Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Fawnpaw

"You don't deserve to get hurt! Wolfstar h-he's crazy and cruel a-and all around awful. You are only being harsh on Pebblepaw because you want to keep her safe, just like I've been doing for Honeypaw. I can't stand the thought of loosing her... Or you for that matter. You're my best friend." I said softly looking at him. "I have to admit I'm worried. You've seen how strong just those four are, and there are a ton of others with their own apprenteces. What if we don't come out of the battle? What will happen to our clan?" I asked worriedly. 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Honeypaw

I walked into camp slowly. What was up with Fawnpaw today? I looked up and noticed Thornpaw saying something to Pebblepaw who looked upset. Thornpaw grabbed a rabbit and walked away to the apprentice den where I spotted Fawnpaw. I turned my attention back to Pebblepaw who was now sitting there sadly. "Sibling problems?" I asked sitting down next to her.  

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar f6fd80c997

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Thornpaw: 

"You don't deserve to get hurt! Wolfstar h-he's crazy and cruel a-and all around awful. You are only being harsh on Pebblepaw because you want to keep her safe, just like I've been doing for Honeypaw. I can't stand the thought of loosing her... Or you for that matter. You're my best friend." She said softly, gazing at me, and I couldn't help but smile, this time sincere.

"I have to admit, I'm worried. You've seen how strong just those four are, and there are a ton of others with their own apprentices. What if we don't come out of the battle? What will happen to our clan?" She asked, worried.

I sighed. "I don't know. Try not to think about it. Let's focus on eating; before this rabbit grows cold." 

While I was eating, through the branches of the tree I spotted Pebblepaw, with a pang of guilt. I'll have to apologize to her. Then I noticed that she was eating and laughing with the rest of the prophecy cats. Why couldn't I be apart of something that was much nobler?

"At least the clans will have the prophecy cats." I said, a little wistful. "I guess that's their purpose. Save the clans from the Wolffang, Silversoul, Darkheart, and Batwing."

While the rest of us are forgotten...

Pebblepaw:

"Sibling problems?" I looked up to see Honeypaw sitting down next to me.

"Yeah..." I said distantly, blinking back tears.

"I know what you mean..." She replied. "Fawnpaw drilled me hard all afternoon with fighting and training. She acted like we'd be in the fight of our lives soon. I certainly hope not..." 

"Thornpaw told me to be alert and to stay focused... and to do something useful for once." I mumbled, wrapping my tail around me as far as I could go.

Honeypaw is silent at first. "You can't be useless, otherwise you wouldn't have been chosen for the prophecy." She pokes me with a paw.

I don't budge. 

"It still hurts, doesn't it?" She says.

I nod. "He's the only family I have left. And now he's pushing me away..."

"I bet he's just... well... I don't know. But, I think he just has a weird way of caring. Come on, why don't we go get something to eat?"

"Okay..." I followed her.

Pretty soon, I was laughing and happily chatting with Dawnpaw, Honeypaw, and Cloudheart. Thornpaw's words still nagged me in the back of my head.

I will be useful. 

Updated appearance for Pebblepaw:

Light gray, silvery she-cat. She has darker gray paws, ears, and tail tip. She also has darker gray spots here and there. She has amber eyes.

Updated appearance for Thornpaw:

He's a medium brown tabby tom, with darker brown stripes that almost appear black in some lightings. He has green eyes, with darker brown paws, ears, and tail tip.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~* 

"Show family affection 

to one another with brotherly love.

Outdo one another in showing honor."

Romans 12:10, Holman Christian Standard Bible.

Have a nice day! :)

Fullsiggy@/194025

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 1d9360b13b

dogfly326

Hero:

Kayla Cloudshine

Animal:

Ari

Level:

Wait wait wait, where are we? I thought we were at the Gathering.

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

HollyFoxAnneSkyfireAircloudCloudheartPupflyToothlessEricAriBlaze

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

KitflyViperNutmegZukaJadeAirclawSkypawTideSeekerRowletLittenPopplioOneSix

#ProudAtlanteian

#UndertaleFan

Thumbnail avatar f6fd80c997

stormbreeze48

Hero:

Lora Blossomreader

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Elements

I thought we're past that. At least a few days past that.

God Loves You All! 

*~Storm~* 

"Show family affection 

to one another with brotherly love.

Outdo one another in showing honor."

Romans 12:10, Holman Christian Standard Bible.

Have a nice day! :)

Fullsiggy@/194025

#Pray

dogfly326

Hero:

Kayla Cloudshine

Animal:

Ari

Level:

*Hug-tackles Silver* I missed you! Also, I play DnD to. ;D

Also, 63 pages! WOO HOO!

We are now definitely longer than Mystic Forest. LONGEST THREAD PARTY! *Confetti and cake fall from the sky*

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

#ProudAtlanteian

#UndertaleFan

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Hero:

Charisse Silversword

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

Elements

We left the gathering soon after Foxtail mouthed off to everyone. Basically all that has happened since then is everyone lounging around camp like lazy sacks of fur and Spiritwing convincing Hawkstar to take a journey to Moon pool. I'm not sure how to pass time right now so that's why I threw in bonding moments between to two main groups of apprentices plus one warrior. 

I'm going to start playing DnD soon but I still have no idea what I'm doing. I'm just kind of winging it. 

*Grabs a slice of cookie cake* mine. *Walks way* 

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

dogfly326

Hero:

Kayla Cloudshine

Animal:

Ari

Level:

*Groans* I haved been cursed by Undertale...every time I read 'winging it' in your post I see it as 'wingding it'. WHY UNDERTALE. WHY. WHY MUST YOU LET ME KNOW THAT FRONT EXSITS.

Word of advice, Cassy: Don't be a Mage-Theif. I'm one, and I have, like, 6 heath.

*Eats chocolate cake* This is why I love this RP. About 56% of it is a chat thread, only 44% is Warriors roleplaying.

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

#ProudAtlanteian

#UndertaleFan

Thumbnail avatar 4fdf0dde26

rabbitbird92

Hero:

Kloe Pridewhisper

Animal:

Lulu

Level:

Clan:

Wind clan (warriors)

*Comes in through portal and crashlands on purpose* Soz

Fallingpaw:

"Hey Fallingpaw ya wanna go hunting?" Ravencatcher mewed,I nodded and we walked out

of camp...

Snowystar Mystical,Queen of The KOE, Squids,Eggtimers,Millipeades,Switzerland,

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMG

Thumbnail avatar 8f4db85908

horsewitch95

Hero:

Samie Darkgale

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Clan:

The Spirit Animal Queenz

Can I join?

~Horse~

Go Ravenclaw!

accio book!  

I am a Harry Potter fan!

99% of people would hug a bunny.

Copy and paste this into your sig if you're part of the 1% of people that would also hug the bunny.

I am  Midnight!

I am Noone!

I am Peral!

I am .3.!

SAMB TV!

rabbitbird92

Hero:

Kloe Pridewhisper

Animal:

Lulu

Level:

Clan:

Wind clan (warriors)

I think we should expand the warriors den now....

Yabz(My way of saying yes), Definitely.

Facepillow,Hyenas,Scratch,Derpsters,MootatoesRaptors,princess of snow leaopards.

SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMG

dogfly326

Hero:

Kayla Cloudshine

Animal:

Ari

Level:

Cloudheart:
"Don't worry about Thornpaw, he tries his best." I advised to Pebblepaw as we all settled down to eat. "Besides, at least you only have one brother. My siblings drive me up the wall." I joked, the sun shining about us. "So," I continued. "When are you guys getting assesed?" The few clouds almost formed a question mark above us.

*Punches random flower* I has been playing Undertale again.

Dogfly or Lindell ✴

Catfly ....Nothing else.   

#ProudAtlanteian

#UndertaleFan

Thumbnail avatar b6fe274779

artdancing470

Hero:

Jac Flameseeker

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

im new some wone friend me

rabbitbird92

Hero:

Kloe Pridewhisper

Animal:

Lulu

Level:

Clan:

Wind clan (warriors)

*Pulls out revives and Hyper potions*

SIG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 

FSRMCFFFSSLWJTSGFHOLJJMG

Thumbnail avatar ad19c08b30

turquoisepegasus48

Hero:

Fae Silverwhisper

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Clan:

Heroes Of The Stars

*a dark shadow looms ominously over the thread, and you hear dark laughter* *A familiar girl walks in, head down, before she looks up with a maniacal grin* I'M BAAAACK~!

So wow, lots happened while I was gone. Uh, yeah, tonight is the first night in so long that I haven't had three-four subjects of homework and that's great.

*creeps over to Lindell* So Undertale trapped you too, huh? *semi-sypathetic pat on the shoulder* Yeah I'm still stuck. I have, however, finally finished creating an Undertale OC that is not a skeleton/Undertale sona thing. Her name is Lost Post, she's a very confused bat mail-carrier and I love her. Basically her whole family are all mail-carriers and I love it. Also I keep doodling my skeleton-sona in my history notebook and I think it's a problem but I'm probably going to continue anyway.

Also, interesting fact, I drew Echo, Bat, and Ripple as kits with a bonus Pebble in the background as a project for my art class and it was great, because the theme was story. Also, my forum-sona (Silver) and Ami also make a lot of appearances in my art projects. It's great. I love my art class.

Anyways, er, what should I do?

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè

SAMBer&WoFMBerQueenOfEvilPlots&FadingOutOfThreads

#PegasisterPride#TanenTheDementor#TinyFork#SympathyBag#Circlitis#ProudAromantic

Friends&GangMembers@/191659(SA)

06/19/14NeverRegret02/07/15

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.