Thumbnail avatar

catpurple1117

hey. i havent really been on here much since late 2013. im 16 now, and this forum is still just as weird and crazy as it was when i was on it. 

spirit animals was just beginning when i started, and i was on here all the time. i didnt post as much as the other "popular" people because mostly i just read and watched the others interact. 

but anyway this website must have had some kind of impact on me because im thinking about it now.

so here is some sorta kinda wisdom for all you middle schoolers from a teenager who still doesnt really know what shes doing - 

1. the "drama" here seems very exciting and very real to you now but in the grand scheme of things it wont matter and wont compare to the things youll face in the real world these next few years. if you feel hurt now, breathe, and remember that you will heal. 

2. BE NICE TO YOUR FRIENDS, YOUR ENEMIES, AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN. PLEASE. IM NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU SHOULD DO THIS BECAUSE YOU SHOULD ALL KNOW WHY ALREADY. JUST DO IT.

3. middle school/late elementary school are very terrible and awkward and not fun years. but they end eventually. youll get through it and youll be okay.

4. GIRLS - stick together. you need each other. every girl on this planet is your sister and you need to protect each other when needed. Girl Code is life. Girl Code is law. 

BOYS - be nice to girls. treat them like you would treat your mom or some other female relative you love. be respectful, and girls will like you more for it.

5. be yourself! do what you want to do! love who you want to love! find all the beautiful parts of life! be amazing! 

6. overall this is a super weird time in your life so treasure all the randomness and the friends you make and remember that even if bad things happen to you in the real world you have the internet world to fall back on. 

-catpurple1117

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Catpurple1117

Lucian

Hystorian

Greencloack

thanks! This is Arrow. I was on around your time, I think. It's nice to see you remembered this place! Read the new books, they're awesome.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Arrow

Shut Up and Drive ✨

Official Savage Queen of the SAMB