wolfdragon1070

Hero:

Jenna Goldenknight

Animal:

Hunter

Level:

Clan:

Silver Forest wolf clan

Hi Abeke, I come from a land called reality and in here we don't have spirit animals, so we bond with regular animals, like dogs and cats, to it would be a domestic jackel or a cat about a foot long, but you don't need a spirit animal to connect with creatures, all it takes is a bond between you and your animal, I have a lab dog and her name is lilly, we can just look at eachother and know what the other is talking about

Thumbnail avatar cfa00d9484

lonewolf132

Hero:

Morgin Starshade

Animal:

Zephyr

Level:

I lived a rich girl's life without much worry of the outer world let alone the one i was in the biggest worry was that the dinner will have to wait a min. latter or so and had a private touter for learning math and stuff around that area this makes up my lack at athletic skills.

Then when i thought that life would always be like this, an eternal winter where no time flows, so i didn't plan ahead which at the time i didn't care about but more of thnk about it when the choise comes this shows my laid back and calm personality.

When i 'became' of age my spirit animail took the form of a (fennec) fox and a new life begain as my old life ended but with my bff i used the ablity to outsmart my foe and calc. dangerous moves (or plans) so no risk was taken and as few as posiable deaths occur on both sides of the feild. My loyality is only those who i call 'clan mates' which mean the greencoats of cource and almost nothing can break this loyal to them (well unless they break their loyalty with me or somthing) but i feel that their intentions are the best for this world at this period of time.

Now i'm waiting for the one who will outfox the fox so i'm going to keep my gaurd up at all times till peace will come to the world and loyality is no longer needed.

Thumbnail avatar

elfdragon235

Hero:

Audra Moonseer

Animal:

Aria

Level:

I used to live in Zhong. My parents were farmers. At my bonding ceromony I was the first to drink the Nectar, and I saw a flash of light, and then my fox, Aria appeared. Lenori, who was at my ceromony, brought me to Greenhaven and I started my training. Along with one of my friends we retrieved the Bamboo Zhi Talisman.

Thumbnail avatar

orangebeak40

Hero:

Gianna Doomaura

Animal:

Jerra

Level:

Galee: "Perhaps, Meilin, you should also consider reigning in your own taunts towards Rollan?"

Gianna: "He didn't do anything wrong . . ."

I am known around the 'Net as Guardian.  The Doomaura Family currently consists of Galee, Gianna, and Greencloak Liason Riala.

Thumbnail avatar

meadowhail12

Hero:

Harmonie Greenphantom

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

I grew up in Zhong. I had no friends. But Zhong had its secrets. I would hide in the bamboo and find abandoned huts and elegant entrances. The rain was always so cool and calm, and I would find sheep grazing in the neat fields. It was the life I liked.

I had light brown hair, always done in plaits. I had some illusive freckles, and a perfectly shaped nose. But what I liked best about me were my violet eyes, with streaks of amber in them.

I quietly sat at the dinner table, eating the stew. Bits and bobs peeked out from the thick sea of it. It tasted the same as all the stews we had been eating for the past few months. But complaining only hurt the feelings of mother, who tried her very best. It was a hard life to be poor.

"The food prices are going up" mumbled father, who was tryng to spark some conversation.

"We don't buy food anymore anyway'' replied Mother. "We search for mushrooms in the wood and catch fish from the sea".

"Oh" answered father.

This was unusual for my parents. They were always talking, making jokes, singing, entertaining. But this was far from it.

"Mum, Dad, is there anything I need to know about?" I asked casually.

"It's just....well...." Mother gave a questioning glance at Father. He nodded and returned to eating.

"Tomorrow is the Nectar Ceremony" finished her mum. "Dear, I just want to ask, do you want to go?"

"It's the rules" I said.

"But if you do get a Spirit Animal we may never see you again, and you will need to fight".

"It's for a good cause" I assured her.

Waking up in the morning was like a firework had been released. I was going to the Nectar Ceremony today! Would I get a spirit animal? What would the nectar taste like?

I remembered the past few days at school. The Nectar Ceremony was the one thing everyone was talking about. I had no one to talk to about it. Except the sheep, who didn't really care.

The hard cobblestone ground was full of cracks. The arching entrances were adorned with colourful decorations. A gigantic crowd was circled around a stage. My stomach was full of butterflies.

I could see the whole crowd from my seat on the stage. I could recognise the parents from school, the merchants hoping to make some money from the event, and even some pickpockets weaved through the crowds. The pickpockets were small, poor children who were dressed in rags.

