Thumbnail avatar

butterflydolphin521

Hero:

Bonny Wildtail

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

Hello Abeke and Uraza.

I come from a quiet peaceful town in the Northern Territory in Australia. I lived with my mother, father, twin brother, one younger sister and one older brother. I love all animals but our landlord said that we weren't allowed to have any pets.

The morning of the Nectar Ceremony I was very busy doing my chores. It seemed like any ordinary day. My twin brother and I were very excited when the time came. My mother, father and brother had not summoned a Spirit Animal. It almost seemed that if we didn’t summon one it would let the whole family down. My brother and I sipped the nectar at the same time. There was a thump and a howl and before us stood a forester kangaroo joey and a dingo cub. The joey came to me and the dingo went to my brother. We were stunned. The green cloak said “My friend named Laurence will come and get you tomorrow morning at five am. She will take you to the Sunset tower. There you will decide whether you will become a green cloak. Good bye for now.”  The next morning we were up at four am. We were very tired and sad to say goodbye to our family. Laurance came and got us at five. My brother and I felt very sad to leave our quiet town, but we had no choice.

We both became green cloaks. Clyde (my twin) are happy with our animals. I get extra strength when I fight from my forester kangaroo, Crystal, because she is a great fighter. My brother gets extra angry when the moon is out so I try to stand out of his way. He is also a good hunter, because his dingo, Fang, is a great hunter.

Well that’s my story.

From Bonnie Wildtail

Ps. We don’t have the same spirit animals because this site doesn’t have any other options. My first character called Bonnie has a tiger called Crystal, and my other character called Clyde has a komodo dragon called Chip.

Thumbnail avatar e0d22e7f23

pumaemerald33

Hero:

Eden Silvershadow

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

the dreamers

Hi Abeke my name is Madeline I am 10 years old. I live in Texas U.S.A. I loved the book even before I got it from my school.  I have read it 2 times after I got it.I love cats.thats why I got my spiritanimal Destiny.She is a tiger.You and Uraza are my favorite of all of them.Briggan is my second favorite because Uraza and Briggan actually help you and Conor.I also like Uraza because she is so pretty and active.Just like you!!!!You are lucky to have her as a spirit animal.

Madeline

I am:

A warrior cat

a greencloak

an awesome person

a keeper

a virgo

Thumbnail avatar

unicornhorse111

Hero:

Evelin Rivertail

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

what does that mean{#Pawprint}

hey  im Eve can someone help me with quests

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwings93

Hero:

Allis Blossomshadow

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Friend request me! everyone{#Trophy}

Prepare for trouble!and make it double!

Thumbnail avatar

dragonlight34

Hero:

Evan Braveprince

Animal:

Spike

Level:

My spirt animal is a tiger

ok thanks abeke

aron clawranger

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwolf1769

Hero:

Emanuel Bravebreaker

Animal:

Hunter

Level:

hello impretty sure you have anintristing story to. my pet  name hunter  has treat me well and i tohim he is the best spirit animal ever no ofense and well i really dont want to talk about my life. i hope your spiritanmal is great. my age is 10 but mybirthday is going to be soon. my grade is 5. this is short but i hope you like it. oh 1 more thing  ilive in texas  but i was born inkentucky  and well byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thumbnail avatar 9754e4474e

catcrow21

Hero:

Desta Stormstrider

Animal:

Yuki

Level:

Clan:

RaptorClan

Nice story. ;)

Silence is a true friend who never betrays. -Confucious

Thumbnail avatar

griffinmist10

Hero:

Isabella Frostshadow

Animal:

Fang

Level:

YOU ARE AWSOME.I HAVENT EVEN READ THE BOOK YET AND I KNOW YOUR AWSOME.BOWS ARE AWASOME,LEPERDS ARE AWSOME AND YOU ARE AWSOME.

sorry that was random.{#Wink}

"of corse its all in your head harry but why on eath would that mean its not real?"-dumbledoor

proud potterfan!looking for friends to help me with my clan

Thumbnail avatar

stormserqet1

Hero:

