Small img 1111 72d846afc9

Admin Lisa Q. : admin

Something’s in the air this weekend. Is it rain? Pollen? Other early signs of Spring?

No, it’s something more wonderful. For those who have conveniently forgot, this Sunday is Valentine’s Day. That’s right, folks – love is in the air.

To celebrate, I present a Valentine’s Day challenge to you all. We all love our ships here on the MB – I’ve never seen a ship war so fierce as the one between the Conor/Abeke and Shane/Abeke factions. So, Greencloaks, here’s what I want to know: What Spirit Animals ship do you sail, and why? Let’s see which group has the most love for their ship here on the MB!

And then when we’re all done debating, let’s go get some Valentine’s Day chocolate. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

First post!

• Posted at:

Happeh®

here&queer

love/life/deatdon'discriminate

OE Y E

normalnesssadness

love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Oh, and I ship Coneke, Reilin (obviously) and my non SA ships are Rinn (Rey and Finn), Cree (Conner and Bree), Jaxgan (jax and tegan), Alexthur (Alex and Arthur), Padme and Anakin  (who wouldn't ship these 2?), luxsoka (Lux and Ahsoka) and finally, the most iconic one, Han and Leia. sigh. 

• Posted at:

Happeh®

here&queer

love/life/deatdon'discriminate

OE Y E

normalnesssadness

love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love cannot be killed or swept aside

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

Thumbnail avatar 4255ab1946

violetunicorn267

REILIN! Rollan and Meilin are perfect for each other! In my opinion, the best relationships are the ones that where the people in it used to hate each other(Book 1-3) and then formed a bond(Book 4-1 Immortal Guardians). I think those are the best relationships.

• Posted at:

Greetings and Salutations.

Does anyone remember me?

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Fris! Four and Tris from Divergent. And also Peetniss. Peeta and Katniss. I don't really ship too much.

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar 64bdfe88b4

elfbulldog81

Reilen: It's the funniest person and the most serious and it's all just hilarious. It's like, they both like and protect each other but it's also super awkward. It's the funniest thing. 

Conbeke: THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. Did I say that out loud? Er- I meant: Shane's horrible. He turns out to be a wimp and he's just horrible. CONOR, on the other hand, it's like, he LIVES to protect Abeke. IT'S ADORABLE! YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!

• Posted at:

MyNameIs:

Elf

CallMe:

Ranger

ElfDaEarmuff

Potato

ImA:

TwinOElfie

Christian

FangirlInTraining

Quote:

"&WhenUThnkUrDone,GetDownOnUrKnees&PraySomeMore"

APriest@MyChurch

'Member:

MimiWolfieWS665SaltClevSphinxJade

MBBDays:

39C2/14/15

SA11/21/14

Gang:

SA/174813

Thumbnail avatar 3f614b917c

tsunamininja5

I personally think the characters are too young for romance, but if I had to pick a ship, it would be Conor + Abeke. Why? Because Conor didn't lie to Abeke, but Shane did.

• Posted at:

- Samurai -

Writer

Black Belt Candidate

Diviner

Plays too much Wizard101

"My child, when we descend into darkness, we can only ascend into light." - one of my books

My characters:

Valor Jaguar Tarik Grim Loki X

Thumbnail avatar 382370fdee

delighteddreamtime45

I can't really understand Shane X Abeke ships because Shane's a liar and super untrustworthy *Stares judgmentally at him* but Connor's really sweet and truly cares about Abeke. He's also never seriously endangered her or been manipulative. I say the love is real with those two!!  *yaaaaaay*

• Posted at:

DON'T TALK TO ME____Doctor Who's on.

I stole the cookies from the cookie jar. And that cake. AND those muffins. And now I'm eating your eclairs.

I'm going to write tiny to annoy you.....

Coop Quests are the best, Drina's the worst.

Thumbnail avatar 141ca558a9

hurricanefire47

Reilin!

