do you love warriors

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: 

I was schocked. Echopaw has had such a hard begginning... "I-I'm sorry..." I said. "You're so tough, to endure all of that."

Echopaw shuffled her paws.

"I'm not sure what we can do, though. I don't want to be caught intruding on Shadowclan territory; it would just cause more problems. But we can look out for him on the borders though..."

"Thanks Stormfeather." Echopaw licked my shoulder.

"No problem. Now go back to your nest and rest. I want you fully healed when we begin training again. No sneaking, alright?" I looked at her sternly.

Echopaw smiled; amused. "Okay, I will." She padded off.

<>~<> (A few days lateh...) <>~<>

"Great catch, Echopaw!"

I could see a smile around the squirrel that dangled in my apprentice's jaws. "We should-"

A yowl came out of nowhere and a brown blur lunged toward Echopaw. I didn't have enough time to react, but luckily Echopaw managed to dodge out of the way. Who invited him? Echopaw gasped, and her eyes widended. "Bat!"

"You mean Batpaw. My apprentice." I looked towards the border, and there was Silversoul, just a few pawsteps inside the Forestclan/Shadowclan border. 

I'm assuming Bat(paw)'s fur is brown. I don't know. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Romans 13:9

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Sure, Swiftpaw and Echopaw can be mates when they are warriors!

Echopaw:
"Echo.. You're a traitor to your home clan." My brother snarls, smirking. "It's Echopaw, now, genuis, and at least I didn't kill my own mother." I snarl back, tail-tip twitching. I toss my squirrel into the roots of a tall tree. He was my own brother! How could he do this? "Well, I've got the deputy as my mentor, and you've got a warrior how's still a scraggly paw herself." He taunts. I fold my ears back. "Stormfeather is a better mentor than you could ever dream of!" I say, bristling. "Batpaw, please, won't you join Forestclan? We can treat you fairly, and we won't make fun of you, like they did." I mew, pleading with him now. "Betray my clan? Never. I'm not a traitor, like you, Echopaw." He snarls. "You know what? You don't deserve Forestclan. You don't even deserve to have been my brother! The kit I knew would never have killed his mother, and would have stuck it out with his sister, no matter what!" I hiss, glaring at him. It was a low blow, but something he deserved. He darts at me, face twisted into a horrifying grin, and I leap over him, landing on top of his brown-black fur, glaring into his dark brown eyes. "You don't deserve to die." I say to him, jump off, and hit him back towards his mentor.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreads&SprayingOthersW/Lemonade

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: 

"What are you doing on our territory?" I snarled. "You have no right to be here. And we were just about to move away, so you mouse-brains shouldn't start another fight!"

"Borders don't matter to me." Silversoul casually licked her paw, then stroked it over her ears. "As soon as Moonstar's dead, I'll be leader. You better show some respect, rogue, or I'll have to teach it to you." She said politely as possible, yet icily cold all the same.

I bristled. No cat. No cat had dared to call me a rogue in a moon. I had quickly proved my loyalty just as the rest of my littermates had. "Get up, Batpaw. We're leaving." Turning to me, Silversoul added. "Next time I'll teach you a lesson. Oh wait, there won't be a next time. Because you'll be dead. Your mouse-hearted apprentice and littermates. Foxtail. Hawkstar and Sunstream. Your entire clan. " She turned around and stalked away, jostling Batpaw up.

I wanted to leap across the border and confront Silversoul myself. I'd rip her pelt off and make her take back every word she said. But I knew I couldn't, not with my apprentice watching. I'd be setting a bad example as a mentor. And a bad reputation, for my clan. It was the last thing we needed. I glanced at Echopaw, who was gazing sadly at where Batpaw had been. I can't imagine Wolffang or Silverfeather turning on me. I don't know what I'd do! And I've already lost Moss! Sky, too, my brother who didn't survive kithood... "Come on, let's go back to camp and report this to Hawkstar. Silversoul is turning out to be a much bigger threat than we could imagine."

