Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Yeah i think i'm probably going to use May and Fiona because honestly i like using them more than Eden and Clara.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar c1ec551e81

stormbreeze48

Okay. I'm using Lora and Emily... so ya. Before I get to work on that RP, I'm going to make some topics about random stuff... so yeah. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Flufshall 

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I was thinking about something, and I realized Silversoul's theme song: Wrecking Ball

She came in like a wrecking ball when she betrayed her clan and killed Cloverstream, wrecking Owlstar.

Hit hard in love with Wolffang :)

She was sort of broken when her family members kept on dying right before her eyes.

TA-DA! NOW I JUST MADE IT INSPIRATIONAL MUSIC WHEN WRITING WITH SILVERSOUL!!! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

So I've seen you have taken Peari's side in the bow down to me thread, eh? I used logical ness and said that this was the Internet and I could magically avoid any attack or move they threw at me XD I think ima thread ghost there... :/

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

This is my other account because

of password and email problems.

My original account is Stormbreeze48.

Praying for you awesome peoples

AllAboutMe/155797 

The creator of the Universe, God, and his son Jesus, love you! 

redwolf988

Ok

Also nice theme song for Silversoul

Sorry i haven't been on much today

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Its fine... I'm unsure about one for Wolffang... How bad could I be from the Lorax? I dunno...

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Chapter 2

Spiritwing opened her bright sky blue eyes and looked around her dimly lit, herb filled den. She got up and started cleaning the moss from her soft white fur. She looked around her den and found her mentor Nightsong sleeping in a near by nest. The light gray circle around her left eye stood out against her black pelt.

Spiritwing walked out of the medicine-cat den into the main cave in the network of tunnels their camp was in. The morning sunlight spilled into the large cave illuminating the ledge the leaders den was on. Below the ledge Spiritwing found her sister doing her deputy duties.

“Hawkstripe I want you to lead the hunting patrol. Take Featherbreeze, Lightningstrike and Blacktail with you. Frostweaver I want you to lead Dawn patrol. Take Larkfeather, Briarpaw and Willowclaw with you.” Silversoul said curling her tail over her paws.

Once the crowd of cats left Spiritwing made her way over to Silversoul who was cleaning her silver fur.

“Hey Silversoul, if your not to busy with you new deputy job would you like to go hunting with me?” Spiritwing asked playfully.

“Do medicine-cat hunt?” Silversoul said, her icy blue eyes glowing with amusement.

“I don’t know about all the others but this medicine-cat dose.” Spiritwing replied with a smile.

“I still don’t get why to chose to become a medicine-cat.” Silversoul said shaking her head as they started to make their way down the tunnel.

“You know very well why I chose to become a medicine-cat.” Spiritwing said sorrow filling her voice.

Her thoughts were filled with the painful memories of all the good times she had had with the rest of her now dead family. Her father Iceheart had chased a squirrel across a thunder path and was hit by a monster before she was even born. They had said he looked just like Spiritwing, and that he had originally been a rouge that joined the clan at a young age. Spiritwing’s mother Fernshadow had died soon after giving birth to her and her three siblings. Spiritwing had become a medicine-cat to make sure other kits wouldn’t loose their mother like she had.

She had had a brother and sister but they both died. A few moons after Silversoul had become a warrior with her sister Mistheart and brother Darknight they had went hunting together. They were attacked by a badger and sadly Mistheart didn’t make it out of that battle. Then about two Bear-leafs ago Darknight had gotten green cough and died. Where as these deaths pushed Spiritwing to become a better medicine-cat they had pushed Silversoul to be a better warrior, more capable of protecting her clan.

Spiritwing and Silversoul walked out of the tunnel and were greeted by bright sunlight. Spiritwing narrowed her sky blue eyes letting then adjust to the light. They both walked through the moors slowly looking for prey. Spiritwing scanned her surroundings and spotted a rabbit. She crept towards it quietly. Spiritwing flicked her tail and pouncing. She miss judged and missed the rabbit. It took of running before she even had time to react there was a silver blur racing towards the rabbit. Silversoul caught up with the rabbit and swiftly killed it. Silversoul carried it over to Spiritwing and dropped it at her feet.

“I really need to work on my hunting skills.” Spiritwing laughed lightheartedly.

Silversoul smiled as she scratched dirt over her catch. Spiritwing loved spending time with her sister but it was very rare they got a chance to. Silversoul was always off doing her deputy things and Spiritwing was always stuck in the medicine-cat den.

The two she-cats raced through the moors trying to catch some more prey. Where as Silversoul caught everything she went after Spiritwing was have a lot of trouble. Out of the ten things she tried to catch she only managed to catch one. But she just laughed it off and continued on.

The two sisters stayed out well into the mid day. Suddenly Silversoul’s ears pricked and she growled low in her throat. Spiritwing looked at her questioningly as she raced towards the boarder. Spiritwing saw Silversoul hissing at a light brown tabby Sunclan apprentice with amber eyes. Silversoul was much bigger that the apprentice.

