Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Storm i have 1,234 stars

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar 546b6d9e79

stormbreeze48

Cool. It probably won't last though, so savor it. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Romans 13:9

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah it is already gone.... :(

I now have 1,244 AND I STILL HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM! I know i make lot of RPs but they only ever last lik three days

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang: Me, E, Cl, Ed, F, S, A, L, Z, M, SS, SW, SB, SC, T, MM, PW, DD, DW, Sp, G, M, QG, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

I randomly starred all your posts the 2nd page of the continuation of Mind Like Ours XD 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Sorry if I ruined your moment of 1,234 stars... There's always 2, 345.. 3,456... 4, 567... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

LOL

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Hello. I'm hoping the bus to camp will have internet because it's 6 hours long so if there's internet I could hang out on the SAMB for 6 hours!!!! :D

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

redwolf988

YAY!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Chaptah Uno so far...

Chapter 1
The she-cat narrowed her eyes, lashed her tail, and crouched down into a pounce. Eyes on the dark gray tom, she leaped onto his back. The tom rolled around and the two began to wrestle. "Okay, okay, I give up!" Silverfeather yelped as Wolffang pinned her down.
"And?"
The silver tabby rolled her eyes. "You're the best fighter in Sunclan. What a surprise."
"There you go." Wolffang let go and helped her sister up, licking her head.
"You're the youngest, I'm supposed to be the older and motherly one!" She protested.
"I can take care of myself. Where is Stormfeather? She should be back by now, the sun is setting too."
Just then Stormfeather bounded up, panting. "Sorry... There was a rabbit... and... I chased it... all over the territory... barley caught it... I'm tired..."
They walked over to the fresh-kill pile, which had plenty of prey since it was Green-Leaf. Stormfeather glanced at her littermates' ruffled pelts. "I missed all the fun." She pouted, taking a mouse.
"We all know who's going to win almost every play-fight." Silverfeather said, taking a bite of her squirrel.
The three continued eating and shared tounges. After they were done, Whiteleaf padded up to them. "Sorry to interrupt, but Silverfeather, you're taking the first night shift. Wake Leopardclaw up at Moonhigh for his turn."

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

looks good so far

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

I'm supposed to socialize when I'm on the bus and there will be a movie... -.- socializing... The movie part I'm okay with. 

There's nobody from my school that's in the same grade and goes to my church except for one, and he's a boy. And we're at that awkward age... (not going into any further detail now) so it's going to be uncomfortable. Joy. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I'm almost done with Chaptah Uno. It just basically shows Wolffang, Stormfeather and Silverfeather's relationship... before I tear them apart. One dead, one evil and one good. YAY. FUN. I hope it goes through when it is submitted to this, and it turned out to be A LOT longer than I expected. If you do not approve it in time and it leads over to tomorrow, then I want you to submit it. WITH THE FANCY PHONT. Pwease Cassy, use the Times New Roman phont. It'll be fun! And I've never seen you do it. Please please please. Fancy phont is fun. Alitteration! MWARGH. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Like this?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Chapter 1 

A couple moons ago...

The she-cat narrowed her eyes, lashed her tail, and crouched down into a pounce. Eyes on the dark gray tom, she leaped onto his back. The tom rolled around and the two began to wrestle. "Okay, okay, I give up!" Silverfeather yelped as Wolffang pinned her down.

"And?"

The silver tabby rolled her eyes. "You're the best fighter in Sunclan. What a surprise."

"There you go." Wolffang let go and helped her sister up, licking her head.

"You're the youngest, I'm supposed to be the older and motherly one!" She protested. 

"I can take care of myself. Where is Stormfeather? She should be back by now, the sun is setting too." 

Just then Stormfeather bounded up, panting. "Sorry... There was a rabbit... and... I chased it... all over the territory... barley caught it... I'm tired..."

They walked over to the fresh-kill pile, which had plenty of prey since it was Green-Leaf. Stormfeather glanced at her littermates' ruffled pelts. "I missed all the fun." She pouted, taking a mouse.

"We all know who's going to win almost every play-fight." Silverfeather said, taking a bite of her squirrel.

The three continued eating and later shared tounges. As they were heading over to the warriors den, Whiteleaf padded up to them."Silverfeather, you're on night watch tonight. Wake Leopardclaw up when it's his turn."

"Okay." Silverfeather dipped my head to the wise deputy, then turned to her littermates. "I guess I'll see you later."

