Small abeke

Abeke

character

Hello Greencloaks,

I’m Abeke, from Okaihee in Nilo. Uraza is here, too, but she’s watching a bird through the window. I’m glad that it’s out of her reach.

To say things have changed for me recently would be an understatement. First I summoned Uraza, then I was taken from my home, and then. . . . Well, I’d rather not get into that.

But I’m curious where YOU came from. You are heroes from all over Erdas. You must have some story from before the Greencloaks came to fetch you. What were your lives like? Be creative—I love a good story. We used to tell them around the fire at my village.

Good luck in collecting the lost talismans. I knew a boy named Shane who said his sister Drina was also after them. Have you run into her yet?

Uraza is anxious to explore. She keeps nudging my quill with her head. Remember to spend time just petting and playing with your spirit animals. The Greencloaks will reward you if your bond seems strong!

Abeke

Thumbnail avatar

emeraldwolf63

Hero:

Kayla Nightshadow

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Clan:

Freedom Pack

Wow! I got first. :)

dWolf a

All that glitter isn't gold.

You'll never know how much something is worth to you until it's taken from you.

Yes I am back.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell. - Unwell

There's just too much that time can not earse. - My Immortal 

Thumbnail avatar

lightningthief5

Hero:

Morgin Lightningthief

Animal:

Loki

Level:

Clan:

For All Eternity

Hi Abeke! And Uraza too, of course. :D First to like! And to post? Other than you, though. :D

-{#Lightning}

☮

>O

Psych-O

Tick tock

WORLDS)(COLLIDE

A C-H-A-I-N Reaction of Compassion

Whatever floats your boat...Or sinks your Titanic.

You feed the MADNESS and it feeds on you

The prince fought valiantly.

He slayed the dragon.

The princess cried for days.

She loved that dragon.

-The stories fairytales don't tell

Thumbnail avatar

lightningthief5

Hero:

Morgin Lightningthief

Animal:

Loki

Level:

Clan:

For All Eternity

Nope, not to post. :P

-{#Lightning}

☮

>O

Psych-O

Tick tock

WORLDS)(COLLIDE

A C-H-A-I-N Reaction of Compassion

Whatever floats your boat...Or sinks your Titanic.

You feed the MADNESS and it feeds on you

The prince fought valiantly.

He slayed the dragon.

The princess cried for days.

She loved that dragon.

-The stories fairytales don't tell

Thumbnail avatar

aquapenguin239

Hero:

Kloe Stormbringer

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

I lived at a farm with my dad, Nick. One day when the nectar ceremony approached I went hunting in the woods. I was chased by a wolf and almost eaten when Keith found me. He took me back home and well, y adventure started. That's my story.

Better go now, Crystal keeps on trying to eat my feet, maybe she's hungry...

I love Penguins

I love Spirit Animals

I love Crystal

:D

Thumbnail avatar

dawnsnow15

Hero:

Lyria Blossomstone

Animal:

Mercy

Level:

Clan:

Protectors of Middle Earth

I met Drina. That girl's in over her head. She's an antagonist, I can be mean to her...

I am   Kat, the Dueteragonist

I love Jesus, the angels, and saints!

"That is true, or my name is not Benvolio." -Benvolio Montague  from Romeo and Juliet

Thumbnail avatar

hawkathena3

Hero:

Eden Oakbrook

Animal:

Hunter

Level:

My name is Eden Oakbrook. I am from Eura. My father was a spy. He worked for a secret organization called the Protectors. I guess he works with the greencloaks because I met Olvan once or twice and almost shot him once (long story). Anyway, a couple of us kids were taken in for a secret nectar ceremony. See, the protectors aren't suppose to exist or get married or have kids. So, many people just ignore the five kids of that are children of the Protectors if they don't show us off in public and have their enemies note that they have potential hostages. I see one of the greencloaks that is a Protector by the name of Omarian. He officiates all the ceremonies of the nectar for the children of the protectors. I didn't think I had a chance of calling a spirit animal. After all, I'm the daughter of a Protector who in a long ling of Protectors never did anything but join the Protectors once they were old enough to join. He doesn't say much as night is falling fast, and none of us wanted to be out in the dark late at night. He gives us each a sip of nectar nothing really happens which is expected. Protectors don't call spirit animals. Then, it came to be my turn. I took a sip, and it tasted like the best cinanmmoned flavor apple cider I have ever tasted. Then, I start experience a pain. Suddenly, there is fox there that shouldn't be there. I called a spirit animal. My animal's name is Hunter. A fitting name for one that stalks it's prey silently.