Echopaw just sat there, staring blankly. "Echopaw? Hello?"

"I'm fine." She snapped, picking up her squirrel.

I sighed. I didn't scold her. I knew she was just upset. Sad. Angry. Perhaps even grieving. I padded away from the Shadowclan border. What had happened there was probably going to be the first of many. Silversoul was clearly determined to rip Forestclan apart. She obviously isn't willing to listen to reason. Silversoul and her clan are just waiting for a fight. I narrowed my eyes and unsheathed my claws, even though I knew there was no threat. I'll be ready. I can only hope that Spiritpaw, Twistwind, Goldheart and Echopaw will be too. And Forestclan. They'll all have to be ready. If we're going to survive. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Echopaw:

I watched as Stormfeather went to go tell Hawkstar what happened. I stayed in my den. I looked out of the entrance at Swiftpaw, who was just returning from his own training. Cherrypaw pounces on me from behind. "You have a crush!" SHe whispers, eyes twinkling. "I do not!" I yelp, heating up a bit. "Yes you do. I can tell from the way you look at him. It's obvious." She says, and grins. "I-uh-er-well, so what if I did?" I mew, turning my head. "I knew it!" She mews excitedly. "You should tell him. If you don't, maybe I'll confess my feelings for him." Cherrypaw teases. I flatten my ears against my head. "Knock it off!" I tell her, and she laughs. "Of course I wouldn't do that. BUt seirously, you should tell him." She says. "Uh-well-um-er-aren't we a bit young?" I manage to squeak out. "Sure.. I'll sister-spy on him and make sure that he likes you back." SHe mews, and bounds off. "Uh- no, you don't have to do that!" I call after her, quietly. I go to find someplace to hide where I couldn't hear her talking. (AKA, she's gone to hide in a tree just outside of camp.)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Spiritpaw

"Can you go get some juniper berries?" Birdsong asked. "sure" i replied getting up from my nest. I walked calmly out of the medicine cat den. I looked up to see Stormfeather and Hawkstar talking outside of the leaders den. I shook my head what had Silversoul done this time? I walked out of camp. A leaf fell out of a tree onto my nose. I looked up to see Echopaw hiding in the tree. "What are you doing up there?" i called

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Echopaw:
"Hiding from Cherrypaw and Swiftpaw and Mousepaw." I call back down. "Why?" Comes the question. "I have a crush on Swiftpaw and Cherrypaw knows and she went to talk to him and I think she's going to be too blunt like always and Swiftpaw will realize I have a crush on him and I don't want to be emarresed." I call down hurriedly.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

Spiritpaw

I let out a little laugh. "I'm going out to go get some juniper berries if you would like to come with me." i called up to her.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

YEAH 10 PAGES!!!! Seriously, we should get to prophecy stuff though. Narhwals, narwhals, swimming in the ocean, causing a commotion ba bum bum bum... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

well we can do it know.... Echopaw and Spiritpaw could be out getting juniper berries, Then Stormfeather, Goldenheart and Twistwind could be out on patrol and see Echopaw and Spiritpaw being attacked by Silversoul and her little group of followers.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Yes! We're doing it. I'll start!

Echopaw:

"Yes! That'd be great!" I call down, and slither down the tree, landing clumsily. "I think I spotted some over near the Shadowclan border." SPiritpaw mews, and I nod, letting her lead. I watched the border, but also helped Spiritpaw collect the juniper berries. I look away from the border, grabbing a few by the stems, figuring that no one was coming. THe stem falls out of my mouth with a yowl, as something with sharp teeth had grabbed my bad leg. It lifted me upside down, and I attempt a swipe, but the world is blurring in front of me, when whatever holding me lets me drop to the ground, with a thud. I stagger back up onto my paws, realizing who it was. "Silversoul." I hiss, and glare at her followers. "You're a coward.. Attacking an apprentice and an apprentice medicine cat with a group of followers." I say, but the world is swaying. I hadn't admitted it to anyone, but I was pretty sure my leg hadn't fully healed. It had been puffy and swollen for the last couple of days, but I hadn't said anything. I was pretty sure they had reopened it, at least. The cat who had bit my leg was frantically pawing at his mouth, like he had swallowed mouse bile, and was whimpering. "Quiet, Mouseear." Silversoul hisses. I risk a glance back at my leg, and shiver. White foam mixing with scarlet on my leg. The infection hadn't gone away. It had gotten worse..

