Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Zuki:

Waking up in a strange place was not what I had intended. But here I was, in some...weird village? All the buildings looked different, and there were large gray paths for strange movable machines. I tried to remember anything that could help me figure out where I was and how I got there, but all I could remember...

I saddened when I remembered. Yesterday we had failed in stopping that guy in taking away all the weather in Ceria. What's worse, our new friend, Kou Tenki, had died in the process. That night, after helping the Yōchina Yume squaed explain the events of what happened, I had picked a tree to sleep in for the night. And while I woke up in the same tree, in seemed like somebody moved it to this strange village.

I looked around to see if I could find any familiar surroundings (besides my tree), but everything seemed so foreign. I jumped down and decided to explore this strange place. I then heard a voice.

Stopping there for suspense, if anyone wants to join in on this, they can. If not, I'll just use another one of my characters.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

ClALLUZFCBPTpPJEnIsBlKSKKNaBeAmM

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICES

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

This might double or triple post, the SAMB was having some issue while I was trying to post this, so...Yeah.

Zuki:

Waking up in a strange place was not what I had intended. But here I was, in some...weird village? All the buildings looked different, and there were large gray paths for strange movable machines. I tried to remember anything that could help me figure out where I was and how I got there, but all I could remember...

I saddened when I remembered. Yesterday we had failed in stopping that guy in taking away all the weather in Ceria. What's worse, our new friend, Kou Tenki, had died in the process. That night, after helping the Yōchina Yume squaed explain the events of what happened, I had picked a tree to sleep in for the night. And while I woke up in the same tree, in seemed like somebody moved it to this strange village.

I looked around to see if I could find any familiar surroundings (besides my tree), but everything seemed so foreign. I jumped down and decided to explore this strange place. I then heard a voice.

Stopping there for suspense, if anyone wants to join in on this, they can. If not, I'll just use another one of my characters.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

This might double or triple post, the SAMB was having some issue while I was trying to post this, so...Yeah.

Zuki:

I saddened when I remembered. Yesterday we had failed in stopping that guy in taking away all the weather in Ceria. What's worse, our new friend, Kou Tenki, had died in the process. That night, after helping the Yochina Yume squaed explain the events of what happened, I had picked a tree to sleep in for the night. And while I woke up in the same tree, in seemed like somebody moved it to this strange village.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Moderation, why do you do dis to me?

PLEASE LET THIS POST...ONCE!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Almost done with my first POV! Just thought I would point that out!

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

We're a gateway system, by the way. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Ok!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I apologize because this took so long. Also, I apologize for letting Kipper write it.

Rude.

Anyway, here:

Kipper:
    I snorted with amusement. “Well, I have a feeling most Animarians would easily tear her apart, actually.”
    Marci predictably disagreed. “I dunno, Fuzzface, I think Maria would kick their-”
    “KIPPER!” Foxet screeched from somewhere behind me.
    I glanced up at Marci. “I’d say that’s my cue to leave. Good day, edgy ghost.” With that, I turned to superspeed back to my group.
    Superspeeding is fun, by the way.
    “We’re leaving, our job is done,” Foxet snapped at me as I arrived in front of her. “And by we, I mean Code and I.”
    “Well, excuse me for being late,” I replied. “I think I got stepped on at least twice on my way over here.”
    She narrowed her blue eyes. “Doesn’t matter, you can’t feel pain or die.” Then, lashing her tail, she led the way towards the exit. Might I add that she magically made an exit door appear just for the sake of having an actual exit?
    “Don’t mind her,” Foxet’s brother, Code said. “I don’t think she likes the idea of being surrounded by people who are possibly stronger than her.” With that, the gold-colored canine followed after his shorter pink sister.
    Where are they goin’? I mentally asked my sibling.
    Back to their multiverse, Katana responded. Y’know, to sit back and watch the show.
    Won’t last long, knowing them. They can’t help inserting themselves into this. In fact, apparently none of us can. Mainly because they're all reading this over my shoulder while I type this and waiting for a turn to have at it? Tykya don’t touch the keyboard.
    She just said sorry, by the way. She also said hi to anyone bothering to read this.
    Did I mention I get off topic a lot? Anyway.
    I looked at the remaining Multiverse Masters (CAN WE PLEASE PICK A BETTER NAME?), who were Tykya, Obsidian, and my beloved sibling, Katana.
    I jumped off the ground and onto Kat’s shoulder. Kat’s shoulder is my special perch. It is reserved for me and only me.
    “What now?” I asked.
    “Well, I think we should socialize. Not often we meet other 4th-wall breakers who aren’t either trying to kill, make deals, or torture us,” Tykya said in her Irish accent.
    I snorted with amusement. “It’s our fault for imagining them all like that.”
    “Yes,” Obsidian unhelpfully added, sounding dreamy and distant.
    Tykya frowned for a second. “Well, next time we make one, can we make sure it’s actually nice?”
    “Ok,” Obsidian mumbled to himself. Or maybe he was talking to us. I don’t know, ask him. Oh, wait, he said he was talking to us. I thought I told ‘em nOT TO TOUCH THE KEYBOARD.
    “Eh, why not?” I shrugged. “Well, I guess you can stay here and amuse yourself, Ty. Obsi, what’re you doing?”
    He thought for a moment, then answered with “Brother.”
    “Thank you, for that ever so helpful insight.”
    “No, I meant, I’m gonna go find my brother and tell him what we did,” Obsidian glared at me. “What else would I mean?”
    “Brocode,” Tykya piped up. “You could have been speaking the ‘bro-lingo’.”
    Kat snorted with laughter.
    Did I mention Kat was there? I did? Well, they’ve been oddly quiet. They should say something.
    “I’d say something but I don’t know what to say,” Kat announced.
    Thanks, sib, for your participation.
    “Say anarchy is inevitable and therefore life is a pointless endless cycle of reproduction?” I suggested.
    “You know you’re supposed to be progressing the story?” they asked, raising an eyebrow at me.
    “Do you know that I can’t think of a clever comeback?” I responded. Kat made that small laughing noise that people make when they don’t know what to say. Y’know, the thing that sounds like you're breathing out of your nose? Yeah, that’s the one. “Anyway, I am progressing. Slowly. But still. Anyway, since Obsidian’s doing that, what should we do?”
    They blinked, then said, “Are we allowed to go with Obsidian?”
    “Yes,” Obsidian said.
    “No,” I said at the same time.
    “Wait, what episode of Jack’s playthrough of The Last Guardian were we on?” Tykya (for some reason) said, also at the same time.
    I shot a glare at Ty, then turned back to my sibling. “No, because reasons. Also, we should go chain Dapper to a tree so he can’t ruin everything.”
    “Yes,” Obsidian declared. “Because reasons.”
    Fun fact, I spent several minutes writing and continuing this argument. But then I looked at it and decided it was stupid. So, here’s what we agreed.
    Tykya would stay and try to make us some new ‘friends’. Obsidian would go try and find his brother in the complete tangled up mess that was the combined universes so that he didn’t do anything stupid like dying. Foxet and Code (we mentally contacted them, by the way, cause that’s a thing we Multiverse Masters can do) would go ahead and have some fun by messing around with the conjoined universes. Kat and I? Well, we’re down for whatever. Y’know, like if anybody wanted to come chill and cause chaos with us or something. Hint hint. Although after a while we’re gonna need to find our boyfriends and Tykya again. We need our quality ‘Nerd Squad/Patrol time’ as Tykya just said. Although anyone’s free to tag along.
Fun, right?    
I’m metaphorically typing that in a suggestive tone, by the way. Please tell me you understand what I’m trying to say here.
    You don’t? Well, I actually don’t know what you said considering you can’t actually answer me right now. But pretend you know what I’m telling you. We good now? Great!
Ok, I’m seriously done writing this POV. It’s been days since I started it, man (or woman, or whatever)! DAYS!

