Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

So... It is strange, I warn you right now.

Your first POVPOV will be as a pokemon of your choice - Please don't be the same pokemon as someone else, though.

You will be captured by Team Rocket. Why are they capturing you? For an expirement. They are trying to give humans pokemon abilities... But it backfires. It gave the pokemon the ability to change between three forms - Pokemon, Half-Form, and Human. Instead of releasing you, they keep you locked up with a huge group-the other test subjects. You are all given test numbers - Subject 1. Subject 2. Subject 3. Etc. You must escape, before they figure out how to controllcontrollcontrollcontroll or manipulate you.

That's the plot. Here are the rules...

RULES!!!

You CAN NOT be a legendary Pokemon, or a rare pokemon (Zorua, Zoroark, Shaymin, Arceus, Cresselia, Phione, etc.)

You CAN NOT be the same pokemon as someone else.

You CAN NOT be a shiny!

You CAN be a traitor!

You MUST gave fun!

You CAN evolve!

You CAN NOT kill other RPers.

You CAN NOT insta-fix. Like- "I use teleport, and we all vanish to a deserted island where we all live happily ever after!" NO! Just, NO!

You CAN NOT bunny (Take control of someone else's character!)

You CAN battle other Poke-Humans. (I'm not sure what to call them.. XD)

Please put "PMD!" in the other section - Does anyone know what it stands for??

Form-

Name:

Pokemon:

Subject:

Looks (As a human):

Personanlity:

Moves (only 4):

Backstory(If you wish):

Other:

My Form!

Name: Cinny

Pokemon: Skitty

Subject: 1
Looks (as a human): Pink hair, tan skin, deep blue eyes. She wears a white tank-top, jeans, and pink tennis shoes. She always has a Gracidea flower wrapped around her ear, even as a Skitty! She also has an everstone, wrapped in a green cloth.

Personality: Cheerful, usually masks her true feelings, always tries her hardest, never gives up, playful when she needs excerise, but she can be seirous, and sit down for lond periods of time.

Moves (Only 4): Sing, CopyCat, DoubleSlap, Heal Bell.

Backstory: She was part of a rescue team (A group of pokemon that helps out other pokemon) with her boyfriend Scorch, a charmander. They were called Team Gracidea, but during one of their rescues, Scorch was captured. He couldn't get free. She has the Gracidea flower because it was the last thing he ever gave her. She stays a Skitty because she wants to remember him and herself together. The everstone was his, and she keeps it wrapped in the green cloth that was their signature bandana. She still hasn't gotten over it. Insult a charmander, any charmander- you will pay for it dearly.

Other: PMD!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

BUMP!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

*Flips through pokemon cards*

OKAY!

Name:Kate

Pokemon:Minchino

Subject:7(I like that number)

Looks(As a human):Long shiny white hair, wide grey eyes, pale skin, wears grey wool sweater,grey jeans, and white scarf.

Personality:Kind , generous,shy,greeting, and certanly plays hard!

Moves(Four):Tail smack, last resort, call for family.

Back story:Used to work in a hospital as a therapy animal to help paitients.She became best friends with a hard-working chansey named Amara and had a boyfriend named Jace who was a Growlithe.One day when growlithe was doing the therapy with a paitient (He was a therapy animal too) he caught the paitient's disease.Jace was immediatly taken out of the room as well as anyone else.Jace had been licking the paitient and became deathly sick.Soon later he died.She and Amara had a mournful funeral.She stayed there until the thought of Jace drove her away.

Other:PMD! 

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

S'up, I'm Kilala!Queen of Manga!

My Gang:   Inuyasha

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

turquoisepegasus48

Kate is accepted!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

breezefly23

Houndour six save

• Posted at:

If I Bled, I'll Bled, knowing that you don't care

~ Nightcore: Missing

Black rain comes flowing down and I stand alone with drenched cheeks.I'll pull this trigger, so that nothing more will be taken from me

~ Liar Mask (Translated Into English)

Thumbnail avatar

catdragon2940

Name: Flame

Pokemon: Fennekin

Subject: subject 3

Looks (as a human) a peach skinned brown haired boy who wears a yellow sweatshirt, orange pants and has dark brown eyes he has black sneakers he always wears a black ribbon necklace with an orange sun charm on it around his neck

