do you love warriors

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Before I POV... Is one of your Starclan cats called "Silverfish"? Did you know that's a real creature? (No, I do not think Minecraft is real. -_- I know it's a video game. Semi-sadly.)

FeatherflameFeatherflame:

I see FoxtailFoxtail chase off the cat who had attacked her, then collapse to the ground. I leaped over battling cats, getting to her the sane time as a dark brown-tawny she-cat did. "Stay away from her!" I hissed, jumping at her. The she-cat's eyes widened, and I land on her as she slides her claws out. I bite her shoulder, but end up only tearing away fur. I roll on top of her, clawing her sides, and I bite her forepaw as she throws it at my eye. She let's out a whimper. "Stay off our territory, fox dung." I snarled, and let her go running.

Hawkstrike:

Featherflame makes a flying leap to go help Foxtail. I bring down a cat who jumps after her, causing him to crash to the ground with a loud thump. I claw his back and shoulders, biting his ear. He flips over, causing me to be crushed beneath him. So, I make do with what I can do. I claw his back, causing him to jump off of me with a surprised yelp. I turn, quickly getting on my feet. I see the tensing of his hind legs, and he springs. I drop to the ground, letting him fly over me, landing in the dirt. I turn to him, and slash him across the nose. He flees, and I notice a drastic drop in their cats. Leaftreader and Sunstream chase off the final cats, and I pad over to where Featherflame is. Foxtail was on the ground, panting with multiple wounds, her eyes closed. "Does anyone know how to help her?" I ask, worried.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

foxtails POV
after my trip to starclan i opened my eyes to find that i was no longer at shadow clans border i was now back in the  f forestclannursery. my back leg still stiff from the bite. "had we won" i wondered. "i hope every one is ok" i slowly got up and limped out of the nursery to be jumped on by my kits. "mommy" they squeaked  "i was so worried when they carried you back uncoces"mistkitt cryed. i quickly licked my kits then climbed up on to a branch of old oak. "all cats that that can catch there own prey meet under old oak" i yowled. leaftreader, hawkstrike, sunstream,featherflameandfeatherflameee sat down under old oak. "we need a leader starclan has spoken to me. i said looking down at the cats bellow.starclanstarclannn has chosen no other than our loyal warrior Hawkstrike, tomorrow he will travel moonpooland receive his nine lives and name" i looked down at the forestclan cats. the cats all were congratulating him, but yet he still did not look to sure.

hawkstarrrr who shall our deputy be???

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

OK, I'll POV, gimme a second!

YESSSSSS!!! ACHIEVEMENT GET!!! HAWKSTRIKE'S FIRST TIME AS LEADER! WOHO!!!!!

OKay. Sorry. Had to get it out of my system.

Hawkstr-star:

I was shocked. I hadn't expected this at all! Featherflame looked slightly envious, but she shook it off and smiled. "Congratulations, brother."  She purred. "Thanks." I reply. I still had to pick my deputy.. I looked at the others, and realized that their was a cat that I thought would make a perfect deputy. I jump up onto the Old Oak. "Starclan has picked me to be a leader, and left me the choice of who will be the next leader. I beleive that their is already a cat well-suited for leading.. Even if she is slightly young. Forestclan's deputy shall be Sunstream." I said.

I'll let Foxtail and/or Sunstream to continue that.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

good choice :)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Yeah, I thought so to. I went and reread the forms, and saw that Leaftreader hadn't POVed at all, so I didn't think an inactive deputy would be good.. The I checked your form and Sunstream's. I considered Featherflame but decided against being leader twice in a row. I figured Sunstream's personality would make a good leader and deputy.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

ambereagle818

Name: birdsong
Personality: wise shy funny
Look: white with black patches that look like wings
Mate: none she is a medicine cat
Kits: never will have any
Apprentices/mentors: will have an apprentices at some point

• Posted at:

~Cheye~

My gang: Firenza guardian of fire, Sora guardian of air, Fauna guardian of animals, Flora guardian of nature, Gale guardian of ice, Celeste guardian of light, Brook guardian of water, and Mysteria guardian of shadows

redwolf988

yay a medicine- cat now our clan is well a clan

forestclan

leader: hawkstar- Brown-Grey tom with ruffled look to fur, and golden eyes.

deputy: sunstream- Is light yellow with white paws and belly, has golden eyes

medicine- cat: birdsong- white she cat with black patches that look like wings

warriors: Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes.

leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little green, green eyes, slender, long tail that ends in a poof                  of fur 

apprentices?????

queens: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail

kits: blackkit- Black tom with white paws and scar down pelt

spiritkit- pure white with sky blue eyes

mistkit- light gray darker gray tips blue eyes

firekit- dark red green eyes

forestkit- medium brown fur green eyes

nightkit- black with gray star an chest green eyes

P.S hawkstar can my kits become apprentices?????

p.s.s if so can spiritkit be the medicine- cats apprentice?????