Children waited on the stage. Few sat quietly. Most were talking or playing with their clothes and fingers. I was wearing a thin, violet dress matching my eyes.

The crowd settled down and stop speaking as the ceremony started.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen" boomed a man over the loudspeaker. "On this special day, we are to find a child with a spirit animal".

A Greencloak had all the nectar, and goblets were lined up in a row on a table.

The first person in line was a boy. He had a bored, yet handsome look. He took the goblet and drank it. The crowd waited. Nothing happened. I was growing restless as everyone had their turn.

"It tasted so bitter"whispered one boy to his friends. "Mine had no taste at all" said another.

I was jerked out of my thoughts.

"Harmonie Greenphantom, please come up"

My parents smiled encouragingly as I walked forward. The nectar had a yellow-orange colour, and smelled like a cherry blossom. I took it to my mouth and drank it without hesitation. It tasted like a firework, throwing sweet tastes all over my taste buds.

I suddenly had a falling feeling, and I saw a a bright light jumping out of me. It was a scarlet colour. It flew around me and high into the sky, then it returned to the ground. It turned into a shape, and it grew fur. The bright light faded, and in it there was a fox. It was confused, yet calm because I was there.

Everyone pointed and whispered. I blushed as scarlet as that light had, for I didn't enjoy being the centre of attention. Children looked at me in envy, the merchants wondering if they could buy me and the pick-pockets longing to have such an opportunity. I stroked my fox. I would call her Scarlett.

The pale girl next to me, Joanna, walked up to the stage. She had silky black hair, unlike my light brown. She was dressed in light blue. Her eyes were a deep black, and she seemed to know more than you if she looked at you. She lifted the goblet up. She took a deep breath, as if she were plunging into water, and drank the nectar.

She put the goblet down. A wry smile was on her lips. She lifted up her hands. A blue colour was in her eyes for a second, then vanished. Suddenly, blue waves erupted from her fingertips. The waves made a small, plump shape. The water kept spinning around the shape. Then it all fell away like a gift from it's wrapping, and evaporated instantly. A penguin was inside this wrapping.

The girl walked back to her seat, the penguin waddling by her side. She seemed to talk to it through her deep, empty eyes.

I now looked with more attention when everyone had their turn. It looked like the magic was over until it was the turn of Jon & Ron, two brothers. Jon had red hair, and green eyes. Ron had blonde hair and hazel eyes. Both had a slight brownish skin, but Ron had much darker skin. They were both wearing purple suits decorated with gold. Talk about showing off.  By the obvious grin on the face of one of the merchants, they were his sons.

Jon was up first. He took the goblet and held it tightly, as if something was pulling it.

When he had finshed drinking he let out a deafening roar. He grinned. Just as he had finished roaring, a bounding pale orange creature leaped across the crowd. People screamed and crouched down.

The orange creature stopped at the boy's feet, and spun around. It was no longer a ghost, but a living tiger. As he walked back, Jon high-fived to Ron.

"Nice show, eh?" he whispered.

"Yes, brother. But mine will be better!" laughed Ron.

They gave each other a playful push, then Ron walked on. You could see he was nervous. He picked up the goblet with one hand, had a little sip, then another, then he drank it all.

A strong wind blew all the surrounding grass seeds to the stage. Without any soil they sprung out of their seeds and grew. They grew so high they created a wall between Ron and the audience. A sound like lightning occurred and created a hole in the wall. Through the sunlight there was a rock, and on it was a Komodo Dragon. Then, without any warning, the wall collapsed. People rushed to grab a seed. Ron looked behind him at his brother and raised an eyebrow. Jon shrugged and grinned.

The remaining children had no luck. As dusk was not far away, everything was wrapped up. The man on the loudspeaker told the story of the Greencloaks, and the Conquerors. I was tired and hungry. I stood up to leave, and a hand fell on my shoulder. It was a Greencloak.

"Bid farewell to your parents, then we must set off".

I weaved through the crowd, trying to find my parents. Scarlett tried to keep up with me, nipping at anyone in the way.

Mother had a sad, faraway look. Father had a hard stony face.

"I-I-I'm sorry"I stuttered to Mother.

"Don't be"she said. "If you leave, you're not losing anything".

"I'll lose my parents!" I exclaimed.

