fashionpurple581

Hero:

Jenna Diamondprincess

Animal:

Daisy

Level:

Clan:

Mith Clan

hi. My name is Jena and I am from Nilo. I lived in a small village and I am friends with two Greencloaks named Amie and Evan, but they live in Amaya. I lived with my mom and dad and in my village I am a artist. So this is how I got taken away: I was looking for berries for my family and then I got lost then I ran into Kieth. He took me to Lenori and she gave me the nectar and then I summoned my spirit animal, Daisey. And that is how I got my spirit  animals and became a Greencloak.

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

*Smiling* Thanks Abeke. I will! 

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf, member of the Erdas Wolf Pack

Country Girl  

#Neverbeenshipped

Luana

EverDaIIndpendencDay! 

Thumbnail avatar b1e5cef549

dragonfly1882

Hero:

Zayn Erdasshine

Animal:

Ori

Level:

Clan:

Foxcraft05

And i got 2nd

Thumbnail avatar 847a19985f

stormfairy87

Hero:

Eden Thunderguard

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Clan:

Uraza's huntsmens

hi i think you are cool

delaney stormfairy87

stormfairy87

Hero:

Eden Thunderguard

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Clan:

Uraza's huntsmens

want to join my clan:Uraza's huntsmen?

delaney stormfairy87

stormfairy87

Hero:

Eden Thunderguard

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Clan:

Uraza's huntsmens

i  am stormfairy87 leader of clan:Uraza's huntsmen find my posts

delaney stormfairy87

Thumbnail avatar 5f3859ec4a

bulldogdragon2515

Hero:

Kimber Wildbard

Animal:

Lyn

Level:

Wait... hold da phone.

Fay~*~

"There is only one way to find out who you really are. To be yourself."~Julie

"Love brings us together, while hate tears us apart."~Blaire 

Daughter of Zeus

#justeatit

#onlyyoucanliveyourdreams

#letangerbeyourfriend

Thumbnail avatar 3be08c99a6

fierysoftball20

Hero:

Bo-min Packlord

Animal:

Hunter

Level:

Hi Abeke and Uraza

Thumbnail avatar 492874016f

azurecreek34

Hero:

Irena Moonkeeper

Animal:

Umbra

Level:

Clan:

Marble Swan

Hi... I'm Irena Moonkeeper. I was born in Stetriol. Although, I'm half Stetriolan, and half Niloan. My parents favored my three older brothers instead of me. I didn't really care, though. I always "chased butterflies", as they would say. I got my nectar ceremony the day of my eleventh birthday. Summoning Umbra was the best thing that ever happened to me! As I was celebrating with my family, Keith arrived. He said that I was safer with the Greencloaks. My parents quickly agreed. It seemed like they didn't care. Although I didn't get much love, I still loved my family. I missed them while we were sailing on the big Greencloak ship. I still miss them to this day, but Umbra always cheers me up.

-Irena Moonkeeper + Umbra

Thumbnail avatar e731c4b98e

elftsunami36

Hero:

Lora Moonheart

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

hello person[s] who finds this [if anyone finds this at all, i'm just going to throw this out my window, hoping someone will find it]

is it just me, or are the adult Greencloaks acting weird? i mean, olvan just stands there yawning and trying to get us killed by sending us to get his coffee, and Lenori stands there, bear foot even when it's snowing! i don't like shoes either, but i put boots on in the winter! anyway, i guess i should tell you my story before someone sees me writing this.

i'm an orphan from amaya, i think my parents abandoned me on a snowy mountain [you know,the one that olvan tries to kill us on all of the time?], because that's where my story starts. i was only six, abandoned and half dead, when Artemis came to me. he curled up next to me, i reached out my hand, and we bonded. now i'm quite surprised by this, but i didn't get bonding sickness. i woke up the next morning, and Artemis had caught some mice for us to eat. now i know that that's gross, but hey, i was starving. Artemis taught me how to hunt, and we survived four years up on that mountain and the jungles below, but then the Conquerors came. at first we hid, then when we saw the imprisoned animals, we attacked. we somehow fought the entire conqueror squad and won, but not unharmed. Artemis had several gashes in his leg and i had suffered lots of deadly blows. we where almost dead when the greencloaks found us. i was unconscious for a few weeks, but i joined the greencloaks when i woke up. now i think i regret that desicion, seeing that i'm only aloud to leave greenhaven to get olvan some coffee.

artimis wants to go out for a run, so bye!

oil in water, smoke in air, we're killing them all, it's just not fair.

animals come and animals go, we kill them all, just for show.

nature is dieing, why is no one crying?

