nebulamighty9

Hero:

Yoseph Dreamsage

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

erdas joined

Hello Abeke, and Uraza of course, my name is Yoseph, and this is my story. It all started on the day of my Nectar Ceremony. I was from Amaya, from the town of Attica, a big, bustling city a little smaller than Concorba, where Rollan was from. Anyway, I was with three other twelve year-olds waiting to get the Nectar from the local Attican Greencloak, whose name was Tom. I was the last one to receive the Nectar, and only seconds after tasting it, there was a flash, and there was Echo, most possibly the biggest raven I have ever seen. Based on what I heard Dinesh's talisman can do, if I wore it, Echo would be at least  half as big as Halawir. Now, back to the story, no sooner afterwords, the Conqueror's attacked. My towns soldiers tried to hold them back, but it was no use, they were outnumbered 20 to 1. Everybody was running away in panic. Tom was trying to lead the four of us, who each summoned spirit animals, away from the center of the town, but then a vicious looking bob cat came in front of us. I had a walking stick at the time, and as it leaped toward me, fangs beared, I swung. The moment wood and fur connected, there was a flash, and suddenly, rolling to the side of our group, was a friendly looking feline. That was when I knew I had a special gift. Tom also knew this, and knew he had to get me to Greenhaven. Using my new gift, I helped our group get out of the city, and now hear I am at Greenhaven, training to be a Greencloak, so that the Conquerors can never raid anymore villages and towns home to many innocent people and animals. That is the end of my story, and I will now stop writing because Echo keeps pecking at my watch, so I think he wants to play. I have run into Drina, and I love seeing her frustration each time I beat her to a talisman. I hope everything is okay on your journeys. Bye!

Thumbnail avatar f79a858eec

huntingwolf3882

Hero:

Evelin Winterarrow

Animal:

Loki

Level:

Clan:

Greenhowlers

Abeke,(and Uraza!)

I am Evelin Winterarrow. I am from Trunswick, Eura. As you know, Trunswick had been taken by Conquerors. But my father schooled me in Zhongese combat arts, like Meilin, because he was Zhongese and he moved here to escape the Conquerors, met my mother who was Euran, and married her. I used to have a twin sister, but she took her vows to the Conquerors. It shames me and my parents. At my Nectar Ceremony, Keith had actually been able to sneak in Trunswick. He went to my dwelling, and I drank the Nectar. It tasted (to me) like honey and milk with cinnamon. Then, I summoned Loki, my panther. I was overjoyed! Unlike my twin, I took the Greencloak vows. And Abeke, I know what it's like for your spirit animal to harm another! Loki likes to hunt birds, and will occasionally eat one, but those are wild birds! And today still, I am still shamed of my sister. One day hopefully she will realize her mistake and join the Greencloaks, like you Abeke. I hope for the best. Also, I have almost defeated Drina! Wish me the best of luck!

From, Evelin W. and Loki 

Thumbnail avatar 2396bdbe99

moonrisefairy88

Hero:

Harmonie Dreamdagger

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

Clan:

Briggans Pack Of Silver Wolves

Hi Abeke I'm from Eura and your awesome 

Hello my name is Jambu but my user is amazingwizard190,the Greencloaks took me when I was about 7 they have helped in many ways but have also been cruel to me.

My life was perfect I had an amazing family but that all changed when they took me when I was 7 but now I train hard every single day to prove myself to them,I almost always fail but I still try.

I always do miss my family but i remember that there with me where ever i go and it makes me stronger,well here is my story it's not great in all but it's mine and I am fine with it because...well it's perfect in my eyes.

Thumbnail avatar 8505978f22

centaurmerlin49

Hero:

Nicol Thundercharge

Animal:

Tanis

Level:

Clan:

ELFCLAN

I came from a Eura seaside village I met Olvan in the forest where I wrestled bears and raced deer. thats it.

Thumbnail avatar 17d974374b

moonlightwolf1578

Hero:

Xian Nightphantom

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Hello, Abeke! Here is my story from before I joined the GreenCloakes in their quest to save the world. I came from Trunswick, Eura, and my family was really poor, so every day, after school, (or sometimes even BEFORE scool) my parents would send me, my sister Caren, and my brother Ethan, hunting or fishing. Our family had really strict rules when it came to hunting. If we were fishing by the pond near our wooden house or at the lake near the castle, we had to catch five big fish each, for there were five of us in the family. We once had a German Shepperd by the name of Bella, but one day she ran away, and me and my whole family thought that he got eaten by wolves, but one day when me an my brother and sister were hunting, we discovered that Bella has joined a wolf pack. One time in the winter, I had to miss school instead of my brother and sister because I was the oldest and the best  at hunting. I was still hunting when my other siblings were finished their school and went hunting with me. It got very dark, and we still haven't caught anything, when suddenly we heard a lonely howl in the distance. Then more voices started to join in, and when i turned to look at my siblings and ask them what we should do, they were gone. I decided to try and go chase after them, when suddenly a menacing silver wolf loomed out of the shadows, saliva dripping from it's hungry jaws. It was an alpha wolf. I wanted to run away and warn my family, but I thought that if I could scare the alpha wolf away from my village, then he would lead his pack away and go pick on another village. Maybe if I saved the entire village, or even the entire nation, then there would be a huge mansion reserved for my family long after we were dead. Shaking with fear, I grabbed a strong sturdy stick from the ground and gripped it tightly. I started to hit the wolf with it in the eyes, it's most vulnerable spot. I knew a lot about wolves through my school, so I knew their strengths and weaknesses. Now I remembered... wolves were weakened by mud! I searched around desperately for a mud puddle and, with a swift movement, I threw the mud right into his eyes. The wolf howled in agony, and then retreated from view. I bent my elbow in victory, but at that exact same moment, other wolves from the pack were coming in my direction. I tried to run away, but I did not realize that I have accidentally walked right into the puddle of the same thick mud that a tossed at the wolves's face, and I was now stuck in it, on the verge of death. "HELP!", I screamed at the top of my lungs, but my voice was drowned out by the hissing and snarling of the wolves. "HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I AM DYING!", i shouted even louder. Suddenly, I thought i heard a sword slashing and wolves whimpering in dismay when I blacked out.

I woke up two days later in my bedroom, with a "get well soon" card on the table right next ot my desk. and to my surprise, my mother, father, and both of my two younger siblings, plus a stranger that I thought I had a dream about once, were sitting in wooden chairs around my cheap feather bed with coyote fur blankets. At first, i didn't know what to say. I was thinking about what was going on, trying to pull my mind all together. I tried to reach my right hand up to scratch an itch on my forehead, when suddenly I realized that there was a cast on it. I tried to remember what happened when I saw a wolf bite mark on my forearm, and then everything came flooding back to me. I was stuck in the mud in the woods while hunting, and then I was attacked by wolves, and then... 

"HEY! EVERYONE! lOOK! SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S WAKING UP!" Caren's exited tone made me joyful in a way, but it took some time for me to pull together what she was saying. It was even harder to pull together the NEXT thing she said. "Oh, Keith! Thank you soooooooo much! We are all so greatful! us and the whole nation. I was definitely dreaming. the whole nation? her words echoed in my mind as I opened my eyes all the way for the first time in two days and sat up to see Caren hugging and kissing the mysterious stranger. "Wait... who are you?" my voice was low and rumbly. "ME?", said Caren, "YOU FORGOT WHO I AM!?!?" "no", I said clumsily. "you", I pointed at the stranger sitting on the seat between my Mom and my Dad. "Oh, me?", the stranger pointed at himself, "My name is Keith, and I am the one who saved you two nights ago, from that wolf pack, remember? and from drowning in a deep mud bog." 

"Oh, Keith...." I started, "How could I ever thank you for your kindness and bravery? I've gotta tell you, Keith, you are such a hero."

"Oh, thank you....", Keith started, "Actually, YOU, are a hero". "R- r- Really?" I stammered. "Yes. You are a true hero, a true hero indeed." "But.... how?", I whispered. "Do you realize what you have done?", Keith asked me. "No. Not really.", I said shyly. "You saved the vilage, you saved our entire nation....." But I could barely even believe his next words. "You saved a country. Now help me save the world." 

TO BE CONTINUED

moonlightwolf1578

Hero:

Xian Nightphantom

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Hello, Abeke! Here is my story from before I joined the GreenCloakes in their quest to save the world. I came from Trunswick, Eura, and my family was really poor, so every day, after school, (or sometimes even BEFORE scool) my parents would send me, my sister Caren, and my brother Ethan, hunting or fishing. Our family had really strict rules when it came to hunting. If we were fishing by the pond near our wooden house or at the lake near the castle, we had to catch five big fish each, for there were five of us in the family. We once had a German Shepperd by the name of Bella, but one day she ran away, and me and my whole family thought that he got eaten by wolves, but one day when me an my brother and sister were hunting, we discovered that Bella has joined a wolf pack. One time in the winter, I had to miss school instead of my brother and sister because I was the oldest and the best  at hunting. I was still hunting when my other siblings were finished their school and went hunting with me. It got very dark, and we still haven't caught anything, when suddenly we heard a lonely howl in the distance. Then more voices started to join in, and when i turned to look at my siblings and ask them what we should do, they were gone. I decided to try and go chase after them, when suddenly a menacing silver wolf loomed out of the shadows, saliva dripping from it's hungry jaws. It was an alpha wolf. I wanted to run away and warn my family, but I thought that if I could scare the alpha wolf away from my village, then he would lead his pack away and go pick on another village. Maybe if I saved the entire village, or even the entire nation, then there would be a huge mansion reserved for my family long after we were dead. Shaking with fear, I grabbed a strong sturdy stick from the ground and gripped it tightly. I started to hit the wolf with it in the eyes, it's most vulnerable spot. I knew a lot about wolves through my school, so I knew their strengths and weaknesses. Now I remembered... wolves were weakened by mud! I searched around desperately for a mud puddle and, with a swift movement, I threw the mud right into his eyes. The wolf howled in agony, and then retreated from view. I bent my elbow in victory, but at that exact same moment, other wolves from the pack were coming in my direction. I tried to run away, but I did not realize that I have accidentally walked right into the puddle of the same thick mud that a tossed at the wolves's face, and I was now stuck in it, on the verge of death. "HELP!", I screamed at the top of my lungs, but my voice was drowned out by the hissing and snarling of the wolves. "HELP! HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME! I AM DYING!", i shouted even louder. Suddenly, I thought i heard a sword slashing and wolves whimpering in dismay when I blacked out.