Personality: kind, caring, but can be fierce when he has to, he gets in trouble a lot and is small for a male fennekin, he also is slow to trust because of his past

Moves: Flame thrower, Tackle, Swift, Flame charge

Backstory: He was abandoned in the wild by his trainer who kicked him saying he wasn't good enough, everyday he walked back to the forest where he had abandoned him hoping he would return, one day he did, Flame padded up to him and the boy grabbed him and carried him to a strange lab, there a man said his trainer was a great apprentice and would help with lots of the lab work (the way he got his necklace was when he was in the wild he joined a rescue team called the Sun Burst, they helped many pokemon but his team eventually disbanded and he tried to bring them back but they would not return only his best friend a torchic called Blaze, Blaze was taken into a room in the lab and has been scared every since he is subject 28

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire!

Windclan Warrior!

Child of the night

Mudkip!

Patamon!

Kiani the browncoat

Everyone has their own definition of "cool"

:3 ~Emily

turquoisepegasus48

Breeze, Houndoor, Subject 6 is saved.

Flame, you're missing something. Fennekin, Subject 3 is saved, though.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

dragonwings767

Name: Frill

Pokemon: nine tails

Subject: 13

Looks (As a human): light Blond hair kept in a bun

Personanlity: loyal, stubborn, kind and cunning

Moves (only 4): flame thrower, tail whip, psychic and illusion

Backstory(If you wish): lived with a pack of other nine tails and vilpixs (Sorry spelling)

Other: Pmd

• Posted at:

Frill

-TryThinkingWithYouStomachForOnce

-WhenLifeGivesYouLogic,PunchItInTheFace

turquoisepegasus48

Frill, you're accepted. (She can't use colors yet..)

So, when do you guys think we should start?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 2215ff2c7c

griffinsurviving6

Miggy

unknown

Roilu

Subject 55 (random # btw)

Dark hair,tan,tie dyed black,jeans,eyes change color depends on mood

riskful,strong,aways trying to protect others

quick attack,counter,feint,force palm

Was a freedom fight because the pokemon town was over run by a group called...I really forgot.

PMD

• Posted at:

JOIN THE GREENCLOAK'S ASSASSINS!

I LIKE WAFFLES AND PANCAKES!

DO YOU LIKE WAFFLE AND PANCAKES TOO!

FOXES RULES!

turquoisepegasus48

Miggy is accepted!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

pumabear73

soul

espeon

5 or 6

tall slender green eyes brown hair pale-- skin

loyal brave determined confident kind caring smart mature

psychic sing dream eater dazzling gleam.

was once a rogue wild pokemon that was caught, and knocked out three trainers before she was caught in net that she couldn't break out of.

wears a turquoise amulet on her neck on a short chain that cannot be taken off, PMD.

• Posted at:

Call me Puma!

My dragon is FIREGAZE! 

Don't wish anything away, it could be the most beautiful thing you'll ever see.

Come here at 111534

Army cadets are the best!!!

2551 PPCLI Army Cadets.

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinmoon23

Save dratini!

• Posted at:

*Sakura* or (*Moon) 

Life is like a cherry blossom tree

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars 

Life is a piano; white keys are happy moments & black keys are sad moments. But remember together they create sweet music.

turquoisepegasus48

Soul, accepted - You're subject 5. 6 was saved.

Dratini saved!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

catdragon2940

oh Other: PMD

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire!

Windclan Warrior!

Child of the night

Mudkip!

Patamon!

Kiani the browncoat

turquoisepegasus48

Flame, NOW you are accepted.

Seiriously, when should we start POVing? I'm not sure.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven30

Save me Umbreon and Subject 13 I just like thirteen don't judge :)

• Posted at:

All beings are complex works of art, from tiny germs, to supermassive blackholes. Life doesn't run by a clock. It's how you savor each moment of your existence. Find your reality and look back on it. Your mind is as endless as you allow.-Me

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven30

Just save me as subject 13   -13 or X-13 or 17 or something like that :/ Making form soon.

• Posted at:

All beings are complex works of art, from tiny germs, to supermassive blackholes. Life doesn't run by a clock. It's how you savor each moment of your existence. Find your reality and look back on it. Your mind is as endless as you allow.-Me

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven30

Name: Vibrex

Poke'mon: Umbreon

Subject: X-13 or 17

Looks: Long, brown hair with knowing dark green eyes, very, very tall and slender, thin, long arms/legs, pale skin, always wears a too long black hooded jacket with yellow rings on the shoulders, and there is a mysterious pair of yellow rings on her tops of her hand and feet and forehead that she hides with her overly long sleeves and hood, and finally, a black headset and wears jorts.