-elftsunami36

Thumbnail avatar e0d883cf58

beetlecow76

Hero:

Jac Lightningguard

Animal:

Drake

Level:

Clan:

Orioni Tribe

I not really a Greencloak, I'm actually an inter-diemensional traveler from a world known as 'Miscria'.

As strong as a elephant and sly like a fox [or was it 'as', anyway], the Orioni tribe will stay as one!

Thumbnail avatar e0d883cf58

beetlecow76

Hero:

Jac Lightningguard

Animal:

Drake

Level:

Clan:

Orioni Tribe

Drake calm down, you know you hate it well I tell people that.

As strong as a elephant and sly like a fox [or was it 'as', anyway], the Orioni tribe will stay as one!

Thumbnail avatar eee59ea964

dragonwitch620

Hero:

Sylva Bamboomender

Animal:

Hank

Level:

Clan:

Elements Clan

Abeke, 

hi, my name is Sylva Bamboomender. I have called a gecko. i deiced to call him Hank after my grandfather. i guess i will tell you my story. i warn you i don't have a great story. i lived with my grandmother, grandfather, and 5 brothers. the oldest of my brothers is 21, and his name is Marco, then their is Jason, who is 18, then the twins Denis and Arnold, who are 16, then Harold, who is 14, and then their is me, Sylva the only girl and youngest in the family. i don't really mind though. i love my brothers. they do pick on me though. my grandmother died when i was 7. Harold named his sheep dog grandfather got him for his birthday, Marybelle, after her. on my 11th birthday someone knocked on the door. i went to answer it. when i opened it i saw a man and a woman. the man stared at me with a weird smile. the woman was tearing up. she tried to put me in her arms but i pushed her away and screamed. grandfather and my brothers came running to see if i was ok. when grandpa saw the couple he dropped the glass he was holding. he told us to go upstairs. i wanted to know who these people were. i argued with him for the first time. he yelled at me. i almost fell. he had never yelled at me or anyone for a matter of fact. i ran upstairs with tears in my eyes. my brothers and i listened to them speak. i heard grandfather say '"what are you doing here Julia. you left all 6 children here without asking or talking to your mother or i. you only left each kid on the door step with a letter that was really short. you left them and didn't even visit. You got rid of them just so you could run off with your dear husband Richard who is eating my food that i stored without asking. you know i don't like him a all. i raised you better than this. but yet you go and run off with your dear love of your life and abandon your children. yet you expect me to believe that you want all 6 children back!" at this point we decide to go down stairs and actually meet our parents. we explain we heard and we meant our parents. i didn't really speak to them. my mother gave me a big hug but i didn't hug her back. i mean would you after 11 years of wondering where they were they show up out of no where on your birthday? then my mother explained that she was here to take my brothers and i home home with them. my father said he got the papers signed for us to go. Marco asked if we had i chose. they said no. i started crying. i ran to my room, or what would be for one more night. Jason came up and started explain that mother had said they leave in the morning at first light and that we would be happy. but i could tell in his voice he didn't believe it. and neither did i.  Denis and Arnold came in and told me a funny story to help me sleep. when everyone was asleep i snuck into Harold's room where he was sleeping with Marybelle. i woke him up and told him to meet me in the kitchen. we often have midnight chats. we deiced none of us wanted to leave. i knew what i had to do. the next morning i marched up to my mother before we left and told her we were not going. my parents tried to convince me other wise but i refused to go. that is when my mother grabbed me. she was hurting me. she was trying to shove me in the carriage. i screamed. my family started running to save me. my father ran and started knocking my brothers out cold. i screamed even louder. the two beasts came out of no where. a huge tiger which listened to my mother and a huge grizzly bear who listened to my father. they were their spirit animals. but how no one from my family has ever called a spirit animal before. my parents and their somehow spirit animals seemed possessed. then it happened. i was free. i was running away. i stopped and looked back to see what had happened. i saw my grandfather on my mother with the tiger trying to pull him off. i heard him scream in agony. i also heard him yell words. he said" Run Sylva! Don’t look back. your brothers will be fine. Just run. And remember that I loved you so much." then the tiger... the tiger... silenced him. my father loaded my brothers on the carriage. my mother started looking for me. that’s when I knew it was time to run. I ran for days. I didn’t stop to drink or eat. I was starving and thirsty. But mostly I couldn’t see with all the tears in my eyes. They were swollen with tears. I soon fell down on the grass and lost my conscious. When I woke up a boy Greencloak was sitting next to me. He said he’s name was Keith. He had found me as I fell. He said that he had been keeping me alive. I had been unconscious for 7 days. He told his story and I told him mine. He comforted me thought the hard times thought the story. He is actually here helping me write this. Any way. He told me that Leorni the greencloak sear had a vision of me and he was looking for me to bring to her and Olvan. He took me there and I called Hank. Now I guess I must be going Keith is saying its time to train. Here we go.

Your fellow Greencloak,

Sylva Bamboomender   

Thumbnail avatar eee59ea964

dragonwitch620

Hero:

Sylva Bamboomender

Animal:

Hank

Level:

Clan:

Elements Clan

Meilin,

hi, my name is Sylva Bamboomender. I have called a gecko. i deiced to call him Hank after my grandfather. i guess i will tell you my story. i warn you i don't have a great story. i lived with my grandmother, grandfather, and 5 brothers. the oldest of my brothers is 21, and his name is Marco, then their is Jason, who is 18, then the twins Denis and Arnold, who are 16, then Harold, who is 14, and then their is me, Sylva the only girl and youngest in the family. i don't really mind though. i love my brothers. they do pick on me though. my grandmother died when i was 7. Harold named his sheep dog grandfather got him for his birthday, Marybelle, after her. on my 11th birthday someone knocked on the door. i went to answer it. when i opened it i saw a man and a woman. the man stared at me with a weird smile. the woman was tearing up. she tried to put me in her arms but i pushed her away and screamed. grandfather and my brothers came running to see if i was ok. when grandpa saw the couple he dropped the glass he was holding. he told us to go upstairs. i wanted to know who these people were. i argued with him for the first time. he yelled at me. i almost fell. he had never yelled at me or anyone for a matter of fact. i ran upstairs with tears in my eyes. my brothers and i listened to them speak. i heard grandfather say '"what are you doing here Julia. you left all 6 children here without asking or talking to your mother or i. you only left each kid on the door step with a letter that was really short. you left them and didn't even visit. You got rid of them just so you could run off with your dear husband Richard who is eating my food that i stored without asking. you know i don't like him a all. i raised you better than this. but yet you go and run off with your dear love of your life and abandon your children. yet you expect me to believe that you want all 6 children back!" at this point we decide to go down stairs and actually meet our parents. we explain we heard and we meant our parents. i didn't really speak to them. my mother gave me a big hug but i didn't hug her back. i mean would you after 11 years of wondering where they were they show up out of no where on your birthday? then my mother explained that she was here to take my brothers and i home home with them. my father said he got the papers signed for us to go. Marco asked if we had i chose. they said no. i started crying. i ran to my room, or what would be for one more night. Jason came up and started explain that mother had said they leave in the morning at first light and that we would be happy. but i could tell in his voice he didn't believe it. and neither did i. Denis and Arnold came in and told me a funny story to help me sleep. when everyone was asleep i snuck into Harold's room where he was sleeping with Marybelle. i woke him up and told him to meet me in the kitchen. we often have midnight chats. we deiced none of us wanted to leave. i knew what i had to do. the next morning i marched up to my mother before we left and told her we were not going. my parents tried to convince me other wise but i refused to go. that is when my mother grabbed me. she was hurting me. she was trying to shove me in the carriage. i screamed. my family started running to save me. my father ran and started knocking my brothers out cold. i screamed even louder. the two beasts came out of no where. a huge tiger which listened to my mother and a huge grizzly bear who listened to my father. they were their spirit animals. but how no one from my family has ever called a spirit animal before. my parents and their somehow spirit animals seemed possessed. then it happened. i was free. i was running away. i stopped and looked back to see what had happened. i saw my grandfather on my mother with the tiger trying to pull him off. i heard him scream in agony. i also heard him yell words. he said" Run Sylva! Don’t look back. your brothers will be fine. Just run. And remember that I loved you so much." then the tiger... the tiger... silenced him. my father loaded my brothers on the carriage. my mother started looking for me. that’s when I knew it was time to run. I ran for days. I didn’t stop to drink or eat. I was starving and thirsty. But mostly I couldn’t see with all the tears in my eyes. They were swollen with tears. I soon fell down on the grass and lost my conscious. When I woke up a boy Greencloak was sitting next to me. He said he’s name was Keith. He had found me as I fell. He said that he had been keeping me alive. I had been unconscious for 7 days. He told his story and I told him mine. He comforted me thought the hard times thought the story. He is actually here helping me write this. Any way. He told me that Leorni the greencloak sear had a vision of me and he was looking for me to bring to her and Olvan. He took me there and I called Hank. Now I guess I must be going Keith is saying its time to train. Here we go.

