redwolf988

please????

reactions?????

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

hello

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

I'd love to do my reactions - I really would - but.. I'm on my iPhone slat my grandmother's house, and theirs no computer, and I can barley type on this thing.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreads&SprayingOthersW/Lemonade

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

ok

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

what about the rest of you???

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d1f3d74ed7

silvercat309

Leaftreader's POV

My kits had opened their eyes quickly, and after a couple of days, were squealing with delight and smacking a moss ball. A couple of times, the kits had left the den to meet the new apprentices. They ran back in laughing, and Spiritpaw approached me angrily.

"Your kits just dumped a ton of river water on my head. I have NO idea where they got the moss to hold it, and if they think it is funny, you should teach them some proper disipline." Spiritpaw then walked off angrily and cuffed the two mischevious kits behind the ears.

A day later, I heard fighting outside. Peering my head through the soft moss, I saw a cat I recognized faintly as Foxtail's mate. What were they fighting about?

"You left me to take care of my kits on my own. It's YOUR fault Moonkit died." I gasped in horror. Who was Moonkit?

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Preferred Pronouns: they/them

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

thank you :)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Foxtail

“Foxtail you can't keep them away from me forever I will be back" pantherclaw said walking away. I walked into camp. Sat down in the warriors den and watched my clan mates walk around camp. I saw leaftreader walk over to the warriors den and sit down in front of me " want to talk about it" she asked "pantherclaw and my story is a long one" I said. "My kits are sleeping so I have time" she said making her self comfortable. "Well, pantherclaw and I met at a gathering I was a windclan cat he was a shadowclan cat. Loved him and I thought he loved me to. We started meeting at the border. Then one day he asked me to run away with him. I.... I left my clan with him and we found this place and decided to make a clan. Soon after I found out I was expecting kits he hunted and protected the camp and I fixed the camp and healed his and my wounds. It was amazing i had never been happier. Then the kits were born. Six beautiful kits but two were born sick moonkit and spiritpaw. Pantherclaw told me that they would both live ten days later spiritpaw was better, but moon kit was the runt and was not doing well. Pantherclaw said he was going out to hunt but never came back. I followed his sent all the way to the shadowclan border. He had gone back to shadowclan. I could not handle taking care of six kits by myself. One day I came back from hunting and found moonkit dead. I cried for weeks and i will never forgive him for that" I said crying. "Now he is back and wants the kits to join shadowclan. He, he said that it would be safer for them. What dose he know about their safety he doesn’t even remember their names." I said furiously. Then I noticed that some of the other clan cats had gathered to hear my story nightpaw was in front of them all. "He, he wont take us will he?" she asked. "I will do every thing in my power to keep him away from you guys" I said gently nuzzling her side.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

hello

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

And.. Cue hawkstar!

Hawkstar:

"And you'll have the clan behind you, Foxtail." I say. Nightpaw looks at me. "You kits, now apprentices are members of Forestclan. Even if they weren't, I would never allow a cat who left their own kits and mate to die take them back." I said, voicing my own opinion.

Featherflame:

"Neither would I. All kits, even if they are apprentices, belong with their mother. We will not let this cat take them from us." I hiss. Firepaw was my apprentice, and my friend. Shadowclan would not take that from me. Not now, not ever.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

thank you

foxtail

my kits will be safe my clan mates will protect them i reminded myself as tiredness washed over me. when pantherclaw returned we would be ready. knowing that clan would protect my kits (and a couple poppy seeds from birdsong) i fell asleep.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Nightpaw

After dad showing up yesterday none of us could sleep. So we went to the training hollow early. We sat their in silence until suddenly three cats appeared. I knew they were shadowclan cats and I knew the cat in the middle was father. Mistpaw and I hid, I hid under a log and mistpaw hid under a bush. “I’ll go get help” forestpaw whispered. The tabby she- cat on the left of father race after him. Forestpaw was fast but sadly he was not as fast as the tabby. she easily pined him and carried him of. The other cat with him was a big muscular tom. He had found mistpaw but firepaw was trying to fight him off. “We are only apprentices. We can’t fight them off” I though. I looked back, the tom was now holding firepaw and father had grabbed mistpaw how was thrashing around and hissing. “be quiet spiritkit” pantherclaw hissed “I’m mistpaw” she cried as they carried them off. I ran back to camp.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Foxtail