I woke up two days later in my bedroom, with a "get well soon" card on the table right next ot my desk. and to my surprise, my mother, father, and both of my two younger siblings, plus a stranger that I thought I had a dream about once, were sitting in wooden chairs around my cheap feather bed with coyote fur blankets. At first, i didn't know what to say. I was thinking about what was going on, trying to pull my mind all together. I tried to reach my right hand up to scratch an itch on my forehead, when suddenly I realized that there was a cast on it. I tried to remember what happened when I saw a wolf bite mark on my forearm, and then everything came flooding back to me. I was stuck in the mud in the woods while hunting, and then I was attacked by wolves, and then... 

"HEY! EVERYONE! lOOK! SHE'S AWAKE! SHE'S ALIVE! SHE'S WAKING UP!" Caren's exited tone made me joyful in a way, but it took some time for me to pull together what she was saying. It was even harder to pull together the NEXT thing she said. "Oh, Keith! Thank you soooooooo much! We are all so greatful! us and the whole nation. I was definitely dreaming. the whole nation? her words echoed in my mind as I opened my eyes all the way for the first time in two days and sat up to see Caren hugging and kissing the mysterious stranger. "Wait... who are you?" my voice was low and rumbly. "ME?", said Caren, "YOU FORGOT WHO I AM!?!?" "no", I said clumsily. "you", I pointed at the stranger sitting on the seat between my Mom and my Dad. "Oh, me?", the stranger pointed at himself, "My name is Keith, and I am the one who saved you two nights ago, from that wolf pack, remember? and from drowning in a deep mud bog." 

"Oh, Keith...." I started, "How could I ever thank you for your kindness and bravery? I've gotta tell you, Keith, you are such a hero."

"Oh, thank you....", Keith started, "Actually, YOU, are a hero". "R- r- Really?" I stammered. "Yes. You are a true hero, a true hero indeed." "But.... how?", I whispered. "Do you realize what you have done?", Keith asked me. "No. Not really.", I said shyly. "You saved the vilage, you saved our entire nation....." But I could barely even believe his next words. "You saved a country. Now help me save the world." 

TO BE CONTINUED

moonlightwolf1578

Hero:

Xian Nightphantom

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

MY STORY PART 2 (continuation)

"Why me? Out of all the other kids on the world?!", I asked Keith as we were walking on a carved pathway along a stream which was flowing in the exact opposite direction we were going in, which fell down into a waterfall that we have passed earlier. "Because Olvan sent me all the way from GreenHaven castle to Eura just to get you." 

"Then why did Olvan send you to pick me up?'

"Because Lenori believes that you are the one the prophecy spoke of."

"Then know did she know that I was the one in the prophecy?"

"Because she had a vision", Keith said, "Listen up, Xian. You are the one the prophecy spoke of, and whether you like it or not, you are the one that will save the world." I guessed that it wouldn't be worth it trying to save to argue with Keith. For one thing, I was in the prophecy.  the world, You have to save the world, whether you LIKE IT OR NOT!" Keith's words echoed up and down my brain as we continued walking up the steep trail. I was beginning to feel very hungry, tired and thirsty even though we have stopped to have a snack, rest, and get a fresh, clean, drink of water from the river. we sat down on two boulders to rest so we could enjoy the view of the waterfall and the rainbow created from pure, white light that the water was bending. He explained to me how rainbows were created as we ate our corn on the cob, and I explained to him that when I was very younge, like, five years old, how I was obsessed with rainbows and how i always set out to search for the pot of gold on the other side with my brother and sister. We continued walking along the river until i noticed that the river was slowly dissapearing, and when we were in the woods, I suddenly felt my body uncontrollably trembling with fear. "Hey, Keith?", I asked , shivering. "Yes, Xian?", he replied. "Do you think there are any wolves in this area of the forest?" "No, Xian. Don't worry. This is Amaya. There are no wolves or coyotes or any wild canines of that sort in Amaya. i hope.", he scratched his chin, and then continued, "Besides... even if there are any wolves here, I promise I will protect you... with all my might." 

Several days of endless journeying, hark working, and sigh seeing days went by. "Keith? What if Lenori os wrong, and i don't summon a spirit animal?" "Don't worry", Keith said, "Lenori is never wrong. every vision that she had came true." We walked for a few more hours, and I was wondering what spirit animal I was going to get. I thought maybe i wanted a strong, predatory animal that could grant me great courage, strenght, and perserverance. I felt like i needed that in my life. In about an hour, we reached a clearing in the middle of the woods, and Keith whispered to me, "Here it is, Xian, the moment of truth." "It's been a long journey, but you've done well. i... know you must miss your home." "But why am I even here?", i asked Keith. "Olvan and Lenori are just up ahead. They'll explain what's going on." "ok", I whispered nervousley, walking towards Olvan and Lenori. "This is the one?," said Olvan. 

