Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Featherflame:

I yowled, sinking my fangs into the tom's back. "You killed Clovernose, you fox-hearted coward." I hissed through a mouthful of his fur. I spring lightly away, and launch right back, paws barely touching the ground. He didn't have a chance to regain his balance, as I clawed his ear and cheeks, raining blows upon him, before he smacks me away. My head reels for a moment, but I shake it away. He leaps at me, smashing me to the ground, wind driven out of me. "What am I?" He hisses. "You're a fox-faced coward." I snarled at him. His paw, lightning-fast, smacks the side of my head, and suddenly, my vision collapses.

Echokit:

I peeked out of the empty nursery. They had brought a cat in. She was a creamy-russet, and was bleeding. They wouldn't let our medicine cat treat her. Silversoul is such a bully! I think to myself. Hawkstar's name was being muttered around camp. I pad to the warrior's den, sneakily, to listen in. "Yeah, Hawkstar's sister! He'll do anything we want if we have her!" The tom laughed. How could they?! Abusing a sibling's bond like that! My ears flattened, and I hissed quietly. I take some moss from just outside of camp, bringing it to the she-cat. As I pad in, her ears flatten, and she hisses. "What do you want? To scorn me?!" She snarls. I set down the moss. "No, I want to help you." I reply, nudging the moss towards her. "I would've brought something to help with infection, but I couldn't take anything from the medicine cat's den." I mew, and her face seems to soften. 

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreads&SprayingOthersW/Lemonade

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

Friends&GangMembers@/191659(SA)

06/19/14AlwaysInMyHeart02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

are they in shadowclan?

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Featherflame was captured by Shadowclan, Echokit was born into Shadowclan. ^v^

SAMBer&WoFMBer

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

(Ok)
Spiritpaw
I walked out of the medicine cat den as the dawn patrol came back. They were carrying Clovernose’s limp body. “What happened?” I asked walking over to look at the dead cat. “We were attacked by Shadowclan. They took Featherflame” Firepaw hissed. “Who is the most hurt?” Birdsong asked as she walked up behind me. Birdsong and I grabbed our herbs and healed their wounds. Hawkstar sat in the mouth of his den staring blankly at the sky. We sat vigil for clovernose that night. In the morning Birdsong gave Hawkstar some poppy seed and told us not to wake him. I decided to go take a nap.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A young black cat with two white front paws came up to me. He could not be more than a kit. “Who are you?” I asked. “I am your brother moonkit” he said. “why are you here?” I asked. “I have come with a warning. A clan shall rise and take lives. Lead by the cat with the dark soul. Only five cats can save them. An echoing song across the path. A wise and peaceful spirit. A warrior with a heart as pure as gold. A wind that swirls through winding trees. A feather that flies through the storm. Alone they will fail together they will prevail.” His said his voice sounding different from when he first spoke. “What do you mean?” I cried as he began to fade. “be careful my dear sister” he said before completely vanishing.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

I feel totally awful for Hawkstar... Having to chose between his clan and sister! (WHY AM I SO EVIL!!???)

Hawkstar:

Sleep was not a releif. Memories, multiple, washed over me. The time we had fallen in the river and taught ourselves to swim. How she had screeched when she saw a fish. Our mother, scolding us for running off. Catching our first mouse together. Play-fighting over who was a better hunter. And then... It all shattered. She was gone. All around me it was dark, and then, two spots of light. One showed my clan, the other, Featherflame. I had to choose. My clan, or my kin. Thankfully, darkness swept in.

Echokit:

I glanced around. I was in a warm meadow. I stretched, pleased by the feeling of warm sun on my back. And then a she-cat walked up to me. "Who are you?" I asked, puzzled. She was grey, with glittering silver-like streaks. "Ah, my kit... I am Pebble, your mother. I am here to deliver a warning... A clan shall rise and take lives. Lead by the cat with the dark soul. Only five cats can save them. An echoing song across the path. A wise and peaceful spirit. A warrior with a heart as pure as gold. A wind that swirls through winding trees. A feather that flies through the storm. Alone they will fail together they will prevail." She says. "What do you mean? Pebble?" I ask, padding after her. She's walking off, fading into the distance. "WAIT!!" I yowl, running, but she's gone. Chasing after nothin, a sit down, lungs heaving. "Be careful, my little kit.." Pebble's soft voice mews, and I jolt awake. I glance around.. I was in the chilly Shadowclan nursery still. Had I received a prophecy?

