Thumbnail avatar 6b29393dc7

silvertiger521

The great war has ended... The Wyrm Destroyed.  Peace has finally been restored in Eradas, or so they thought. First, The remaining Great Beasts have disapeared. Then, a mysterious fog began to spread across Eradas, The Myst. Everything it touches disapears. New heroes have risen to stop the myst, The guardians. But another shadowy group stands in their way, The Mystics. As the Myst spreads, they team begins to lose hope. Their enemies are everywhere... 

Guardians

You are just enjoying your day when the Myst reaches your town. You run as fast as you possibly can. Somehow you manage to make it to Greenhaven where you meet Other surviors. Together you create the Gaurdians, a group tasked with fining and destroying the source of the Myst. 

Mystics

You are just enjoying your day when the Myst reaches your town. You run as fast as you possibly can, but unfortunately you don't make it. As the Myst closes in around you, you lose consiousness. When you awake you hear a voice. "You have been chosen by Mortimina creator of the Myst. You try to remember why you are here or how you got here but fail. In fact the only thing you can remember is your name. "You are to protect the amulet of Razaal, the source of the Myst" says Mortimina. Somewhere in the back of your mind a voice is screaming don't listen, but you ignore it. You are bound to Mortimina, bound to the Myst. 

rules:

*Normal rules, no Mary/Gary sues, no bullying blah blah blah

*No over powering Your characters, you aren't invincible...

*No killing others characters unless they give you permission

*don't be mean out of PoV

*Your spirit animal can't be an pre-existing great beasts, they are going to replace them, so no Wolves, Pandas, falcons, leopards, etc. 

*Keep it realistic, No rainbow tigers with wings... rare/Exoctic animals are OK

*Shipping is encouraged

*Try to pov at least once a day, I get it life gets in the way, I have homework sports all that junk too, at least TRY to read them

*PLease get caught up on all the povs before poving

*If your one of those people who stars their own posts at least star others povs too

*You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can keep track of them, 

*If you make more than one character please keep an even balance between guardians

*You may Pov as soon as you are accepted, after I post my first one

Form: 

Name: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive)

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian) 

Spirit Animal(include appearence):

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) 

Crush: 

Other: 

Name: Alura Nightshade

Appearance: tall, lithe, thin, long black hair with purple streak, hair is usually in a tight side braid with only a few loose hairs in her face violet eyes,

Clothing: Dark grey vneck tank top, black knee length leggings, long dark grey half skirt. Sometimes a black leather jacket

Personality: at first she Can seem mean, dark, rude, sarcastic, cynical, sassy, dark , witty, smart, sly, nice, caring, Fierce,  She also has one of death stares,

Weapon:A longsword called Argentum(main), Has lots of daggers strapped on her body, She also is skilled in hand-to-hand

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian) Mystic

Spirit Animal(include appearence): A large Silver tiger, (A white tiger with light silver fur) Icy Blue eyes, long sharp claws

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) Illlusions, cat-like reflexes/senses

Crush: Open

Other: tacos, Pov is This

Form: 

Name: Anthony Cress

Appearance: Tall, dark brown messy hair, dark blue eyes, really handsome

Personality: Sly, Deceiving, great at lying,  Anger issues, Nice if you get to know him, Kind, flirty, reckless, funny, laid-back, 

Weapon: A longsword called Solis, Two long daggers, quarter staff(main)

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian) Guardian

Spirit Animal(include eye color, name, gender): A Female Snowy Owl called, Xue 

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) Owl senses(Sight and hearing), Wiseness(i'm aware that's not a word)

Other:  Tacos, Pov is This

To prove you read this say "tacos" in other

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

z I have no friends. I am forever alone. I am stronger alone. I rely on no one. My name is Jenna. z J⃟e⃟n⃟n⃟a⃟

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Name: Banne

Appearance: Tall, lithe, pale, red eyes, short brown hair, Wears a red muffler over black long-sleeved shirt and tights. Wears knee-high boots.

Personality: Deadly sin of greed, prett-ty much

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive) She can throw daggers and has a large assortment of potions.

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian) Guardian

Spirit Animal(include appearence): A fox named Renard. Larger than a normal fox, but its fur is deep crimson instead of orange. It has a cheshire-cat like face and glowing white eyes. It has marks in the shape of a sword and shield on its front paws.

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) Um can she be like a thief-type person? that can steal items and physical strength.

Crush:  Is this optional?

