Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Yay! Another page!

Storm, do you want me to RP Stormfeather asking Echokit about her family?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#Aromantic

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Spiritpaw
The next morning I woke up after another strange dream. The line of the prophesy kept replaying in my head. “A wind that swirls through winding trees” I kept seeing a black shape racing through the trees. If I was right it was Twistwind. I shook my head needed to talk to the others. I walked out of the den. I saw Stormfeather leaving the warrior den. “Can I speak to you about… out side of the camp” I asked quietly. She looked up at Hawkstar’s den longingly then nodded. “I will be there in a second” I said before racing off to go get Echokit. Cherrykit and Mousekit were wrestling right outside of the nursery. “They really need to become apprentices” I thought to myself. I spotted Echokit sitting in the entrance of the nursery. I motioned for her to come over. She walked over and followed me out of camp. When I got there Stormfeather was waiting for me. “I think I know who ‘A wind that swirls through winding trees’ is. It’s Twistwind” I said excitedly.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Echokit:

"Ok.. Which cat is that again?" I ask, still confused by all the names. Too many cats, not enough room in my brain.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

Yeah, sure. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love youneighbor as yourself.'"

~Romans 13:9

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I'll do it. I like how this RP is very active with the three of us :) 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: 

"Why didn't I think of that?! Great job, Spiritpaw. Now we just need to ask 'em and see how it goes. " I turned to Echokit. "Twistedwind is the black cat with a white patch on his chest."

Echokit thought for a moment then nodded in rememberence. "Spiritpaw! Where are you?" I heard Birdsong calling. 

"I have to go." Spiritpaw said quickly. "We'll meet up later." She raced off. 

I hesitated, took a nervous deep breath, and asked Echokit. "Where are your parents? Aren't they worried?"

Sadness clouded up in Echokit's eyes, and she looked away. "My mother's dead. She was killed by Silversoul. I don't know where my father is."

That's terrible! How could Silversoul kill someone like that? 

"And-and nobody in Shadowclan cared, I assume...?"

"No one wanted to foster me." Echokit blinked away tears. 

I felt like crying myself. "I'm so sorry." I rested my tail on her back. 

A strong storm of compassion washed over me. Then I will. Even if I'm not a queen, and even if you're about to become an apprentice. "I'll foster you." I murmured quietly.

Echokit looked up at me with big, adoring, icy green eyes. "R-Really?"

"Whenever I'm not doing my warrior duties, I'll be with you. Okay?" 

Echokit shook with excitement. "Of course!" And leaped onto my back.

I purred and padded back to camp carefully. When I got there, Twistedwind spotted me. "There you are. Drop of your special bundle, and we'll be on our way to the Shadowclan border." 

I sighed inwardly, not wanting to leave. But I needed to - Forestclan needed me. For the safety of Echokit. "I'll be there as quick as I can." I meowed.

At the nursery, I let Echokit slide off. "I have to go. I'll see you soon. I promise."

Echokit nodded, looking happy.  I licked her head, then raced off after Twistedwind and the patrol. Maybe I can ask him afterwards. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Spiritpaw
“Spiritpaw where are you?” Birdsong called. “I have to go we can meet up later” I said before racing off. I reached Birdsong. “Sorry I had to do something” I said walking back into the den. “I need your help to go collect herbs” Birdsong said. I nodded and we left. “I feel like you know something and just aren’t telling me” Birdsong said. “What makes you think that?” I asked. “Well first of all you tried to put nettles on Shadowwing’s wound instead of marigold then you keep disappearing. What aren’t you telling me?” Birdsong said. “It’s nothing I would never hide anything from you” I said. “Remember we are going to moon pool tonight. I am hoping they can tell us something about what is going on with shadowclan” Birdsong said. I looked away I really wanted to tell her but I couldn’t bring myself to come out and say it.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Echokit:

I could explode from excitment. This had to be the best day in my entire life. The only that would make it even better would be if I found out Silversoul had been eaten by a snake. (Yep, grudges are held.) "Why are you so happy all of the sudden?" Asks Mousekit. "I've got a foster mother now!" I say, tail-tip flicking cheerfully. And I hope she's my mentor, too! I add to myself. "Who?!" Demands Cherrykit. "I'm not telling!" I squeak, and race away.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Bookmark! This is Storm in another account. Now I can see what's going on in Forestclan from mah iPhone! Yay!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

redwolf988

hi

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Hi! Let's have another POVing fest! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Spiritpaw
(Later that day)
I curled up next to moon pool and fell asleep. I was looked around I saw Moonkit running through the trees. “Moonkit wait for me” I called. He kept running. I lost sight of Moonkit and had to stop. I saw Moonkit’s black fur again and I continued running. I recognized this place, it was Forestclan territory. Why had I been brought here? Suddenly through the trees I saw the Dawn patrol. I saw Shadowclan standing in front of them. The Shadowclan cats said something but I couldn’t hear. Shadowwing hissed something back at them. Then they started fighting. “Starclan help them!” I cried. “Go help them” Moonkit said. I woke up again and it was morning. Birdsong was starting to stir. “I have to go help Dawn patrol” I said then ran away to the Shadowclan border. When I got there I saw Silversoul had Forestpaw pinned. I hissed and jumped at Silversoul. I racked my sharp thorn like claws down her back. She hissed and threw me and I slammed against a tree.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Yeah! Someone start it! I POVed last. ^v^

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Merp. Moderation times! YAY!

... What am I supposed to POV?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

redwolf988

well you can post about Featherflame being in the patrol or you can post as any of your people seeing the wounded warriors coming back to camp

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Alright, I'm going to POV of Stormfeather on the dawn patrol... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: (Why is she always on dawn patrols? I don't know) 

"Spiritpaw!" I yowled, watching as she slammed into a tree.

I kicked away my attacker and raced towards Silversoul. I thought of Echokit, and how she lost her mother to Silversoul. How she killed Clovernose. How she had tried to steal our territory. How she kidnapped Featherflame. She doesn't deserve to have a warrior name! I bowled over, yowled, and began clawing her like crazy. Silversoul slipped away and scratched my nose. That made me stagger away. Silversoul reared up, but I dodged, anger fueling my moves. I reared up and began slashing at her flank. "Why attack me?" She demanded.

"Why?" I snarled. "Why? Oh wait, let's see, you took Hawkstars sister, you killed Clovernose, you've tried to take our territory and you killed Echokit's mother! An innocent rogue."

"She was too close to the border." Silversoul spat.

"Killing isn't neccessary!" I stopped fighting and began to argue.

"Shadowclan needs resourceful young cats like her much more than you do."

"She joined free fully because she didn't like it in Shadowclan. If you need them so badly, then why didn't you foster her? Nobody in your clan wanted too! How could you have been so cold to her?" 

"I wasn't! Echokit took care of herself just fine. She doesn't need to be watched every single moment!"

"Maybe, but she needs to be loved!" I lunged and pinned Silversoul down. "Call of your warriors, or I will kill you."

Silversoul bared her teeth. "Never."

My claws inched towards her throat. "Okay, fine. Shadowclan! Retreat!"

I stepped back, and Silversoul got up. "Foxheart..."

I ignored the insult, and help Spiritpaw up. "Did we win?"

"I guess. Now come on, let's get back to camp."

Oooh! Maybe Silversoul somehow finds a way to capture Echokit, which kills Stormfeather emotionally? Please go through mods, even though this isn't long, still, just because. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I found a song that describes Echokit's and Stormfeather's relationships. It's called The Call by Regina Spektor. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Hello? Anybodeh? Off enjoying lunch, I assume? 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

ERMAHGOSH, YES!

Like, Echokit sneaks out with Mousekit and Cherrykit to explore the territory for when they become apprentices?

I'll POV it!

Echokit:

I ducked out of the camp's entrance, hiding in the shadows. Mousekit and Cherrykit soon followed, and we sprinted through the trees. We had been warned not to go out - alone, that is. But if we were together, we weren't exactly breaking the rule.. Just bending it a little. Plus, we were going to become apprentices soon. It would help us a BUNCH if we already knew the layout of our territory. So we were exploring. "Hey, I think I smell a mouse!" Cried Cherrykit. "Let's get it!" Voted MousekitMousekit. I chased after the two of them, when a familiar scent hits my nose. Shadowclan. "Cherrykit! Mousekit! Come back!" I yowled, pushing off with my hind legs. If they accidentally crossed the border.. I shook my head, refusing to think about it. "Hey! Why are you on our territory?" Cherrykit called. Oh no! I thought. And then I realized - they were on our territory. "Ah, two lone kits. What, is Forestclan so damaged they have to send out kits?" Snarled SilversoulSilversoul, malicously. "Leave them out of it!" I yowled, leaping onto her back, digging my thorny claws into her back. "You're as bad as that 'paw Stormfeather." She hisses. I stop dad in my tracks. "What did you do to her?!" I yowled. "I gave her wounds to remember me by." Silversoul smirks, and throws me off, and I let out a mrow of surprise. Cherrykit and Mousekit have run off. Good. I blink away the shadows in my eyes, and let out a cry of pain. "Taking out your fury on a kit. Nice strategy." Said a tom's voice - did he sound genuine?! "Thank you, Russetclaw."

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

stormbreeze48

I'm working on a POV! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar dca787a9ee

shychicken20

how do make a poll?

• Posted at:

~me

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: 

After padding out of the medicine den, I padded out to the nursery. I had made it out with only a few scratches, but other than that I was fine. I checked the nursery, but it was desserted. "Cherrykit, Mousekit, Echokit, come on out. I know you're about to attack."

There was no rustling branches or anything, or excited whispers. Nothing. Just silence. I raced around camp, checking everywhere, but they couldn't be found. What if Silversoul took them? Just then, Mousekit and Cherrykit burst in through the entrnace, their fur fluffed up in fright and were panting. "Where have you been? It's dangerous! And where's Echokit?" I meowed.

"I-I'm sorry." Cherrykit stammered.

"We don't know where she is. There was this mean looking silver cat and then Echokit leaped onto her back. We saw our chance to escape and here we are." Mousekit mewed shakily.

Oh no, no, no, no! Oh Starclan! Everything seemed to freeze. Anxiety took a hold of my belly and began twisting it in knots. 

"Go to Birdsong and she'll get you checked out for injuries..." I said slowly.

"We feel-"

"Go." I took deep breaths and walked away.

Silverfeather: (I'm taking out a personality trait of how she doesn't talk much because dialouge is important in POVS)

I saw Stormfeather pacing nearthe warriors den, and I instantly knew that something was wrong. I ran up to her. "What is it?" I asked.

"Silversoul took Echokit! That's what's wrong!" She burst out. 

What does she have against us? "Stormfeather... I'm so sorry. Has Hawkstar approved that she could join?"

"Yes. And she likes it here, I'm sure of it."

"Doesn't she have parents that want her though?"

Stormfeather looked striaght  into my eyes. "Her mother is dead - thanks to Silversoul. She doesn't know who her father is. And no cat in Shadowclan was willing to foster her."

"But... but Echokit's one of the wisest kits I've ever seen! She's smart, she's calm and she's patient. Somebody needs to like her!" I protested.

"I do! I made myself her foster mother! And as her foster mother, I'm going after her." Stormfeather's eyes blazed. 

Wolffang: (I'm taking away the 'sometimes' part of how he's loyal and kind to his littermates, because that makes

I padded up, hearing the entire story. Normally I wasn't too fond of kits... but this one seemed less annoying and pretty intelligent. I was impressed. "Who are you and what have you done with St?"Stormfeather I asked. "She never runs off without her friends."

Stormfeather rolled her eyes. "You need to rest and calm down." I continued. "You haven't eaten in a while and you need rest." 

Stormfeather let out a sigh. "Fine..." She stalked away to the fresh-kill pile.

"We better tell Hawkstar about this." Silverfeather

I nodded.

<>~<>~<>~<>

"I can't believe it! First Featherflame, and now Echokit? This is troubling news." Hawkstar respondded. 

"It is." I growled. "Silverfeather and I had to send Stormfeather to the fresh-kill pile, and then to her nest. She was just about to charge into the Shadowclan camp herself."

"We will attack at dawn tomorrow. Tell Sunstream to tell the patrols to stay away from the Shadowclan border. We can't afford anymore skirmishes."

"Yes Hawkstar." Silverfeather dipped her head - I did as well- and we padded out of the Old Oak to deliver the news.

PLEASE LET THIS GO THROUGH MODS! I'm going to post another POV in a seperate post of Stormfeather sneaking off to the Shadowclan camp and getting captured. Hehe. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: (time-skip to Nighttime) 

I looked up at the moon, a glowing white claw in the sky. I had purposely slept in a nest near the entrance to the warriors den. I snucksnucksnucksnuck out. Once in the forest, I broke into a run. Echokit, hang in there, I'm coming for you! I enjoyed the smell of night and the wind in my fur and the stars glittering across the sky. I would have loved to drink it all in, but now was not the time. I had a kit to rescue. I didn't hesitate at the ShadowclanShadowclanShadowclanShadowclan border, I just kept on going, following the smell of Shadowclan. Soon it grew until I halted, peering through a hole in a thornbushthornbushthornbushthornbush The ShadowclanShadowclanShadowclanShadowclan was located in a shallow, yet huge dip. 

I scanned the camp. A log... probably the elders den... Those bushes? No, probably the warriors den. The cave? Maybe. I stalked around the edge of a camp until I was behind the boulder. I silently half ran, half slid down the slope. I crouched down and 'crawled''crawled''crawled''crawled' like I was stalking a mouse around the cave and peered inside. There, inside, was a huddled gray bundle of fur. Echokit! "Echokit..." I hissed.

I quietly slipped inside. It was chilly, and the nests looked dirty and unclean. "Echokit?"

Is she hurt?  "Stormfeather run! It's a-"

Suddenly a huge wight landed on my back and a paw was the last thing I saw.

Duh duh duh!! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Spiritpaw
Stormfeather lead me back to the camp. I still felt dazed for the impacted of the tree. Birdsong ran over. “What happened?” she asked worriedly. “Dawn patrol was attacked. Silversoul pinned Forestpaw. I attacked Silversoul. Silversoul hit me against a tree. Stormfeather saved me. That’s all I remember” I said. After being yelled at by running off by Birdsong and learned Echokit went missing, I went to sleep. I walked through the forest to shadow clan border. Then I silently snuck over to a den in the Shadowclan camp. I saw Echokit then was attacked. I woke up and could not fall back to sleep. I left the den and went to see Stormfeather. I didn’t know why I wanted to. It was so late at night she would probably yell at me. When I got there I found Stormfeather was gone. Then I suddenly relized in my dream I had been seeing through Stormfeather’s eyes. I had to go help her. I ran over to the apprentice den and woke Nightpaw, Mistpaw, Firepaw, and Forestpaw. “Stormfeather went out to save Echokit. We have to go help her” I said. “How are we going to do that?” Mistpaw asked asked. “I have a plan” I said.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Silversoul

I sat in my den smiling. My revenge was going perfectly. I had always hated Foxtail. Pantherclaw had almost been my mate when she took him from me. Then her annoying clan had taken my chance of destroying her. Every move I tried they had always been one step ahead. I was the best cat in my clan. I was deputy almost leader. How could they defeat me! But now I was picking them off one by one I knew I would win. Suddenly there was a yowl form in the center of camp. Four apprentices were racing around avoiding being hit. “Woohoo. Apprentice war” a Brown tom called dogging under a warriors paw. “What are these apprentices doing here? Where are the warriors?” I called. “We won’t tell you” a black she-cat said. “We are rebels we don’t do anything we are told” a red tom called. “We just want to get back at you for what you did to us a few moons back” a gray she-cat said. “They are Foxtail’s kits” one warrior said. “I thought she had five” another said.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Spiritpaw

I quietly snuck over to where Echokit and Stormfeather. Forestpaw was busy distracting the guards. He was fast I would give him that. He was darting under them and jumping out of the way of their claws last second. I looked into the cave. “We better get out of here. My siblings may be annoying but they can’t distract a whole camp forever” I said.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

Sorry if this comes through twice, I'm just impatient.

Echokit:

"Leave her alone!" I yowled, struggling to get up. "Quiet, kit." Snarled Russetclaw. "No!" I snap back, my left hind leg, dragging slightly as I stagger towards him, eyes blazing. He smacks me backwards with the back of his paw. I grimace as fire races through my leg. Silversoul had clawed it when she took me, and no one had been allowed to treat it. As Russetclaw leaves, I stagger back to Stormfeather. "Stormfeather! Stormfeather, wake up!" I wail. Oh, Starclan, don't take her too! Don't take my foster mother, please! I beg, silently. Tears run down my face, and I crumple next to Stormfeather. "Please be ok.. It's all my fault if you're hurt!" I sniffle. Anyone who got close to me only got hurt. I was bad luck. Just a fading echo of horrible things. "I'm sorry, Starclan! I'm so sorry, Stormfeather! This is all my fault! I don't deserve your kindness!" I sob. My mother had hunted too close to the border because she wanted to get me a squirrel. Stormfeather had ended up captured because she cared about me. It was always my fault. And it always would be. "PLease Starclan, if you're punishing me, don't take her from her family to." I wimper, and curl up next to Stormfeather, crying.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Echokit:

"Leave her alone!" I yowled, attempting to fight off Stormfeather's attackers, but fell backwards, biting my lip in pain. Silversoul had clawed me across the side and leg earlier for being a "traitor to the clan that took you in." "Stormfeather! Stormfeather, wake up!" I wail, dragging myself over. Starclan, don't let her be dead! Don't take my adopted mother to! I beg, tears welling up in my eyes. It had to be my fault. If she was dead or hurt, it was my fault. I always brought suffering to anyone close to me. I sniffle, pressing my head against her side. "It's all my fault. I'm so sorry!" I sob.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Ok, two POVs might come through, but they don't seem to be. Merp..

Echokit:

"We can't." I say, sadly. "Why?" Came the anxious response. "Stormfeather got hit hard. I can't tell if she's breathing or not. Plus, Silversoul clawed my hind leg earlier. I can't walk on it, much less run." I reply. Besides.. What good would it do to come back? I just ended up getting everyone hurt. My real mother, and my foster mother. I winced, as pain raced through my leg. I think sitting in this stupid hole all day had infected it or something.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Yup.

Good old moderation. -_-

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather's just unconsious :P 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Silverfeather: 

I woke up to a commotion outside of the warriors den. Wait! I should have woken up earlier! I would've wanted to go on the patrol to save Echokit! I burst out of the warriors den. Cats had gathered around to form a loose circle. I quietly slipped into the crowd so I can see. I gasped. Spiritpaw had Stormfeather, unconsious, on her back and Echokit sitting a ways away. Forestpaw, Firepaw, Nightpaw and Mistpaw were telling a tale. "Then, I slipped away. I carried Echokit back while the others were distracting Shadowclan."

"Ahem." Hawkstar cleared his throat. "Next time you should let a warrior know. If there is a next time. But you were brave, and I'll give you that credit. Sunstream, carry out patrols."

I didn't rush off with the crowd of cats to go on patrol. I ran over to Spiritpaw. "Is Stormfeather alright?"

"She's just unconsious. I think she'll be fine. It's Echokit's leg I'm worried about. I think it could be infected." Spiritpaw replied.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Let me know how she's doing." I padded off to join patrols.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

sorry i didn't see your post storm please ignore mine

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

oops never mind i read your pov i think mine might be fine

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Spiritpaw

“Give me a second I am going to need more help” I grumbled. I race back to camp and got Blackpaw, Ebonypaw and Ivorypaw. “I need your help” I said they nodded. I grabbed some herbs then ran back to Shadowclan. When I got there I saw that all of my siblings were bleeding and starting to slow down. The only one that was still running their full speed was Forestpaw but he had a long gash in his side. I ran into the den that held Echokit and Stormfeather. I looked at Stormfeather she had some bad wounds. I quickly applied some herbs and cobwebs. Then I turned to Echokit and applied some cobwebs to her leg. “That will have to do until we get both of you back to camp” I said. “But…” Echokit started but Ebonypaw picked her up and carried her out of camp before she could finish. Ivorypaw and Blackpaw followed her slowly carrying Stormfeather. I followed them to the exit of the camp then signaled for my siblings to follow. I waited until all of them were out of camp before leaving. The Shadowclan cats were right behind us. One jumped in front of me. I clawed at his nose and dogged another attack. Suddenly a white black and red cat jumped over me pinning the cat. “You again why must you spoil every thing! I hate you!” Silversoul cried. “Haven’t you always hated me?” Foxtail said. “How did you find us?” I asked. “You’re not the only one that has connections to Starclan” Foxtail said slicing another warrior in the side. Then she grabbed me and ran. When we reached the border I found Birdsong treating every ones wounds. I put my ears and tail down thinking I was about to be yelled at again. “You did a good job on Echokit and Stormfeather” She said. I lifted my tail and ears happily.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Stormfeather: 

I groaned and blinked my eyes open. "Where... how...?"

