Would you join this RP?

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

YES!! Thank you so much, Arcane! High five, and great POV! I shall now write mine up, after I finish my entry for the Worlds)(Collide fanbook. So much fun! :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

dragoncat2466

Writing my POV! :)

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Eva's POV

We ran through the woods bordering freedom, the shouts and heavy footfalls of the scientists  right behind us. Nymph clutched my arm, guiding me around stumps and pitfalls as we ran.

I could smell leaf rot and animal droppings, as well as the fresh scent of pines and flowers. Then the breeze sent me a whiff of gasoline and tar, and I pinpointed it. "Go left! The highway!" 

We veered sharply to the left, tearing through the brush, thorns and brambles ripping at our clothes. I heard pants and grunts as we ran, keeping just one step ahead of our pursuers.

Suddenly, we reached the highway and skidded to a halt. I felt the wind pulling at me as cars whizzed by, exhaling foul-smelling gas that hurt my lungs. I heard the shouts and calls of the scientists' bodyguards drawing closer and closer, filling me with panic.

Arcane drew the pistol she had stolen. "I'll hold them off. You guys run." Her voice was emotionless and cold.

"No!" Azia screamed, her injured leg giving way as she fell onto the grass. "You can't hurt them!" 

"They hurt us plenty," Arcane growled, aiming at the woods, where snaps and crackles were heard as the men drew closer. 

"You don't even know how to shoot that thing!" I yelled. "You're going to kill us all!"

She turned toward me, her voice hissing through her teeth. "Shut up and run!" She took one hand off of the handgun and held it out, palm facing toward me. It erupted in flames, crackling and spitting.

My mouth fell open. "You- you-" 

"Yes," she snarled. "Go, or I'm using it on you." A psychotic, fiery light burned in her eyes.

I knew she meant it. I staggered back a few steps, then turned and sprinted along the highway. I could hear the others behind me, their breaths ragged and hoarse. 

But it was too late. 

The scientists' goons streamed from the woods and formed a tight circle around us, backing us together. I heard several gunshots, and knew Arcane had done what she had promised. My heart dropped to my feet. "ARCANE!" I screamed, launching myself at the nearest thug. He was caught off guard, but quickly regained his footing, shoving me back into the huddle. He glanced back over his shoulder, then shrugged. "They've got her under control. We just want to know: what powers do you have?" 

"We don't have anything!" Alexi shouted. 
"You all received the same treatments. You must have something."

"You mean tortures," Story muttered. 

"Whatever. You're coming back to the lab with us."

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 9a0b0652ea

dragonwolf614

This will be short,? Posting a longer POV later.

Arcane

I growled, clutching the gun in my hand. "If I had just decided to turn left, I would not be here." I muttered. I bared my teeth, and surrounded us in a dome of shadow cloud. I looked at the rest of them. They just stood in silence. "ARE YOU INSANE?" Eva yelled. I smirked. "Yes, yes I am." I replied. I stared at a small flame on my finger. I threw it outside of the shadow dome and heard screaming as I spread the fire. I made the dome disappear and said, "why don't we run while we can?" And shoved one of the men in the road. I ran off, hearing the footsteps of the others behind me. I laughed. I ran into an alleyway and jumped into an empty dumpster. I stood up, demonstrating it was empty. Just a few red solo cups. The rest jumped in and I shut the lid I lit one of the cups on fire to provide light. The others looked at me in horror and surprisingly. I smiled mouth- closed.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"I'm not a loner. I just dislike all of humanity."

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

"Anyone can be cool, but awesome takes practice."

dragonwolf614

Wait! Ignore that last POV. I forgot my power modification.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

"They laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same."

dragonwolf614

Redo of the POV:

Arcane

I growled, teeth bared. "What, you think that will scare us?" I summoned a large ball of fire in my hand and they jumped back. I huffed. I held the pistol in my hand, slowly placing it up.  A car wheeled by and I shoved one of the men in the street. I ran into the alleyway, hearing many footsteps behind me. I jumped into an empty dumpater-but had a few solo cups- and the rest followed I shut the lid and lit one of the cups on fire to provide light. "Are you insane?" Eva yelled. "Yes, yes I am." I replied, smiling.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

dragoncat2466

I guess my other POV didn't go through. Argh. They're supposed to take us back to the lab after my last POV and seal us in hibernation and then we break out and all that happy stuff. What's your feeling? Should we POV about being hibernated or just POV like we've already broken out? I don't really care. :) 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonwolf614

Uh, Onyx-fire, read my POVs...