Other: Ticos Tacos Ya ya ya

• Posted at:

Chieko Agano

I'm a recipe for entropy

I'm too overwhelming

Give me your validation

I can taste your apprehension  

Agende- Ace - Aromantic ANPROUD! 

Ruler of The AAAs (see above) 

*screams the words to Hikari Yo*

Thumbnail avatar 092d1fce56

wolfbird1019

Name: Talia Nightstrider

Appearance: long black hair in a braid, dark violet eyes, fair skin, black short sleeved shirt, black leather jacket, dark blue skinny jeans, black combat boots of leather

Personality: Hostile to strangers, feirce, friendly once you get to know her, loyal, protective

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive) A spear with a silver tip and wooden staff and a leather grip with carvings in the shaft, hunting daggers strapped to her waist, a bow with carvings and arrows with sharp stone heads and white feathers

Spirit Animal(include appearence): An average sized black wolf with silver eyes named Midnight

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) An amazing hunter and fighter, can control anything to do with storms

Other: Tacos.

Name: Piper

Appearance: Dark, dark, dark, brown hair in a braid, glittery dark blue eyes, fair skin, aqua blue short sleeved shirt, blue skinny jeans, tennis shoes

Personality: Feirce, friendly, shy, loyal, protective

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive) same as Talia 

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian) Gaurdian

Spirit Animal(include appearence): An average sized white wolf with silver eyes

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) amazing hunter and fighter, can control water

Crush: Anthony (is that okay?)

Other: Tacos

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Name: Belladonna Stardust

Appearance: Long red hair, one blue eye, one green one, tanned, around 5'3

Clothes: A camo tee, black shorts, combat boots.

Personality: In POV, please.

Weapon: A sickle with the words "Hear no evil, see no evil" Engraved in the blade and a small, silver dagger in her boot.

Alligience: Guardian

Spirit Animal: A panther with a nick in her ear. Named Kindle

SA gifts: (Power) Can see in the dark, (Gifts) Cat-like reflexes, fast (The last two are INPROVMENTS, not super OP)

Crush: NOPE

Other: TACOS!

Name: Luna Moonfade

Appearance: long black hair, white eyes (She's blind.) tanned.

Clothes: A black dress, black leggings,

Personality: In POV

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive) A black sword, a sycthe (Main is sycthe)

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian) 

Spirit Animal(include appearence): A black vampire bat named Nova.

SA gifts: Ecolocation, good climbing skills, fast.

Crush: NOPE

Other: TACOSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Posted at:

Kitten- The CatLord.

WolfBlood- Probaly evil

Narrator- Actual me.

"Okay then."

Currently confused.

"If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain!"

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Save a Mystic!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

Oof. #dryskingang

our hopes and expectations

black holes and revelations...

starlight

i will be chasing a starlight

until the end of my life

i don't know if it's worth it anymore...

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Name: Ashe Vitos

Appearance: He has spiked, medium length midnight blue hair that fades into a soft white color; icy, blue colored eyes with green/navy blue streaks; fairly tanned skin; tall for his age (6"0); has a strong and lean build; usually has a bored/relaxed expression on his face; a light scar running across his cheek.

Clothing: He wears a white plain shirt with jet black jeans along with a silver belt. Black, fingerless gloves are usually on. He has a hoodie which is black with silver lining and extremely light and surprisingly thin. A silver dog tag hangs around his neck.

Personality: He's sarcastic and fierce. Not afraid to speak his mind and very strongly assertive. Critical and lacks a lot of empathy. Intelligent, confrontational, manipulative, and dark. Observant and secretive.

Weapon: Knives hidden in his clothes (boots, jacket, pockets); a black rapier sword with a silver hilt (main).

Alligience: Mystic 

Spirit Animal: A large, grey bobcat (grey colored fur with black markings); light, hazel green eyes; sharp teeth.

SA gifts:(Don't want to copy you since yours is also a cat so) Enhanced senses/reflexes and stealth.

Crush: Open (Or TBD)

Other: Tacos. POV Color

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

silvertiger521

Guardians

Bane

Piper

Belladonna

Mystics 

Talia

Luna? (u never specified so im just guessing)

saved for kitten

Sorry I stink at spelling

Also you are allowed to PoV after I post my first one, mostly for example

• Posted at:

z I have no friends. I am forever alone. I am stronger alone. I rely on no one. My name is Jenna. z J⃟e⃟n⃟n⃟a⃟

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Anti, Accepted My pov is in Mod

Guardians

Bane

Piper

Belladonna

Mystics 

Talia

saved for kitten

Ashe

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Alura

I was sitting with my best friend Nathaniel, when it arrived. At first all I heard was random screaming. Then I heard some scream, the Myst.  That caught my attention. 