"Yes. It's the same as my vision.", said Lenori.

"Thank you, Keith. We will take it from here. Why don't you scout the way back to GreenHaven?"

Keith shrugged. "Awesome, more walking," he said sarcastically. "Good luck with your nectar ceremony. I hope we meet again." 

I waved him a good bye and smiled, "yeah, bye! Thank you so much for taking me here and for saving my life two weeks ago!"

"Take care!", he waved good bye, and retreated from view. "Hello, Young one. My name is Olvan, leader of the GreenCloakes. I'm sorry to have brought you so far but times are deperate." 

"It's okay, really.", I said, "I didn't really enjoy my life at home anyway, but why am i even here?."

"Very few people in Erdas ever summon a spirit animal. It's a wonderful gift, but a rare one. Lenori believes you are one of the chosen few."

"and how exactly do i summon a spirit animal?", i asked. Don T be nervous. all you have to do is drink from the nectar of niani. It only takes one sip. here." Lenori offered a bowl to me and i accepted it. i was a little bit nervous to drink from the nectar of Ninani, but something about is was strangely tempting to me. I held the bowl up to my lips, took a deep breath, and swallowed. I savored the nectar, for it was toe only sweet thing i ever had in my life. I smiled as i swallowed the last bit of it in my mouth. once it was all gone, i literally felt like the world was spinning. and suddenly a blinding flash blurred my vision. i fell backwards onto the ground, when suddenly, a huge, pitch black shape was slowly clearing from blurry circles, and into the shape of a midnight black panther. i would have just run away from it, but no. this was my spirit animal, and this was the animal that i was going to save the world with.

TO BE CONTINUED  

Thumbnail avatar 6ff6e9c086

yellowbee628

Hero:

Rylee Mooncaller

Animal:

Strider

Level:

Hi abeke! And to uraza to :3. My names Rylee. Strider is pecking at a mouse through a hole i think he's hungry... But anyway. I came from amaya. My mom passed of poison of a venomous snake 3 years ago. It was time for MY nectar ceremony.. I was a nervous wreck that day,i didn't know what i would summon or if i would summon anything at all. And then the time came. They gave me the nectar and a few seconds later a flash of light appeared. Then next to me... Was a huge osprey. I was excited but nervous at the same time. 4 years after i became a green cloak :3. There's my story hope you enjoyed reading this abeke! Oh gotta go... I think striders hungry he's still chasing that mouse. Bye!

Thumbnail avatar 877756c5e9

fairywolf652

Hero:

Kayla Lightheart

Animal:

Indra

Level:

am Kayla lightheart and this is my story and here's how it goes... I was born in Stetriol before  I moved to Eura . I don't remember much of Stetriol except I might have met Drina before I became a greencloak! Mostly I remember some rare happy times without a problem. I would help out my Friends and family if any one needed it . while we're talking about Stetriol I'm glad you we're able  to help Tasha and Ninani ! The last day before we moved to Eura I remember a conversation with Drina during the day before night loomed over the cliffs and seas. " Drina are you alright?" I had asked her . " the boat leaves tomorrow " she had answered both a little a bit angry with sadness mixed in with it. " what boat ? " I asked. little did I know about the boat that my parents had made to go to Eura. she blinked at me in surprise. " you're not going to be here anymore and before you ask if I overheard an Ascension trying to kill you its not that !." said Drina . "we'll see each other again and I promise I will not forget the land and the people here and I mean it ". I had said. I was asleep when I was seriously loaded on to the ship to Eura . In Eura it wasn't that different from Stetriol .I would go up a tree to find peace in troubling situation's and sketch animals that were new to me. It was easy to get exercise when you're running to a tree but accidentally hit it and everyone laughs at you and stares. you know on how I said living in Stetriol was almost the same as Eura well here's some time that proved it. An acorn hit my head while a was collecting berries from the woods I put it in the basket along with other nuts and berries. then suddenly a boy pushed me into the mud then took my basket of food that I had collected then laughed. " Ha, Ha, Ha ! whats so funny ?. " I asked in a serious tone. he seriously ran off with them . And now the part that you have been waiting for the spirit animal part. I was excited today I might summon a spirit animal the tension was killing me . we finally came to a stop there stood lenori and Olvan before me . I was given the nectar it tasted like cake , cookies, pie. then appeared a Indra the fox . I was a greencloak. 

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKEMON !

WINGS OF FIRE !

ARTEMIS RULES !

aa HUFFLEPUFF !

The legend of ZELDA rules! 