Personality: Wise, clever, logical, observant, analytical,  has a strong will, long temper, humble, compassionate, (Here comes the bad stuff), turns down opportunities often, hides emotions for long periods of time, sometimes paranoid, beats herself up about things often.

Moves: Dark pulse, Moonlight, Toxic, and Nightmare.

Backstory: Vibrex lived away from trainers and didn't want to be caught at all costs. Knocked out about twelve thugs before she got caught because we all know Umbreon has a REALLY high defense/special defense.

Other: PMD! Poke'mon Mystery Dungeon? I Love that game!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven30

@PumaBear73

Wow. our backstory section is very much the same... I didn't even read yours before I made mine...

I just wanted you to know I wasn't copying. *Backstory adding thing: She got caught because she got tired and to this day she beats herself up for it.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

lightningdragon588

Name: Rachel

Pokemon: Serperior

Subject: 8-S

Looks: purple glasses, brown hair in ponytail, purple t-shirt, denim shorts, hazel eyes.

Personality: Brave, funny, short fuse, mysterious.

Moves: Leaf Blade, Giga Drain, Solar Beam, Poison Fang

Backstory: Parents abandoned her when she was 8, learned to survive in the wild with nothing but her her wits. When she found civilization Team Rocket tricked her and subdued her. Lost her brother to sickness.

Other: PMD OF SKY!!!!

• Posted at:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."  - Albert Einstein

Call me Skrill!

I AM LIGHTNINGDRAGON!!

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon.

TEAM MAGMA FOR THE WIN

Thumbnail avatar

pumabear73

and we are opposite types, ..............................................

wow.

• Posted at:

Call me Puma!

My dragon is FIREGAZE! 

Come here at 111534

2551 PPCLI Army Cadets.

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinmoon23

Form-

Name:Silver

Pokemon:Dratini

Subject:101

Looks (As a human):Pure black hair with dark blue to white at the tips just above the elbow,wears a pale-blue headband with small wings attached to each side,shady-purple eyes,wears a pale blue 4-buttoned shawl,light pink shirt,demin shorts & blue flats and long white socks

Personanlity:shy,quiet,kind,loyal,adventurous,understanding & can be fierce

Moves (only 4):ice beam,aqua tail,dragon tail,dragon rush

Backstory(If you wish):Silver was originally called Mini (Mini+Ryu=Miniryu,its Dratinis' japanese name)but she didn't like being called small as bullies bully her so they changed it,though her brother is fine with his.Anyway,she lived happily with her mother and brother (Ryu) when little but one day there was a forest fire and bad people taking away wild pokemons.Her mum saved her and Ryu from a falling tree on fire and then sent them away,the twins escaped but their mom didn't and got captured.After all of that,the forest was in ashes,that is why it was from that day called The Ash Forest.It was like a total destructive domination,no one knows where the captured pokemons had gone to.So on that day,the twins decided to travel the world,from one region to another.Of course people tried capturing them in poke balls but they always fail.They learned different new things from different pokemons,even humans too.It was a pretty good life.Sorta.Then one day,they got captured and separated and never saw each other ever again.But Silver will keep on looking for her twin brother.

Other:PMD.

Sorry if its long ^^||

• Posted at:

*Sakura* or (*Moon) 

Life is like a cherry blossom tree

Shoot for the moon and if you miss you will still be among the stars 

Life is a piano; white keys are happy moments & black keys are sad moments. But remember together they create sweet music.

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

O_o.Wow.

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

turquoisepegasus48

Vibrex, Subject X-13, accepted!

Rachel, Subject 18-S, accepted!

Silver, Subject 101, accpeted!

Okay, I think I will start. Everyone starts with being captured! (please!)