"Nate..." I said the worry becoming more evident as the seconds passed. "Run" I wispered. Together we ran. 

"Run towards the stables, we could steal some horses" H yelled. 

"Okay," I called back. I could see the eerie fog of the Myst getting closer. Then I realized everything was an eerie silent. I stopped, I tried to look at Nate but he was gone. I screamed but the sound just echoed around me in the silence. I looked around I was surrounded. 

"Help!" I tried to scream but no sound came out. All I could see was the silvery fog. Then I saw darkness... 

I awoke to find myself in the dark ruins of a castle. How had I gotten here? "You have been chosen by Mortimina creator of the Myst." What? Who was Mortimina. I tried to remember how I'd gotten here but the last thing I can remember is the cools silvery fog of the Myst. "You are to protect the amulet of Razaal, the source of the Myst" said the voice once again. Somewhere deep inside me a voice screamed to turn away. to run, but I ignored it. "Nathaniel" I thought. Wait who was that. I tried to remember but failed. It didn't matter. I was a Mystic, protector of the Myst, bound to the amulet of Razaal... 

Anthony

The Myst had reached my city. The place was in chaos. People were running screaming. I ran to the stables and grabbed a horse. I looked back to see the Myst behind me. I kicked the horse hard and took off into the darkness. I tried listening for the sounds of someone but heard nothing, in fact, everything was silent. 

A day later I saw the walls of Greenhaven. I jumped off the horse and ran to the doors. I tried to knock but I was so exhausted I passed out on the doorstep. The last thing I saw was a pair of boots and a door opening. 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

wolfbird1019

Changing Piper's name to Hazel. And, is it okay if Hazel and Anthony have a crush on eachother?

Talia

I was sitting outside peacfully. Then it happened. Screaming filled my ears. I jumped up and started running. I ran and ran, but I did not run fast enough. The sent of the Myst clogged my nose. It clogged my mouth. I coughed. I closed my eyes as the world went black.

•••

I awoke in a dark room. Then a voice spoke to me.

"You have been chosen by Mortimina, creator of the Myst," The voice said. "Protector of the Amulet of Razaal."

I tried to remember what had happened, where I came from, but failed. But that did not matter. I was a Mystic.

Hazel

I heard the screaming. The Myst had reached my town. I was chased down by the fog. I ran and ran into the darkness. I listened for signs of someone, but heard nothing. Not a sound.

I was alone.

•••

A day later, I saw Greenhaven. I sighed. I was exausted. Tjere was someone else there, a boy probably my age. I collapsed on the ground, the last thing I saw being the door opening and a pair of boots walking out of the building.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

silvertiger521

Sure

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Don't mind me just failing already...

also just in case u didn't know povs  should be in 1st person. 

Guardians
Bane
Hazel
Belladonna

Mystics
Talia
Ashe

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Also, also, I forgot to mention that Alura is Asian or Zhongese since this is set in Erdas. 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

wolfbird1019

Mine are both from Eura

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

silvertiger521

Ok! I'm going to try to PoV this morning it I'll probably fail. 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Anthony

I awoke to the sound of a bird singing. I looked out the window, there was a dim light coming from the gray sky. I looked around, I was in Greenhaven Castle. I carefully got up and walked outside my door. The corridor was long a eerie. It had very poor lighting. I found my way to the dining hall. In there there were several other Greencloaks wandering around. I sat down by an empty table. I looked around at all the other animals wandering around the room. I summoned my spirit animal Xue, she let a loud screech then perched on my shoulder. She gently nipped me to say hello. Most people would think being nipped by and owl would hurt, it probably does but not to me at least. Xue nips me so often I can barely feel it. I sighed and stroked her fur. 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Bump 

PoV's are open 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

Thumbnail avatar 35e14792c4

panthergriffin335

Just a few questions - are all of the spirit animals in this RP going to become great beasts? And can you give an example of a power versus a gift?