Your fellow Greencloak,
Sylva Bamboomender

Thumbnail avatar efed27e63c

epicturtle69

Hero:

Olivia Oaklash

Animal:

Hermes

Level:

Abeke,

Hi there! My name is Olivia Oakdash. You like stories, but mine ain't good. But what's the harm in telling, I suppose.

I lived in a small town in Amaya with my mother, father, and brother (You'll hear from him, next). We were poor and Kato and I often had to steal things to support our family. We lived in a tiny 3 room house in the rather ugly part of town. One day, Mother got very sick. Kato and I stole medicines, but they didn't help much. She passed away when I was eight. The town gave us a bit of money, but not enough. We savored every single small meal.

On my eleventh nameday, one of the best things happened to me. I drank the nectar and summoned my spirit animal, Hermes (he's a hawk). Olvan came and collected me and Kato. He brought us to Greenhaven, where Kato and I were invited to join the Greencloaks. As you can tell, we did. I've already got my full cloak, Kato's still working on it. He's bound to get it soon enough, though.

Well, I'd better go. Kato's just got out of the shower and he wants his turn, and Hermes isn't being much help, he keeps trying to steal my quill and step on my parchment.

Bye!

~Olivia Kiera Oaklash and Hermes the hawk 

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.

~ Albert Einstein

If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

~ Unknown

FEAR has two meanings. Forget Everything And Run, or Face Everything And Rise. It's your choice.

~ Unknown

Thumbnail avatar efaa223edf

mummycat42

Hero:

Evelin Wondersong

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Clan:

Briggan's wolf cubs

Hi Abeke, I came from Eura. I was taken from my home in Trunswick. I first summoned my spirit animal on my birthday.I have run into Drina on my first quest.

I am a greencloak

A demigod daughter of Hades

Magician of the house of life

A host of bast

The Keeper

Wolves are shy and lovable creatures.

"I Keep my eyes wide open, bless this ground unbroken....." by Sabrina Carpenter

call me nightshade. 

Thumbnail avatar 0eb458b576

catcat22743

Hero:

Graice Windrise

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

I have not met her but my brother has he said it was a terrifying expirience

Thumbnail avatar 3faf0d86c8

pizzablue888

Hero:

Olivia Bravearrow

Animal:

Una

Level:

Clan:

4 Fallen

Hi Abeke, before I joined the Greencloaks, I had a happy life and all. That's when I summoned Mithra,(the fox) at my nectar saramony. All of a sudon, the Greencloaks came up to me and said they needed me to help save the world from the conquerors and all. The conquerors sounded like really bad people, and I saw my chance to be important, so I joined. And guess what, I  LOVED working with the Greencloaks!