Cris Pridecaller

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Hi, Abeke, big fan I wonder how you are doing in your adventures. I wish I could join. Uraza is sooooo cool. Don't make her bite me though.{#Trophy}

Thumbnail avatar

blackfur44

Hero:

Aden Swiftfoot

Animal:

Strider

Level:

This is the story of How i summoned Sher Vagh (from the lost lands) in most ways its not regular in Erdas but it happened, so here we go

I was walking down a path ( my fathers a woodsman ) and i saw a cave system i wondered where it went, so i went in and followed the animals ( training in hunting is good for tracking ) and ended up in a city, and i saw 3 people lined up, and a Earl with a lynx and i knew i had stumbled apon a nectar ceremoney so i watched and i saw a flash of light blinding me for sevral seconds and looked at a wolf padding softly to the boy and the Greencloak called out ''One of the four fallen has returned, Briggan has come in our time of need!'' i was stunned and walked away, but a matilda man grabbed me and said ''ello padfoot lets lock you up and see what ya got.'' so i was tossed in a cell and searched ( if woodsmen look like footpads to him he's a drunk ) but i was still 11 and i said no when i was not tested with Nectar, so the same greencloak came and gave me a swig of nectar and i felt like i was stuck by lightning while drunk and a flash came and went next thing i new a Komodo dragon came to me and growled, ever then i sent letters to my father beacause i had a duty now, to defend Erdas with my life.

Thumbnail avatar

violetcat102

Hero:

Harmonie Stormlord

Animal:

Marama

Level:

man that is so long that i dont want to read its too much information for my brain

Thumbnail avatar

eagledragon599

Hero:

Heather Oceanmane

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

i have lived in amaya all my life,well aculy a farm a little bit out of amaya(you should visit some time its verry

peacfull).i was riding my horse(shadow is her name.shes verry kind)and a hawk flew over me wile i was drawing a pictuer of shadow. it landed on a rock beside me and it took of a small scrol thing from its leg and gave it to me.the scroll had a hawk,a panda,a lepord and a wolf.i opened it and it said to head outside greenthorn i hoped on my horse(after finishing my picture)and wrote a note to my parrents and told them what heppend then i tied it on the hawks leg and told him to give it to my parrents(i hope it got to them can you ask roland if his hawk got it to my parrents)he flew of in a circle upwards at first(riding the wind carents up)and flew off to my parents farm.i went back but knew if my parents saw me(if they got the note)they would cry and cry and it would take a long time befor i got there.so i snuck in grabed my pack from my room well i got both my packs(one for my drawing stuff i sher love drawing.other one for food and other important stuff)when our cook(yea we have a cook)saw me i told her what happend and she gave me food and boltled water(well a canteen i guess)she hugged me and said goodbuy.

and off i was it took me 2 weeks.and when i got there some people asked me to drink some nector i asked them why and they showed me a note(note scroll whatever)it was the same as the one i had gotten from the hawk so i drank it.then there were alot of lights(i think i passed out :l)i opend my eyes and i was on the ground then there was i tiger infront of me "gaaa"(me) i scooted back but then the tiger put her head on my chest and helped me up then the 2 people told me that she was my spirit animal.they showed me to greencloak.i didnt like it wen i saw tha walls(i hate walls it means i cant just walk outside and theres nature)i asked if there was a house out here.they went inside and heard them talking.when they came out they said there was a house in the wall whith 2 doors one gose inside and the other out side the wall i said that would do.and now im here :D

me and my tiger will take you down

boom!capow!

se told you

weres kieth whith my blasted coffe.. oh kepper

Thumbnail avatar

dinosaurplatinum17

Hero:

Fae Thunderlash

Animal:

Rex

Level:

Hi. it's fun being a Greencloak. Your leopard's cool. No offense, but I prefer Rex. 

Rex is King.

Watch out.

One bite, you're dead.

Hyssss.........

Thumbnail avatar

athenamist27

Hero:

Kayla Thunderstone

Animal:

Ramses

Level:

Hello, I am Kayla Thunderstone from Nilo. This is my story.

Before the Greencloaks came, I was bored with my life. Every single day was the same. Day after day, year after year. My life was just a vicious circle. Until one day, I thought this was what my life would always be that way. I had been out in the woods, trying to find some food to take back to my family. I couldn't find anything, so I decided to head back to the village. But before I could go anywhere, I caught a glimpse of a Conquerer. I couldn't see his face, but I saw him talking to a man from my village. They were arguing and finally the Conquerer drew his sword. The man from my village finally seemed to give in and the Conquerer handed him a strange bottle with a strange liqud inside. I turned to leave, but I stepped on a twig. Both men turned to me, and both caught a glimpse of my face. The Conqerer tried to chase me, but I outran him. I made it back to my village and never saw neither men again. A week later, the Greencloaks came to get me. Now, as I sit here I keep thinking who the Conquerer was, and where I could find him.

Kayla

Thunderstone

Thumbnail avatar

hawkeagle75

Hero:

Cole Seastrider

Animal:

Umbra

Level:

Hello my name is Cole, I came Eura. I think Abeke,Coner,Rollan, and Meilin. Even though they had to leave there homes. Don't tell Umbra but I think it would be fun to summon Essix.Good luck fellow greencloaks.                             

Cole Seastrider

Thumbnail avatar

volcanocat8

Hero:

Rylee Lightningeye

Animal:

Draco

Level:

Hey Abeke,

I come from Amaya. When I summoned my komodo, some big man with sideburns took me and pretty much sacked me while another guy dressed up as a jester and started unicycling on a ball on a stick on a string. Pretty impressive, if you ask me. I was tossed on a "first class" ship that had some awesome rooms that were all way too small for Draco. They had to break some walls for us to fit. Well, then, after like, ten days, with training, "LAND HO!!!" By that time, some people had to go to a very experiened Medical Doctor who specialized in flesh rot poisoning because Draco was not particularly happy on the ship. The land gave me the shivers, it looked a ton like the Lost Lands. Draco, meanwhile was pretty much at home. Well, I made a very narrow escape and had to go dumpster diving for food when I got to civilized lands. Good thing the merchants don't eat all their cantaloupe. Not the best cuisine, but better than nothing. I traveled for days and days and etc. , living off of... you get the point. At the time I reached the Greenhaven Castle, I was exremley thin and filthy, not to mention the smell coming from me was incredible. They got me back up to speed and I got better and I met Olvan and so happily ever after....but was it?

Rylee Lightningeye

Thumbnail avatar

mermaidwolf58

Hero:

Diana Sunrise

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

Hi I am mermaidwolf58 I have summoned a tiger it is my second favorite big cat!Hey send me a message on when you come join the greencloaks!By the way last time I checked they were at the sunset tower in Amaya!Hope that it helped.

Harmonie MoonDancer My Spirit Animal Is Crystal My penguin

Thumbnail avatar

bagelcastle11

Hero:

Darla Blossomcaster

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

story ok well my family died then i found the thing u drink fo a spirit animal and i lived in the u.s.a.for 2 year i was losted lived on the steerts in a box{#Tomas Crest}

how do i get to explore

Thumbnail avatar

wolfeagle165

Hero:

Noa Woodseeker

Animal:

Achilles

Level:

hi abeke its noa woodseeker ive read your book by

Thumbnail avatar

bluepurple391

Hero:

Kyrsten Venomhunter

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Hi I'm Kyrsten,i'm new & i don't know mouch about the game could you give me some hints? i sommind a tiger & i think i treat her right ,but i'm in 5th grade & i love the book ,so if you can what is it like to be you? what do you do? by the way i'm 11 years old. how old are you?DO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS?

Hi.

Thumbnail avatar

bluepurple391

Hero:

Kyrsten Venomhunter

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

I'm only on levle 1.

Hi.

Thumbnail avatar

bluepurple391

Hero:

Kyrsten Venomhunter

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

don't wory i'm on levle 1.{#Sad Face}{#Smiley}

Hi.