Cinny:
I walked along the forest pathway. I glanced at the everstone that I kept in the old adventure bag, though I had given up exploring when Scorch had been caught. I looked upwards, towards the moon. I wondered if Scorch still did that. Every night, we had gazed at the moon together. I blinked back tears, whimpering slightly. Something crackled in the bushes, and I whirled around. "Cinny?" A quiet voice asked. An eevee padded out of the bush. "Echo. Hi." I said. Echo had joined Team Gracidea. "Don't ask me to take up exploring again. You know I can't do it without..." My voice cracked. She nodded, and let out a startled sqeak. I whirled around, seeing trainers running out of the far side of the clearing. I glared at them. "Cinny, let me explain!" Echo cried out, but I didn't listen, charging towards them. "Cinny! They captured-" She broke off, sqeaking, and I heard her run into the bushes. I used double-slap on the nearest one, when something flew through the air. I slapped the Pokeball away with my tail, when a net fell ontop of me. I screeched angirly. I tried to squeeze through the net, but it shocked me. "It's going to take down more than that to take down one of the first Team Gracidea members!" I yelled at them, and started using Sing. The trainers dropped to the ground, but I couldn't get out of the net. I squished low to the ground, sneaking out of the net, when a Fearow's claws snatched me. I screamed at it, using double slap, before it dropped me. Onto a trainer. My vision went dark, but I used Double-Slap before fainting. I woke up, in a bright white room. I screeched at the walls. I slammed into them, repreatedly, but it was useless. I looked around again, and some crazy scientist-guy walked in. I backed up against the wall, ears down. He came near me, reaching out, and I used Double-Slap on his hand. "Bad Subject 1!" He yelled through his mask, and grabbed me. I yelled some pretty rude things at him but all he heard was "Nya-nya-nya-nya-nya!" He dropped me in some sort of tube, and I could see lots of them around. Their was a girl in the other tube, directly across from me. She had blond hair, and seemed to be sleeping. I glared at the scientists before they flipped something. I began to feel dizzy. My vision was blurring. What where they doing? They seemed to be laughing at something. I felt a rush of anger, which brought back my focus. I was growing, and the sceintists seemed to scuttle away from the tank, screaming. I glanced at myself. I was a human! But.. I had my tail, and my ears. My hair was pink. I had on a white tank-top that girl trainers always talked about, pink shoes, and jeans. I turned to the scientists. "Oh my god..." One whispered. Then he grinned. I felt something prick my neck, and I fell forward. "Sleeping darts! Nice one, Bart!" Said a sceintist, laughing. "Just doing my job." Rumbled Bart- or at least, who I assumed was Bart. When I woke up, I was once again in a white room. I slammed my fist into the wall. I didn't have a tail or ears now, I looked like a regular human. I focused back on the half-form, and my tail and ears reappeared. I smiled. That was to easy. I sat down against the wall. Then they dumped in a Fennikin. "Subject 3 failed. Subject 2 was succselful." The man said, and slid the door shut. Subject 2... They must have done whatever they wanted correctly, but this one hadn't worked. The Fennikin's eyes opened. She yelped, and  back against the wall. I became a skitty. "Hi. I'm Cinny." I said.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

Kate:

I crawled up to  the tree I had started calling home.I was always secretly sad when my 'friends' from the hospital visted.All I can ever think of now is JaceJace.I can still hear his voice whispering in my ear."C'mon, Kate, lets go to the enchanted forest." He'd always say.That was our special place.I should have kept away, but I chose my home right beside the enchanted forest.I have always run away from trainers and I hide by the minccino tree in the enchanted forest.It's grey, like my fur, so that's what Jace decided to call it.A shout interrupts my thoughts."Kaaaate!" Jinncy shouted, tackling me with love.Jinncy was a lovable baby growlith that I found in the enchanted forest, over by the minccino tree.He was sick, and I took him to the hospital.After he was healthy, he started to consider me as a mother.He works in the hospital as a therapy animal.Just like a mini Jace."Jinncy!You're hurting me!" I say."Sorry, mom." he says, finally getting off."How was work today?" I ask, ruffling Jinncy's hair."Wonderful!The little girl I was working with was very nice!" he beams.Two trainers suddenly started running towards us."JINNCY!RUN TO THE GREY TREE!" I shout as the trainers come closer.Seeing that Jinncy was already running there, a net falls over me.I scream, and struggle to get out, but I got shocked.I use call for family, but I already was fainting.I wake up in a strange glass tube.I look beside me, and see a young girl with long black hair sleeping in another tube.Banging against the glass,I see a man in a white coat pressing a botton.The girls eyes open in horror.She seems to be in pain.I look down, and I see human legs.I touch my face.It's human as well.I wiggle my ears.Not human.I look at my hair.White, and silky.I twist my tail.I don't recall humans having tails.The man in the coat smiled.He pressed another botton, and I feel a sharp pain in my arm.Black.I wake up as a pokemon again and see a fenniken and a skitty staring at me like a new wonder in the world.