• Posted at:

Shanna

Star, ML, BE, JS, LS Ser, Mis, RH, Sora, Amur, Fao, Ed, Sor, Fal, Talo, Gizz, Riv, Est, HO, Tor, Acr, UsWhis, Mai, Jas, FH, Gil, SM, WM, Lio, Gro, PhoeArti, Deep, Jag, Dol, Bess, Otu

silvertiger521

At the end of the RP they will BC they are going to destroy the Myst and release the Mystics. A power would be like controlling fire or water, a gift would be Heightened speed or senses.  

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

wolfbird1019

Hazel

I woke up to the sound of footsteps outside the door walking down the hall. I sat up. I carefully went into the hallway. It was very dim and eerie. I could not see the person that I had heard walking down the hall a moment before.

"Hello?" I called.

My voice echoed creepily down the hall. I shivered and walked down the hall, making my way to the dining hall. I sat down at an empty table near the back corner of the room. I unleashed Star and she sat beside me.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

silvertiger521

Alura 

I decided to explore around a bit. I walked towards a room with a light on. Inside there was a girl.  

"Hello?" I said. The girl jumped slightly, I smirked slightly at this. 

"Who are you?" She asked half glaring at me. 

"Alura. Alura Nightshade, Mystic" 

"Talia. Mystic" she answered 

"Do you remember anything, before you got here?" Slightly hesitating at the question; it being a sensitive topic. 

"No. Do you?" She said, "Why does it matter?" 

"Your right it doesn't matter I said tensing up. 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

wolfbird1019

By the way, before the Myst came, Talia and Hazel were best friends.

Talia

I sighed. I looked at the girl.

"I feel like I should be grasping on to some memory, some friendship. I keep remembering the name Hazel..." I trailed off. 

I felt like I should have remembered something, but all there was was a blank.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

silvertiger521

Alura 

"I know what you mean, Something about Nathaniel... I don't know... You know it doesn't matter. Our first priority it the Myst. That's why we were chosen" I said. 

Even still, I couldn't get that name out of my mind. Who was Nathaniel? And why was he so important. I sighed and walked back to the training room when I got there there was an assortment of weapons. I picked up a dagger and began twirling consciously on my fingers. I then strapped on my thigh, right under my half skirt. Then I picked up a quarter staff and started to practice some random moves. 

"Alura! Help me please! Alura!" Said a voice. It faded off as mysteriously as it came. I grabbed my head as the voice rang through my head. I had no true recollection of the voice, or its owner, but it felts so familiar. Could that have been Nathaniel's voice. I pushed the thought away and focused on my fighting skills. 

I forgot to mention apart from the guardians/Mystics  those who disappeared were absorbed into the myst. At the end, they will return. 

Btw if this dies I'm turning it into a fanfiction 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

(Sorry for not POVing so far)..

Ashe

I was laying on my back watching the clouds. Boring, I know. It was quiet and oddly peaceful. And I enjoyed every minute and second of it. Then a soft noise came which grew louder. Yelling and screaming filled the once peaceful air. I sat up and turned around. Silver colored fog floated lazily towards me. I honestly was intrigued by it, but was smart enough to not let my curiosity win. I stood up and backed away from the fog of the Myst. Continuously backing away from it, I soon ran into a tree. Great. The silvery fog surrounded me, probably knowing I had no escape. I remained silent as the fog covered me. My vision soon was filled with darkness..

------------------------

I woke up to a dark room filled with no light. My thoughts were completely blank and had no memories or recalls of anything, just the fog.

"You have been chosen by Mortimina, creator of the Myst." A voice said. Hold up. Who is Mortimina? Once again I tried to recall any thoughts or memories from the past. But again, the only thing is the fog. "You are to protect the amulet of Razaal, the source of the Myst." The voice said once again before fading out. I shook my head and pulled up my hood. I noticed a faint light and walked forward to it. A door knob to which I pulled it open. Only one thought filled my mind. I was a Mystic.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

silvertiger521

It's fine I've been. It's all night, I understand. Just glad it everyone forgot about my post

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

*Not everyone 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

wolfbird1019

Also, Hazel is very imaginitive, so she gets spooked easily. And also, it was not Hazel she was best friends with, it was a girl named Natalia

Hazel

I sighed as I walked back down the hall.

"I wonder what happened to Talia." I thought outloud. My voice echoed eerily down the hall.

I decided to explore. I did not know this place very well. It was peacfull, yet the dimness and echo made it eery. I thought I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye.

"Hello?" I called down the hall. No reply. "Hello?" I tried again, wondering if something, or someone, was down in the darkness. Nothing. I cautiously kept walking. I was determined to explore.

