Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Trying to figure out how to introduce some Legends of Us and Ten Metal Rodents characters, but it's really hard for the TMR characters since they're so underdeveloped that they don't even have names. Except for Kuruge, he's the most developed.

Also, I figured out how SAMB threads work so, YEAH, 3RD PAGE!

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

ClALLUZFCBPTpPJEnIsBlKSKKNaBeAmM

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICES

Thumbnail avatar 91bfad658e

turtlebear66

*Hands out some POVs* Here. Also, I should say that I was going to pick up Foxwing's POV, but I wasn't sure if Prank wanted to do it. *Shrug*

First up, we have Robotic Stormie! Not to be confused with the original Stormie!

R-Stormie:

I stared out at the mess of universes from atop a skyscraper, wondering how I could make it an even bigger mess, my artifial pink fur blowing in the wind.

“Fangs,” I said quietly, “what do you propose we do in this situation?”

The Kaslician husky shrugged. “I’ve contacted Gossi. He said… Well, he says this whole thing is unstable.”

“How so?”

Fangs shrugged once more. “It could break apart. Everything might be destroyed.”

I thought about that for a moment. “I have no desire to destroy the world.”

“Niether do I, Stormie. But, he did say they could stick together and stay like this.”

I turned to look at my fellow co-leader. “How do we make that happen?”

Fangs pulled out his phone, and started texting someone on it. “No idea. I’ll text and ask him.”

“Actually, don’t do that,” I advised. “I have a better plan. Tell him I want to recruit, ah, our fellow bad guys.”

“For what?” Fangs asked. “We already have an army. And if we get Gossi’s help, along with Chaotic and White- er, Gold’s, of course, we’d have an ever bigger army.”

I flicked one of my ears and grinned. “But think, we could double the size of our ‘even bigger army’.”

Fangs opened his mouth to say something, then closed it.

“If you’re worried about our soliders, don’t worry. I have no need to put them in danger. I’ll send out my personal guards.”

Fangs nodded slowly. “Alright, I can see how this could go in our favor. Although, I’m not sure how welcoming the other… Bad guys will be to join us.”

“Don’t worry, Fangs,” I smiled. “I’m very persuasive. Besides, we need not recruit the leaders. They can co-lead, with us, of course.”

Fangs smiled back. “I think we shouldn’t just join up with bad guys. Assume there are some good guys who want in on this whole… Keeping the universes together. Let’s throw them in the mix as well.”

I nodded. “Now you’re thinking, Fangs. Now, let’s contact our current allies and inform them of this plan.”

Tykya:

“I don’t really mind being carried around bridal style,” I said, trying to make conversation. “A lot of people do this to me all the time!”

“Other people… Touched fire?” Pyro responded.

“Well, yeah. I’m very touchable. It’s kind of like how gems are made of light with only a little physical matter in there. My physical matter is my skeleton, it’s not made of fire… But my body is! Fun fact, my name means fire… Or something like that in Animarian?” I rambled as I was carried along to find… Thing? Wow, that’s sounds like a name that we Multiverse Masters would give to something.

Dakku the Darkened(?):

Azura the Awakened and I had decided to go on a little adventure through… Wherever we were to see what we could find.

Meanwhile, in my head…

Kat wanted something to kill or manipulate, so I felt the same.

Tykya wanted fire, so I felt the same.

Kipper wanted to hurt someone and protect his sibling, so I felt the same.

Foxet wanted to not slaughter someone, so I felt the same.

Code wanted to play a ‘game’ by hacking into something, so I felt the same.

Obsidian… Was being Obsidian, which meant I was being Obsidian too.

Meanwhile… I wanted to find someone who I’d lost, but at the same I’d never technically lost her.

And then I heard a scream.

I flinched, stopping dead in my tracks.

“What is it now, brother?” Azura asked me as she herself came to a halt.

I shook my head… “I heard something. Maria.” I looked up and grinned. “She yelled ‘ginger’.”

“I’m sure ginger people take great offence to being yelled at like that.”

“Shut up,” I snapped, my insides arguing. “It was Maria. I found Maria. I need her. Look, see where she is.”

I watched as Azura tapped into her Multiverse Master powers and scanned what she could of the universes. “She’s… So far away though. Miles away. How did you even hear her…?”

“I don’t know, but… I have Kipper’s super speed and other random useless powers. I’ll get there in less than a second.” I looked my sister straight in the eyes. “You can do whatever, sister. Just… Don’t follow me till I mentally contact you..”

And then I turned and ran to where I’d heard her scream.

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

NFNBNFoxNCNCaNMFlaFeFrNFB

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

ManReMaTCSFClSBBBJJWGWCWFWBWFr

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

I'm not sure what we are. -Kip

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

I'm interested in what Dakku the Evil Clone is up to...*evil grin*

Wendy:

I remember the world around us exploding before getting knocked out. Now, we weren't even back at home. The area around us was different. I was lucky to find Spidey, Bea, Leon, May, Penny, Shane, and Betty. Jay, Kat, Ethan, and Buddy were somewhere out there, though. As well as all the other mutants, hybrids, and cyborgs. But...where exactly were we?

"People are nearing," Betty said, using her echo-location to "look" around, since she was blind. "Three people."

Betty lead us to them, but they were people we didn't recognize. Two boys and a girl. They looked at us, clearly confused. I guess they're the kind of people who haven't seen mutant hybrids.

"Who...what are you?" one of the boys asked.

"Hybrids," Leon answered simply. We were used to this kind of reaction. "I'm Leon." He pointed to each of us as he introduced us. "These are my friends Spidey, Bea, May, Penny, Shave, Betty, and Wendy. We're looking for some of our friends..."

"What about you?" Shane said. The girl eyed the glass bowl full of water around his head.

"Don't mind Shane, he's a shark," I said. "Well, half-shark. He needs water to breathe."

One of the boys nodded. "My name is Jonathon."

Maria:

I blindly ran through the forest, following the direction of where Ginger's scream came from. I've already lost so many people in this life, I was NOT about to lose her. However, due to my current lack of caution, I felt myself bump into someone I fall. I rolled over and lied down on my stomache, looking at the young boy I bumped into. He had fallen over as well, and looked at me. Then he fearfully started to crawl back.

At first I thought it was from my appearance, and said, "I'm so sorry, I didn't see you there."

Then I noticed...he wasn't looking AT me. He was looking...behind me. Atari and the fairies finally caught up, and seeing whatever was behind me made them bring up their weapons in defense.

"Maria..." Atari warned.

"My Queen, Princesses, get back," the fairy guard leader said, getting in front of Queen Titantia and whom I assume were her daughters.

I finally became aware of the dark prescence behind me and felt a sense of dread of what was terrifying everyone.

"Found you."

If Dakku the Evil Clone isn't there yet, then I have a back-up plan.

Pyro:

Fire continued to ramble, and I was the only one to answer its speech. We reached a strange civilization, with a few figures also entering.

"Katsumi! Silence!" Saw shouted at the figures.

"There you are!" Katsumi said at us.

We went towards Katsumi, Silence, and the three strangers with them.

"Who are they?" Reaper asked.

"Aina, Amaten, and Fantasrei," Katsumi explained. "We met them on the way here."

"I'm guessing Thing must be here?" the dirty blonde haired girl-Fantasrei-said.

"Hey wait a minute...this is Animara," Fire said.

"Uh...what is that?" the boy, Amaten, asked.

"Fire," I answered, hugging Fire close.

"Tykya, Pyro's currently obsessed with them," Racer said.

"We can do introductions later," Epidemic said. "We must contain Thing before it does more damage."

We started to run hurridly into Animara, and found Thing approaching two young girls-one more trasnparent than the other. Silence quickly took out her scissors and hatchet and leaped at it, her eyes glowing red. While Thing was distracted, Prie flew towards the two girls and pulled them onto her broom, flying them up onto a roof so they would be safe.

I have to end there because I don't know how to continue.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar 72b98be080

greenpuppy196

James:

I glanced at Jonny, who met my eyes and shrugged. I looked back at the strange group who had approached us and introduced myself. "I'm James. This is Emma." Emma managed a weak smile. She wasn't getting any worse, so that was something.