“What are you doing in our territory” Silversoul growled menacingly.

“I was chasing a mouse and it went over the boarder…” The apprentice squeaked.

Spiritwing walked over calmly and stood between the apprentice and Silversoul. She gave Silversoul a long look.

“Silversoul she’s just an apprentice and it doesn’t even look like she caught anything. Even if she did it would be a Sunclan mouse.” Spiritwing said softly before turning to the apprentice. “You best be more careful not all of the warriors in Moonclan will take lightly to people crossing the boarder.”

“I’m sorry, I promise to be more careful.” The she-cat said, her tail drooping.

“What is your name little one?” Spiritwing asked.

“Maplepaw.” She replied.

Spritwing smiled warmly. Her gaze dropped down to Maplepaw’s feet. She noticed Maplepaw wasn’t putting much pressure on her front left paw.

“Is your paw ok?” Spiritwing asked.

Maplepaw shook her head. “I stepped on a thorn.”

“Here let me help.” Spiritwing said kindly.

Maplepaw reluctantly let Spiritwing see her paw. Spiritwing gently found the thorn. Then using her teeth she pulled it out. Maplepaw squeaked in pain then began cleaning it.

“Is your mentor around?” Spiritwing asked.

Maplepaw nodded. Only a few seconds later a calico she-cat with yellowy amber eyes came out of the forest. Spiritwing recognized it as Galepelt. Maplepaw ran over to her mentor and they both disappeared into Sunclan territory.

“I swear if it were up to you all the Sunclan warriors would be hunting in our territory.” Silversoul said amusedly.

Spiritwing rolled her eyes and gave her sister a small shove. Spiritwing and Silversoul laughed as they raced off to gather their prey.

They carried their prey back to camp and put it in the fresh kill pile.

“I better start thinking about who to send on tonight’s patrol.” Silversoul said.

“I’m sure Nightsong will need my help with something by now.” Spiritwing sighed sadly.

Clovernose walked up beside them and took a rabbit. Spiritwing looked over at Silversoul and was shocked to see the emotion on her face as she watched Clovernose. It seemed to be of pain, anger, and jealousy.

“Silversoul are you ok?” Spiritwing asked.

Silversoul looked calmly at Spiritwing and nodded before walking away. Spiritwing watched her confusedly.

“Spiritwing!” Nightsong called.

Spiritwing shook her head and sighed. Then she turned and walked to the medicine-cat den to find out what she needed.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Beautiful! I love it! Keep it up! Copy and paste and do da fancy phont :) 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Raindrops are falling on my head
And just like the guy whose feet
Are too big for his bed
Nothing seems to fit
Those raindrops
Are falling on my head
They keep falling.

So I just did me some
Talking to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way
He got things done
Sleeping on the job
Those raindrops
Are falling on my head
They keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me
Won't defeat me, it won't be long
Till happiness
Steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes
Will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me 'cause,
I'm never gonna stop the rain
By complaining,
Because I'm free
Nothing's worrying me

It won't be long
Till happiness
Steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep falling on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes
Will soon be turning red
Crying's not for me cause,
I'm never gonna stop the rain
By complaining,
Because I'm free, 'cause nothing's worrying me

Bj Thomas - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head Lyrics

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Is the guy wearing waterproof stuff? Because if it's raining shouldn't it hit the rest of his body too? XD Good job. Cool song. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I posted on your 'do you ship me?' thread, and it turned out really long because... gang memebers happened.

But I like posting. *pouts*

You're with tons of other OC's. It can get chaotic.

Jesus loves you! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

LOL

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

On the Mind Like Ours RP, Caleb joined the dark side cuz he wanted cookiez! Nah XD What do we do now... Are they gonna make us fight to the death? No, I bet they're going to turn us into ice cream puppies! YES. XD 

Got that from Gravity Falls. Mabel was listening to a conversation and she's like "I think they're going to buy us ice cream puppies. Or is that wishful thinking?" And Ice cream puppies had nothing to do with the conversation at all so it threw you off. WATCH GRAVITY FALLS I SAW IN A TRAILER THERE WAS GOING TO BE A UNICORN AND A CHARACTER IN THE SHOW IS A FLOATING YELLOW TRIANGLE WITH ONE EYE.

Oh, but too bad, he only appears in two episodes so far. And the unicorn is probably a joke or something...

SHHHH!!!!! STOP RUINING MY COMMERICAL!!!!

Too bad. 

-.-

>:D 

Anyways... Jesus loves you! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

We should come up with an idea for the third chapter... Maybe there could be a border clash and it's because of Wolffang and Silversoul, and then they find each other at the border again and they start... I don't know... flirting? No... just sort of competing-ish and bragging or something. I don't know, we need to start Wolfsoul! Or is it Silverfang? 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hmm... I think i like Silverfang better.