SAMBer&WoFMBer

Thumbnail avatar

silversunset13

Hero:

Isabella Silversong

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Clan:

The Reilin Shippers

I thought this was abandoned! 0_0

~S u n n y~

i am friend

love me plz

what even is this site anymore

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

hi did you know you are forestclanforestclan deputy?

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

silversunset13

Hero:

Isabella Silversong

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Clan:

The Reilin Shippers

Yeah...But I don't now what to POV...

If you want you can POV for Sunstream.

~S u n n y~

i am friend

love me plz

what even is this site anymore

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

YAY I'M IN A PROPHECY!!!! Sorry for inactivity. I was thinking orginally of Stormfeather getting killed off, but now seeing her important spot... then I guess we'll have to wait. 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

with brotherly affection.

Outdo one another in showing honor."

Romans 12:10 (ESV)

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

you can POV sunstream seeing the destruction of shadowclan

Ok stormfeather

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

WolffangWolffangWolffangWolffang:

How dare those ShadowclanShadowclanShadowclanShadowclan mange-pelts? Stealing Hawkstar'sHawkstar'sHawkstar'sHawkstar's sister like that! I would have kept on fighting! ForestclanForestclanForestclanForestclan gave up too easily. I paced in the warriors den. "Hey, WolffangWolffangWolffangWolffang, you wanna go hunting? The fresh-kill pile is going to need restocking after the battle." SilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeather asked. 

"Sure." I replied.

StormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeather had been badly wounded in the attack. I'd knew she would make it throught, but of course SilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeather was worried. She was always too peaceful at times. I was also amazed at how devestateddevestateddevestateddevestated HawkstarHawkstarHawkstarHawkstar was. Then I realized something. Everyone is much more powerful than we think we are. I should'veshould'veshould'veshould've been leader. Then I could get back at ShadowclanShadowclanShadowclanShadowclan and teach them a lesson. Instead of moping around in my den. 

SilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeather:  

I wanted to get a mouse just for StormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeather. I knew she would live, but I was still concerned for her. I was also mad at ShadowclanShadowclanShadowclanShadowclan. Seriously? Why would they attack the dawn patrol! We never did anything bad to them, we're just trying to propsperpropsperpropsperpropsper and create a clan! Is that really so wrong? I invited WolffangWolffangWolffangWolffang to go hunting with me. He accepted, but I knew to be cautious. He was in his I'm-going-to-go-kill-ShadowclanShadowclanShadowclanShadowclan-since-they-took-Featherflame-it's-so-unfiar-I-should-be-leader mood. 

I quickly caught a mouse, even two, a squirrel, a rabbit, a sparrow and a raven. WolffangWolffangWolffangWolffang caught 2 voles, a mouse and a wood pigeon nearly the size of himself! I grabbed a mouse and padded over to the medicine den. SpiritpawSpiritpawSpiritpawSpiritpaw was sorting herbs. "Oh, is that for StormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeather?"

I nodded. "I can get you something too, if you'd like."

SpritpawSpritpawSpritpawSpritpaw shook her head. "I already ate, thanks."

StormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeather sniffed in her sleep, then began to wake up. 

StormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeatherStormfeather: 

I was in a grassy field. I saw my mother, Moss. Joy surged through me. "Moss!" I exclaimed, bounding over to her. "Wait, am in Starclan?"

Moss shook her head, her green eyes sparkling. "Yes and no. Yes you are in Starclan, but you aren't dead. I have come to deliver a message to you."

I leaned in. "A clan shall rise to take lives. Lead by a cat with a dark soul. Only 5 cats can save them. An echoing song across the path. A wise and peaceful spirit. A warrior with a heart as pure as gold. A wind that swirls through the twisted trees. A feather that flies through the storm. Alone they will fail, but together they will prevail." 

Sounds like a prophecy. I'm not a medicine cat, though. I'm a warrior! 

"Wait! Is this a prophecy?"

Moss nodded, slowly fading away. "Be strong my kit. I love you, and SilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeather and WolffangWolffangWolffangWolffang. Remember that."

Her voice echoed. 

I sat down and wrapped my tail around my paws. I was determined to figure out the prophecy. Suddenly, I woke up. "You're okay!" SilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeatherSilverfeather exclaimed, a mouse under her paw.

"Is that for me?" I asked drowsily. 

My littermatelittermatelittermatelittermate nodded. I gulped it down, already feeling better. "You okay?" SpiritpawSpiritpaw asked. "None of your wounds are infected. I think with a bit of rest, you'll be fine."

I groaned at the mention of rest. SilverfeatherSilverfeather let out a mrrowmrrow of amusment. "I have to go on patrol, but I'll come visit you again." 

Again, sorry for inactivity. 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

it is fine

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Spiritpaw

I woke up. And looked around the den, Birdsong was out collecting herbs and Stormfeather was asleep. I went over to the herb sacks and began sorting through them. I heard a cat out side the den. I looked up to see silverfeather coming into the den carrying a mouse. "Oh, is that for Stormfeather?" I asked. Silverfeather nodded. "I can get you something too, if you'd like”. “I shook my head. “I already ate thanks." Stormfeather sniffed in her sleep, and then began to wake up. "You're okay!" Silverfeather exclaimed, dropping the mouse. "Is that for me?" stormfeather asked drowsily. Silverfeather nodded and Stormfeather gulped it down, already feeling better. "You okay?" I asked. "None of your wounds are infected. I think with a bit of rest, you'll be fine." Stormfeather groaned at the mention of rest. Silverfeather let out an mrrow of amusement. "I have to go on patrol, but I'll come visit you again." Then Silverfeather left and Stormfeather tried to go back to sleep. I began thinking about the prophesy again. “The wise and peaceful spirit must be me but what about the rest? Who could an echoing song across the path be? There were no cats with the name echo in the clan…” I thought to myself. I thought about whom the cats might be but I could not figure it out. Birdsong walked in with some herbs in her mouth. I opened my mouth to tell her about the prophesy but I decided ageist it. Why was I told the prophesy? I was just an apprentice. I sighed and went to go help Birdsong with the herds.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

bump

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

bump

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

bump

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Hmmm... thinking... 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar a4686191c5

basiliskemerald116

Hero:

Zoe Icebrook

Animal:

Thea

Level:

Name: Foxclaw

Personality: excited to do everything, pretty aggressive when she has to but otherwise she is funny and loyal

Look:Black she cat with a white belly, paws, and tail

Mate: Blackshade

Kits: Grasskit,Waterkit

Apprentice: Maplepaw

Basiliskemerald116!

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

welcome Foxclaw

will you make a forum for Blackshade, Grasskit, Waterkit, and Maplepaw?

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Hawkstar:

I slowly padded out of my den. I had made my decision. "All cats old enough to roam the territory, gather beneath the Old Oak!" I call, leaping up. As soon as the cats had gathered and settled, I begin to speak. "We must rescue Featherflame from the Shadowclan cats. I suggest that, somewhat like last time, our cats attack Shadowclan head on. Hopefully, Featherflame will be able to sneak out in the chaos of the battle. I wish to asses all the apprentice's in battle beforehand, so that we can be sure they are ready." I state, and wait for the reactions of my cats.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Foxtail

I looked up at Hawkstar. “Of course we will asses them at once” I said. “We have defeated Shadowclan once we can do it again”.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

bump

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Wolffang: 

"Yes! Those Shadowclan cats will regret messing with us!" I yowled, ready to go into battle at once.

The other cats yowled in agreement. Even my peaceful sister was joining in. Once all the yowling had died down, Hawkstar leaped down from the old oak and padded up to me. "I want you to lead a hunting patrol, and make sure the fresh-kill pile is fully restocked. Forestclan needs to be strong. Take whoever you'd like. Just don't mess with Shadowclan now, you hear?"

I felt honored to be chosen. I nodded and beckoned Silverfeather to come over. "I'm leading a hunting patrol. Wanna come?"

"Of course!" She exclaimed. 

I gathered a few other cats, and went off to hunt. 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Spiritpaw

I didn’t know why but I had a really bad feeling about the battle. The prophesy came into my mind again. A clan will rise and take lives. Shadowclan had killed Clovernose. Lead by a cat with a dark soul. Silversoul was normally the one causing problems. Only five cats can stop them. I didn’t know who all of them are I just know I am one of them and I am not going to the battle. Alone they will fail together they will prevail. We were going to looses unless I can find the missing cats.

(storm are you going to come back to magic high?)

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Hawkstar:

*TimeSkipping over Assessing the Apprentices Because I'm Lazy...*

We were ready. I had gotten a few cats to stay behind, but the rest where with me for fighting. We had quickly approached the border, and their was no border patrol. I flicked my tail, and we continued onwards. Their camp was in front of us now. "You know what to do." I say to my cats. "FORESTCLAN, ATTACK!" I yowled, and we leap forward.

