Would you join this RP?

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

YAY!! So many new players! :does happy dance: So glad to have you guys!!  Or girls. :D

@MagentaUnicorn: That's fine.

So what I was thinking was the people without disabilities would be in the lab too, so the scientists are going to try to test us against each other and all that, but they're not in the same room when the radiation tank spills. We're all in the holding room together right now though. So could someone POV please? 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

dragoncat2466

@MagentaUnicorn: Sorry if I offended you, I was joking. I know she has crutches, and a sense of smell doesn't really help someone move around, but I guess that's fine if you want to.

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 5b21f41cfc

magentaunicorn115

I knew you were joking,I just wanted to give you a snappy comment back :3 I won't have a good sense if smell since its pointless

aiza

i felt two hands on my back, pushing me outside.i limped over to where they were leading me.i touched it and felt smooth metal.a car.they got me in and I heard the loud rumble of the engine as we drove away.

We finally stopped after 20 minutes in the car and I limped out with some help.they led me into a building and they helped me sit down on a chair.i saw another girl across the room and wondered if I should call to her, but I decided not to and sat quietly,waiting.

• Posted at:

Unia

Well HOI! You may remember me from a long while ago. I'm Unia, and I'm still pretty inactive, but I'd like to try and start posting again.

Teh gang is a WIP.

dragoncat2466

@Magenta: Ha ha! Okay. Nice POV, by the way.

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 5b21f41cfc

magentaunicorn115

I just realized the end doesn't match my blindness :P I'm making the end edited.

i felt the presence of another girl beside me.after a minute she said loudly:"hi,I'm Eva.whats your name?".i assumed she had attempted to talk to me, then tried to be louder."I'm aiza"I replied.

• Posted at:

Unia

Well HOI! You may remember me from a long while ago. I'm Unia, and I'm still pretty inactive, but I'd like to try and start posting again.

Teh gang is a WIP.

dragoncat2466

Okay, nice fix. POV coming in! Please, other characters, will you post soon?

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Eva's POV

I stared straight ahead, sensing other people sitting silently on the floor in front of me. I sat down too. "Hi, I'm Eva," I said, placing my hands on my knees. No one spoke, presumably staring at my face. I arched my right eyebrow in a mocking expression. "Are you all deaf or something?" 

No answer.

I rolled my blank eyes in annoyance. "Come on, people." 

"Sorry," a female voice responded meekly. "Just... uh... your eyes."

I smirked. "I get that a lot. What are normal eyes like?"

The girl seemed taken aback. "Uh... normal- oh. Well, they're like... um... they usually have pupils, like, those black things, and they- wait, you can't see colors. Okay... nevermind." 

I leaned back, rocking on the balls of my feet tucked under me. "And my eyes don't have these "pupils", so it makes them creepy-looking?" 

"Uh... yes." The girl sounded sheepish. 

I sat up. "Fine by me. What is this place? They wouldn't tell me anything other than that I'm going to a lab and not be in any more foster homes for a while. What's that about?"

"Probably because they want to experiment on us and try to cure us," a new voice said, sounding cold and angry. 

I turned toward the new sound. "What's your name? What are all of your names? I know there are more of you here."

"Nebula," the new girl said. 

"Arcane," another piped up.

"Anita."

"Alexi."

"Story."

"Aria."

"Nymph."

"Azia," the girl who had spoken earlier replied.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked, sliding forward into the circle.

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

Sorry guys, I have been so busy! Can you guys fill me in?

• Posted at:

Jalaine (Formerly Caterina)

Meh OC's: Luna the IceWing, Cloak the Vampire, Kassey the Demi God, Lilara the troll grub

Meh Gang: Starflight, Tsunami, Peril, Sunny, Glory, Clay, Karkat, Rose Tyler, Cpt. Jack Harkness

Here since 11/17/13!

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

And by the way, I say my name in your heads because I am mute and blind and Telepathic. I think I am caught up...

• Posted at:

Meh OC's: Luna the IceWing, Cloak the Vampire, Kassey the Demi God, Lilara the troll grub

Meh Gang: Starflight, Tsunami, Peril, Sunny, Glory, Clay, Karkat, Rose Tyler, Cpt. Jack Harkness

Here since 11/17/13!

