Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Yeah it's good

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Aaaaaah you're back again! 

How's everything going?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

*Shoves report card under table* *Nervous smile* I'm definitely not struggling with every aspect of life all stemming from school. 

*Flops on couch* Yeah... Not my best year. I can hardly keep up in my honors courses so I'm struggling just to pass, mom found out and now I'm in a junk load of trouble. My depression and ADD are getting worse. And to top it off I have writers block. This is not one of my shinning moments. But hey my artwork is improving. I entered a contest on Deviantart roughly a month ago and I think she likes it. I just have to come up with a backstory feeding into her obsession for all things beautiful. Also in one of my DnD games I'm being hunted down by people who want to kill my demon friends, use my pet dragons as slave labor, eight dragon eggs just hatched, I already have seven baby dragons, apparently we are going to find my father (who has never seen Elora before) and there will be someone pretending to be me. So that's fun. XD *Sits back up and chuckles* But hey life goes on. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Awww, I'm sorry about that. 

Is there any way you could start asking teachers for help if you don't understand stuff and stay after school?

Last year I kinda struggled with math and the teacher was... well, she was great - a bunch of kids loved her, but she also kept the class paying attention to her - she comes off as scary at first.

This year my math teacher doesn't explain stuff as much so you kinda have to figure stuff out on your own (but the material feels easier)... or ask for help, and idk, I guess she's more approachable and that's really helped.

So if your teachers are varying levels of scariness, you could start out with the most approachable and work your way up or something, maybe?

I've been struggling a bit with band. Because I'm good, I should challenge myself and step outside of my comfort zone or whatever, but sometimes stepping out of my comfort zone brings me a lot of stress and anxiety so uhhh I kinda gotta figure that out. I'm reluctant to do solos and stuff. Like last sheet music I would dread the part as it got closer and closer in the music and when I played it in the concert, well I didn't mess up too noticeably - actually think it went pretty well - but I was shaking (and sweating some) the entire time. And I still want to be trumpet-playing to be fun, but then again, I also want to get better...

Jayhawk's been growing and it's really fun to have him around when he's not being grumpy and growling at me for simply walking up to him. Like last week it was rrrrrrr like almost every day but then this week he's been pretty good, so I guess his grumpiness has passed.

He's about 7-8 months old. He's actually mediumsized - thought he was going to be lab sized, but he's shorter. I'm okay with this because I can still hug him but he's also on the smaller size so he looks like a really big puppy. 

We've been taking him to a local dog park each weekend for the past 4-5 weeks even though it's colder but it's fun. There's all these doggies and they're all running around and they all go to the bathroom really weirdly...  Some of them are super duper fast and some of them are kinda slow. And some of them are really tiny and really big! Today these two tiny dogs played around me and I bent down and they climbed on my lap - they were very energetic. And I was able to get a picture of this one german shepherd mix (looked mostly like a german shepherd at least) but it had one blue eye and one brown eye and it was just beautiful! It's also really fun when a dog approaches you because it's like yay I made a friend you like me. Jayhawk's a scardey cat and he enjoys people more than the dogs. He'll get chased by dogs that are 5 times smaller than him. He likes to chase, but he doesn't like to be chased. He'll chase you after a good sniffing. If you're a dog and you come up to him you might get some teeth and if you don't go away he might go snap. Hopefully he'll get more comfortable soon... we kinda chose the wrong time to start going to dog parks - should've done as it was getting nicer, not colder. Oh well. Dogs are fun. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Hello again Cassy

I hope your classes are doing okay, or maybe, hopefully, even better than before. And that you've been able to relax and enjoy thanksgiving break and be able to breathe for a little bit before you have to go back to school.

I'm nervous about two projects for two different classes because you know, they're projects. I just have to make sure I don't over complicate it in my head and make use of the work time we have in class.  I remind myself that once its December _____ the projects will be over and I'll be a less stressed.

Of course in December you probably have finals, so good luck in advance with those.

I'm taking finals in December too - but they aren't final finals - just practice ones for high school and they're only 10% of my grade so I can completely screw them up and my grades can still be decent. Then again, I won't allow myself to do terrible because I'm a real grades snob.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Thanks Storm. Happy late Thanksgiving. Good luck on your projects, remember to not put it off until last minuet or you'll end up more stressed like me with literally ever assignment this year. I'm currently working on a 390 point essay that can save my english grade. Not sure how to pull up my APUSH and Chemistry grades up though -_-'... Yeah my midterms are coming up and if I don't pass my English, APUSH, and Chemisty ones I'll have to retake the class... I really need to stop digging myself into these graves. I'm going to have to study my rump off in these next few weeks. But then we'll be on winter break and I can start up my doomsday and get chapters of my book out more frequently. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Thanks/Your welcome. 

I'm already looking forward to Winter Break...