"Good luck." Stormfeather said, giving her a lick on the shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep." Wolffang gave her a playful nudge.

"Thanks, and I won't."

<>~<>~<>~<>

Silverfeather gaazed up at the twinkling stars. She imagined them as Starclan, the wise and powerful clan of ancestors. She thought of Mossleaf, her mother who had died at birth. She was a white she-cat with green eyes, and gray and white patches all over her fur. Or at least, that's what other cats had told her. Silverfeather didn't remember her. Then she remembered Skykit, a light silver-gray tom with blue eyes and white paws, underbelly, chest and tail tip. She and her littermates had sneaked out of camp at 5 moons. They had ran into a fox... and well... Skykit hadn't survived. There was also Firefall, her father. He was a ginger tabby tom, with green eyes, and dark ginger ears, and tail tip and white paws, underbelly and chest. Three leaf-falls ago, his leg had gotten run over by a twoleg monster. He lived though and had to retire to the elder's den early. The following Leaf-Bare, sickness had reached camp. Wolffang was the first to catch it, but he survived. Silverfeather, Stormfeather and Wolffang all knew that Firefall was a strong fighter, and assumed he would conquer the sickness. They were wrong.

Silverfeather still got sad sometimes, but she knew that they would want her to be happy, and she was lucky that Stormfeather and Wolffang were still alive. She'd go crazy if she did... The silver tabby pricked her ears as she heard a snap of a twig and stood up. There was a rustling in the bushes, a bright ginger fox jumped out. Silverfeather unsheathed her claws and stepped back. A couple more foxes appeared. There seemed to be five of them...

"Listen, Mr. Fox, there are already cats living here. They wont't like that you're here. So if you could just, uh, move on to somewhere else...?"

The lead fox growled and lunged. The she-cat barley had enough time to jump out of the way. The fox's claw raked across her shoulder, and Silverfeather hissed in pain. "I don't want to fight you!" She protested. "Please-" 

The fox leaped at her again and everything went black. [MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry I just felt like I had to do that. Now it's even more unprofessional because I'm typing this in the middle of the story. YAY!]

------

Stormfeather carefully put one paw in front of the other, crouching low to the ground. The vole was a couple tail-lengths away. She wriggled her hind quarters, getting ready to leap... and-

A yowl struck through her dream, and Stormfeather woke up. She jumped out of her nest and sniffed the air. It was the scent of fox. "Everyone! Wake up!" She yelled. "Fox in camp!" Wolffang, who was resting next to her imediately jumped up.

Then she remembered Silverfeather, who was on watch... "Silverfeather could be in trouble!" Stormfeather cried out and the two littermates dashed out of the warriors den.

Stormfeather gasped. Five foxes circled Silverfeather, who was laying down, sprawled out and unmoving. Hopefully she just was unconsious... Wolffang growled beside me and unsheathed his claws. Then he charged. "Leave her alone!" He yowled and leaped onto the fox's back.

Stormfeather shook my head and snapped out of it, unsheathing her claws and helping my brother. The other warriors and apprentices woke up, and after some tiresome fighting, the fox's ran away, especially since they were overwhelmed too. Wolffang, of course, had little wounds. He nudged Silverfeather onto his back and began slowly padding towards the medicine den. I fell into step and helped bear the weight.

Flowerfall was busy, rushing around with cobwebs and marigold. Stormfeather saw her send an apprentice away to go find more herbs. After the medecine cat finished with one cat, she called. "Next."

"I don't know what happened," Stormfeather was surprised to hear the worry in Wolffang's voice. "We just found her surrounded by foxes near the entrance."

The red and white she-cat put her ear to Silverfeather's body. "She's breathing. She was just hit hard and is knocked out. I'll patch up her shoulder, and then she can rest in my den. You two should go do something useful."

Stormfeather was about to protest, but Flowerfall interrupted. "Trust me, she's fine. There's only two other medicine cats if you don't believe me, and I'm sure they would enjoy you waking them up in the middle of the night. It's not like she's going anywhere." 

The gray tabby sighed. "Okay..." She licked Silverfeather's ear, before padding out.

----- 

Wolffang came back into camp with a starling and a vole in my jaws. It was hard to hunt because, one, he was worried about Silverfeather and two, he was a little tired. Plus he specialized in fighting, not hunting. Stormfeather, who had been helping to repair the camp from the fighting, ran up to him. "I think Silverfeather's stirring!"