I got up out of my nest and was about to go wake blackpaw. When nightpaw ran in. her eyes were as wide as the full moon. “What’s wrong” I asked her “firepaw, mistpaw, forestpaw and I went to the training hollow early. Then we were attacked by father and two other cats” she said “shadowclan?” she nodded “go tell hawkstar what you just told me. Then find spiritpaw and hide in the medicine- cats den until I say it is ok to leave… got it?” she nodded then ran off. “Where are you off to” leaftreader asked. “my kits have been captured I have to go save them. If I hurry I might be able to get to the border before them.” I said about to leave. “Then I am coming with you”. I was about to reply when she cut me off “you would do the same if it was my kits” she said. There was no time to argue with her. We ran to the border. When we got there we hid. I saw the silver she-cat, pantherclaw and two cats I did not recognize. They were carrying my kits. “You have done well pantherclaw. They will make the perfect bate. Forestclan made a fool of us. We will not underestimate them this time.” She said “we will double the army. Forestclan will not last five seconds” she purred. I looked over at leaftreader she nodded “don’t do any thing crazy” she whispered before running back to camp.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

that is one long post

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

hello

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

you know i really need to name the "silver she-cat" any ideas

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

silvercat309

Leaftreader's POV

Bait? Why would Silversoul use Foxtail's kits as bait when Hawkstar was clan leader? Hawkstar would not send his clan into battle over three apprentices. I thought frantically. Then it hit me. The apprentices meant new warriors, and the more warriors the clan has, the better protected it was. My kits were only four moons old, but they were very valuable. I needed to leave them to protect the clan. But who would watch over them?

I ran back into camp. Burnlight seemed very subdued that he failed to protect his apprentice. "Burnlight, it's ok. We know where Forestpaw is. We need your help, though, to rescue her. Get up. NOW." Burnlight continued sobbing. 

I dashed to the nursery. Ivorykit and Ebonykit were no longer asleep, and they had taken advantage of that time to mess up the nursery. "Now now, kits, stop ruining the nursery. I'll get you some mouse and then you can go hang out with Nightpaw, Blackpaw, and Spiritpaw."

"Where are the others?" Ebonykit squeaked. "When will you guys rescue them?" As usual, Ebonykit knew the whole situation. I sighed.

"We don't know," I meowed. I ran to camp, grabbed a mouse, and gave it to the hungry kits. "Once you are done with that, run along to the apprentice den." Then, I dashed out of camp to save my apprentice.

Ebonykit's POV

Ivorykit and I ate the mouse and ran off to the medicine den, where I knew the three apprentices were hiding. Sniffing around, I smelled the scent of Spiritpaw under a nest.

"Hi, apprentices!" I yelled in delight as I poked the mound. Spiritpaw leapt up in fright and looked at us.

"Why are you here?" Spiritpaw said warily.

"Mom went out of camp to save your siblings! She'll be back in a while. In the meantime, she told us to hang out with you guys." At this statement, Spiritpaw sighed.

"Everyone, come out. It's not Shadowclan," she said bitterly. The two other apprentices poked their heads out from their hiding places and smiled. 

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

thank you leaftreader

hawkstar, featherflame reactions

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

also thanks for the name

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

hello

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

please ....... hawkstar featherflame

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

You got it! (Sorry, I was playing Sims with my little sister!)