-Ireana  Erdasgift

Thumbnail avatar cccc9b0a93

grayseeker22

Hero:

Vale Silverglide

Animal:

Ori

Level:

Hey there Urza! (And Abeke too...)

As you can probably see, I'm new here. So mine is  a short one...

I lived with my mom in Eastern Amaya, not too far from the shore. Dad had told us he would be back from his trip in time for the nectar ceremony (Dad's a traveling merchant). But it was the day of, and he wasn't here. Just my mom and a few friends who were taking the Nectar as well.

I'm afraid that my other friends didn't call a Spirit Animal like I did, but we'll see each other soon I'm sure.

I guess thats how I ended up here!

See Ya!

Warrior

Seeker

Survivor

Keeper

RainWing

Huffelpuff

Amity

Introvert

Thumbnail avatar 3b396507cb

hurricanedragon1077

Hero:

Fae Stormsong

Animal:

Mithra

Level:

I am Fae from Zhong. When my city just outside the wall fell to the conquers my father sent me away. I ran and ran until I ran into a greencloak named kieth who took me to Olavan and Lenori who told me to drink the nectar. I had just turned 12 and they thought I was special. I summoned Mithra my cheetah who is my best friend and lifelong partner. I have pledged my loyalties to the greencloaks to thank them for saving my lie. I truly owe them.

Abeke, you are a very strong and inspirational character. Thank you.

Thumbnail avatar 2150343dc9

dragonfreeze882

Hero:

Selene Oceanheart

Animal:

Lulu

Level:

Clan:

Texas TaeKwonDo!

Hi Abeke and Uraza! I am a normal kid in zhong, and no one cared much of what i did. When  it  was  my  turn to get nectar, i was kind of nervous. when i had the nectar, it tasted like a nice beef chilli. Then Lulu came! weve been traveling for a while, ive gotten 3 talismans and have ran into Drina a few times. well, Lulu seems to want to go outside, she is scratching the door. Bye!

Greencloak

Demigod

Beyonder

Hufflepuff 

Pokemon trainer

Fable Haven Preserve Owner

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures

AND PROUD!

Thumbnail avatar 6f4a5aa4ba

penguinhamster55

Hero:

Sofi Sunshade

Animal:

Rocco

Level:

Clan:

Animal Magic

Hi! I'm Sofi. I came from Zhong, where I lived with my twin brother Kaleb. When we were nine, our parents were killed by conquerers. Kaleb and I were taken in by our aunt and uncle, who took us to Oceanus to summon a spirit animal. I summoned Rocco, and he's been the brightest thing in my life. Kaleb summoned Mei Long, named after our mother. We moved to Oceanus so Kaleb could use catch bugs and find fruit, and me, catch fish. I was taken in by the Greencloaks, for my aunt and uncle are village greencloaks. Rocco is the king of the penguins, a magical penguin from the stories, who died protecting his newborn mate and chicks. He lets me hold my breath for three minutes, swim expertly, survive cold, and fish like an expert. It is great that I get to hear from you Abeke, good luck finding the talismans!

PS- I have gotten three talismans, Jhi's, Uraza's, and Ninani's. I also have two dyes, green and purple.

Sofi Sunshade

Kaleb says HI!

Thumbnail avatar 0374e5c793

beltrunning6

Hero:

Isabella Woodlady

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

Clan:

||Dumbledore's Army||

I lived near Boulder City. Whenever we had free time, my parents would take me there to get something or another. I loved my Amayan home. My father worked at the local pharmacy in our town, while my mom waited tables. I loved being an Amayan and like to go on quests there. 

Scarlett, my tiger spirit animal, was a big surprise. I was very well known in my town so I didn't think it was possible for me to get something incredibly rare. But Scarlett came! 

I only run into Drina when I acquire a new talisman. For some reason, she never seems to try and duel with me every time I accidentally come across her. It's weird! #whatdoesSheWANT?! I really hope I never have to duel with her (Drina)! 