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

Oh, wait. I don't have my powers yet! HA! So the Doctor told you guys my name and you introduce me to people for me? Is that okay?

• Posted at:

Here since 11/17/13!

Thumbnail avatar af7685a915

krakencentaur57

Meow

• Posted at:

i'm back.

dragoncat2466

Sphinxhawk: Ha! Yes, let's do that. So anyway, we're all in the lab, prior to having toxic chemicals dumped on us and sealed into hibernation for a long time. Hey, let's have now be the present and then we get busted out years later and it's the date I put in the entrance thingy... argh, what is it? Like 2030, I think. Anyway.

MagentaUnicorn: Your response in my POV was like you weren't blind. *facepalm* Never mind, I'm too lazy to fix it, and anyway, it's not a crucial part of the story. Moving on!

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Teleport? Bump? Poke? 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 67c2621c9c

dragonfairy1737

Nymph:

"I don't know, um........ when they open the door we make a break for it." I said board

"Like that's going to work!" Nebula snapped

"Well at least it's an idea!" I snapped back

"Shut up!" Eva yelled

"Sorry." I said "Wait! Let me see."

"What's she doing?" Eva ask

"She's looking for a secret computer that doesn't exist!" Arcane said

"Here! I found it!" I said & lifted up a hatch to reveal a large cardboard-box

"What's that?" Eva ask

"A box, although I don't know what's in it." I said lifting it up & opening it "Whoa!"

"What?!" Eva ask

"It's filled with..... books!" I squealed happily

"Oh...." Eva said a little sadly

"Here." I said handing one to her. After feeling around on the cover she said

"Hay! I can read this!" she said

"Yep. Oh my gosh! The Hobbit! I have to read this!" I said walking over to wear I could read it.

• Posted at:

"Power is not in the numbers, but in the people." -Me 

"The world is not in your books and maps, it is out there." -Tolkien

"Do not pity the dead, pity the living. And most of all, those who live without love." - Rowling

dragoncat2466

Dragonfairy: Great POV! Eva wishes she could read books, so she's sad. :(

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonfairy1737

Yeah, but there are braille books for (I don't mean to sound rude) blind people. Sorry if you know anyone like that, but I don't want to sound rude.

• Posted at:

"Do not pity the dead, pity the living. And most of all, those who live without love." - Rowling

dragoncat2466

No, that's not rude. I don't know anyone who's blind, but I have heard of the braille books. It's a neat idea to do that so they can know the pleasure of reading a really good book!

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonfairy1737

Agreed! Also, can my character be with them every step of the way after they gain their powers? Also do you remember me from something from a RP where we have wings?

• Posted at:

dragonfairy1737

Bump!

• Posted at:

dragoncat2466

Yes, of course! That's what the secondaries do, they're exactly like the mains, except don't have disabilities and powers. (I'll bet you're sick of me saying that.) And I think I do! Mystic Forest RP?

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonfairy1737

The Neither yeah!

• Posted at:

dragoncat2466

Ha ha. Bump? Please, someone else post?

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonfairy1737

How 'bout you while we wait?

• Posted at:

dragoncat2466

Sorry, I had to go to bed. Here's my POV.

Eva's POV

I ran my fingers over the rough cover of the book. I recognized the bumps as braille, the writing language of the blind. The Complete Chronicles of Narnia. I sat back into the corner and flipped open the hardcover. My hands flew across the pages as I was drawn into the story, reading through the adventures of Diggory and Polly; feeling the wind in my hair as I imagined the broad, snowy mountains stretching before me as I flew upon the back of a regal pegaus; searching for a magical, life-giving garden. 

The lock on the door clicked, and I heard it swing open, the footsteps of two men coming toward me. I looked up. I heard one of them stifle a gasp, and I smiled coldly. He regained his composure and spoke in a deep voice, saying "We're going to take some of you for testing now. You with the red hair-" He pointed at Arcane- "The gray-haired girl-" he turned to Alexi- "You, you, and you with the weird eyes-" he said to Story, Azia, and Nebula, who snarled incohesively at him, "And the other girl with weird eyes," he said, looking at me. I grinned savagely and opened my eyes as wide as I could, rolling them like marbles. The man shuddered and turned away, covering his face. "Stop that!"

I fell to the ground, laughing my head off. This seemed to creep him out even more. "Just come on!"

We all followed him down the hall, probably to our impending, painful deaths. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar

sphinxhawk28

I reached out a hand for someone to atke. I couls not see who it was, but it was small and soft. The person then gided me and the otehr girls to the etsting room.

• Posted at:

Here since 11/17/13!

dragonfairy1737

I might not post for a few days so I thought you might like to know that.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar af7685a915

krakencentaur57

Meow

• Posted at:

i'm back.

dragoncat2466

That's fine, thanks for giving us the heads-up.

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Teleport!

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Ugh, sorry I haven't been posting, I've been a bit busy. Story of my life. :P

Eva's POV

The scientist led us down the hall, then into a room that I could tell was sterile because of the smell. The door sealed shut behind us with a click and a sound like suction. 

"Over here," the man said, guiding me over to an examination table with straps and buckles adorning it. My blood went cold. "I am not getting on that thing." 

"You have to." He sounded irritated.

"You want to dissect me and stick me full of needles! I'm not getting on it." I repeated, backing away.

"We just want to try a couple things, take a blood sample, experiment with some different things to see what could heal your eyesight. Just get on the table. You won't be hurt." His tone made it sound like If you do as I say. 

I dug my heels in. "No."

He stalked over to the wall. "We'll make you do it, then." He rang a buzzer and the door slid open. Two stocky men clomped inside and dumped me on the table, then fastened the straps around me. I couldn't move an inch. 

The others were similarly fastened, and the other scientist stood over me with a syringe filled with- nothing. It seemed like nothing. But when he bent down and injected it into my arm, it didn't feel like nothing. It burned like fire, spreading through my body like hot wires were snaking through each of my veins. I screamed at the top of my lungs. The pain faded very slowly, but I felt nauseous and woozy, like someone had dumped me in a lava lake, then spun me around fifty times. 

The man looked down at me. "Hm... try it with the others." 

I gasped for breath, like a fish out of water. My mouth felt as dry as sandpaper. "No... don't. Please." I didn't want the others, even if I'd only known them for about ten minutes, to go through what I'd just experienced. I could already feel myself fading slowly into unconsiousness. 

Of course, they didn't listen to me. I heard the screams of the others as they also recived a dose of the liquid fire. I dimly heard the mutters and whispers of the scientists as they examined us, then the voice of one shouting, "What do you mean that was the wrong dosage?!"

I smiled faintly, and passed out. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Bump?

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Bump...again? 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Please, could someone possibly post?

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

*epic facepalm* I put in my form that I have hyperosmia, which is that I have a freakishly good sense of smell, but I've been posting like it's hearing. *another epic facepalm* I'll be posting like I actually have hyperosmia now. I can't believe I did that.

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonfairy1737

I had just gotten to the part where the company had met the Elves of Mirkwood when I heard ear ear pricing scream. I marked my page & stood up. My new friend(s) were in danger, I knew I needed to find away out! I raced around the room looking for something when my eyes landed on the air vent.

Purfect!

• Posted at:

dragoncat2466

Thanks for posting! And terribly sorry I've been inactive, kind of slipped my mind. -_- 

Eva's POV

I slowly became aware of the sounds and smells around me, waking into a world where my will meant nothing and my captors took everything I owned, mind, body, and possesions. I almost wished I had never woken up.

I concluded that I was still on the examination table. My limbs ached with a dull, throbbing pain, and I had a terrible itch just behind my ear that I couldn't reach. 

I heard the dull footsteps of a scientist and smelled his acrid breath as he bent over me again, like onions and sour crout. Blegh. He felt my forehead, almost a fatherly gesture, except for the fact that I was strapped to a table and these scientists had just filled me with acid. That wasn't so fatherly. 

He turned away and scribbled something on a pad, then asked me brusqely, "How do you feel?"

My mouth felt like felt and my jaw muscles twinged as I opened my mouth for a stinging retort, no, that I was not alright, what had they done to me, and why was everyone standing around talking when my friends and I were clearly in pain? However, my toungue wouldn't work properly and my throat was as dry as the Sahara, so I had to lie there with my mouth open, looking rather stupid. 

The man finally noticed me languishing and filled a paper Dixie cup with water from a stainless steel sink in the corner. He brought it to me, then undid the straps around my torso so I could sit up and drink. I thanked him wordlessly and gulped it down, then tried to get up. 

He pushed me back down and redid the straps, saying, "Don't do that, you have to stay here until the doctor comes."

"Can't I do it off of this table? It hurts my back."

"No, sorry." The man's voice was relatively kind, but firm. 

I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes, trying to hate him. He had been the nicest adult I had encountered here so far, but he was still a scientist. 

"Now, stay here and be good, and I'll get you something to eat." He exited the room, the lock clicking behind him. Great. Suddenly, there was a grating noise, and a girl fell out of a vent onto the floor. She hurried to my side. "Are you okay?"

I nod, and she hastily rips the straps away. I rub my arms and legs, the feeling gradually returning to them. "We have to get out of here." We both tear the straps off of the others, then freeze as the sound of more footsteps reaches our ears from the corridor outside.

Mods. Please let this through. You haven't been letting any of my POVs through for a while. Please.

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Teleport! POV, anyone?

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

By the rules before made, we should all be kicked from the roleplay, as no one has posted within ten days. Anyone? Please? If no one posts within two more days, I'm going to have to have you all die in a tragic accident and find different main characters. I don't want that to happen, so please, post? We haven't even gotten to the really good parts. Although, that could be the problem...

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

Sorry! I forgot about this!

Arcane

I fell asleep reading a book. I awoke on a table, bleeding like crazy due to my disorder. I tried to rip through the straps. Nope. I felt weak, due to the blood I am loosing. I looked around YOU DON'T EVEN CARE I'M PRACTICALLY DEAD. I thought. I destroyed the straps instantly and ran off, jumping into an open vent. I sneaked through it and peeked out of another vent. I saw Eva laying on the table. I glared, attempting to keep myself from committing murder... again... as they spoke of  terrible things. Blood dripped down my face. I jumped out of the vent, but my boots got stuck, so I was hanging upside-down. I simply moved them and they were unstuck, and fell on the ground. For some reason most of them were gone, then they came back in the room. They blew a dart at me and I passed out. I awoke back on the table. My only friends are about to die, as am I. I thought. I just closed my eyes again and imagined a fire crackling. I went insane, and set everything on fire. the wraps snapped and I sat up, feet and hands on the tabl. I lunged at one of the men, and they threw me back. But he didn't realize his ear was on fire. I smirked, and he screamed.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

Wait, modification! This is after I  fell through the vent.

Arcane

I ran to Eva and ripped off the straps. "Are you okay?" I ask quickly. Eva nods. "We have to get out of here." She says. I set the chain locks on fire and reach the other girls. Apparently they separated me from the other ones for some reason. We run off, and we hear footsteps. We all freeze as if I've had just covered us. I at a tiny flame on my finger, not looking at it. A burly man appears, loaded with a pistol. I smirk. I have the flame on my finger grow to my whole hand. I throw it up and down as if a ball, but the man does not react. I throw the fire at him, and his ear lights on fire. Oh! Now I'll get to see what cartilage looks like! A few of them-the ones with sight- look at me. Another flame if ignites on my finger and flickers. The man screams as he realizes his ear is on fire, and drops his pistol. I quickly grab it and run down the hall, setting his toe on fire. We reach the end of the wall, and a cracked window stands in front of us. I set it aflame and is breaks open. The man comes back. I look down to see there isn't much of a drop. He comes after me. I walk backwards and stop and the window, half in, half out. He reached for my head and I lean my feet. I fall out of the window. I place my feet under me like a cat, and grab a branch of a tree. I let go of the branch and yell "HAHA! Thanks for the tree!" At the guard. I lean against it and a few other girls fall back, Eva being last. I walked over to them. "Took you long enough." I said, laughing and putting the pistol in my empty holster.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

1 , , 3 , ... 6 , 7 , 8