I have found two talimans so far, and yes I have met Drina. She threatens to destroy me if I don't stop the hunt. That doesn't scare me. Now, Olvan without a cup of coffee in the morning is scary. I swear I am never one to experiment with that. Nor, will I ever suggest to anyone to repeat that experiment.

hawkathena3 aka BloodhoundLion2

Come to the grey side we have cookies and Obi Wan.

"Clint (Hawkeye), he would have punched me in the face then he would have helped me."-Avengers:Heroes of Tomorrow

"Jump off the cliff, it will be less messier that way."-Ranger Apprentice 2

Thumbnail avatar

infiltratingelf2

Hero:

Damon Firestorm

Animal:

Zephyr

Level:

Drina? Oh, her. Ha. She keeps warning me to stay away from the talismans, but she doesn't do anything about me getting all of them. Idiot. 

But anyway, you want a good story? Okay.

I was born in a small city in Eura. My father, a soldier, taught me swordplay, but a master saw me and taught me, so I was very good. Then, Keith saw me and thought how great it would be for me to become a Greencloak. So he brought me all the way from Eura to Amaya, where Olvan and Lenori gave me the Nectar. Zephyr came to me, so Olvan and Lenori brought me to the Greencloak castle, where I did a variety of quests.

It's not long, but it's my story. Say hello to Uraza. 

Goodbye for now,

Daniel Damon Firestorm and Zephyr the Fox

Daniel 

Son of Hades

Elf

Genius

Ravenclaw

Master of shadows

Janus

Ranger

Hunter of Apollo

QuadriviumWolf

For Carthya!

I'm Batman.

"You have a little fight in you. I like that--I really do."

"Then you're gonna love me."

Batman and the Joker, The Dark Knight

Thumbnail avatar

dawnsnow15

Hero:

Lyria Blossomstone

Animal:

Mercy

Level:

Clan:

Protectors of Middle Earth

My story is this. My name is Lyria Blossomstone. I'm from the land of Amaya, and my family collects flowers and stones to decorate the place for generations. That's why my last name is Blossomstone.

I was picking roses from a bush when Drina attacked me. She wanted to know where the talisman hidden in Amaya was. Keith and Gavi were scoping my village for a dagger Rollan hid. Gavi saw Drina, and he said that the Greencloaks were protecting the city and she would be captured and arrested if she continued.

She laid off. Keith was trying to look for the talisman, so he had no knowledge of what was going on. Then, Mercy burst out from the water. Gavi said that a bond without The Nectar of Ninani is dangerous, and I might die or go crazy. I told him I already was crazy, so he should just worry about me dying.

So I was brought to Green Haven. 

I am   Kat, the Dueteragonist

I love Jesus, the angels, and saints!

"That is true, or my name is not Benvolio." -Benvolio Montague  from Romeo and Juliet

Thumbnail avatar

skatingdragon40

Hero:

Lora Nightranger

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

{#Sad Face}I haven't drank the Nectar yet. I hope I get a spirit animal.... I will name it Fluffy.(jk)

CHEESE

Thumbnail avatar

analyzingwizard7

Hero:

Traxis Mountaingale

Animal:

Ramses

Level:

Clan:

Castle Guardians

I'm from Cosmopolia in Eura. A city of 4.5 million people. 

Chai   @^@

2010-2014 : 4 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

CARIAN!!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer.

Scholastic-Con)( Is Coming!  

Humans Alone Triumph!

Thumbnail avatar

aquawolf504

Hero:

Eko Wisethief

Animal:

Hermes

Level:

Clan:

Cahill Clan

Cool! I've been meaning to post a story, but I want to finish reading the book first.

aquawolf504 aka AquaWolf324

"A knight opposes his enemy face to face. A stab in the back is the way of the coward. If you must fight, attack your enemy head-on. That is the way of valor." Professor Hamilton

Cahill

Greencloak

Hystorian

I'm a triple threat

Thumbnail avatar

kangarookangaroo67

Hero:

Calvan Firewriter

Animal:

Spike

Level:

do you still have the ram talisman

Thumbnail avatar

camelotgirl

Hero:

Kyrsten Swiftcaster

Animal:

Kit

Level:

Clan:

Owl Clan

Hi Abeke! Things got pretty crazy for me when Kit showed up. My Nectar Ceremony was pretty ordinary...until it was my turn. You see, my twin sister Lirael and her friend Shaun were having their ceremony too. Nobody in my village in Eura has summoned a spirit animal since the Devourer FIRST showed up. Everything is boring there. I mostly practiced fencing and staff fighting because I wanted to join the River Guard, an elite group of warriors that roams Eura. Kinda like police crossed with Robin Hood's Merry Men. I just wanted to get the ceremony over with when I drank. Suddenly, Kit appeared in front of me, I have Havet, the facilitating Greencloak, whisking me off, and a Conquerer on my tail. We managed to fight him off and get to the castle. Everyone's been really nice (except for Drina. She was a pain. She kept threatining me). Also, what do you think would happen if we gave Uraza her talisman back? I found it on a quest and the question's been bugging me. See you around!

Camelotgirl

Dragon Rider, Wizard, Werecat

Be the tree. You are the tree.

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

Hero:

Gianna Doomaura

Animal:

Jerra

Level:

Riala: "The Doomaura Clan bids you greetings and warm welcome, Abeke."

Galee: "We are glad to hear that you are safe."

Riala: "The Doomaurans are highly protective of their own.  I make sure to attend the Bonding Ceremonies of any of my younger 'siblings', as I take my position as the Greencloak Liason for my Clan quite seriously.  There is much evil festering in our world, and we must be sure to be on the side of the light."

Gianna: "Didn't Auntie Naida say we might have helped the Conquerors a really long time ago?"

Riala: "There is much about our Family's past that we have forgotten, but Aedy has shown me visions that these lost histories may yet be found again."

Galee: "I, for one, pledge to you all my support.  I am your ally, in that you can be sure . . ."

Gianna: "Oh no!  Jerra!  Leave Cousin Ri-ri's Aedy alone!"

Galee: "Many pardons, friend Abeke, but it looks like I need to help my sister calm her Spirit Fox . . ."

I am known around the 'Net as Guardian.  The Doomaura Family currently consists of Galee, Gianna, and Greencloak Liason Riala.

Small conor

Conor

character

Briggan likes to explore, too. Sometimes he even tries to run into other peoples’ rooms.

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

Hero:

Gianna Doomaura

Animal:

Jerra

Level:

Gianna: "Oh, is that who was scratching at Cousin Ri-ri's door last night?"

I am known around the 'Net as Guardian.  The Doomaura Family currently consists of Galee, Gianna, and Greencloak Liason Riala.

Thumbnail avatar

lynxdragon98

Hero:

Lano Thunderlash

Animal:

Strider

Level:

yeah,I read the first book . you were on the wrong side{#Ugh}{#Pawprint}my spirit animal says hi.

I am AWWWWWSSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

lynxdragon98

Hero:

Lano Thunderlash

Animal:

Strider

Level:

hi , i'm from Amaya , me and my spirit animal Strider like to challenge  ourselfs by beating 

heroic challenges{#Crossed Axes}{#Tomas Weights}                           {#Announcements}{#Saladin League}

I am AWWWWWSSSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

dragonclimbing117

Hero:

Rubi Starseeker

Animal:

Loki

Level:

Hello this is keeper,

I came from afar,

way out where the mountians are wise,

and the sea is calm,

I wish you could see me sometime{#Smiley}.

My tiger is very helpful on the journeys that we take.

We must bond together to learn secrets of our own..

Yours truly,

Keeper

Thumbnail avatar

aqualion130

Hero:

Karter Mistline

Animal:

Sage

Level:

Clan:

Ninani's Champions

My name is Karter Mistline. I live in southern Eura, in a large house on the sea. I used to spend most of my childhood on the beach. By age 5 I became an expert at swimming and could swim like a fish. After almost eleven years swimming in the sea, I now know most of the  types of fish, I can distinguish between them and I also know which are edible and which are not. My father is one of the biggest merchants in all of Eura. Like me, my father summoned a spirit animal: a eagle named barrow. However, he refused to join the Greencloakes. He doesn't like to committed to something for his entire life. Yet occasionally he helps the Greencloakes by going on simple quests, such as retrieving a lost sword or sending messages from one green cloak to another.   I was always interested in his job. He got to travel and see the world. When I wasn't at school, I sometimes accompanied him on his trips. So I got the chance to the world too. I have been to a number of places around Eura, to the northern coasts of Nilo and one time I went to the city of Concurba in Amaya, where my father went to buy willow extract.  I also have a younger brother named named Rob Mistline. (Who is also a greencloak) Rob and I aren't really close, as most brothers are. It is not because he is annoying (he sometimes is) It is because we are nothing alike. We don't even look alike. I have dark hair; he has blond. He is white; I am tanned. I have brow eyes; he has blue ones. Even our personalities are different. But I guess we started to get closer, when we worked together to save our selves from a bunch of bears (long story).  Like most greencloaks, my life changed the day of the nectar ceremony.  Many people attended my ceremony (mainly merchants and my father's friends that I don't know). I was really excited that day, even though I doubted that I would a summon a spirit animal. Not only because most of my family (including my mother) didn't summon spirit animals, but also because I was the last of six to drink the nectar. It is believed that the first one has the most chance. Still I watched attentively at the other, as the others drank the nectar. None of the others summoned a spirit animals, which was suspected. When it came my turn, I stood up and knelt toward Anna, our local green cloak, to receive the nectar . It tasted like milk chocolate, but instead it was liquified and sweeter than any I tasted. Suddenly I felt tingling feeling in my body and yellow light glowed around my body like an aura. Then out of now where Sage the Fox appeared. From behind Anna, keith appeared and told me that a green cloak had seen me in a vision and that it was up  to me help save the world. I was then taken to Greenhaven where I joined the greencloakes.  Since I have arrived at Greenheaven castle, I had the chance to strengthen my bond with Sage. I also been on numerous quests. Until now I have found three of the talismans: the amber leopard of Uraza, the marble swan of Ninani and the bamboo panda of Jhi. I have also met with Drina a couple of time. Every time I meet her she threaten that she will destroy me if I continue to try to find the talisman and that it is better for me to quit the greencloakes.

~Rob~

AquaLion35 aka AquaLion130

I'm random. Deal withit.

#Supportcancer

#Save Lotus

#Ban Volcanofighting 

#Ban Fashionfearless

Hope forDino and Ruby!!!!

Writer in the Making

A day without reading is like a day without breathing

Thumbnail avatar

firesoul13

Hero:

Jada Silversword

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Clan:

Fire Clan

I am Jada Silversword of Eura. I was just a poor farm girl, I took up learning how to used a bow and a blade when my vilige started to fall under attack. I was near twelve when I drank the nectar, it was really sweet. Suddenly it felt like I was on fire. A majestic tiger had appeared. I looked into his eyes. I put a hand on the top of his head and the burning stopped. The Tiger's name is Shadow. Thanks to Shadow I have become like a tiger.

I am proud that I was able to summon a spirit animal, and I'm very proud of Shadow.

i was taken to Greenhaven castle after that. I still don't know why Keith came all the way to my small villige just to take me to Olvan. What ever the reason I'm glad he did.

I enjoy going on quests but I have yet to find a talisman, nor have I crossed paths with Drina. Not yet. Though I have already defeated three conquers.

Autobot Wrecker

Wreck n' Rule

No one can Hate transformers like transformers fans

'Till all are one...

| ( .

It is only in the warmth of friendship you realize how cold loneliness is.

Thumbnail avatar

basiliskcrimson15

Hero:

Alix Thunderforce

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Clan:

bloodthunder

dear Abeke your spirit animal isnt the only adventure loving animal anyway i grew up in a poor family well not very poor my dad is cobbler my mom stays home and watchs my brother normaly i like climbing the trees on the outskirts of town i live in utah name jace nice to meet you by the way shane seems like a nice guy

komodou

Small meilin

Meilin

character

Briggan had better not come into MY room, Conor.

Thumbnail avatar

cobracalm14

Hero:

Diana Cunningdagger

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

I too,was in Nilo when I was carried away, it was my turn to sample the necter and everyones eyes were huge! I remember being pulled by the waist,just as I was being hoisted like a limp antalope I somehow managed to sip some of the necter, it tasted sweet then sour, suddenly I saw a bright light,and then a fox! I hope we can meet in person someday Abeke.My fox's name is Jasmine.       

Your friend,

Diana Cunningdagger       

wow, awesome story i really like the book. Im a big fan of yours  Abeke   

from,

blue dolphin3873

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

Hero:

Gianna Doomaura

Animal:

Jerra

Level:

Galee: "From what I have heard of Abeke's journey, she did not have much time to come to her own conclusions until much later, LynxDragon98.  However, her experiences with Zerif may give us the edge we need to defeat the Conquerors."