Hawkstar:

I had just gotten up when Nightpaw burst into the den, panting. "Nightpaw, what is it?" I ask. "Firepaw and me and Forestpaw and Mistpaw were training in the hollow early because we couldn't sleep and then Shadowclan cats came in and we tried to hide but the Shadowclan cats took Mistpaw and Firepaw and Forestpaw and now we have to rescue them!" She wails. "We'll get them back. Don't worry. I want you to go and stay hidden in the apprentice den so they don't find you or your siblings." I reply calmly, but on the inside, my heart was racing. This was my first challenge as leader, and I wasn't sure how to face it. Nightpaw disappears into the apprentice den, and I hurry to tell Featherflame. She's grooming herself in the warriors den as I walk in. "Featherflame?" I ask tentativly.

Featherflame:

I turn, startled, to see Hawkstar in the entrance to the den. "What?" I ask. He seems nervous. "Forestpaw, Mistpaw and Firepaw have been taken by Shadowclan." My brother mews. Anger explodes through me. My apprentice, my friend, and Foxtail's kits. "How dare they?" I snarl, claws sinking into the ground. "Foxtail followed them to the border, I'm going to check it out. Don't be reckless - I want you to stay in camp in case they try to attack." HE says. "If you weren't my leader, I'd be halfway to Shadowclan's camp now." I growl.

Hawkstar (I'll probably be POVing back and forth between the two.):

I turned away from Featherflame, and started out for the border, quickly. I meet soon with Leaftreader and Foxtail, both already at the border. "Has anything happened?" I ask quietly. The two she-cats quickly fill me in on what they had learned. "Why does Silversoul want to destroy our clan? What have we done to her?" I ask, and neither cat seems to know. "So.. Do you think we should take the chance and try to get them back anyways?" I ask. Leaftreader and Foxtail look unsure.

(I'll let you guys do that.)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

fightinglizard154

redwolf you posted the most on this thread

• Posted at:

call me cool ace

redwolf988

Foxtail

I thought about hawkstar question for a moment. Should we go into a battle we know we are going to loose? Then it struck me. “Hawkstar we have warriors they don’t know about” I said. “Yes, I guess we do” he said confusedly. “My plan is what if we go to the battle and send one of our warriors they don’t know around back to save my kits then when they are safely out we retreat.” I said seriously. “It could work” I said leaftreader and hawkstar looked at me for a second debating my idea before responding.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Hawkstar:

"It sounds safe.. And if we already know about their ambush, we already have the advantage.. But the only warrior they don't know is Burnlight, I think, other than the kits and Birdsong. And we will not send the kits." I said, reassuring a suddenly worried Leaftreader.

I feel it's too short, but whatever.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

silvercat309

Leaftreader had already left camp, remember?

Leaftreader's POV

I dashed through the forest, whacking tree limbs out of my face. Once I got my claws on them.... I pushed my hatred away and kept running. Hopefully, the kits were keeping them busy... 

Shadowclan territory lay ahead of me. I slowed down and checked the escape routes, and checked for patrols. All clear. I guess they were expecting the clan. I snuck in around the perimeter and dashed into the forest. Silversoul was purring and Pantherclaw was stroking her fur gently. The three apprentices were being guarded by some Shadowclan warriors. I snarled. Mange-pelts! 

Suddenly, like a bullet, I leapt out of the trees and pinned Pantherclaw to the ground. He yowled as I put a claw to his neck. The Shadowclan cats ran towards me, but I snickered.

"Back away, or he dies," I said clearly, with hate in my voice.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

Foxtail
All our warriors headed out for shadowclan camp. When we arrived I found that leaftreader was already there. She had pantherclaw pinned and shadowclan cats surrounded her. “You think we care if you kill him? He has been useful but he is no longer needed” silversoul said. Leaftreader looked startled by this. Hawkstar signaled and we jumped in to battle. All but one shadowclan warrior left there post guarding the apprentices. “Burnlight could easily get past him” I thought. I battled some cats but kept an eye out for burnlight. I saw him come in attack the tom guarding the apprentices and lead them out of camp. “Forestclan retreat” I called. All the cats abandoned fighting and ran to the border. I tried to follow them but silversoul blocked me. The shadowclan cats surrounded us. There was no way out.