(Note - I plan on having Echopaw still helping fight Silversoul and her minions, even though she probably has a horrible fever and an injured leg. Yup. That is a determined she-cat.)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

Silversoul
I raced into Moonstar’s den. “Moonstar there is trouble at the Forestclan boarder” I said. “What?” Moonstar said standing up. I lead him over to the Forestclan boarder. “Every thing looks normal” Moonstar said slowly as he looked around. “That’s because nothing has happened yet” I said coldly. My followers stepped out of their hiding places. “Silversoul what is going on?” Moonstar demanded. “It’s high time I became leader” I said with a glare. “I plan to kill you and blame it on Forestclan” I said as my followers surrounded him. “Why?” He asked. “Shadowclan was once the most feared clan. Now look at us we are being destroyed by a pesky group of roughs. When I am leader I am going to change that” I hissed. “Silversoul….” “It’s Silverstar to you” I hissed then lunged at him. We rolled across the ground. I was stronger but he was more experienced. Soon I had him pinned. I raked my back claws down his side. Before I could deliver a final blow I heard something. I saw Echopaw and Spiritpaw walking over to a juniper berry bush. I looked at a tom named Mouseear and nodded. “I will deal with you later” I hissed to moonstar. Mouseear silently camp up behind the two She-cats and grabbed Echopaws leg. Mouseear lifted her off the ground and threw her closer to me. Mouseear let out a scratch of disgust as he pawed at his mouth. Spiritpaw raced over to go help her friend. Suddenly she stopped dead in her tracks and looked at Echopaw’s leg. I looked at it to. It was revolting, it was oozing out blood and puss. A lot of puss.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Spiritpaw
I looked at Echopaw's leg in horror. Why hadn't she told me her leg was that bad? It was extremely infected I wasn't sure she would be able to fight. But to my surprise Echopaw jumped into battle. I knew we were both going to die but it was worth a shot. I jumped into battle after her. I raked my claws down the side of a Shadowclan warrior’s side. "Echopaw! Spiritpaw!" I heard someone call. I looked over to see Stormfeather, Goldenheart and Twistwind racing into battle. Then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. It was moonstar. He was on his side and bleeding badly in the shadows of a tree. I leaped over a few warriors to him. Instincts came over me. I ran over to a dead tree and got some cob webs. I genitally patted them on to his wounds. They were very deep and infected. "What happened?" I asked. "Silversoul" He croaked. When I finished putting them on I raced back to the battle. The others were doing well. I bit down on the neck of a warrior. I continued fighting. I could feel Starclan helping my every move. Soon only Silversoul and her apprentice were left. Stormfeather, Twistwind, Goldenheart, Echopaw, and I stood side by side prepared for anything.

(You know Silversoul was originally a nameless cat that took Foxtail’s mouse. :D Funny how things like that change. Well anyways Silversoul will be defeated after they all work together. They will take Moonstar back to his camp and we will tell them what happened (they wont be happy but life goes on). When they get back to camp of they are covered in blood and everyone if asking what happened. Birdsong learns about the prophesy form Spiritpaw and she is made a full medicine cat. And if I may ask can Firepaw, Nightpaw, Mistpaw, Blackpaw, and Forestpaw be made warriors?)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Mouseear silently came up behind the two She-cats

Came not camp

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I'll POV when I get home. Huh, thats interesting about Silversoul. And about once the prophecy is over, then the kits of Foxtail can be done warriors (and medicine cats). Then we can have some peace, Cherrypaw, Mousepaw, Echopaw and Swiftpaw can be warriors. After that... The Age of Wolffang can begin >:D

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

redwolf988

Don't forget about ebonypaw and ivorypaw

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: (I'm back! Hooray!)