"You checked on her without me?" Wolffang glared. 

"I couldn't resist. And-"

"Oh forget it. Come on." Wolffang ran over to the medicine den, with Stormfeather on his tail.

Silverfeather was just blinking awake when the two arrived. She groaned, and jumped up, wincing at her shoulder. "The foxes! Where? Oh." She realized she was in the medicine den.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" Wolffang roared.

Silverfeather inched away. "What do you mean?"

"DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?" Wolffang bellowed. "YOU LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE DEAD!"

Stormfeather brushed against her sister comfortingly. "Ooh, Wolffang admitted he was worried!" She teased, then turned to Silverfeather. "Don't worry, I won't get mad at you. We all have those close calls."

Wolffang didn't care. He was just glad that his sister was okay. "Explain. Now. Before I kill you."

"Well, I heard a snap of a twig. Then, a fox came out. Then four more. I told the fox that there were already cats living here, but he didn't like it and... yeah."

Wolffang growled and rolled my eyes. "Silverfeather for the last time - you have to be able to attack a fox, badger, or cat. I know you can be a good fighter. You're a great runner, and you're light on your paws. You can do something."

"But I can't... It just feels wrong... and if the fox wasn't so short-tempered then none of this would have happened!" She protested. 

"Foxes can't understand cat." Stormfeather said. 

"I wish..." The silver tabby she-cat muttered.

Flowerfall padded up with some herbs. "Ah, you're awake. Silverfeather, you were hit hard, so you're resting for the day. Stormfeather, Wolffang, you better get some sleep and food soon. It's dawn. And don't give me that look, Wolffang, everybody needs sleep and food."

"He admitted he was worried for Silverfeather!" Stormfeather jumped in.

"I'll remember that." Flowerfall grinned. "Now get out of here. It's getting crowded."

Please, please go through mods. Wow, this was longer than expected. 0.0 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Check the school of enchantment RP. I just had this brilliant idea for Daphne... 

And I'm gonna post chpatah one! Chaptah Two can maybe show Spiritwing and Silversoul having a good time, with a couple of dark thoughts from Silversoul? Maybe some foreshadowing. Like how Silverfeather and Wolffang were shown wrestling... it's foreshadowing to their arguement, and when Silverfeather has to fend off her brother. FUN!!!!

That's why you watch Gravity Falls and Over the Garden Wall, you can't help but pick up some great ideas and learn how to foreshadow after rewatching it over and  over... :D 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Goodbye friend! Continue making those great POVs and RPs! Kill that plant monster! Have fun, be safe and don't date boys. Don't tell that to Fiona, she and Zack seem cute together :3

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

WE DON'T LOOK CUTE TOGETHER *Crosses arms and pouts*

Just wait until he gives you a little kitten named Spark. :)

Any who i have two things

1.) I almost had my chapter done then i manage to brake my computer so i lost it

2.) *Gives Storm a rack full of dresses* :) The Charrow wedding is in a couple days! And i have a date for it

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Awww, Fiona you can't deny the truth. You are both so cute together! And I'm really sorry about your family.... You need a loyal boy friend and he'll make you happy! :D

Sheesh, I sound like Aphrodite from Heroes of Olympus... Oh no....

That stinks...

*stares* Dresses... Ahhhhh!!!! *runs away screaming with hands in the air*

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

*Falls to the floor laughing* Ok i think i'm good now... *Gets back up* *Snaps fingers and dresses vanish*

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Oh yes by the way... I've done some thinking. School of Enchantment/Jade and Melody/Skylar has inspired meh.

Lora = Jade... And Fire :)

Emily = Skylar... Air. Should I make her have a wheelchair? Her family would've died in a car crash. Then I imagine her with Feathers the flying cat in front of her wheelchair in the sky, like a chariot or something XD 

Im thinking of a school for elements RP but it's expanded. Like it branches off into sub elements. Like a sub element of earth would be animals - including shape-shifting, summoning and communicating with animals for example. I would be including almost every power. Still developing villain and plot.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Y*slowly peers from behind Stormclouds she's hiding behind* Meep! *crawls from behind clouds she's hiding from* *crawls to area dresses were and pats ground, checking for them* *sits down satisfied and starts sucking on a popsicle* 

(For some reason, I've never liked wearing dresses, even when I was a kid. I don't think. Too fancy. Jeans and a shirt are better. Real life references*

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Sounds fun

Same here i'm not a fan of dresses but it is a semi-formal to formal event so *Snaps fingers* *Is now wearing a long red dress, Sandy blond hair is curled and put in a pony tail* This is what i am wearing *Looks down feet* They probably want me to wear shoes but i really don't want to

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Shoes stink. You da master of elements, just have a soft piece of grass/earth be put on your feet and move with you. *cluthces stuffed penguin* 

Okay.

