Thumbnail avatar 1d186a332d

tigerwolf543

My komodo dragon just told me that one of her friends has gone missing! i need your help to form a team to help me find out where they are going! to join:

Name:

Spirit animal:

Animal's friends that have gone missing:

Spy skills:

Say this:

I, (hero's name), will help find the spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight until the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing.

CALINDER:

add meetings to the calinder.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

life. i won't be on for a while guys.

tigerwolf543

so no one wants to help?

• Posted at:

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

tigerwolf543

come on already.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5b0fc607cd

rabbitjumping19

Blaze and I are in! We helped all sorts of people with there animals, like Rollan!

Name: Sofi Thunderchanter

Spirit Animal: Blaze the tiger

Animal's Friends Gone Missing: Freja and Crystal

Spy Skills: Acting like I'm doing it even though I'm not. Blaze's skills are hiding out.

I, Sofi Thunderchanter, will help find spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of dance, fight until the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing.

Freja was my second hero's komodo dragon, then I deleted it. Then, I made Crystal the penguin. Blaze told me that he looked everywhere and even asked Mustalla's weasal if he had seen them. Yeah, Blaze fight be more firece because he's on level 21. Freja and Crystal are only on level 4. Seriously, Blaze seems more bigger as I play the game and level up. what's the plan?

Sofi & Blaze

• Posted at:

Sonic the Hedgehog!!

Miles Tails Prower!!

Knuckles the Echidna!!

Amy Rose!!

Shadow the Hedgehog!!

Stick the Badger!!

Silver the Hedgehog!!

Blaze the Cat!!

Maria Robotnik!!

Professer Gerald Robotnik!!

I love Sonic the Hedgehog Characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

name:lora thunderlord

spirt animal:foster

animals friends that have gone missing:siro the tiger

spy skills:able to slide on anything without making a sound

I lora thunderlord will help find the spirt animals that are missing.I will be fearless in the face of danger fight untill the attakers are gone and carry back the missing.

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

S'up, I'm Kilala!Queen of Manga!

My Gang:   Inuyasha

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

Name: Sera Lightningdash

Animal Name: Sphinx the (totally crazy) komondo dragon.

Animal's Friend missing: Misty the penguin, the animal that I babysit, and the only animal Sphinx doesn't eat!

Spy skills: Quick and nimble, can roll past lots of danger, Sphinx's skills are unkown.

I, Sera Lightningdash, will help find the Spirit Animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight until the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing.

Sera, Phantom and crazy Sphinx

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Verity's/Twi's friend from real life!

Thumbnail avatar

wolfhunting559

what????????????????????????????? ur so confusing no offense

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

Phantom has gone missing! i need your help finding her! i can't find her anywhere. plus, Rilo, ( Phantoms boy freind) has gone missing! i think Phantom went after him! she is badly hurt, and can't keep going much longer i think! i have stuff that only this team can know about! if Olvan hears that i made things that can use lightning.... well anyway, i think that Shane tiger napped Rilo. AHHHHH! MIDNIGHT, STOP EATING MY FEET! Midnight will kill me if i can't get Phantom back! bye! OWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIDNIGHT! STOP IT!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

RILO!RILO!I FOUND RILO! A BAND OF BANDITS GOT HIM AND I NEED SOME HELP!SEND SOME QUICK!

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

wolffrost167

Omg you read warriors?!

• Posted at:

You better watch your back. I am always watching, silently, cunningly.

Waiting for my moment to attack. I know all your weaknesses

Smart as a fox.

Fast as an eagle.

Steel runs in my bones.

I am a wolf of the beyond.

Thumbnail avatar

ivoryphoenix139

Maria Dreamcaller

Artimes (Penguin)

None that I know have gone missing, but I would like to help.

I'm good at hiding, and my spirit animal is very good at keeping quiet.

I, Maria Dreamcaller, will help find the spirit animals that have gone missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight until the attackers have gone, and carry back the missing.

Nov. 3 sounds good. (How will we have a meeting though?)

• Posted at:

The wisest Greencloak (man) has something yet to learn- Albert Einstien P.S. Please like this post, whatever it is!

Thumbnail avatar

cobraeagle265

Name:.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I think Fang (my Tiger ) isn't happy that his freind Draco is missing.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 5b0fc607cd

rabbitjumping19

Don't worry, we'll find Phantom!

• Posted at:

Sonic the Hedgehog!!

Miles Tails Prower!!

Knuckles the Echidna!!

Amy Rose!!

Shadow the Hedgehog!!

Stick the Badger!!

Silver the Hedgehog!!

Blaze the Cat!!