Echokit:

Forestclan cats burst into the camp, lead by Hawkstar. They had to be here for Featherflame! I scurried out, nearly being smashed by some of the Shadowclan warriors. I try to make my way to Featherflame, but the Shadowclan cats are to strong, and I can't get through them.

Featherflame:

I had heard Hawkstar's yowl, and waited for the guards to leave the entrance. I hurried out, but then noticed something in the wave of Shadowclan cats - Echokit, who was panting, on the ground, because she couldn't get through them. I leap over to her, picking her up by the scruff, and leap out of the battle again. I set the small kit at the back of our fighting forces, and jumped back into the battle. Eventually, Shadowclan retreated into their camp. I hurried back to Echokit, and walked beside a struggling Hawkstar back to camp.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Foxtail
We left the camp panting and bleeding. We had gotten Featherflame back. She was carrying a small kit in her mouth. We reached our camp. Spiritpaw and Birdsong ran over. “How did it go?” Birdsong asked. “Well I think we made them mad” I said. “Who is the kit?” Spiritpaw asked. “I am Echokit” the kit replied. “Echokit?” Spiritpaw said in shock. The kit nodded. Spiritpaw looked like she was lost in thought. She shook her head the started helping Birdsong treat our wounds.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Echokit:

After they were finished treating the wounded cats - and their were a LOT of them - I padded over to talk to the medicine cat's apprentice (Spiritpaw). "Hi.. Um, you're a medicine cat, right?" I ask, and she nods. "I think a received a prophecy, but I don't know what it means. It said this." I mewed, and recited the prophecy. "Do you know what it means, and why it was given to ME of all cats?" I question.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Spiritpaw
“I knew it!” I said. I looked around to make sure no one would hear. “Follow me” I said softly. Echokit followed me over into the medicine cat den. Birdsong was still busy so I was sure we wouldn’t be bothered. “I received the same prophesy and if I am correct you are the ‘An echoing song across the path’ is you” I said. She looked at me confusedly. “My name is Spiritpaw I think I am ‘A wise and peaceful spirit’” I said.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Huh, I planned on Silverfeather being my main cat, yet she's getting less POVs. Interesting...

Stormfeather: 

I helped Birdsong treat wounds. I was glad to see that Silverfeather and Wolffang weren't terribly hurt. Soon the line of wounded cats began to die down. "Thanks for your help Stormfeather. You can get back to your warrior duties tomorrow if this keeps up. But are you sure you aren't hurting anywhere and you're hiding it?" Birdsong scanned me with a firm gaze.

"No, I actually am healing well. I'm not hiding anything, I promise." I answered.

"Alright. Bring me a few more cobwebs and then go rest in the warriors den."

I dipped my head and went and got cobwebs. I couldn't help but overhear a coversation between Spiritpaw and a gray kit who seemed to be called Echokit. She seemed cute. "I received the same prophecy and if I am correct, then you may be the echoing song across the path."

My muscles seemed to freeze, but I forced myself to pick up the cobwebs in the cleft. As I padded back to Birdsong, I recalled where the line was from. The prophecy or 'message' that Moss gave me! I've found the two of the other cats! I must be 'the feather that flies through the storm' then! After I delivered the cobwbes to Birdsong, I slipped back into the medicine den. "Um, I don't mean to eavesdrop, but I think I'm in the prophecy too. 'The feather that flies through the storm'." 

Spiritpaw nodded, looking thoughtful. Echokit looked a bit confused. "I'm Stormfeather." I introduced.

"Hi, I'm Echokit."

"Maybe I could be your mentor." I suggested. "If you plan on staying in Forestclan and if Hawkstar allows it, of course."

Echokit hesitated, then replied. "____"

Where is Echokit's family? It doesn't say in the form. Or is she an orhpan? Awww poor Echokit, if so. She's so cool! Oh yeah, Silver, could you please reply? 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

You gots it.

Oh, about Echokit's family..

She born to a rouge, whom Silversoul killed for hunting to close to the border. Echokit was taken into the clan, but has had to take care of her self - no cat was willing to foster her. That's why she ended up disliking them. Her father is unknown (AKA, I can't think of anything about him or who he'd be).

Echokit:

"Yes." I reply. "It'd be great to have you as my mentor!" I mew. Plus I was planning on escaping Shadowclan anyway... But they didn't need to know that. "I'm going to go ask Hawkstar if I can stay!" I call, and speed out of the den. He's in the entrance to the den. "Uhm.. Hawkstar?" I ask. "Yes?" He replies. "Can I - Would it be ok if - may I please become a part of Forestclan?" I burst out. An amused smile creeps across his face. "Of course. I'll see to getting you a mentor soon enough." He replies, and I skip back to where Stormfeather and SPiritpaw where waiting. "He said I could join!" I exclaim, excitedly.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Spiritpaw

“He said I could join” Echokit said happily. “That’s great” I said. “Have either of you figured out who any of the other cats are? I think a warrior with a heart as pure as gold is goldheart but I am not sure” I said

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Echokit:

"Question!" I mewed. Spiritpaw turned to look at me. "Who's Goldheart? And who are the other cats in the clan?" I ask, completely baffled. Stormfeather seemed to be stiffle an amused chuckle.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Stormfeather: 

"Yes. It'd be great to have you as a mentor!" Echokit mewed.

She began to walk out of the den, then called. "I'm going to ask Hawkstar if I can stay!" 

I nodded and smiled. I wasn't sure why, but I liked Echokit. She seems like an intelligent young cat... so why did she have to be born into Shadowclan, of all the clans? Oh well, the important thing is that she's here now. I hope Hawkstar accepts her.

I saw Echokit skipping out of the leader's den. I already knew the answer as she skipped. "He said I could join!" The silvery-gray she-kit exclaimed happily.

I smiled warmly. I was glad. "That's great." Spiritpaw said. "Have any of you figured out the other two cats? I think a warrior with a heart as pure as gold is Goldheart, but I'm not sure."

"Question!" Echokit interrupted. "Who's Goldheart? And who's the other cats in the clan?" 

I stiffled a chuckle of amusement. "I'll try to introduce you to them in my spare time tomorrow. But it's getting late." I glanced at the setting sun. "Come on, let's get something to eat." 

I padded to the fresh-kill pile, Echokit padding at my side.

Is it okay if Echokit becomes close with Stormfeather as they walk through apprenticeship and prophecy-ship-hood-I-have-no-idea-what-the-time-period-of-someone-spent-in-a-prophecy-is-called. Then... I can't wait to see the dragic POV when I kill Stormfeather (but that's not for a while) >:D 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

YAY! TRAGIC STUFFS!

The anser is yes.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Spiritpaw
I let out a light laugh. “Come on I will introduce you to the rest of the clan” I said. Right then Birdsong walked into the Med-cat den. “Well that is my mentor Birdsong” I said. Birdsong dipped her head respectively then went to go get some herbs. I lead Echokit over to the warrior den to my luck all of the warriors were close by. “Well the calico she-cat is my mom Foxtail and the black tom beside her is my father Pantherclaw. Then the orange tabby tom is Burnlight and the brown she-cat is Leaftreader” I said. “The silver tabby she-cat over there is my sister Silverfeather and the dark gray tom is my brother Wolffang” Stormfeather said. “Then golden she-cat over there is Goldenheart the cat we were just talking about. Black she-cat with white markings is Foxclaw. The tan she-cat with brown stripes is Speckledheart. Then finally the black cat with a white star is Twistwind” I said. Then together we went over to the apprentice den. “Hi” I called and my siblings came over. “Hi I am Firepaw, Spiritpaw’s brother” Firepaw said. “I am Forestpaw, also Spiritpaw’s brother”. “I am Spiritpaw’s only sister Nightpaw”. “I am Spiritpaw’s adopted brother Blackpaw”. “Nice to meet you” Echokit said. I led her over to the other kits. “The black tom is Ebonypaw and the white tom next to him is Ivorykit. They are Leaftreader and Burnlight’s kits” I said. Then I lead her to the nursery. The two kits were sound asleep. “The light brown kit is Cherrykit and the tabby is Mousekit” I said softly so I didn’t wake them. Then together we walked over to the elders den (making some elders) “the black she-cat is Darkflower. The silver she-cat is Silverstone. And the Brown tom with the missing tail is Stumptail” I said.

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

Echokit:

I nod. "This is sort-of like Shadowclan but... Friendlier." I comment. And these cats didn't kill.. And they didn't have Silversoul... And then I let out a large yawn. "I'm going to go sleep." I murmer, nearly falling over my own paws as I enter the nursery. And collapsed in a heap in a corner of the den.

"Shadowclan spy!" Hissed the voice of a kit. I opened my eyes - Mousekit and Cherrykit loomed over me, and I yelped in surprise. "We should punish you!" Snarled one. "I'm not a spy." I mewed, scared. "Then why is a Shadowclan cat in OUR camp, huh?" Questioned one of them - and didn't wait for an answer. I covered myself with my fluffy tail, shielding myself from most of the blows. "Featherflame! We found a Shadowclan spy!" Cried the voice of one of the kits. A mrow of amusment from the older she-cat. "Mouse-brains. That's Echokit, she helped me when I was captured by Shadowclan." She meows, and I can tell, both kits have stopped still. "We're sorry, Echokit!" They chouresed together. I peeked out from behind my tail. "No more sneak attacks, ok?" I say, and they purr.

SAMBer&WoFMBer

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

leader: hawkstar- Brown-Grey tom with ruffled look to fur, and golden eyes
apprentice- nightpaw-black with gray star an chest
deputy: Sunstream- Is light yellow with white paws and belly
apprentice mistpaw- light gray darker gray tips
medicine cat: birdsong- white with black patches that look like wings
apprentice- spiritpaw- white with sky blue eyes
Warriors: foxtail- calico she cat with white tipped tail
apprentice- blackpaw- Black with white paws
Featherflame- Cream-russet she-cat with silver eyes
apprentice- firepaw- dark red green eyes
Burnlight- Orange Tabby cat with amber eyes
Goldheart- yellow fur with a white front paw
apprentice- EbonypawEbonypawEbonypawEbonypawEbonypawEbonypawEbonypawEbonypawE––––––––nypawEbonypawEbonypawEbonypawE––––––nypawEbonypaw –––– black tom with a clump of gray fur on his head
Speckleheart- Tan with deep brown streaks, white paws, muzzle, chest and tail tip
Apprentice- ivorypaw- white tom with a little yellow clump of fur
pantherclaw- black with one white paw green eyes
Leaftreader- Brown she-cat that looks a little gree––––––––––––––––reen eyes, slend––––––––, long tail th––––––––––––nds in a poof –––––––––––– fur
Apprentice –––– Forestpaw- medium brown furred tom with green eye
Twistwind- Pure black pelt with a star-shaped white patch on chest
Silverfeather- Small silver tabby she-cat, blue eyes, white paws, belly, chest and tail tip.
Wolffang- Muscular dark gray tom, amber eyes, white paws, belly and chest.
Stormfeather- Medium grey tabby she-cat white belly and chest, black paws, ears and tail tip, black tabby stripes.
Shadowwing- gray she-cat with black tips
Treeheart- Brown tabby tom with one brown eye one green eye
Kits: Cherrykit- light brown she-cat with green eyes
Mousekit- brown tabby tom with brown eyes
Echokit- Light grey-silver she-cat with icy-green eyes.
Elders: Darkflower- black she-cat with gray tipped tail
Silverstone- silver she-cat with ice blue eyes
Stumptail- brown tom with a missing tail

I made side warriors that anything can happen to they are in this color or this color

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Okay, since I don't wanna go back and read all of the posts: what's the history of Silversoul? I know he killed Clovernose and Echokit's mother, but who else? What else did he do? 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Silverfeather: 

I flopped down next to Stormfeather in the warriors den. The sky was now dark and filled with stars. "So, how was your day?" I asked, curious about why Stormfeather was so happy.

"It was great! Well it started out pretty normal and boring, but then when everyone came back from the battle I met a kit named Echokit."

I braced myself for Stormfeathers usual explosion of how cute a kit was. But this was different. "I really like this kit - her name is Echokit."

We don't have an Echokit... 

"Shes from Shadowclan. From what I've heard, she sorta took care of Featherflame. Featherflame brought her back - and I'm glad. She's a very intelligent and kind kit. And after the other kits had attacked her because she was Shadowclan, she instantly forgave them. I want to talk to Hawkstar and see if I can be her mentor."

Wow, she's serious this time. 

"What about her family? Don't they miss her?" I asked, confused. 

"Argh! I'm such a mouse-brain! I haven't asked that yet. It's too late at night though, I'm going to sleep." 

"Since when has Stormfeather WANTED to go to sleep?" I teased.

"The sooner I can get back to warrior duties, the better. And the sooner I can ask Hawkstar, well, I'll be satisfied."

"Can you two be quiet! You're chattering like a pair of blackbirds." Wolffang meowed, annoyed.

But there was also a hint of affection in his tone too. "Sorry, Wolffang. Good night."

"Goodnight."

The end. 

*~Storm~*

"Love one another 

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

She and a while back she attacked a patrol to gain land but we defeated her. then she got mad and made their prisoner pantherclaw or Foxtail's mate steal Foxtail's kits. then they fought her and won getting back the kits. but Foxtail almost didn't make it out. now Silversoul is really mad and wants to destroy the clan. is that good?

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.