I saw an other shadow. I released Star. I felt a lot safer with her by my side. I kept exploring.

Talia

I lay on the bed. Thoughts jumbled in my head. I heard voices. 

"Tal, help! Let me out! Please! Tal! It's me..." A voice pleaded. She had started to say a name, but her voise faded away.

I sat up. I looked around. No one was here. The voice seemed so fammiliar. My mind grasped for a memory, but nothing came. I sighed and flopped back down. Then I decided to go train. I picked up a dagger and practiced throwing it.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

silvertiger521

Please let my post through mods?

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

Thumbnail avatar 2b6c6ac9fb

cobradark210

Name: Aura Moonhunter

Appearance: long blond hair with strips of blue, hazel eyes, pale

Personality: cool, kind of snotty and mean as in calling ppls weird and keeping to the 'cool group', but also generous, kind and loyal whe she wants to be.

Clothing: fashion, didn't even change when she got to Greenhaven she usually has a light colored shirt, long jeans and a green hoodie (she doesn't put on a cloak)

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive)a silver bow (main) a small dagger and some self invented sleeping powder

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian): Guardian

Spirit Animal(include appearence):a grey kitten with electric blue eyes

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) Power: she could conduct electricity, especially in rain, catlike reflexes and agility.

Crush: open

Other: tacos

Name: Alex (short for Alexandria) Flight

Appearance: short brown hair, brown eyes, normal height, toward the lean side slight tan

Personality: different as in mute, but she's a math and science genius inside. Shy, not eager to trust, relies on her gut feelings

Clothing: she's kinda rich but doesn't show it. A shirt with white pants, camouflage cloak with a hood

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive) A decorated crossbow, a ring that, when you turn the right way, turns into a needle and releases box jelly poison to the victim

Spirit Animal(include appearence): A black horse with red eyes.

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda) She could suck energy, bio or otherwise and heal her wounds from one fixed point, if she concentrates. Super speed and strength.

Crush: she doesn't care about her "love life" so no crushes... sorry

Other: tacos

• Posted at:

I am an nature lover...

"Each and every animal on Earth have as much right to be here as you and me"

" Don't tell me you're an animal lover if you only love the cute and fluffy"

You don't have to care, I'm only reminding you

Thumbnail avatar a40a3ec92b

fairyathena472

Luna is a Mystic. Sorry about that! And she has a cane type thing.

Belladonna:

I looked around frantically. Shouts of "THE MYST!" rang through the town. Although my house was dark,  Kindle, my spirit animal allowed me to see. I ran into the night. Kindle followed me. She made a growling noise at me. Get on my back, i'm faster and more able than you. I did, and she took off. I closed my eyes and must have drifted off to sleep. When I woke, I could see Greenhaven. I felt sick, dehydrated probably. Kindle had got slower too. I got off her and walked. She fell into Dormant, a tatoo on my leg. I stumbled to the doors. I knocked and then fell to the ground. I could hear the footfalls of people. The doors opened and someone helped me up. I muttered "Myst took my village. Rode my spirit animal here." The person took me to a room. I got some water and bathed. After that, I walked down the hall to a dining hall. I took a seat next to a girl with a white wolf. "Hi. I like your spirit animal." I felt awkward. Kindle picked that moment to  come out.

Luna:

I grabbed my cane. Screams were everywhere. I stumbled out of the house. Something happened. A sheet of something that felt like mist came over me. I passed out. "You have been chosen by Mortimina, creator of the Myst." A voice said. "You are to protect the amulet of Razaal, the source of the Myst" I woke up as a voice screamed "NOOOO!" I had my cane still. I let Nova out and clicked a few times, getting a picture of the room. I walkd out and down the hallway untill I heard voices.  I walked in, or at least tried to, but hit the door instead. "Ow." I said, actually walking in. The two voices stopped. "Hi. I'm Luna. And you are?" I clicked a few more times to get a picture of the people and room.

• Posted at:

Kitten- The CatLord.

WolfBlood- Probaly evil

Narrator- Actual me.

"Okay then."

Currently confused.

"If I were a zombie, I'd never eat your brain!"

silvertiger521

Alex and aura are accepted 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Accepted

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Bump 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

Thumbnail avatar 1e705d6017

birdred180

Name: Sadie Allen 

Appearance: Sadie has long, bleach blond hair in waves, clear blue eyes, and lots of freckles. She is thin and has tan skin, and is tall. 