Maria Robotnik!!

Professer Gerald Robotnik!!

I love Sonic the Hedgehog Characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

no! panthoms boyfriend rilo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!somone else helped so hes safe and sound now.

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!OMG!I CANT FIND FOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

CALENDER:HELP ME FIND FOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

CALENDER:HELP ME FIND FOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

Thumbnail avatar

stormcat59

I'll totally help... I have 3 friends who's spirit animals are gone... Like my friends are being targeted...

Name:Scot' Dunebreath

Spirit animal:Lyra the tiger

Friends missing:Komodo Dragon named Ares, my brothers animal, Artemis the Fox, my best friends, and June the penguin, my crush's... 0.0

(Right hand in air)I, Scot Dunebreath, will help find the spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight until the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing.

We will prevail by the Four Fallen!

• Posted at:

When life gives you lemons, ask yourself, "Wait... How did life get the lemons TOO me?" And then commence making lemonade and trying to give it back to life, as a thank-you for the lemons.

SA NEWSPAPER! /91997 TO JOIN!

Thumbnail avatar

stormcat59

Oh, and our spy skills are:

Me: Stealthy sniper with a bow

Lyra:Practiced hunter

• Posted at:

When life gives you lemons, ask yourself, "Wait... How did life get the lemons TOO me?" And then commence making lemonade and trying to give it back to life, as a thank-you for the lemons.

tigerwolf543

thanks Stormcat59! i just got some info! there are a lot of missing spirit animals in a cave in the place with the wolf (i'm not good with names!)! i will pick out 3 ppl to go with me to find them! Stormcat59, your one of them, so get on your best gear, and grad your best bow!

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

thanks, Doggray168. PHANTOM!!! THANK GOODNESS YOUR OK! Phantom's back! now she is laying down- and having kittens! PHANTOM! YOU DIDN'T! Can you help me pick name for the new kittens? i need 4 girl names and 5 boy names. i hope they will be able to help the team find the missing. now i need help trying to find out who the father is. (beams happily) Rilo is the father! i only just started speaking tiger, but its very useful!

-tigerwolf543 and new mother Phantom, plus (i think. really, how should i know how Midnight...) mother-to-be Midnight.... yup, one big happy family, with me as the top mother (i hope!).

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

chocolatetiger54

I'll help find any animal if you want me to! I don't have any missing now. I'm free on most Fridays and weekends!{#Smiley}{#Smiley}

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

chocolatetiger54

name:chocolatetiger54

spirit animal:shadow

I have no missing animals now

I,chocolatetgiger54 will help find the spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger,fight 

until the attackers are gone,and carry back the missing.

CALINDER:Fridays and some weekends!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

ivoryphoenix139

I have a good girl name for one of Phantom's kittens. You could call her "Dynasty." It means powerful, and I'm pretty sure you're tiger is powerful. (I wouldn't want to find out if she is or not the hard way!)

- Ivoryphoenix139

P.S. Can me and Artimes be one of the members of your team. Artimes and I make a pretty good team ourselves.

• Posted at:

The wisest Greencloak (man) has something yet to learn- Albert Einstien P.S. Please like this post, whatever it is!

Thumbnail avatar

cobraeagle265

Fang,back good boy

Name:Kaleb Firestone

Spirit Animal:Fang the Tiger

Spirit Animals That Have Gone Missing:Draco the Kamodo Dragon

Spy Skills:Camo. Fang is good at that also.

I, Kaleb Firestone, will help find spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight till the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing.

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

here are the other two that i picked out to go get some missing. Doggray168, and Puppypizza something. i'm not good with names, so sorry Puppypizza. ok! we will go tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

lionchicken39

NAME:BREENA CLAW LORD

SPIRIT ANIMAL: TIGER (BLAZE)

I FORGOT EVERYTHING ELSE

FRIEND GONE MISSING:LIZARDBULLDOG21 HIM AND HIS LIZARD HAVE BOTH GONE MISSING

HOW DO WE JOIN?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

doggray168

i found foster and i think you should name the kittens after the countrys in Erdas.

• Posted at:

REMEMBER MIMI AND SKY.

Kagome

Miroku

Songo

tigerwolf543

thanks Ivoryphoenix139! yes, you can join.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

stormcat59

I'll be there right awa- Lyra, what was that?

Ima guess its not the pizza guy... he doesn't scratch the door like that...

Well then who...  OMGOMGOMG its ARES!!!  Where are the others?

HUBBAJUBBAFROM.

Wha....

He said they're in that cave.