Thumbnail avatar d9ae61b0a8

dogdonut473

Hero:

Desta Ebonyheart

Animal:

Achilles

Level:

Hi Abeke are Uraza. I'm busy saving the world and whatnot but I will post or send a letter later when I have some free time 

Desta "Azilia" Ebonyheart

Call me what you want. I prefer

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Phoenix

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Lady Dralion

Conqueror

My siggy has changed a lot recently, but I'm still me. A SAMBer. A person who lives under a rock

dogdonut473

Hero:

Desta Ebonyheart

Animal:

Achilles

Level:

Dear Abeke and Uraza,

Oh, the joy of writing again! It turns out that Worthy wanted me to answer you, sine not all of us are Greencloaks in pure. Anyways, here's the story you wanted about my recreation. It's what you wanted, isn't it?

Honestly, it wasn't my choice. I mean, Achilles and I already had a natural bond at a young age, and I was fed up with being special. So, like it or not, I became a Conqueror alongside my brother and Karmo. It was a big change from life on the run with my father, but what do you expect? He went to Stetriol and talked to Shane about using the Bile. Otherwise said, blame me for your first true friend’s (not trying to be spiteful or anything) death. Just feel free to do it. Anyway, I was told it was an effort to unite the Continents. To make the world a better place. It was all I ever wanted to do. With this amazing chance, of course I jumped at it.

But, it is true my father is Zerif, and that I am more of a criminal than Rollan used to be. I was raised by Rollan’s gang on the streets (small world, but I’m not surprised if he forgot me) and almost wanted to help get medicine for Digger, but Smarty held me back, since Rollan didn’t even know I existed. Tough, but I lived. Soon after, Smarty came back with willow extract and news that Rollan was dead. I saw through his lies, truth be told, I’m good at that, as is Rollan. When Zerif came looking for the summoner of Essix, he found me, but did not recognize me as his daughter. I was told to stay in the shadows and help is the need arose. Too bad I listened. I thought that he would finally recognize me and would take me in, but he lied. He left me to fend for myself and I found the Conquerors myself. I was slow to trust, and Shane told me the truth about the Devourer, under the promise that I would not “spill the beans.” It was a slow journey, but I made an escape plan and made it to the Mire. I am a recently made Greencloak, since I hid at the Mire and helped. I followed Raisha after her escape and found that my father was still alive after the Evertree disasters, and fled to Greenhaven with knowledge of the Wyrm’s existence. Upon my arrival, I warned Olvan and went to find the Redcloaks- who would lead me to my brother Devin Trunswick and childhood friend Karmo. Little did I know that another war would begin thanks to my actions. I met up with Shane first and then left to assemble the first force of ‘mutants,’ if you please.

So, yeah. Feel free to kill me anytime you want. I deserve it for my father’s crimes.

Sincerely,

Desta “Azilia” Ebonyheart

Fallen: I know you are alive and well, but whatever happens, I trust you.

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Phoenix

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Lady Dralion

Conqueror

My siggy has changed a lot recently, but I'm still me. A SAMBer. A person who lives under a rock

Thumbnail avatar d2757efd78

tsunamielf96

Hero:

Bo-min Mistshadow

Animal:

Drake

Level:

won't say

Thumbnail avatar d2757efd78

tsunamielf96

Hero:

Bo-min Mistshadow

Animal:

Drake

Level:

i was from zhong had  peaceful nector  ceramony when i summoned drake and became a greencloak. the end

dogdonut473

Hero:

Desta Ebonyheart

Animal:

Achilles

Level:

Please don't get Olvan (is he still alive?) to kick me out...... on second thought, just ask him to make me a Redcloak. 

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Phoenix

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Lady Dralion

Conqueror

dragonfreeze882

Hero:

Selene Oceanheart

Animal:

Lulu

Level:

Clan:

Texas TaeKwonDo!

What kind of animal is artemis?

Also, i totally agree. The fun ones are with worthy, because he isn't trying to murder us.

Greencloak

Demigod

Beyonder

Hufflepuff 

Pokemon trainer

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures but please copy and paste to your signature if you're one of the 6% that find wolves shy and lovable creatures

AND PROUD!

dragonfreeze882

Hero:

Selene Oceanheart

Animal:

Lulu

Level:

Clan:

Texas TaeKwonDo!

