have you have trouble with your friends

Thumbnail avatar 93474b6cba

greenstorm25

When I act crazy I'M JUST BEING MYSELF and they think I'm really really crazy and my BFF MY BFF FOUND ANOTHER FRIEND AND NOW IT'S LIKE OUR FRIENDSHIP HAS A PERMANENT FRACTURE! My other friend at the school plays 5 square which I hate and my other friend THE ONLY ONE THAT UNDERSTANDS ME moved to another part of town AND IS AT A DIFFERENT SCHOOL. Plz I really need advice By the time I'm in high school I might have no friends.{#Cries}

{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

Proud Mormon/Whovian/Text fade addict/Professional human/Pigeon obsessed

Fun fact: I got the colors for this siggy from a picture of a pigeon.

Also I'm gonna reformat this again so yeah. 

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardgriffin83

I am sorry about it but don't let them exclude you talk to them try get the other friend to become your friend hope this helps ( I am speaking from experience) I have two friend that are like brothers to me

• Posted at:

"All Great Things Are Simple

And Many Can Be Expressed In Single Words

Freedom,Justice,Honor,Duty,Hope,Valor

-Winston Churchhill

Lord Of The Rings Fanatic

Stop People Leaving At 12977

TWICE PUBLISHED AUTHOR HERE

I CAME, I SAW, I POSTED

#HOPEFORRUBY

Thumbnail avatar 8ce42015da

aquaartemis125

I know it's hard but maybe try to get friends who understand you and will accept you for who you are. 

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Thumbnail avatar

wolffairy506

Nothing like that has happened to me before, but my x-friend backstabed me. She made fun of who I really was, and that's crazy and nutso.(I have some, let's say, interesting history with a kid...) But I have a couple friends who are also crazy and nutso(one of them made up the 'UNRAAVEL bird' and 'Noodle', the dragon-man who rescuses kids from cliffs and ditches.) I say if they really need to get a new best friend they aren't good enough for you. You have to find someone who excepts who you really are, and if crazy and nutso is who you are, embrace it. You are who you are.

Good luck!!!{#Smiley}

~WOLFFAIRY506~

• Posted at:

"When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, then throw it at the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you oranges you originally asked for."~Jace Lightwood~ Join Kyanicanic Wolf pack!Forum # 9540!

#PRAYFORRUBY

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

Griffins here owner of "Griffins guide to life"

Tell your friend how you feel and just hang out with your other friend out of school

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

Lifes Like A Ocean The Only Way To Get Through Is To Dive  In-Me

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

I am Griffin a proud SAMBER

Thumbnail avatar

periwinklefairy259

Keep being crazy!!!

1. Be crazy!

2. Sing random Disney songs!!!

3. Talk to EVERYONE!!! (I'm in 5th grade, I talk to little kinders! I'm more popular with little kids than older!!)

4. BE YOURSELF!!!

I see in your signature you're LDS. SO AM I!!! You can always pray or fast if you need help! I PROMISE someone will come around!!! Someone like MY friends! They're awesome!!! 

Good luck! Love ya!

~CASEY P. =D

P.S. Read my quote in my signature!! (Orange!!) It might help!!

• Posted at:

Your loving authors,

Casey P. =D

Riley P. XD

Our mottos:

*How about a kiss, Saumensch?*

~Rudy (The Book Thief)

*You doubt your value. Don't run from who you are.*

~Aslan (Narnia 3)

Have a nice day!!

Thumbnail avatar

dragoncow120

My friend had s komododragon and trys to kill me

• Posted at:

Collin

greenstorm25

I have some good news first of all thx for the advice second of all MY ONLY FRIEND THAT UNDERSTANDS ME IS COMING BACK OT MY SCHOOL!!!{#Smiley}{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

greenstorm25

also I hope this post helps other people with the same problem{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

Thumbnail avatar b2bef20eff

warriorcat182

I'm crazy, too! I want to go and play in the rain, and stay inside on sunny days!

• Posted at:

I'm Sandstorm

FirestarLeafpoolSquirrelflightAshPikachuJessieJamesMeowthSnowheartLakeclaw

Queen of Pokemon,Co-Queen of SU

#ProudToBeGay

"I'm not gonna let you stand there and remind me of everything I hate about myself!" ~ Amethyst

Thumbnail avatar

firewolf832

1. Man up. Ignore them and PRETEND they aren't your friends anymore (since they seem like they don't care about you)

2. When they ask you why you've moved on, stare at them like you're eating their soul.

3. When you both move on, you'll have way better friends.

4. This is just my advice from experience, and read my signature when it shows up. So don't judge.

• Posted at:

People call me mean because they treat me like dirt and underestimate me. Don't judge, that makes everything worse. I feel fine when people don't get on my last nerve. Please understand this. Sincerely, Flam(firewolf832)

Thumbnail avatar

platinumdragon650

Be friendly. Make new friends.

• Posted at:

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED.

You can call me: plat, PD650, Juston, J-Dog, J-Dog McThuggin, Justin-In-Time, IustuI-Dominus-in-Adeptus, or Nofesrri'ikgr Coikik'ali'ikdoco.

