dragonmist80

Hero:

Emilia Treepainter

Animal:

Redd

Level:

Clan:

Owl Clan

Ok, so is it just me or is the game missing something.....

{#A-ha Hand}AH Ha! Now I know! It needs a place where you can interact with other players! Right now the forums are the only place you can do that, but maybe there could be a big room, like a wide open space (I'm thinking like the rooms where you fight bosses), acessable through the greenhaven courtyard where you can meet other players and chat and maybe train with them using wooden swords (that way you can get stronger too and not just slack off). I think that it would be fun and that if its possible, a good addition to the game.{#Smiley}

Does anyone have any more to add to that or any more genius ideas for the mods?

~Owl

{0,0}

(|__|)

" "

IAmOwl

{0,0}

(|__|)

"  "

/11544

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind

I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent

I shall seek to wear no crown nor win any glory"

Thumbnail avatar

dolphindusk40

Hero:

Kato Firebreaker

Animal:

Blaze

Level:

Ok i have to agree with u because it just seems like all of the other games i play have multiplayer. they need to add this

"Don't blink, don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can belive. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK. Good luck." ---The Tenth Doctor on Weeping Angles

Thumbnail avatar

darkfire62

Hero:

Viktor Lightningdagger

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

Owl Clan

being able to go on quests with others would be fun. have a full scale battle with 40 of us V.S 40 of them. that would be fun

the difference between the bad guys and the good guys is weather you use human shields or willingly become one.

if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you

#prayforruby

Thumbnail avatar

hydraarrow14

Hero:

Zak Nightphantom

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

scorpio

I agree it would be fun and you should be able to talk to other players and make REAL friends

ZACH NIGHTPHANTOM

Thumbnail avatar

elfhawk23

Hero:

Irena Windhunter

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

Rebels

Agreed. Friends?

Yeah... I'm just cool like that. 

"It's like seeing with my feet." 

-Toph, the blind earthbender

(Yeah, I'm crazy about Avatar)

Thumbnail avatar

wolfphoenix1294

Hero:

Kayla Snowsummoner

Animal:

Shadow

Level:

Guys, This awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{#Janus Wolf}{#I can't believe this}

Thumbnail avatar

waveblue57

Hero:

Clara Winterbreath

Animal:

Midnight

Level:

Clan:

The Elements of Harmony

I agree

“The universe is big. It’s vast and complicated and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles.”— The Doctor, Season 5, Episode 12

Scholastic logo
Open a World of Possible.

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.