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

pumabear73

Tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Call me Puma!

My dragon is FIREGAZE! 

Come here at 111534

2551 PPCLI Army Cadets.

turquoisepegasus48

I can't POV untill Flame does...... FLAME! POV! please!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

pumabear73

Soul's POV:

I was running in a forest, running from being captured, but soon found myself surrounded by evil pokemon. I tried using a move, but they pounced on me first, and I blacked out. I awoke in a testing room. I got up to see the door being opened, and an injured umbreon being shoved into the room. I ran over to it, but it got up, and used moonlight on itself. I backed up to give it some room.

"Hi, my name's Soul. What's yours?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Call me Puma!

My dragon is FIREGAZE! 

Come here at 111534

2551 PPCLI Army Cadets.

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven30

Vibrex's POV

My breathing deepens as I stare at the pokemon and their trainers while up in a tall pine tree. I hear a hiss and see a glimmer of purple scales crawl up beside me. The movement is so slow, and the sound so faint. I summon up all my strength to not turn around, not look into Arbok's hood. Maybe, I might be able to surprise him... I whip around and train my claws on the precise place I wanted to hit. My poison- filled claws slash Arbok's throat before he could counter. I jump from the thin branches lightly, shifting my weight until I got to the ground. I run through the forest that I've ran through for years. A trainer steps in my way and takes out a poke'ball, which I dodge with a swift sidestep. First rule in the forest: You gotta be fast, to dodge all the trainers. I see that I'm surrounded when I'm about out of the clearing- that's when the annoying Arbok bites my left forefoot. I feel the numbing poison spread like mad, spreading with my racing heartbeat. Scientists surround me, one of which is holding a syringe. I focus all my sadness, all my anger into a single essence; so extreme that it envelopes me, turns me pitch black. I release it, and twelve thugs fall to the ground, and I, too fall. The scientist injects the syringe, broken glasses and all. I summon the last of my strength to unsheathe my claws near his hand and plunge my claws into his hand, poisoning it. The next thing I know, I'm wearing frayed jorts and a black jacket unzipped with a black and gray button up plaid shirt underneath and a black headset around my neck. Heck, I even still have on my moon bandana- scarf thingy underneath. But I still have black ears and a black tail. I still even have long fingernails, and yellow rings on the tops of my hands and feet. My wound on my leg has started to turn a nasty purple. I'm dragged by my arms to someplace, probably on a helecopter, and someone says, "X-13... Good test number for her."

My vision is blurry when I get up, but I know I'm an Umbreon now. No umbeleiveable distance from my head to the ground. But something asks me, "Hi, my name is Soul. What's yours?"

My voice comes out rough. "Me? Well, my name is Vibrex. And I sigh and start scratching on the metal wall uselessly.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven30

Vibrex's POV

My breathing deepens as I stare at the pokemon and their trainers while up in a tall pine tree. I hear a hiss and see a glimmer of purple scales crawl up beside me. The movement is so slow, and the sound so faint. I summon up all my strength to not turn around, not look into Arbok's hood. Maybe, I might be able to surprise him... I whip around and train my claws on the precise place I wanted to hit. My poison- filled claws slash Arbok's throat before he could counter. I jump from the thin branches lightly, shifting my weight until I got to the ground. I run through the forest that I've ran through for years. A trainer steps in my way and takes out a poke'ball, which I dodge with a swift sidestep. First rule in the forest: You gotta be fast, to dodge all the trainers. I see that I'm surrounded when I'm about out of the clearing- that's when the annoying Arbok bites my left forefoot. I feel the numbing poison spread like mad, spreading with my racing heartbeat. Scientists surround me, one of which is holding a syringe. I focus all my sadness, all my anger into a single essence; so extreme that it envelopes me, turns me pitch black. I release it, and twelve thugs fall to the ground, and I, too fall. The scientist injects the syringe, broken glasses and all. I summon the last of my strength to unsheathe my claws near his hand and plunge my claws into his hand, poisoning it. The next thing I know, I'm wearing frayed jorts and a black jacket unzipped with a black and gray button up plaid shirt underneath and a black headset around my neck. Heck, I even still have on my moon bandana- scarf thingy underneath. But I still have black ears and a black tail. I still even have long fingernails, and yellow rings on the tops of my hands and feet. My wound on my leg has started to turn a nasty purple. I'm dragged by my arms to someplace, probably on a helecopter, and someone says, "X-13... Good test number for her."