Remind me to never let him write his own POVs again. He fills them with confusing time/space thingies and sarcasm.

Still rude.

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I enjoyed it.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

YAY, POVS!

*mumbles* I'm not edgy.

Yeah, if anything, Kenneth's edgy.

It's still a no, Prank.

Actually, I think all of Communications Case Two will be edgy.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Well, this RP died quickly. Anybody know CPR for RPs?

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I think CPR for RPs is POVs. But currently I have writer's block.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I have a lot of ideas, I'm just not sure which ones I want to use and which I don't. One involves Dakku the Dreadless or whatever I'm going to call him, but considering he's not fully developed (well, actually he's really close to being finished but I'm still not sure about HIS STUPID NAME) and slightly delusional... Not sure if that's going to work well. He's also OP. A little too OP, but he's kind of supposed to be. Oh well. Think I should use him, or do something else?

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I understand, considering much of the Unstables series, Ten Metal Rodents, Legends of Us, COYAU, and Aina's Trials of Love are underdeveloped in their own ways, and if there's something that I need to develop, I do it as I'm making a form/POV. Like I said before, I only named certain characters because I was making their forms (or they were mentioned in forms/POVs). I also have many OP characters. The Unstables are a good example, as they have extremely high tolerance to pain. What does that mean? It means that Unstable [undecided] is able to be impaled by Unstable Blade/Sword/Something-Of-The-Sort's dozens of swords of varying sizes in pretty much all over his body (one even in his head, btw) and still be able to get up and attack him and beat him in battle and SURVIVE. Granted, after he beats Unstable Blade/Sword/Something-Of-The-Sort, he passes out, but just a little medical attention from Unstable Epidemic, and he's fully back to normal in two days! Oh, Unstables can also heal faster than the average human. And don't get me started on Marci, Kiyohimu, Lucia, some other characters from COYAU...characters like Kiyohimu, though, while OP, don't know how to use their powers very much. So even though she's OP, someone could still beat her if they use her not fully knowing how to use her power to their advantage. But Marci, if seeing the need to, can use the 4th wall when she fights. Not all the time, just when she feels like she needs to. You can use him if you want, I wouldn't mind, mostly because I'm doing the same thing (using characters that aren't fully developed, and also ones that I haven't figured out names for yet, and OP characters) and saying no would make me look like a hypocrite.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Silence:

I walked down the strange forest I had found myself in. I had never seen...such a place. I slightly hoped Pyro wasn't around. If she started a fire here and I got caught in it, I would never know how to get out of here! But besides Pyro, I hoped to find someone here. Even if I didn't recognize them. Even if it was that brat Gadget...Unfortunately for me, I couldn't just shout out, "HEY, ANYONE AROUND?!" I couldn't shout at all. Or talk, for that matter. You aren't given the name "Silence" for nothing. I lost the ability to make much noise long ago...But just when I thought it was hopeless for me to find anyone in here, I heard a voice.

"Hello?! Is anyone there?! I need help!" the voice sounded familar, I had heard it before.

I followed the noise to the source. When I walked, I thought on who it could be. I thought back to all the places I've been before. Could it have been a witness of my...play times? There were some innocent I spared, even saved, when I went...crazy. It could also be another Unstable. Finally reaching the source, I felt stupid for not realizing who it was earlier.

"Silence! Thank goodness I finally found someone!" It was Katsumi, the boy who had kept himself from becoming an Unstable that my faction was protecting. He ran up to me. "Do you have any idea where we are?"

I shook my head.

"What about the others? Do you know where any of them could be?"

I shook my head again.

Katsumi sighed. "Well we'll have a little bit of trouble getting ourselves out of THIS mess. I don't think I've even seen a forest like this before. I swear...Silence, you won't think I'm crazy for saying this, right?"

I looked at him.

"Well, I mean, not Unstable crazy, but...you know."

I shook my head.

"I swear...I saw a group of kappa trying to hide from me. And pixies and just strange creatures."

I looked down to think. Kappa and pixies couldn't be real. They were mythological creatures.

"I also...heard something. People talking. About...about trying to find a demonic girl."

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Finished POV in mod, ignore the first one!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

IGNORE THE FIRST ONE, I DIDN'T FINISH!

Silence:

I walked down the strange forest I had found myself in. I had never seen...such a place. I slightly hoped Pyro wasn't around. If she started a fire here and I got caught in it, I would never know how to get out of here! But besides Pyro, I hoped to find someone here. Even if I didn't recognize them. Even if it was that brat Gadget...Unfortunately for me, I couldn't just shout out, "HEY, ANYONE AROUND?!" I couldn't shout at all. Or talk, for that matter. You aren't given the name "Silence" for nothing. I lost the ability to make much noise long ago...But just when I thought it was hopeless for me to find anyone in here, I heard a voice.

"Hello?! Is anyone there?! I need help!" the voice sounded familar, I had heard it before.

I followed the noise to the source. When I walked, I thought on who it could be. I thought back to all the places I've been before. Could it have been a witness of my...play times? There were some innocent I spared, even saved, when I went...crazy. It could also be another Unstable. Finally reaching the source, I felt stupid for not realizing who it was earlier.

"Silence! Thank goodness I finally found someone!" It was Katsumi, the boy who had kept himself from becoming an Unstable that my faction was protecting. He ran up to me. "Do you have any idea where we are?"

I shook my head.

"What about the others? Do you know where any of them could be?"

I shook my head again.

Katsumi sighed. "Well we'll have a little bit of trouble getting ourselves out of THIS mess. I don't think I've even seen a forest like this before. I swear...Silence, you won't think I'm crazy for saying this, right?"

I looked at him.

"Well, I mean, not Unstable crazy, but...you know."

I shook my head.

"I swear...I saw a group of kappa trying to hide from me. And pixies and just strange creatures."

I looked down to think. Kappa and pixies couldn't be real. They were mythological creatures.

"I also...heard something. People talking. About...about trying to find a demonic girl."

I looked up at him, tilting my head in curiosity.

