Today we released an update to the Spirit Animals Beta. Here is a list of the major fixes / updates and a list of known issues with the game.
- Resolved lost save data issue:
Unfortunately we were not able to restore any lost data but the issue should be resolve for the future.
- Fixed issue where purchased / earned items and furniture was not showing up in player's inventory
- Fixed bug that was preventing certain users from loading the game
- Fixed issue with sticky sap skill not working on bosses
- Added ability for user to select region and have it displayed on their avatar portrait:
Note that you will need to go into the game and play a quest in order for your character image to update. After the quest is complete the data will be transferred to our server. This can take some time so if you dont see it at first give it 10 minutes or so. you can continue playing in the mean time. If you are still not seeing the change when you return to the homepage, try refreshing the page.
- Added a radial selection menu for Pet care actions in Player Room:
Simply roll over your pet with the mouse and select the action you want to perform.
- This latest build may cause some sound issues for certain users. There is a bug right now where the volume sliders located in the settings menu may default to OFF at the start of the game. This may make it seem like there is no audio. To resolve this you should go into the settings menu and adjust the sliders. Sometimes your adjustments to the sliders are not saving properly, but both these issues will be resolved in the next update.
- The Pet Bond Meter is acting funny. It seems that some users are having the meter drop to zero after every quest. This will be fixed in the next update.
Other issues still in progress
- unity crashing when clicking to other parts of website
- ground appearing black / missing ground textures
- environment appearing black
- general unity stability issues
Thanks to everyone for your help! More updates to come soon!
- Keith F
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
ADMIN KEITH F