I looked at Jonny again, noticing his hand trembling. None of us would be able to last much longer, I supposed. Man, I hated the feeling of not having access to a canvas. Emma's ukulele had been stolen (and broken). Jonny... I didn't know what was up with Jonny. I still didn't fully understand how Dancers worked in these types of situations. At least Artists and Musicians were similar enough that I could understand Emma's pain...

“You’re looking for your friends? We haven’t seen anyone around. Hunter wasn’t even in Antiverse, so…” Jonny was talking to the group. “It would be helpful if we knew where we were, though. Our goal right now is really just to maybe find our friends.”

“And not die.” I added. “That’s part of our goal, too.”

“Yes. That too.”

• Posted at:

oh so <> is how i sum up relationships in my fanfics

k cool

brownwolf123

Kuruge:

I was done. I could not take this any longer! Marci, Fantasrei, Kipper, and Kat...they all assured me it was all a little game. Just a little game, they said. But nope. Now I don't even know where most of the "Multiverse Masters" are, Marci has disappeared, and I keep hearing things. Hearing awful things. From the voices...from the people I observe...that everything will be destroyed...I can't do this anymore! Especially since it hasn't been that long and already so much death and destruction has taken place...luckily, no one really important has died yet, but it can still happened. The poor rabbits and hares and rats were out there, defenseless against predators (a few of the rats could disappear, for all I care, though). Not to mention my young friends...Haruto was a little brave, and as long as he had Ami and Amiti, then they would really be okay. But if Haruka was all alone and ran into something terrifying...I would not be able to forgive myself.

That's why...that's why I was going to stop this! I couldn't do it myself, even if I really tried. Honestly, that would probably make things worse. And Marci...she'd have seen me "chickening out" coming. She didn't tell me how to fix this...darn it. All I could was be a guide. That's all I can ever do.

The first thing I had to do was locate someone, so at least someone knew what was going on. Then I'd try to get people together. I'd try to find the metal marsupials/rodents and get them to safety, as well as those poor children. I'd try to lend everything I know so someone could figure out how to fix this. At the same time, I would be trying to find everyone who helped me cause this mess. All while hiding from the Embodiment of Creation. Hey, I regretted being sucked into this, but I was still terrified of them.

I appeared before the closest people I could trust. A group of the Legends of Us kids, as well as a few people from one of the universe that wasn't of the Prankverse or Kat's multiverse-thing-that-I-don't-know-the-name-of-at-the-moment. I didn't know what their world was called, but if I recalled...they were people called an Artist, Musician, and Dancer respectively. The girl seemed a bit weak...Perhaps I could help out here? I mean...that is my job.

The people seemed taken aback my sudden appearance from the dark, but I get that a lot. I tried to make myself as friendly as possible, which is kind of hard when you're literally a large, shadowy figure with hardly a face or visible arms and legs.

"Greetings," I said. "My name is Kuruge. I...I have an idea on what is going on, and where you are. You are in a conjoined universe between three multiverses, specifically you are in the...er...I guess you would call it the Ten Metal Rodents region. My home setting."

"How...did we get here?" the shark-boy asked.

"I...may...have a part in that," I admitted. "I really didn't want to...but the...I guess you could call the reality-controlling masters of all their respective universes...they convinced me to help out."

"Just what exactly did you do?" the Artist asked me.

"I...helped conjoin the universes..." I started to whine. "B-b-but...I didn't really want to and I was a scared to do it really and I'm really sorry and I really want to fix it as soon as possibly before everything is possibly destroyed-"

"Woah, just hold for a minute there, buddy," the wolf-girl said. "You're kind of speaking too fast."

"Start at the beginning," the lion-boy said.

So, I explained to them, quite a lot. I told them about the different multiverses, though admitted I didn't know much about the multiverse where the Artist, Musician, and Dancer came from, besides someone named Foxwing. I told them that there were a very few people who were able to manipulate the reality of the universes, and are even aware of things beyond their "stories". These case vary between universes. In the Xtria-Creativiel-plus possible other worlds multiverse, dimension-hopping is kind of normal. In the Animara-Antigora-Skecoria-Kalice multiverse and Prankverse mulitverse, a select few people could dimension-travel and sometimes visit each other and hang out and stuff. A group of these people, dubbed 4th wall breakers, decided it was apparently a good idea to combine nearly all of their universe into one mega-universe and see what would happen.

"However," I said. "It has come to my attention that the results of this conjoined universe shall grow to be catastrophic. It's likely that either this conjoined universe shall fragment, or will collapse in on itself and destroy us all. I, unfortunately, cannot fix it on my own, and I doubt often of the people who helped me conjoin the universes will want to undo what we've done so far. Therefore, it is up to you, and all the other peoples of the universes, to fix this mess we've caused. All I can do is give you support. I do ask that you try your best to defend those who cannot defend themselves. So many people have died already, and I do not know what kind of effect these deaths shall have on the universes." I looked at the girl. "I see that your friend is having difficulties. It is my job to assist you, so if there is anything you need, let me know, and I will try my best to get it with the powers I have."

I don't know the names that I should be referring to Kat and Foxwing's multiverses as, besides "Kat and Foxwing's multiverses". Are these specific names I should be calling them?

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

turtlebear66

I'm working on a POV or two. Anyway, Prank, we don't really have a specific name for our multiverses...

*Steps in* Except that they aren't all Kat's multiverses. We have four multiverses. The Antigora one, the Skecoria one, the Kaslice one, and of course, the Animara one. There's ten Multiverse Master, and each one is in control of their own respective multiverse. For example, the Antigorian multiverse belongs to Code and I. So, I suppose you should just refer to them as the Antiverse, the Skeleverse, the Roboverse, and the Animaverse. All at once, I suppose you could call them the Megaverse. 

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

turtlebear66

I ran out of ideas.

Dakku's very interested in making sure Dakku can't get to Maria...

Dakku the Destroyer:

Maria slowly turned around to look at me. I grinned,my eyes flashing and my teeth glowing.

“I’ve been looking for you, my lovely Maria. For far too long now,” I said, slowly advancing on her. Before she could move, however, I tied her to the ground using Kipper’s vine ropes.

The fairies behind her looked like they were about to charge, but I ignored them. They could try whatever they like on me. I had a counter attack for everything. The small child however, seemed frozen with fear. I didn’t bother eating it.

“You’re coming with me, Maria,” I snapped. “I’m taking you somewhere he’ll never find you.”

Tykya:

“Hey!” I snapped at Thing, “No goup-juice monsters allowed in my universe!” I leaped out of Pyro’s arms, which Pyro didn’t seem too happy about.

“Fire, come back!” Pyro yelled as I ran to help Silence fight Thing.

To be honest, running headfirst at a monster from a completely different universe in hopes of burning it to death probably isn’t the smartest thing to do, but hey, I’m an Animarian. Since when do we do smart things?

Azura:

“There are people approaching the palace,” I announced to Black, who was sitting in Dakku’s throne.

“Sounds lovely,” he responded, lashing his tail.

I frowned at him. “I’m going to see what they’re up to. Would you like to join me, or pretend to be my brother?”

“I’m not doing either of those things.”

I snorted. “You’re being unusually sassy today. Why?”

My skeleton companion shrugged.

I sighed, “Come on, let’s go greet them.”

Someone pick up where this left off, 'cause I got nothin'.

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

What?! He's trying to prevent #Dakia?! That cannot be allowed! And...he has glowing teeth?

Haruto:

I was completely frozen with fear at what was happening. I couldn't find anyone I knew, and now it seemed like I was getting dragged into something here. I felt something in my shirt shift, and then I remembered. Before I bumped into this "Maria", I had woken up with one of the Silver Rabbits...Nuying. Because the rabbits were practically defenseless, I hid her in my shirt to protect her. Maybe Nuying could help us. But even if she went into her true form, which wouldn't last very long, she probably wouldn't be able to fight off the talking wolf. So how could a rabbit help out in this situation, preferably while not getting hurt?

I noticed that vines were keeping Maria tied down, and she seemed a good fighter. If I could get those vines off even her arms, she could probably fight off this attacker. I looked at the Silver Rabbit's teeth...it would take a bit, but Nuying could probably chew away the vines. She seemed to have the same idea, as the rabbit slowly crawled out of my shirt and stalked towards the vines, trying to use Maria's body to hide herself from the wolf.

Meanwhile, two brown-skinned boys went to Maria's side. One of them held a large, fiery axe, trying to defend his friend. The younger one, who seemed kind of ghostly, just kind of stood there to give support.

"Like I'd let that happen," the axe-wielding boy said.

"We're not letting a CWDHACTFY like you take her away!" the younger one said. The axe-wielding boy looked to him.

"A what?!"

"A Creature-We-Don't-Have-A-Convenient-Term-For-Yet. What, you think I was going to say the full thing? That's too [darn] long!" As the two boys argued, slightly distracting the wolf, Nuying nibbled on the vines.

"Yeah, well at least people would know what you're saying! Who was supposed to understand your abbreviation?!"

"Boys..." Maria growled, trying to shield the rabbit from the wolf's view, while face-palming. "You're having a casual conversation in front of the enemy again."

The two boys quickly re-entered their "battle" positions with a jump. "Sorry, ma'am!"

The fairies behind us also seemed to prepare their weapons and spells. Two unique looking swords appeared in Maria's hands.

"I'm not going with anyone until I save Ginger," Maria said, barely clutching them due to the vines.

Katsumi:

Tykya and Silence tried to rush at Thing, Silence narrowly dogding one of their arms. Silence slashed at the arm with her hatchet, causing Thing to roar. Meanwhile, Tykya went under them, trying to set them abalze. It started to work, but Thing, taking notice, grabbed at the wolf and threw it at a wall hard.

"FIRE!!!!" Pyro shrieked, charging in her Stage Two Unstable form. Now, not only were her eyes glowing red, but so were her veins.

Pyro climbed on Thing, something in her hand. She rode them like a bull, gripping with super-strength at their shoulders. The thing in her arm, which was bottle-shaped, fell at the ground and made Thing, as well as Pyro, go ablaze. Silence backed up, looking for an opening to strike. The others finally started to join the fray. The Unstables and Aina circled it, going in to strike with their weapons when they could. The magic people throw magical attacks at Thing from a distance.  I wasn't sure where Tykya was.

I looked at the battle in awe. Since I didn't unlock my Unstable form, in fact trying to avoid unlocking it, I could do nothing except watch. In previous battles with Thing, the Unstables of both factions had trouble trying to fight back. But...with them working together with these strangers...maybe it wasn't entirely impossible anymore.

The girls who had been running from Thing jumped from the roof and ran to me. The young girl cowered behind me, a small fiery dagger in her hand. The other, which seemed more like a ghost, just stood next to me.

"You're not fighting?" the ghost-like girl asked.

"I can't. I don't have any special powers and weapons..." I said.

"If it weren't so scary and strong..." the girl cowering behind me shivered. "Then...I would try to get it with my dagger..."

"But you're too much of a wimp to even get close," the ghost girl taunted.

"F-Fern!"

"It's okay," I assured the girl. "Thing is pretty hard to fight, even my friends have difficulty trying to attack it sometimes. They're only doing so well right now because they have help from these strangers. It's probably for the best you didn't try to attack, though."

"O-okay..." the girl said, a little better about not joining in the battle. "I just wish Maria were here...she'd be able to defeat it."

Then, I heard footsteps from behind us. I turned to see who it was, and was completely shocked at what it was. The girl squeaked, hugging onto me tightly, while her ghostly companion shook her head at her cowardice

"Just what is going on out here?"

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Bump!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

turtlebear66

Too... Lazy... Too... Write...

We'll do it this weekend maybe.

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

k

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Haruka:

I had awoken in a strange town with two Golden Hares at my side: Lee Eun and Kim Kwang. Taking them in my arms, I walked around this town to see if I could find anyone. It seemed very empty. Until I saw a strange looking girl jump down from a tree. She seemed to have two long horns coming out of the top of her head. I shouted to her.

"Hello!" I said.

She turned to me. "Huh?" she asked.

"Excuse me, do you know where we are?" I asked, holding the hares close to me as I walked to her.

"No, sorry," she said.

"Then maybe we could look around together," I suggested. "I'm Takahashi Haruka. These are Lee Eun and Kim Kwang."

"Who...?" the girl looked around. I stretched my hands with the hares to her. "Oh. I have companions as well!"

She took out five whistles. I looked at them as I brought Eun and Kwang close to me again.

"These summon them," she explained. "Buttercream, Caramel, Demerara, Ethyl, and Turbinado." She put them back in her small dress pockets as she realized. "Oh, my name's Zuki! Nice to meet you Takahashi-chan!"

I looked at her horns. "What are those?"

"Oh, these? Why, I'm an oni!"

"Oni?" I asked. I think I remembered hearing old stories about them, but I was told such stories were fake and silly.

She nodded with her eyes closed happily. Then she looked at me. "I'm guessing your human, right?"

"Of course!" I said.

"Just making sure. There's...quite a few species where I'm from that look human-like, but are...offended by being mistaken as them."

I looked at her with curosity. I never heard of such things. Before I could ask any more questions, however, I was alerted by the sounds of wing beats. We both looked to the source to see a girl with a devilish appearance landing next to us. Eun and Kwang cowered in my arms, and Zuki got into a defensive stance. In her hand was a flask of something I couldn't recognize at the moment.

"Well, well...look what we have here," the new girl said. "You're much easier prey than those weirdos who chased me off."

"Careful, Takahashi-chan," Zuki said, getting in front of me. Her hand tightened on the strange crystal shard tied around her neck. "This demon has a foreign aura to me..."

"And your soul...its aura resembles the aura of those I previously fought." She thought for a moment." I don't suppose you know a Ms. Prie?"

"Prie-san!" Zuki said in horror.

"Unfortunately I couldn't kill any of them," the demon girl admitted. "But I can guarantee I will the next time I see them." She then looked at me. "Those hares...such strange auras they have..."

"You're not getting Eun-san or Kwang-san!" I told her.

She laughed at that. "And you think you can stop me? I can so easily crush you, little girl."

"You're one to talk," Zuki pointed out how small our age gaps were. "And while Takahashi-chan is defenseless, I can still take you down!"

"Oh really? Then go ahead." Fire appeared in the girl's hands. "Show me what you can do."

Zuki opened the flask, and sugar crystals floated out. I was in complete awe as their duel played out...

Because I remembered I left Zuki stranded and with a cliffhanger. :P

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

I keep forgetting to bump this...:P

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar 42f5726244

flyingwolf534

I'll add POVing for this onto my to-do list.

• Posted at:

Kipper

I'm taking this account now.

I can do that cause I'm a sentient being.

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Blame Kat, they gave it to me.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

And other people who I'm too lazy to list.

brownwolf123

I just realized I put myself in a position where I can't POV with three groups of my characters because I let you and Foxwing continue. Now I can only further the Thing battle, do the Zuki vs Kiyohimu fight, or introduce more characters. AND I HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME. T_T

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

flyingwolf534

Introduce more characters, I guess. Beeeecaaaause I'm laaaazy.

If the gang would just let me have the body, I'd write all the POVs we need.

Make someone go to Dakku's palace where Azzy is or something~ I want smart people to interact with other smart people~ Unless someone already did that and I wasn't paying attention.

• Posted at:

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Well, I could actually continue to POV with Eye, Blade, Gadget, Gluttony, and Double...maybe they might meet up with someone.

Why won't they let you have the body?

Well, the Thing battle is literally going on outside Dakku's palace. Katsumi, Ginger, and Fern are on the sidelines, and I left off with someone (Azzy and Black) coming out and asking what was going on.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

flyingwolf534

I guess if I ever write Cecil's POV they could meet up with him and Paps.

I curse badly, my anger issues, I act on impulse, et cetra.

Ohhh. I don't know how I didn't realize any of that. Oops.

• Posted at:

Kipper

K, great, thanks. Bye.

Look a gang:

PapsGrayKatTykya

brownwolf123

Because nothing's been happening.