"We're not your parents" interrupted my Father.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You're parents are in hiding, fighting, or...dead. We took you here to Zhong, to safety"continued my foster-father.

"But...but you seem so much like parents" I said.

"Because we were" interrupted my foster-mum. "We had a son...Jeremy. He was a Greencloak too. Once he went on a quest and...didn't come back".

"I'm sorry" I whispered. "I'm sure he's alive, somewhere."

I looked at my foster-parents both in the eyes.

"I'll find my parents, and I promise I'll find Jeremy"

I hugged them each, gave them a farewell smile, and darted into the crowd.

I stepped into the carriage with the other Keepers, and then we were going to Greenhaven. I knew one thing as I saw the only home I knew left behind. I was going to bring back home happiness. And maybe I could solve my life, like piecing a jigsaw together.

~Harmonie {#Puzzle Piece}

Aim for the moon,even if you miss, you'll land among stars!

Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,and the life of the candle will not be shortened.Happiness never decreases by being shared

Be like the turtle,at ease in its own shell

Thumbnail avatar 6c247b8c71

dragonclimbing117

Hero:

Morgin Starsummoner

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Hey Abeke,

I love pandas! And so does my twin, I think she wishes she had a pet panda.{#Pawprint}

If you think about it, pandas have skill to...

They can climb real good, and pandas have good arm blows.

Did you know that bears and tigers are evenly matched, that's why they avoid each other.{#Cahill Ninja}

Trust me your a good champ.You will beat those loons, and rise with honor!{#Trophy}

Well got to go,

The Keeper

Thumbnail avatar e49e75c9a7

horseathena56

Hero:

Lyria Cloudshadow

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

how r u Abeke? u rock!!!!!

-Kara{#Diamond}

Kara

Thumbnail avatar

iceblizzard20

Hero:

Anton Stormshadow

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

I was born in Zhong, but now I live in Amaya, to be more specific, CONCORBA!!!! I was recruited by Greencloaks after I summoned a russet fox (likely?).

IceBlizzard20 aka VolcanoFighting9

I am a Lucian

I am a Vesper

I am SQ

I was Agent of the Week on 39clues.com in October

I am Divergent (Erudite and Candor)

Thumbnail avatar

lavenderlynx43

Hero:

Lyria Dreamlifter

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Hi Abeke!

Oh I definitely have a story. My name is Lyria Dreamlifter and I was born on the border of Eura and Zhong. My mother is Euran and my father is Zhongese. Being a child of two different families, I was able to visit both countries. That's why I can't decide which country to call my own; so I left that blank. My mother's side never summoned a spirit animal until recently. My Euran cousin summoned an eagle. My father is a soldier who was called away two months ago, after Meilin summoned Jhi, to help fight off the rebels. I haven't heard from him since the Greencloaks brought me here. He summoned a brown hare, but declined the green cloak. They allowed him to train at Greenhaven though, where he learned that Jasper, the hare, gave him more agility and helped him jump very high. He thought he could use that training to be a better soldier in Zhong. When I was growing up, he showed me some ways to use weapons. I'm not too bad with a dagger or sword, but a little rusty when using a bow.

With the war going on in Zhong, it was too dangerous to stay on the border, so my mother and I walked to the city where her sister lives. On the day of my nectar ceremony, we met Keith who told me to come with him to meet some Greencloaks who might have an interest in me. And away I went. Of course, once I summoned Shadow, I accepted the Greencloak. I wanted to help fight for Erdas like my father, but unlike him, I thought it would be better joining the Greencloaks.

To be honest, I haven't tried looking for the talismans yet. I'm afraid to fail a quest, so all I've been doing are the easier ones until I improve my skills.

Nice to meet you, Abeke and Uraza!

~Lavenderlynx

Thumbnail avatar

gorgontwilight1

Hero:

Seifer Rainbowdaughter

Animal:

Tango

Level:

Someone put nectar in my waffles. {#Smiley}

Thumbnail avatar

cerberuszeus52

Hero:

Mason Sunwatcher

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

nice job

this is awesome!!!

Thumbnail avatar

cerberuszeus52

Hero:

Mason Sunwatcher

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

yeah leave Meilin alone!!!

this is awesome!!!

Thumbnail avatar

cerberuszeus52

Hero:

Mason Sunwatcher

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Hahaha, that is so cute!

this is awesome!!!

Thumbnail avatar

cerberuszeus52

Hero:

Mason Sunwatcher

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

that is true{#Smiley}.

this is awesome!!!