Just keep at it and if you need a break go play with your pets because pets are great even when they're grumpy and don't listen to you.

I saw a thread and it said redwolf and I was like "oh! redwolf! Cassy!" then it was redwolf3636 and I was like "No, ew, go away you fake" 

Remember if you're tempted to procrastinate, the sooner you get started, the sooner it'll get done~

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Ugh posting is hard.

None of the threads appeal much to me anymore...

I never thought I'd see this day where I'd be drifting away from here.

But I'll stay here so I can talk to you... and for the RPs and stories of you and Eris's when we're both off school.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

*Wags finger triumphantly* Just you wait for winter break, I've got a ton planned. Just ask Eris I've been talking about my doomsday for days now. I haven't spoken to her about the RPs I'm making though... Anywoo there are seven new people in it not including the return of Esmeralda. I'm finally getting around to explaining what the twin cycles are... Also it's the first ever none warrior cat RP or story I've taken part in that is set in winter. Spoiler alert Ash is going to fall into a snow drift. *Smiles* I'm going to make the best of this winter break, I want to get back in touch here and finish more of my chapters, I have the next three mapped out, then I am also working on a comic about five new mermaid characters named Elora, Jaden, Jayson, Crow, and Calder. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Soooooooo Cassy...

Heard you got a BOYFRIEND~!

I also heard he's nice which is good because not just anyone can date you they have to be nice and stuff and they can't be a jerk.

Also communication is key - talk often, don't be petty, and don't get into stupid cliche misunderstandings like in the movies and tv shows. And don't rush anything either. 

Then again you're a sophomore in high school I think you can figure stuff out and you should be fine.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah, Bryn pretty much set us up (Like fifty times) and he finally worked up the courage to ask me yesterday. He already told me he wasn't dating me because he was expecting anything or because I was pretty. We already hang out a lot now he seems to want to do it more. I'm a little worried though, he's... Protective... Very protective... I'm his first girlfriend and he basically said that if anyone looks at me he'll beat them up. Also every ones pretty sure another one of my friends has a crush on me. So I'm worried this will destroy a bunch of my friendships. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Ohhhh... yikes.

I don't think I have any real experience with this sort of thing, but I think you should tell him that you don't want him beating anyone up because that's not nice and isn't that like bad legally too like couldn't he get arrested or something.

At least it shows he cares about you, but just, yeah, tell him not to beat anyone up. Like, it could be a groundrule or something idk. And don't wait around to tell him either because then if you tell him no and he's mad at somebody else he might just get caught up in the moment and yeah. 

You don't like the other friend back or anything, do you? Because you're allowed to not like people back it's how that sort of thing works...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Sorry! I saw this soon after you posted it and forgot to reply! 

Yeah, I've been pretty confused about my own feelings. I think it's going to be ok I just need to make him settle down long enough for me to explain a few things. 

Anywoo, I finally got around to posting the next chapter of When Stars Fall! (It only took a month). I'm also being swarmed by RP ideas for old and new RPs soooo yeah, you'll probably (I'm not going to say definatly) see me more often during winter break. I know I'm at least posting my doomsay, I've been waiting over a year to explain the twin cycles and say who Esmeralda is. Besides Augustus is a cocky, pain in the rump, thus is fun to write for. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Haha of course you forgot :)

Okie dokie hope it goes well.

Whoag! I'll have to check it out soon.

I better see you on more often... and I need to get on more often too.

Esmeralda is like the past elemental master or something... and the twin cycle is is basically the cycles of masters and their nemeses or something... and if Esmeralda isn't a past elemental master then there's like a spirit bound to the elemental master to help them along their journey and protect them or something like that.

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Hmm.. I'll give you that one of your ideas was correct. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

*triaumphant grunt* 

Id have to go digging to figure out which one but I don’t have the time and lack some of the willpower to do so. 

Oh well, guess I’ll see soon enough. 

I was sick this week - mostly just cold, but then Tuesday night I got an upset stomach so woo that was fun. And then I missed 2 days of school. But it was okay because it was basically just review for upcoming finals (not real finals just practice ones for high school) aside from a test and a timed write but I was prepared for both of those. It was nice missing 2 days and then having 84 things to make up. 

When i was sick, I did have existential thoughts as I lay awake in bed with my stomach doing flips and feeling awfully tired “I’m going to die and my death is going to be another one of those “girl dies from common cold” or “girl dies from upset stomach” or one of those stupid  headlines or whatever. Which then made me think - why stab your character when you can give them an upset stomach? Torture them creatively~

Ive never been able to make a character sick yet but it is miserable so it should be fun. 