I think that is a good idea

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

I think that you should start writing it because I'm still working on my RP. Wait... oh no... I HAVE TO WRITE THE DESCRIPTION FOR THE ACADEMY TOO??!!!! I NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF IT!!! I WAS TOO BUSY THINKING OF PLOTS AND VILLIANS!!! NUUUU. It's coming to me... it'll more be like a camp-like area though... hmmm... 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

ok tell me when you post it because i want to join!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

I will! Also, stuff's happening on Twilight Forest... :) 

Lora gave away her backstory and Jade told everyone XD And then I did a Lora-Pass-out-thing so ya. FUN :D 

Jesus loves you! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I sent the RP topic through mods... You're going to do a lot of reading :D 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Here's the link to the RP! :)

http://spiritanimals.scholastic.com/forums/topics/153378

I saw the topic with Grace... I feel bad... I was about to let you know and send the topic number but then I realized you posted. 

Jesus loves you

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Can you please come to Mind Like Ours and Twilight Forest? PWEASE? 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah i spoke to her on Holly, Lilac, hers and my chat thread and gave her a hug.

I go so frustrated when making my form for your RP that i wanted to throw my computer against a wall. When ever you unplug my lap top it dies so this is what kept happening. I made my form about eight times four of which my computer died before i could post it. the other four i posted about hour after i made the form it went through. Then a few moments later the form i made and hour and a half ago showed up.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Also, I'm glad that you didn't throw your computer against a wall because then I wouldnt be able to communicate and hang out with you :)

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I had a theroy that the mods left a bunch of potatoes that were silly in charge of the posting because they needed a vacation, but I couldn't decide whether or not to post it.

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

*Watches Zack and Fiona from hiding spot*

I'll see you later *Gives Fiona flower*

*Smiles and smells flower* *Stops smiling and sets down flower*

*Comes out from hiding spot*

If there's a prize for rotten judgment
I guess I've already won that
No man is worth the aggravation
That's ancient history, been there, done that
Who d'you think you're kidding
He's the earth and heaven to you
Try to keep it hidden
Honey we can see right through you (Oh no)
Girl, you can't conceal it
We know how you're feeling
Who you thinking of
No chance, no way, I won't say it, no, no
You swoon, you sigh, why deny it, oh, oh
It's too cliché, I won't say I'm in love
I thought my heart had learned its lesson
It feels so good when you start out
My head is screaming "get a grip, girl"
"Unless you're dying to cry your heart out"
Girl, you can't deny it
Who you are and how you're feeling
Baby we're not buying
Hon we saw you hit the ceiling
Face it like a grown-up
When you gonna own up that you got, got, got it bad?
No chance, no way, I won't say it, no no
Give up, give in, check the grin, you're in love
This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love
We'll do it until you admit you're in love
You're way off base, I won't say it
Get off my case, I won't say it
Girl don't be proud, it's okay you're in love
*Picks up flower again* At least out loud I won't say I'm in love

Disney - I Won't Say i'm In Love Lyrics

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Bump

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

Awwww... :D

Where's Eden? And feel free to have Zack come in on the Elementalists RP!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

I know i'm thinking about doing that

Eden was there but i accidentally made her color this instead of this

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Speaking of Zack you need to read my POV i posted on the Unwanted RP

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Meow

mEow

meOw

meoW

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

How did I miss that? Zack and Jack... Wow.

*facepalms* I didn't finish the backstory! Anyways, Emily got really worried, so then a tornado warning happened and blah blah blah family died in tornado, blah blah blah...

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Zack and Jack got into a fight :) *thinks about POV*

Jack: AHH! EVIL BOOK! STOP HITTING MY HEAD! I WANT MY MOMMY!

Zack: I thought you said he was the toughest guy in school

Fiona: He is

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

arrivingstorm18

I sent in a POV for Emily. I need to unleash her random side... I made her backstory uninteltionally long for a backstory 0.0 XD

I can't wait to see that! Hmmm... Maybe I should reveal my boy character I've created...

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

AllAboutMe/155797 

redwolf988

Boy character? That sounds fun

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

His name is Conner. And I had a mean-conner in my POV so change it to Adam or whatever. Conner's going to have super speed. 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bump! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

*taps chin* I'm going to make a new RP and i have two ideas. One is a warrior RP with only three spots left. The other is a fantasy RP with unlimited spots. In other words my normal things magic and cats. If i do the fantasy RP I'm going to use May and Cam (I'm switching her out with Jade, i mean i have only used Jade one and i have used Cam multiple times)

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Sounds fun. There are four clans and only one cat from each clan can save the clans! Am I right? XD Can't wait to see Cam! :D 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

It is like the new prophecy serise. One cat from each clan is chosen to go and find a new home. But if you want you can make two characters go on the journey kind of like Brambelclaw and Squirrelpaw, and Stormfur and Feathertail.

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 78 , 79 , 80