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

ok my POV is not showing up so it will probably pop up when i post this but,

foxtails pov
hawkstar and i climbed down from old oak and the other cats went to your dens. i looked at hawkstar, i could no longer read his emotions. he started to walk over to the warrior den then shook his head slightly. "i guess i should sleep in the leaders den now" he mumbled to himself as he turned to the leaders den. he was about to enter his den when i called "hawkstar" he turned to look at me. "you will make a great leader" i said

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

foxtails pov
hawkstar and i climbed down from old oak and the other cats went to your dens. i looked at hawkstar, i could no longer read his emotions. he started to walk over to the warrior den then shook his head slightly. "i guess i should sleep in the leaders den now" he mumbled to himself as he turned to the leaders den. he was about to enter his den when i called "hawkstar" he turned to look at me. "you will make a great leader i said

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

ok that is a little odd it poped up after i thought it would pop up before but i was right it would pop up

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Okay, I'll make the kits apprentices soon.. But first I'm going to do my favorite thing (besides death scenes!)...

Hawkstar:

The next day, with Birdsong, I left for the MoonPool, leaving Sunstream in charge. We arrived quickly, and can wait a while before the moon rises. I begin to wonder why Starclan had decided on me.. I may be smart, but I was not a fearless leader, nor was I the best fighter. Wouldn't Featherflame or Leaftreader be a better choice? The moon soon rose, and I shook away my doubts. It was time. I padded down the small hill to the MoonPool, and lapped the icy water. Drowsiness washes over me, and I lay down. The icy water tries to fight the urge to sleep, but in the end, it loses. I blink open my eyes. Camp? I look upwards, the stars seem closer.. They move closer together, before funneling down, landing delicately on their feet. "Hawkstrike." Greeted one of the hundreds, no, thousands of cats. I fumbled for words, but ended up just nodding. These cats.. They glowed with starlight, radiating peace. It was awe-inspiring. "We are here to give lives to the first leader of Forestclan." Said a different one. A raven-black she-cat steps forward first. (And now you see some of their past! Yay!) "I am Ravenfire, past medicine cat of Shadowclan. I.." She struggled to speak the next words. "I broke the medicine cat code, taking a mate outside of my clan. And because of this.. You and your sister were born. I am here to give you a life for a mother's love, however distant." She places er nose to mine, and my mind fills with images, but I am numb to them. We... We were Shadowclan? "T-thank you.." I say, still confused. A life for clarity, from a black tom by the name of Nightheart. A life for bravery, given by a battle-scarred she-cat named Lilysong. A life for strength, given by an odd white tom called Cloudshadow. A life of peace, given by a medicine cat named Tricklesand. A life for cunningness, given by a golden tom called Snakeblaze. A life for determination, given by a weary looking she-cat called Stormwind. A life for exploration, given by a firm-looking tom named Cedarleaf. But it was the last that shocked me the most. "I give you a life for joy. Remember it, and inspire your clan within the darkest times." This was from an apprentice named Fernpaw. She placed a paw upon my forehead, and I could see what she saw. Many memories, fleeting images of other cats, playfullness, anger, anticipation, and finally terror. "I am proud to be the first to call you a leader, of nine lives. Hawkstar." Says Ravenfire. The Starclan cats start cheering my name. I wake as the sun rises, as does Birdsong. "Let's go." I say, and quickly head back towards camp. How could it be that Starclan had chosen me to be leader when I was born of a medicine cat's wrongdoing?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

:) i like it

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

hawkstar would you mind making mistkit nightkit firekit forestkit and spiritkit apprentices (and if it is not to much to ask can spiritkit be the medicine cats apprentice?).

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

silversunset13

I'm sorry I haven't been POVING. I've been swamped in work.

• Posted at:

~S u n n y~

i am friend

love me plz

what even is this site anymore

turquoisepegasus48

Ok, I will make the kits apprentices now! Yay!