Now i have four talismans! Also, my friend and sister called spirit animals.

Greencloak

Demigod

Beyonder

Hufflepuff 

Pokemon trainer

AND PROUD!

Thumbnail avatar 00855a10b0

stormwerewolf38

Hero:

Benja Packsage

Animal:

Scout

Level:

haha nice your the first one on this entire sight to actualy make me laugh which is kinda ridiculous it's not hard but oh well.

ARRIARRI

dogdonut473

Hero:

Desta Ebonyheart

Animal:

Achilles

Level:

who is?

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Phoenix

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Lady Dralion

Conqueror

dogdonut473

Hero:

Desta Ebonyheart

Animal:

Achilles

Level:

Abeke- to answer your question, I have met Drina. It was fun to fight her. Also, I dislike when I have to harm my brother

Azalis

Azilia

Ember

Phoenix

Martial

Redcloak

Greencloak

Lady Dralion

Conqueror

Thumbnail avatar 8ed47f4b56

dragonkitten1486

Hero:

Erika Raindancer

Animal:

Hunter

Level:

my story is basic

i come from amaya and i used to be a  HUNTER. then Kieth met me and told me that i needed to participate in the nectar ceremony.it tasted AWESOME and then the ground shook and i summoned HUNTER.

the end

Thumbnail avatar 13acf64819

sciencedinosaur97

Hero:

Glen Packhelm

Animal:

Jinx

Level:

Clan:

science

My story begins when i was hunting in the field with my spirit animal jinks the husky when suddenly a councourer attacked! I was introduced to Tarik very pourley. I was taken to the castle in greenhaven the first place I went to was the kitchen and that is my story

Thumbnail avatar 6d246a56b5

fairytiger342

Hero:

Isabella Rainfall

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

The SilverWings

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M  POSTING ON THIS FORUM...

~-~-~-~*☆~Sapphire~☆*~-~-~-~

A SilverWing

A Book Lover

An Animal Lover

A Ravenclaw    

A demigod

Goldendusk

Snowpaw

Sapphirepaw

Hawkpaw

Sandheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thumbnail avatar dd462498bf

nightwings371

Hero:

Flore Skywatcher

Animal:

Daisy

Level:

Clan:

The SilverWings

ME TOO

~☆Skyheart☆~

A NightWing 

A SilverWing:

Silverstorm

A Gryffindor

Thunderbird

Skypaw

Fluffpaw

"It's sort of exciting,isn't it?Breaking the rules."~Hermione Granger

Thumbnail avatar 387d445a43

chessdragon255

Hero:

Rylee Windheart

Animal:

Echo

Level:

Clan:

The Seakerz of the Weary

My name is Jo the Brave, sister of your friend Rollan. I was born in Nilo but i ran all the way to Eura to escape the Conquerors. My spirit animal, a raven named Xissie, followed. Right now Xissie is pecking my hand... ow!!! Ok. I think you are awesome, Abeke! Tell my brother Rollan that I am okay and I miss him.

Ow, ok fine, Xissie! Ill get you food. Bye Abeke and Uraza!

Josephine the Brave

PROUD QUAKER!!!! 

My Gang: 

Seeker:

A ship in a harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.

Aqua:

Do what you can, where you are, with what you have.

Nightflight:

$!

Legend:

KEEP THE SAMB KIND!!!!!

Jo 

AND HER FLIPSIDE:

Elva

ELF NAME: Yerathiel

Thumbnail avatar 3fe11b8d93

lynxblue311

Hero:

Rai Cleverseeker

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

I come from Arizona, and my life was so boring. Spirit Animals takes my mind off of things, and the quests are great! I have met Drina many times, but havestill to collect more talismans, I have two!

Thumbnail avatar dd462498bf

nightwings371

Hero:

Flore Skywatcher

Animal:

Daisy

Level:

Clan:

The SilverWings

looks like GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE

~☆Skyheart☆~

A NightWing 

A SilverWing:

Silverstorm

A Gryffindor

Thunderbird

Skypaw

Fluffpaw

"It's sort of exciting,isn't it?Breaking the rules."~Hermione Granger

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.