• Posted at:

~Hurricane~

It was lost long ago...

Thumbnail avatar 70a0d6fb2d

flashphoenix9

REILIN! ROLLAN! MEILIN! REILIN! AGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

• Posted at:

FLASH

They/Them Pronouns!

THPRESIDENOWEIRDOS!

RainWings! 

LUNARTIC!!!!!

PRIIIIIIIDE

Thumbnail avatar 668756f7a4

bearfighting448

conor+abeke

• Posted at:

Can people pass this to pantherbear420 because you and him need to  Join the dark tigers it will say 9 people and it will add up so and we are the darkness born to bring the light to end the fight.

Thumbnail avatar 1e705d6017

birdred180

O.M.G. RELIN FOR LIFE! I need more of it to happen!

• Posted at:

~Harp~

Who am I?

~A warrior?

~A fighter?

~A witch?

~A person?

Nah, I'm just your average MBer! Oh, and that stuff too. 

"A stone alone is just a stone. Many together can make a wall." -Xue, Blood Ties

*Daughter of Apollo*

Thumbnail avatar 4c46865d32

joyfulcat108

Hmmmm. What is a ship? 

• Posted at:

✨I am Dreamkeeper...

Chi Master, Shadow Magerandom other stuff

Queen of ailurophiles and world domination

I used to exist. Perhaps I shall again. Or maybe my time has come, and this is now the end. 

Thumbnail avatar 47968e0087

catparty77

#Coneke for life!!!

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

Thumbnail avatar f4d413e8a4

artkitten320

A ship is when you think two people/characters should be toghther. For example, Percy and Annabeth are shipped. I agree with all ships on this page except one: Conbeke. I'm sorry, but I ship Shane and Abeke. Deep down, Shane has a good heart.

• Posted at:

Icicle

<><><>

| INTJ-T | Emo | Drifter |

<><><>

"Big people have little humor and little people have no

humor at all!"~Donald O'Connor, Singing in the Rain

Thumbnail avatar f5b388e88d

amberbutterfly669

Let me think.

Definetly Conbeke, and Reilin, and Um.. Tashay! It was Lishay who liked Tarik, right?

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

Thumbnail avatar 9e87e1b735

pegasusmist65

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!! *fangirls* REILIN!!!! Don't you just love those ships where they hate each other at first and then they end up as everyone's OTP?! *whispers* like Percabeth.........

• Posted at:

Kitty

Obsessed over BTS 

Pastel aesthetics

I am secretly a unicorn °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° 

My gang:

Kitty (sona)

Memi

Isla

Hope

Rin

Aria

Thumbnail avatar 7fd3065e14

tigerdragon3764

Well, um... my Spirit Animals ships are:

Rollan and Meilin

Connor and Abeke

um... that's it.

And my other ships... well...

Let's start from the beginning.

There's:

(Heroes of Olympus/Percy Jackson)

-Percy and Annabeth

-Jason and Piper

-Frank and Hazel

-Leo and Calypso

(The Kane Chronicles)

-Carter and Zia

-Sadie and Anubis

Okay, those are my major ships.

(If I named them all from all my books, we'd be here for a week.)

• Posted at:

Call me Phoenix.

I may run away in anger, but I'll always come back in hope.

Thus, am the phoenix, the returner.

FOR SCIENCE!

Thumbnail avatar 5b21f41cfc

magentaunicorn115

REILIN. CONBEKE. 

Happy Valentines Day Everyone! :D "throws chocolate talismans everywhere"

• Posted at:

Unia

Well HOI! You may remember me from a long while ago. I'm Unia, and I'm still pretty inactive, but I'd like to try and start posting again.

Teh gang is a WIP.

Thumbnail avatar 3e35008e23

strawberryfrost13

I definitely ship Coneke. Conor and Abeke are already best friends, they've fought together, and the most profound thing for me is: Conor decided to take Shane with them in The Evertree. That just showed me that Conor accepts Shane and Abeke's past friendship, which is really important. Also it shows that Conor really is a good person and would be a good choice for Abeke, I think.

Abeke might not like him back, though. It is how it is. Abeke doesn't HAVE to have a man.... She can be awesome by herself, tbh.

Regarding Shane, he and Abeke might be able to reconcile but you CANNOT ignore the fact that he betrayed her. More than once. I think Shane needs to redeem himself without depending on Abeke. And if they got together, Abeke's entire first character arc would be for basically nothing... So that's why I don't ship Shabeke.

and my other ships... DEFINITELY Reilin, Tarishay, Xankoda, and Faya. I also really like Olvan X Lenori, Monte X Barlow, and Zerif X Aidana. :D

• Posted at:

♕ Strawberry / Trunswicked

reptile lover (#teamkomododragon), fan artist, theorist, and forum lurker.

You all already know this, but I sail the CONEKE ship.

I think they are just...perfect toether. They trust each other immensely and care about each other. Comfort and protect eachother. Conor has never hurt her like Shane did, and it's pretty clear he likes her, if not loves her. And it's getting more and more clear she MAY have the same feelings. Protecting her brings out his fierce side- when he stood up to Pojalo in Rise And Fall.

And I obviously ship Reilin, but that's self explanatory XD. As well as a few other I'm not nameing.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 4c46865d32

joyfulcat108

Thanks! Ok, my ships are: (I don't know if I spelled them right)

relin (you probally know)

percabeth (Percy and annabeth from Percy Jackson series)

Sadubus (Sadie and Anubis from Kane chronicles)

Carter and Zia I don't know what it should be called

Clietulisa (guardians of gahoole, cleive and Ottulisa)

Leypso (Leo and calypso from Heros of Olympus)

And, probally a lot more I don't care to mention right now.

• Posted at:

✨I am Dreamkeeper...

Chi Master, Shadow Magerandom other stuff

Queen of ailurophiles and world domination

I used to exist. Perhaps I shall again. Or maybe my time has come, and this is now the end. 

Thumbnail avatar 912eb0efab

mysteryrobin34

Ok why does everyone hate Shane so much? Has anyone read The Book of Shane? Seriously, he's not all evil. I love that both Abeke and Shane found friends in each other, and I think it could've been awesome if he wasn't the Devourer. I'm still giving him a chance. After all, what would the second series be without one of the best and most confusing villains in the history of literature?? 

• Posted at:

Anna

SA is one of my core memories. #InsideOut

Joshua 1:9

#BelovedChildOfGod

Proud shipper of:

#Reilin

"Everyone you meet in life is either a blessing, or a lesson."

Thumbnail avatar 6abb068472

pizzabear85

REILIN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

River

There came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again- My Chemical Romance, Helena

So what if I'm crazy,the best people are....All the best people are crazy.All the best people are.

Thumbnail avatar a56e15edf1

dragoncat2466

Personally, I ship Keirsi (Keith/Kirsi), Lishik (Tarik/Lishay -- yes, I know he's dead!) Reilin (big surprise) and... Shabeke. *cowers* Wait! Don't let loose the rotten tomatoes yet. I must admit that I have a soft side for the villains, because there's always more to the story than first appears, and since I'm a devious little writerly pineapple, I love to mush all the unlikeliest characters together and watch gleefully as they decide whether their polarizations align or not. I just feel like it's a bit awkward between Conor and Abeke whenever there's a chance for anything romantic. He's definitely got her back when it comes to battle, arguments, etc., which I must admit Shane lacks, but I don't feel anything between them. Conor might have an attraction to her, but I'm not picking up on anything from Abeke. Actually, I'm with Samurai -- I think that they're too young to be doing all this romantic thingy-stuff -- but anyhow, it's fun to speculate. As I was saying, Shane and Abeke seem like there's more cohesion between them. Sure, he betrayed her a few times, stuck her in a dungeon, used her to get into Greenhaven and steal the majority of the talismans, but hey, I'm all for character development. That is not character development. Hush, self, I'm having a moment. Forgiveness! Happiness! Loooooove! Just kidding -- I hate love. Also kidding again. I love love. And cake. Abeke loves Shane! Shane loves Abeke! He can be a good person! I want to see this grow. Groooooow. And also I ship Worper (female Keeper/Worthy), because female protagonists (however off-page they may be) FTW and I'm Christian. Plus I'm writing a fanfiction on the Keeper and she's female and they're adorable when they're in the tunnels together rescuing his buddy Talon and all that jazz. Yes SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP ME I DO NOT WRITE ROMANCE. SA SHIPPING IS MESSING WITH MY BRAIN. AGH. Also we need to think of a better ship name for Worthy/Keeper because Worper is too horrible to even say more than twice on one screen. I'm atrociously bad at ship names. Though, to be fair, I used an online generator. What even. I disgrace the art. 

@Strawberryfrost: What. What. I know you. I recently watched you for your SA fanart on DA. Huge fan. *silently flails* Someone rescue me I'm having an attack of fangirlitis.

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

Thumbnail avatar a5f82fa6a1

unicornmaple2

I honestly ship Shane and Abeke. It's like Romeo and Juliet, but in Erdas. Plus, I feel like Conor is more in the friendzone than in a possible relationship scenario. Plus, I feel like Shane decided to try and stop the Wyrm to try and earn Abeke's trust (And possibly love?) back. But yeah, that's my reasoning why Shane and Abeke are the cutest ship in all of Erdas. Except for maybe Olvan and Coffee!

• Posted at:

I am Divergent, a Tribute, a Mermaid, a Runner, a Ravenclaw, a Mage, a Demigod, a Redcloak, and a Shadowhunter!

Thumbnail avatar 9bc9afa2f2

tigertiger689

Well i ship Conor and Abeke. At first i wanted it to be her and Shane but he has betrayed her so much that even if he does change, he has already damaged what was between them, she probably does not even have feelings for him anymore. Plus Conor and Abeke have quite a lot in common such as they both were distrusted at one point by the others so that helped them form a bond. I don't know if you guys remember but Conor got mad when Shane was with Abeke and told him something like back off. He knows that Shane betrayed her so he did not trust Shane with Abeke. Also, anyone who was really paying attention read that Abeke has a really deep concern for Conor with his parasite and all. Anyways Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

• Posted at:

Rosie the Riveter

Halo 5: Guardians

"After the sharp eyed jay and the roaring lion peace will come on dove's gentle wing" (Hunter 58)

May the odds ever be in your favor

Eye of the tiger ~ Survivor

Joshua 1:9

Thumbnail avatar ceee1b70eb

decodingwizard193

My spirit Animal ship will be the wolf because its brave,confedient,and wealthy

• Posted at:

KAMAAL,FLORIDA

Thumbnail avatar 954e21a726

lynxwolf1131

I personally like Shane, he's nice. WHo has not betrayed someone in their life more than once?? (I have betrayed a friend like 8 times) PLease don't spoil anything I'm only on book 3, but SHane: He's got a ood personality. I love villans, they make the world a bettter place. HOw? Don't ask me, I'll probably make a lecture on this small thread. So yeah, Shane's fine. I personally think Shane's got hate that has no reason.

• Posted at:

Charisse Duskauroa

Science, it's awesome.

School, it has a purpose.

Life, is science.

Learning, science in school.

I've read WoF, whats life without a dragon??

Related to firebird366

Best friends with wolfdragon20337

#RememberGalaxy

Thumbnail avatar 47968e0087

catparty77

Onyxfire, you do know that Worthy is Shane, or someone that is NOT Devin, right?

• Posted at:

~Ruby-Chan~

JesusLovesYou!!

I'mBack~(?)

QueenOfALot

AnimalsRULE.YOUKNOWTHEYDO.SAYIT-.-

AnimalLover

PROUDSAMBer

RememberAll

DaughterOfAthena

AndHephaestus

Trash

BTSstan

Hamiltrash

SummonedSuka

#Pray4Bigfur

#RememberLolly

OkayButJimin

FullSig:/

Thumbnail avatar 0d0215bb05

opalchicken63

reilin is all that I can think of. Maybe there is a slight chance of Olenori.

• Posted at:

Ru Bibi... Or Melayia... Or Opal... :3

Proud Christian!

X-Men and HTTYD 4 lyf!

Minecraft and Flyff 4 lyf!

Reader, Writer, and RPer!

Wolf-girl at heart

Thumbnail avatar 5ca8fced86

aquacat2083

It's basically saying that you approve two people dating, real life or fictional.

• Posted at:

"I'm that one person who's crazy smart...and crazy" ~me

Don't keep calm and love cats!

WinterKiwiSkyeHeatherothers!

Call me Kitty Meow-Meow! (And don't ask, plz)

I am the queen of musical cat nerds!

Why did I sign up for 15 RPs at a time?

=^. .^=

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

#Relin (Rollan x Melin)

#Conbeke (Conor x Abeke)

• Posted at:

Foxwing  Forjaekkal

at your service.

Thumbnail avatar ba19973bbb

pinkpuma175

I ship Abeke x Meilin.

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

current interests

Portal - Skyrim-Oblivio

Thumbnail avatar 6435388e7c

autumnlynx99

Conor x Meilin!

I can imagine people staring at this post in disbelief, but think about it.

With Conor's... issue, he is struggling to hold on to himself, to not slip away into darkness. He doesn't want to be controlled. Even with his companions, he feels lost and alone.

Meilin knows what it feels like. She was in a similar situation, with the Bile and all. I can imagine her standing by his side, urging him on. To not give up, even in the darkest of times.

And not only that, but it seems like they need each other.

The only problem with this ship though, is that if it became canon, it would destroy Reilin. And Rollan, too.

• Posted at:

~Autumnlynx99

Thumbnail avatar 6abb068472

pizzabear85

@Ruby

I know you think Worthy is Shane but may I please explain why Devin is Worthy?

.In the Evertree,yes Shane says"I want to be worthy"but Devin also wants to be.So I think King is Shane.He was the one who messed up the most so he would be the one to organize a group to fix what they did.

• Posted at:

River

There came a time when every star fall brought you to tears again- My Chemical Romance, Helena

So what if I'm crazy,the best people are....All the best people are crazy.All the best people are.

Thumbnail avatar 29d6ade36f

hunterwolf85

Coffevan.

Olvan + coffee

Ship achieved.

• Posted at:

(( Ł Ë Ø )

f o r u m p h a r a o h

violinist // whovian // ENFJ // slytherin // aries

"the blushing light, just another la devotee"

Utensil Police // Duck Cultist

"deep blue but you painted me golden"

#AllPeopleArePeople

Thumbnail avatar d173870744

jadeelf89

*Spoilers for those who haven't read Broken Ground*

I ship Nisha and Arac! I wonder is their ship name Narac or Aisha?

I'm not too sure why I ship is but I think they are perfect together! And they are! I just love the way they talk to each other, they seem to balance each other out in a way. :)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 6435388e7c

autumnlynx99

@Jadeelf89

Yeah, they do go perfect together. Maybe that's why they're married. xD

• Posted at:

~Autumnlynx99

Thumbnail avatar 5ca8fced86

aquacat2083

IT'S GOTTA BE REILIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Shane, you'll never get Abeke.)

• Posted at:

"I'm that one person who's crazy smart...and crazy" ~me

Don't keep calm and love cats!

WinterKiwiSkyeHeatherothers!

Call me Kitty Meow-Meow! (And don't ask, plz)

I am the queen of musical cat nerds!

Why did I sign up for 15 RPs at a time?

=^. .^=

1 , , 3 , 4