Thumbnail avatar e435a328d8

softballpuppy41

My name is Aisha and this is my story. Things were normal that night well as normal as things get in the secret village. The secret village is where many children of Greencloaks alies who are no longer with us live. The Greencloaks dont even know about us. My own family is gone too and because of who my father was i am now the gaurdian of the village. It was a rutine night with one small hitch Desta was turning tweleve today. That meant i get the necture which isnt a problem for me. I have a fox spirit animal named Scarlet so i can get in and out of fortresses, through walls with holes big enough for a fox, and pretty much anywhere with our trick sly illusion. I was leaping through the trees with Diana who has a panther named Phantom when we saw a strange sight. A red haired girl being chased by a wolf that now i know is Breggin. She was in route to the village and i sent Diana and Phantom to redirect the route because those two can be very convincing if you know what i mean. I was on the ground when i saw the moose and I was so close to the Greenhaven wall it wasnt fair. I tossed Scarlet though the hole we used and used ny trick just as the moose charged. She grabbed a green cloak for me from the merchant's cart and i slipped it on, grabbed the necture and was out of there in a minute flat. Then things started going wrong I was on my to the village when that girl came out of nowhere and knocked me to the ground and knocking the necture out of my hands and on near the river. I knew if i didnt get it I wouldnt have time to get another flask. I asked Scarlet to get the flask to Leya in the village who would give Desta the necture. If you have ever been pounched on by a big dog or big cat you know how it felt. I was on the ground trying to get up when I was landed on by Breggin and knocked out. When i woke up Olven and Conor were standing over me Conor helped me up and Scarlet came running and bit Olven on the arm to get them to give me space. Breggin was being given a lecture by Scarlet is my guess for jumping on me. I looked right at her Maya Cunningwatcher and I saw trouble in her eyes. Scarlet wouldnt go passive or leave my side for anything as I was walked to Greenhaven. They though since i was still wearing the green cloak I was one of the Greencloaks. They think i hit my head hard when i fell. (By the way Breggin you own me an apology.) I was stuck there for a week with Maya crashing, breaking ,running, with a wild wolf. I accually liked it there which is surprizing but i had to go home. Before i left Lori asked me where i was from and i said closer then you might think, she surpized me by saying the secret village. I fooled most of them but not her.

"How did you know?" i asked.

"I once heard of the village from a Greencloak alli and his name was Lewis Wisekeeper." She said.

"Father trusted you and that means we are safe here."

"Go bring your friends quickly and tell them to come here."

"Thank you." and ever since we have been in Greenhaven.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar a67b53e28b

fairyeagle366

hi! I'm Diana Cahill! I lived somewhere and when they had a nerter thing I got Jasmine! We are a perfect macth! I lived with only my mother on a farm too!

-Diana and Jasmine:)

• Posted at:

Diana Cahill and Jasmine

Thumbnail avatar 9adf7fe752

dragonwizard7901

well. i...okay. *deep breath*um. so. i have a, shall we say, ginormous family since there were five litters, two triplets, two twins,and me. i'm the third. so one day, i was reading and then boom! my dad slams open my door and yells "YOUR NECTAR CEREMONY" to tell the truth... i had forgot, now, none of my siblings had spirit animals , but when i drank that nectar BOOM! there's a GIANT jaguar in front of me! i for one. was happy to be led away from the GIANT crowd that is my family

• Posted at:

-I AM THE DRAGONWIZARD!

Thumbnail avatar dae2913a4c

dragonwizard8149

Hello Abeke

I am Ren Silveraura  from Eura. I was a shepard just like your friend Conor was. Herding sheep was kind of fun. One day i waswalking through the pasture when i got attacked by evil people. They weren't conquerors. They were brand new evil forces. MUCH stronger than your enemies. My father told me before he got killed: Only you can save the world. Not even the Four Fallen. I am the one destined to save Erdas. Sadly not you. But we are getting off topic. After the attack, i was took from my home and went to drink the netar. that's when Artemis came into my life

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar c92bad81fe

chasingaqua113

I am from Eura, I used to help my parents around with getting food for them and just running around with my friends, of course after I summoned Chase I was taken away, I never really got to say goodbye to any of my friends or family, but the Green cloaks need all the help they can get though... and Chase is barking at the... CHASE CALM IT!!!!!! GOT TO GO, BYE!!!!!!!!!