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

dragonwolf614

Wait, only read the second one.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

dragoncat2466

Yes, I already read them. I guess we're doing it like we're escaping, then. Fine by me. I wasn't sure if you were aware that we were originally supposed to get locked in hibernation. But on thinking it over, it's not a crucial part of the story. 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonwolf614

Oh, ok then. You're right, I didn't know.

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

dragoncat2466

It's okay, we can just POV that we've already broken out, if you want. Or, no wait! I'll write a POV now! Yay! And then we'll escape and everything will be happy! XD 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

NO!! I just accidentally killed my POV! It was so long! No!! I can't rewrite it tonight, so we can just POV like we've escaped, or one of us just writes a POV about how we're locked in hibernation and all that happy stuff. ARGH! I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT!! 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Okay, other RPers!! You have one more day to post, or you will have to be replaced! Not trying to be harsh, just the facts. I've already stretched the rules, and I'd prefer not to do so again. 

Arcane, we can just POV like we've already escaped. Okay? 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonwolf614

Uh, didn't we just in my POV?

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

dragoncat2466

Yes, we did. I'm trying to say that we can just skip over the part where we're trapped in hibernation. Sorry if I'm confusing. I can be like that sometimes. :P

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragonwolf614

Okay!

Sorry if I make any Yugioh refrences... I just watch a bunch of videos.

XD

• Posted at:

Elemag Stargazer Santosa

Queen of Introvertedness

/184568

dragoncat2466

No problem! 

Other RPers! Please post! 

• Posted at:

#Pray

dragoncat2466

Okay, we've reached the deadline. I'm sorry to do this, but everyone except Arcane is now considered ter-min-a-ted. Period. You can come back and make another character, but you cannot make them the same. We are going to have the original characters (who haven't been posting) be captured while the others escape, and never mentioned in the story again, as it's assumed that they are dead.

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, just facts. I'd like to get this moving along, and we can't do that if that majority of our RPers are inactive. 

If you are a new character, great! Love to have you with us! The form is at the beginning (please read the whole posthead), and five main spots are open. Mains have disabilities (three max) and powers (two max). Unlimited secondaries (don't have disabilities or powers), who are also prisoners just for the sake of being prisoners (and so we have some reason for there to be secondaries) and we shall start where we are now, which is to say... er... I'll give you a brief timeline.

~ We are in a US lab, where we are waiting in the holding area.

~ The disability kids we are taken out and get injected with radioactivity, as the scientists are supposedly trying to find a cure for our disablities.

~ They unknowingly start to develop superpowers. (Note: These must be actual superpowers, not magic or elemental powers like controlling the air or anything like that. Does not include Pyrokinesis, Electrokinesis, Floralkinesis, and Faunalkinesis. Pyrokinesis has been taken by Arcane.) 

~ We escape, but are captured by the scientists.

~ We are locked in hibernation for about ten years, which slows our growth, while we develop our full powers. (The scientists are experimenting on us this whole time, so write in some side effects of that later in the RP.)(We skipped over this part.)

~ A vandal breaks in and destroys the controls, allowing us to escape. (We skipped over this part too.)

So now we're on the run from the scientists who want to capture us because they think we are a danger to society (Arcane tried to shoot them while we were escaping, but she is a little nuts, quite literally), but there is another organization who wants to capture us for our powers, so they can replicate our genetics and create a super army. 

That's basically it, but please look at the posthead at the beginning, there's a lot of vital info up there, including the form. Happy RPing!

Onyxfire

• Posted at:

#Pray

can i join?

Name: astrid temple

Disability(s): deaf

Power(s): can teleport(not far and she has to know where she is going, super speed (but makes her out of breath)

Personality: doesnt trust easily, good fighter

Appearence: black hair, dark brown piercing eyes, tan skin

Other: because she cant hear anything, she can lip sink amazingly- it can be hard to tell she's deaf. she can read peoples expression well.