Hawkstar:

It was a few days after arriving back after my naming ceremony. I had told Featherflame about our mother - she had been just as shocked. I made a jump, landing in the Old Oak. "Let all cats old enough to roam the territory meet beneath the Old Oak!" I called. I had worked out mentors with Birdsong. It was tradition that clan cats were not mentored by their parents, but we didn't have enough warriors, so Starclan would have to make an allowance for that. "It is time for 6 kits to become apprentices, as you all know. Mistkit, come forward." I began. Mistkit pads forward, looking up. "Mistkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be Mistpaw. Your mentor shall be Sunstream. I hope Sunstream passes down all she knows to you." I turn to Sunstream, who has stepped up. "Sunstream, you are ready to take on an apprentice, as deputy. You have received excellent training from all of us, and have shown yourself to be brave and loyal. You will be the mentor of Mistpaw, and I expect you to pass down all you have learned to her." I said, and the two she-cats touch noses. I next call up Firekit and Featherflame. "Firekit, from this moment until you become a warrior, you shall be known as Firepaw. I trust that Featherflame will teach you all she knows. Featherflame, it is ime you received an apprentice. You have received great training from yourself and Foxtail, and I trust you to mentor Firepaw, because you have shown bravery and strength." I say, and the pair taps noses before drawing off to the side.  The next duo I call up is Leaftreader and Forestkit. "Forestkit, from now untill the day you earn your warrior name, you shall be known as Forestpaw. Leaftreader, you shall be her mentor, after showing speed and stealth. I hope you can pass down all you have taught yourself and the clan." I say. I call Foxtail and Blackkit next. "Blackkit from now until you have proven yourself worthy to be a warrior, you shall be called Blackpaw. Foxtail shall be your mentor. Foxtail, you have mentored the whole clan, so it is only fit for you to have an apprentice. Teach Blackpaw all you have taught us." I say. "Spiritkit, come forward. From now on, you shall be Spiritpaw. Your mentor shall be Birdsong." I say, and move to make room for Birdsong. "Cats of Forestclan, as you all know, I will not be around forever, so I will pass along my teachings early. I have chosen a she-cat who shows both interest and intelligence.Your next medicine cat shall be Spiritpaw." She says confidently. "Spiritpaw, do you accept the post of medicine cat apprentice under Birdsong?" I ask. Spiritpaw doesn't hesitate in her reply. "Yes." "Then at the Half-Moon, you shall go to the MoonPool to be accepted by Starclan and the other medicine cats." Birdsong says. "The good wishes of all Forestclan go with you." I say, concluding her ceremony. Spiritpaw and Birdsong draw off to the side, eyes glowing. Only one kit stands mentorless now. "Nightkit, come forward." I say, and she steps forward. "Nightkit, from this day until you obain the name of a warrior, you shall be known as Nightpaw. I will be your mentor." I say, leaping down and touching noses with her.

Starclan, I think that was Hawkstar's longest post ever!

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

lol....

yay now we have apprentices :).

you did not pick the apprentice i though you would.

i honestly thought you would pick forestkit don't know why but i did.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

technically foxtail is not mentoring her own kit she found blackkit technically it is not her kit

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Hm. DIdn't know that, sorry! You just put him as your kit, so I kinda assumed.. :D

So.. Anyone feel like POVing?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

lol... it's ok, i am having writers block... i don't know what to write!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d1f3d74ed7

silvercat309

Leaftreader's POV

After the apprentice ceremony, I walked up to the leader of the clan. "Hey, Hawkstar," I asked. Hawkstar looked suprised at my appearance.

"Who in the world are you?" the suprised tom asked. I shrugged. "So what is up?"

"I have lived in this forest for a while now, and I would be interested in joining this clan. I am going to be kitting soon, and my kits need somewhere to live, and so do I."

Hawkstar looked intrigued. "Where is your mate?" he asked.

"He died. Fox attack during that battle you guys had." I choked up, barely repressing a sob. Hawkstar looked at me, his face filled with pity.

"We shall see..." he whispered.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Preferred Pronouns: they/them

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

silvercat309

Oh, cool! Leaftreader has an apprentice!!

XD forget about my earlier POV

Leaftreader's POV 

After the apprentice ceremony, I walked up to Forestpaw. "Hey Forestpaw. Do you want to get your first-ever apprentice duty?" I asked the apprentice.

Forestpaw's face lit up with glee. "Yes!" she yelled, and bounced around me in glee. I looked at her.

