do you love warriors

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

You should write a fanfic about the amazing Pokemon named Keishin and have him be cocky and confident which causes problems. There should also be a character named Sol. And he can be a background/side character that is unimportant to the overall plot. Sol likes to eat stuff. So then at the end the creators could be like "We named this show Soul Eaters in honor of Sol. May he live in our memories forever, since he can sadly not exist." I'm actually used to animated blood because of watching Warriors animated videos on YouTube. But it'll be coming from humans and Pokemon (I have no idea if Pokemon die in the show, I bet they do though) not cats.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Waffuls

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

popcorn

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Cassy post something! Anything! I don't have any ideas! Well, mine is through mod... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Wolffang:

I peered in from the shadows. Now this is interesting. So Echokit thinks it's her fault Stormfeather got hurt. The wight of the guilt on the cat's shoulders would be great... and easy to manipulate. I shook my head. Do I want power? Yes I do. Cats are the most powerful beings there are! Now if I want to be deputy I would have to kill Sunstream... but first I need practice. Stormfeather is a worthy cat for deputy... and so is Silverfeather. But must I kill them? First I need to get power over Starclan. If I kill one of their cats... perhaps Spiritpaw? But first I should let her bond with Stormfeather and Echokit grow. Then I can use them. I padded back out into the clearing. I don't need my siblings. Power is the most important thing. But I should savor the time I have left with them.

So... after the prophecy.... Wolffang=Tigerstar.... hehehehe

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Spiritpaw
I walked up to Foxtail. “So how much did starclan tell you?” I asked. “They said you were in danger and to remember the last line of the Prophesy” Foxtail said flicking her white tipped tail. “Did they tell you about the Prophesy?” I asked. She shook her head. “I asked them but they said it was not my place. And no I have not told anyone about the Prophesy” Foxtail said. “Ok thanks” I said before walking off to go talk to my litter mates. “Thanks again for helping me” I said. “No problem, it was honestly fun” Forestpaw said. We all stared at him like he was insane. “You think almost being killed was fun” Mistpaw said. “Yep” he said. “Your name should be Darepaw not Forestpaw” Firepaw said.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Uh-oh Forestpaw.... XD 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

OK, I can't post the ceremonies or POV now, my sister is begging me to go sledding with her.

BTW, Storm - It's not a pokemon show, XD. I just made a funny connection for myself, having completely finished the show. the show is actually about these weapon-people and their "miesters" which are basically their partners. And Death Scythes are super-elite weapons used by Death himself. Speaking of death, he's hilarious. The main characters are Maka (Meister, I like her), Soul (Maka's Weapon Partner, he's funny but he curses..), BlackStar (Yeah, named after a leader in the warriors seires.. But I really dislike him. You'll see why. He's a meister.), Subaki (BlackStar's Weapon Partner, she's flat-out awesome.), Death the Kid (Yes, Death has a son. Kid is obsessed with symettry, which is hilarious. He is a Meister, trying to make his own Death-Scythes to use.), Liz (One of Kid's two weapon partners, a total scaredy-cat. But she's cool, and the twin to the next character), and finally Patti (The other of Kid's Weapon partners, twin to Liz, but totally brave and childish.). So yah.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#PonyPride#TanenTheDementor(lives)#AwkwardAromanticAsexual

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Okay, I looked it up on google images and I kinda realized that it had nothing to do with pokemon... except for the purpl-ish-grayish-black cat that I think is probably a partner. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Alright back to the RP. Who should continue? 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

I'll continue it!

It'll be in a separate post, because I'm going to check which warriors have apprentices and what-not.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

Hawkstar:

The clan had already gathered as I leaped into the Old Oak. "I'm not going to bother calling you, as you're already here." I say, and Featherflame and a few other cats chuckle. "Mousekit, Wolffang, come forward." I summoned the first pair. "Mousekit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be Mousepaw. Your mentor shall be Wolffang. I hope Wolffang passes down all he knows to you." I then turn to Wolffang. A loyal warrior, but ambitous. Hopefully, receiving an apprentice would mellow him out a bit. "Wolffang, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from Forestclan, and have shown yourself to be brave and determined. You will be the mentor of Mousepaw, and I expect you to pass down all you have learned to him." I say, and the toms touch noses, then draw aside. "Cherrykit, Silverfeather, come forward." I call the two up. Cherrykit almost seems to have excitement sparking out of her fur, and Silverfeather looks pleased that she was mentoring the energetic young she-cat. "Cherrykit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From now on, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be Cherrypaw. Your mentor shall be Silverfeather. I hope Silverfeather passes down all she knows to you." I mew, then turn to the silver she-cat. "Silverfeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You have received excellent training from our clan, and have shown yourself to be kind and loyal. You will be the mentor of Cherrypaw, and I expect you to pass down all you have learned to her." I tell them. Both she-cats tap noses, Cherrypaw a bit fast, so she bonks heads with her new mentor. "Sorry!" She whispers. I smile. Hopefully, Silverfeather's level-headedness would keep the young cat under control. "Echokit and Stormfeather." I call, and they both step forward, smiling. The two were close already, which was why I had paired them together. "Echokit, you have reached the age of 6 moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From now on, and until you have received your warrior name, you shall be known as Echopaw. Your mentor shall be Stormfeather. I hope that Stormfeather will pass don all that she has learned to you." I say. I don't have to turn, as the two had been sitting next to each other. "Stormfeather, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You hav received excellent training from your clan and kin, and have shown yourself to be determined and good-hearted. You will be Echopaw's mentor, so I expect you to pass down your knowledge to her." I say. The last pair touches noses, and the ceremony is finished. "Mousepaw! Cherrypaw! Echopaw!" The clan cheers, and the three mentors congradulate one another. I had given the three apprentices, who were close to siblings, three sibling mentors. It seemed right. I leap down, and smile.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

BUMP! Anyone going to respond?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

Spiritpaw
After the apprentice ceremony I walked up to Stormfeather and Echopaw. “Congratulations to you both” I said dipping my head respectfully. “I think we should talk to Goldenheart and Twistwind about the Prophesy” I said in a slightly softer voice.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I'll do it after dinner and after I have done an online homework assignment (but that should only take 5 minites). Wow, we have a lot of apprentices. So if Forestclan is going to repopulate, then Silverfeather has 1 year to fall in love Hawkstar and give birth to kits, then Cherrypaw will be a warrior. Or would that be too weird? Oh, I got it! Twistedwind and Stormfeather! They're both prophecy cats! Wait no, I was going to kill off Stormfeather after the prophecy, unless the prophecy lasts over a year, but I don't think that'll happen. Oh no Stormfeather and Silverfeather both have apprentices! And if Stormfeather is carrying kits then the kits will die too! BAD- wait no not giving that away. Well I kinda did but... ANYWAYS Forestclan needs kittehs! *babbles on about mating and repopulating for no apparent reason*

(That should entertain you until 

my POV comes hehe)

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

nightpaw+Ivorypaw

Mistpaw+Ebonypaw

i was planing on having Foxtail have Two more kits after Blackpaw becomes a warrior

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

SilverfeatherSilverfeather: 

I was glad to have an apprentice. I knew CherrypawCherrypaw was going to be a bit of a handful, but I didn't mind. Then I have more to teach her. "What are we going to do first? Battle training? Hunting?" CherrypawCherrypaw asked, bouncing around.

"I'm afraid first we're going to tour the territory first. Normally I would've liked to teach you hunting before fighting, but with everything going on with Shadowclan, I think I'll teach you fighting first."

CherrypawCherrypaw shrugged her disappointment off. I like that. She's going to be a very positive cat one day. If she can get her energy under control, then she'll make a great mentor and a mother. Whoa, I'm thinking too far ahead, aren't I?

"Can we go with MousepawMousepaw and Echopaw?" 

"They may be doing different things. We can ask them, though." I meowed and padded off to where WolffangWolffang was talking with MousepawMousepaw.

WolffangWolffang: 

Yes! Finally, I have an apprentice. I'll make him a good fighter. Then perhaps he can follow me down my path for power. I'll make him understand. And-

"Uh, WolffangWolffang? What are we going to do first?" MousepawMousepaw looked up at me eagerly, breaking me out of my thoughts.

I'll think about this later. "We're going to explore the territory first to start off with. Then we'll switch to battle training." 

SilverfeatherSilverfeather and CherrypawCherrypaw padded up. "Someone here wants to explore the territory with her brother. Are you going to tour the territory too?" SilverfeatherSilverfeather meowed.

"Sure. Why not?" I shrugged.

"Yes! Thank you WolffangWolffang!" CherrypawCherrypaw exclaimed.

"You won't always get to be with your littermatelittermate all the time though." I warned them as the two littermates raced off after the tunnel.

I looked around to see where Stormfeather and Echopaw were, but they weren't in sight.

Stormfeather: 

Echopaw looked up at me expectantly. "What are we going to do first?" She asked eagerly.

"Normally I would tour the territory with you, but I think it would be best if we did battle training. With Silversoul ignoring bounderies and Shadowclan at her back and call, I think it we should do battle training."

Echopaw nodded and we padded out of camp to the training to the clearing. 

<>~<>~<>~<>

We trained until Sunhigh. I was pleased with Echopaw's progress so far. "You're coming along fast. Let's go back to camp and rest, and then we'll tour the territory."

"Cherrypaw and Mousepaw better look out." Echopaw boasted.

I was glad that her confidence had grown. I was also surprised; she had advanced very quickly. One time when I had pinned her down she had gone limp. I had assumed she had gone limp. But instead, as soon as I realized her, she leaped onto my back and refused to let go. "Wanna share?"

I looked down and saw that Echopaw had dragged over a squirrel. "Of course." I smiled.

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Echopaw:

I was not going to admit that after battle training, my leg was killing me. Nope. I was not going to spoil the rest of my first day as an apprentice by having to rest up. I refused to. It was better if I exercised it, anyways. No pain, no gain. That's what my mother had taught me. If you got hurt, or were hurting, you would always gain something from it. But either way, I still shifted, to keep some of the weight off of my leg. "Can we explore the territory now?" I asked, after we finished the squirrel. I didn't want the medicine cats to see that I was shifting my stance. They would make me go rest. "Sure, but aren't you tired?" Asked Stormfeather. I shook my head no, so we set out. I already knew the Shadowclan border, and the training clearing, but Windclan's moor was so vast! And pretty! Nothing like Shadowclan's dreary swamps. 

You know, we really should have a gathering soon. XD

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

ok how about we have one tomorrow?

is wolf fang going to try to kill Spiritpaw after the prophesy is overafter the prophesy is over can Forestpaw, Blackpaw, Firepaw, Nightpaw, and Mistpaw become warriors?

Spiritpaw

i saw Echopaw and Stormfeather come into camp. i made sure no one was around then walked over to them. “I think we should talk to Goldenheart and Twistwind about the Prophesy” I said in a quite voice. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Yeah! I didn't know we did those... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

They are your characters. But first... Wolffang is going to kill Stormfeather so he 'can acheive power over Starclan'. Then he can attempt to kill Spiritpaw, but then Silverfeather comes in and trys to talk to him, but Wolffang doesn't listen and starts to attack Silverfeather. Silverfeather is going to nearly die chasing Wolffang away... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

ok... you are so kind to your characters

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Uhhh... Thanks? XD

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

sdfghjhgfdsaqwerty

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Foxtail
Hawkstar signaled for that cats that were going to the gathering to follow him. Among the cats were Featherflame, Pantherclaw, Sunstream, Stormfeather, Silverfeather, Twistwind, Goldenheart, Birdsong, Mousepaw, Cherrypaw, Echopaw, Spiritpaw, Firepaw and Forestpaw. We walked to the gathering quietly and when we got there we went our own separate ways. Pantherclaw and I walked around soon to run into a glairing Silversoul. “Nice to see you to” I said calmly. She turned and walked away. “I have never seen a cat that can hold a grudge as long as her” I said shacking my head. The leaders yowled and the gathering began.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I'll post soon. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

ok

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

you know... you were talking about having Stormfeather and Twistwind being mates. you could have Stormfeather have kits right before she is killed and then Foxtail can rise them with her kits... only an idea

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

My post didn't come through :( 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

was it too long?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

turquoisepegasus48

BUMP!

Do you want me to POV?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

redwolf988

yes please we are at the gathering

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Yes! Motivation to write the POV again has come back! No it was not too long, but I did not finish the POV in one session, so I accidently exited out of Safari...

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

oops

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

#BlaiseKilledMe

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Silverfeather: 

I padded along with the rest of the clan, or at least the ones that have been chosen. In front of me, Cherrypaw and Mousepaw  chattered like starlings. I felt obliged to watch over Mousepaw; Wolffang had not been chosen to come to the Gathering. Why was he not chosen? He has an apprentice! Perhaps Hawkstar has noticed Wolffang's agressiveness, and maybe he hopes he can calm him down? Well, he's going to have to try something else. 

Stormfeather walked at my side, along with Echopaw. The two had become very close, and I was glad that the young cat had found Forestclan . My sister had told me that Echopaw's mother was killed by Silversoul, and the father of the intelligent young cat was was unknown, and so was his whereabouts. Stormfeather felt ceartin that it was her duty to watch over her.  How could Silversoul be so cold? I had thought, and my littermate had agreed. I wanted to become friends with Echopaw, but wasn't sure how. 

"How do you think Wolffang will be?" I asked Stormfeather. "He's been rather hungry for power lately."

Stormfeatherr nearly stopped in her tracks. "What are you talking about? Wolffang's a grown cat! He'll be fine. So what if he wants to become deputy and then leader?"

"Well... yeah, but-"

"Don't worry, he's a bit cold but hey! That's just his personality. But he's going to have to work differently - like looking for a peaceful solution first, like a good leader should." Stormfeather mused. 

I nodded blankly. I probably shouldn't bring that up again. It's obvious she doesn't notice. But maybe with an apprentice, Wolffang will calm down. Perhaps there's nothing to worry about...

"Hey!" Stormfeather gave me a playful shove. "It's Green-leaf! The weather is nice! Prey is richest! Everything's fine."

Despite Stormfeather's reassuring words, I couldn't let go of my suspicion of my own brother...

Stormfeather: 

Soon we were at the fourtrees. As soon as I scented Shadowclan, worries quickly formed in my stomach, and I instantly felt tense. What about Echopaw? Shadowclan won't let Echopaw forget that she grew up in their clan! Well then they better look  out, because I'll rip their fur off if they say one bad thing about my apprentice! I thought fiercely. Forestclan flooded in and mingled with the other clans. We were the last to arrive. I avoided Shadowclan and their hostile gazes. Unfortunately, Silversoul didn't avoid us. "Well, well, well. A weak mouse-brain teaching a traitor. How ironic." She taunted.

Echopaw dug her claws into the ground, a mixture of shock, anger and hurt swirling in her icy-green eyes. I hissed. "Starclan will be pleased that you're spitting insults around, especially at a new apprentice's first Gathering. Come on Echopaw, this is a waste of time."

I walked away, ignoring Silversoul's glares. "Like I care." I heard her mutter.

It took every ounce of strength in my body not to go and rip Silversoul's pelt off. One of the leaders yowled, and the clans quieted down as the leaders began to speak. 

Please let this go through! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

turquoisepegasus48

Hawkstar:
I had been asked to speak first, to introduce our clan. As the cats quieted, I step forward. "My name is Hawkstar. I lead the newly created clan, Forestclan. We wish to be at peace with the other clans, but don't think we won't attack or defend ourselves if provoked." I say, shooting the Shadowclan leader a glare. "I'll allow my warriors to introduce themselves, if you wish to meet them. But tonight, we have three new apprentices. Echopaw, Mousepaw, and Cherrypaw!" I finish on a brighter note. I step back, when ____star steps forward. "Kit-theives!" He snarls, and the cats stop dead in their tracks. "You took Echokit from her clan, my clan, Shadowclan." He hisses. I step up, fur bristling. "Forestclan did not steal a kit. We took her with us, and she joined us willingly. Unlike you, ____star, who stole Foxtail's kits, and my own sister. And, when one of our warriors went to get back Echopaw, your cats trapped her as well." I snarl, wiping the smug smirk off the tom's face. "And on top of that, your warrior Silversoul attacked a medicine cat who was coming back from the meeting." I say, and the cats below us have shocked expressions on their faces.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hullo02/07/15

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 66 , 67 , 68