do you love warriors

Thumbnail avatar 0d77ddffe2

rainbowclaws14

warriors that's why I made topic #119034!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I am a Warrior cat!

Follow your leader!

Upgrade is my middle name!

One that seeks happiness, doesn't realize it's right next to you

~Me

ICE CLAN!

FLUFFEH WAFFEHS!

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

would you like to join we could use more warriors

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

any one leaftreader featherflame hawkstar

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Featherflame:

I walked up to Goldenheart, quietly.  I laid a tail on her shoulder. "Come on. Let Birdsong get him ready for the vigil." I whisper, and lead her just outside of camp. "I've never had kits, so I can't guess how you feel. But.. I did take care of a small kit in the woods, when I was a rouge. I called her Fox, because she had a very fox-like build, in the daylight sometimes looking exactly like a fox cub. Her mother vanished when she was about a moon, and she was taught by a she-fox until she was 4 moons, when I found her. She knew fox and cat.. She was very sweet, and was almost never sad. Then one day, I caught her near a badger.. She was trying to learn, because she wanted to be able to speak all languages. Somehow, she angered the huge thing. I saw what was happening, and tried to get in between them, but I wasn't fast enough. The badger hit her hard, sending her flying across the clearing, with a great thump as she hit the tree." I pause, eyes watering. I remembered the day so clear, it haunted me. "I chased away the badger, earning me a scar across my back. I raced over to Fox, and she wasn't moving. I tried to help her... I was just too late. So.. I think I have a slight clue to how you feel. If.. If you ever want to talk about it, you can tell me." I tell Goldenheart, who is seemingly shocked. "I remember Fox." Hawkstar's mew. I turn, quickly. "You just sat their, in the den for days. You hardly ate, and if I asked you what was wrong, you would just look out distantly, and whisper her name. I had to yell at you to get you back to normal." He says. I remembered it. He had said that even if she was gone, she wouldn't want me to just lie around all day, she'd want me to live.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

thank you

any ideas of how to go off of this??

i need ideas.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Foxtail
All the Forestclan cats sat vigil for thunderkit. Goldenheart had not said a word to anyone. Dawn came and birdsong and spiritpaw prepared him for burial. Soon the apprentices left to go burry thunderkits body. Goldenheart disappeared into the warrior den. Poor goldenheart she did not disserve this. I felt pantherclaw brush past me. “Why don’t we go hunt for a while” he said trying to get my mind off thunderkit. I nodded and followed him out of camp.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar d1f3d74ed7

silvercat309

Leaftreader'sLeaftreader's POV

POVI was shocked to see that Ebo weEbonykitnt to Thu viThunderkit'sgil. I was worried about him. He did things only an older cat did. He acted like a warrior, talked like a warrior, and knew things warriors did. He even knew things I didn't even know. Ivo, oIvorykitn the other hand, seemed to do nothing but spend time in the medicine den. And, since their apprentice ceremonies will be soon, I decided to have Ivo beIvorykit trained with Spi. ISpiritpaw hoped Birdsong wouldn't be too stressed out by two apprentices, but Spi waSpiritpaws going to be a full-fledged medicine cat three moons after Ivo beIvorykitcame an apprentice. Hopefully training wouldn't be interrupted.

As for Ebo, IEbonykit walked over to my son and leaned up against him. He was sitting silently with the older warriors, his eyes closed and tears running down his face. I only hoped he would fare as well as his brother, or better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Haw woHawkstarke us all up with a yowl. Every cat came to the meeting rock. Ebo juEbonykitst nodded, and Ivo, hIvorykitearing the news from Ebo, bEbonykitounced up and down with joy. The two kits approached the leader.

"Looks like Ebo heEbonykitard the news before even I did," Haw saHawkstarid humerously, and the cats chuckled. Ebo puEbonykitffed up his chest with pride. "These kits will become apprentices today. But I need Sta apStarclan'sproval first. Ivo isIvorykit destined to be a Medicine Cat."

The cats started murmuring. How could Birdsong mentor two cats at once? It was absurd.

Suddenly, a rowan-colored cat burst from the bushes. The she-cat's fur was long and sleek, and her eyes were a brilliant blue. Another cat burst from the bracken. This was a tom, with a pelt like night. Ebonykit, seeing him, gasped in fright.

"Maybe we can help," Rosewind meowed.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

Preferred Pronouns: they/them

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

silvercat309

guys, it glitched, I'm sorry.... can you still read it? It posted the names in the middle of the word next to it...