"This is a serious mission. If you get it wrong, Hawkstar will throw a fit." I said, with complete seriousness. "You have to follow every direction I give you. Got it?"

"Got it. What is the job?" Forestpaw asked.

"You must help clean out the fresh kill pile so there isn't anything that could poison the cats." I said, no sign of laughter on my face. "Here are the directions: First, when you inspect a piece of prey, you have to check if it is dangerous by looking at it and smelling it. If it looks off, you must put it in the bad pile. Second, once done, you must dispose of it by putting it in the lake. Failure to follow directions could endanger lives. Got it?"

Forestpaw nodded.

"Good. Get at it, I have some business to attend to." I left the apprentice to her job and went to the medicine den. Birdsong was waiting in the den, expecting me.

"Are you ready to move in the nursery yet? And if so, who's going to mentor Forestpaw? How is she going to take the news? How is HAWKSTAR going to take the news?" Birdsong asked. 

I looked downwards. "I think Burnlight can mentor her until I am done kitting. Either way, he is unoccupied at the moment... What I am more worried about is Hawkstar's reaction. How far away do you think I am from kitting?"

Birdsong looked at my swollen abdomen. "I'm surprised Forestpaw hasn't figured out that you will kit yet. You're lucky you didn't start kitting during the apprentice ceremony! We need to talk to Hawkstar NOW." 

I grimaced in fear. What would Hawkstar say? I reluctantly followed Birdsong out of the medicine den to Hawkstar.  Hawkstar looked up from his nest.

"Hawkstar, we need to talk," Birdsong said. They went into the den while I waited outside. Forestpaw, done with the prey sorting, walked up next to me. 

"What's going on?" Forestpaw asked. I looked at the apprentice, a tiny smile on my face.

"Forestpaw, you're going to have a replacement mentor for a little while," I said to her.

"Why? What's wrong?" Forestpaw asked, a little confused. I didn't reply. Suddenly, Hawkstar walked out from his den. He had a serious look on his face.

"Burnlight!" he yowled. An orange tabby ran across camp. It was my mate, .Burnlight "WHAT, HAWKSTAR?" he yowled back. He had a worried look on his face. 

"Burnlight, I need you to mentor Forestpaw while Leaftreader kits," Hawkstar meowed. "It could be at any moment, so she needs to stay in the medicine den for a while until she is done. Then she and the kits need to go to the nursery."

"You're having kits?!?" Forestpaw squeaked. I ignored her. I slowly walked to the medicine den, feeling tired. I hated abandoning clan duties over kits, but this was serious. 

"See you guys once I'm done kitting," I mumbled, and lay upon the soft, pillowy moss of the medicine den.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

silvercat309

Here's the form for Burnlight, even though I will not POV as him

Name: Burnlight

Personality: Loud, Brave, fiery

Look: Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes

Mate: Leaftreader

Kits: He's a boy....

Apprentices: None.... Hawkstar didn't give him one, but he will be temporarily mentoring Forestpaw while Leaftreader kits

Other: None

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

silvercat309

Hawkstar? Reactions?

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

turquoisepegasus48

Hawkstar:
"Why didn't she tell me sooner?" I asked Birdsong. "She hates leaving her clan duties." Birdsong replies. "Now, on a more cheerful note, I'm going to go collect herbs with Spiritpaw." She says, and pads off. I pad over to Nightpaw, who seems excited. "Come on. I'll teach you how to hunt." I said. She grins. "Featherflame! I'm teaching Nightpaw how to hunt! You want to come?" I asked. "Sure!" She calls back. Firepaw races after her mentor, and we bound out to our training hollow. We soon arrive, and both apprentices are thrilled. "So, first you need to know the hunters crouch." Said Featherflame. I dropped into it, to demonstrate. Nightpaw tucks her paws near her chest, and her hind legs are positioned right, but her tail keeps whooshing noisily over the grass. I walk over, gently placing a paw over her tail. "Your prey is not deaf." I tell her, grinning. "Oops." She responds, and keeps her tail still. "Okay, now, try jumping on that grass clump." I said, and she jumps, landing just behind it. "Too get a little more boost into your leap, try pushing your front paws out a little more, not almost under you." I suggested.

