A new update to the Spirit Animals Beta is now live! Here are a list of the major fixes/updates and a list of known issues with the build.
- Included game saving notifications:
One of the main causes for the lost character data many users were experiencing was due to players exiting before the saving process was complete. We've now added a game saving notification on the screen whenever the game is saving data. You should make sure that you do not quit out of the game before this message has disappeared.
- Added 3 new hair styles: No Hair, Dreadlocks and Cornrows
- Fixed issue with Runner high score not saving properly
- Fixed bug that was causing some users names on forums to not display properly
- Fixed issue where game would not pause when in the settings menu during a boss fight
- Fixed bug that was causing players armor and weapons to not display in their room
- Fixed issue with Armor rating inaccuracies
- Fixed issue where stat bonuses from armor, weapons and talismans would not update the players overall stats.
- Fixed issue where merchant restock time was not updating properly
- Added feature where the effects of skills are displayed as text at the time they occur. For example: If you stun an enemy, the word Stunned! will appear over the enemies head.
- Various other minor bug fixes, typo errors and stability improvements.
- The Pet Bond Meter is still dropping to zero everytime you reenter your room. But we have found the error and it will be resolved in the next update.
Other issues still in progress
- ground appearing black / missing ground textures
- environment appearing black
- general unity stability issues
Thanks to everyone for your help! More updates to come soon!
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
ADMIN KEITH F