"I don't know what it was about either. I could hear three voice. Two girls, one boy. They sounded like they were in high school. I decided not to go try and find them, however. It sounded like being around them would bring danger."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I know, it's not like being with a faction of Unstables doing a bunch of shady stuff and fighting doomsday-wanting Unstables doesn't bring its own danger. But I meant...danger that I couldn't understand. A whole other theme of danger, with forces a normal mortal couldn't comprehend." Katsumi looked around. "Anyway, I'm glad I was able to find you. I don't really like this place much...it seems dangerous. We really should find the others, to make sure they don't cause any trouble. Try explaining to any local people, 'sorry about our friends brutally killing all your family and friends, it's just their way of expressing themselves and their sorrows'." He forced some laughter that sounded nervous. "Well, we should head out."

So we tried to find some way out of this forest.

I'm going to do a POV for Aina later, but I have to do something quick first. I want to say that so far Zuki is in Aina, Amaten, and Kiyohimu's neighborhood while Silence, Katsumi, Aina, Amaten, and Fantasrei are in a forest on Ceria (I have name it though). There are also a few other Unstables also in the forest.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Aina:

I woke up in a strange forest alongside Amaten. I got up, and after staring at him for a bit, decided to shake him awoke. He woke up with a start.

"Huh? Aina? What is it?" he asked. He looked around. "Where...where are we? Why aren't we back at home?"

"I don't know. I can only remember Kiyohimu striking us down when she wasn't moved by your speech," I answered.

"Kiyo!" he remembered. "Where is she?"

"I'm afraid that she escaped after she attacked you," came a familiar female voice. We turned to see Fantasrei Wisp walk up to us. "However, I was able to drive her away before she could do anything drastic. Your wounds have been taken care of."

"Fantasrei-san, do you have any idea of where we are?" Amaten asked. "And how we got here?"

"No, this place in unfamiliar to me. And I...I can't remember much after driving away Kiyohimu. But I did feel...a disturbance." She looked at us. "I felt it since you ended your speech. Something was wrong. And it only grew after I drove out Kiyohimu. Then I randomly 'woke up' here. But not as in I fell asleep. More of that...I was back at the Anchmone residence, and suddenly I was here. But time had passed us by, so...a memory gap, perhaps?"

"Can your spirit powers help us at all?" I asked. "Can you sense anything? Like a presence or force?"

"Yes. I can still sense many people from your school and neighborhood, as well as the presence of our town. They are far from here however, and the people from your school and neighborhood are scattered around...well, this is were things get interesting."

"What?" Amaten and I both asked.

"Not only can I sense people from where we're from, as well as those locations...I can sense other people and locations that, for lack of a better term..." she paused to think, but I think she just wanted to have dramatic effect. "Not native to our world."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Like other worlds?"

"Dimensions, I'd like to use. They definitely have different feels than our own." Fantasrei looked around. "The forest we're in, for example, gives off a more magical aura than the supernatural aura our home had. Sometimes a dimension can have different auras in different areas, so perhaps we're just in a more magical place of our dimension. But even then, I can just...tell. Some auras I'm feeling are just auras that don't exist where we're from. Some of these...people...that I sense...could never exist from where we're from."

"What about Kiyo?" Amaten asked worriedly. "Can you sense her?"

"Yes, she's very far from where we are. I advise not to go around her. She's still very dangerous. And..."

"And what?" I asked.

"I can sense others with her. They give off dangerous auras. I think Kiyo found some playmates."

"Then we should find her!" Amaten said.

"I agree. We can't have her running around causing trouble for me. Especially if it appear our world has...what exactly, Rei-san?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked.

"What exactly happened?"

"I can't say for sure, but...it appears our dimension may have merged with others into one 'mega-dimension', if you will."

"So we could bump into anyone from another dimension?" Amaten asked.

"Not just that. We're currently in a forest from another dimension. I sense many creatures from that dimension here."

"Well, that just means we really need to get Kiyohimu under control before she gives us unnecessary trouble with other dimensions," I said.

"I wouldn't worry much about that. If anything, she may be teaming up with those from other dimensions. For what, I'm not sure, but from the auras I sense on those she's with, it can't be good."

"That settles it. Let's go find that demonic child before she does anything bad...well, at least anything new that's bad."

We set off to follow Kiyohimu's aura, in hopes of finding her. I walked beside Fantasrei to whisper something to her.

"What about that other person?" I asked, careful to not let Amaten hear. It was easy, since he was preoccupied in being worried for his little sister, no matter how evil she was.

"Hmm?" the ghost simply said.

"Don't play with dumb with me. I could feel it. Someone was listening to us just now. I could hear them run off as we left." Spying on me was very hard to do. As I climbed the Yandere ladder, I learned to focus my senses to be able to sense when someone was around.

"You have little to worry about him. I could sense his aura. He wasn't much of a threat. He also seemed foreign to this aura. It's why I haven't said anything, until you asked that is."

"If you say so."

For the rest of the walk, I stayed close to Amaten. I tried to reassure him that he shouldn't worry much about his sister. She could definitely take care of herself, something we experienced first-hand, and if anything we had to be wary of her. He agreed, but I could tell he was still holding stuff back. I guess I'll never be able to understand why he could still care for someone who so badly threatened us, and our relationship. Even if he still didn't know we were a thing~

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I have a Dakku POV almost done! Also, Prank, are we doing #Dakia for this? Just wondering! 

I may or may not also have a Dakku the Whatever-His-Name-Is POV in the works. Double-kku. 

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Of course. It would feel wrong to have Maria and Dakku in the same RP and not have some of those moments.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I created a wiki for my stories, the Prankverse Wiki. I already got a page for Marci and the Unstables series up (not finished, though). If there's info for my stuff you need/want to know, you can check it out there.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Oh cool! I'll go check it out! Then when I'm done with that, I'll post the two POVs I finished! ^.^

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Yay!!! More POVs!!! The RP lives again!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I feel like I should make a wiki for my universes. But alas, my computer lags really badly on that website. I don't know why... Also, literally almost all of the information on my Scholastica page is wrong and I CAN'T FIX IT. Anyway, have some Dakku.

Dakku:

“Azura, what did you do now?” I asked my sister, as I stared out into the odd realm where my palace had been relocated.

Azura snorted with annoyance. “I don’t understand why you have to blame me for everything. If anything, you should be blaming Kipper or Kat.”

I glared at her. “I do blame them, but it’s funner to blame you. But seriously, what happened?”

“I have no idea. I could try to get readings on this area. It doesn’t seem to be Animara… Possibly could be another core universe. I doubt it though…” Azura began mumbling possibilities to herself. That’s a weird thing she does.

I thought about this catastrophe for a minute. Perhaps this was a good thing? I mean, just thinking about all the hot girls that could be there…

“DAKKU. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?” Azura roared at me, as I flared my wings and flew off the balcony we were on.