Mistpaw

Burnlight led us to the border then had us stay there. Not long after we arrived the other cats came back. I looked through the warriors there was one person missing. “Where is foxtail?” I asked all the cats looked around. “I thought she was right be hind me” leaftreader said

Foxtail
I hissed at silversoul. “What do you what from us?” I snarled. “At first we just wanted your land but now that you made us look bad by defeating us now we want your clan to suffer. We were going to kill your leader but I guess you will have to do.” She said lunging at me at the same time as four other cats. I tried fighting them off “there are too many” I thought. I disparity try to defeat them. But they pinned me I five seconds. There was nothing I could do. I felt claws and teeth sinking into my skin. I yelped in pain. Suddenly the weight got lighter and I hear someone fighting. With the lighter lode I was able to get out to see two of the five cats fighting pantherclaw. “What was he thinking” I thought it was not like I was going to complain. We fought side by side until all five cats were unconscious. We ran out of camp. “Like old times, huh” he said. “ya, like before you abandoned us” I hissed I said speeding up my pace. “I did not abandon you, I loved you” he said his eyes full of sorrow “your limping why don’t you rest for a little bit” he said I was about to disagree but I was in to much pain and decided to stop. I curled up next to a tree. Pantherclaw remained standing. “Let me explain” He said. “I realized moonkit had greencough so I spent a whole day searching our territory for catnip. The next day I went to shadowclan to get some catnip. I told you I was going hunting because I did not want you to worry. I thought I would be right back but then I was caught by a patrol. They took me prisoner. I was so worried about you. One day I escaped and went to look for you. When I got to our old den you weren’t there your sent was so faint. I, I thought you were dead. Then I rejoined shadowclan. When I learned you were alive I was so happy but then they forced me to steel our kits. They told me if I took them they would spare your life. I should have never believed them, I see that now. I am really sorry will you ever forgive me?” he said “I alertly have, you saved me. Will you forgive me for thinking you abandoned us?” I said. He purred and licked my ear.
Wow longest post ever

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

i think it is my longest post. is it?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump bump mic bumpity bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

*sigh*

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

hawkstar, featherflame, leaftreader

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

I'm not used to someone POVing back so quickly! Wow!

Hawkstar:

I headed out, quickly. Foxtail was missing. I tracked her scent to the border, then found a different scent trail, with Pantherclaw's scent on it. I quickened my pace. She could be injured, because of my attack on Shadowclan. I stop, hearing voices. I pad gently into the clearing, seeing Foxtail laying down, with Pantherclaw beside her. Both of them are purring. "W-what's going on?" I asked.  Foxtail looked up. "He was going to get catnip..." She whispers.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

thank you

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Foxtail
Foxtail“He was going to get catnip” I whispered. H Hawkstarlooked at me for a moment like I was insane. “Moonkit had greencough, He left to get catnip. He never abandoned me or my kits” I said. H Hawkstaropened his mouth to reply but decided not to ask. Then he looked at my wounds “what happened to you?” he asked. I told him my story he looked a little offended when I told him how s shadowclanplaned to kill him. I told him how I was attacked by five cats at once and p pantherclawsaved me. After I finished the story I got up and we left for the border. I will never forget the reactions on my clan mates faces when we returned with p.pantherclaw The apprentices ran and hid in the bushes. F Featherflameand b burnlightlooked surprised. L Leaftreaderwell looked like she wanted to rip his ear off.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Featherflame:
"Hawkstar.... Are you crazy?! Walking beside that piece of crowfood who just took the apprentices?!" I seethed. I knew I was the only cat who would ever talk to him like that. "Featherflame... He was being manipulated by Shadowclan. They told him they would kill Foxtail unless he did it. He's just a father who wants to bring his family back together." My brother replies softly. "You believe anything that comes out of this piece of fox-dung's mouth?!" I snarl at him.

*falls over* I'm so tempted to do things, but I promised myself I'd be better at restraining my evil plots. Their are two sides to my mind - the good side, and the completely evil side. They're totally duking it out right now.