"Always "

" Happily ever after with a little flavor "

Call Me FAIRY

Thumbnail avatar ca1ffd03fd

fairymermaid1567

Hero:

Fae Kinddagger

Animal:

Kit

Level:

Clan:

FaeryClan

Dear Abeke,

I am Fairy from well, MN and my spirit animal is a fox named Kit. Before her I lived in well, MN. I don't have much of a story.

Fairy

Fairy

Um... I am from Amaya and I summoned Scorch the crow. That's it... 

<-{Mistie}->

He SLAUGHTERED my panda. 

ALL LIVES MATTER 

Peace can not be kept by force, it can only be achieved by understanding.

#StAyPecLiaR

Thumbnail avatar 03f09e5b4c

bookwormlion27

Hero:

Alix Mooneye

Animal:

Roxy

Level:

I am from Nilo. When I had my nectar ceremony, my family was scared because Conquerers were terrorizing nearby towns looking for new Greencloaks.  They almost got me, but Keith got there in time. At Greenhaven I still miss my family, but Imade new friends and went on quests which kept family off my mind.

Thumbnail avatar e925646b9b

indigokitten124

Hero:

Diana Silverqueen

Animal:

Daisy

Level:

My name is Diana Silverqueen. Each of my 8 sisters and I have summoned spirit animals. Our parents were from southern Oceanus, but they died and we grew up in a cave outside of Nayfaranete (nah-fah-rah-net) in southern Nilo.  We were hunters and gatherers, so on our eleventh namedays, we brought fruit in woven baskets. We had our Nectar ceremonies in Nayfaranete, and since then, Olvan and Lenori have been like parents to us. Our childhood friends (the Silversisters) have similar stories. We lived in caves near each other. Mulop was a close friend of ours, because we often went to the beach to fish, and our cave wasn't far from it. We have always loved cats and own a lot of mousers to keep the vermin out of our hallway in Greenhaven. (Yes, yes, I know. The Silverqueens and Silversisters have an entire hallway to ourselves.) We watch over our cats and kittens and have wrangled a room out of Olvan for an Aviary. We have been trying to help Nilo with food and water issues. We are have some success in trying to get the returning Great Beasts over to Greenhaven, and are currently on a mission to retrieve Cabaro and his partner.

Well, I gotta go. Sunset is approaching, and I'm going back on have to go to bed, but it use is nice to be in Nilo again! (Yes, Crystal, I'm coming! I know, you're hungry. Here, eat this.)

Thanks and goodbye, 

Diana Silverqueen (and her 8 sisters, plus all 9 Silversisters)

Indigokitten124 and Silverdolphin888

Cat-girl

home-schooler

Queen of the Elements

I speak to animals

Indigokitten124 is Silverdolphin888 is Happycheery39 is Chattyshy3

I enjoy being strange and am proud of being weird. I am ocelot, I am an 11-year-old girl, and no one can change me.

Thumbnail avatar a3d2cc70e1

rabbitpaw36

Hero:

Rubi Oceanprincess

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Clan:

Friends of the Orcas

This has so many stars. O.O

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

Queen of lots!

Thumbnail avatar 63665f5889

dragonclaws4585

Hero:

Bela Diamondwhisper

Animal:

Scout

Level:

Hi, my name is Natalie I have read up to immortal guardians I can read fast

Thumbnail avatar d7b3ff9128

dolphinaqua3875

Hero:

Lyria Goldenheart

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

Imagination Station

im here!! i dont really have a story bc i dont remember it but midnight does say hi!!

#idontgetthehashtagthing

Hamilton FAN

woah!!!! SPIRIT ANIMALS!           

#ithinkimlearning;)

EMOJIS!!!! -.-' XD

#ILOVEHARRYPOTTER!

"Just remember to brush fluffy's 50 foot long fangs before he goes to bed"

"wait, what?!"

~MID~

Thumbnail avatar ab027f0bf0

elfpuma430

Hero:

Kato Swiftranger

Animal:

Jinx

Level:

Clan:

Rollan's elites

Hey abeke this is my story

I'm from boulder city. Monty and Barlow were my idols  remember staying just outside the window and listening to their stories

when i met Olvan i was begging he regarded me as just another orphan after that he mysteriously lost a very heavy purse

it was a market day when i saw kieth nd it seemed that he had a VERY VERY VERY heavy purse so i "burrowed it"but got caught by militia but kieth recognised me and busted me out 

so yeah that's my story.

The team:Me, Alistair, Zeveryn, Leliana, Rico, cole, Thompson and Tompson, Maruman and/or elspeth

THE SEEKERS OF TRUTH

Thumbnail avatar 5965f2cf76

butterflymusic169

Hero:

Kayla Dreamheart

Animal:

Grace

Level:

Clan:

50 Shades of Green Warriors

I do too!  FINALLY someone who understands! Jk lol My mom was right. I am dramatic.

I EAT, SLEEP, AND BREATHE SPIRIT ANIMALS!!!!!!!!

MA BEST FRIEND IS HARMONIE BRAVEPRINCESS (best friend ever)    

Official Member Of ASD Honor Band  

#EMMS6BLUESLAYS

#SHABEKE4L  

#CONIELLE

BM169 OUT!!!!! 