“I’m bored! There’s sure to be a hot girl or two around here!” I yelled back. “You go find Rhea or whatever and do science! Science that explains this mess! I’ll let you know if I want you to fix it or not!”

“Brother, this isn’t a good idea!” Azura snapped.

“Oh, this is new.”

Azura turned around to find Rhea, the Demon Queen, behind her. “Rhea!” she gasped. “Tell him he needs to stay here! It’s dangerous out there!”

Rhea tilted her head and looked at me.

“Rhea, tell Azura that you both need to go figure out why this happened. Also, tell her that I’m king, so I do what I want!” I declared.

Rhea smiled. “Very well!” Then with a serious expression, she asked, “Where are my children?”

“Uh…” I thought about it for a moment. “I’ll look for them while I’m out.”

Rhea seem satisfied with this. She then grabbed Azura by her scarf and dragged her back inside with her demon strength.

“Brother-!” Was the last thing Azura managed to say before getting dragged inside.

I turned towards away from my palace and looked off into the odd lands. Smirking to myself about the girls I hoped to meet, I flew off into the new strange lands.

Dakku the Dark:

“Perfect,” I whispered. “This is absolutely perfect!”

“I beg to differ,” my darling sister, Azura the Awoken, said. “A fusion of universes is dangerous.”

I turned and glanced at her, giggling. “Oh, but that’s why it’s perfect, my dear!” I could feel my eyes violently switching. “Danger. Excitement. Something fun and new!”

Azura sighed. “I can feel Celeste and Scorpius wanting to go and cause chaos. The other two also wish the same.”

“I told you not to talk about them like they are separate beings,” I reminded her. “They are one with you and you are one with them.”

Azura snorted with amusement. “I suppose.”

I turned away from her. “Dear sister, Azura, we must take advantage of this. Can’t you see? All we’d be doing is joining the fun. Besides, why does it matter? This is only going to be a few pointless thoughts within their multiverse. No matter what we do, it will never really matter, because somewhere, in a different universe, it happens differently.”

Azura didn’t say anything for a while. Then finally she spoke. “Alright.”

I grinned and giggled as my eyes began changing more rapidly. “Absolutely perfect.”

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Prie:

"YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!" I shouted, firing some fire at the strange girl who had attacked my group.

"Puty mortals, do you really think your pathetic attacks can hold off a demon?!" the girl said.

"Elle, are you okay?" Caylo said. He was currently healing Eleanor, who had gotten slashed at by the supposedly demon girl.

"I'm fine, but Prie," the human girl looked up at me. "She does have a point. Our attacks are hardly doing much to her. She's...she's nothing like the demons we've fought. And we hardly know where we are!"

"Definitely not on Ceria if our Gem Shards are shielding our bodies," Jaylin cut in. Back at our world, Ceria, a curse barrier covered our planet, making our bodies child-like no matter our age. When we left Ceria, the Gem Shard we held kept the curse on our bodies at our request.

"Will you stop having chit-chat and FIGHT ME?!" the demon girl said, blasting a strange attack at me. It was weird. It didn't feel like anything I've endured, and she didn't even announce the name of the spell!

"HEY!" I shouted. "We are TRYING to have a DISCUSSION here! FLAMING RAGE!" I fired a large fire attack at the girl, but she merely absorbed.

"Well here's a word of advice: Demons and fire go REALLY GREAT together. And I am not very PATIENT." She flew down and slashed at me with one of her claws, causing me to fall off my broom and hit the ground.

"Prie-san!" Rosy shouted.

"I'm alright!" I responded.

The demon grinned, showing her sharp fangs. "Not for long!"

She dive-bombded at me, until she was tackled down by a flash of red.

"NOT TODAY, YOU FREAK OF NATURE!" came the voice of a girl-probably in her pre-teens.

I looked to see the demon now fighting a girl with glowing red eyes on rollerblades. Another few people with the same glowing eyes appeared, helping her fight off the demon.

"Now who-or what-are you?!" the demon growled in annoyance.

"Oh, nothing much," one teen boy with a strange device that looked like an over-sized pocket knife thingy. He clicked a button, causing two chainsaw blade to appear on the end sides of it. "Just some literally Unstable Lunatics."

The new people quickly forced the demon off, leaving many wounds on her that would definitely leave some marks. As the demon realizing it was defeated, she growled as she disappeared. We were all knocked by waves of darkness that left off a demonic aura.

Pyro:

We all got up to our feet. I looked around, but couldn't sense that strange little girl anywhere. It was weird. I had never seen magic before, and yet these people were exchanging it like nothing. Speaking of the strangers, they approached us as we dusted ourselves off. Our transformations had worn off when we got knocked down.

"What was that?" a girl with brown hair asked.

"I don't know, but she's gone," Saw said.

"I think she meant you guys," a purple haired girl said.

"Oh, us? Well, that's a long story," I said. "But maybe you could answer what the heck is with you people and being magic?"

"I guess we have a lot to talk about then," a darker purple haired girl said. "But perhaps that could begin by introducing ourselves."

"Of course," Reaper said. He wore a long black, hooded cape that covered his face. "I'm Reaper." He pointed to me. "That's Pyro." He pointed to the bright, red-haired roller skater. "She's Racer."

A black haired boy stepped up. "I'm Saw, short for Chainsaw."

"And I'm Epidemic," a young woman with black hair wearing a lab coat said. "We're all Unstables who work in the faction lead by Ursa Minor."

"So, who are you?" Racer asked.

"I'm Eleanor Sakuru, human, the leader of the Yochina Yume Squad and Guardian of the Wrath Gem Shard," the brown-haired girl wearing armor said.

"Prie Losami, witch, Yochina Yume Squad, and Guardian of the Pride Gem Shard," the lighter purple haired girl said.

"My name's Jaylin Soni, the elvin archer of the Yochina Yuma Squad and the Guardian of the Greed Gem Shard," the blonde-haired, elf-like girl said.

"I'm Caylo, the wizard of the Yochina Yume Squad, and the Guardian of the Lust Gem Shard," the white-haired boy in royal blue robes said.

"My name is Elya Nona, a wizard librarian and Guardian of the Knowledge Gem Shard," the darker haired girl said.

"And I'm Rosy, the pixie assisstant of Elya-san and the Guardian of the Wonder Gem Shard," the pink-haired girl with small pink wings said.

"Okay, well...I guess we all have some explaining to do for each other..." Saw said, as we all seemed confused by each other's responses.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

Hero:

Keli Kindwriter

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Clan:

Phoenix Warriors

Zephyr:

I scattered the figures across the hand-made maps spread across the table. Bijou cocked her head, watching me from her perch as I scrambled around, muttering equations to myself. I put a ruler against the maps, tracing a line across it. I glanced up at the projected diagram, staring at it. "This doesn't make sense..." I murmered.

"You noticed too, huh?" An all too familiar voice rang out. Foxwing walked into my room. I wondered how long she'd been in the house. Almost as if reading my thought, she said, "Don't worry, I just got here."