Thumbnail avatar

bluepurple391

Hero:

Kyrsten Venomhunter

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

so do i.i have a small gathering of friends that worship the book.{#Wink}

Hi.

Thumbnail avatar

bluepurple391

Hero:

Kyrsten Venomhunter

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

Your alot lick me

Hi.

Thumbnail avatar

bluepurple391

Hero:

Kyrsten Venomhunter

Animal:

Jasmine

Level:

thank u

Hi.

Thumbnail avatar

wolfinfiltrating10

Hero:

Dashel Flameprince

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

You got the Cheetah Spirit Animals

Thumbnail avatar

whaleblizzard7

Hero:

Lillia Goldenrise

Animal:

Ori

Level:

I am from Eura region, and my spirit animal is Ori the fox. Ori is playful, and I never knew foxes were like this. My dad went fox hunting sometimes, and now I can't even IMAGINE  someone hurting foxes! Anyways, I lived near a stream in a meadow, with a forest on the other side. I LOVED going exploring. I miss home.

Thumbnail avatar

chasinglion56

Hero:

Eko Forestprincess

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

hello greenclocks

I'm Echo, from Okaihee in Nilo. All my life I loved animals (espeshel the big cats)

I always enjoyed going outside of our villige and talking to the animals.

when my nectar ceramony came around I was super excited when I took the nectar, I felt kind of a brain freeze

in my back, and then there was a blinding light and then a tiger apeared

I looked in to her sea green eyes and it came CRISTAL{#Wink}clear to me that she was the girl for me.

{#Diamond}  And that's my story{#Diamond}

Thumbnail avatar

hummusdolphin9

Hero:

Rubi Starwanderer

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

FOXCLAN

I was hunting in the woods. then from behind, someone grabbed me.I almost shot him. "come." he said. I followed

him for 3 days until we reached a clearing.I drank the necter and here I am.In greenhaven.

MY BROTHER SAYS I'M AN ALIEN

CALL ME ESTELLE (pronounced eh-stehl)

I AM A NERD AND I AM PROUD OF IT!

SO WHAT IF I'VE NEVER EATEN FRIED CHICKEN? 

Thumbnail avatar

wolfwolf1429

Hero:

Abby Flamestorm

Animal:

Sage

Level:

I lived in a city in the outskirts of Zhong. I was the daughter of the lord of the city. My father was a good friend of the emperor. I am a  good warrior, especially with a quarter staff, throwing knives, and hand to hand combat. I summoned the komodo dragon, Sage. She is the symbol of my city.

Thumbnail avatar

fairydragon258

Hero:

Heather Braveshine

Animal:

Crystal

Level:

{#Smiley} No, I haven't ran into Shane's sister.

- Heather

Thumbnail avatar

mermaidcapital4

Hero:

Shan Swiftaura

Animal:

Pelias

Level:

hello i love you .{#Trophy}you are my favorite charactor in the book . i keep having dreams about my spirt animal. tips?(i am a girl

Thumbnail avatar

fightingwolf373

Hero:

Theo Thundergale

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

I AM DOING THIS TO GET AN ACHIVMENT!

Thumbnail avatar

pantherfearless9

Hero:

Selene Poisonsword

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Hi I'm Selene, my animal Shadow is a tiger and she and I have a very strong bond I was the family's outcast when Keith came to get me no one in my family has ever summoned a spirit animal or held a title such as Keeper. I feel more at home here than I was with my family!{#Pawprint}oh boy Shadow spilled the ink so she could put her paw print which means she wants me to do womething with her gotta go bye!  -Selene and Shadow    {#Pawprint}who had to sign it even though I signed for her

Thumbnail avatar

magentapurple18

Hero:

Kloe Frostwhisper

Animal:

Vahana

Level:

Dear Abeke,

my spirit animal is fox AND komodo dragon because i have 2 people.i come from tenneessee.

from,

caitlin

Thumbnail avatar

puppyvolleyball13

Hero:

Ana Bravestorm

Animal:

Kit

Level:

olvan not olivian

My name is Ana Bravestorm and I love this game

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.