Thumbnail avatar

dolphindusk40

Hero:

Kato Firebreaker

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

I come from Nilo and I was an orphan that no one would adopt. So I ran away from Nilo. I went to Zhong wen I was 10 and took the Nectar Of Niali when the Greencloaks asked me to come with them. I never thought I would ever get a spirit animal, because no one in my family, my sister Lilli included, got a spirit animal. When I saw the flash of light and saw my tiger, I was so suprised that I almost cried. So I took the Greencloak Oath, or whatever it's called, and my life was never the same.

"Don't blink, don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can belive. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK. Good luck." ---The Tenth Doctor on Weeping Angles

Thumbnail avatar

dolphindusk40

Hero:

Kato Firebreaker

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Meilin, everyone will call you that because you have Jhi.

So don't be offended, Princess Panda{#LOL}

"Don't blink, don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can belive. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK. Good luck." ---The Tenth Doctor on Weeping Angles

Thumbnail avatar

artjade122

Hero:

Zoe Silverknight

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Clan:

Shadow Wolves

Hi, Its Zoe S. here to say that its imporant that we find the talismans and epicly save the world. I sound kinda dorky, I know but its fun to pretend that were really in that time peirod."O'thou listener of the land, here me when I say this: the world is at stake and we just sit here writting up letters to one another. So lets go save the world (epicly of corse). (this is fun)"Its time me and thou start doing what matters,epicly saving the world.

I am from (still predting) from an island south of Nilo, we consder ourselfs Niloinas because we have the same coustoums and landforms there.I am from the tribe called Ocean Sword. It can be hard to live there some times because of the giant lions that live there.That happens because of the plants they eat.

This is Zoe Slivernight singing off. 

"The  world will end with you, because it is you"

over and out Artjade, of the many.

Thumbnail avatar

dragonkite12

Hero:

Simon Greenguard

Animal:

Rangi

Level:

My parents lived in zhong, but then there was a war, so they moved to amaya. There i grew up, fantacizing about greencloaks and spirit animals. I also enjoyed dragons, so when my spirit animal was a dragon, i was very excited.

I have met Drina. I think she is beautiful and wish she was a good guy.

Thumbnail avatar

dolphinwolf91

Hero:

Rubi Winterkeeper

Animal:

Fang

Level:

Clan:

Print Animal Clan

My Tiger Fang is realy excited to go explore! We have defeated 2 conquers and Fang has been a great help! I have bonded with him really well and we have discovered great powers! I can not wait to discover more with my Spirit Animal!

~Rubi Winterkeeper{#Pawprint}

Thumbnail avatar b81cab7876

liontiger110

Hero:

Samie Forestdaughter

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

I'm with you on that R

from,

liontiger110 {#Saladin League}(blaze my tiger signed)

liontiger110

P.S i am also a Gravity Falls and a Star vs. the Forces of Evil lover

DO NOT JOKE ABOUT DERPY!!!!!!!!! (I MEAN IT!!!) Bye!!!!!!!!!<14121

Thumbnail avatar b81cab7876

liontiger110

Hero:

Samie Forestdaughter

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

i feel sorry that you had to leave your home when at war.{#Sad Face}tell jhi i said hi.

liontiger110

P.S i am also a Gravity Falls and a Star vs. the Forces of Evil lover

DO NOT JOKE ABOUT DERPY!!!!!!!!! (I MEAN IT!!!) Bye!!!!!!!!!<14121

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmystery82

Hero:

Jada Flamesong

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Clan:

Silver Forest wolf clan

Hi!

dragonmystery82 aka AmbitiousEagle45

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” â€• William ShakespeareHamlet

Hi Guys!

Thumbnail avatar

dragonkite12

Hero:

Simon Greenguard

Animal:

Rangi

Level:

I come from zhong. my parents came to amaya to escape a war. so i grew up in amaya, fantacizing about myths of knights and dragons. when i drank the nectar and found out that i had a komodo dragon as my spirit animal, i was very excited and happy, so then i joined the greencloaks.

i have two talismans and have met drina. she is so beautiful. why does she have to be evil?

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixeagle123

Hero:

Jenna Blossomseeker

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

how do you explore? I am stuck in greenhaven all the time i want to go exploering!