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

silvercat309

Leaftreader's  POV

I was shocked to see that Ebonykit went to Thunderkit's vigil. I was worried about him. He did things only an older cat did. He acted like a warrior, talked like a warrior, and knew things warriors did. He even knew things I didn't even know. Ivorykit, on the other hand, seemed to do nothing but spend time in the medicine den. And, since their apprentice ceremonies will be soon, I decided to have Ivorykit be trained with Spiritpaw. I hoped Birdsong wouldn't be too stressed out by two apprentices, but Spiritpaw was going to be a full-fledged medicine cat three moons after Ivorykit became an apprentice. Hopefully training wouldn't be interrupted.

As for Ebonykit, I walked over to my son and leaned up against him. He was sitting silently with the older warriors, his eyes closed and tears running down his face. I only hoped he would fare as well as his brother, or better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Hawkstar woke us all up with a yowl. Every cat came to the meeting rock. Ebonykit just nodded, and Ivorykit, hearing the news from Ebonykit, bounced up and down with joy. The two kits approached the leader.

"Looks like Ebonykit heard the news before even I did," Hawkstar said humerously, and the cats chuckled. Ebonykit puffed up his chest with pride. "These kits will become apprentices today. But I need Starclan's approval first. Ivorykit is destined to be a Medicine Cat."

The cats started murmuring. How could Birdsong mentor two cats at once? It was absurd.

Suddenly, a rowan-colored cat burst from the bushes. The she-cat's fur was long and sleek, and her eyes were a brilliant blue. Another cat burst from the bracken. This was a tom, with a pelt like night. Ebonykit, seeing him, gasped in fright.

"Maybe we can help," Rosewind meowed.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

thank you it took me a couple minutes but i read the first one. that glitch is really annoying. they really need to fix it.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

silvercat309

Leaftreader's POV

"What are you doing here, undead scum?" I yowled, pinning Rosewind, the rowan she-cat, to the ground. She shrieked and scratched my muzzle, but the power of it was weak, and I didn't even wince.

"Step away from the medicine cat," Darkstar meowed. Snarling, I stepped away from the whimpering she-cat. I stared directly into his deep eyes.

"I don't know why you're here, but there is NO WAY you can help my son. NO WAY. The last time that happened, I found Petalpaw dead, burrs covering her pelt. I don't want that to happen again. Now scram! Besides, who made YOU leader? What happened to your adopted mother, huh? Did she die?" I meowed, hate lacing my voice.

Darkstar flinched. "That's none of YOUR buisness," he hissed. I could feel his power flowing through the air, and I knew I had to dispose of them before they became a threat. The air was starting to feel heavy.

"Darkstar, we should leave," Rosewind meowed. "It seems they don't want our help. Moonclan needs us. Petalstorm still has greencough." I gasped, realizing my Petalpaw was with Moonclan.

"WAIT! Can I see Petalpaw, I mean Petalstorm?" I asked desperately. Darkstar whipped his head around in suprise.

"She's got greencough. If you see her now, you will get sick. I think your mortal clan needs you." Darkstar said quietly. Then, the two Moonclan cats left camp.

There was a stunned silence.

"NOW LET'S GET BACK TO THE CEREMONY, DON'T YOU THINK?" Hawkstar yowled, making every cat jump with fright.

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

Foxtail
“Well… that was interesting” I whispered to Pantherclaw. He nodded in agreement. “Now back to our discussion. Do you think it is wise to have birdsong have two medicine cat apprentices? it has never been done before. Will it make us better or will it make us weaker?” I said watching. Hawkstar sit down on his branch

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump hawkstar???

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump bump bump bump BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

no please don't let this die hawkstar featherflam leaftreader!!!!!!!!!!!111

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

silvercat309

XP who will mentor Ebonypaw? Burnlight maybe... Because Leaftreader can leave the nursery and Burnlight will be available.... We need a mentor for Ivorypaw...

• Posted at:

Z

Formerly Trick Graell

Agender

KeithLanceYuuriVictor

redwolf988

pantherclaw has no apprentice... i thought birdsong was going to mentor ivorypaw

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hawkstar, featherflame, leaftreader, were are you?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 8d45f8c747

redlamb43

Hi!  May I please join?

Name: Speckleheart 
Personality: Kind, friendly, loyal, can be fierce, creative, determined, adventerous. 
Look: Tan with deep brown streaks, white paws, muzzle, chest and tail tip, hazel green and brown eyes.
Mate: not yet. 
Kits: not yet.  
Apprentices/mentors: not yet. 
Other:

Merry Christmas, happy Newyear and God bless you all!