I leaped into battle, yowling fiercely. That's the last straw! Somehow, I knew this was the end. The end of Silversoul terrorism. All the prophecy cats were here. Something was going to happen. I winced when I saw my apprentice's leg. White pus had formed on her leg, mixing with blood. If we survive this, then I'm not letting Echopaw go into training until Birdsong and Spiritpaw are positively sure that she's healed! I clawed my way over to Echopaw. "Are you alright?" I asked. 

"Pretty much. Except for my leg..." She clawed a gray tom, whom I believed to me Mouseear.

"I'm fine. I think Spiritpaw is going to get Moonstar fixed up pretty soon. Can you cover her?"

"Of course."

I spotted the Shadowclan leader lying in the shadows of a tree, bleeding badly. "You." Russetclaw blocked my view.

"How could you?" I spat. "Betraying your clan."

"I'm not betraying it! I'm helping Shadowclan become strong once again." He spat back, his apprentice - Rainpaw - coming up.

I hissed. They really are mouse-brains. Russetclaw lunged and I dodged out of the way, only to feel claws at my back. Rainpaw was clinging on desperately. Russetclaw reared up and began clawing at my muzzle, driving me back into a tree. My energy was slowly draining. What do they teach in Shadowclan? Suddenly the wieght on my back vanished and I saw a faintly visible Sky and Moss. My mother and brother. "Thank you." I breathed.

"No problem. Now go get Silversoul and defeat her furry behind!" Skykit mewed. 

I smiled and noticed that the tide of battle had turned. I spotted Echopaw and a silvery-gray she-cat like herself fighting beside her. Pebble... Echopaw's mother. Starclan's fighting beside us! We're unstopabble! I continued fighting, knowing that we would win, and for once our fighting actually teach Shadowclan something. Soon, only Silversoul and Batpaw remained.

"It's over, Silversoul!" Goldheart declared. "Give up! We have you outnumbered."

"Never, fools! I will destroy your weak little clan of rogues. Foxtail took everything from me. By destroying her precious can, I will finally get my revenge. Until you five had to come along." She snarled.

I'll just end it here... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

:)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

LOL

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

You gonna POV fwiend? 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

i was waiting to see if turquoisepegasus48 would post....

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Sorry! My internets was glitching! I finished reading the POVs now!

Echopaw:

"Yes Silversoul, we came along. We were sent by Starclan to stop your tyranny... Because it has gone on to long. You've held your grudge, for whatever it was for. You think destroying Forestclan will help you. It won't. We are a clan as well... And if you did manage to destroy our clan, you feel guilt. To hide your guilt, you would pretend to be angry. You would destroy clan after clan, until yours was the only one left. That's your plan." I say, take a breath, vision still swimming, and continue.  "Your clanmates, who you claim to be loyal to you, would abandon you, because they have always believed in four clans... And now five clans." I finish, blinking my eyes rapidly to get them back into focus. "She's right, you know. The apprentices aren't sure of this either." Mews Batpaw, and Silversoul responds by knocking him away, where he slumps against a tree. He has his own wounds, scratches scored on his pelt.. "Get up." Snarls Silversoul, advancing with her claws out. I stagger over, placing myself between the two. "You.. WOn't hurt him." I snarl, staggering slightly. "Even after everything he's done to you?" Asks a rather shocked Silversoul. "Yes. Even after that. Because, even if he's given up on me.. I will never give up on him. He's my brother." I reply, voice steady, even though it felt like the ground was rippling beneath my paws.