Oh and My dad’s a Star Wars fan and he was able to buy tickets to like the viewing session before it’s released to the public like a night before. It’s fun because then everyone like laughs or claps when stuff happens. And then my dad had bought tickets for us to see it again the very next day. Good thing the movie was good. It wasn’t just “oh it was Star Wars it’s good” it’s like “no there were cute animals and Whoag he just stabbed that guy and it’s funny” (okay well stabbing people usually isn’t funny but you know what I mean - the movie was funny not stabbing people... well maybe stabbing people... under certain circumstances). 

Anything new with you? Any new arrivals at your zoo-house? 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

You only have to wait until Monday, the first POV has been ready to go for nearly a month

I'm glad you're feeling better and sorry about the makeup work.

Yeash, what were you sick with? Last time I felt anything like that was when I caught the flu. But yeah, I've used illnesses in my books before, it's fun. Normally I just make it kind of a temporary disadvantage or makes the character feel like they are being let out of things.

Cool, glad you had fun. 

Not really anything new... You know Nico and Night right? The infant kittens that we took in when their eyes weren't even open and bottle fed them back to health. Yeah they are getting big, Nico is up to four pounds. They both are rambunctious and keep climbing up the christmas tree. They also don't comprehend what a squirt bottle is. They think it's fun. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

I'm probably going to post the Doomsday some time between two and three. IDK. 

By the way when do you get off of school. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Doomsday and several RPs are in mods

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

*Cries* One of the RPs and the doomsday didn't go through. I'll try again tomorrow. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Hey hate to crash (I normally don't) but I was wondering if you could save me a spot in the next rp you repost. I don't even care that I don't know which one you need to repost cuz all of them are the bomb, lol.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

redwolf988

LOL, thanks, this one has unlimited spots though, a few limited positions but as many characters and RPers as want to join. I'm sending it through again right now. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

ok I saved a spot :P

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

stormbreeze48

Aaaaaaaah I’m sorry I just remembered this! 

I tried POVing on your doomsday the day before yesterday or yesterday but it didn’t go through so I’ll try it again.

Aww, you rescued two kittens! But they aren’t named after Christmas-y themes. *gasp* How could you? 

Yeah we’re not putting up a Christmas tree this year because Jayhawk would probably eat everything - ornaments, the tree, the little hooks for the ornaments. So hopefully next year he will have matured enough so we can put one up. However! We have this baby tree and it has a KU theme and just blue lights on it and it’s plugged in on our counter, so we’re not completely tree-less this year.

I got out of school on Wednesday. It was a joke day - we watched a movie and then we went to a school assembly where everyone was just congratulated for being in an extracurricular activity. You know, school pride brainwashing or whatever. We were supposed to watch the Hobbit because we read it in class and we were going to finish the last movie but idk there was technical difficulties with it. So then our teacher pulled up a movie on Netflix but I didn’t really enjoy it and I was busy playing on my phone and destroying my friends in game pigeon crazy 8 (basically mobile phone uno). Well, only two of the rounds I destroyed them, but that’s pretty good and lucky for my first time playing it. The teachers in 8th grade let us take our phones to class provided we’re not on them 24/7 and will let us look things up on them or listen to music during work time. And our teacher didn’t really care since the school day was a joke day so it was fine. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah, POVs are a pain to go through because mods won't let anything longer than four an a half pages through. 

Nico- Saint Nicolas (AKA Santa) 

Night- Silent Night 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Yikes, I wonder why that is... Maybe it's like a limit so super long posts don't go through and bother everyone?? Then again I don't think long posts have ever been an issue, it's actually been more of a game to see how long a post can be that can get through mods...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. That makes sense. You think you are ever going to run out of names for them?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah that's what I was thinking

Doomsday POV in mods

Nope, I've got a giant list of names that I doubt I will ever have enough cats to finish it out. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

its probably just some upper cap on how long the mod queue filter can handle, or maybe so that the queue doesnt spend forever scanning some gigantic post

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

redwolf988

Merry Christmas everyone

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Merry Christmas~!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

merry chrysler you two

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

stormbreeze48

You too, Eris!

Also today is Ochako's birthday! 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

moonlightmystery143

that it is !! hap birth best girl

• Posted at:

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

stormbreeze48

Happy New Years to both of you.

It's not technically new years for me, but oh well.

I dunno, holidays aren't really that big of a thing in my family.

Which is probably why I'm the only one still up... Or, well my sister's probably up in her room, I'm just sitting at the computer with a penguin hoodie-blanket draped around me because it's like 0 degrees here no joke.

I hate winter.

Honestly, we need another holiday to lighten everyone's moods in January so we all get through it.

Well there is your b-day Eris, and my MB Birthday, so I guess there is that... hmm.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Happy New Years to both of you!

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

(cRaSh)

Happy 2018 everyone!

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

stormbreeze48

Happy 2018, Kira!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Hey Cassy guess what I’m 4 for a whole 2 months I’m older than you. 

I would rub it in your face more that I’m older than you but youre the youngest in the family too so you already feel it. 

I need to rub it in an older sibling friend...

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-