"The monitors... There was, like, a sudden surge of power from Xtria, Creativeil, that one you visited once and just to find out the name-"
"Animara. It's not technically in our multiverse, so I never visited."

"Right. Xtria, Creativeil, Animara, and then at least two or three other worlds. Maybe more. After that surge of power, the diagram..." I motioned to the projection, which was ridden with static. The worlds I mentioned were all next to each other, something like a bridge or some kind of binding keeping them from returning to their proper plane of exsistance.

Foxwing stared at the diagram. "My dimension-hopping isn't working either."

I scribbled something across the maps. My hand moved subconciously. "It's like the universes are connected. But that's impossible... isn't it? Does Game..?"

Foxwing sighed. "Game isn't being helpful. They warned me not to dimension-hop, said I'd understand in time... I think they know what's going on, but they sure as heck won't tell me."

"That's not helpful."

"That's what I said."

After a moment of awkward silence, since neither of us knew what to do next, another voice spoke up. This one was male and laced with sounds of a glitched dimension-hopper. "Guys, I think we may have a problem."

Foxwing and I turned towards the voice. It belonged to a boy, probably around 15 like me, with dark skin and dyed red hair. He had an eyepatch over his right eye, and his single yellow eye looked at us. He wore a gray t-shirt that sported a skull logo, jeans, black shoes, and a black jacket with yellow drawstrings and a blue zipper. I didn't know him. Not directly, at least, but Foxwing stared in shock.

"Hunter?"

Don't mind me. Just casually dragging this dork (Hunter) into this RP.

Stay Alive, My Frens. |-/

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I feel like introducing some baddies. I think the main antagonists I'll be using are the Ursa Major Unstables and Kiyohimu. Mostly because they're the only main antagonists I have at the moment, and plus (Darkness Within) demons feel more like annoying mobs. I think I might also reuse POV colors, mostly because I have too many characters that have POV opportunities that can be related to the same color (mostly red colors).

Eye:

After losing the Shenzhen battle to the naive runts working with Ursa Minor-an important battle in furthering the development in whatever the heck Ursa Major wants to do this time that she fails to tell even her closest "Celestials" anything about-the last thing we needed was our main base to be seemingly transported to...some place that we definitely had no clue about. Something out of another realm entirely. It seemed to have happened overnight. Now it was nearing the afternoon, and the boss finally called us higher-ups to talk about it. Or rather, OCD would explain all she'd found, and the rest of us listened and gawked until Ursa Major made a decision.

As the chief of the ranged weapons division of the faction, I for some reason had some duty to be there. I didn't really see why, the meeting would probably go about the same if it was just OCD and Ursa Major. But as Sagittarius (the Archer, leader of the Ranged divison), I had to do "professional work", even though the title "Sagittarius" kind of lost it's worth ever since Scope, the Sagittarius from the 70s, refused to change his name when he got the job. Actually, the only Celestial titles that meant anything anymore were Ursa Major and Ursa Minor, the titles of the boss and second-in-command respectively. Of course now the current Ursa Minor went rogue and formed a rival faction to protect "innocents", so that title might be the next one to go.

So now I'm here, sitting at a large circular table with the rest of the people who had some form of leadership in our faction. And here, no matter what you wanted outside the door, you were called your respective title.

After waiting a half an hour, Ursa Major finally walked into the room. She sat at the biggest chair at the far end, to better show off her superior role among pretty much anyone in the entire faction. She hardly said a word as she glanced at OCD, who was seated on her left. The right chair was empty, as it usually seated the Ursa Minor. But Ursa Minor is kind of a traitor at the moment, and we can't exactly choose a new one until the current one is dead. You know, those kind of dumb rules.

"Microscopium, you said you discovered some interesting research concerning current events?" Ursa Major asked. OCD, our Microscopium (Microscope, head Scientist of the faction), nervously nodded. Boy, did the boss have a knack at making people nearly pee themselves just by standing there.

"Yes, ma'am, and it is quite important," OCD began. "I haven't been able to fully figure out the situation, but...this is something that not even top governments have the technology and research for. Something completely out of this world. Or, more appropriately, out of this dimension."

Now she had our attention. I saw Blade, the current Caelum (the Chisel, leader of Close-Ranged weapons), clear his throat for attention.

"Excuse me...but what?" he asked.

"The short and basic answer of the matter is, we have appeared to have collided with multiple other dimension into one giant dimension," she said.

"How is that possible, how do you even know?" Scutum (Shield, leader of Defense) rose his voice, not really being easily convinced.

"I've done many readings on anything foreign we've found. Lifeforms, enviroment, nearby settlements, the atmospheres themselves. Many of them have had results that could never even be existent in our world. Just look outside, there are mythical and demonic beasts and PEOPLE walking around, scans showing they don't even come from our world. I know that it sounds crazy, but I've read every possible scenario. The only one that is 100% accurate to what I've found is my Dimensional Collision theory."

"Your what?" asked Aquila (Eagle, leader of the Air Divison).

"My theory on what has happened."

"And what does your theory state?" Ursa Major purred. She seemed a little too interested in this.

"It starts with the obvious, that there are multiple dimensions out there besides our world. Some are magic, some are more supernatural, and some are average, like our's. However, last night, there were strange bursts of energy that appear in a few of the dimensions, including our own. The energy forced all these dimensions to collide and come together. But this is the kicker. Something with the conjoining went a little wrong, something minor. A little bug in the system, if you will. A bug that's going to lead to catastrophic results. It's like putting condiments on your sandwich. Not all of them go well together. Mix mustard and mayo together, and it tastes really bad."

Cepheus (the King, leader of the Politics division) mumbled joking, "I know a little glutton who'd think otherwise." He was of course talking about Gluttony, the boy who'd eat practically anything. Last I checked on him, he was currently helping some constructors hollow out some rooms for renovation. By eating EVERYTHING in them.

"Getting back to the matter. This applies to the dimensions. Many of them don't go well with each other, they clash. They simply can't be merged into one."

"But they were merged, right?" Equuleus (The Little Horse, leader of the Stealth divison) asked.

"Oh, they were. Except the clashing that the dimensions are currently doing will eventually undo that. That's were the catastrophic results come in. I have come up with three likely scenarios for when the mergence eventually fails. The first, and better of the three, is that the dimensions will split and return to their normal states."

"And what are the bad ends?" Ursa Major asked, unfazed.

"The second scenario, worse than the first but not as bad as the third, is that the mega-dimension will merely split into fractions."

"That isn't the same thing as the first outcome?" Blade asked.

"Fractions of dimensions that do go well. For example, a part of our dimension being split with parts of two dimensions that go well with ours. And somewhere out there, the rest of our dimension will either be on their own or collided with the fragments with other dimensions. This also means that we would access to some locations, that would simply disappear from our world, but also...our people may also be separated with the fragments. The only good news for us is that while we're in one fragment of our universe, our enemy may be stuck on another and never able to bother us again. But this does come with risks, and who's to tell how that scenario will turn out. We still have the chance to still be stuck with fragments of other dimensions."