Dream
Thumbnail avatar b96f106838

eagledog967

Hero:

Heather Duskwatcher

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

sliver wolf of Briggan clan

Abeke I got the Nectar and thanks for the letter!!!!

Thumbnail avatar b96f106838

eagledog967

Hero:

Heather Duskwatcher

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

sliver wolf of Briggan clan

I will tell you my story.

I lived in a cottage near the sea before I had my Nectar. I summoned a bear, I was taken from my home, and it got all crazy. I'm having dreams that a man is keep telling me to abandon the Greencloaks! But I didn't. I kept training. So, that's my story. Sometimes, I wish I was with the Four Fallen. Now with the help of my spirit animal, I have collected the Amber Leopard of Uraza talisman and the Pearl Swan of Ninani talisman. I will continue to train hard, and thanks for the encouragement!!!!

From,

Heather Duskwatcher and Sphinx the bear

Thumbnail avatar 6e5e573f2b

aqualynx568

Hero:

Erika Stormrider

Animal:

Hunter

Level:

Clan:

Spirit of Eura

Hi, I'm Erika Stormrider. My father is a powerful man and owns and estate in a part of Eura. When it was time for my Nectar Ceremony, I met some more of my cousins (yeah, I have about 52 of them). They were going to see if they could summon a spirit animal too. I summoned Hunter, and he has been my best friend ever since. My cousins (Shan Fireshield and Maggy Stormrider) summoned animals as well. Maggy summoned a tiger called Fang and Shan  summoned a zebra called Midnight. 

I am very talented with swords, but I prefer qauterstaffs. I like to use bows with spirit bolts. Foxes are my favourite animal.

Foxstorm

A Greencloak

A Warrior cat

A Quaterstaff expert

A Story-Writer

A Ravenclaw

Thumbnail avatar 9c2ec10fda

happybook88

Hero:

Olivia Diamondsong

Animal:

Kit

Level:

Clan:

Misty Wolves

Hi Abeke! My name is Olivia Diamondsong and I am from Nilo [Like you!] I lived in a desert village. then on my birthday was the annual Nectar ceromony. and i summoned a husky named Kit! yes,I have met drina and i have fought her and her spider right here in Greenhaven! [level 40 heroic quest] Olvan and Lenori call me the Keeper.

Say hi to Uraza for me!

From, Olivia and Kit

Olivia  it is so obvi that Devin is Worthy

FLUFFEH!

Wolves  Are The Best!

rainbolovforever

#Minecraft

My Ships:Reilin,Conbeke,Fey(Finn and Rey)GLITTER PIZZA YUM YUM YUM

I AM A GREENCLOAK,JEDI,ACTRESS,AND GRYFFINDOR

HER NAME IS MEILIN NOT MERLIN

Thumbnail avatar 2826528cd3

dinosaurblue732

Hero:

Therese Rocksong

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Ok if you heard any of my other stories for my nectar ceremony, I was just exagerating. This is how I really joined the Greencloaks.

In Eura, I lived in Trunswick. My family used to be wealthy, after I was born, they became very poor. The Earl of Trunswick took our money.The only things we had left were, n tools, a small house, each other, and our flock of sheep. One day, the last day before turning eleven,The earl of Trunswick heard I defeated, a wolf at the age of five and a bear at the age of nine. Drinking the nectar was like drinking cinnamon and honey, and then I received a grizzly bear named Destiny. And of course, yes, I met the crazy girl, Drina. She is not all that powerful. I already beat her to three of the talismans.

Thumbnail avatar 2826528cd3

dinosaurblue732

Hero:

Therese Rocksong

Animal:

Destiny

Level:

Eden OakBrook,

The story was wonderful. Also you are right, Olvan without his morning coffee, however, is not scary, but terrifying. One time I was supposed to give him coffee that morning and he almost clobbered me in the face. Destiny-my grizzly bear-had to sit on him and put her paw on his chest and growl, the pledge of alleigance. So ended the scariest morning of my life. Do NOT laugh at me. Joking it is sort of funny. Hope you read my story.

Thumbnail avatar 803cacdafd

wolfmist642

Hero:

Rylee Toughmaster

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Hi, Akeke! Hi, Uraza! my story is, when i drank my nector, i summoned a wolf. it was not Briggan, of corse. but it was a wolf. thats when the green cloaks came and i joined them right away. 

I have always dreamed of meeting Briggan and Conor though. they are my favoretes. no ofence, Abeke.

I have not ran into Drina, because she is dead. but i have ran into Shane a bunch. and i HATE him! i have dreams were i punch him in the face.

i REALLY love these books. they are great and the story line is good too. i have read all the fist series and the three of the second series. there great! thanks soo much for writing them!

btw my Flash says Hi.

Thumbnail avatar fcf8333d2c

cleverhawk115

Hero:

Kloe Pathfinder

Animal:

Nix

Level:

Let's put this out front- I did not intend to be Keeper and will choose a different choice if I could have a do-over. Period. No questions. 

