Thumbnail avatar 83ce3cbcb7

salmondragon55

Hey Spirit Animals Friends!

I've missed sending out some things, like, I really enjoyed doing this post up until it nodded off into oblivion....

Anybody want to start it up again?! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The name's Salmon, or Sunrise to my wolf pals (HOWL)

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

A Dragon Rider, Green Rider, and a Green Cloak,

A Writer and Future Veterinarian,

I am Royality, a daughter of the High King.

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar 75c272e37b

skyscraperarrow12

*clappity clap clap* :)

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

The truth is...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Me!

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

salmondragon55

Awesome!  Greetings Lavender!  Sky it's good to see you again! :D  How's it going for the two of you?

Would either of you like to do the honors of starting us off again?

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

Thumbnail avatar 75c272e37b

skyscraperarrow12

^.^ It's good to see you too!! I promise I'll put my stories here when I get the chance to write them. I have some ideas floating around in my head, but not sure what to write. YET. :)

• Posted at:

Call Me Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

The truth is...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

It's nice to see you guys,too!

I will!

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

salmondragon55

Hey! I had an idea so I jotted it down and thought I would share just for fun. 

My name is Kyla.  There was a time that I went by another, but that was years ago.  I was not born of this land.  A place like it, sure, but I am stranger none the less.  My family was hunted, so we had to escape quickly or be enslaved to the whims of a cruel mind.

Adjusting to this strange land was difficult at first, though now I call it my home.  We started small and built our lives up again; even my mother has found love once again after the nine years since my father’s death while trying to protect my family.  It has been nice to live instead of hide.

Living. 

I look up at the nearly full moon, amazing how beautiful it is.  Amazing how close I came to not see it rise again. 

I rest my face in my hands, fearing falling asleep for what it could bring.  Fearing the dreams that would come.  I need to sleep, but my mind wants no part of it.  I reach for my book, just a chapter more and then I’ll try to sleep.  Until then, I’m safe within the pages of another’s life.

Mistake.

My mother said it could happen around my age.  The time when a youngling gets their powers.  I never knew it would be now, like today.  I never knew that it would take away one of my most favorite things in the world.  It basically cursed me in taking away every book world I would ever read again.

I did not dream of my horrible past that night; I dreamt of the book world that I just read.  What I would soon come to realize was that I unknowingly opened a portal between worlds from that of my nightmares into that of the book.

I come from a long line of guardians.  We are the keepers of knowledge and protectors of history.  Tonight though, I became the reason they fell.  I brought my past a step closer to taking over the multiverse and rewriting history as we know it.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

salmondragon55

Hey all!  I had fun writing this the other day, thought I'd leave it here for input. :D

I woke sleepily, yawning and rubbing my eyes before I noticed that my surroundings felt different.  I was on a hard, stone floor, not cold, but warm.  I opened my eyes and took in the sun weathered stonework around me, patches of grasses poking out from between the cracks in the floor, and the fact that this place had no roof to speak of.  Simply decaying walls and broken columns.

I ran my fingers over my head, trying to think.  ‘What am I doing here?’  I looked at my clothes for the first time and took in that these were not mine.  Confused and concerned, I began to get up when I spotted a piece of paper where I’d been laying.  I picked it up, opened it, and saw that it was a letter addressed to me.

Armelle,

Good morning and welcome to the game!  We thank you for taking your time to test our new world before it goes out to mainstream trials and testing.

Remember, you are safe in our lab.  Your mind is simply living this adventure.  You will be able to connect with us at anytime since we will be monitoring your gameplay.  Let us know what you think, be aware that you will not die, and if you feel uncomfortable at any point let us know and we will pull you out.

Have fun, good luck, and happy adventuring!

Selsco Gaming, R&D

Oh, that’s right!  I’m a game development intern, in a game.  The first neural link gaming system.  It will change the world; if this test goes well.  This is epic!

I spin slowly, taking in my new world again.  It’s so mind blowing.  The graphics are so crisp and clean that it is beautiful.  I can also feel the warmth of the sun on my skin; they really out did themselves.

I had not been a part of this projects design and creation, so the environment and game are entirely new to me.  I had been doing work on a console game with another team.  When R&D put out the call for Beta testers, I jumped at the chance.

What am I though?  I mean, character wise.  I spread out the long tunic I have on, which seems several sizes too large, and gaze at my hand.  On it is a three-fingered glove, made of hide, and attached by a strap at my wrist.  My other arm has on a large, thick leather guard, held in place by laces.

The three fingered glove reminds me of a piece of equipment used in archery.  There is no bow here though.  Did it not spawn in with me?

From a hole in the wall to my left, I hear a horse’s whinny.  The kind where you want to do the lips right back to them.

I head out and through the stone hole, wet with fuzzy moss growing on the sides.  I crawl out and find the source of the chatter, a horse of course.  Easily sixteen hands high, the pelt black as night with specks of white that look like stars.  The eyes shone with all the life and character of a real horse.  How could a code get that kind of detail?

The horse came over as soon as I was on my feet again.  It sniffed me, with its mighty breath leaving hot spots as it went.  Apparently satisfied, it took my hand with its lips and licked them.

“Well, aren’t you an unusual character?” I laughed as I took my hand away from its mouth to pet its nose.  “Well, I guess I should give you a name since we’re friends now, huh?”  I want to give a good name.  “Umm, sorry,” I leaned over to see the belly of the horse.  “So, you’re a girl!  Part of me wants to name you Luna.  Because, ponies.”  Knowing I’m being monitored, somehow, makes me really self-conscious and nervous.  Well, I guess they know now that like pony cartoons.  Oh well.  “I could call you Agro!  That was a cool horse.”  Great, bringing one game into another game.  Brilliant.  “We’ll have to work on that.”

I looked past my new friend and truly saw this world for the first time.

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

salmondragon55

Hey guys, I had an idea if ya'll are up for it.  Would you guys be interested in having someone put up a prompt, then we all put our own writing peices from that?  I think it sounds like fun!  ^.^

• Posted at:

I am a Scholar,

A Warrior,

All in all...

There is no one like ME.

1 , , 3