Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

bump/ i'll post later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

Okay. Can't wait to see it! In the mean time, I'm working on a POV of my own... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love youneighbor as yourself.'"

~Romans 13:9

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Silverfeather: (The next day...)

I licked my paw and drew it over my whiskers. That mouse was great! I had rested after the border patrol, but now I was feeling regenerized. I saw Stormfeather padding back from the medicine den. She kept on surprising me with her unending loyalty to Echopaw. "Hey!" I called to her. "Do you want to go out and hunt together?" I offered.

Stormfeather smiled. "Like the old days?"

"Like the old days."

<>~<>~<>

The weather was nice once again, with a cool breeze rustling the branches and running through your fur every now and then.

"So... what was defeating Silversoul like?" I asked. "Just curious."

"Well, it was a bit scary at first, since she had all her 'minions'. Starclan had our backs. Each of us recieved a few starry ancestors to aid us." Stormfeather replied. "But us five knew it was going to end it there, on the Shadowclan border. We had a feeling in our guts that it would end, and we were right. Fate brought us together."

Wow... that's something you don't do everyday. "Who... who did you summon or recieve?"

"Sky and Moss. They seemed just fine."

"Starclan found them." I exclaimed, jumping up. "They knew we were special! Were they alright? Were they happy?"
"Sky and Moss had each other. They can't be completely alright in the midst of battle, but I'm sure they're happy, up in the stars, chasing squirrels." Stormfeather meowed.

The warm glow of happiness spread through me. "Now come on! Let's hunt!" I raced off, sniffing the air for prey.

"Wait for me!"

The last time I POVed as Silverfeather was on Feb. 21. Wow. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

wow

Spiritwing
It had been about a half of a moon since we had defeated Silversoul. We had finally let Echopaw out of the medicine cat den a few days ago. She was now far behind on her training. Tonight was the gathering. I didn’t know all of the cats that were going. I knew that my siblings, all of the prophesy cats, wolffang, Foxtail, Burnlight, Mousepaw, Cherrypaw and Speckledheart were going but that was about it. Hawkstar came out of his den and signaled for the cats that were coming to follow. I was a little worried about shadowclan. They might not be happy about Silversoul, many cats had looked up to her.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Echopaw (I didn't POV much as her because, hey, she was in the medicine cat den.):
I snuck into the apprentice den, sights on Cherrypaw. When she looked away, I pounced on her. "I'm back!" I cried in her ear, and she jumps. "Echopaw!" She squeals, and grins at me. "I think he likes you, I'm totally sure of it. Now, I have to go set you two up." SHe says, grinning mischeivously. "No!" I mew back, worriedly. "I'm doing this, as your spirit sister, and I am not giving you a choice in the matter." She responds.

Hawkstar:

I signaled for the cats I had chosen to leave for the Gathering. as I'm walking out, I stop next to Featherflame. "In case Shadowclan comes for revenge, keep on guard. I don't think they will, but don't take any chances." I whisper, and head on, seeing her nod in the corner of my eye. When we arrive, I see some hostile faces, others confused, and whispers run through the clearing. I would have to explain.. But not right now. We were waiting on Thunderclan.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Wolffang: 

I was wondering how Shadowclan was doing. I wonder if  Moonstar survived. I heard that he was attacked by Silversoul. If he's dead, and Silversoul is dead, things will be troubling. Perhaps I should go ahead and start killing cats... then if I get banished, oh well. I'll just take over Shadowclan then.

I caught a few glares from some Shadowclan warriors. I had glared right back. Mus've been some of Silversoul's mouse-brained foxhearts.  I was tempted to show my teeth, or show my claws, but I decided that would cause too much trouble. I needed to be good if I was going to go to a Gathering. Perhaps I can make a few allies in each clan. Then, once I dominate them all, I will form Wolfclan, the strongest clan. Forestclan was remaning strong under the mixed gazes. I liked the tension that was forming. Nothing like a bit of hostitlity to make a Gathering fun and interesting... 

I'm going to Arizona in around 10-40 minutes. My dad is bringing two laptops, so that's a good sign. I'll be sure to check this RP on my iPhone, and I'll try to get on the computer as Arrivingstorm once a day, or at least that's my goal. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar fd6d3bfabc

fairyjade254

I can't POV as Swiftpaw,someone can take over him.

• Posted at:

Fairy!!!!!!

IceWing

Pegasister

Pokemaniac

Warrior Cat

Whatever Star Wars fans are called

#IDon'tSupportSameGenderShipping

Thumbnail avatar

catangel846

Name: Remedyroot

Role: Medicene Cat

Personality: Kind but shy and can't defend herself

Look: Light green fur, brown eyes, and black stripes

Mate: None

Kits: Lilykit

Apprentinces/mentors: none and none

Other: She hisses a lot

• Posted at:

redwolf988

Sorry we have a medicine cat....

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Bump?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

I don't know how to POV the cats reacting or anything... O-O

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

ok i'll do it tomorrow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I'm not sure what we could POV about. How's Shadowclan doing? Should we have Moonstar live? Or is he dead because he died of his wounds, and now Shadowclan is in turmoil? 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

redwolf988

Moonstar is fine and grateful to the prophesy cats but a few cats are a little mad at them

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Okay.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Foxtail (when was the last time I POVed as her?)
I walked through the cats. “Foxtail” a cheerful voice called. I looked over to see my friend Twilightclaw. “How are you?” I asked. “Very good, you?” she replied. “I am fine” I said. “How are your kits?” “They became warriors and medicine cat” I said happily. Twilightclaw walked over to find Spiritwing with the other medicine cats. The white tom with pale green eyes was Iceheart from Riverclan, The Black she-cat with white patches was Starrypool of Shadowclan, the black tom with gray markings was Moonshadow of Thunderclan, and the light gray she-cat with light blue eyes was Skywhisper of Windclan. One of the leaders yowled and the gathering began. Moonstar stepped up first. “Shadowclan know has a new deputy, Maplefur.” Monstar said. Maplefur was a she-cat with ginger colored fur and amber eyes. The Thunderclan, Riverclan, and Windclan cats began to murmur in shocked. “What happened to Silversoul?” Lightningstar asked. “She is dead” Moonstar said coldly. “How?” another cat asked. “She tried to kill me and was killed by a group of Forestclan cats. If it hadn’t been for them I would be dead” Moonstar replied.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Stormfeather: (Well, I might as well POV as much as I can with her, right?)

I felt a bit self-consious when Moonstar mentioned us. I didn't want almost all of the cats in each clan staring at me. Please don't say our names, please don't...

"I thank those brave members of Forestclan. They have done a great deed to the forest, and are true warriors. Shadowclan is still strong." Moonstar nodded to Hawkstar, and the Gathering went on.

<>~<>~<>~<>Once all the leaders had made their reports, the clans shared tounges. I strayed away from Shadowclan, I felt it would be too awkward. Then, I noticed a white Shadowclan she-cat with green eyes padding up to me. I recognized her as Whiteleaf, a senior warrior. "I apologize for my clanmates' actions. Silversoul seemed like a promising cat, and I thought she would be a great leader. I knew that Moonstar became leader about a few seasons before I was born, so I figured his time to join Starclan would come soon. I never expected such ruthlessness from her though."

I nodded. "Apology accepted. Wait - how do you know I was a part of the band of Forestclan cats?"

"Batpaw told us. In fact, his own sister was a part of the gang too. Poor cat; it's going to take time before some of his clanmates accept him again. He was Silversoul's apprentice."

"Who's his mentor now?" I asked curiously.

"Maplefur. I think Moonstar hopes that she'll set a better example for Batpaw than Silversoul."

"Is he here? Echopaw is my apprentice; that's why I'm badgering you for questions."

Whiteleaf purred. "It's fine. Batpaw isn't here. Well, I should probably get back to my clan. You should too." With a formal nod, she padded off.

I have to tell Echopaw. I turned around and padded back to where Forestclan was gathering.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

stormbreeze48

It's been a day. Somebody else POV! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

i'm thinking

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

i have zero ideas right know i need help for what to post...

