@DarkFire62

Invisible head!!!??

This is a known issue that we are fixing, certain pieces of armor are causing weird graphical glitches. You can resolve this by removing that piece of armor.

Do you happen to know the exact name and level of the armor that was causing this?

Keith F

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

aqualion130

Hey Keith!

First thing, the quests are now working, but they are a little slow. Howvever on the other hand I have problem (yeah you are probably fed up right now). The problem is that the bond metre is dropping to sero. Can u please help me? Thx!

Rob

• Posted at:

~Rob~

AquaLion35 aka AquaLion130

I'm random. Deal withit.

#Supportcancer

#Save Lotus

#Ban Volcanofighting 

#Ban Fashionfearless

Hope forDino and Ruby!!!!

Writer in the Making

A day without reading is like a day without breathing

@Rob

This is a known issue. Were fixing the bond meter issue and it will be ready with the next update!

Keith F

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

dawnlightning2

My spirit animal's bond meter resets every time I play, and my legs disappear when I wear my favorite pants! Any ideas? Thanks!

• Posted at:

cDawnlLightningl2d

Rider of dragons, tamer of gryphons

@DawnLightning2

This is a known issue. Were fixing the bond meter issue and it will be ready with the next update!

The pants issue is also being worked out right now. Should be fixed in the next update as well.

Keith F

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar e44281fef4

emeraldanubis36

Thanks for fixing the bond. That happened to me too, it was driving me nuts!

• Posted at:

Not every duckling becomes a swan

It's always darkest before the dawn

Even birds can't always take flight

Not every dog's bark is worse than it's bite

Yet to cast a shadow there must be light

Safeguards Co-Leader

How to get tons of stars at /94579

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

i changed the boots and it fixed the problem

the level was 14 but i sold them and dont know the name

• Posted at:

The difference between the bad guys and the good guys is weather you use human shields or willingly become one.

If it doesn't Challenge you, It doesn't Change you.

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

hawkathena3

Sounds good here keep up the good work on your end.

• Posted at:

hawkathena3 aka BloodhoundLion2

Come to the grey side we have cookies and Obi Wan.

"Clint (Hawkeye), he would have punched me in the face then he would have helped me."-Avengers:Heroes of Tomorrow

"Jump off the cliff, it will be less messier that way."-Ranger Apprentice 2

Thumbnail avatar

dragonscales45

Cool!

- Nintendo DS

• Posted at:

Nintendo DS

Proud Janus

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

every thing is working perfectly. the first quest i do takes adout a minute to load. after that every quest loads almost instantly. and the bond timer is a reall big help

thanks

• Posted at:

The difference between the bad guys and the good guys is weather you use human shields or willingly become one.

If it doesn't Challenge you, It doesn't Change you.

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar cb385411a2

purplebutterfly1661

Could you please get rid of the 24 hour bond thing and just make it once a day? (like it used to)

Because there are some of us that can't get on every 24 hours because we have parents that only let us on the computer at certain times. This means that we'd miss at a day or more for bonding if it has a 24 hour timer.

Does that make sense?

Sorry for bothering you.

• Posted at:

Hi! My name is Nara.

I am a Cahill, a Historian, a Greencloak and an Earth Mage.

Remember Emerald <3

@PurpleButterfly1661

The bond bonus works the same way as it used to, it just now is showing you how long until it becomes available again. Even the old way you had to wait 24 hours before it would grant you tokens again.

The way that it works is as soon as you bring your bond meter up to full, the timer begins for 24 hours (equal to 1 day). You can return anytime after that 24 hour period and bring your bond meter up again to receive the reward. Once you do that the timer will restart and the cycle continues. If you dont come back everyday that is fine, once your timer reaches zero it wont reset until you actually get the reward.

Keith F

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar eb7b1b393b

zeusposeidon125

just every time i try to load something it takes forever it does load evantually though and i cant remember what it says on thee screen while it's loading. 

and also i have another problem, so my bond meter started at full and so i did a quest and then it was at 0 so i made sure it was full again and then i went to the merchant and when i went back to my room it was at 0 again.

• Posted at:

"keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn't" -Patch

@ZeusPoseidon125

Yes, there is a bug right now where the bond meter is dropping to zero everytime you go back into your room. We are working on a fix!

Keith F

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinwolf16

@Brianna: Yeah - and I'm sorry I have to say this, but you'll probably be DecodingScarlet7 on IR too. I hope you'll like the series. I already read books 1 and 2 of it, and they're really good. Now I have to pay my debts from other books to my parents so I'll to wait until Christmas probably before I can get the others. Really annoying - thank goodness the books in England are already a lot cheaper than in Belgium, where I live.

Nice to know I'm not boring - and, since you asked, I'll do you a favour. Hey, ADD - it's all your fault!! LOL

BTW I see you got your Lucian crest back!

If you want to contact me on the IR MB, this is the way you can do it: Until now, I only posted once. But I'll make it easier for you. I'll be posting a comment at the URGENT topic "New series: SPIRIT ANIMALS" by Harmonie - there aren't many comments there, so it should be easy to find me. Just click on my code name (DolphinWolf16) and (like at SA and T39C) you'll get a list of my posts. I'll be posting a new thread now, under the name of "At Brianna". If you have anything to say to me, just go there!

- Tim

• Posted at:

Doctor Who. The 100. Elementary. Game of Thrones. Orphan Black. And all the others!

The 39 Clues. Ranger's Apprentice. Skulduggery Pleasant. Artemis Fowl. ...

Oh yeah.

THRONE OF GLASS. JUST - OH MY GOD THRONE OF GLASS THRONE OF GLASS THRONE OF GLASS.

Thumbnail avatar

deviousrabbit1

Got stuck at the loading game setup and it's not loading.

• Posted at:

deviousrabbit1 aka DeviousRabbit1

Sadie

A Proud Janus Agent

Wandering Artist and Victor from District 11

Cahill Agent

and

Hystorian

@DeviousRabbit1

Does this happen all the time or just sometimes?

Are you getting stuck when trying to go on a quest or when trying to launch the game for the first time?

Can you try clearning your Unity Cache. Here is a guide:

http://s3.spiritanimals.scholastic.com/uploads/marketing_file/file/55/Clearing_Your_Unity_Cache.pdf

Keith F

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar

investigatinginvestigator6

@Keith F: Well, ever since it has been updated, it takes half an hour(really, I was staring at the clock) to load. In case it helps, I live in India.

• Posted at:

Siri

"Yowouldn'wantbthkinomy country."

"Whithat?"

"Wellyourrathefatdoubyoufiintmthrone.

-King JaroArtoliuEckber|||

Siri - We're seeing some sort of network issues around the world. Things seem to be slow in eastern Europe as well. Our team is investigating, but I'm hoping that there's a temporary problem that will be resolved soon. 

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

Author of Josh Baxter Levels Up.

- "Smartly paced and emotionally engaging, a book even those who have never held a controller will enjoy." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review

Sample and game at scholastic.com/joshbaxter

Thumbnail avatar

deviousrabbit1

It only happened only once but it's already working properly. Thanks.{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

deviousrabbit1 aka DeviousRabbit1

Sadie

A Proud Janus Agent

Wandering Artist and Victor from District 11

Cahill Agent

and

Hystorian

zeusposeidon125

oh yea and also to answer your question keith, no i do not live in europe.

• Posted at:

ZEUSPOSEIDON125 - If your parents are okay with it, could you tell us what country or US State you live in? We're not allowed to ask anything more specific than that, but it would help us to know what country you're from. We're seeing slowdowns in a few countries across the world right now.

Also, let us know if you're still getting the slow download, and if other sites seem to be going much faster.

• Posted at:

Admin Gavin B

Author of Josh Baxter Levels Up.

- "Smartly paced and emotionally engaging, a book even those who have never held a controller will enjoy." - Kirkus Reviews, starred review

Sample and game at scholastic.com/joshbaxter

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixadventure39

AWESOMESAUCE!

Thank You Mods For All Your Hard Work Improving The Game For Us!

• Posted at:

phoenixadventure39 aka BlackPanther538

Angela Hope Nataliya Wizard-Cahill

Proud to be an Amian.

HUFFLEPUFF PRIDE

JANUS PRIDE

Tribute of District 11

Daughter of Athena

#RememberSkylarForever

#AmianIsLovely

zeusposeidon125

umm it's going a bit faster but it's still sorta slow. And i live in the U.S state of wyoming.

• Posted at:

ZeusPoseidon125: Are you a MBer? If so I think I've seen you before :)

~Love

• Posted at:

Watching her talk to someone else made me crazy.

I was jealous.

Ridiculous.

Love is a beautiful fear

Just cruising through. After two years thought I'd check out what's been going on ^w^  

Thumbnail avatar f16246d35f

catchingscarlet10

I'm looking forward to the solution to the Unity problem! Until then, we'll read the book in September. By the way, Admin Keith F, is there a certain point to the game? I mean, is it just a computer game, or is it tied into the books like Infinity Ring or even 39 Clues?

• Posted at:

Vanessa Cahill

#JazelForever

#JelanieIsAwesome

#Sabiel? #Sariel? Which is better?!

I live to know Him – the Great I AM – more!

Vanessa

STOP BULLYING. BE A FRIEND.

Join Faithseekers Clan!

@CatchingScarlet10

The game story takes place around the same time as the first seven books. In the world of Erdas, every child goes through a Nectar Ceremony to discover if they have a spirit animal bond, a rare link between human and beast that bestows great powers to both. Those few children who do are invited to join the Greencloaks, a worldwide order dedicated to peace in Erdas.

But a new threat is rising. A powerful general has fashioned himself after a tyrant from legend, called the Reptile King by his allies, and the Devourer by his enemies. He leads an army known only as the Conquerors.

Somehow the Conquerors have developed a substance that allows them to enslave animals, transforming them into mad beasts.

Only the player hero, known as the Keeper, has the power to free these animals from enslavement.

The Keeper must also collect a series of powerful talismans, just like the book heroes. Each talisman will have powerful abilities to offer, but will be guarded by an especially dangerous boss.

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar 098ca575a2

zeusposeidon129

The loading issue is still a problem for me, I can get on the 39 Clues and Infinity Ring games, I do have unity webplayer, and I've never had this issue with anything before. It will be loading, then when it is done loading up i think two different percentages all the way to 100% it goes to LOADING SCENE SCCHARECTER SELECTION

• Posted at:

Daughter of Zeus

Host of Anubis

Hero of Olympus

Gryffindor

Slytherin

Jedi

Leader of Camp Half-Blood

Praetor of Camp Jupiter

Greencloak

Wolfblood

Bionic

Makar

Horseman

Sibuna

Avenger

X-Man

Maze Runner

District 12

Dauntless

Divergent

OUAT

S.H.I.E.L.D.

#TakeOnTheWorld

~ZP

@ZeusPoseidon129

Sorry if ive already suggested this, but have you tried clearing your unity cache? Here is a step by step guide:

http://s3.spiritanimals.scholastic.com/uploads/marketing_file/file/55/Clearing_Your_Unity_Cache.pdf

Can you let me know if you are on a mac or pc?

Keith F

• Posted at:

ADMIN KEITH F

Thumbnail avatar f16246d35f

catchingscarlet10

Thanks, Keith! And let me know when you resolve the Unity problem please! Thanks again!

• Posted at:

Vanessa Cahill

#JazelForever

#JelanieIsAwesome

#Sabiel? #Sariel? Which is better?!

I live to know Him – the Great I AM – more!

Vanessa

STOP BULLYING. BE A FRIEND.

Join Faithseekers Clan!

, 2