apprentice- spiritpawt- white with sky blue eyes
Warriors: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail
apprentice- blackpaw- Black with white paws
Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes
apprentice- firepaw- dark red green eyes
Burnlight- Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes
Goldheart- yellow fur with a white front paw
apprentice- Ebonypaw – black tom with a clump of gray fur on his head
Speckleheart- Tan with deep brown streaks, white paws, muzzle, chest and tail tip
Apprentice- ivorypaw- white tom with a little yellow clump of fur
pantherclaw- black with one white paw green eyes
Leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little green, green eyes, slender, long tail that ends in a poof of fur
Apprentice – Forestpaw- medium brown furred tom with green eyes
Twistwind- Pure black pelt with a star-shaped white patch on chest

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Name: Silverfeather 

Personality: Smart, Intelligent, Clever, Quick, Wise, Kind, Caring, Friendly, Thoughtful, Calm, Loyal, Peaceful, Quiet - doesn't talk much.

Looks: Small silver tabby she-cat (her stripes are more gray than black), blue eyes, white paws, belly, chest and tail tip.

Mate: None... at the moment...

Kits: None, but is gentle and kind with them and likes them.

Appretices/Mentors: None, she was born a rogue and joined Forestclan when she was 10 moons old.

Other: Joined Forestclan as a rogue at 10 moons. So did her older brother, Wolffang and her older sister Stormfeather. 

Name: Wolffang

Personality: Smart, Clever, Quick, Cunning, Cruel, Cold, Arrogant, Agressive, Sarcastic, Short-Tempered, Grumpy, Loyal and Kind (sometimes) to his littermates and friends. 

Look: Muscular dark gray tom, amber eyes, white paws, belly and chest.

Mate: Nope, none.

Kits: Nope, none, gets annoyed easily by them. 

Apprentices/Mentors: None, was a rogue and joined Forestclan when they were 10 moons old.

Other: Joined Forestclan as a rouge when 10 moons old, along with his two younger sisters, Silverfeather and Stormfeather.

Name: Stormfeather

Personality: Smart, Clever, Quick, Nice, Friendly, Entergetic, Outgoing, Kind, Caring, Thoughtful, Loyal, Funny.

Look: Medium grey (almost dark gray) tabby she-cat , white belly and chest, black paws, ears and tail tip, black tabby stripes, green eyes.

Mate: None, but if anyone wants to...

Kits: None, but wants them, loves them and is great with them.

Apprentices/Mentors: None, was a rogue and joined Forestclan at 10 moons old.

Other: Once was a rogue, but decided to join Forestclan when she was 10 moons old, along with younger sister Silverfeather and her older brother, Wolffang. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

kittendancing176

Can i be Cherrykit?

Clan Forest

Gender she-kit

rank-kit

personality-Smart playful kind

family-Snowtuft Father Unknown

age-5 moons

• Posted at:

-Dont let someone control your life-Go free be happy-

Thumbnail avatar

kittendancing176

Can i join?

Clan Forest

Age 6 Moons

Rank kit

She kit

Name Mousekit

Family Unknown

PersonalityPlayful sassy

other POV 

------------#

As i wriggled a mouse layed at my paws i ate it with a bite and hawkstar called out (Let all cats old enough stuff) As soon as he called i knew what it was.Mousekit, he beckoned her. Yes mousekit meowed? You are sixmoons old and are ready to begein your warrior training I Will train this apprentice. Hawkstar padded up to me ready for hunting? YES i meowed quickly. I Caught 10 miceand a squirrel and a vole. It was full moon and i padded beside hawkstar. He said go walk over there. He flicked his tail towrds apprentices.  And he started We have one new apprentice Mousepaw. The clan is well fed.Then the gathering is over.As i woke i saw a battle was going on Hawkstar was at my side fighting off 10 invaders.A shadowclan warrior raked his claws down my throut.I screeched and clawed him down

Birdsong Hawkstar yowled star with Mousepaw.Stay in camp for a day she mewed.

• Posted at:

-Dont let someone control your life-Go free be happy-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

leader: hawkstar- Brown-Grey tom with ruffled look to fur, and golden eyes
apprentice- nightpaw-black with gray star an chest
deputy: Sunstream- Is light yellow with white paws and belly
apprentice mistpaw- light gray darker gray tips
medicine cat: birdsong- white with black patches that look like wings
apprentice- spiritpaw- white with sky blue eyes
Warriors: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail
apprentice- blackpaw- Black with white paws
Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes
apprentice- firepaw- dark red green eyes
Burnlight- Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes
Goldheart- yellow fur with a white front paw
apprentice- Ebonypaw – black tom with a clump of gray fur on his head
Speckleheart- Tan with deep brown streaks, white paws, muzzle, chest and tail tip
Apprentice- ivorypaw- white tom with a little yellow clump of fur
pantherclaw- black with one white paw green eyes
Leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little green, green eyes, slender, long tail that ends in a poof of fur
Apprentice – Forestpaw- medium brown furred tom with green eye
Twistwind- Pure black pelt with a star-shaped white patch on chest
Silverfeather- Small silver tabby she-cat, blue eyes, white paws, belly, chest and tail tip.
Wolffang- Muscular dark gray tom, amber eyes, white paws, belly and chest.
Stormfeather- Medium grey tabby she-cat , white belly and chest, black paws, ears and tail tip, black tabby stripes.
Kits: Cherrykit- ???????
Mousekit: ?????????