Eye:

Blade, OCD, Gadget, Double, Gluttony, Face, and I had found a small city of humans. And then we killed them all. Now we were recollecting ourselves after our deed. I saw Gluttony digging in on insides, Face collecting heads and faces, and OCD and Gadget trying to investigate something about the conjoined universes. Double and Blade approached me, I could see something were bugging the twins. As if they detected something.

"The city's been fully cleansed?" I asked them.

"No survivors," Blade answered.

"However!" one of the twins started.

"There are visitors!" the other twin finished.

"Visitors?" I asked.

"They say they can sense people approaching," Blade explained.

The twins sniffed the air. I had to admit, I could smell something, too.

"They're close!" one announced.

"They smell different!" the other added.

"Wow, you guys did a number on this city," a voice said behind me.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

:T

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

turtlebear66

I'm really tired but I want to POV 'cause I'll feel bad if I don't T_T But at the same time I've got bad writer's block.

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

It's kay, but I'm seriously obsessed with the Evil Dakku vs Maria and friends stuff.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Since we might need this:

I don't exactly remember what Foxwing was up to, but I remember most of the current events of my characters and Kat's.

-Eye, Blade, OCD, Gadget, Double, Gluttony, and Face had just slaughtered a small city, with someone approaching them.

-Zuki is fighting of Kiyohimu while Haruka watches with two of the Golden Hares.

-Evil Dakku has Maria kind of trapped with Haruto sitting and watching, Silver Rabbit Nuying trying to sneakily nibble the vines, Atari and Adam trying to defend her, and Queen Titantia, Princesses Evergreen and Scsrlet, Captain Rifu, and a bunch of fairy guards supporting them.

-Prie, Eleanor, Jaylin, Caylo, Queen Lucia, Elya, Rosy, Pyro, Reaper, Racer, Saw, Epidemic, Silence, Aina, Amaten, Fantasrei, and Tykya fighting Thing in front of Dakku's Palace with Ginger, Fern, and Katsumi watching (since they can't really help out) and someone (presumably Azura and Black) coming out and being all like, "What is going on out here?"

-Dakku flew off to explore.

-Rhea went to find her kids.

-A few of the Legends of Us cast (I can't remember them all who were there) met up with Jonathon and two others who I can't remember the names of and then met Kuruge, who offered information and help.

-R-Stormie and Fangs were being evil.

I know there's more happening, but I'm going off what I can remember. Oh well.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Alright Foxwing, me and Kat made a deal. And her end of the deal was that she'd continue POVs from Discord (because she kind of can't get on the SAMB a lot to do them). So I am going to be the messenger and paste them for you as well.

Dakku the Edgelord:
I was halfway distracted as the two male bickered with each other. I barely noticed the fairy people nearby. Maria acted as if I wasn't aware that a rabbit was trying to free her.
Please, I'm smarter than that. Besides, I've got several other people living in my body, one of them was bound to notice it.
I flicked my wrist and sprouted a new vine that pushed the rabbit away from Maria. After I was sure it was out of reach I tied it down with another vine.
Looking down at my love, I sighed. Despite being tied up, she was beautiful.
“You will be the Persephone to my Hades, Maria,” I breathed. I flared my wings. “I am done with this nonsense,” I snarled at the others who'd tried to separate us. I would take her somewhere safe. Somewhere to keep her for myself.
I reached down and wrapped my arms around her tied body. She struggled but my strength held her.
“It hasn't been a pleasure,” I growled, and flew off with my queen.

Azura:
“Just what is going on out here!?” I roared. I looked to see several human-like creatures fighting an amalgamation of two children.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tykya laying down. She wasn't injured, really. Just dazed.
The amalgamate creature roared in turn at me, and ignored its previous targets, charged.
I opened my mouth and sonic roared at it, knocking it far back.
Black, who'd been next to me, flicked his hand and caused tentacles to sprout out of the ground, holding the creature in place.
“I'm not sure how long this will hold,” the skeleton mumbled.
I turned towards the creatures I believed to be humans. “Now, please explain what just happened and what you are doing outside of my brother's palace?”

And of course I'm going to do reply POVs, once I write them that is.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Prie:

The sight of the skeleton and dragon seemed to alarm the non-Cerians, but not us Cerians. Since they had Thing under control, I guess it seemed okay to walk over and talk. However, the Unstables seemed still in shock. Except for Pyro, who had run over to Tykya and was hugging her and crying and saying, "Fire!" over and over again.

"Well, we heard this beast attacking these girls," Amaten explained, pointing to the two girls we had saved.

"We came to fight it," Eleanor said.

I looked over at the Unstables in shock. "What's wrong with you guys?" I asked.

"How...how..." Racer said. "HOW DID YOU DO SO MUCH DAMAGE TO IT IN SUCH SHORT TIME?!"

Silence shook her daze away, and signed something to Katsumi, who had the non-ghost-looking girl clinging to him in fear of the two new arrivals with her hands. It was strange to me, but the boy seemed to understand.

"I don't think those tentacles will really do anything," he said when she was done. "They can change their skin from a solid and go through."

As if to prove it, Thing suddenly became a messy blob, escaping their confinement. But once they regained their normal form, they started running away. But not in fear. They seemed done with this fight. This caused the Unstables' shock to increase.

"HOW DID YOU GET THEM TO RETREAT, THEY NEVER DO THAT!" Saw asked.

Atari:

I was embarrassed to say...I wasn't able to keep that wolf from flying off with Mar. Once I realized it was futile to keep chasing, I stopped. Everyone else caught up, and I saw the boy was able to get most of the vines of his rabbit. The Fairy Queen walked up to me.

"I am sorry we couldn't help your friend, that creature was something like we've never encountered," she said. "We will aid you in searching and reclaiming her, but it is best if we investigate the strange noises from earlier."

I saw the fairies head into the direction of where we had heard Ginger's scream and a monster roar. Adam walked up next to me, and I could feel his hand touch my shoulder.

"Atari?" he asked.

"Adam...Tess is going to kill us for this..." I said.

"But Maria would do worse if we didn't help Ginger out for her."

We both groaned.

"We're so doomed..." we said in unsion.

That boy came up to us, holding his rabbit. It seemed made out of silver.

"I'm sorry me and Nuying weren't about to help," he apologized. "I was really sure Nuying's idea would work...but that wolf was really intelligent. If we ever find it again..."

"Yeah, I'm not going to treat it like just some wolf," I said. "That...thing, is a demon for all I care." I sighed. "The thing that bugs me the most, is that it knew Maria. It knew who she was and it wanted her. But we've never seen anything like it before. Not in our world."

Adam seemed a little confused. "But who are Persephone and Hades?" he asked. "And why are they important?"

"I think that was an analogy, Adam. I won't blame you for not knowing that though, it took me awhile to get the concept of analogies."

We went off to follow the fairies.

Maria:

I tried my best to get away, but this wolf was just too strong. How was that even possible? I couldn't even seen the others anymore. I knew I'd have to do this on my own, then. The only thing that kept me going was the fact that somewhere out there, Ginger was getting attacked, and I wasn't there to help her.

I slumped, finally giving up. I knew he was too strong. I'd have to try something else to escape. But I felt something burn in my eyes. Tears...I thought I was done with crying. But...if I let Ginger die...I wouldn't even be able to live anymore. I mentally sighed. I'd do anything for that girl. Even if it cost me my own life...

"I'm tired of struggling, but I'm not just going to go with you while something important's come up," I said, not sure how to introduce what I was going to say. "So I'm willing to compromise and make a deal." He seemed interested in what I had to say. "I don't know what you have planned to do with me, or if I'm going to like it, but I'll go ahead and do it and not try to escape, which I am capable of doing. But only if you help me find Ginger and save her from what's attacking her. Please..."

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

turtlebear66

Ok, I'm going to write three more POVs tonight. I want rewards. Gray-themed awards... Ah, thank God he's not here to see me type this. T_T

• Posted at:

Katana

and

Kipper

MiLeoRaDo

IDCyFox

PFPFoxPBBPMarPCPM

BabFFFFrBal

FreBoCh4GFCaOliStoSpPl

AzTyDaLDDa

PaG/SMeCha

PapBlOsJeFrAz

ObRhNiCo

7Sa

RulerofFNAF/

PunGod

brownwolf123

I'd just like to say that Kat lied, but I wroked my behind off on Discord to make at least one POV, but they're busy to actually post it here (don't ask, Gray stuff) and asked me to past it here.

Dakku the Jerk:

“Alright,” I whispered.

“What?” she asked.

I sighed. “Anything for you, my love. But you must do as I say. Promise me this?”

Maria nodded, “Yes.”

“Very well then,” I announced as I angled my wings to put myself into a dive.

I gently set Maria on the ground and landed next to her. Before she could move, I made a wrist band out thin air and snapped it on her arm.

“What is this?” She snapped, shaking her arm.

“A tracker, in case you try to run,” I simply pointed out. “You know, precautions are necessary.”

Her location will be tracked as long as we have wifi. And frankly, we always have wifi, Code’s voice giggled in my mind.

“Hush,” I growled.

Maria glared at me. “What?”

“Nothing,” I said, brushing it off. “Just the ever so annoying voices in my head. Now, come along my love. Hop on my back and you may ride me to Ginger.”

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

*make them. Make them POV. I didn't make it. I'm just the messenger. The nagging messenger that just wants more POVs.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Maria:

I nearly blushed, but I was mostly confused. I don't remember ever seeing this wolf before. Why did he know me? Why did he call me "my love"? And why did he have voices in his head...?

I was probably going to regret agreeing to what he asked, but I didn't care now. I just had to see Ginger. I had to make sure she was safe.

I can't let anyone else in my life die.

Though I didn't like the idea of wearing a tracker on my wrist. I sighed, and climbed onto his back. I just wanted to get this over with.

It's short because reasons.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Did I ever mention how much I love Discord? If only I could do the same for Foxwing, this RP would never die...

Dakku the Meme:

I majestically galloped across the land, Maria on my back. I must admit I was surprised she did this so willingly… Ah, well. Why question the good things in life?

I sniffed the air. “Hold on, my queen.”

I felt her tighten her grip as I shot off into the woods at the speed of light.

Ginger was near…

I just had to…

Oh my.

And this is my reply, a reply that I hope to get Kat to reply to tomorrow.

Maria:

I was in shock. Did he call me..."my queen"?! Just how was this guy, and who did he think he was?! I didn't even know him, we probably weren't even from the same universe! I just...I just lost Jay...I'm sure if I'm ready for this yet.

But before I could even say something, I saw the wolf was in shock of something. I guess my curiosity (no, right to know) would have to wait.

"What is it?" I asked.

Then, in front of us...oh stars...what was that?!

It looked like two preteen children, made of a liquidy-solid substance and stuck together. Their eyes were red, but only red. It was...it was horrible. Just...why were they like that?! They looked in so much pain...just by existing...I could feel the misery and suffering in their souls...their souls...they seemed horribly combined just like their physical bodies. Were they...the thing that attacked Ginger? Oh dear stars, was she okay?!

They seemed to be retreating from something, as they passed by, not caring to pay attention even as the wolf growled at them to back off. I watched as they ran off. In front of us, I could see a palace. We were about a mile away from it.

I could sense a lot of souls here. Two I recognized...Ginger and Fern!

"Ginger's near that palace," I said, trying to get him to keep moving. Come on, she's so close. I have to see her.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Here's today's history:

Kat:

Dakku the Sushi Roll:

I charged forward towards a palace… A palace I recognized as my own.

Curses, why did she have to be there? Azura would most likely be there. And not my Azura… The other Dakku’s Azura.

I’d have to kill her quickly first when we got there. As I cleared the forest, and reached the clearing on the otherside… There was several people there… Including my sister who was not my sister. As soon as I felt my queen slip from my back, I lunged.

Mine:

Ginger:

"Well, putting that aside," the purple haired...that was weird. She looked 14, but I keep wanting to call her an older woman. "I think some introductions are in order."

As the others started to introduce themselves, I noticed a nearing aura. Two of them...one I recognized...I nearly gasped. It was Maria! She was actually coming for me! I turned, and saw something strange. It definitely was Maria...but what was she riding? It seemed like a wolf, but with horns and wings. It stopped, allowing Maria to get off. As she was coming over, the wolf suddenly tackled the dragon-like thing. We were all surprised, even Maria. I saw her quick-teleport to me, hugging me.

Kat now has earned a Gray-themed reward this week.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

I'm not sure if Kat posted these, if they do then I'm sorry for double posting.

Azura:

He almost killed me. But fortunately, I froze time and sidestepped the second I saw him lunge. He collided with the ground with a grunt. I stifled a laugh. The being was obviously supposed to be my brother, despite his strange markings, horns, and tail. Through closer examination, I noticed he didn’t even have his own wings. He had… Kat’s wings? Odd. Before I knew it, he was back on his feet. But at this point, so was Tykya.

Tykya:

“HEY!” I yelled. “No killing Azzy!”

He glanced at me, and I took my chance. I pushed Pyro away and jumped through a portal onto him.

I slammed the Dakku Thing’s head into the ground and spat curse words at him. “Bad! Bad doggo!”

Dakku Thing’s eyes widened. “Of course… How could I forget…?” Then his voice changed. It became higher pitched and… Irish. His voice was mine. “‘Ey, me, do me a favor,” he snarled. “Get off.” He didn’t wait for a response. He quickly pushed me off and turned on Azura.

“Can’t we just all GET ALONG?” I snapped, and bit his tail.

He turned and glared at me. Now he had Kipper’s voice. “I should kill you and add you to the collection.” Then he giggled in Kat’s voice, and his teeth glowed. I racked my brain for what this was. Obviously Kipper, Kat, and I had thought of it. But what…

Dakku the Impatient Noodle:

“Dakku the Dictator,” Tykya mumbled. “Of course we’d want you in the RP. You’re basically an overpowered god.”

I snorted. “That was a mistake, fire beast.”

I shook my tail and tried to throw her off. Of course, she held on. Ridiculous. I could throw her off at anytime if I really wanted to but… The Tykya part of me wasn’t too eager to kill herself. I looked over at Maria and Ginger. They stood watching. Everyone did. Pathetic.

I sighed. “This is… Pointless.” I turned towards my love, and her small companion. “Maria, let us go. You shall bring Ginger as well,” I announced, finally shaking Tykya off.

Mine:

Maria:

I was so embarrassed! This situation was so awkward! Why would he just attack them like that?! The wolf started to walk away, expecting me to follow with Ginger. But I felt like these people needed an apology, especially after it seemed they helped Ginger when she was attacked.

"I'm so sorry about that, I didn't know he'd do that," I told them. "Thank you for helping Ginger out, though."

With Ginger taking my hand, I followed him away. Once we were a good distance away from those strangers, I decided to let the jerk have it.

"What was that?! Why would you just attack them like that?!" I demanded. I felt Ginger tug on my dress skirt. She was very scared of this wolf, I could tell by how she held unto me.

"Maria, who is this?" she asked. "What's going on?"

"Just some jerk who took me from Atari and Adam..." I said, but started to trail off. "Wait...I don't even know who you are! And yet you've known who I am from the beginning, not to mention obsessed with me!"

Reaper:

"Are you ok?" Katsumi asked Tykya.

"FIRE!!!" Pyro suddenly shouted, hugging Tykya closely. "I'll kill him for this...!"

"Pyro, no," I said.

"We have bigger issues to deal with, anyway," Epidemic said, a little annoyed on how apparently "off-topic" we all were. "It doesn't take genius to figure out we're not all from the same worlds. Figuring out how this happened and how to reverse it should be our top priority. This conjoined universe is very unstable, and could collapse any day from all the pieces that don't fit."

"How did you figure that out already, you have no lab equipment right now," Racer asked.

Epidemic held up a small tablet that was in one of her coat pockets, "I always have something with me in case of emergencies, and this is a big one."

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Took awhile, but Kat made four POVs today! (I'm so proud)

Dakku the Cactus:

I turned towards Maria. “None of that matters, love.” I marched onwards.

She glared at me. “It does matter! You’ve dragged me all over this place, and I don’t even know your name!” She snapped.

I sighed. “Maria, darling… Some things are best kept hidden. I will say that my name once was Dakku, although now I’m not sure what it is.” Her small companion whimpered and hid behind her. I didn’t bother eating her fear. I didn’t need it. Not with the Multiverse Masters inside me. “I know you because you’re the mother of my children,” I mused. “Daragon, Dakku JR., Mari, Dakia, and the triplets.”

“I never-”

“You wouldn’t know,” I decided. “It’s almost impossible. Perhaps Marci would. Once again, it doesn’t matter. All you need to know is that I am your love from now on, and you are mine. You could also stand to know that I possess powers more powerful than gods.”

Tykya:

I spat curse words in Animarian. “Agh, I’ve gotta tell Kat and Kipper about this. Well, actually, I don’t. They already know, I’m sure.”

“I’ll kill him for this,” Pyro mumbled besides me.

“I’m afraid that’s impossible, Pie. If he had Kipper in him, he’ll probably just respawn,” I sighed. “Of course he’d go after Maria. Then he might go after us MMs. Then… Agh, why is he so underdeveloped? I can’t tell his motives apart.” I made a mental note in the the MMs Mindbank to develop What’s-His-Name a little more.

Kipper:

“GRAAAAAAAY,” Kat shrieked as they jumped out of a bush onto their unsuspecting boyfriend.

I feel like I should take this second to inform you of what we were doing, Reader. Well, Kat and I found Gray wandering around in the woods in our spree of finding our friends and causing chaos. Guess Obsidian sucks at being a good brother. Then Kat, being the loving girlfriend they are, felt like they should scare him as an entrance.

I found this next part to be the best part of this whole RP so far:

He made a girly scream. “Kat, what the h-” “Child friendly website,”

I interrupted. “Cursing isn’t allowed. Unfortunately.”

The skeleton glared at me. It really wasn’t threatening when he had a dragon snuggling against him. Then again, nothing really threatens me these days.

“What happened?” Gray asked.

Kat answered for me, “We destroyed the universes by mashing them with Prank and Foxwing’s stories. No biggie.”

“On the contrary, I’d say that is a biggie,” he grumbled. “We’ve talked about this. No destroying your own universe.” Kat made a whimpering sound.

“Technically, none of this is real, so it doesn’t matter,” I announced to no one in particular. “Annnyway, let’s go find some bad guys because we have nothing better to do and frankly I’d like to anger some people and get new enemies.”

R-Stormie:

“Azura,” I growled. “Do that again and I cut off your snout.”

The large dragon robot snorted. She quit biting her brother.

“Ay, I’m hungry!” Dakku barked. He rolled onto his back. “Let’s kill something.”

Azura clapped gleefully at this idea. “Slaughterfest!”

They both then proceeded to scream “slaughterfest” repeatedly. It was very annoying, might I add. I hate these idiots. Times like these, I miss ruling over them in the underground… But I still rule over them, so it doesn’t matter.

I glared at them. “Ugh, why did I send out my reasonable guards…?”

Dakku grinned. “Because we would have killed any new recruits!”

“With our teeth!” Azura added.

“WE’RE BAAACK,” Kipper yelled from the other room.

His sibling screamed right after him. “WE HAVE ALLIES. I THINK?” Thank God. I jumped off of my throne to see who they’d brought.

NOW MINE!

Maria:

He...he had to be delusional. I would have remembered this! Children? Where were they then?! Or was he just mixing me up with a different girl? Though he did mention Marci...she knew about this?! Why didn't she say anything about this to me?! I had a right to know this!

This was so much to handle...Jay...my boyfriend for the past few years...I didn't even know if he was alive in this strange universe...or if he stayed dead anyway. And suddenly this wolf with strange markings and wings and horns that can talk drags me around, saying I'm his lover and we have kids?!

No...Marci mentioned that reincarnation was rare, and only a select few in our world could reincarnate, but this was the only explanation my mind could think of. He might just recognize my soul as the same as his lover's, not realizing she must have died and reincarnated into me. Then again, he knew me by name...and unless we somehow share the same name...maybe it wasn't reincarnation.

But no matter how much I wanted to shoot back at him that this was a mistake and not possible, he did warn how powerful he was. He could just be egotistical, though he had demonstrated some of his ability twice before. And I didn't want to put Ginger in any potential danger.

"Alright, well, I'm still confused about this whole situation, but right now the more important question is where are we going now?" I asked, a bit snappy. Or better yet, where he was going and taking us with him, but I decided not to say that.

I noticed Ginger was tense and hanging onto my leg as if she'd die if she left me. I didn't like how this wolf made her feel. I didn't want her to be scared. I noticed Fern wasn't around, which would also be a problem as Ginger got further from her. Then again, I was a bit grateful. If we couldn't get help, Fern would.

Fern:

I didn't like the like of that wolf with Maria, so I decided to stick with these people who saved Ginger (technically I didn't really need saving besides making sure Ginger stays alive). None of them commented on it, though. At least not yet.

But I knew I would eventually have no choice but to follow where Maria, Ginger, and that wolf went. Any minute now, me and Ginger would feel pain inside due to being too far apart. And the longer I waited...the deadlier the situation.

"There's probably worse than him out there, though," the vampire-like lady (who looked 12 despite having an adult aura to me) said.

"If you're really bothered by him, I could just take you to him," I said.

"You're still here?" the boy who had stayed back with Ginger and me during the battle asked.

"Yeah, I didn't really like that guy," I said. "Though because of soul connection reasons, I have to follow soon anyway. But I could lead you to him if you wanted."

Eye:

We had been a little surprised at what had greeted us, but then again it did confirm that OCD wasn't crazy in thinking there'd be strange creatures (crazy about other things was debatable though). When they explained a bit about their boss, I knew these were people Ursa Major would want us to ally with.

I tried to keep the other Unstables (mainly Double and Gluttony) under control so we wouldn't look bad in front of our potential allies. However, Double were being VERY stubborn about cleaning the gore off them. It didn't help that Gluttony was eating it off of them now.

Though I heard one mumble to the other, "Looks like Dakku and Azura can have playmates now." Perhaps they weren't as different as I thought.

I tried to show my shock when a pink robot rabbit came out. Behind him came more robotic creatures, two dragon wolfs (one more dragon and one more wolf). Something told me these were Dakku and Azura, mostly because they seemed like if you took the annoyingness of Double and the appetite of Gluttony and for some reason decided to combine it into two beings of pure "CAN I JUST SHOOT THEM NOW?!"

I also became painfully aware that Gluttony was still eating the "leftovers" of our city cleansing off Double's heads. He better not take a bite out of either of their heads, not because their safety is important to me, but because OCD will go on a rant of how he ruined their symmetry (ironically she kept adjusting the stuff on their heads to make sure they keep matching even though her work keeps getting eating). It was also painfully noticeable, possibly even to blind people.

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

greenpuppy196

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT DOING ANYTHING IN FOREVER ;-; I WAS GONNA, BUT THEN I GOT WRITER'S BLOCK, THEN I GOT DISTRACTED BY MY FRENS, THEN MY LIFE GOT BUSY, THEN I GOT WRITER'S BLOCK AGAIN, THEN I GOT GROUNDED AND I'M SORRY ;,,----,,;

But good news! I no longer have writer's block (I got over my art block, too! :D) So here!

(P.S. The multiverse of Xtria/Creativiel/ect. is officially called T2653ASC.)

Jonathan:

Well, this was interesting.

“Um. Yes. Hi! I’m Jonathan. The Dancer- Breakdancer to be specific. The Artist is a Painter. His name is James. And the Musician is named Emma. She specializes in playing the ukulele.” I glanced at James. He nodded, confirming what I had said. “So, it seems you don’t know much about us. We’re Creators; our life force is basically tied to our talents. Be it painting, singing, dancing, whatever. Emma’s ukulele was stolen and broken. James’s paint supplies were lost or destroyed in the storm.”

“Most of them, anyway,” James added under his breath, clutching the golden vial to chest again.

I shrugged. “So, really, the only thing that can help them at this point is their talents. Course, I’m not entirely sure if you can get a ukulele and a paintbrush. But you asked, so.”

I turned back to my friends. Emma gave me a look. I crossed my arms, saying quietly, “What?”

“What about you?”

“What about me?”

She gave me the look again.

I sighed. “I’m a Dancer. We don’t need much. Besides…” I flipped my hood up, saying even quieter: “I’m a Glitch.”

• Posted at:

k cool

Thumbnail avatar 88aafc3b55

warriorcat182

*Rams into the thread and tackle-hugs Foxwing because she hasn't seen her in FOREVERRR*

• Posted at:

I'm Sandstorm

FirestarLeafpoolSquirrelflightAshPikachuJessieJamesMeowthLapisSnowheartLakeclaw

Queen of Pokemon,Co-Queen of SU

#ProudToBeGay

"I'm not gonna let you stand there and remind me of everything I hate about myself!" ~ Amethyst

brownwolf123

YAAAAAAY, I CAN FINALLY USE KURUGE AGAIN! :D

Kuruge:

I didn't exactly remember what it meant to be a Glitch, just that it probably meant being different. Which I could technically relate to. But hearing that all the only thing they needed a ukulele and paint supplies nearly made me laugh. Really? That's it? And Mr. Jonathan here thought I couldn't manage that?

"I will be right back, do not move anywhere," I said, already hearing the objective in my head. Over and over again.

Paint stuff. Ukulele. Paint stuff. Ukulele. Paint stuff. Ukulele.

Find it and bring it back. Find it and bring it back. Find it and bring it back.

Alright, now shut up voices.

I turned around and disappeared in front of them in a cloud of darkness. When I left the darkness, I was at a supermarket. I urgently floated around, grabbing what I needed. When I reached the cash register, I realized that I had no cash on me currently. And that the cashier was terrified of me, but that wasn't the important issue right now.

"Are you paying for that...uh, sir?" the cashier asked frightfully.

"Can I give you an IOU right now and come back later?" I asked with a nervous laugh. "I forgot to stop to grab cash."

"That's...not really how the system works..."

"It is very important that I deliver these ASAP, and I can come back very soon." I started putting the items into the bags myself. The ecosystem-desytroying bags.

"You have to pay for goods, that how the economy is...sir..."

"Alright, then I'll pay you with saving the world."

"That's...We don't really accept that kind of payment here."

"Well I don't usually like materializing items with my shadows, but if it's the only way."

The nearby shadows surrounded me, forming into the shape of a few $100 bills. I handed them to cashier, who wouldn't grab them, so I just placed them on his head. He squeaked with fear.

"That's a bit too much for what you bought...sir..." he trembled. "Would you like for me to break this for you...?"

I picked up the bags, preparing the shadows to take me back to the group. "Just take the treasure paper, you greedy mortal!" I thought to myself. "If saving the world is a service, I technically should be charging for it. But I won't since I'm a nice guy."

I returned to the group, shoving the bags to them. I gave Emma a bag with a ukulele, a ukulele case, and some stuff to take care of it properly. For James I gave him a set of different paintbrushes, bottles of paints of pretty much everything in the rainbow and more, and a few coloring books (because I liked the pictures in them :D). I handed a few bags full of fruits, vegatables, breads, and hamburgers to a few of the hybrid kids. And for Jonathon, he got a bag of compasses, maps (which I made sure to edit to fit the entire universe at the moment), full water bottles, and a notebook full of tips I made for them to help them in case I wasn't there to help.

They just stared in shock.

"I hope I got enough," I said. "I can get more at any time if you need me to."

PLEASE LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

greenpuppy196

James:

“Holy-“ Jonathan announced, distracted from his little exchange with Emma.

Speaking of Emma, she seemed to brighten up as her fingers touched the instrument. She immediately sat down, tuning the ukulele. I stared at the coloring book for a moment before returning it to the bag. I instead attached the paintbrushes and paint to my sash. Everything else disappeared into my inventory.

Emma seemed to have gotten everything in order, as she was now playing a song on her new ukulele. I noted that she had put everything aside from the ukulele and the case in her inventory.

Jonathan had attached one of the smaller compasses to his pocket. Everything else was in his inventory.

“This is amazing.” I said randomly, busy painting my right hand different colors. I didn’t need to dip my paintbrush; my magic had all too easily latched onto the paint, allowing the paintbrush to switch between paint colors.

• Posted at:

k cool

brownwolf123

Kat's things:

R-Stormie:

“Ah, yes,” I said, smiled. “Welcome to my humble abode. I am Stormie, co-leader of the Blade team.” I shook the only sane looking person in the group of outsiders, who introduced themself as Eye. My henchmen, Katana and Kipper, moved to stand beside me and saluted.

“You two, please fetch Fangs, I’d like him to meet our guests,” I dismissed them with a wave of my hand. “Now, where were we?”

Gray:

“This is the worst plan you’ve ever had,” I hissed at the demon.

Kat, Kipper, and I were outside a large skyscraper. It didn’t look pleasant. Actually, it looked like an evil dude’s lair. Which it probably was.

“Please,” Kipper said, rolling his eyes. “I’ve had far worse plans. Like jumping into Tykya’s volcano. I kept dying and respawning and I couldn’t get out of the lava.”

Kat sat next to me, tensed up. They frowned and growled under their breath.

“What, baby?” I asked them. “Y’ok?”

They shook their head and muttered something that sounded like, “This doesn’t feel right.”

I wrapped an arm around them and looked at their brother. “Kat doesn’t like it here.”

“I don’t either!” He announced. “It’s perfect. That’s why we’re here.” And to my dismay, Kat nodded.

“Scary danger and destruction and violence and death and etc is nice,” they added.

“How do you two even know where we are?!”

“We don’t,” Kipper admitted. “But that’s R-Stormie’s tower. Which will be fun to break into and stuff.”

I sighed. “Is there a point to this?”

“Yeah,” the demon snorted. “Making sure R-Stormie doesn’t make allies with the other universes. Also causing chaos for my amusement. Lots of chaos.”

My things:

Eye:

This guy reminded me of Ursa Major. And strangely...I think I also saw a bit of Ursa Minor in him, too. Then again, the two "bears" did have a bit in common, considering Minor was not just Major's second-in-command, but also her pupil.

Ursa Minor...that traitor. She was the reason I was here, locking up the growing anxiety and dealing with bugs like Double and Gluttony (AT THE SAME TIME, TOO!). This would be her job. And I had to admit, she was very good at it. I should've realized she was a bit TOO good, though...able to swindle a few loyal members as well as a handful of newbies going through the recruitment process into joining her half-baked rebellion.

"Our boss sent us out to look around the area and see what kind of people were here," Blade said. I could feel that in his mind he was trying to get over the fact they had a "Blade" team.

My sense were suddenly filled with new information. Blood...something nearby was bit...something...close...like right behind me? I couldn't check though, because this Stormie was directly watching me and Blade. He didn't seem to react...then again, he had yet to comment on what Gluttony and OCD have been doing to the twins, so he was either not bugged or oblivious. Or didn't know how to bring it up.

"And who is this boss?" Stormie asked. Oblivious it is, then. Works for me then.

"Ursa Major, the leader of the largest Unstable faction in the world," I said.

I had to figure out what was tipping off my sense, though. If it was someone from my group, I had to someone contain it before Stormie caught on...but sight was my strongest senses. How could I figure this out while keeping eye contact?

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see something had changed. Those dragon wolfs...they weren't in the spot they were before. My brain registered the smells nearby me. Their scent trails seemed to have moved. The source of the blood...the faint sounds I could hear...the fact that I could feel Blade's arm stiffen in the signal that meant, "Don't look now, but we got a problem..."

My best guess was that Dakku and Azura had decided to join Gluttony in "clearing off" Double, and somewhere along the line they started biting. Though I wouldn't be too surprised if Gluttony started it. Or even invited them to join.

I prayed to whatever was out there...please tell me OCD didn't notice this. I didn't even care if Stormie saw this, it was his men doing it too! But if OCD glanced over and got triggered right there, I would not be able to handle...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEIR IDENTICAL TWIN SYMMETRY?!" Fate hates me.