Aw... Such a touching moment. I'll let you peoples finish that up.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

sorry if this comes through more than once

Spiritpaw
I felt touched by Echopaw’s bravery and loyalty to her brother. “That’s because you are weak” Silversoul hissed. I stepped beside Echopaw. “You’re the weak one” I replied. Stormfeather stepped beside Echopaw, Then Goldenheart and Twistwind walked over and stood on either side of us. “Surrender now Silversoul you won’t win” Twistwind said from where he was standing beside Stormfeather. “I would rather die” Silversoul hissed. “So be it” A soft voice said. I looked to see a line of Starclan warriors standing around us. I recognized the small black tom as Moonkit, The brown and white tom as Skyclaw Foxtail’s father, and the silver she-cat as Silverfish Foxtail’s mother. I could feel their strength flowing through me. Silversoul must have not seen them because she didn’t see at all fazed. She jumped at us. We all easily jumped away. Stormfeather jumped up and met her in mid air knocking her to the ground. Silversoul got up and turned to Stormfeather. Echopaw despite her hurt leg went under her and started scratching at her belly. Twistwind knocked Silversoul down and I grabbed hold of her back leg. Silversoul let out a yowl of pain kicked me away and scratched Goldenheart’s muzzle. We all attacked her from different sides. Despite there only being one of her and five of us she put up a good fight. In the end Echopaw bit Silversoul’s thought and Silversoul was no more.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar 2fbaf52418

emeraldleprechaun134

Here is mine

Name: Copperpaw
Personality: Suspicious, wary, cautious,  a BIT like Brackenpaw (ThunderClan in Fire and Ice)
Look: Bronze paws with a darker bronze body and white tipped ears
Mate: I'm only an apprentice!
Kits: I am ONLY AN APPRENTICE, didn't you hear me?
Mentor: Can you pick one please, Foxtail?
Other: Mother died giving birth to me (I have no littermates)

• Posted at:

Artemis Blaze Litríocht

My sister is Fi/indigocat311. 

Slytherin

Cats

I'm a daughter of Nyx - goddess of the night

I'm Australian

My MB Family: Litríocht (Literature).

Emerald and Mimi live on inside us...

redwolf988

Welcome Copperpaw

Hmm.... Foxtail's apprentice Blackpaw is about to become a warrior in a few posts so.... You might be able to be her apprentice

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hooray! Silversoul is gone! *you can hear the sounds of a celebration in the backround*

Oh, sorry.. Those are my warrior cat OCs celebrating.. *glances over shoulder* Dang, I created way too many... I could make my own freaking clan....

ANYWAYS, I guess I'll POV now. Well, I'll let you guys decide what happens when they get back to camp, and I'll just post the warrior ceremonies! YAY!

Hawkstar (he hasn't POVed in a while...):

Quite a lot had happened. And now, it was time for something else. I leap to the branches of the Old Oak, and yowl for silence. I had talked to the mentors already. It was time. "Featherflame, Foxtail, Leaftreader, Sunstream, are your apprentices ready to become warriors?" I ask. "Yes, Hawkstar." "Of course, Hawkstar." "Flamepaw is, Hawkstar." "Yes, Mistpaw is ready." Come the replies. "Good. My own apprentice, Nightpaw, is ready as well." I say, and the apprentices step forward, out of the croud, sharing excited glances. I spot Echopaw watching from inside of the medicine cat den. "I, Hawkstar, leader of Forestclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. He has trained hard to learn and understand your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in your turn. Flamepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?" I address the dark red tom. "I do." He responds, voice straining to hide a quiver of both excitement and fear. "Then by the power of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Flamepaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Flamefoot. Starclan honors your loyalty and determination." I say, and jump from the old branch, resting my head on top of his. Blackpaw I gave the name Blackfang, honoring his courage and determination. Forestpaw became Forestwind, who's speed and courage was honored. Mistpaw I donned Mistleaf, with wisdom and kindness. My own apprentice I gave the name Nighttalon, for her spirit and strength. The clan begins to cheer. "FLAMEFOOT, BLACKFANG, FORESTWIND, MISTLEAF, NIGHTTALON!"