is this correct?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Yep! Thank you! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

:)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

0                   0                       

0      0

0                       0                

0              0

0                        0            

0                     0

0                          0        

music 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Foxtail
Green leaf was upon us again. My kits will soon be warriors, the kits in the nursery were about to become apprentices. Our clan had grown and strengthened in the few moons. My apprentice Blackpaw stood beside me as we walked along on border patrol with Twistwind, Speckleheart and Silverfeather. Featherflame, Pantherclaw, Firepaw and Goldheart were on hunting patrol. A warm breeze ruffled my calico fur as I lead to patrol.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump please POV my warrior friends

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

I'M SORRY!!! I thought my POV went through, about Hawkstar choosing mentors but it didn't!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!!!! *wails*

Featherflame:

I padded quietly threw the forest, Firepaw by my side. I motioned for her to stop - I had heard a squirrel. I motion for her to lay in wait at the tree, and I circle around, and jump at it, where it bolts, straight into my apprentice's paws. She catches it neatly, and grins. I circle up a tree, finding a blackbird a while later. She is hunting a mouse in a bush, and I spring for the bird, which takes off, but I slam my paws down on it - the clan needed it, with two hungry kits and no queens. "Sloppy catch." Commented an amused Firepaw, below me, with a mouse at her paws. "Can you do better?" I question her. She nods, motioning to a bird a few trees away. She climbs carefully, but the bird takes flight before she's withing springing distance, and I let out an amused mrow. "Oh come on!" She cries, frusturated. "Bad luck." I tell her, tail curling in amusment. She leaps down, handing again on the ground. I jump down, next to her, and we meet back up with the rest of the hunting patrol, heading back to camp.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

it's ok i was wondering where you were i will post soon

Ok i need ideas on what should happen next please vote (you can choose up to two maybe three) or add something

A.) we could be attacked by shadowclan (again)
B.) we could be attacked by rouges
C.) driven out of camp and have to find a new home
D.) there could be a prophesy
E.) we could make a character in the clan that betrays us
F.) there could be a fire
G.) we could……… I have no more ideas

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Foxtail
Dawn patrol ended and I sat down out side of the warrior den. Only moments after I did Featherflame, Pantherclaw, Firepaw and Goldheart came back from hunting patrol. Pantherclaw put the prey he had in the pile and sat down beside me. I let out a soft purr as he licked my ear. “How was hunting patrol” I asked. “Probably the best hunt we have had in moons” he said gesturing at Featherflame and her apprentice Firepaw who were both carrying at least five pieces of prey.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

dragonheart1413

Goldheart

"It really is a good season," I said. "The prey if plentiful." I flicked ny tail and padded off to the outside of the camp to keep watch. Suddenly a rogue she-cat grabbed me and dragged me away. I shrieked and soon heard the sound of pursuing pawsteps. When the rogue she-cat finally stopped, she threw me to the ground. When I looked up, I realized I was face-to-face with Mace...and the rogue that must be his new mate. "What do you want?" I snarled.

Mason hissed. "I want you dead, and my mate will now do the honors."

The rogue cat lunged, but Forestclan cats attacked and charged Mace and the rogue out of their territory.

"Are you okay?" Featherflame asked once we got back to camp.

"Yeah," I panted. "I think so."

"We have to tell Hawkstar immediately," Pantherclaw decided.

"You go on ahead. I'm going to recover in the warriors' den," I said, padding to my nest. Thunderkit is gone, and now I have two rogues coming to get me, too, I thought.

• Posted at:

I'm all about that:WAFFLESSPYROWARRIORSWINGS OF FIREITS SO FLUFFY!!!!

#SomeoneILoveHasDiabetes#AutismAwareness

#HungerGames

#CureForCancer

~HAPPYY HUNGER GAMES~~MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR~

A MOCKINGJAY IS COMING..................

redwolf988

what is your vote on what to do next Goldenheart?