"And the third?" Sculum asked, gulping.

"The worst of the three. The mega-dimension collapses in on itself and destroys us all."

We all went pale. Except for Ursa Major. She was tapping her left hand fingers on the table, stroking her chin with her right hand, and thinking really hard.

"What are the chances, Microscopium?" she asked.

"I don't know, but...from the odds I was able to gather so far, I don't like it," OCD answered. "We're looking at 55% destruction, 16% return to normal, and 29% fragmentation if my last-minute studies are correct. But I'm not well researched in dimensions, much less the dimensions we seemed to have been conjoined with. No one from our world is. Even if I'm off, I'm not sure what I'm off on."

"How much time do we have then?"

"At least a few days before destabilization signs become obvious."

Ursa Major looked to all of us, but still spoke exclusively to OCD. "And what have you found of these other dimensions? Specifically, what they have?"

Please tell me she isn't thinking what I think she's thinking, I thought.

"Magic, legendary creatures, supernatural...and that's just from the area around us," OCD said, starting to piece together the boss's intentions.

"Sagittarius, Caelum, I have your assignment," she said. "I want you to take Double, Gluttony, Face, and Gadget out."

"Ma'am, with due respect-" I started, but her gaze made my protests die in my throat.

"You are to find anything of value to us. Anything to give us an upperhand. Anyone." Ursa Major looked to OCD. "You are to also guard Microscopium. She'll be coming with you to further study."

"That all, ma'am?" Blade asked, raising an eyebrow.

"If you are to come across any threat, Ursa Minor faction members, or non-Unstable humans, they must be eliminated. I'll leave the details to you."

We were all dismissed. I looked at Blade and OCD once we left through the door.

"You scared?" OCD asked.

"The world might blow around us in the next few days, and all she wants is to find super weapons," I simply stated. "We don't even know where we are, where anything else is, or what's out there. And she's leaving us with Hansel and Gretel gone mad, the mad inventor, Sir Eats-A-Lot, and Masky."

"It's not like we don't work close with them already," Blade commented. In the recent months, we all did seem to work together alot. Mostly against the Ursa Minor faction.

"I just don't like it."

We headed out to gather the team and leave. The only thing that was comforting me right now, what also reassured me, was that blood would be spilled soon, and I'd be bathing in it.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I feel like rather than have a steady flow of POVs, this RP just has spikes of action every once in awhile.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Well, if it counts for anything, I'm working on a POV right now... Also, Prank, thought I'd tell you. I finally started working on those shipping pictures you needed for that Vocaloid cover thing.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Yay!!!

I'm having some issues at the moment, but I know how I'll be able to draw the pictures I'll be doing. I'm just sick with the flu and have to go to the doctor tomorrow...

You know, since I'm sick, I really shouldn't be running around like I am...Oh well.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Oh nooooo. I forgot about this!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I didn't, but I've been too lazy to write POVs. Well, I'll do it this weekend. 

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I have a POV or two in the works, and one is finished. I think I'll post them all at once when I finish them, so that's why I haven't posted the finished one...

Just thought I'd give a little update on the status of my POVs.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Okay!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

HERE. *Shoves POVs into the thread* I was too lazy to do more than one -.-

So, here's my first POV from a non-Animarian! These idiots are like the Nerd Squad, but smarter and more sciencey, by the way.

Rascal:

As soon as I’d gotten the call from Rhea, I’d hurried over to Animara as quick as possible. Thank God for that portal between Animara and Kaslice Rhea and I set up all those years ago in my room. Otherwise I have no idea as to how I would have gotten there.

Dakku’s palace was hard to navigate, but fortunately, Rhea had set up little signs that led me in the direction of the lab.

I ran as fast as I could. I was so worried. Everything had gone wrong this morning. I’d woken up in my room, of course, but when I looked out the window… Well, I certainly wasn’t in Kaslice. Then I’d gotten that call…

I knocked on the door of the lab. “Rhea?” I called.

The door opened, and instead of Rhea, Princess Azura stood in front of me.

“Oh, thank God, you came quickly,” she said, and stepped aside so I could enter the lab. I quickly moved past her.

“RASCAL!” Rhea let out a delighted screech and jumped to hug me, knocking me to the ground. “You aren’t dead!”

“Of course not,” I said, gently pushing her off. “Not even close to it.”

She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted.

“You’re late,” Black, who was looking at some readings on a chart, announced.

“On the contrary, skeleton, Azura said I got here quickly,” I shot back at him.

He briefly looked at me. “You’re still the last one to arrive. That automatically makes you late.”

I frowned at him. “Well, unlike you Skecorians, we Kaslicians cannot teleport instantly to places.”

“Now is not the time for arguing, boys,” Azura snapped. “If anything, we should be working together.” She stepped forward towards a large monitor and turned it on.

I looked at Rhea, and whispered, “Why are we here?”

She shrugged. “I don’t know if you noticed, but the everything is weird and different-y.”

I sighed. “Well. Cannibal is missing.”

Rhea flattened her ears. “As are Katana and Kipper.” She glared at the ground.

“Oh,” I noted. “Well, they are dangerous Multiverse Masters. They of all people should be ok.”

Rhea shrugged.

“Rhea, it’ll be alright,” I assured her. “It’s Cannibal that I’m worried about.”

My panther friend looked up at me. “He has perfect survival instincts programmed into him. I remember coding them.”

I sighed. “Well-”

“If you two would stop worrying about your children, you would see that we have a serious problem on our hands,” Black snapped at us.

I lashed my tail. “You’ve got kids out there, as well. Why aren’t you concerned about their well being?” I growled back.

“If Gray and Obsidian have survived everything they’ve faced in the past, they’ll be fine now. I can’t afford to worry about them right now,” Black responded, flaring his wings a little. “Besides, Obsidian is a Multiverse Master, he’ll make sure nothing bad happens to either of them.”

“I would really prefer if they didn’t die, Kat loves the Gray one, they’d be heartbroken if he died,” Rhea unhelpfully added to the conversation.

Black and I glared at each other for a moment.

“Boys, what did I say about arguing?” Azura yelled from across the room.

Rhea raised her hand. “Ooh, ooh, you said that now is not the time for arguing!” She paused and looked around. “Do I get a prize for answering correctly?”

Azura sighed. “Later, Rhea. Anyway, I’ve figured out what’s happened.”

“Finally?” Black said, rolling his eyes.

“Yes, finally,” Azura said. “Anyway, what seems to have happened is that universe have collided. And I don’t mean just the core universes. I’m talking universes that came from different… ah, people, I suppose you could say. Not things that the Multiverse Masters made, is what I mean.”

I nodded, Rhea clapped her hands together, and Black frowned.

“The problem here is that it’s incredibly unstable. It’s likely that it will collapse and, well, it won’t end well from what I can tell. Otherwise, it could fragment itself, or go back to normal, which are the ‘good’ options. The most likely thing to happen is destruction, however. The good news is that I believe if majority of our Multiverse Masters stay alive until this is over, the collapsing/destruction thing shouldn’t happen, at least to us.” Azura frowned, and looked back at us. “Alas, there are probably beings that are just as if not stronger than them out there.”

Rhea made a loud gasp noise. “So, someone might want to hurt my children!?”

“A lot of people want to hurt them on a daily basis,” Black muttered under his breath.

I sighed. “Rhea, my friend, calm down.” I reached out and rested my hand on her shoulder. “It’ll be alright, ok? We’ll fix this.”

Rhea shook her head, then frowned. “Break?”

“What?” Black and I asked at the same time.

Azura’s ears perked up. “I didn’t think about that.”

“Think about what?” Black asked.

Azura shrugged. “The Shadowlands. They’re still… perfectly active, I believe. They’re also right behind Dakku’s palace…”

“Which means we still have a perfectly good method of transportation!” Rhea announced happily.

Azura nodded. “If they still work.”

“Why wouldn’t they work?” I questioned.

“I have no idea,” Azura said, glancing back at the monitor. “I’d be surprised if they didn’t.”

“So,” Black said, finally joining the conversation, “what are you proposing we do?”

Rhea shrugged. “Find our kids. Find whoever. Wherever. Et cetra.”

“The new universe will have no idea how to use the Shadowlands too, which makes it good for us, right?” I added.

Black shrugged. “Yes, but very few people actually know how to use it. We only know because Rhea and Azura figured it out. Most Animarians don’t even know how to use it, and it’s a thing that’s generally native to Animara.”

“Good,” Azura pointed out. “Animarians are chaos-causers. But they’re scared of the Break virus. This way we can travel in secret and work to get the universes back to normal.”

“So, we have a plan, then?” I asked.

“If blindly running around without a good idea of how to fix this counts as a plan, then yes,” Black muttered.

“I’ll alert my brother via texting him,” Azura declared. “I think I’ll just stay here and guard the palace.”

“I’m going to find Cannibal… And possibly Cecil,” I announced and turned to leave.

“I think I’ll stay here with Azura,” Black decided. “Seeing as I have nothing better to do.”

Rhea tilted her head. “You could go hunt down your children and make sure they’re still alive.”

“Or you could do it for me,” he responded.

“True,” Rhea nodded. “But I won’t. I think I’ll go on an adventure.”

To be honest, I have no idea what that means. But it’s Rhea, so we don’t judge.

“Alright then,” I said, “Let’s get to work.” 

Oh, wait. Have a small Tykya POV that I wrote in about two minutes... Not great, but I want Tykya to meet Pyro.

Tykya:

I watched as the... humans? I think they're mostly humans. Anyway, I watched as they chased off the demon lady while hiding in a tree, laying on an unstable branch.

Honestly, not the best hiding place, but I can make-do! I'm flexible like that.

I listened to them try and explain themselves and stuff.

And then I fell out of the tree because the branch broke.

*Shrug* I tried.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Hang on. Got school. POV when it's done. (Oh my gosh it's nearly 11 PM...)

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Oh thank goodness, I JUST finished in it time. Two minutes later and it would have been counted as late...now I can POV!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Oh no...I just remembered...Tykya's made of fire...*eyes widen in horror* I am...I am so sorry...

Reaper:

We all turned towards the sudden sound, most of us getting into a battle stance. What we saw was...confusing, to say the least. It was a wolf, which semed to have fallen out of a tree. What's worse...

"Oh dear god, it's made of fire," Saw said in horror.

"I don't...understand...?" Eleanor asked. "Why is that..."

"FFFFFFFFFIRRRRE~" Pyro said, shaking a bit. Her eyes were already flashing red.

"Pyro, I will taze you," Racer said, reaching for the Stabilizer in her pocket.

"Don't worry, it's fire. Fire good. Eehehehhehe, firrrrrre~"

The wolf just looked at her, a little confused. Then, it spoke. In an Irish accent. "Yeah...I'm made of fire...I guess you like that..."

"Fire...fire talks?!"

"That can't be...!" Epidemic said, feeling her science and logic shatter.

"Well, I mean, we have talking animals and people made of fire on Ceria," Elya said.

"Well, I'm from Animara!" the wolf said. "And...humans aren't very common there..."

"Hey, racist!" Prie shouted backed. "I'm a Witch, why can't people get that right?!"

The wolf turned to the "Cerians". "You aren't human?"

"I am," Eleanor said. "Prie is a witch, Elya and Caylo are wizards, Jaylin is an elf, and Rosy is a pixie. I'm guessing this people are humans, though."

"Yeah, unfortunately," I muttered. "To be more precise, we're Unstables. We're human, just...VERY inhanced. And...insane murder crazy."

"PYRO!!!" Saw suddenly shouted.

Pyro had dived towards the wolf, bringing her into a hug. It was very out of character for her...her fire obsessed Unstable form must be kicking in.

"FIRE!!!!" she said as she wrapped her arms tight around the creature.

It yelped in surprise, but Pyro's Unstable strength kept her from escaping. Her arms already started to catch flame, but of course it wouldn't bother her. She had flame resistance.

"Woah, I wouldn't touch me if I were you!" the wolf warned.

"Don't worry, she has resistance, and durability," Epidemic said matter-of-factly.

"Fire feels good..." Pyro said, obviously in her Unstable form by now, as evident by her red glowing eyes and slight change of appearance. "Can I keeeeeeeep fiiiiiiirrrrreee...?"

"No," I said instantly.

"I'm getting out the Stabilizer," Racer said.

"Should we help...?" Caylo asked.

"NO!" Pyro barked. "I'm fine." She hugged the wolf closer. Her face was engulfed in flames, but she didn't even flinch. "Mine now. Me and fire will watch the world burn~"

"You can call me Tykya you know..." the wolf said.

That was when there was a loud shriek. A young girl! We all looked towards the direction.

"A girl's in-" Jaylin started, before there was another noise.

It was a horrifying noise. Full of agony and beastly rage. It was...

"Thing," us Unstables said in unison.

Jaylin:

"Thing...?" I asked. I noticed the sound of noise snapped Pyro back to normal, though she still held the wolf called Tykya.

"It's what of us...but..." Racer said.

"They're...a monster," Pyro said.

"They?" Caylo said in fear.

"Twins. Horribly stuck together," Reaper explained. "They are highly dangerous, even worse than we are. Not even we can take it down completely...and believe me, we've tried."

Tykya seemed to shift nervously. "Huh...conjoined twins..."

"They're probably on a rampage," Saw said. "That girl..."

"Is probably already dead," Epidemic said, adjusting her glasses.

"Shouldn't we at least try to stop it?" Prie said, already getting ready to hop on her broom.

"You'll die, no matter how many spells you throw at it."

"Then I'll have given other people time to get away!"

"Perhaps...we could stall it if we combine our power..." Reaper said.