Brayden Goldenforce

• Posted at:

I am...

A friend

Trustworthy

Brave

Strong

Fierce

A Greencloak

An interesting fact about Greencloaks... we are united...

But what else am I?

Better question is... What are you?

Thumbnail avatar aaa8dccadf

dragonwings2117

Hello Abeke,

I don't remember that much about my past.I'm really like you and Rollan's mom. I bonded with my spirit animal without nectar. I got the bonding sickness and went crazy.Sometimes,I hurt my spirit animal and other people. My parents were killed by Zerif when they invaded my  village.He took me hostage and told me he could free me from the bonding sickness.I was almost bribed into drinking the bile.It was the wort day of my life.My sister was killed along with my parents.After i had lost almost all hope but i avenged my sister's death.I escaped the conquerors and made my way to greenhaven. Here, i was cured of the bonding sickness and became a greencloak.I fight with a firey fist. If the cuonquers intersept this message, I AVENGE MY SISTER'S DEATH AND THE GREENCLOAKS WILL WIN! I FIGHT WITH THEM FOR WHAT I KNOW IS RIGHT! NOBODY WILL SUFFER ANYMORE!So Abeke, please keep fighting alongside Conor,Rollan and Meilin. 

Good luck and best wishes,

Kimber Poisonshadow

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9ef149400e

flyingwolf1427

Hello Greencloaks,

I had a problem with a wolf in a forest I ran to the nectar ceremony and I drank the nectar of ninani  my spirit animal was Briggan one of the fallen beasts Keith took me to Greenhaven.

• Posted at:

Robby Massachusetts

Thumbnail avatar b11980eabe

dinosaurwerewolf534

HI Abeke my story is when i summoned rex I new I had some where to go , first i battled a few conquers thats when i  found friendship and yes i met shane and drina 

• Posted at:

My pretty little tiger.Ilove this game not just my pretty tiger. I love this game because it's action packed adventurers are fun and hilarious

Thumbnail avatar 47caf63630

fairypuma74

What do you mean?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar f07744dc24

crimsondolphin259

i am from trunswick.

eradas is so great so is trunswick!

i wish i could choose wolf.

do you?

i love canines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love animals and spirit animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great adventure!!!!!!!!!!

merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 6b3cca5d2c

adventurehideout28

Dear Abeke,

I have a story. It was a windy day. My father went out hunting while my mother stayed home cooking. I originally come from Eura. So he went hunting and I stayed home with my mom. It has been twelve hours since he didn't came back. So my mother sent me out to look for my dad. I went around and I saw him and other being held captive by the conquerors. I saw other people hiding in the bushes. Suddenly, they attacked. I knew they were trying to rescue the people so I helped them. We fought until one of those conquerors knocked me off concious. Soon I saw one of the rebels rescuing me. We went by my home and I saw a conqueror telling my mom that these people called the Greencloaks have took my father and I away to be held as slaves. I also saw my older brother getting angry and he said something. I didn't heard what he said but soon I would know that he became a conqueror and fight the greencloaks to avenge my father and I. Then we came to a secret place with two people. Everything happened so fast. I became a Greencloak they said that I will be known as the Keeper. The best part came last. My animal. A female fox wich matched my personality. Clever, tough, and brave. They said she'll be named Destiny. I advanced quickly in my class. Then they officially decided on sending me to dangerous missions. I'm still a level 13, but when I'm level 40 I'll rescue my father and collect talismans. They say I'm not the only one collecting talismans. Better go now! Destiny is right now begging to play.

Sincerely,Victor Staraxe.

P.S. I'm a big fan of you guys. Really big fan! I read all of you're adventures. I must tell you I have important info about Meilin. I must tell you on the next letter.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar aab7c5339a

emeraldbeetle397

Hi, I was alright at swimming, alright at sports to say, my mother taught children and my father helped the head of our village. My mother had the spirit animal named Rakus, he was a rat. My father had a wolf named Bris the wolf was the opposite of my father and he was a substitute of any friends. Meanwhile Rakus went with my mother to work, all was nice until the nectar ceremony.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 80de7d0e9d

lavendercat531

You want to know my story? Well then, here goes.

I am Hazil Wintershadow of Amaya. My parents did not have spirit animals, but instead had animals of the Bile. They were CONQUERERS! They saw me as a failure because I refused to drink the Bile. It was a month after my birthday. The birthday when I should have drank the Nectar of Ninani. But there was no Nectar offered. My parents thought I would come around and drink the Bile.