I may have left SAMB, but meet me on IRMB!

LEADER OF THE DOOM LORDS

greenstorm25

The problem is if I don't play with my friends at recess I just wander around doing nothing I've had this friend sence FIRST GRADE and it feels like I'm NOTHING without her{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

Thumbnail avatar b4cd93deaa

midnightbloodhound11

I have no idea, I mean, of course I've felt that, so just continue with your life and think positive

• Posted at:

MidnighBloodhound11

Cahill: Tiger Snake Agent

Hystorian: Master Hystorian

Greencloak: Level 40

greenstorm25

btw wolffairy I really like ur signature!

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

Thumbnail avatar

wolffairy506

Yeah!!! Good luck, and congradulations to you having your friend back in your school. Keep being happy, and stick to that friend well. {#Smiley}

Sincerly,

Wolffairy506(Greta{#Wink})

• Posted at:

"When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, then throw it at the face of the person who gave you the lemons until they give you oranges you originally asked for."~Jace Lightwood~ Join Kyanicanic Wolf pack!Forum # 9540!

#PRAYFORRUBY

greenstorm25

Ok I can give u an idea of how crazy I am, yesterday I ran through a HUGE patch of dandelions with BEES in it yelling I'M A PRETTY FLOWER!!!!!! AND CAME OUT UNHARMED{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

greenstorm25

sandstorm what is the clan camp address?{#Pawprint} I have a charecter in ur clan

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

greenstorm25

I noticed some of you read heroes of olympus I DO TOO the prophecy To storm or fire the world must fall I think it means Percy Jason or Hank or all 3 will defeat gea 

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

Thumbnail avatar

bluephoenix834

Don't worry, I'm sure you will find new and amazing friends at high school (Is high school the same as secondary?), I know I did!!{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

My name is BluePhoenix and I'm the leader of a clan called The Elementals! I am:

The Phoenix

The Friend

The Gamer and 

The Greencloak

And if your interested, make sure to join my clan! Thank you

greenstorm25

what's the thunderclan camp's address? I have a hero in ur clan{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

Thumbnail avatar

hawkbeak38

Secondary is middle school. High school is grades 9-12. Then you go to university/college.

I have that same problem. I'm going to a new school, and all my old friends (with the exception of two, but one is entering the teen years and  she had a bit of a personality shift) either have moved away or are not my friends anymore. I have three friends in my new school, but one of them hardly ever talks to me in school, and when I do something that I see other girls do to her, and I do to her at my house with no complaints (for example, steal her hat), she gets mad at me. Another friend I argue with somewhat often, and while it doesn't ever leave a permanent mark on our friendship, I want it to stop. All three of my friends have other friends, and are almost always with them, with or without me. I try to make more friends, but even the girls that the teachers tell me that I would like (Me: None of my friends are here. I'm lonely. Teacher: You have friends. Person A, Person B, Person C... Me: Who's Person C? Teacher: You don't know Person C?), and that my friends tell me are really nice, don't ever talk to me unless it seems really to eat lunch with them, but my first one didn't do that. I actually liked my first one better than my second one, who is kind of awkward because we don't like any of the same things. One time, all the elementary schoolers got to sit wherever they want, but I had to sit alone. My father says I'm to shy (the only reason I'm shy is becuase nobody talks to me anyway), and that I shold inject myself into a conversation. I try to do this, but when I do whomever I'm talking to ignores me. I don't know why I'm so unpopular at my new school, becuase even when I just commented on this middle schooler's viola she liked me. my grandmother used to be a teacher, and when I tell her what's going on, she says to tell a teacher. I then tell her I did tell the teacher, but they didn't do anything. Then she tells me that makes her really sad and that the teachers shouldn't do that. My father tells me that it might be becuase I used to freak out over everything at the beginning of the year, but now all I do is( if I do anything) is stare at whomever is annoying me until they get scared. I seem to easily make friends with kids that are younger or older than me, but not with people the same age. I don't want any "They're not good enough for you," or "Get other friends, it's not worth it," stuff, because right now any girl that isn't a criminal or is hated by all for her meaness is okay. I can't seem to make anymore friends.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

wolffairy506

Thanks, Greenstorm, it comes from my fav book series the mortal instruments, and the guy who quoted is REALLY sarcastic. If you wanna hear more visit /9783 I made an RP about it. {#Smiley}

• Posted at:

#PRAYFORRUBY

greenstorm25

Hawkbeak, I may have the same problem, but I can give you a bit of advice 2. Be friendly when me and my old besties were in 1st and 2nd grade when my Friend was absent I would walk around but, if I don't play with her I can easily spark up conversation with other girls at recess like, if something big happened yesterday or today I  can  talk to them about that. Just stand a few feet apart then I usally wait until they make the first move but, it's hard to find

friends that understand me because everyone is starting to "mature" and I'm kinda "behind" on maturing" So you kinda have it better than me

• Posted at:

Waffle (Hart Traitare)

Thumbnail avatar 89a3deb373

twilightchief24

get crazier

• Posted at:

hey im back im alive woot

Luke

aww young Wafflé 

• Posted at:

Ever After~

painted with a dark stroke, dirty on the canvas