• Posted at:

I love you and God bless you guys!

4+7=11

Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name

Amen

Please pray for Ruby and Dino thanks! 

Deuteronomy 32 4 The rock his works are perfect!

Defeat Cancer

Pray for Paris

Pray for Lolly

I'm not too active!

redwolf988

welcome Speckleheart

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

leader: hawkstar- Brown-Grey tom with ruffled look to fur, and golden eyes
apprentice- nightpaw-black with gray star an chest
deputy: Sunstream- Is light yellow with white paws and belly
apprentice mistpaw- light gray darker gray tips
medicine cat: birdsong- white with black patches that look like wings
apprentice- spiritpawt- white with sky blue eyes
Warriors: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail
apprentice- blackpaw- Black with white paws
Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes
apprentice- firepaw- dark red green eyes
Burnlight- Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes
apprentice- forestpaw- medium brown fur green eyes (only mentor well leaftreader has kits)
Goldheart- yellow fur with a white front paw

Speckleheart- Tan with deep brown streaks, white paws, muzzle, chest and tail tip

pantherclaw- black with one white paw green eyes

queens: Leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little green, green eyes, slender, long tail that ends in a poof of fur: her kits are ivorykit- white with a little yellow clump of fur. and ebonykit- black with a clump of gray fur on its head

is this correct?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redlamb43

POV coming soon!  Merry Christmas, happy Newyear and God bless you all!

• Posted at:

4+7=11

Amen

Defeat Cancer

Pray for Paris

Pray for Lolly

I'm not too active!

redwolf988

thank you

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump?! please... where is everyone

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump :'(

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

*sigh* i should just give up on this but lets try one more time

LEAFTREADER!!!!!!!!! HAWKSTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEATHERFLAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUNSTREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! BURNLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOLDHEART!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPECKLEHEART!!!!!!!!!!!! IVORYKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EBONYKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redlamb43

Here!  Just, don't really know what to POV . . . sorry!  Merry Christmas, Happy Newyear and God bless you all!

• Posted at:

4+7=11

Amen

Defeat Cancer

Pray for Paris

Pray for Lolly

I'm not too active!

redwolf988

Well your still here that is good would you like to mentor ivorykit or ebonykit, hawkstar was supposed to choose but as you can see he has not. :)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redlamb43

Sure, if that's alright with you guys! :D  Got to go, I'll try to POV later, bye!

• Posted at:

4+7=11

Amen

Defeat Cancer

Pray for Paris

Pray for Lolly

I'm not too active!

redwolf988

congrats speckleheart and Goldheart you are mentors

leader: hawkstar- Brown-Grey tom with ruffled look to fur, and golden eyes
apprentice- nightpaw-black with gray star an chest
deputy: Sunstream- Is light yellow with white paws and belly
apprentice mistpaw- light gray darker gray tips
medicine cat: birdsong- white with black patches that look like wings
apprentice- spiritpawt- white with sky blue eyes
Warriors: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail
apprentice- blackpaw- Black with white paws
Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes
apprentice- firepaw- dark red green eyes
Burnlight- Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes
Goldheart- yellow fur with a white front paw
apprentice- Ebonypaw – black tom with a clump of gray fur on his head
Speckleheart- Tan with deep brown streaks, white paws, muzzle, chest and tail tip
Apprentice- ivorypaw- white tom with a little yellow clump of fur
pantherclaw- black with one white paw green eyes
Leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little green, green eyes, slender, long tail that ends in a poof of fur
Apprentice – Forestpaw- medium brown furred tom with green eyes

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0d856ea190

krakensapphire7

Name: Twist/Twistwind
Personality: Grumpy sometimes, stubborn, kind, not very social
Look: Pure black pelt with a star-shaped white patch on chest

Mate: Earth/Earthclaw
Kits: None yet
Apprentices/mentors: Swiftstar(oc of mine for warrior cats when she died)
Other: Born a loner but joined fully trained, will be Rping in this color

• Posted at:

Call me krakensapphire, Eko, Andromea, Zanna, or Heather.

Stuffs

I'M A REBLE!

My opinions are my opinions. COME AT ME BRO!

First impressions matter, but they can change.

Your past does not define you

My strength is only a illusion... or is it?

1 , 2 , , 4 , ... 67 , 68 , 69