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

stormbreeze48

You can create... Silverclan. Although I did make that a long, long, long, long, long, (goes on for a 80 more minutes), long, long time ago. Well, anyways, I'll work on a POV

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

If I had my own clan, I'd have a bajillion Silverfeathers, but they all pretty much have the same personality... so that's good! 

Wolffang: (Jeez, when was the last time I POVed with him? Or Silverfeather?)

I cheered half-heartedly. I didn't really care that much. True apprentices should have to prove themselves worthy, not by mere hunting assessments. They should have to fight for their clan, chase out a rogue or badger or something on their own. I glanced towards the medicine den. Stormfeather seemed to be in there a lot, and sometimes she wasn't even hurt! Just staying with her apprentice all the time! What a waste...

Silverfeather was sitting next to me. "This is great. We can show to the other clans - Shadowclan especially - that Forestclan is strong. Hopefully with Silversoul gone, peace can finally come once again."

I flicked my ear. I was surprised on how Silverfeather's reaction was to a little blood earlier today. Stormfeather, Twistwind, Goldheart, Spiritpaw and Echopaw had come back, blood splattered onto their pelts, it was a surprise to every cat. But Silverfeather just stood there, jaw hanging open in shock. She was practically unmoveable. The cats were fine now.        

Goldheat, who had gotten injured the least, meowed about how they had defeated Silversoul thanks to some dumb prophecy about the 5 of them. I had asked Stormfeather about what you did; for Silversoul had convinced almost half of her clan. It was nearly impossible for any cat to defeat that many. But Stormfeather had explained it: each cat had their own starry ancestors or fellow clanmates fight alongside them. Why hasn't Sky and Moss visited me yet? I was Moss' firstborn, and I had done everything I could to stop them from leaving me and my littermates. I had failed. Moss died of sickness barely before we knew she was sick, and before that Sky had gotten killed from a fox. I failed protecting- I shoved the thought away.

It was the prophecy that interested me the most. A cat powerful enough to summon the dead... so much power. And I knew what I had to do. I sunk my claws into the ground, imagining them as the pelts of the prophecy cats. I gazed at the medicine den, where Stormfeather was in the distance. You're first, Stormfeather. My sisters, they wouldn't understand. But Sky and Moss would. They would understand completely. That I would want power to make up for my mistakes! 

With the sun setting, I stalked away to the warriors den. And, in order to achieve spiritual power, I must kill all of the prophecy cats. Then Silverfeather. Next I shall keep on getting rid of the deputy until I am chosen. I will reach power through becoming one of the most trustworthy and brave cats in the clan. I will kill Hawkstar or whatever mouse-briained furball who's leader myself. Finally, I shall rise and form a new clan from the ashes of Forestclan's. Or should I say, tree stumps? Wolfclan. The strongest clan. I settled into my nest and grinned. No cat will get in my way, or they'll find themselves dead. 

*chuckles* Oh, Wolffang, you and your ideas.... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Spiritpaw
After the apprentice ceremony I walked into the medicine cat den. “So that was what you were hiding from me” Birdsong said. “Yes” I said. “If Starclan trusts you enough to give you a prophesy it is time you became a full medicine cat” Birdsong said. “Yes” I said jumping up happily. I stopped my self. “I mean thank you” I said dipping my head. Birdsong smiled and walked out of the den. Stormfeather walked in so after. “Stormfeather you won’t believe what just happened.” I said. “Let all cats old enough to roam the territory gather below old oak.” Hawkstar called. We walked out of the den. Birdsong sat in Old oak. “I Birdsong, medicine cat of Forestclan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard in the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help will serve her clan for many moons.” She said. My tail twitched excitedly. “Spiritpaw, Do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clan and clan, and to protect all cats even at the cost of your own life?” “I do” I said strongly. “Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your medicine cat name. Spiritpaw from this moment on you will be known as Spiritwing. Starclan honors your wisdom and courage.” Birdsong said.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar fd6d3bfabc

fairyjade254

Med cat Apprentices usually become med cats at the Moonpool.

• Posted at:

Fairy!!!!!!

IceWing

Pegasister

Pokemaniac

Warrior Cat

Whatever Star Wars fans are called

#IDon'tSupportSameGenderShipping

redwolf988

Hmmm.... I forgot about that.... oops

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I'll POV later today.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

redwolf988

ok

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

We can pretend that Spiritwing went to the moonpool, and that Hawkstar's announcement was after Spiritwing went to the moonpool!

Stormfeather: (Let's have it be the next day! )

"Spiritwing! Spiritwing!" I cheered from outside the medicine den.

I was happy for my friend. I knew she deserved it; she had helped us so many times. Her littermates were there too; proud and happy. It's like they are all warriors together. I was also cheering for another cat - Echopaw for she was stuck in her nest. I hadn't seen any more pus, which I hoped was the last I'd ever see. 

Spiritwing padded back to the medicine den happily, Birdsong trailing behind. "Echopaw hasn't sneaked out yet." I told them. 

"That's good. I hope she's learned her lesson." Birdsong replied sternly, but there was a twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

"I'm right here you know!" Echopaw's voice came out loud and clear. 

I purred and padded back in. Echopaw was lying down, the wound on her leg concealed with cobwebs and marigold. "How's it going?" I asked.

"Boring! I'm going to be so stiff, I won't be able to get out of my nest!" She groaned. 

"Then you can just loose the use of your leg then." I told her, licking her ear.

Echopaw rolled her eyes. "She's nice to have around to talk to." Spiritwing chimed in.

My apprentice brightened. "Maybe I could drag myself over to the herb store and sort herbs." She joked.

Birdsong let out a sigh and Echopaw, Spiritwing and I all let our mrrows of amusement. "Would it be okay if I could sleep here tonight?" I asked, laying my tail on Echopaw's back.

"Really?" Echopaw's eyes shone, and she turned to gaze at Birdsong. "Please?"

"As full medicine cat, I say yes!" Spiritwing declared, stomping her paw down.

"Yes!"

I glanced at Birdsong, who was pretending to be annoyed. She smiled and shrugged. I chatted with Spiritwing and Echopaw, glad to be able to relax and be at ease, instead of bracing myself for Silversoul to attack and the prophecy hanging over my head like a storm about to strike. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Spiritwing
I was so happy to be a full medicine cat. After a while of chatting with Stormfeather and Echopaw I went to my nest and fell asleep. I was surrounded by darkness, rain pounded down on me. I saw eyes glowing in the dark. What ever it was approached me. It came closer and I could tell it was a wolf. It walked right past me. I turned to see Echopaw, Silverfeather, and Stormfeather looking back at me with fear filled eyes. The wolf leaped towards them and they all disappeared. Moonkit appeared in front of me. “Be aware of the enemy you think you can trust” He said then started to fade away. The wolf appeared again and leaped towards me. I woke up in my nest breathing heavily and my heart racing. I looked around the den to see Stormfeather and Echopaw were still awake.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: 

I was just about to go to sleep, but then I saw Spiritwing jerk out of her nest. "What is it?" I sat up. 

Spiritwing stared, blinked, then shook her head. "Nothing. Just a bad dream." She said quickly.

"Well, you won't need to worry. Everything's peaceful here in the Forestclan camp." I assured her. 

Spiritwing nodded, looking distant. "You're still awake. Shouldn't you go to sleep?" She asked, changing the subject.

"It's only Moonhigh." I replied. "I'm about too." 

I glanced down at Echopaw, curled up, had fallen asleep. "Goodnight." I yawned.

"Goodnight." Spiritwing replied and settled back in her nest.

I laid down in my nest; Echopaw resting at my flank. "Goodnight, my kit. My apprentice." I murmured lovingly.

Then I fell asleep almost instantly. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle