Would you join this RP?

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

The year is 2034, and you are a kid with "disablilities", in a high-tech United States lab with a few other children where the scientists are trying to figure out how to "cure" you. There is an accident with a radiation tank, and you and the other children start to develop powers. The scientists seal you, against your will, into hibernation to study you and to slow your growth while you develop your powers, but two years later, a vandal breaks into the lab and starts to destroy everything he can touch, including the controls that manage the hibernation cells. You escape, but you don't know that there's a dangerous man who wants to clone you and modify your genetics to create a super army, and he doesn't care if you die in the process. 

There are only seven places left for main characters, and unlimited spots for secondaries, but that doesn't make them any less important, they're still a huge part of the story, they just don't have powers. 

Here's my form as an example. 

Name: Eva Tanaka

Disability(s): Blindness and Hyperosmia (a way too acute sense of smell, gets extremely annoying)

Power(s): Regenerative Healing Factor, Dynamic Camouflage (your basic everyday chameleon)

Personality: Fighter, but sensitive, can shout most people down, friendly, can be sarcastic at times. 

Appearence: Tall, waist-length white-blond hair, blank green eyes with blue flecks. Prefers to wear T-shirts with blue jeans. 

Other: Orphan, has been shunted from foster family to foster family because of her tendency to hear things she wasn't supposed to hear and then blurt them out at random times. Orphanage sent her to the research facility because they were tired of dealing with her. Can find her way around by clicking with her tongue very rapidly, like sonar, so she can get a sense of her surroundings from the echos that bounce back. Loves animals, and hates being confined. 

Note: You can only have two powers at most, and for secondary characters just take out the "Disabilities" and "Powers" sections. 

I do not mean any disrespect to any actual people with "disabilities" who are reading this or hear about this somehow. I admire their perseverance in living in a world that does not understand how much they can do, which is much more than most people know or expect. Keep it up! *gives round of applause*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

dragoncat2466

Bump?

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

So I guess while I'm waiting I'll post the rules, because I forgot to earlier.

1. You cannot kill another player's character without permission from that player. 

2. You cannot harm another player's character fatally or so that it would change the course of the story without permission from that player. 

3. If you do not post for ten days your character will be killed automatically (it won't be heroic), but you may create another character afterwards.

4. You MAY kill your own player, and it may be a heroic death. 

5. You may have mild violence, but not blood-and-guts kind of stuff, as that isn't allowed in general.

6. Treat each other kindly, please! :)

And please remember that we are all part of this, and we all have an equal say in matters, not just me, although I am the one who will accept or decline entrance forms. Thank you!!

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

Name: Arcane Kanekia Myers II(The second)

Disabilities: Deaf, Insane, Pyromania, bleeding disorder.

Powers: Fire, Shadow.

Personality: Intelligent, insane, loyal, protective, tomboy, mischevous, weird, QUICK temper, swift.

Appearance: Pixie cut red hair with blue highlights, deep vibrant green eyes, pale skin, tall. Wears a black half-long sleeve shirt with bandages going all around both arms, green cargo pants, black cloth socks and brown riding boots.

Other: Before she left, she stole the guy's pistol and put it in her empty holster(She's so weird.). She developed the love of fire at the age of three, and she is deaf because of a fire experiment she once did, same cause for bleeding disorder. She is a good dancer, and is very swift and sneaky so sneaking past things and climbing through vents is easy for her.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldcloudburst42

save!

• Posted at:

Hello peeps. I am Emerald. I am a narwhal. I'm also a unicorn. Either ways, I'm magical. XD

Work, work! Obsidian!

Work, work! Nightgem- Pepper!

And Emerald!

Work, work! The SA skit crew!

Obsidian!

Nigh- Pepper!

Emerald!

WORK!

Thumbnail avatar

griffinartemis84

Name: Anita Grace

Disability(s): Crippled legs needs glasses (THATS NOT A DISABILITY BUT STILL MENTIONING IT)

Power(s): Shape-shifting into animals and air powers

Personality: Sarcastic, short-tempered, funny, hides pain wit humour, kind to friends

Appearence: Lanky, needs crutches, long brown red hair, olive skin, hazel eyes

Other: Doesn't remember past

• Posted at:

Child of Hades

Every Rose has THORNS

mirror

ɹoɹɹ!ɯ

Sarahstargarden

GO TO SLEEP GAEA

Lifes Like A Ocean The Only Way To Get Through Is To Dive  In-Me

#BRINGBLIZBACK

#PrayforRuby

Nerd

EXTERMINATE!

#SaveAvril

SAMBLIVESON

I am Griffin a proud SAMBER

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

Name: Alexi

Disability(s): Blind and Mute(Can't talk).

Power(s): Telepathy and Super senses.

Personality: Kind, clever, witty, shy, caring, mysterious, odd.