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Umm... you can notice how Swiftpaw is starting to take a liking for Echopaw? XD I don't know. Maybe we should time-skip a couple moons so Echopaw, Cherrypaw, Swiftpaw and all the apprentices are warriors? I'll see if I can find Silver, maybe... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

I'm here! I've just been lazy... Nyeh....

I'll post a POV in a seperate post.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Maybe after this we can time-skip to Cherrypaw, Ousepaw, Swiftpaw, and Echopaw's warrior assesments?

But I need some help... I can't think of a warrior name for Echopaw! XDXD

But seirously, I want something that's kind of deep and would make someone reflect on it.. So, in other words, not Echonose or Echoclaw or Echofoot or something like that. So far the best thing I can come up with is Echostream or Echofrost.

Echopaw:

Stormfeather told me that Batpaw had gotten Maplefur as a mentor. I hop;ed she was better to him then Silversoul. As we arrive back at camp, I stop outside the apprentice den, hearing whispers - and Cherrypaw's faint snores. "Yeah, I think I like her." "Keep cool. Cherrypaw told me that Echopaw likes you, too." "Really? She does?" "Keep it down! Look, the cats from the gathering are back." I duck into the apprentice den, and pretend to have just gotten their. "Hey, what happened at the Gathering?" Asks a sleepy Cherrypaw. "Hawkstar introduced the new warriors, Thunderclan had a few kits, and Windclan says their's a lot of dogs running around. Oh, Riverclan said that the river rose a bit. Everyone was confused on what happened to Silversoul, but Moonstar said that she had tried to kill him and  thanked a band of forestclan cats for saving her. The new deputy is Maplefur, and she's also Batpaw's new mentor." I mew, then lay my head down in my nest. "Now, I'm tired, so you can ask questions in the morning." I finish, and close my eyes, falling asleep.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Echofrost sounds good... I vote for that one. But you know what would be better? 

Wait

for it

ECHOECHO!!!!!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

turquoisepegasus48

*Facepalm* XD I don't think that a repeating name has ever been had in the warriors seires, so I'm going to have to say no to Echoecho. Plus it looks like it was glitched out.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

LOL, and let me give it a try

Echopool
Echofeather
Echoflight
Echoclaw
Echopelt
Echostorm
Echosong
Echotail
Echofur
Echoheart
Echowing
Echofall
Echostripe
Echonose
Echowhisker
Echofern
Echofrost
Echoblaze
Echoleaf
Echocloud
Echofoot
Echoscar
Echowater
Echobird
Echoear
Echospring
Echospot
Echoflower
Echoshine
Echotooth
Echomist
Echonose
Echostream
Echostep

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Darn, oh well. XD 

1. Echofrost! 

2. Echosong! 

3. Echostream! 

There's mah ranking. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

@Cassy - I literally saw your post, fell backwards into my chair, and then said "Too much names..." And then went and read them all. Out of all of those, my favorites are Echostorm, Echofrost, and Echofall.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Lol I like Echostorm too. And Echofall...

The Narrowed Down List:

Echostream

Echofrost

Echofall

Echostorm

Echosong

Echoecho...

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Wait! What about all the other apprentices?! Mousepelt? Cherrystorm? Swiftflight? Ivory fur? Blackface? 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

I think Echo stream, Echo frost, Echo fall, Echo storm, Echo song, and Echo echo are my favorites as well

LOL i took every ending to the names from power of three book six sunrise :)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

XD 

You almost listed all the ending parts of Warriors names! Don't forget face and runner! Echoface... Echo runner... No... That won't work.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

Thumbnail avatar fd6d3bfabc

fairyjade254

Personally,I'd like Echopaw's name to be Echofrost,and Swiftpaw's to be Swiftwind.

• Posted at:

Fairy!!!!!!

IceWing

Pegasister

Pokemaniac

Warrior Cat

Whatever Star Wars fans are called

#IDon'tSupportSameGenderShipping

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Well, I guess Echofrost wins the competition! Oooh, Silver you're stylin ;)

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

turquoisepegasus48

I think Mousepaw should be Mousestep and Cherrypaw should be Cherryflight. (Mousestep because he always seems to be quiet and subdued, maybe he could be a great hunter? And Cherryflight for her enthusiasm.)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

It's Ebony paw not Black paw

but... warning I am doing it again
Mousepool, Mousefeather, Mouseflight, Mouseclaw, Mousepelt, Mousestorm, Mousesong, Mousetail, Mousefur, Mouseheart, Mousewing, Mousefall, Mousestripe, Mousewhisker, Mousefern, Mousefrost, Mouseblaze, Mouseleaf, Mousecloud, Mousefoot, Mousescar, Mousewater, Mousebird, Mouseear, Mousespring, Mousespot, Mouseflower, Mouseshine, Mousetooth, Mousemist, Mousenose, Musestream, and Mouse step

Swiftpool, Swiftfeather, Swiftflight, Swiftclaw, Swiftpelt, Swiftstorm, Swiftsong, Swifttail, Swiftfur, Swiftheart, Swiftwing, Swiftfall, Swiftstripe, Swiftwhisker, Swiftfern, Swiftfrost, Swiftblaze, Swiftleaf, Swiftcloud, Swiftfoot, Swiftscar, Swiftwater, Swiftbird, Swiftear, Swiftspring, Swiftspot, Swiftflower, Swiftshine, Swifttooth, Swiftmist, Swiftnose, Swiftstream, and Swift step

Cherrypool, Cherryfeather, Cherryflight, Cherryclaw, Cherrypelt, Cherrystorm, Cherrysong, Cherrytail, Cherryfur, Cherryheart, Cherrywing, Cherryfall, Cherrystripe, Cherrywhisker, Cherryfern, Cherryfrost, Cherryblaze, Cherryleaf, Cherrycloud, Cherryfoot, Cherryscar, Cherrywater, Cherrybird, Cherryear, Cherryspring, Cherryspot, Cherryflower, Cherryshine, Cherrytooth, Cherrymist, Cherrynose, Cherrystream, and Cherry step

Ebonypool, Ebonyfeather, Ebonyflight, Ebonyclaw, Ebonypelt, Ebonystorm, Ebonysong, Ebonytail, Ebonyfur, Ebonyheart, Ebonywing, Ebonyfall, Ebonystripe, Ebonywhisker, Ebonyfern, Ebonyfrost, Ebonyblaze, Ebonyleaf, Ebonycloud, Ebonyfoot, Ebonyscar, Ebonywater, Ebonybird, Ebonyear, Ebonyspring, Ebonyspot, Ebonyflower, Ebonyshine, Ebonytooth, Ebonymist, Ebonynose, Ebonystream, and Ebony step

Ivorypool, Ivoryfeather, Ivoryflight, Ivoryclaw, Ivorypelt, Ivorystorm, Ivorysong, Ivorytail, Ivoryfur, Ivoryheart, Ivorywing, Ivoryfall, Ivorystripe, Ivorywhisker, Ivoryfern, Ivoryfrost, Ivoryblaze, Ivoryleaf, Ivorycloud, Ivoryfoot, Ivoryscar, Ivorywater, Ivorybird, Ivoryear, Ivoryspring, Ivoryspot, Ivoryflower, Ivoryshine, Ivorytooth, Ivorymist, Ivorynose, Ivorystream, and Ivory step

hope you head didn't explode

mod please let this through!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

um... i sent something if it comes through let us hope your heads don't explode i did the same thing i did with Echopaw with all the others

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Swiftpaw's owner (former owner?) said she'he wanted Swiftpaw's name to be Swiftwind.

Out of those, I think I still like Mousestep for Mousepaw, Cherryflower or Cherryleaf fir Cherrypaw, Ebonyclaw for Ebonypaw, and Ivoryshine or Ivorystorm for Ivorypaw. And I think their was an Ebonyheart in Skyclan in the warriors seires. *looks it up* No, their was an Ebonyclaw in Skyclan. So, yeah.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

i didn't know that

i like the names you picked

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447