Thumbnail avatar

bluefairy425

Hero:

Zoe Rainbowheart

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

Mockingjay

Hi Abeke ! Hi Uraza! Nice to hear your story! 

My name is Zoe Rainbowheart from Nilo! Midnight is here too playing with her yarn ball. You asked about how my life was back before i began training as a greencloak... well i had a nice family that was loving! I had a caring sister and many friends! I miss them but i got into a new family with new friends! It's an amazing experience because i am that type of girl looking for adventures ... speaking of adventures i may have lived an adventure before i started my training.It was a nice sunny day.. i was ten and i was playing outside with my dog when i heard a song : " Little Girl , little girl 

PLaying in the yard

Come with me 

And you'll see 

You'r true side of you!"

I was confused and followed that gentle song 'til i reached the forest of everglades. I was always told about ferocious beasts living there but i really wanted to find my true self. So i still followed that voice that was luring me. Then i reached a cave and I stepped inside ... yes the voice came from there. I was looking around trying to see something through the thick darkness that was bluring my eyes , driving me crazy. Then i saw a blue light coming from a corner of the cave. As i was walking towards it , it grew bigger and bigger , lighter and even lighter. Three doors appeared in front of me. One had a sign with a drawing , matching a pile of gold and jewlery.

One had a sign of an endless forest and one had the sign of home. I stood there wondering which door to choose ... well i chose the one with the endless forest sign.And i entered the door. Pixies and fairies surrounded me and told me i was very lucky i chose the endless forest door because i will get gold and jewels , i will be able to return there as a fairy and also i will go home whenever i want!

So i found myself! I am a true fairy and now a true greencloak!

Oops... i just told you my secret! Anyway , i hope i can return in the endless forest again! But first i need to be a greencloack and do my quest!

Well Midnight and me have a really special bond .. when im with her i am not afraid of anything ... im not afraid even of black widows! I really hate spiders .... but Midnight helped me surpass my fear and fight spiders!

Well thats my story ... well sort of ... i hope you enjoyed it Abeke! Good luck in your quests!

Love,

Zoe  

Divergent

Tribute

Fault Fanatic

Demigod

Some Infinities are bigger than other infinities

I am Divergent and I can't be controlled

Hope is stronger than fear 

I AM A FANGIRL! 

Thumbnail avatar

blackwolf1222

Hero:

Lora Packmaster

Animal:

Scourge

Level:

Clan:

Silver Wolf of Briggan Clan

My name is Lora Packmaster. I was born in a small village in Nilos. My father left my mother and I when I was just a baby, leaving my mother and I to fend for ourselves. We lived 7 peacefull years in our village, but then my mother fell extremely ill. I had to do the hunting while she was sick. She was slowly getting better, then The Conqurers came. They stormed the village killing anyone that got in their way. My mother gave me her bow and knife, and told me to run. I did just that, I ran and ran until I found myself in the middle of a plain far from my village. I never did find out what happened to my mother. I lived out in the wilderness hunting, savaging, and sometimes even stealing food. I lived like that for 4 years, until my 11th birthday, that was when The Conqurers finally caught up to me. There were 3 of them, and I was quickly overpowered. They would've succeeded in whatever they were planing if Keith hadn't came with 2 other Greencloaks. They defeated my captors and brought me to the Greencloaks where they held my Necture ceremony. My spirit animal, it turns out, was a fox named Scourage. Now I live among the Greencloaksand Scourage and I are ready for anything.  

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself... What idiot said that?"

~Lora Packmaster~ 

Thumbnail avatar

hurricanehawk32

Hero:

Avril Oakarrow

Animal:

Pepper

Level:

Abeke,

I'm Avril OakArrow. I come from Nilo as well. I saw Uraza come to you when you tasted your nectar. My spirit animal is a fox. Her name is Pepper. Things have changed for me as well. My original home is in Nilo but I was raised and trained is Zhong. I know how it feels to be taken away from your home. I've experienced it twice. My father was killed in war many years ago and my mom went out on a mission for the Greencloaks to retrive some medicine for a very bad and rare sickness, for both spirit animals and us. She left on the day of my nectar ceromony. She knows where I am though. I haven't seen her for a long time though....

I'm very good with a bow. I am also a very talented dancer. My dad taught me how to use a bow before he died. His spirit animal was coyote and my mother's is a racoon.