Appearance: Waist length very wavy grey messy hair with black hair close to scalp and white tips that stopped growing at the age of 8, tall (5' 5"), skinny(104 pounds 3 ounces), very pale like snow with tiny silver freckles on nose, cheeks, forehead, arms, and legs, long slender bonny arms and legs, long slender fingers with long nails that look like metal, eyes as big and round as quarters, the left eye is silver-blue towards the pupil and greyish-purple towards the white, the right is like green towards the pupil and dark green towards the white, long thick lashes, pale pink lips, black birth mark in the shape of a star on the back of neck, white long sleeved t shirt and black shorts.

Other: Taken fr family when she was a baby. Now is on a quest to find them.

• Posted at:

Jalaine (Formerly Caterina)

Meh OC's: Luna the IceWing, Cloak the Vampire, Kassey the Demi God, Lilara the troll grub

Meh Gang: Starflight, Tsunami, Peril, Sunny, Glory, Clay, Karkat, Rose Tyler, Cpt. Jack Harkness

Here since 11/17/13!

Thumbnail avatar b810b8b1f5

phoenixdragon407

Name: Nebula

Disabilities: Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Bipolar II

Powers: Lightspeed, Gravity manipulation.

Personality: Search up Nebula's disorders. Plenty of explanation there.

Appearance: Pale skin, black hair, one half blue, half silver-grey eye and one half green and half amber eye.

Other:

• Posted at:

**:....:*'* *'*:.. ..:**

The Darkest Nights Produce The Brightest Stars

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aryn Nightshade

CoQueen of Dragons

Sword|Fire

Thumbnail avatar aa48c354a6

phoenixstorm463

Save a main character spot for me!

• Posted at:

*Bleh.

*I have nothing to say.

*Call me Aivilo!

*Nope, no more.

*except for the fact that sans is awesome boi

Thumbnail avatar af7685a915

krakencentaur57

Save main spot!

• Posted at:

i'm back.

dragoncat2466

Awesome!! Thank you so much for joining! So all of the main character spots are taken or saved, but secondary characters are also open, for forever, technically.

So, once everyone turns in a form, we can start POVing! Mine are just a bit long usually, but don't feel obligated to churn out a thousand words at a time just because I like to do it. Cheers!!  

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

I didn't notice this before, and sorry to do this to you right now, but Dragonwolf and Griffinartemis, You have to have specific powers, not just 'Fire' or 'Air'. The shape-shifting is alright, Griffin, but you might want to pick a different one for your second power. If you put 'superpowers' into the search engine, there are hundreds of results. Sorry again. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonwolf614

Is shadow ok? If not, I'll change it, SORRY!

Powers: Pyrokenises, morph into an inatimate object(ex. cup, pencil, basic stuff like that.)

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

It's Griffin -.-

I got banned I'll be POVING on this

• Posted at:

#Stopcobalt

Thumbnail avatar 5b21f41cfc

magentaunicorn115

save main!

• Posted at:

Unia

Well HOI! You may remember me from a long while ago. I'm Unia, and I'm still pretty inactive, but I'd like to try and start posting again.

Teh gang is a WIP.

dragoncat2466

@Dragonwolf: Okay, those powers are great!! Sorry for not catching that earlier.

@Dragonfly: That's fine, I'll just have to remember who you are. :D

@Magentaunicorn: Sorry, all the main spots are taken. You could be a secondary character if you want. They're the same, technically, just don't have disabilities and powers.

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 102b48aa3d

mermaidartemis145

Grr.  And I already made my form.  Just ignore the powers and stuff.

• Posted at:

#LikeAGirl

#MidityFTW

#DawnlandOTP

DawnK-L

SootEthaAithBirchTwi

LotR/tH/Hetalia Queen!

Who ever said the SKY was the LIMIT?

ArteAtheEragZoloKiliAmuDusk

RippYamiHMArmPippQS

DFHollyCoryAmb

NaruLeoLokePJ

CethGlaSTMint

EssRoulCher

SwitzOukaRoma

RussCoalMagnEve

dragoncat2466

What? No, Mermaidartemis, your powers are fine. I was talking to GriffinArtemis. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Oh sorry @Mermaidartemis, I mixed you up. You want to be a secondary character, then?

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar aa48c354a6

phoenixstorm463

I'm just posting random stuff right now so hopefully my form will come through.

• Posted at:

*Bleh.

*I have nothing to say.

*Call me Aivilo!

*Nope, no more.

*except for the fact that sans is awesome boi

magentaunicorn115

if I cannot be a main,then I will sadly resign.its not that I'm desperate I just don't think it would be that fun for me without powers or disabilities.might change my mind,but for now,I'm not making any character 

• Posted at:

Unia

Well HOI! You may remember me from a long while ago. I'm Unia, and I'm still pretty inactive, but I'd like to try and start posting again.

Teh gang is a WIP.

krakencentaur57

Name: Story Essence Crabtree

Disabilities: partially deaf, asthma

Powers: Cryokinesis, electrokinesis

Personality: clever, smart, witty, not very brave, loyal, determined, extremely creative, surprisingly intelligent, very good writer, innocent

Appearence: Short light brown hair, pale skin, intelligent violet eyes, dyed purple and blue streaks in hair, likes wearing shades of purple and blue

Other: Story is her nickname, her real name is Cameo, as if anyone actually KNEW that. Some are protective of her because she seems very young at times. Pretty bad at keeping secrets, probably because she is excited at knowing (and hearing) them.