Ironic... Nevermind, Tigerwolf, I'm coming right now! See you there if I'm not attacked. Again.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

Name: Kayla Starbrook

Spirit animal: Sunny

Animal's friends that have gone missing: Shadow the Tiger, Hunter the Fox

Spy skills: Excellent trickster, can fool other people easily

Say this:

I, Kayla Starbrook, will help find the spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight until the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing.

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

Life gives you pink lemons and you say "Is this some sort of joke?"

-Credit to Rabit

#TanenTheDementor #Prankbiter

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar 13d0c68feb

twilightdragon483

Name: Naten Flameaura

Spirit animal: Lucius the tiger

Animal's friends that have gone missing: Not Lucius, but Naten's (adoptive mother was a tiger who died of sickness)

Spy skills: Stole from the merchant for years before koining the Greencloaks, stealth abilities

Say this:

I, Naten Flameaura, will help find the spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight until the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing.

• Posted at:

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

tigerwolf543

thanks stormcat59! BACK! MIDNIGHT! STOP TRYING TO FLY!!!!!! this will not end well for me. GAH! MIDNIGHT! DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A ARROW IN YOUR TAIL! grr. i have it on a map. i'm writing this as i take a break from walking. oh, and running after the kittens and their mother. Midnight keeps trying to climb trees to fly.... TATINED ANIMAL! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (gets taken away by Shane's sister)

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

stormcat59

Well, Lyra, this escalated quickl   Lyra? Lyra.... Lyra come back    O.O  Holy quac and moly...  Lyra! Y U LOOK LIKE YOU ATE SOME O DAT BILE!

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRR.......

Oh no... she isn't using courier new as her font! SHE IS INFECTED! SHANE... I'M COMIN' FO U... UHHHH....  (falls to ground, Shane standing over with a club)

Hehehehehe....

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar a0a794e3ad

fairyjuno9

Can I help?

Name: Rylee Truthfinder.

Spirit animal: Una the tiger.

Animal's friends that have gone missing: Una's half brother, (by kin) sister, and her very best friend.

Spy skills: Expert class.

I, Rylee truthfinder, will help find the spirit animals that are missing. I will be fearless in the face of danger, fight until the attackers are gone, and carry back the missing

Calendar: None.

Is that right?

• Posted at:

hey look, it's me, eli the nerd

i just do whatever i guess

Thumbnail avatar a0a794e3ad

fairyjuno9

Oh no! Una has gone missing! Help me find her!

• Posted at:

hey look, it's me, eli the nerd

i just do whatever i guess

tigerwolf543

looks like i'm in a cave. PHANTOM! i think they killed her! no, wait. shes ok! (gets the Bile out of stormcat54's spirit animal.) uh-oh. i see Stormcat54's spirit animal, but where is stormcat54! (sorry is i spelled the name wrong!) wait, theres a note:

the time to rule over the world is now! not only have we taken you, little brat, but we will do something to the other one! you can not stop us now!!!!!!! you have 12 hours before you all die when the cave.....well, we will let you find that our as you die! ha, ha,ha! who will have the last laugh now, little brat!

this is bad! i'm to young to die! (this is Jada) oh, be quite Nara. that will not help us get away!

Phantom: i n-need t-to find the -k-k-kittens!

Nara: rest first, look later.

Jada: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

its been 11 hours. only one more to live. 

Nara: i'm to young to dieeeeee!

Jada: here we go again....

Midnight: hungery....very hungery!

Phantom: i know that! i'm still hunting!

i'm writing who i want as the next leader: puppypizza. there. good luck! i hear a ticking sound. maybe a timer? or my life-ending clock that will ring in 22 min. good-bye.....

Nara: nooooooo! i'm to young! to young...

Jada: oh, be quite Nara

Midnight: hungery!!!!!!!!!

Phantom: ahhhhhh!

• Posted at:

tigerwolf543

i see a light....wait, thats just Phantom. the cave went KA-BOOM!, and i was knocked out.i see Shane coming with a dagger. i'm too weak to run. help! he is now about to drop it over Jada! -gets super mad- SHANE! YOU LEAVE JADA ALONE! -calls him some names- uh-oh. now he is droping the dagger! AHHHHHHHH! i think i'll be ok.....wow, it hurts! maybe not.... i need someone to find Stormcat59! i can get back ok, i think. see you later, with a full report on what happened in the cave of doom.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 13d0c68feb

twilightdragon483

I'll do the best I...

...GAAAAAAH! *starts clenching head, drops to hands and knees* Something's wrong! *Looks over to Lucius, sees him missing* Lucius!? Lucius!? Where are you!?

• Posted at:

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?

1 , , 3 ... 6 , 7 , 8