A month after my birthday, my parents were getting impatient. I had been spying on them and doing things to try to postpone their big invasions(going to rob someone? just steal the food to go for a shopping trip instead!). So, one night, I heard them planning to force me to drink the Bile. But that night, I ran away. I lived in the woods for a week, hoping I wouldn't be affected by the bonding sickness. One night, Keith found me and took me to the Greencloaks. They gave me the Nectar and I summoned a fox. I hadn't expected to summon an animal at all, but there she was. Echo is a sneaky, cunning and clever creature who is always by my side. I once heard Olvan say that only tricky and sneaky people summon foxes. Is that me? I don't know. But now my frog-faced blobs of camel spit parents are distant memories. I hope never to see my squid-brained parents ever again.

Yes, I've met Drina. She's a real pain in the tail, Echo seems to say with that disdainful look every time I mention Drina to her. I can't say it's been a pleasure meeting her.

Well, there you have it. Echo is my constant companion, always at my side when I need a gentle paw to tickle me when I'm sad, and to whack my face with her tail when I'm being stupid. The Conquerors are stinkfarts and will always be.

Well, I should go now. Echo keeps trying to eat my hand, maybe she's hungry. Bye!

• Posted at:

Trust is not to be trusted.

No one will remember until the moment when it's your time to SHINE!

So spend your life waiting for that moment, and when it comes, cherish it.

Cats

Dragons

Foxes

AND BEST OF ALL...

SEA SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar 0e0fb2ad4d

fairycat187

bump

• Posted at:

Cherry Omoiyari

Manga and movies and music, oh my!

here i am, sitting in a tin can

far above the world

planet earth is blue

and theres nothing i can do...

My mission in life is for nobody to ever forget me.

Thumbnail avatar 3fae2f5d04

blackcat8204

Hello i am......this feels akward

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 907a5dac6d

wolfcloud1958

This is my story...

We lived along way from everywhere pretty much. The only thing we had was a tiny village with a variety store, an Aldi and a bakery. It was the day before my 11th birthday. On my birthday, I was lucky if I got a stitched up pair of shorts. But I was used to it. That night, as always, I was humming myself to sleep to the tune of TAKE ME TO CHURCH. I did it every night. I wanted to be a singer. All of a sudden, something hit my window. A stone. I dismissed it. Another stone. I slowly got up and peered through the window. A stone hit my face. "Oi! Watch it!" I yelled. I was used to things much worse than this so I didn't think about who it would be and if they would hurt M or not. I went down stairs careful not to wake anyone. A big man was standing outside. "Who are you and what do you want?" I said. The man said nothing but handed me a warm flask. "Drrink it" said. So I did. All of a sudden there was a flash and a red wolf appeared. "Lenori was right" the man said. "You have summoned an animal!" He shook my hand. "Im Olvan" he said. And then I was taken away.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4b958e7aa1

dragondreamtime640

That's a lot of stars from one post.

• Posted at:

DRAGON

With no good there is no evil,With no evil there is no good.

MINECRAFT RULES!

FOURM Snake

WARRIORS CATS!

DESTROYER OF MARY SUES

KING OF OPNESS,SNAKES,AND SPACE.                                                _

Star if u like snakes

Thumbnail avatar 4b958e7aa1

dragondreamtime640

304 PAGES!?!?!?!?!?!?

• Posted at:

DRAGON

With no good there is no evil,With no evil there is no good.

MINECRAFT RULES!

FOURM Snake

WARRIORS CATS!

DESTROYER OF MARY SUES

KING OF OPNESS,SNAKES,AND SPACE.                                                _

Star if u like snakes

Thumbnail avatar a6f900960a

lynxadventure425

Hello Abeke.

I have collected all the talismans already, so it's just me hanging out. Will there be a new update on the game soon? Like new talismans or new levels or other things?

This is my story. I am officially from Russia, aka Zhong, by my poster of BRIGGAN behind myself does explain a lot. Russia aka Zhong is in two continents that the ural mountain are the borders of so I'm part from Eura, part from Zhong which makes me Eurasian. Anyways, my story is, i was sitting by the rivers edge, with my sister, Tiffany, and playing with our dog, rocky. (This also explains the spirit animal that I have now, you might not see it on my poster, but it's a husky.) It was a bit lonely, so I decided to take a look in the depths of the forest. I didn't realize I got lost, but what I didn't realize is, blended in amongst the trees was a strange cloaked green figure (yes, it was a greencloak.) Keith grabbed me from behind and started dragging me to Lenori and Olvan... well, then you know what happens next. It is very difficult being away from home, but being a greencloak is very fun and adventurous. Hopefully my story will continue if you make a new update or something. For now, I'm just doing quests to get more unique armour and other stuff.

P.S. You rock Abeke! You're my favourite character (and say hello to uraza, too.)

by the four fallen,

Lynx

• Posted at:

.~*{Lynx}*~.

DArkSide

^{Shadow}^

I'mNOTClay

'~Phoenix~'

I❤️Wolves

❄️Icewing❄️ and ✨Nightwing

Always Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and twice as beautiful as you ever IMAGINED.

Queeof: OceansMangos& Night.

Thumbnail avatar fdaed4a1de

catphoenix247

Hi Abeke! 

My name is Brooke. I, too, am Niloan, though I may not look it. I have family from Eura. 

My spirit animal is a cheetah named Artemis. We have a strong bond. Both of us adore the freedom of running across the Niloan plains. Artemis makes me faster and more agile, though even with her helping me it's hard to keep up with her! 

I have always wanted to be a Greencloak, just like you, Abeke. Artemis and I strive to help Erdas. Before I summoned her I lived a normal life in Nilo, hunting with my parents and my younger sister. I also like doing art; drawing is a passion of mine. 

Now I have Artemis by my side and I am a Greencloak. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

• Posted at:

-Catphoenix247

aka Sandfire

Loyal Warrior of WindClan

And a massive Warrior Cats fan!

Thumbnail avatar 95d9a4db92

amberunicorn816

Hi, I'm Selene Waterstone coming all the way from Zhong.  Shadow (my bird) is currently trying to peck at my pencil, so I'd better hurry up.  So, anyway, I came from a big, bustling town.  I have no siblings, but I would always be dreaming about my spirit animal and what we would do together.  One day, some Greencloaks came, and I was fetched for the Bonding Ceremony.  I was so excited!  Before that day, I would think of new ways my future would unfold.  When I drank the Nectar of Ninani, I was surprised to find a gigantic falcon come zooming my way!  Her name is Shadow, and we are still friends up to this day. Even though we argue sometimes, Shadow and I have a powerful bond.  Anyway, I was brought to Greenhaven.  After that, well, you know what happened after that.  We go on quests together, and I just came back from the dense, beautiful forests of Eura to help Keith.  OW!  Okay, I get it, you stubborn hawk!  Sorry, got to go, Shadow's... OW...pecking on my...OW...hand...OW!  Anyway, I'm on my way to a training session now.  See ya soon!  

• Posted at:

ERDAS KEEPER

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious

creatures but please copy and paste to your

signature if your one of the 6% that find wolves shy

and loveable creatures

Thumbnail avatar 95d9a4db92

amberunicorn816

Hi, I'm Selene Waterstone coming all the way from Zhong.  Shadow (my bird) is currently trying to peck at my pencil, so I'd better hurry up.  So, anyway, I came from a big, bustling town.  I have no siblings, but I would always be dreaming about my spirit animal and what we would do together.  One day, some Greencloaks came, and I was fetched for the Bonding Ceremony.  I was so excited!  Before that day, I would think of new ways my future would unfold.  When I drank the Nectar of Ninani, I was surprised to find a gigantic falcon come zooming my way!  Her name is Shadow, and we are still friends up to this day. Even though we argue sometimes, Shadow and I have a powerful bond.  Anyway, I was brought to Greenhaven.  After that, well, you know what happened after that.  We go on quests together, and I just came back from the dense, beautiful forests of Eura to help Keith.  OW!  Okay, I get it, you stubborn hawk!  Sorry, got to go, Shadow's... OW...pecking on my...OW...hand...OW!  Anyway, I'm on my way to a training session now.  See ya soon!  

• Posted at:

ERDAS KEEPER

94% of people think wolves are evil and vicious

creatures but please copy and paste to your

signature if your one of the 6% that find wolves shy

and loveable creatures

Thumbnail avatar db20fad904

twilightchief24

Abeke will probably post on this thread.

• Posted at:

I'm Luke

(haha you got me, I'm actually a ninja)

I post random stuff and not random stuff. You might remember me as that guy in the corner who types in text color way to bright for your eyes.

Me: I'm Luke! You: *hiss*

#AmbShep

Thumbnail avatar 258fd7bf66

beartroll119

Abeke must love spirit animals to get invited to the grrencloaks because i can't wait ti'll teh movie comes out

I AM A HUGE SPIRIT ANIMAL FAN

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a37b01f848

mellowraven37

"Don't let go!!!,"I screamed at maria,"No way dude. I have to go, that coyote is fast, he already has sprung kailey.  i look scared at kailey, her spirit animal looking at her sadly as she was carried off by the strong horse.  i pull at the steep cliff, daring to pull me down in to the boiling water. i watch maria walk away her ankle sprained from running with me.  an arrow suddenly zoomed past her head and she fell, losing her grip on the cliff she fell into the water.  i shrieked and listen to her screams turning into muffled whimpers.  the coyote is here now i hear him racing to my hands, but then i yell as weight grabs my hand.  it pries my hand from the cliff and lifts me up.  

...a green cloak...  i rest my gaze on the cup he gives me, silently i nod.  i lift the cup it's pure deliciousness and i gasp i fall to ground my hands are over my ears and i hear a soft rumbling, and i see my heart flutter i summoned a cheetah it's eyes rest on me and flee behind the green cloak's cloak he pushes me up to her and grins then in a wisp he's gone the only rumbling i hear is the soft beats of a purr in the cheetah's throat i want to run and flee, but a small part of me makes me freeze.  the cheetah gives me a sly cat-like-grin and she purrs louder and rubs against my skin.  I'm so tiny to her that i climb onto her and in a flick we are at the other side of the forest my name is Jane Cleverhunter and her name is Emerald

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar c05b411f07

angelfighting177

Born in philly moved to flordia next to a forest and drank the nectar. I summoned a panther named Sphinx and now were bet friends. Brooke is my name and I can be really sassy. That's why no one dares to try and hurt sphinx!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 86a26ae0dd

donutvampire15

Yeah I ran into Drina she is mean. I mean it. I also want to know if you, Connor, Merlin, and Rollan are fine especially Conner.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4d4df0c06a

wolfangel4788

Hi I'm Erika Skydancer, and I'm from Eura. I woke up one morning in my warm bed at my mothers house when I heard a boy that seemed a couple years older than me. He was saying that he traveled from Greenhaven, looking for me. I was very surprised that a greencloak was looking for me, a twelve year old who hasn't summoned a spirit animal because we don't have nectar ceremonies here. I went outside to see what he wanted and he told me that The leader of the greencloaks needed to see me. I felt so honored that somebody so important needed to see me. so I told my mother and she didn't want me to go but knew that I needed to so she wished me farewell. The boy named Keith and I walked for miles until we came upon a clearing and I saw Olvan and Lenori. Olvan asked if i was the one and lenori answered back, yes. Olvan then asked Kieth the scout the way and then keith started complaining about how tired his feet were. Olvan and lenori gave me the nectar and then i felt a tingling sensation corse through my body then I summoned two spirit animals, a raven and a wolf. I was shocked and apparently so was lenori and olvan. After the shock of summoning multiple spirit animals I decided to name the raven (who was a half common raven and half australian raven) Echo and the wolf (who was a red wolf) Midnight because we arrived at midnight. It's been a while seince my nectar ceromony and im 13 now and ive helped defeat the conquerers and ive helped the redcloaks and ive had an amazing journey in the process

• Posted at:

Spirit animals for the win

Thumbnail avatar af571c287b

dragonscarlet180

Hello my name is charisse flamesong. i come from northern Amaya. My dad is a blacksmith (where the "Flame" in Flame song comes from.) and my mom is a singer (where the "song" in Flamesong comes from.) Before i summoned Loki all i wanted was to be a singer like my mom. We were not a poor family. I mean we weren't rich, but we weren't poor either. on the day of my nectar ceremony i didn't think i was going to summon anything. I knew that there was always a chance, But no one in my family had summoned a spirit animal in a long time. so when i drank the nectar no one was as surprised as me when a komodo dragon appeared in front of me! you must understand i had never in my life seen anyone summon a spirit animal, so i didn't know the greencloaks were going to come. I just assumed that Loki would stay at my house. after a few minutes it was obvious that it couldn't happen. in the time it took us to walk in the door, Loki had chewed up my favorite shoes, knocked ink onto the floor, stamped all over my mom's sheet music and got covered in soot! Loki is the viking god of mischief. you can see why i named Loki that now right? anyway Loki was sitting on the floor, black from the soot, when a small drop of venom dropped from her mouth and burned a hole in the floor! it was then that my mom turned to my dad and said "That thing has got to go." we were in the middle of a giant argument as to what would happen to Loki when keith knocked on the door. my mom and dad talked to him for a bit. all i heard was "be good to get rid if that thing." then they told me that i was going to be a greencloak. then they sent me off! just like that! without a second thought. without even a goodbye! It took a long time to train Loki not to make mischief. she still burns the occasional hole in the wall, or chews up the occasional shoe, or steals the occasional roll from the mess hall, but she's getting better. 

Oops gotta go! Loki just knocked over an entire can of paint! Loki!!!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar e8fdfca01a

dolphinquest103

I got the letter so fast 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar e8fdfca01a

dolphinquest103

I got the letter so fast 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

basiliskcrimson15

dear Abeke your spirit animal isnt the only adventure loving animal anyway i grew up in a poor family well not very poor my dad is cobbler my mom stays home and watchs my brother normaly i like climbing the trees on the outskirts of town i live in utah name jace nice to meet you by the way shane seems like a nice guy

• Posted at:

komodou

Thumbnail avatar 69d6d2bfef

angelcake678

I got Uraza's talisman xD.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 37123fa781

fairyblue676

I lived on a farm too, with my 4 brothers and sisters. I was in the forest behind my house when I saw an injured Wolf. I fixed a splint for it and then saw a clan of Wolves come from the bushes. One pushed up a gourd filled with a strange liquid. I drank it and the largest Wolf became passive on my right arm. Suddenly I could hear all animals talking! The Wolves thanked me and welcomed me into their pack. My Wolf said his name was Fang. Then I heard my Mother calling and Fang became passive again as I rushed out of the forest and to my house for dinner. I thought it was a dream, but I was woke up in the morning by a pack of Wolves! So I always head to the forest at Greencloak Tower when I'm not training or battling. My pack is like my second family!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4eb1cd3b83

penguinemerald214

I live in Southern Amaya where it gets rally cold. My family was not wealthy so when Lenori and Olvan summoned me I was torn between staying and helping my family or following a possible adventure. I decided to come and when I tried the Nectar I summoned a Penguin like the ones that live a few miles south of my home. I decided to name her Crystal because she was the most precious thing to me. That's my story.

• Posted at:

Written by a Greencloak, a magician of the House of Life, a daughter of Hecate goddess of magic, a Rainwing and owner of the Emerald Penguin Tailisman.