Hawkstar:

"I believe him." Says Foxtail. Featherflame looks shocked. "B-but what about Moonkit?" She asks, anger slowly draining out. "He went to go get catnip." She replies. "That's why I believe him, sister. But their is a question I have to ask him." Pantherclaw turns to me, looking worried. "Do you know a medicine cat by he name of Ravenfire?"

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

dragonheart1413

Mace gawed at Goldheart. "Son? What son?" he yelled.

"You have a son named Thunderkit," Goldheart explained. "He-"

"I never wanted a son! Get out of here Goldheart...I never want to see you again," Mace growled.

"What?" Goldheart gasped. "Mace..."

"Go, Goldheart! Forever!" Mace snarled.

Goldheart raced back to camp, sobbing. Suddenly there was a shriek, and she saw Thunderkit sprawled on the ground, badly wounded and close to death. "NO!" she cried. "I need a medicine cat! Help! Thunderkit is hurt!"

..........................................................................................................................................................

Mace smirked from behind the cover of the brambles as Goldheart frantically rushed to get help. Thunderkit was dying. Perfect.

Shark, a muscular sandy she-cat with glowing violet eyes, laughed cruelly beside him. She removed tufts of Thunderkit's fur from between her claws. "I got the job done, Mace," she hissed. "Would you like me to get rid of Goldheart too?"

Mace nodded. "I never liked her anyway; it was always you."

...............................................................................................................................................................

Goldheart shrieked in fear. "Thunderkit, get up! GET UP! THUNDERKIT!"

Thunderkit lay limp at her paws, lifeless. His frail body was cold. A starry spirit rose from his body and journeyed along its path to StarClan.

"NOOO!" Goldheart sobbed.

Thunderkit was dead. He was dead in her paws. And that was when the ForestClan cats emerged from their dens and saw his dead body in front of her.

• Posted at:

I'm all about that:WAFFLESSPYROWARRIORSWINGS OF FIREITS SO FLUFFY!!!!

#SomeoneILoveHasDiabetes#AutismAwareness

#HungerGames

#CureForCancer

~HAPPYY HUNGER GAMES~~MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR~

A MOCKINGJAY IS COMING..................

redwolf988

Foxtail
Pantherclaw looked at him for a second before saying “yes, she was our old medicine cat she died at some point well I was with foxtail.” He said. “Ok” hawkstar said looking like he wanted to know more but he know didn’t know how to ask. After gathering the frightened apprentices we went back to camp.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
When we returned birdsong ran out to see who was hurt. She seemed really shocked that pantherclaw was with us. After a quick explanation she told him to take me to her den for treating. We walked in and I curled up in the nearest nest. I saw spiritpaw peek her head out then squeak in surprise. “Shhh, there is a shadowclan warrior” she whispered. I laughed then said “kits its ok it is just me. Come out.”. “Mom?” nightpaw said, peeking her head out of the hiding place. She looked at pantherclaw then at me. “What is he doing here?” she said. “Its ok he is with us now” I said. Spiritpaw and blackpaw ran out followed by ivorykit and ebonykit. “Who are they” pantherclaw asked looking at blackpaw ivorykit and ebonykit. “That is blackpaw your adopted son and the kits are ebonykit and ivorykit leaftreader and burnlight’s kits.” I said he looked at me confusedly. “When I am out of the medicine cats den I will introduce you to your new clan mates. But for now why don’t you go see your kits you have not really talked to them since they were kits.” I said as birdsong came in to the den to treat my wounds.
O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
That night I heard a cry from outside our den. I ran out pantherclaw close behind me. I saw goldenheart crying then I saw thunderkit. I walked over to her and tried to comfort her. “I’m sorry” I whispered she ignored me and kept staring at her dead kit. Birdsong slowly came out and lead her to the medicine cats den. “Poor goldenheart, I know how she feels I felt the exact same way when moonkit died” I whispered to pantherclaw.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

so what was you evil plot did some one die???

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

1 , , 3 , ... 63 , 64 , 65