Featherflame:
As Hawkstar turns to work with his apprentice, I turn to mine. "Firepaw, tuck your hind legs in a little." I suggest, and she does so. "Now, leap." I tell her. "OK!" She cheerfully responds, and pushes off the ground, landing in front of her target. "You seem to have powerfull hind legs. Try untucking them a bit to compensate." I tell her. SHe lands directly on the pinecone she had been aiming for. "Great!" I complimented. "Now, the first thing you should know about your prey is something like this. The mouse will feel you before hearing you, but the rabbit will hear you before feeling you." I say. "So... I have to be quieter around the rabbit, and step lightly around the mouse?" GUessed Firepaw. "You've got it. So, show me how you would stalk the mouse." I said.

By the end of the day, Firepaw has caught a small mouse, and Nightpaw a scrawny squirrel that hadn't seen her in the tree's shadow. "Very good!" Hawkstar praised, and the apprentices scurry off to brag about their adventures.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

ambereagle818

foxtail:

i was about to leave camp with blackpaw when i saw leaftreader leave hawkstars den and go into the medicen cat den. she told him she was going to kit i asumed. i had always been able to tell she was going to, but now it looked as though she was going to kit any second. i felt pitty for her she just got her first apprentice and now had to leave her apprentice so she could kit. i let out a sigh the left camp. i took blackpaw to my favorit hunting spot. it took up most of the day but blackpaw cought a bluejay and a plump vole. we were almost back to camp when i sented some thing odd. "blackpaw stay here" i wispered as i found were the sent was coming from there hidden by two larg bushes was a fox den with two foxes in it. "blackpaw we need to get to camp, now" i said speeding up my pace black paw had to run to keep up with me. i saw hawkstar entering camp with fetherflame and their apprentices "hawkstar" i called "what is it" he asked "i found a fox den with foxes in it not to far away from camp" i said pointing my tail in its general direction. "how many?" he asked "two" he nodded and when in to the camp to tell sunstream.

• Posted at:

~Cheye~

My gang: Firenza guardian of fire, Sora guardian of air, Fauna guardian of animals, Flora guardian of nature, Gale guardian of ice, Celeste guardian of light, Brook guardian of water, and Mysteria guardian of shadows

silvercat309

Leaftreader's POV

I woke up to see light streaming in the medicine den. Birdsong and Spiritpaw were not in the den. I sighed and wandered around the den, looking at all the herbs and moss everywhere.

Birdsong and Spiritpaw ran back into the den. "Oh, you're awake," Birdsong meowed. I nodded. "We'll be out collecting herbs for a while longer, so if you start kitting, give a yell, and we'll be here in less than a second." Then, they walked out of the den.

I sat down on the mossy grass of the den, when cramps wracked my abdomen. I yowled out in pain, and Birdsong and Spiritpaw ran to the den. "The kits are coming," I whispered, then yowled again.

"Shh," Birdsong crooned. "Breathe in, breathe out." I panted through my pain, my breath cracking. I yowled out, causing the camp to stir. Birdsong gasped and looked at me. "You're bleeding," she muttered. I yowled again, and the first kit came out. Birdsong picked it up and pushed it at my belly.  "There's your first kit," she said urgently. The kit yowled loudly. "One more to go, and you will be fine. Just breathe in, breathe out."

I winced, breathing hard. I yowled in pain as the cramps continued. Suddenly, the second kit came out, and the cramps ended. I breathed a sigh of relief. The second kit was all black, with the cutest clump of gray fur on its head. And it wasn't breathing. I screamed in fear and shook the kit. Suddenly, it yawned and started breathing. Then, it made a tiny yowl and stared at me with piercing green eyes. The first kit was a pure white kit with a little yellow clump of fur. I stared at the two kits with pride and joy in my eyes.

"What will you name them?" Birdsong asked.

"The white one is Ivorykit, and the black one is Ebonykit." I said. Then, I picked them up gently in my mouth and took them to the nursery.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

welcome to forestclan ebonykit and ivorykit

by the way foxtail's post that was mine just my sister ambereagle818 used my computer and left it on her acount and i didn't see it until now

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

leader: hawkstar- Brown-Grey tom with ruffled look to fur, and golden eyes

apprentice nightpaw-black with gray star an chest 

deputy: Sunstream- Is light yellow with white paws and belly

apprentice mistpaw- light gray darker gray tips

medicine cat: birdsong- white with black patches that look like wings

apprentice- spiritpawt- white with sky blue eyes

Warriors: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail

apprentice- blackpaw- Black with white paws

Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes

apprentice- firepaw- dark red green eyes

Burnlight- Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes

apprentice- forestpaw- medium brown fur green eyes (only mentor well leaftreader has kits)

queens: Leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little green, green eyes, slender, long tail that ends in a poof of fur: her kits are ivorykit- white with a little yellow clump of fur. and ebonykit- black with a clump of gray fur on its head

blue means its a tom..... pink means it is a she cat.... purple i don't know

leaftreader what gender are ivorykit and ebonykit.