I'm still not sure if I want Emily to be in a wheelchair... I don't think I'm going to do it... 

I can't snap in real life. And another RL refrence, I have a stuffed animal penguin named Skipper. Have ya seen any of the Madagascar movies? It's Skipper from the movies. I used to have a huge love for penguins, but that died down. Now it's more cats, but I do appreciate all animals. Even animals that don't do anything like cows. They make great burgers. And cows can be a random animal. So yeah. And I have another RP idea - it's... stupid. Very stupid. I don't have anything planned except the concept. I'll post it after I make an official I'm back topic. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Good idea

Well it is up to you

I'll look forward to seeing it

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

It's about cats... not warriors cats. Cats and the future. Cats, Future, and Intelligence. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Ok

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

Maybe when Zack gives Fiona Spark, maybe Anna could be nearby and Feathers goes up to Spark and does the regular friendly cat things. And Anna can be like "FeathersI'mgoingtokillyouIhavetotalktosomeone." She's afriad that if she gets too close to someone, they'll die or betray or go crazy just like everyone else in her life (except for George. He's sort of a Mr. Washburn). 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Ok

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

So... Are you going to go to the Charrow wedding? If so you better fill out the RSVP. I can sent you the link if you want

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

bump

Hey Storm so when the dark forest comes i am going to end having some *Coughs* a lot *Coughs* of my characters join Starclan an i already know which ones i am going to have that happen to. But i was just wondering Who (Other than Spiritwing) would you be most upset if i got rid of?

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

If you really really want me to i can tell you who they are

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

stormbreeze48

No don't tell me. Check Forestclan, I made a list. It's just mommies and daddies...

I made a post on Mind Like Ours with my plan >:D Go check it out of you like.

And now... GO MAKE THAT CHAPTAH 2 I TOLD THE READERS ON THE STORY THREAD THAT I WOULD BUG YOU UNTIL YOU STARTED WORKING ON IT AND FINSIH IT. BUG. BUG. BUG. *pokes Cassy with a stick* HEHEHEHE!!! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"'You shall love your

neighbor as yourself.'"

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Hawksicle

#Casper

#Xcurgle

#Flufshall

#NiceDeliveryDudes

#EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Post didn't go through -.- 

If you kill off Sun... *glares* Echofrost will have to suckle eight more kits. Thorn and Pebble are both a month old and they need milk and Fawnkit and Honeykit - I don't know if they still need milk.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

I just finished eating dinner and it is only 3:39! I have a double header today (A.K.A two back to back games) Wish me luck. I will try to get the chapter done by tomorrow but no garentys. Also i guess you'll have to wait and see... I really hope that mods will let it through i mean there will be a lot of blood and death... Also Echofrost most likely wont be suckling any kits. When it is time for the dark forest battle they will probably all be apprentices.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Oh yeah. And good luck! (Even if it's probably over... Meep...) And I feel more inspired to do my academy for elementalists RP. Oh, and you better make Fiona as your OC because studies show that Fiona POVs are often your best POVs :D

You don't have to, but you know...

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Thanks i just got home a little while ago (My mom an dad took us out for icecream). We won both of them. Normally it is very rare for me even to get one ball a season but i got my fourth game ball today and today was the last games of the season. No my team is going on to the championships as the the number one team. I kind of want to put two people in your RP i am trying to decide between Clara and Eden and Fiona and May. (I have a feeling i know which one you want the most....)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ 183917

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Well it's your choice... :D 

I have not seen Clara or Eden in action, but neither Jade although I'm sure the person with the nickname Jade in the Twilight Forest will want to join the water group too though.... And Emily will have both of her legs working properly, no wheelchair :D

If you need some great Popsicles, you know who to call! :D

Congrats! I would've given you the game ball all season because of your great RPing skills, but Oh well. I need to make a team sign and shove it into the computer.... ;)

Jesus loves and cares for you, and he's always there for you!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 7 , ... 74 , 75 , 76