Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Ok so are we going to have people make Warriors, Apprentices, Elders, Queens and kits for the clans?

If so we need to start setting up what the thread will look like. *Grabs sketch book*

Sunclan:

The Sunclan territory is the forest. The camp is located in huge clearing with a redwood tree in the middle. Inside the redwood tree is the elders den and nursery, and up above after walking on a ledge, is the leaders den, which leads out onto some branches called the high-branch. The high-branch is where meetings take place. Then the medicine den is under a pile of boulders. The warriors den is under a couple of holly bushes, and the apprentice den is under a mulberry bush with dense leaves.

Moonclan:

The Moonclan territory is in the moors. The camp is located in a network of tunnels that run under the moors. The clan meetings take place in a large cave in the middle of all the dens. There is a hole in the top of the main cave that moonlight/sunlight comes through, shining directly on Moonlight Ledge where the leaders make there announcements. The ledge also leads back into the Leaders den. Moonclan cats are known for their dark colored pelts.

Important places:

Starry Cave- Where medicine-cats go every quarter moon. It is an old cave with a small hole in the top that when moonlight comes through some of the rocks glow like stars.

????????- Where the clans meet every full moon.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

How about it's on top of a hill with a rock in the middle of the hill for the leaders and other ranking cats? 

Also, I sent in a POV on the Twilight Forest RP, so be on the lookout... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'Love your neighboas yourself.'"

-Mark 12:31

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Oh, the POV already went through XD 

3 pages! Yeah! 

Names 4 Gathering Spot:

High-Hill?

Gathering-Hill?

The meeting hill?

The Peace Hill?

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yay 3 pages

I like Peace Hill

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Sunclan:

The Sunclan territory is the forest. The camp is located in huge clearing with a redwood tree in the middle. Inside the redwood tree is the elders den and nursery, and up above after walking on a ledge, is the leaders den, which leads out onto some branches called the high-branch. The high-branch is where meetings take place. Then the medicine den is under a pile of boulders. The warriors den is under a couple of holly bushes, and the apprentice den is under a mulberry bush with dense leaves.

Moonclan:

The Moonclan territory is in the moors. The camp is located in a network of tunnels that run under the moors. The clan meetings take place in a large cave in the middle of all the dens. There is a hole in the top of the main cave that moonlight/sunlight comes through, shining directly on Moonlight Ledge where the leaders make there announcements. The ledge also leads back into the Leaders den. Moonclan cats are known for their dark colored pelts.

Important places:

Starry Cave- Where medicine-cats go every quarter moon. It is an old cave with a small hole in the top that when moonlight comes through some of the rocks glow like stars.

Peace Hill- a hill with a rock in the middle of the hill where the leader stand every full moon to make their announcements

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Moonclan territory

Tunnel network

Sunclan territory

Sunclan camp

Peace Hill

Starry Cave

Thunderpath

Two-legged dens

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

That map didn't go very well......................

If you think that looks good (Other than the map i'm not putting the map on there) I'll make thread to make characters for the story. Or you can if you want it is up to you

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

That looks good! Posty posty... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I need to go eat lunch, maybe I can do it later... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Here is the full thing (I copied and pasted the Birchclan and Mapleclan thing then changed it so it was Moonclan and Sunclan)

Would anyone like to make a character for a warriors story Storm and i are writing?

Story: long ago there was a clan named Dayclan. They had no other clans to compete with for prey. They never had to fight and it was never to hard to feed the clan. One bareleaf a sickness swept through their camp. It killed many cats including the leader who had been on his last life and the deputy. The clan could not decide who should be leader. Half the clan wanted Moonshadow as their leader another half wanted Sunspot as their leader. So the clan split, Moonshadow made Moonclan who took the forest territory and became good fighters. Sunspot made Sunclan and took the moors and became excellent hunters. They have lived in peace for many moons but now an evil is rising. War is threatening to break loose at any moment.

Sunclan:

Moonclan:

Important places:

Peace Hill- a hill with a rock in the middle of the hill where the leader stand every full moon to make their announcements

We need warriors, queens, elders, kits, and apprentices

If you are interested in making a character(s) then please fill this out

Name:

Apperence:

Personality:

Mate:

Kits:

Kin:

Clan:

Other:

Is there anything you want to add or get rid of?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Ok I sent through another thing with the story line on it. Don't know how long it will take to post. Might come up before this might pop up tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Ok they both went through, i need to go eat lunch so see you later

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

The story and the clan descriptions are opposites. One says that Sunclan lives in the moor and the other says they live in the forest. Which is which?