My vision is blurry when I get up, but I know I'm an Umbreon now. No umbeleiveable distance from my head to the ground. But something asks me, "Hi, my name is Soul. What's yours?"

My voice comes out rough. "Me? Well, my name is Vibrex. And I sigh and start scratching on the metal wall uselessly.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

Cinny and Flame can talk before I alive.

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar 26d845b575

rainelf13

form in mod,sorry if Pokemon Mystery Dungeon got left out!

• Posted at:

Rain, Thane of Scholastica

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Jaz|Xiang|Fenny|Ryoku|Pyro|Falco|Mei Long|Raife

We spent weeks cleaning the fun from the trees. - Karen

rainelf13

Why is Zorua/Zoroark rare?

You can find Zoroark and Ditto in the Pokemon Village!

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

rainelf13

Name:Chiara

ChiaraAge:13

Pokemon:Luxray

Subject:R-68

Appearance:black hair in a high ponytail,amber eyes,yellow star earrings,black crop top with elbow-length sleeves with alternating light blue and yellow stripes on the undersides,black leggings,light blue boots that are made to boost running speed,Choice Scarf tied around neck

Personality:her eyes are warm but there is some hidden anger deep down,is intelligent,agile,very fast,witty,has a fiery temper that is hard to bring out and hard to calm down,can hurt the person who angers her very much with words,is very sensitive for reasons below

Moves:Wild Charge,Ice Fang,Superpower,Volt Switch

Backstory:When Chiara was first born,she was very poor. When she was just a Shinx,a gang of Manectric came by her house. Chiara was hidden from them,but her mother was killed. Chiara has held anger deep down inside ever since,seeing her mother killed with Chiara able to do nothing. Chiara was given a Choice Scarf by her father and was worn it ever since,in every form she takes.

• Posted at:

9/25/2013 

Pokémon

JSE

Thrilling Intent

RWBY

Teratologist

Voltron

No Smarts but Hearts

Thumbnail avatar

catdragon2940

(Sorry couldn't get on)

*I stare at the floor in pain as the scientists zap me and I turn into a human*

*I wake up in an all white room with a Skitty girl staring at me*

*I smile sheepishly at her and turn into a Fennekin*

"Hi, I'm Flame. Or as they call me."

*I smile and talk in a snobbish voice*

"Subject 3."

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire!

Windclan Warrior!

Child of the night

Mudkip!

Patamon!

Kiani the browncoat

Thumbnail avatar

cleverraven30

I double posted >.<

• Posted at:

turquoisepegasus48

@Chiara (Think I got that right XD) - YOu're accepted. I made Zorua/Zorark rare because even if you can find it in the POkemon Village (Which I know you can), I want this RP to be kind of normal. PLus, this is sort-of based on the anime, in which they've only run into one Zorua and Zorark.

Cinny:

"Yeah, they said 'Subject 3 failed' as they dumped you in here. I'm subject 1." I said, grinning slightly. We waited a while, when a minchino was dropped in. She opened her eyes slowly, with me and Flame staring at her. "I'm Cinny." I said slowly.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

catdragon2940

*I stare in amazement as a mound of gray fluff is thrown in the room, I recognize a Minnccino*

"Hi, I'm Flame. Also known as subject 3."

• Posted at:

Wings Of Fire!

Windclan Warrior!

Child of the night

Mudkip!

Patamon!

Kiani the browncoat

Thumbnail avatar

pumabear73

Soul's POV:

"Nice to meet you, Vibrex," I say.

"How'd you get in here?".

"Surrounded by trainers," she replied.

"That's basically the same, except it was a net, and quite a few trainers,"I said.

We sat there for a while until some type of food came through the door. I went and pulled it closer to Vibrex so that we could eat together.

• Posted at:

Call me Puma!

My dragon is FIREGAZE! 

Come here at 111534

2551 PPCLI Army Cadets.

1 , , 3 , 4