No, I have not run into Shane's sister. I'm an only child and have no siblings. What is it like to have someone else related to you besides your parents? Do you know? Can you describe it please?

It occurs to me that Pepper is now full of energy and wants to play. She just finished a two hour nap. We had just finished a very tasty lunch. I wish you good luck with your training! I hope our paths cross and we bump into each other. I will keep on the lookout for Shane's sister!

Avril and Pepper {#Pawprint}

Thumbnail avatar

butterflyfuschia272

Hero:

Diana Strongforce

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

Clan:

Protecters

I'm Diana,from Zhong.I was first in my necter ceremoney,I was so excited that the flask was trembling! I ended up summining Yuki. Then there were the greencloaks.I love my tiger Yuki so much,and just like Uraza,Yuki loves to explore I feel her glossy coat wich means she needs to be on a mission.I will send you a message later,I look foreward to see you in person.                                           

Sincerely,

Diana and Yuki                                         

TO:Abeke and Uraza

Thumbnail avatar

emeralddragon1071

Hero:

Gabe Goldenfriend

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Dear Abeke,

I am sorry that they tricked you. I have already sent the same message to Conor but do you think you could help me  

and Blaze train. I can't go after the talisman alone and yes, I have run into Drina.

From,

Your Friend

P.S. I have gotten Uraza's talisman.

Thumbnail avatar

pegasusdragon144

Hero:

Min-ri Wisesword

Animal:

Pip

Level:

Hi Abeke! Uraza seems cool, i wish i had her! I'm sorry about leaving, i know you wish you were there.

Thumbnail avatar

caramelcat61

Hero:

Natalee Poisondagger

Animal:

Pepper

Level:

{#Smiley}I was born in a speical town thats all meh gonna say!{#Wink}

Thumbnail avatar

liontiger110

Hero:

Willa Flamewalk

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Clan:

the thunderbolts

thanks you are an awesome person.1 question why did you join the side destroying erdas?it makes no sense

liontiger110

{#Saladin League}{#Pawprint} 

p.s. my tiger signed to

liontiger110

Thumbnail avatar

liontiger110

Hero:

Willa Flamewalk

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Clan:

the thunderbolts

uh oh good luck conner u will need it

liontiger110

Thumbnail avatar

lateconstellation1

Hero:

Xing Lightningkeeper

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Clan:

Einlectrostar

On the day before the nectar ceremony a man broke into my father's land and gave me a priceless artifact before clapsing before me so I got a greencloak ad he said he was an important man, then I gave him the artifact he starred at it wide eyed and then told me it was the elemental staff, and was one of Erdas most poferful wepons and then vainised but I still had the wepon and put it in the secret safe below the house.On the day of my nectar cerimony someone with a crossbow and a huge army stormed the town and we were escorted by Keith to a random location for our nectar cerimony and we all called a spirt animal and when Olivian asked to to join the greencloaks I said i'd be honered.

LATECONSTELATION1

WHOVIAN

MADRIGAL

EKATERINA

GREENCLOACK

HYSTORIAN

"When the beast inside us has it's way, the time around us has it's day"-(something I made up.)

Thumbnail avatar

wolfstorm187

Hero:

Kayla Nightshadow

Animal:

Scourge

Level:

OMG you and Uraza are my absolute FAVORITE p.s. pleade add me {#Smiley}   {#Pawprint} GO TEAM URAZA

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixthunderstorm26

Hero:

Kimber Snowfur

Animal:

Grace

Level:

I am Kimber Snowfur from Amaya.

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixthunderstorm26

Hero:

Kimber Snowfur

Animal:

Grace

Level:

I am Kimber Snowfur from Amaya. I was taken from my family at the age of six. I escaped but not without a few battle scars. I ran to the forest where it felt safe. I hid in a badger's burrow for a few nights until I was sure they wouldn't find me. I had to learn to hunt but that was easy. It took a while to get things to make a bow but I managed. A few years passed and then a Greencloak found me in the woods. It was Keith. He took me to drink the Nectar. I didn't think I would get a spirit animal. When I sipped the Nectar it tasted like the sweetest strawberry to me. A few seconds passed and nothing happened. Then I started feeling woozy. There was a pain in my chest and stomach. A light appeared beside me. Then a fox came out of nowhere!! I was very startled but also very excited. That is my story. I hope you like it. {#Pawprint}

Scholastic logo
Open a World of Possible.

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.