• Posted at:

Astrid(me)DekkaLanaKira

when something goes wrong in life, yell

PLOT TWIST!

and move on :)

divergent

marvel

percy jackson

hunger games 

harry potter

the mortal instruments

avengers

x-men

Maze runner

Gone 

The power of five

virals

dragoncat2466

Of course you can. Welcome! Thanks so much! 

Four spots left for main characters! 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Save a spot,please!

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

NarraChara for life!

Check out my project,Simsalatale,on here! /217225

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar

dragonangel1685

Save! (I just need a glass of ice water)

• Posted at:

~ Logan Spirit 

~ Anima & Grace 

Hope I don't forget my Password

SecretEternity 

HopePeace

EllemaeLuca

#ImpossibleIsImpossibility

#OnlyWeCanBeUs

There will never be an En

Because we are alwaysforeve

Dreams are forever iyour Sky

Lost in Time.  

Thumbnail avatar

dragonangel1685

Name. Anima Astrid

Age. About Fifteen

Gender. Female

Disabilities. Ears (hears extremely well, but it's as if she is about to die when they pick a noise up from afar) and fears (quite wide-set)

Powers. Seeing others' souls/spirits, illusion

Personality. Rebellious yet loyal, wise and intelligent at times, carefree and kind, quiet and secretive, leader-like but has bipolar and personality disorder, shy but will speak up if need be, believes deeply on spiritual essences and celestial beings, never walks away from a fight, is afraid of loosing all she cares about, afraid of herself and what she could do

Appearance. Tall and slender and willowy, long flowing midnight-black hair with spiking bangs and deep galaxy and copper highlights, pale skin, deep royal-blue eyes with hints of silver, prefers black leggings and black-silver lace knee-high boots, deep violet midnight-blue suede poncho over a silver cammie, deep galaxy-violet satchel with deep royal-blue trimmings at her waist

Other. Lived with her great-grandfather, Kaine, in an abandoned forest with lush greenery. With her dearest friend, Isaac Jae, she had become more intoned with nature than most. Every night, she goes out and explores the forest. When her ears begin to ring, she locks herself up into her room. 

• Posted at:

~ Logan Spirit 

~ Anima & Grace 

SecretEternity 

HopePeace

EllemaeLuca

#OnlyWeCanBeUs

Lost in Time.  

dragoncat2466

Thank you all so much for joining and/or saving! Two main spots left! 

One thing: Grace, your disabilities aren't quite valid, by my book. No offense or anything. Hearing doesn't seem to be a disability, especially if it warns her that she's about to die. Fears aren't really eligible either, unless she has really severe panic attacks or something. However, you could use your bipolar and personality disorders as disabilities, even though they're not disabilities, just disorders. Sorry if I sound way picky, if I'm too overbearing, tell me and I'll slap myself hard. XD

Happy RPing! 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar c4e4f01b93

mousepaw26

Save if my post doesn't come in from about an hour I will repost it (sometimes my posts don't go in)

• Posted at:

I'm mousepaw

Blaze

Rusty

spottedleaf

barley

Mini mousepaw 

Moshi

Scourge and bone

Bluekit

Luxray

Spike 

Cherish those you care about everyone leaves someday

Thumbnail avatar c4e4f01b93

mousepaw26

Name: Sarah Jone

Disability(s): left hand is paralized and is deaf in right ear

power(s): can copy anyone's appearance (as long as it's a human) yet doesn't do it often

personality: Can be quite shy, sensitive about disability(s),  can be extremely aggressive yet rarely gets mad at anyone, has a funny side yet only to her friends 

Appearance: has thick black hair that goes to middle of spine, light tan skin, blue eyes, wears a black jacket and mostly wears hoodie over head, has a grey t-shirt and jeans, and then tennishoes

other: never knew parents and only has one photo of an unknown girl that looks nothing like me.  As growing up stayed in an orphanage for 6 years until was adopted yet still parents were rarely around and off on business trips growing up.  Was home schooled for a while until started getting a job to pay to get into a private school.  Then at school my hand got paralized then forgot how it did. 

(Note: praise for actual disability kids or people who live threw life in a hard way you deserve a medal or something -mousepaw-)

(also mods please let this threw!!!)