Foxtail
I heard Goldenheart scream. I jumped up at the same time as Silverfeather, Featherflame, pantherclaw, speckledheart and Forestpaw. We all ran off in the direction of the scream. When we found her there were two rogues with her. "I want you dead, and my mate will now do the honors." The one rogue said. The other rogue cat lunged, but I signaled with my tail and we attacked them chasing them out of our territory. "Are you okay?" Featherflame asked once we got back to camp. "Yeah," Goldenheart panted. "I think so". "We have to tell Hawkstar immediately," Pantherclaw decided. “You go on ahead. I'm going to recover in the warriors' den," she said, padding to her nest. I looked over at her sorrowfully. She has not been the same since Thunderkit died. I walked over to the warriors den and sat down next to her. “Do you what to talk about it” I asked softly.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

I'm voting D! ^v^ Wait, no! Shadowclan could attack again, and capture Featherflame, which would nearly kill Hawkstar emotionally, because they're really close, and - *gasps in shock* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yes! YES!! Um... I have a plot now. sorry. >:D

Hawkstar:
Two rouges had attacked Goldenheart, and they appeared to be mates and wanted her dead. Forestpaw told me all of this. I told her I would think about what to do. I closed my eyes, sitting in my den. This was probably my first true challenge as a leader - I had always been helped with rescuing the kits. Two mates, that wanted Goldenheart dead, after she had already lost a kit.. Something was wrong here. Most completely wrong. I needed the full story, not just these shards. Thunderkit had been killed. Two mates wanted his adopted mother killed... It didn't add up. Something was wrong here.. I wouldn't send Goldenheart out alone for a while. She always needed a warrior with her, so she wouldn't get jumped by them. They seemed to rely on dirty, sneaky tactics, and always attacked when she was alone. I would tell them tommorow. We needed time to recover from this attack. I instead, headed out into the forest. I wasn't tired. I climb up one of the taller trees away from camp, and sit on one of the branches, watching the sun slowly set.

Featherflame:

I leaped up on the branch next to Hawkstar. He sighs, deeply. "How can I do this, even we're not even sure who we are?" He asks. "We have to do our best. That's all we can do." I say, confidently. "I know.. Thanks, Feather. You'll always be their for me." He says, calling me affectionately by my rouge name. "Of course I will, Hawk. You know that. Now, we should get back to camp. They're worried." I tell him, and we leap down, heading back to camp.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

so A and D or just A?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

A and D.

^v^

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

who wants to be in the prophesy? 4 spots there were 5 but i am putting one as one of my apprentices (i am thinking Spiritpaw but maybe Nightpaw...)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Oh! I wanna have a cat in it! My cat also has something to do with the plot twist I mentioned earlier!

Name: Echokit
Personality: Kind, shy, playful, calm in battle, calculated, independent, and a total genius for working out her own moves, and surprisingly patient.
Look: Light grey-silver she-cat with icy-green eyes.
Mate: Is a kit, soon to be apprentice. She don't have one.
Kits: Look above, rabbit-brain!
Apprentices/mentors: She needs a mentor soon. But, again, she's patient and doesn't mind waiting.
Other: Can she be part of the prophecy? PLEASE?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

yes Echokit can be in the Prophecy.... which of my apprentices do you think i should use? i am Spiritpaw because of her connection with Starclan

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump 3 more prophecy spots

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump/ any one want to be in the prophecy?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or should i just choose?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

ok i will choose if no one posts soon

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

fine i will choose

i am not good at prophesies but

A clan shall rise and take lives
Lead by the cat with the dark soul
Only five cats can save them
An echoing song across the path
A wise and peaceful spirit
A warrior with a heart as pure as gold
A wind that swirls through winding trees
A feather that flies through the storm
Alone they will fail together they will prevail

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Sounds good to me. I'm guessing the "Echoing song" is refering to Echokit?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

yep... can you tell who the other cats are?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Let's see...

The wise and peaceful spirit would be Spiritpaw, right?

A warrior with heart as pure as gold - Goldenheart, i'd think.

A wind that swirls through winding trees.... That one I don't know. Wait, no, Twistwind!

A feather that flies through the storm... Stormfeather!

I think that's who they are, right?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

yes you did

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

YAY!! I GOT IT RIGHT! ^v^

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

(Ok I am making a random side warrior)
Clovernose: a small tabby she-cat with clover shaped spot around her nose

Foxtail
I walked over to the Shadowclan border on Dawnpatrol with Clovernose, Featherflame, Goldenheart, and Firepaw. Firepaw stopped and I looked over. “What is wrong?” I asked. “shadowclan cats and it smells like they are in our territory” Firepaw said. I was surprised Shadowclan had not tried anything since Pantherclaw joined our clan. “We should not be surprised this is not the first time they have tried something like this” Clovernose said. Suddenly eight shadowclan cats appeared. “What do you want” Featherflame hissed. “I would think you would know by know” Silversoul said rolling her eyes. The Shadowclan cats leapt towards us. I ducked out of the way of one of the warriors and clawed at another muzzle. I saw a large tom pinned Clovernose. The tom bit Clovenose’s neck and racked his claws down her back. I tried to run over and help her but it was no use. By the time I got there Clovernose was dead.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Bump?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Hello?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447