please tell me if i missed some one or some thing is incorrect.

we need more warriors if any one feels like creating another warrior

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

dragonheart1413

So this is my RP character for ForestClan:

Name: Goldheart

Personality: Has a defiant edge but can also be quiet and calcuating, sometimes distrusted

Look: goldish-yellow fur with a white front paw

Mate: none, but it is rumored that she is in love with a rogue

Kits: adopted an abandoned kit that she rescued in a fire and named him Thunderkit

Apprentices/Mentors: none, but she will mentor Thunderkit once he reaches six moons

Other: was not born in the wild but in an experiment lab she escaped from

I hope you like my warrior!

• Posted at:

I'm all about that:WAFFLESSPYROWARRIORSWINGS OF FIREITS SO FLUFFY!!!!

#SomeoneILoveHasDiabetes#AutismAwareness

#HungerGames

#CureForCancer

~HAPPYY HUNGER GAMES~~MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR~

A MOCKINGJAY IS COMING..................

redwolf988

welcome to forestclan goldenheart and thunderkit

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

dragonheart1413

Thanks!

• Posted at:

#HungerGames

#CureForCancer

Thumbnail avatar

dragonheart1413

Goldheart crept off into the woods. She had left her adopted son, Thunderkit, in the nursery with the other queens in search of a rogue named Mace. She spotted the night-black tomcat and said, "Mace, I have to tell you something."
     Mace whipped around. "Oh, it's only you, Goldheart."
     Goldheart sat down beside him. "I haven't seen you in moons," she said.

"You haven't seen me since you joined those warrior Clans. I'd rather give up my tail than join a Clan! Who wants to be controlled by a leader?"
     "Hawkstar wouldn't like you saying that," Goldheart told him.
     Mace grimaced. "Hawkstar isn't the boss of me," he muttered.

"Mace, just listen to what I have to say!" she ordered. He went silent. "You have a son now...."

• Posted at:

#HungerGames

#CureForCancer

redwolf988

leader: hawkstar- Brown-Grey tom with ruffled look to fur, and golden eyes

apprentice nightpaw-black with gray star an chest 

deputy: Sunstream- Is light yellow with white paws and belly

apprentice mistpaw- light gray darker gray tips

medicine cat: birdsong- white with black patches that look like wings

apprentice- spiritpawt- white with sky blue eyes

Warriors: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail

apprentice- blackpaw- Black with white paws

Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes

apprentice- firepaw- dark red green eyes

Burnlight- Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes

apprentice- forestpaw- medium brown fur green eyes (only mentor well leaftreaderleaftreader has kits)

queens: Leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little green, green eyes, slender, long tail that ends in a poof of fur: her kits are ivorykit- white with a little yellow clump of fur. and ebonykit- black with a clump of gray fur on its head

Goldheart- yellow fur with a white front paw: her adopted kit is thunderkit

i like our clan so far :)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

silvercat309

They are both Toms.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

ok thanks

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

merry christmas

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

foxtail

featherflame, firepaw, sunstream, and i walked around the border of our territory on dawn-patrol. we next to wind clan territory. i dropped to the back of the group as i smelled the air. i caught the sent of some thing fromilear, it couldn't be, could it. i followed the sent the saw blue cat eyes watching me from under a bush. "come out to were i can see you" i said trying not to shake. a black cat with a white paw came out of the bush. the rest of the group came up behind me. "who is this?" featherflame asked. i ignored her and glared at the cat. "what do you want pantherclaw" i snarled. "what i am not allowed to come see our kits?" he said as if he had done nothing wrong. "why should i let you after you abandoned us? left me to hunt and care for my new born kits by my self. it's your fault moonkit died. you knew he was sick and you left us" i cried.

reactions???

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

firepaw

what was foxtail talking about? who was this cat? as far as i knew my father had disappeared before we had even opened our eyes. who was moonkit? i could faintly remember a little black kit that looked a lot like this cat. was this really our father? sunstream and featherflame whisperer quietly. to my other side foxtail and pantherclaw argued. what was going on. what was going to happen know.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

hello??

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

any one???

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

, 2 , ... 65 , 66 , 67