I like to play soccer. At my house it rains almost all of the time. ( like it is right now )

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixeagle123

Hero:

Jenna Blossomseeker

Animal:

Scarlett

Level:

i have a tiger to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{#Smiley}

I like to play soccer. At my house it rains almost all of the time. ( like it is right now )

Thumbnail avatar

greencat952

Hero:

Lillia Greenarrow

Animal:

Hunter

Level:

Hi Kimber

thta is a really sad story.

i feel sorry for you.

can u add me

i wanna be friends 

you #1 fan

Lilia Greenarrrow and Hunter

The world is one piece of rope

Each life is binded into one

We are one

Many small strings but alltogether is one rope

By Lilia Greenarrow

Small abeke

Abeke

character

These stories have been so much fun to read. Thank you for sharing them with me! I can’t wait to read more.

Thumbnail avatar

horusdragon64

Hero:

Izik Poisondagger

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Clan:

komododragons

hey abeke zander here I am from eura and I live on a forest tree house but when I went out a lynx attacked and it nearly killed me when keith found me i was in a tree and then he killed the lynx then he took  me to olvan and lenori then i took the nectar and out popped shadow my komodo and i have been on a few other adventures and met many fellow greencloaks so peace

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingmagic6

Hero:

Naten Rivershine

Animal:

Jinx

Level:

Abeke my name is Naten im from Zhong.I have summoned a spirit animal from The Lost Lands (a.k.a Home of the conqucers).My Komodo Dragon Jinx really enjoys playing with Uraza.I remember going to school with Meilin.She seemed nice but she never talked to me (even though we were in the same class)Now I see her every day in training.My house was really small it had threeromms for sleeping, a family room,and a kitchen.I really hope we can be friends.                                                                                                                                          

Naten                                                                                                                                                                                                           

P.S. Your really good at hunting and archery                                                                                                                                

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixartemis121

Hero:

Aisha Silverlash

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

The Whispers

hello Abeke, I'm aisha silverlash!

i'm from Eura. my father always wanted me to work in the fields with him, but i stuck to my books.  i was kind of a loner because of my hair. then, i summoned artemis. (My fox). the greencloaks took me soon after.

i haven't run into Drina yet, but i'll let you know if i do. And don't worry, Artemis and i bond easily. artemis seems alot like Uraza, always wanting to explore and protect me and stuff. Well, until next time!

Aisha 

LET THE MOCKINGJAY TAKE FLIGHT

.O.U.A.T. (once upon a time)

MyMusic

Doctor Who

AMITY

GRYFFINDOR

SEAHAWK FOREVER

Thumbnail avatar 73439acd44

breezeturtle16

Hero:

Leya Silvershine

Animal:

Lyra

Level:

Clan:

Silver Forest wolf clan

Hi Abeke,

I'm Leya Silvershine, from Hong Kong in Zhong.Lyra is round too,but she's still snoozing at my balcony.

In Hong Kong,every kid has to go to school(I'd rather be taming Lyra instead)and I really hate this rule.

Me and my younger brother Phyllip Silvershied was brought here not a munth ago and I really like it here.

Oh,Phyllip wants me to go with him for a run,I'll write sooner.

Sincerly,

Leya {#Smiley}

Thumbnail avatar

phoenixdragon657

Hero:

Emilia Brancheye

Animal:

Echo

Level:

hi

p.s bye

{#Shooting Star}Thats lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{#Smiley}

Thumbnail avatar

tigermermaid52

Hero:

Jenna Nobleprincess

Animal:

Thea

Level:

I really love tigers. I live Nilo. It all started at my necter ceromony,lightning flashed and then I saw Thea my tiger. Then I was taken to Greenhaven.  

Hi abeke! and of couse Uraza.       How do you like Uraza so far?{#Blue Infinity Symbol}

Thumbnail avatar d1d9026d1e

horsedragon273

Hero:

Clara Springhunter

Animal:

Sage

Level:

Abeke, you and Uraza are my favorite characters.

" Jean? I don't remember learning a move called suicidal blockhead..."- Connie Springer, 104th training corps, Attack On Titan

Thumbnail avatar

purpledog1989

Hero:

Erika Cleversparkle

Animal:

Jerra

Level:

Thank you for the letter!!!!! Hi my home is with beuatiful flowers and rivers. You are a good hunter Abeke!!

ok abeke you my first warrior i want to call and how is uraza the queen kitty but i dont mean some kitten i mean a lean stunning example you are my favrite charactor.

go team abeke and uraza !!!!!!!

verry funny rollannd  mean it ha ha ha hows essix is she still flying high andis she still the top racer{#Trophy}

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.