• Posted at:

I'm mousepaw

Blaze

Rusty

spottedleaf

barley

Mini mousepaw 

Moshi

Scourge and bone

Bluekit

Luxray

Spike 

Cherish those you care about everyone leaves someday

lavenderdawn69

Name:Ilene Ottington

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

lavenderdawn69

Name:Ilene Ottington

Disability(s):Mute

Power(s):Flight,can turn any musical instrument into a weapon with just mere touch(cello into ax,bowstring into double-edged sword,flute into sword,etc.,etc.)

Personality:quiet(Well,duh!),creative,plays her flute and writes notes to communicate with others,impatient,loyal,gets annoyed easily,cheerful,mischievious,loves music,goes into a rage when angry,doesn't like to be in the spotlight,very sly,silly,energetic

Appearance:brown hair,light green eyes,purple t-shirt,blue jeans,black mini-boots,pale skin,average height

Other:None

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

dragoncat2466

Yes!! Thank you so much, everyone! One main spot left, and then we can restart POVs! 

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar

dragonangel1685

(This may show up twice, a little differently, though)

Her ears are sensitive, and her fears and disorders prevents her to do things that other teenagers can do. Her ears ring and she can't take. It's that loud and sounds like never ending ringing bells (extremely annoying) and grinding noises (not pleasant). It doesn't warn her, just makes her wanna die.

• Posted at:

~ Logan Spirit 

~ Anima & Grace 

SecretEternity 

HopePeace

EllemaeLuca

#OnlyWeCanBeUs

Lost in Time.  

dragoncat2466

Grace: Oooohh. That makes more sense. Thanks! 

Just a heads-up, I am going to change one of my disabilities, Hyperosmia, to Dissociative Identity Disorder, otherwise known as Split-Personality disorder. Her other "personality" is named Skyrah. Thank you! 

• Posted at:

#Pray

lavenderdawn69

Other:She likes to play her flute and often carries it around in her pocket when not using it.

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

dragoncat2466

Great, Lavenderdawn! I guess you play flute then? I actually play cello in RL. :)

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar

platinumghost37

save a main spot please.

• Posted at:

Sora-

In the back of our minds,

Our problems seem so small

But they grow on us like gravity

But gravity still make us fall

-Relient K

Thumbnail avatar

platinumghost37

Name: Alice Parker

Disability(s): High Functioning Autism(it is real I promise) 

Power(s): Can speak all languages fluently and electricity/lightning(control,bend,and throw. no summoning)

Personality: Loyal, tends to be distant sometimes, very serious, can be random at the wrong times, random, friendly

Appearance: Short dark red hair with dark green eyes. Wears black glasses. Prefers to wear black jeans, dark purple t-shirts, and boots.

Other: Alice was abandon at a young age because of her autism. She grew up in a normal family but when she was diagnosed with HFA people at school began to mock her. Her parents tried to help her but nothing worked. One day her parents got sick of her and left her in the middle of a park. Her parents died a week later and she was kidnapped by the scientists. (please pass)

• Posted at:

Sora-

-Relient K

Thumbnail avatar

dragonangel1685

I play flute in RL, and i find myself first chair usually

• Posted at:

~ Logan Spirit 

~ Anima & Grace 

SecretEternity 

HopePeace

EllemaeLuca

#OnlyWeCanBeUs

Lost in Time.  

lavenderdawn69

Actually I don't play any instrument in RL,but I do sing a lot. 

Also,I should probably make something more clear:When Ilene touches a musical instrument and doesn't want it to morph into a weapon,it stays the way it is,but when she does want it to morph,it morphs. Is that okay?

• Posted at:

Lavender

NarraChara for life!

dragoncat2466

Lavenderdawn: Yep! All good! 

Grace: Yeah, I usually find myself first chair too. XD

Silver: Awesome! Thank you so much! We can now resume POVs! :D

• Posted at:

#Pray

Thumbnail avatar

platinumghost37

Alice

"I'm sorry," I yelled. " How was I supposed to know that." (sorry it is short. Meant for suspense)

• Posted at:

Sora-

-Relient K

1 , 2 , , 4 , , 6 , 7 , 8