Greetings, Abeke. I have heard much of you, Uraza, and your team. I wish you all well, and as for Uraza, I suggest exploring Western Nilo, I hear there are strange creatures there, and maybe Oceanus and the Hundred Isles. But enough jabber from me, let's get to the point. I was a smart, lanky boy at the age of eleven. I lived a normal life, went to school, played with family and friends, etc. Until the fire. I was sitting on my bed reading. It was dusk, and it was cold outside. The kind of cold that makes you think that Arax might be after you. We had a fire going, but nobody was paying it any attention, because we were a careful family. All of a sudden, I heard footsteps, and suddenly, the wall was ablaze. I screamed, "FIRE! FIRE!", and went to the kitchen to grab a wet cloth so I could try to put it out. When I came back, my whole room was on fire, the red, orange, and yellow tongues licking hungrily at anything and everything they could find, destroying it all and leaving nothing. I began to run out of the hall, but suddenly, a piece of roofing, lit with flames, fell onto my path. I was separated from my family. The fire was spreading rapidly, and soon the whole house would be on fire. I figured it was the end of the line for me, so I lifted the roofing with all my might. It maybe budged an inch. I tried again, but my hands were weak from the burns, and I flinched away from the flames. I backed up uncontrollably, wanting to get as far away from the flames as I could. The last thing I remembered was hitting something with my head. Then the whole world went dark. When I woke up, I was in a room, and Olvan, Lenori, and Keith were looking down at me. "Is he awake? Is he alright?" Olvan asked. "I'm sure he'll be fine" replied Lenori. I looked around. "Wh-where am I?!" I said incredulously. "You are safe. This is Greenhaven Castle. I saved you from that fire" Keith responded. "What about my family?!" I said. "Your family... they... they... I'm so sorry" Keith said. I already knew what had happened, and began sobbing. When I was finished, Lenori questioned, "How old are you?" I said, "Eleven." She gasped. "Have you had the Nectar of Ninani?" I replied, "Ummm... no. My family never had contact with the Greencloaks, so no." Lenori reached behind her and retrieved a capped flask. She uncapped it and said, "You must have the Nectar of Ninani, or bond naturally and face dire consequenses." I, being witty, replied, "But I have not bonded, apparently. i do not see the harm it would do." She simply handed the flask to me and said sternly, "Drink." Secretly, I had always wanted to taste the Nectar, and I drank. It was amazing! It tasted like honey-butter biscuits with cinnamon, but in a liquid. I sat patiently, waiting. I began to feel a bit woozy. I had a headache and a stomachache and aches in places aches aren't. I said, "I need to lie down." I did, and suddenly the room filled with a white light that ended as suddenly as it had begun. When it subsided, there was a bird of prey standing on my chest. It had brown plumage with a white underbelly and wings dotted with white. Lenori whispered, "It's an osprey." It reached out and touched my forehead with its beak. Suddenly, the aches and wooziness were gone. I stroked it, and it cooed like a pidgeon. I said, "I think I'll call him Ori." Lenori then told me about the whole "Keeper" business, and how I was one of them. She told me that I could join anytime, due to the fire, and that even if I didn't, I could work with them and they would find me a nice home. I agreed to become a Greencloak, and well, that's where my story ends. I have collected the Amber Leopard of Uraza (yes, Uraza, your talisman) and I am working on retrieving another talisman. But that is only the end of the beginning. Farewell, fellow Greencloaks.

• Posted at:

WolfWave

the KRINJE is REEL

a proud...

Fanwing

Seawing

Greencloak

Forumshadow

Dragonrider

Jedi Padawan

Hufflepuff

One of the 6% who thinks wolves are shy and loveable.

OC's: Wavecurrent, Flarespinner, Ibex

#AWWWWYEAHSSSS

Thumbnail avatar d413bcba41

heatwaveangel59

Abeke, you and Uraza are my favorite!!! This is my story, so it was the day of my Nectar Ceremony and well my mom wanted me to get all princesses up but I refused. I'm more of a tomb boy... Any way I felt a hundred butterflies in my stomach. I was last anyway and the rumors were that the first person was most likely to summon a spirit animal. To my suprise the first two didn't summon a spirit animal. When I got on the stage I felt like everybody eyes were locked on me. When I took the sip of the nectar of Ninani the swan I never wanted the feeling to end. Unfortunately it had to. Right after I felt so dizzy that I collapsed on the floor which is not likely of me. Then I quickly stood up like nothing happened. Everybody jaws dropped but I could pin out why. When I looked back I saw the most graceful cheetah ever. So that's my story. Well not all of it. I forgot to mention that I was once with the conquerors... just not by accident like you. I chose to. But then I realized all the wrong they were doing so I joined the Greencloaks. So THATS my story. You could say we have a lot in common. Considering that we both come from Nilo too.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 66a147deeb

lynxdragonfly112

Dear Abeke,

I am Irena Dark Aura. I come from Nilo, too! I don't know which city, though(in the area I live in, we were very poor). I've always wanted to know about you. Trust me, I've seen Drina before(a bunch of times!). Indra, my spirit animal Cheetah, always purrs when she hears the name 'Uraza'. I can't wait to send you a story of my life by the way! 

Sincerely, Irena Dark Aura 

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar b21420487f

dogblue12004

hey abeke I haven't gotten any talismans yet but I have gone looking. how i summoned midnight was we were in the forest and my brother came to get me, because it was time for my nectar cerimony. but I wanted to stay out there and enjoy the trees, and everything but we heard something in the distance so we decided to go. when it was my turn I came up and sipped the nectar, it was SO sweet and it felt like it just ran down my throat without even letting me taste it but then I started to feel a little dizzy and instantly there appeared midnight, my beautiful midnight. yes I have met Drina and she's pretty creepy. but I'm wondering how many more adventures you, connor, rollan, and meilin will go on.

love, Harmonie Firelady

• Posted at:

cool

• Posted at:

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 134 ,