So now that we have that out, let me introduce myself. I am Kloe Pathfinder, Keeper of Greenhaven Castle, caller of Nix the Husky, ect., ect., ect. I have a long list of titles. But keep it to Kloe or we'll be here until the end of the world. Oh wait. It already happened a MILLION times. But you get the point. Nix is over chasing a butterfly, so I'd better get this all out before something else comes up. It was hard enough to find time to even start this.

Long ago my ancestors made a pact with Briggan the Wolf. That's were we get our family name, Pathfinder. In a time of great need, one of their male descendants would step forward and become the Keeper of the Castle, as long as all of my family would call a spirit animal. So I'm not exactly a fan of Briggam. When my dad didn't call a spirit animal, it was thought that I wouldn't call one either. But when Keith came to my village on my eleventh birthday and declared, in public, that I would be the new Keeper of Greenhaven Castle, no one believed him. We took an INCREDIBLY long trip anyway. I don't think he noticed that I was a girl. I may not act like it, but it's a little obvious. On Quadday we arrived to meet Lenori and Olvan. Then I called Nix and was pulled into a crazy mess and now I've gotta go. BYE!

Ares the Gecko , Nix the Husky and 

The Pathfinder Twins  

send their greetings from Greenhaven Castle!

Thumbnail avatar 9093a38ff2

drawingdragon611

Hero:

Maria Fatesister

Animal:

Sage

Level:

Drawing drawing constantly.....

Creativity never gets tired of me......

My pencil racing across the paper as swiftly as a waterfall.....

It barely ever ends......

and when it does.....

It starts again fresh and new.....

Creativity never gets tired of me......

Thumbnail avatar 9093a38ff2

drawingdragon611

Hero:

Maria Fatesister

Animal:

Sage

Level:

Hello abeke. I am Marie. I lived in Eura with my mother. just me and her. we lived near a mountain in a valley... we would try to get to the top so many times....( giggles ) I was always drawing them two. the mountains. I was almost always drawing or trying to climb the mountain with mother. But then.....( frowns ) the green cloaks came and took me away... took me to the ceramony.... i was so confused.... I had no idea.... they took me to green haven... told me i was spiecal... I drew my mom.... I drew the moutians... I drew things representing anger....

fear.... sadness.... happieness.... soon I realized what i was doing there. I realized. It has only been a few days from then. I know how to live up to my full potential... it was scary. I'm constantly having nightmares about it.

Thumbnail avatar 71c0296b03

cobradragon8043

Hero:

Lyria Frostsummoner

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Hello abeke, 

I come from uara 

I'm happy with my sp

CobraDragon

Thumbnail avatar d98b0bea32

werewolffrost131

Hero:

Heather Winterheart

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

Clan:

the legends

My story goes like this... My name is Heather and my story is simple. My family had died in an invasion by the Conquerors luckily they didn't find me. I grew up on the flat plains and learned to grow plants and solve things like making a bed, cooking and a lot more useful things. that brings us to the day of my summoning. One day I was out exploring when I found a village. It was just a run down village nothing to flash but what made it interesting was the people. I had never seen people sharing only those selfish people. I found myself slowly walking towards it. If they saw me I wouldn't be able to hide so I kept my distance. Then I slipped on a rock and went running into the village trying to get my balance. The misfortune attracted everyone else and before I knew it I had hundreds of eyes staring crossly at me.

One of them with a cloak the shade of dark green asked how old I was. I thought it was a dumb question but I answered anyway. He told me that I was tall for a twelve year old. He said something about a type of nectar but my bump was starting to hurt. He helped me to my feet before leading me into some sort of tent. In the middle was a table with a cup holding some sort of liquid it was dark yellow and smelled sweet. He held it out to me. I took it and had a sip, it tasted like honey. When I was finished I felt kind of dizzy and squirmish. Then there was a flash and a horse appeared out of nowhere.

The mysterious man told me to stay for dinner. But that night was a disaster. The village was invaded by the selfish Conquerors just like my birth village. The village was in flames the strange man told me some directions for me to follow. Sadly when we headed for the exit one of the Conquerors grabbed him he was helpless but I couldn't help him well not me but my horse could. She darted at the Conqueror knocking him of his feet. But another Conqueror stabbed the man in the back. I started to run I couldn't think my horse came running back. I climbed on her back and we headed for where ever the man was talking about and that place was Greenhaven. They explained everything to me and helped me name my horse. Her name is Scarlet by the way.

Heather

werewolffrost131

Hero:

Heather Winterheart

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

Clan:

the legends

My story goes like this... My name is Heather and my story is simple. My family had died in an invasion by the Conquerors luckily they didn't find me. I grew up on the flat plains and learned to grow plants and solve things like making a bed, cooking and a lot more useful things. that brings us to the day of my summoning. One day I was out exploring when I found a village. It was just a run down village nothing to flash but what made it interesting was the people. I had never seen people sharing only those selfish people. I found myself slowly walking towards it. If they saw me I wouldn't be able to hide so I kept my distance. Then I slipped on a rock and went running into the village trying to get my balance. The misfortune attracted everyone else and before I knew it I had hundreds of eyes staring crossly at me.