My best friend has asthma, but she is awesome and doesn't let that stop her. That's why I chose asthma.

GO PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES!

• Posted at:

i'm back.

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

Bump

• Posted at:

Meh OC's: Luna the IceWing, Cloak the Vampire, Kassey the Demi God, Lilara the troll grub

Meh Gang: Starflight, Tsunami, Peril, Sunny, Glory, Clay, Karkat, Rose Tyler, Cpt. Jack Harkness

Here since 11/17/13!

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

Can Alexi be Story's best friend?

• Posted at:

Here since 11/17/13!

Thumbnail avatar 2a4576f847

slytrickster16

I have asthma in real life but I don't really have a hard time breathing that much. I'm just saying.

• Posted at:

My real name is Julia, but you can call me Sly. :)

I'm INSANE! BAZOOKA TIME!!!

Evil.

50% Lucian

50% Ekat 

"Victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting." -Napoleon Hill

A member of the Sista's!

#RemembertheFallen

dragoncat2466

@MagentaUnicorn: Okay, that's fine. I was thinking that the secondary characters would go along with the group of mains, and be a part of the story that way. It's totally fine if you resign, though. Sorry you couldn't get a main spot. It would just be really complicated trying to remember everyone's powers and all that. 

@KrakenCentaur: Great form!! I have to look up what your powers are. They sound cool!

@SphinxHawk: Sure, if Story agrees, that's fine!

@SlyTrickster: Yes, my little brother has asthma too, but he also has practically every food allergy on the planet, so there are a LOT of things that set it off. He's a sweet kid though.

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

@DragonWolf: Is Arcane completely insane, or only at certain times, like if she experiences certain emotions?

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Okay, so EmeraldCloudburst needs to post a form, and PhoenixStorm, I don't think yours came through. As soon as everyone posts a form then we can get started. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Whats wrong with my powers?

• Posted at:

#Stopcobalt

dragoncat2466

It's just that 'air powers' is almost like an elemental, and pretty general. You need to have a certain power, like invisibility or something. Your shape-shifting into animals is fine though. If you type in 'superhero powers', you get a pretty wide variety, if you want to try that. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Ok then....She can just blast air from her hands and if thats not good then just really good reflexes

• Posted at:

#Stopcobalt

magentaunicorn115

the urge to join the RP got to me :P

name:aiza liarin

Personality:kind,shy,friendly

appearance:green eyes,blond hair,peach skin,pink t-shirt and purple skirt

other:uh I know I'm not allowed to have disabilities but can I at least have a broken leg?this is optional.

• Posted at:

Unia

Teh gang is a WIP.

dragoncat2466

Sorry... I'm being super picky, reflexes are awesome, but that doesn't have to be a power, you could just have naturally good reflexes. The closest I can think of to expelling air would be Enhanced Breath, like you can exhale gale-force winds or something. I don't know... but we want it to be somewhat realistic, like, I know it's superpowers, which isn't quite realistic, but I'm yammering. Anyway, so expelling air from your hands might be a little iffy, but if you still want 'wind' powers, then it's an idea. Or you could just pick another power altogether, but you don't have to. I hope you don't feel pressured to do something, it's really your decision. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonwolf614

She is insane at certain times, but when she is it is really insane.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

Ok then lol I don't want to upset you so:

She can send these sonic waves of sound that are really loud?

(OK I WAS FEELING WEIRD XP)

• Posted at:

#Stopcobalt

krakencentaur57

Sure. And ugh, NO boys? Nil? Nyet?

• Posted at:

i'm back.

dragoncat2466

@MagentaUnicorn: Awesome!! SO great to have you!! And of course you can have a broken leg. :D

@DragonWolf: That's great, I wasn't sure, I was thinking she probably be able to at least think clearly sometimes, because if not then she couldn't intelligently POV and all that, so great! 

@DragonFly: Don't worry about upsetting me, I will worry about upsetting you! I really don't ever want to offend anyone, so tell me if I am, and I will apologize a billion times. Anyway, that power is awesome! I was just throwing suggestions out there. :P

@KrakenCentaur: IKR?! I have no idea why at least one boy hasn't joined. They have NO representation! Even a boy secondary character would be awesome!! Like really, I have no idea.

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Oh my goodness. I don't mean to sound braggy, but I JUST GOT ACCEPTED INTO THE SAMB NEWSPAPER!!! :DDD

If you want to check it out, it's /122142, I'm the '...Of The Week' reporter. *face is splitting open from huge grin*

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

When can we start posting?

• Posted at:

Here since 11/17/13!

magentaunicorn115

this is going a little farther in her leg,but 

she is handicapped,she was born with a limp in her leg,the leg is broken,yeah

if this counts as a disability I won't do this,it's just I read a book and one of the main characters is handicapped :3

• Posted at:

Unia

Teh gang is a WIP.

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8