Personality: Talkative, happy, fun, and joking

Weapon:(limit 3, be desciptive): A staff and a dagger

Alligience: (Mystic or Guardian) Mystic

Spirit Animal(include appearence): Albino tiger, white with black stripes and clear blue eyes

SA gifts:(one power and two gifts, Keep it realistic, you're not going to get cat-like reflexes from a panda): Control over ice, quick reflexes, enhanced agility

Crush: Ask

Other: When she was turned Mystic, her will was so strong that Mortimina had to affect her mind, so now she is a bit insane

, tacos

Can Anthony be her best friend?

• Posted at:

~Harp~

Who am I?

~A warrior?

~A fighter?

~A witch?

~A person?

Nah, I'm just your average MBer! Oh, and that stuff too. 

"A stone alone is just a stone. Many together can make a wall." -Xue, Blood Ties

*Daughter of Apollo*

silvertiger521

Sadie, could you change your spirit animal bc I already have a white tiger, sorry. And yeah she and A.thony can be friends. Other than that accepted 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Bump please don't let this die! I worked hard on this. 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

Thumbnail avatar 35e14792c4

panthergriffin335

Name:Aisha

Appearance: Black hair in a braid that goes down just below her shoulders and she has side swept bangs, purple eyes, pale almost white skin,

Personality: POV

Weapon: Poisons, poisoned daggers, black mamba venom, and poisons in general

Allegiance: Mystic

Spirit animal: Pure black mamba with golden eyes. 

SA gifts: Moving like lightning, and being immune to poison.

Crush: None

Other: She's from Steriol.

Name: Citlali

Appearance: White hair in a braid that goes down to just below her shoulders, side swept bangs, blue eyes ringed by colors of fire with flecks of green at the center, dark tan skin, she is slightly shorter than average, she is lean and agile,

Personality: POV

Weapon: Anything, or her hands and feet

Alliegiance: Guardian

Spirit animal: A black crow, with the first primary feather on each wing is white. Her left eye seems to glow green, and her right eye is blue.

SA gifts: Visiting the land of the dead, extreme intelligence, and the power of darkness

Crush: None

Other: She's from Amaya. I may make at least one more form.

• Posted at:

Shanna

Star, ML, BE, JS, LS Ser, Mis, RH, Sora, Amur, Fao, Ed, Sor, Fal, Talo, Gizz, Riv, Est, HO, Tor, Acr, UsWhis, Mai, Jas, FH, Gil, SM, WM, Lio, Gro, PhoeArti, Deep, Jag, Dol, Bess, Otu

silvertiger521

Alura

As I went to open the door a tall dark figure was also going through. He was tall, and what blue-white hair. 

"Hey" I said sharply, "I'm walking here"

"Oops, my bad" He said his voice dripping with sarcasm. I felt my hand instinctively go to my dagger. I summoned Kiyana my spirit animal. She started to growl slightly. I pursed my lip then stopped. This boy was obviously provoking me. Instead I turned my frown into a smirk. 

"And you are?" I said with a fake sweet voice. 

"Ashe" He said simply. For a few moments we stood there smirking at each other before I spoke, 

"Well, Ashe What are you doing here?" I said continuing my "sweet" accent.

"I was chosen to be a Mystic, What about you miss...?" he said matching my tone. 

"Alura, Alura..." I paused, I couldn't remember my last name, So I made a new one "Nightshade, Leader of the Mystics." 

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

silvertiger521

Accepted, apart from Citlali, You can only have one power so you can choose between Darkness and Necromancy(the whole land of the dead thing) other than that you're good. 

For Alex, not super strength and speed just increased. 

@Kitten Sorry for ignoring your posts my life has been crazy, I'll fix in a sec

Guardians

Anthony
Bane

Hazel
Belladonna
Aura

Mystics

Alura
Talia
Luna? 
Ashe

Alex

Sadie

• Posted at:

I am a...

Shadowhunter

Sith

Nerd

Tribute

Demi-God

Jedi

Greencloak

Wizard

Hypnotist

Demi-God

ElectroClan Member

Warrior

ThunderClan Cat

wolfbird1019

Talia

I was walking down the hall, when I saw Alura and a boy with white-blue hair. I went up behind him, with out him noticing me. I crossed my arms.

"And you are?" I asked sharply.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

1 , , 3 ... 5 , 6 , 7