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

redwolf988

*Hits head against a wall* WHY AM I SO STUPID?!?!?!?!?!??! Moonclan lives in the moors and Sunclan lives in the forest

Story: long ago there was a clan named Dayclan. They had no other clans to compete with for prey. They never had to fight and it was never to hard to feed the clan. One bareleaf a sickness swept through their camp. It killed many cats including the leader who had been on his last life and the deputy. The clan could not decide who should be leader. Half the clan wanted Moonshadow as their leader another half wanted Sunspot as their leader. So the clan split, Sunspot made Sunclan who took the forest territory and became good fighters. Moonshadow made Moonclan and took the moors and became excellent hunters. They have lived in peace for many moons but now an evil is rising. War is threatening to break loose at any moment.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I has a new idea! So, the leader of the clan that I get could fall in love with Stormfeather. Then once Stormfeather dies he is shattered. He starts to get vengeful, and he is a new leader so he's reckless. Eventually Wolffang would become deputy after whispering into Thornstar's ear and 'guiding him'. Then I was thinking maybe the other clan could have an older and wiser leader, but that leader is on his/hers last life. So that wise leader appoints a deputy who will be hungry for battle and such.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

And Cassy, you aren't stupid. You're smart and creative! You're a genius! :)

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Well that kind of gose alng with my idea. I was going to have it where Silversoul is deputy, and the leader is Owlstar who is very old and on his last life. (By the way the cat Silversoul is going to kill and leave near the boarder to blame on Sunclan is his daughter)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

That's a perfect name for a wise old leader! Oooh, that's going to make Sunclan so mad... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

So Wolffang is going to kill the person that his leader loves and Silversoul is going to kill her leaders daughter.... SOUNDS FUN :).

Then there is Spiritwing and Silverfeather standing there like "what just happened?"

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Oh, I thought you meant Owlstar! That's going to make him so mad. Now we have two vengeful leaders. Which is perfect! Ahahaha! Gotta go eat spaghetti now bye!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Bye

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

No... Silverfeather's life will begin to crumble around her. Then it will nearly collaspe when Wolffang gets the clan to start hating her... Then she and Spiritwing will meet and then they'll build each others lives up again :D 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

We keep on seeing each other's posts late this is ridiculous 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

*Shrugs* there is nothing we can do about it.

So a while ago on the RP you suggested that Spiritwing and Silverfeather run away. Is that still going to happen?

Also are you going to post the joining thread or am i going to?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

I'll do it because then I can do something. And the run away thing would be fun, but only if you want to!

Silverfeather could have tripped into a river when she was running away, and then Spiritwing was out collecting herbs and found Silverfeather. Then maybe the new leader sees Spiritwing and banishes her for being disloyal? I don't know. No, SILVERSOUL. OH YAS. SILVERSOUL IS DEPUTY FROM THE START. YES. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I will. This will probably come in after my original post, that has an idea, but meh. It's what happens here XD 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Ok

And i like your idea

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Yay! Should be going through mods... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

The topic is up: (or you can just check my posts) 

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/149158

I didn't include the Peace Hill or the Star place (I already forgot *facepalms*) because I didn't think they were important, but you can add them in if you want. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

I just saw it. It looks nice. I bookmarked it so i can find it and gave you a star

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

Starry Cave and that's fine, only we have to know since we are writing it

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Yay! What should we do for the prolouge? We should have the cats of Starclan gather and look over newborn kits and be like "That kit [Wolffang] should've died along with his brother!" And "That she-kit was born evil! She was supposed to die from the sickness! The clans are doomed!" Or something all vauge and mysterious-y like that. And how about on here, this is the protoype station! Basically we could just post the chapters and then we edit a few things, copy and paste it on the real thing. Yeah! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I have to get off. Byyyeeee! Have a nice day!

A quote me and my sister came up with "Have fun, be safe and don't date boys." :) 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

:) Bye see you tomorrow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

:) Bye see you tomorrow

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

That hasn't happened in a while

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

I'm going to try and stay awake all night! :)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

This is late: good luck. If you did, have a nice nap afterwards because you'll probably need it. If you didn't, I hope you had a nice sleep.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

I fell asleep at three in the morning

Also have you gone over to the story sign up page? A lot of people have asked to join. Even Silver did. I am about to go over and accept them.

Even though in the description of Moonclan i said that they are known for their dark colored fur and what dose almost everyone do? Clan: Moonclan, Apperence: Silver fur, Clan: Moonclan, Cream fur, Clan: Moonclan Apperence: light gray with white markings. Sorry about the rant i am just a little annoied.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Thornstar would be a dark tabby tom. I don't know about Silverfeather she's more light colored, Stormfeather and Wolffang maybe qualifying? Yeah, I did check. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Have a nice day! 

Fullysiggy@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshal