brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Trying to figure out how to introduce some Legends of Us and Ten Metal Rodents characters, but it's really hard for the TMR characters since they're so underdeveloped that they don't even have names. Except for Kuruge, he's the most developed.

Also, I figured out how SAMB threads work so, YEAH, 3RD PAGE!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

ClALLUZFCBPTpPJEnIsBlKSKKNaBeAmM

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICES

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

*Hands out some POVs* Here. Also, I should say that I was going to pick up Foxwing's POV, but I wasn't sure if Prank wanted to do it. *Shrug*

First up, we have Robotic Stormie! Not to be confused with the original Stormie!

R-Stormie:

I stared out at the mess of universes from atop a skyscraper, wondering how I could make it an even bigger mess, my artifial pink fur blowing in the wind.

“Fangs,” I said quietly, “what do you propose we do in this situation?”

The Kaslician husky shrugged. “I’ve contacted Gossi. He said… Well, he says this whole thing is unstable.”

“How so?”

Fangs shrugged once more. “It could break apart. Everything might be destroyed.”

I thought about that for a moment. “I have no desire to destroy the world.”

“Niether do I, Stormie. But, he did say they could stick together and stay like this.”

I turned to look at my fellow co-leader. “How do we make that happen?”

Fangs pulled out his phone, and started texting someone on it. “No idea. I’ll text and ask him.”

“Actually, don’t do that,” I advised. “I have a better plan. Tell him I want to recruit, ah, our fellow bad guys.”

“For what?” Fangs asked. “We already have an army. And if we get Gossi’s help, along with Chaotic and White- er, Gold’s, of course, we’d have an ever bigger army.”

I flicked one of my ears and grinned. “But think, we could double the size of our ‘even bigger army’.”

Fangs opened his mouth to say something, then closed it.

“If you’re worried about our soliders, don’t worry. I have no need to put them in danger. I’ll send out my personal guards.”

Fangs nodded slowly. “Alright, I can see how this could go in our favor. Although, I’m not sure how welcoming the other… Bad guys will be to join us.”

“Don’t worry, Fangs,” I smiled. “I’m very persuasive. Besides, we need not recruit the leaders. They can co-lead, with us, of course.”

Fangs smiled back. “I think we shouldn’t just join up with bad guys. Assume there are some good guys who want in on this whole… Keeping the universes together. Let’s throw them in the mix as well.”

I nodded. “Now you’re thinking, Fangs. Now, let’s contact our current allies and inform them of this plan.”

Tykya:

“I don’t really mind being carried around bridal style,” I said, trying to make conversation. “A lot of people do this to me all the time!”

“Other people… Touched fire?” Pyro responded.

“Well, yeah. I’m very touchable. It’s kind of like how gems are made of light with only a little physical matter in there. My physical matter is my skeleton, it’s not made of fire… But my body is! Fun fact, my name means fire… Or something like that in Animarian?” I rambled as I was carried along to find… Thing? Wow, that’s sounds like a name that we Multiverse Masters would give to something.

Dakku the Darkened(?):

Azura the Awakened and I had decided to go on a little adventure through… Wherever we were to see what we could find.

Meanwhile, in my head…

Kat wanted something to kill or manipulate, so I felt the same.

Tykya wanted fire, so I felt the same.

Kipper wanted to hurt someone and protect his sibling, so I felt the same.

Foxet wanted to not slaughter someone, so I felt the same.

Code wanted to play a ‘game’ by hacking into something, so I felt the same.

Obsidian… Was being Obsidian, which meant I was being Obsidian too.

Meanwhile… I wanted to find someone who I’d lost, but at the same I’d never technically lost her.

And then I heard a scream.

I flinched, stopping dead in my tracks.

“What is it now, brother?” Azura asked me as she herself came to a halt.

I shook my head… “I heard something. Maria.” I looked up and grinned. “She yelled ‘ginger’.”

“I’m sure ginger people take great offence to being yelled at like that.”

“Shut up,” I snapped, my insides arguing. “It was Maria. I found Maria. I need her. Look, see where she is.”

I watched as Azura tapped into her Multiverse Master powers and scanned what she could of the universes. “She’s… So far away though. Miles away. How did you even hear her…?”

“I don’t know, but… I have Kipper’s super speed and other random useless powers. I’ll get there in less than a second.” I looked my sister straight in the eyes. “You can do whatever, sister. Just… Don’t follow me till I mentally contact you..”

And then I turned and ran to where I’d heard her scream.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

We're a gateway system, by the way. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I'm interested in what Dakku the Evil Clone is up to...*evil grin*

Wendy:

I remember the world around us exploding before getting knocked out. Now, we weren't even back at home. The area around us was different. I was lucky to find Spidey, Bea, Leon, May, Penny, Shane, and Betty. Jay, Kat, Ethan, and Buddy were somewhere out there, though. As well as all the other mutants, hybrids, and cyborgs. But...where exactly were we?

"People are nearing," Betty said, using her echo-location to "look" around, since she was blind. "Three people."

Betty lead us to them, but they were people we didn't recognize. Two boys and a girl. They looked at us, clearly confused. I guess they're the kind of people who haven't seen mutant hybrids.

"Who...what are you?" one of the boys asked.

"Hybrids," Leon answered simply. We were used to this kind of reaction. "I'm Leon." He pointed to each of us as he introduced us. "These are my friends Spidey, Bea, May, Penny, Shave, Betty, and Wendy. We're looking for some of our friends..."

"What about you?" Shane said. The girl eyed the glass bowl full of water around his head.

"Don't mind Shane, he's a shark," I said. "Well, half-shark. He needs water to breathe."

One of the boys nodded. "My name is Jonathon."

Maria:

I blindly ran through the forest, following the direction of where Ginger's scream came from. I've already lost so many people in this life, I was NOT about to lose her. However, due to my current lack of caution, I felt myself bump into someone I fall. I rolled over and lied down on my stomache, looking at the young boy I bumped into. He had fallen over as well, and looked at me. Then he fearfully started to crawl back.

At first I thought it was from my appearance, and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there."

Then I noticed...he wasn't looking AT me. He was looking...behind me. Atari and the fairies finally caught up, and seeing whatever was behind me made them bring up their weapons in defense.

"Maria..." Atari warned.

"My Queen, Princesses, get back," the fairy guard leader said, getting in front of Queen Titantia and whom I assume were her daughters.

I finally became aware of the dark prescence behind me and felt a sense of dread of what was terrifying everyone.

"Found you."

If Dakku the Evil Clone isn't there yet, then I have a back-up plan.

Pyro:

Fire continued to ramble, and I was the only one to answer its speech. We reached a strange civilization, with a few figures also entering.

"Katsumi! Silence!" Saw shouted at the figures.

"There you are!" Katsumi said at us.

We went towards Katsumi, Silence, and the three strangers with them.

"Who are they?" Reaper asked.

"Aina, Amaten, and Fantasrei," Katsumi explained. "We met them on the way here."

"I'm guessing Thing must be here?" the dirty blonde haired girl-Fantasrei-said.

"Hey wait a minute...this is Animara," Fire said.

"Uh...what is that?" the boy, Amaten, asked.

"Fire," I answered, hugging Fire close.

"Tykya, Pyro's currently obsessed with them," Racer said.

"We can do introductions later," Epidemic said. "We must contain Thing before it does more damage."

We started to run hurridly into Animara, and found Thing approaching two young girls-one more trasnparent than the other. Silence quickly took out her scissors and hatchet and leaped at it, her eyes glowing red. While Thing was distracted, Prie flew towards the two girls and pulled them onto her broom, flying them up onto a roof so they would be safe.

I have to end there because I don't know how to continue.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

Hero:

Keli Kindwriter

Animal:

Phantom

Level:

Clan:

Phoenix Warriors

James:

I glanced at Jonny, who met my eyes and shrugged. I looked back at the strange group who had approached us and introduced myself. "I'm James. This is Emma." Emma managed a weak smile. She wasn't getting any worse, so that was something.

I looked at Jonny again, noticing his hand trembling. None of us would be able to last much longer, I supposed. Man, I hated the feeling of not having access to a canvas. Emma's ukulele had been stolen (and broken). Jonny... I didn't know what was up with Jonny. I still didn't fully understand how Dancers worked in these types of situations. At least Artists and Musicians were similar enough that I could understand Emma's pain...

“You’re looking for your friends? We haven’t seen anyone around. Hunter wasn’t even in Antiverse, so…” Jonny was talking to the group. “It would be helpful if we knew where we were, though. Our goal right now is really just to maybe find our friends.”

“And not die.” I added. “That’s part of our goal, too.”

“Yes. That too.”

Stay Alive, My Frens. |-/

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Kuruge:

I was done. I could not take this any longer! Marci, Fantasrei, Kipper, and Kat...they all assured me it was all a little game. Just a little game, they said. But nope. Now I don't even know where most of the "Multiverse Masters" are, Marci has disappeared, and I keep hearing things. Hearing awful things. From the voices...from the people I observe...that everything will be destroyed...I can't do this anymore! Especially since it hasn't been that long and already so much death and destruction has taken place...luckily, no one really important has died yet, but it can still happened. The poor rabbits and hares and rats were out there, defenseless against predators (a few of the rats could disappear, for all I care, though). Not to mention my young friends...Haruto was a little brave, and as long as he had Ami and Amiti, then they would really be okay. But if Haruka was all alone and ran into something terrifying...I would not be able to forgive myself.

That's why...that's why I was going to stop this! I couldn't do it myself, even if I really tried. Honestly, that would probably make things worse. And Marci...she'd have seen me "chickening out" coming. She didn't tell me how to fix this...darn it. All I could was be a guide. That's all I can ever do.

The first thing I had to do was locate someone, so at least someone knew what was going on. Then I'd try to get people together. I'd try to find the metal marsupials/rodents and get them to safety, as well as those poor children. I'd try to lend everything I know so someone could figure out how to fix this. At the same time, I would be trying to find everyone who helped me cause this mess. All while hiding from the Embodiment of Creation. Hey, I regretted being sucked into this, but I was still terrified of them.

I appeared before the closest people I could trust. A group of the Legends of Us kids, as well as a few people from one of the universe that wasn't of the Prankverse or Kat's multiverse-thing-that-I-don't-know-the-name-of-at-the-moment. I didn't know what their world was called, but if I recalled...they were people called an Artist, Musician, and Dancer respectively. The girl seemed a bit weak...Perhaps I could help out here? I mean...that is my job.

The people seemed taken aback my sudden appearance from the dark, but I get that a lot. I tried to make myself as friendly as possible, which is kind of hard when you're literally a large, shadowy figure with hardly a face or visible arms and legs.

"Greetings," I said. "My name is Kuruge. I...I have an idea on what is going on, and where you are. You are in a conjoined universe between three multiverses, specifically you are in the...er...I guess you would call it the Ten Metal Rodents region. My home setting."

"How...did we get here?" the shark-boy asked.

"I...may...have a part in that," I admitted. "I really didn't want to...but the...I guess you could call the reality-controlling masters of all their respective universes...they convinced me to help out."

"Just what exactly did you do?" the Artist asked me.

"I...helped conjoin the universes..." I started to whine. "B-b-but...I didn't really want to and I was a scared to do it really and I'm really sorry and I really want to fix it as soon as possibly before everything is possibly destroyed-"

"Woah, just hold for a minute there, buddy," the wolf-girl said. "You're kind of speaking too fast."

"Start at the beginning," the lion-boy said.

So, I explained to them, quite a lot. I told them about the different multiverses, though admitted I didn't know much about the multiverse where the Artist, Musician, and Dancer came from, besides someone named Foxwing. I told them that there were a very few people who were able to manipulate the reality of the universes, and are even aware of things beyond their "stories". These case vary between universes. In the Xtria-Creativiel-plus possible other worlds multiverse, dimension-hopping is kind of normal. In the Animara-Antigora-Skecoria-Kalice multiverse and Prankverse mulitverse, a select few people could dimension-travel and sometimes visit each other and hang out and stuff. A group of these people, dubbed 4th wall breakers, decided it was apparently a good idea to combine nearly all of their universe into one mega-universe and see what would happen.

"However," I said. "It has come to my attention that the results of this conjoined universe shall grow to be catastrophic. It's likely that either this conjoined universe shall fragment, or will collapse in on itself and destroy us all. I, unfortunately, cannot fix it on my own, and I doubt often of the people who helped me conjoin the universes will want to undo what we've done so far. Therefore, it is up to you, and all the other peoples of the universes, to fix this mess we've caused. All I can do is give you support. I do ask that you try your best to defend those who cannot defend themselves. So many people have died already, and I do not know what kind of effect these deaths shall have on the universes." I looked at the girl. "I see that your friend is having difficulties. It is my job to assist you, so if there is anything you need, let me know, and I will try my best to get it with the powers I have."

I don't know the names that I should be referring to Kat and Foxwing's multiverses as, besides "Kat and Foxwing's multiverses". Are these specific names I should be calling them?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I'm working on a POV or two. Anyway, Prank, we don't really have a specific name for our multiverses...

*Steps in* Except that they aren't all Kat's multiverses. We have four multiverses. The Antigora one, the Skecoria one, the Kaslice one, and of course, the Animara one. There's ten Multiverse Master, and each one is in control of their own respective multiverse. For example, the Antigorian multiverse belongs to Code and I. So, I suppose you should just refer to them as the Antiverse, the Skeleverse, the Roboverse, and the Animaverse. All at once, I suppose you could call them the Megaverse. 

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I ran out of ideas.

Dakku's very interested in making sure Dakku can't get to Maria...

Dakku the Destroyer:

Maria slowly turned around to look at me. I grinned,my eyes flashing and my teeth glowing.

“I’ve been looking for you, my lovely Maria. For far too long now,” I said, slowly advancing on her. Before she could move, however, I tied her to the ground using Kipper’s vine ropes.

The fairies behind her looked like they were about to charge, but I ignored them. They could try whatever they like on me. I had a counter attack for everything. The small child however, seemed frozen with fear. I didn’t bother eating it.

“You’re coming with me, Maria,” I snapped. “I’m taking you somewhere he’ll never find you.”

Tykya:

“Hey!” I snapped at Thing, “No goup-juice monsters allowed in my universe!” I leaped out of Pyro’s arms, which Pyro didn’t seem too happy about.

“Fire, come back!” Pyro yelled as I ran to help Silence fight Thing.

To be honest, running headfirst at a monster from a completely different universe in hopes of burning it to death probably isn’t the smartest thing to do, but hey, I’m an Animarian. Since when do we do smart things?

Azura:

“There are people approaching the palace,” I announced to Black, who was sitting in Dakku’s throne.

“Sounds lovely,” he responded, lashing his tail.

I frowned at him. “I’m going to see what they’re up to. Would you like to join me, or pretend to be my brother?”

“I’m not doing either of those things.”

I snorted. “You’re being unusually sassy today. Why?”

My skeleton companion shrugged.

I sighed, “Come on, let’s go greet them.”

Someone pick up where this left off, 'cause I got nothin'.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

What?! He's trying to prevent #Dakia?! That cannot be allowed! And...he has glowing teeth?

Haruto:

I was completely frozen with fear at what was happening. I couldn't find anyone I knew, and now it seemed like I was getting dragged into something here. I felt something in my shirt shift, and then I remembered. Before I bumped into this "Maria", I had woken up with one of the Silver Rabbits...Nuying. Because the rabbits were practically defenseless, I hid her in my shirt to protect her. Maybe Nuying could help us. But even if she went into her true form, which wouldn't last very long, she probably wouldn't be able to fight off the talking wolf. So how could a rabbit help out in this situation, preferably while not getting hurt?

I noticed that vines were keeping Maria tied down, and she seemed a good fighter. If I could get those vines off even her arms, she could probably fight off this attacker. I looked at the Silver Rabbit's teeth...it would take a bit, but Nuying could probably chew away the vines. She seemed to have the same idea, as the rabbit slowly crawled out of my shirt and stalked towards the vines, trying to use Maria's body to hide herself from the wolf.

Meanwhile, two brown-skinned boys went to Maria's side. One of them held a large, fiery axe, trying to defend his friend. The younger one, who seemed kind of ghostly, just kind of stood there to give support.

"Like I'd let that happen," the axe-wielding boy said.

"We're not letting a CWDHACTFY like you take her away!" the younger one said. The axe-wielding boy looked to him.

"A what?!"

"A Creature-We-Don't-Have-A-Convenient-Term-For-Yet. What, you think I was going to say the full thing? That's too [darn] long!" As the two boys argued, slightly distracting the wolf, Nuying nibbled on the vines.

"Yeah, well at least people would know what you're saying! Who was supposed to understand your abbreviation?!"

"Boys..." Maria growled, trying to shield the rabbit from the wolf's view, while face-palming. "You're having a casual conversation in front of the enemy again."

The two boys quickly re-entered their "battle" positions with a jump. "Sorry, ma'am!"

The fairies behind us also seemed to prepare their weapons and spells. Two unique looking swords appeared in Maria's hands.

"I'm not going with anyone until I save Ginger," Maria said, barely clutching them due to the vines.

Katsumi:

Tykya and Silence tried to rush at Thing, Silence narrowly dogding one of their arms. Silence slashed at the arm with her hatchet, causing Thing to roar. Meanwhile, Tykya went under them, trying to set them abalze. It started to work, but Thing, taking notice, grabbed at the wolf and threw it at a wall hard.

"FIRE!!!!" Pyro shrieked, charging in her Stage Two Unstable form. Now, not only were her eyes glowing red, but so were her veins.

Pyro climbed on Thing, something in her hand. She rode them like a bull, gripping with super-strength at their shoulders. The thing in her arm, which was bottle-shaped, fell at the ground and made Thing, as well as Pyro, go ablaze. Silence backed up, looking for an opening to strike. The others finally started to join the fray. The Unstables and Aina circled it, going in to strike with their weapons when they could. The magic people throw magical attacks at Thing from a distance.  I wasn't sure where Tykya was.

I looked at the battle in awe. Since I didn't unlock my Unstable form, in fact trying to avoid unlocking it, I could do nothing except watch. In previous battles with Thing, the Unstables of both factions had trouble trying to fight back. But...with them working together with these strangers...maybe it wasn't entirely impossible anymore.

The girls who had been running from Thing jumped from the roof and ran to me. The young girl cowered behind me, a small fiery dagger in her hand. The other, which seemed more like a ghost, just stood next to me.

"You're not fighting?" the ghost-like girl asked.

"I can't. I don't have any special powers and weapons..." I said.

"If it weren't so scary and strong..." the girl cowering behind me shivered. "Then...I would try to get it with my dagger..."

"But you're too much of a wimp to even get close," the ghost girl taunted.

"F-Fern!"

"It's okay," I assured the girl. "Thing is pretty hard to fight, even my friends have difficulty trying to attack it sometimes. They're only doing so well right now because they have help from these strangers. It's probably for the best you didn't try to attack, though."

"O-okay..." the girl said, a little better about not joining in the battle. "I just wish Maria were here...she'd be able to defeat it."

Then, I heard footsteps from behind us. I turned to see who it was, and was completely shocked at what it was. The girl squeaked, hugging onto me tightly, while her ghostly companion shook her head at her cowardice

"Just what is going on out here?"

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Bump!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

turtlebear66

Hero:

Bonny Goldenfur

Animal:

Flash

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Too... Lazy... Too... Write...

We'll do it this weekend maybe.

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

k

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Haruka:

I had awoken in a strange town with two Golden Hares at my side: Lee Eun and Kim Kwang. Taking them in my arms, I walked around this town to see if I could find anyone. It seemed very empty. Until I saw a strange looking girl jump down from a tree. She seemed to have two long horns coming out of the top of her head. I shouted to her.

"Hello!" I said.

She turned to me. "Huh?" she asked.

"Excuse me, do you know where we are?" I asked, holding the hares close to me as I walked to her.

"No, sorry," she said.

"Then maybe we could look around together," I suggested. "I'm Takahashi Haruka. These are Lee Eun and Kim Kwang."

"Who...?" the girl looked around. I stretched my hands with the hares to her. "Oh. I have companions as well!"

She took out five whistles. I looked at them as I brought Eun and Kwang close to me again.

"These summon them," she explained. "Buttercream, Caramel, Demerara, Ethyl, and Turbinado." She put them back in her small dress pockets as she realized. "Oh, my name's Zuki! Nice to meet you Takahashi-chan!"

I looked at her horns. "What are those?"

"Oh, these? Why, I'm an oni!"

"Oni?" I asked. I think I remembered hearing old stories about them, but I was told such stories were fake and silly.

She nodded with her eyes closed happily. Then she looked at me. "I'm guessing your human, right?"

"Of course!" I said.

"Just making sure. There's...quite a few species where I'm from that look human-like, but are...offended by being mistaken as them."

I looked at her with curosity. I never heard of such things. Before I could ask any more questions, however, I was alerted by the sounds of wing beats. We both looked to the source to see a girl with a devilish appearance landing next to us. Eun and Kwang cowered in my arms, and Zuki got into a defensive stance. In her hand was a flask of something I couldn't recognize at the moment.

"Well, well...look what we have here," the new girl said. "You're much easier prey than those weirdos who chased me off."

"Careful, Takahashi-chan," Zuki said, getting in front of me. Her hand tightened on the strange crystal shard tied around her neck. "This demon has a foreign aura to me..."

"And your soul...its aura resembles the aura of those I previously fought." She thought for a moment." I don't suppose you know a Ms. Prie?"

"Prie-san!" Zuki said in horror.

"Unfortunately I couldn't kill any of them," the demon girl admitted. "But I can guarantee I will the next time I see them." She then looked at me. "Those hares...such strange auras they have..."

"You're not getting Eun-san or Kwang-san!" I told her.

She laughed at that. "And you think you can stop me? I can so easily crush you, little girl."

"You're one to talk," Zuki pointed out how small our age gaps were. "And while Takahashi-chan is defenseless, I can still take you down!"

"Oh really? Then go ahead." Fire appeared in the girl's hands. "Show me what you can do."

Zuki opened the flask, and sugar crystals floated out. I was in complete awe as their duel played out...

Because I remembered I left Zuki stranded and with a cliffhanger. :P

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I keep forgetting to bump this...:P

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Thumbnail avatar 3568441b80

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I'll add POVing for this onto my to-do list.

Kipper

I'm taking this account now.

I can do that cause I'm a sentient being.

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Blame Kat, they gave it to me.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

And other people who I'm too lazy to list.

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

I just realized I put myself in a position where I can't POV with three groups of my characters because I let you and Foxwing continue. Now I can only further the Thing battle, do the Zuki vs Kiyohimu fight, or introduce more characters. AND I HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME. T_T

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

Introduce more characters, I guess. Beeeecaaaause I'm laaaazy.

If the gang would just let me have the body, I'd write all the POVs we need.

Make someone go to Dakku's palace where Azzy is or something~ I want smart people to interact with other smart people~ Unless someone already did that and I wasn't paying attention.

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Well, I could actually continue to POV with Eye, Blade, Gadget, Gluttony, and Double...maybe they might meet up with someone.

Why won't they let you have the body?

Well, the Thing battle is literally going on outside Dakku's palace. Katsumi, Ginger, and Fern are on the sidelines, and I left off with someone (Azzy and Black) coming out and asking what was going on.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

flyingwolf534

Hero:

Hazil Clawhunter

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

TMNT Clan

I guess if I ever write Cecil's POV they could meet up with him and Paps.

I curse badly, my anger issues, I act on impulse, et cetra.

Ohhh. I don't know how I didn't realize any of that. Oops.

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Hero:

Sylva Faterider

Animal:

Terra

Level:

Clan:

Prank Planet Clan

Because nothing's been happening.

Eye:

Blade, OCD, Gadget, Double, Gluttony, Face, and I had found a small city of humans. And then we killed them all. Now we were recollecting ourselves after our deed. I saw Gluttony digging in on insides, Face collecting heads and faces, and OCD and Gadget trying to investigate something about the conjoined universes. Double and Blade approached me, I could see something were bugging the twins. As if they detected something.

"The city's been fully cleansed?" I asked them.

"No survivors," Blade answered.

"However!" one of the twins started.

"There are visitors!" the other twin finished.

"Visitors?" I asked.

"They say they can sense people approaching," Blade explained.

The twins sniffed the air. I had to admit, I could smell something, too.

"They're close!" one announced.

"They smell different!" the other added.

"Wow, you guys did a number on this city," a voice said behind me.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSpKiSe

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMc

GaLiMcSmZcGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRM

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.