One of them with a cloak the shade of dark green asked how old I was. I thought it was a dumb question but I answered anyway. He told me that I was tall for a twelve year old. He said something about a type of nectar but my bump was starting to hurt. He helped me to my feet before leading me into some sort of tent. In the middle was a table with a cup holding some sort of liquid it was dark yellow and smelled sweet. He held it out to me. I took it and had a sip, it tasted like honey. When I was finished I felt kind of dizzy and squirmish. Then there was a flash and a horse appeared out of nowhere.

The mysterious man told me to stay for dinner. But that night was a disaster. The village was invaded by the selfish Conquerors just like my birth village. The village was in flames the strange man told me some directions for me to follow. Sadly when we headed for the exit one of the Conquerors grabbed him he was helpless but I couldn't help him well not me but my horse could. She darted at the Conqueror knocking him of his feet. But another Conqueror stabbed the man in the back. I started to run I couldn't think my horse came running back. I climbed on her back and we headed for where ever the man was talking about and that place was Greenhaven. They explained everything to me and helped me name my horse. Her name is Scarlet by the way.

Heather

werewolffrost131

Hero:

Heather Winterheart

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

Clan:

the legends

Heather

Thumbnail avatar 0148aeb33c

purpledolphin3175

Hero:

Theo Oceansword

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

hey abeke i am a huge fan of u and uraza. my spirit animal is a killer whale his name is keiko . he lives with me by the river . i live in oceanus  me and friends r a group called primal guards and theirs 7 of us . we go all around erdas looking for 7 legendary gem stones

Thumbnail avatar 0e63d19620

wolfmermaid1504

Hero:

Amie Desertsage

Animal:

Mithra

Level:

Clan:

Mith Clan

Hi Abeke, hi Uraza! I'm Amie Desertsage. So before the Greencloaks took me away I lived in a small village in Amaya with my grandmother and little brother Evan. Both of my parents are Greencloaks, but we rarely see them because they were always at Greenhaven. In the village I owned a business where I watched over other people's spirit animals if they are away. One day when I was on break I went to to the forest for a walk and out of nowhere Kieth came and said to follow him. And because I was curious I followed him. He took me to Olvan and Lenori and they gave me the nectar and then I summoned my spirit animal, Mithra. So the Greenclaoks took me to Greenhaven and when my parents saw that I had a spirit animal they were so proud. Then a month later Evan summoned a fox named Dox, so me, my parents, Evan, Mithra, and Dox are now one happy family fighting Conquerors. So far I have collected 4 talismans and I ran into Drina a couple of times and she threatened me. I got to go now, I am supposed to be watching Dox while Evan is out shopping and Mithra just chased Dox down the stairs. I gotta go chase after them before they cause trouble, so bye.

Thumbnail avatar 22825b8d4c

bluefire881

Hero:

Min-ri Blossomrise

Animal:

Scourge

Level:

Clan:

Wait what is going on

how is this not on the Urgent Missives board?

Ashes/Curse

~Queen of Cupcakes~

Don't get too close,

It's dark inside...

It's where my demons hide,

It's where my demons hide

Thumbnail avatar 8c9535fbd1

dogmustard42

Hero:

Brenna Allsand

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

Clan:

Mountain top clan

Drina`s the conquers neice. I have ran into her.I am from nilo.Before I came here I had dream`s about flame eating me.Right now he`s outside peeing.You can`t trust 

shane.I`ve read about you.You`re famous across Edres!Bye!

Thumbnail avatar 9afb5a3fb6

horsered523

Hero:

Evan Desertsage

Animal:

Dox

Level:

Clan:

Mith Clan

hi! I'm Evan. A year ago, before I became a Greencloak I lived in Amaya with my sister and grandmother because my parents were always away. Before I got my spirit animal, Dox, my older sister, Amie, got her spirit animal named Mithra. After Amie left I was in charge with her business and one day it was time for my nectar ceremony. All the other kids at the ceremony hadn't called a spirit animal except for me. So then Lenori came for me after I summoned Dox and then I went to Greenhaven bladablabla the end!      

Thumbnail avatar 8c9535fbd1

dogmustard42

Hero:

Brenna Allsand

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

Clan:

Mountain top clan

I  lived at a castle with my mom and the little dirty prince.At the nectar ceramony, I sunk off and Olvan  found me.He took me to greenhaven.I drank it there.From 

Brena and Cristal.

Thumbnail avatar 35be622938

opalkitten198

Hero:

Lyria Pathfinder

Animal:

Baihu

Level:

Clan:

Elements

Hi, I'm Lyria from Jano Rion, Zhong. My spirit animal is Baihu, a blue penguin. Baihu is napping on the floor right now, he never uses the bed I bought him. I haven't been a Greencloak for long, but so far it's been a really fun adventure for me and Baihu. Uh, oh. Baihu woke up, and he's hungry. Good-bye for now!

~Catty~

I am one of many things;

a dragon,

a Greencloak,

a warrior fan,

a writer,

a artist,

and a optimistic weirdo.

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.