SpiritpawSpiritpaw looked over me. "Oh, good, you're awake. You were out cold."

"EchokitEchokit!!!!!!!" I leaped up, muscles aching. 

EchokitEchokit lifted her head from a nest a tail-length away, put it back down and turned away in her nest. What's wrong?

"She has an infected leg. What I've put to help her seems to be working though, so I'm sure she'll be fine." SpiritpawSpiritpaw replied, then leaned in and whispered. "Echokit'sEchokit's been really down ever since she got back. Maybe you could talk to her?"

I gave the slighestslighest nod and SpiritpawSpiritpaw padded out. "I'm going to visit my littermates. I'll be back soon."

I got up and walked around so EchokitEchokit was looking at me. She avoided my gaze and shifted sides, still silent. I went and stood over her, in the middle, but she simply buried her head into the moss. "That won't be comfortable. Also, isn't it hard to breathe?" I asked.

"I don't care." Came the muffled response. 

I picked her up by her scruff, and turned her over so her back was in the moss. "EchokitEchokit, what's making you upset?"

EchokitEchokit closed her eyes and took a deep, shuddering breath. She opened her eyes, and they were filled with tears. "Everyone I get close to gets hurt. My mother died because she was hunting a squirrel, just for me. And you got hurt because you cared for me." The silver kit began to cry. "I'm just an echo of bad things. Anyone who gets close to me gets hurt. It's my fault, and it'll follow me for the rest of my life."  

This left me speechless. Poor thing! She thinks it's her fault. Echokit's had a rough start though. What can I do?  I crouched down until I was eye level with her. "I knew the consquences when I went in to get you. I knew that I could get caught, and I could get hurt. But I didn't care. Because you're worth dying or getting hurt for. Because I love you. And so did your mother. I would die for you 10 times, possibly even more, knowing that you would be safe and happy." I meant each and every one of those words.

EchokitEchokit sensed it too, looking up at me in awe and happiness. She sniffled, then slowly sat up. "Thank you." The kit whispered. "You're the best cat ever."

"Thank you for helping Featherflame, or else I wouldn't have met you." I replied, smiling.

"Your welcome."

"Ahem." HawkstarHawkstar cleared his throat.

I dipped my head and sat up. "Yes Hawkstar? I know I shouldn't have run away right then... but I couldn't help myself. I had to save her."

Hawkstar smiled.  "It's alright. Echokit, would you like Stormfeather to be your mentor?"

I'll end it here... :) 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Wow.

I think Echokit has had more posts than Hawkstar AND Featherflame so far. XD

Echokit:

"Really?" I ask, and Hawkstar smiles. "Would I joke about something like this?" He ansers. I just nod, a smile spreading across my face. "Good. As soon as I figure out who Mousekit and Cherrykit's mentors are, we'll hold the ceremony." Hawkstar says, padding out.

Why am I interested in happy ending suddenly?

I just finished the best 50-episode anime ever. It was amazing!  I'll post the ceremonies seperate, I have to go around and nearly die of excitness. And the glitch is going to start taking over my post soon.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Yeah it's fun how that happens. I'll POV tomorrow. What's the name of the anime show? Meh curious.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

turquoisepegasus48

It's called Soul Eater.

Bravery defeats Keshins. Good to know.

*suddenly starts laughing*

I'm naming the next Braivery (pokemon) I catch Keshin now. 

Back to the topic at hand.

Soul Eater has (EPICLY AMAZING SHIPS AND SCENES AND CHRONA) animated blood but.. It's like, neon. Frill and I think that they drink to many energy drinks.

I totally have a crush on one of the characters, named Chrona. He's so sweet and kind AND, on top of all of that, he has a tragic backstory. ^v^

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14'SupGuys02/07/15

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 65 , 66 , 67