Pyro picked Tykya up, bridal style. "I'm keeping fire safe."

"Tykya," the wolf corrected.

"Well, we don't have much time," Racer said.

So we followed the source of the noises.

Ginger:

I should be dead. Everyone should be dead. Jay's sacrifice failed, all life...should have ended. But I was standing here. In some sort of civilization I was unfamiliar with. The only thing I recognized was my ghostly partner Fern, who stood besides me. But we didn't have a choice on that. Our souls were connected, so of course she couldn't be away from me.

"Maria...?" I called. "Atari...? Tess! Jay! Luke!"

"They aren't near us," Fern said. "I can't sense them, or their partners. Or Marci..."

"Do you know where we are?"

"No...but...I can sense souls here...I don't recognize their type, though. They don't seem...they aren't human."

"Are they...Demons? Spirits?"

"I can't tell, they're foreign!" she shouted at me, angry. I flinched.

"S-sorry..." I squeaked.

We looked around.

"There is that castle...Should we check it out?" I asked.

"I guess it is the best bet," Fern said. "Maybe the ruler can help us."

We started towards the castle, but a noise made us stop. We turned around to see the most terrifying thing. Even worse then any demon I've encountered. They were...human...oh my. They were stuck together. One standing, the other just inside its right side, flailing around. Their skin looked like it was melting...like oobleck. Their eyes seemed to be shifted in the wrong place, their noses hardly existent. Their mouths were a mess. But their eyes...were completely red. Looking right at me.

"Ginger..." Fern said. "Run."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I turned around, letting out a loud scream, and ran as fast I could towards that castle. Behind me, I could hear it gaining quickly. It let a horrifying noise, almost like a inhuman-yet-human roar, followed by some gibberish (French) and other random sounds. I could hear Fern shout at it, probably becoming visible to it. Its footsteps shifted, going after her. Of course, since she was a ghost, it wouldn't be able to do anything. But I had some time, at least until Fern had to follow me again.

Atari:

"I don't understand, we should be dead," Maria said, pacing.

Instead of being dead, however, we had waken up in a strange town. Strange humanoid beings were watching us from inside their homes. It was strange...they looked...like fairies?

"Well, we've seemed to have waken up in a strange place...definitely not Aura," Maria continued.

"Their souls are weird," Adam said from my side. "Liek...cheesy magic aura."

"They seem scared of us," I pointed out.

"Perhaps we were sent somewhere new...?" Maria asked. "But where is everyone else?"

"Well, Jay and Crow are most likely gone, so..." Adam said. Maria shot a cold, angry glare at him. "Just saying."

"What we should do is find Tess, Ginger, and Luke," I said, changing the touchy subject.

"And Talia, Fern, and Joey," Adam added, a bit offended.

"Well of course, they kind of can't be apart."

"Still, could have the decency to acknowledge us."

"But it would take to long to say all our names."

"Stop bickering you two, this is serious," Maria snapped at us.

"Wow, someone's a bit-" Adam started, but I cut him off.

"Hey, the situation is rough on us all," I said. "We lost...so much...in so little time...we could be...the only ones left..."

"Halt!" a voice suddenly said.

A few of the fairy creatures approached us. They appeared to be child-like, but...that felt wrong.

"Thank goodness, someone who actually talks to us," Maria said.

"What are you doing here, strangers?" the leader, a green themed fairy male. "You...The curse doesn't affect you..."

"Curse?" I asked.

"Lilithia's curse, that gives us these childlike appearances," a fairy explained.

"Lilithia?" Maria asked. "What's going on here? Where are we?"

"To be honest...we're not sure," a regal voice said.

Three fairies girls appeared, one older than the older two. They seemed more...powerful than the other fairies. Both with ability and...rank.

"What do you mean?" I asked. It became clear to me that Adam was hiding himself from these fairies.

"I am Queen Titania," the girl said. "Ruler of the fairies, and much of the Sprites. This city is the Sprite capital-"

"This doesn't make sense," Maria cut sense. "You...can't exist."

"Hmm...are you from Earth then?" one of the other two fairies behind her asked. She was more pink themed.

"Earth...? No, we're from Aura," I said. "What's Earth?"

"Nothing," Titania said. "What's important is that it seems something has happened to...our worlds."

Before she could continue, we could hear a scream from the distance. But...no...

"What was that?" one of the fairies asked. Maria widened her eyes.

"Oh dear..." I said, knowing what was going to happen next. "Mar..."

There was another, more terrifying noise.

"GINGER!" Maria cried, summoning her swords and quickly running towards the source of the noises.

"Maria!" I called back. I summoned up my axe, just in case, and followed her. I could feel some of the fairies follow us as we went to Ginger's aid...

She always seems to get herself into trouble.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Bump! (Hey, has anyone seen Foxwing?)

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

greenpuppy196

Hero:

Keli Kindwriter

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Clan:

Phoenix Warriors

Jonathan:

"Emma! James! Guys, get over here!" I called into the chaos, flinching as thunder rumbled. I saw lightning in the distance, and glanced around. Two figures attempted to make their way over to me through the rain. We were all soaked. I could barely see and I internally cursed the Masters for being useless like usual.

The boy named James was possibly more scared than me, seizing a vial of gold paint in his left hand. His paint covered blue pants, ty-dyed shirt, and silver jacket stuck to him, covered in water. He wore his tan scarf over his nose and mouth, the part the usually hung over his shoulder flapped in the wind. I caught a glimpse of his frightened, one brown and one purple, eyes and started stumbling towards them.

The girl, Emma, leaned against James, her simple blue sleeveless shirt and long tan skirt glistening with black and white magic. She glanced at me with her deep brown eyes. I felt sorry for the Musician, but there wasn't much I could do- not now, at least.

"Jonny!" James yelled, fighting to be heard over the wind and rain. I didn't dare glance down, knowing that the dreaded black and white I saw on Emma covered the streets.

"Hold on! I'm going to get us out of here!" I grabbed James and Emma's wrists, causing the former to look at me in distress.

"What about the others?" James asked, glancing over his shoulder. The sound of my voice made him focus his attention on me again.

"There's no time; they'll have to get a Master or another Glitch to help them! Now just hold on!" I closed my eyes in concentration, allowing the sound of the storm and screams to fade away and be replaced by blessed silence. The blue magic that surrounded us soon fell away.

I let go of the two and opened my eyes, nearly falling- only to be caught by James. We were silent for a moment as we caught our breath. "I didn't have a destination in mind. Please tell me your dimension-hopper friends are nearby, James."
The Artist glanced around. He looked at me, clutching the gold vial close to his chest. "I... I don't know."
Emma weakly looked up at us, probably having not heard my little exchange with James. "Where... Where are we?"

Gonna leave that there for someone else to pick up. .3.

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

OH MY GOSH, I SUMMONED HER! :O

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

greenpuppy196

Hero:

Keli Kindwriter

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Clan:

Phoenix Warriors

That was amazing timing, pfft-

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.