I didn't want to turn around. A part of me wanted to still believe he was deaf. I could feel that Blade did, though. He patted my shoulder, a sign that I had to see.

See Gluttony still chewing up the bit of arm he took off twin one, the more wolfish dragon wolf about to make his own bite on twin two, and the more dragonish dragon wolf nibbling on Gluttony's head (who seemed to strangely take this as a friendly gesture?!). All the while Double just stood there, like "Yep, same stuff as always". Usually OCD's face of horror would be hilarious, but since it was the first impression on the first people we've seen that we haven't tried harming, I had to contain the heart attack threatening to begin. Gadget was just mumbling, "Not three of him, no, why..." and I agreed.

Marci:

I whistled to the figure I saw flying in the sky to get his attention.

"Hey, Dakku, down here buddy!" I shouted. "Come on down here!"

I laid out on this large flat stone, just bathing in the sun. And maybe showing off "the goods" to any dragon-wolf kings flying around. I probably should have checked up on Maria and somehow gotten the #Dakia to start, but she's a big girl. She can take care of herself...

...for the beginning part, at least.

Poor Marci, can't accept the friend-zone.

Kuruge:

"Now just make sure not to litter," I said like a total dad. I said the next part slightly more threatenly. "Or else the world will have to die again."

"What?!" Emma asked.

"Inside jokes, how I love them!" I looked at a few of their concerned faces. "Don't worry, it wasn't me. I wasn't even created when that happened. But we're a bit off topic, aren't we?" I cleared my throat, getting a bit more serious. "Now, in order to reverse the conjoining of the universes, we need to gather enough of those who did the deed. Luckily for you, you already have a head start!" I pointed at myself cheekily. "The others may be a bit harder to find, though. There were quite a few. And I didn't really see all of them...However, I have a bit of information to get yourself started!"

I began to list the few I confidently knew.

"The first is the spirit Marci, who can be recognized by her long black hair, blank white eyes, and white and black dress. If you can get her to un-do the process, then you'll have Fantasrei on your side as well. She's the second one, a teenage ghost with dirty blonde hair in two braids. The next two are the twins, Katana and Kipper. Katana is a blue dragon with red hair while Kipper is an orange cat wearing a purple hoodie. They walk on two legs though, just in case you needed to know that."

"A dragon and cat?" Wendy seemed skeptical.

"Other worlds, remember? Anyway...There's also Game, a genderless red aura ghost. You might want to find Foxwing for help with them."

"Foxwing?" Shane asked.

"Someone I know of that can contact Game easier than others...though I haven't really met them in person. Just heard of, quite a bit."

"Is there anyone else we need to find?" Jonathon asked.

"Of course, but I don't know them all. I think Foxet, maybe, but then again I kind of hope she didn't help...she's this pink fox with blue hair. I'm sure as time goes on, more and more of them will realize this was a mistake, or at the very last it shouldn't last so long..."

PLEAST LET THIS POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL

GaLiMcSmZGMEAWAStMy

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAH

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

greenpuppy196

Jonathan:

"I know where Game is." I said suddenly, a plan starting to form in my mind. "They're linked to Foxwing. And she's probably stuck in the Xtrian portion of the combined universes. If anything, she’s realized by now that something’s going on. We just need to get to her. Heck, I could probably teleport us there. The access point is still the same. I just need…”

My eyes trailed to James’s paintbrushes. I held out my hand. He shrugged, handing one to me.
I twirled it in my hand, thinking for a moment. I started to paint lines on the ground. James watched curiously, a smile slowly spreading on his face. “Jonny, you insane genius.” He said.

I stepped back, tossing the paintbrush to James. I had painted a small circle on the ground with a ‘X’ in it. I placed my hand on the center of the X. The entire symbol turn blue with my magic. “X-13FA.”

A moment later, the symbol disappeared, replaced by a lime green portal. “And there we go. Who’s coming?”

• Posted at:

k cool

brownwolf123

You know the drill. Kat:

R-Stormie:
Don’t think for a second that I didn’t notice the two eating each other back there. I just didn’t care.
But then, when Azura and Dakku get involved, then it’s a problem.
I sighed. They were idiots, but they, unfortunately were my idiots.
Faster than you could blink, I pulled a knife out of my belt and threw it. It hit Azura in the eye with deadly accuracy.
She backed off our possible allies, rapidly shaking her head to get the knife out of her eyes.
As for Dakku, I strode over to him, and pulled him off the creature myself.
I grabbed the top half of his jaw in one hand and the bottom in the other. “I’ve told you a thousand times, we don’t eat newcomers.”
He glared at me. “Agh, not again-”
The rest of his sentence was cut off as I pulled his jaws apart and nearly tore him in half. I threw his remains across the room, and wiped the oil that was his blood off my hands.
I glanced at Azura. “Take your brother and get him repaired. Then stay there. I’ll be up there as soon as I am finished here. Your punishment is not over.”
She ran to grab her brother’s corpse, and quickly carried it away.
I turned back to my guests. “Terribly sorry about that! Though, don’t worry about them, they’re robots, they’ll be fine… Anyway, where were we?”
Then the whole building shook.

Ossi:
“JESSE,” I snapped. “That was the wrong spell!” I ripped the ancient book of spells out of their hands. “I told you these things are dangerous and you shouldn’t touch them! Look what you’ve done!”
Jesse frowned and looked at the trail of destruction they’d just caused. “It looks fine to me.”
“Ugh!” We didn’t have time for this? Why couldn’t they see that? “The world could collapse and fall apart, Jesse! It’s fragile! Extremely fragile! We have to fix it, not make it worse!”
Jesse huffed and crossed their arms. “I was trying to fix it. I just used the wrong spell.”
“Jesse,” my older brother, Azzi interjected, “how do you mistake a spell for summoning golems for a rearranging universes spell?”
The human-ghost stuck their tongue out at him. “I can’t read Ancient Runes and that Animarian gibberish!”
Azzi snorted. “You also suck at magic.”
“Both of you!” I snapped. “This isn’t the time! An earth golem is digging around the worlds! It’s tunnels lead directly to the poorly named Chasm of Chaos!”
My companions rolled their eyes. “We know.”
“THEN LET’S GO FIX THIS MESS YOU’VE CAUSED,” I screamed. “Follow me, we’ve got to go find the Ancient Libraries again. I’m sure they’ve got a reverse spell in one of the books.”

Kip:
“We’re going to parkour our way in,” I casually announced.
We’re still outside R-Stormie’s lair, by the way. Thought I’d let you know reader. We also haven’t moved at all since Gray’s POV.
Then again, moving is hard.
Anyway.
“Can you even parkour?” Gray snapped.
“Can you?”
“No!”
Meanwhile, while the dumb skeleton and I bickered, Kat was texting someone on their phone. Great sibling, I know. While the two guys they love argue, they play on their phone…
Actually, I know exactly who and why they were texting. It’s kind of vaguely important to the next few of Kat and Gray’s POVs.
Spoilers, but bad stuff happens and I kick get to kick Gray.
And then Dapper showed up.
“HI!” The Embodiment of Depression screamed in my ear.
I shrieked and turned around faster than you could blink, (I’m serious. I have super speed. Might as well use it.) and punched him.
My fists, unfortunately, went right through him as usual.
I then spat several curse words that I unfortunately can’t say on children’s websites at him.
He grinned, but maybe that’s because he’s physically incapable of showing any other emotion than “happy”. Ironic that Depression can’t stop smiling, amirite?
“I missed you too, Death Boy,” Dapper said.
“Do not call me Death Boy.”
“Everyone else does it.”
I ignored this comment. “What are you doing here?”
Dapper tilted his head towards Gray and Kat. Gray was glaring at Dapper, his water sword at the ready. Kat glanced over at Dap, waved, then went back to texting.
“What does that mean?” Gray snapped.
“Oh, it means you’ll probably be miserable for a while. Which is lovely, by the way. Hmm… Well, it won’t be entirely miserable. Lust will get her daily shipping in off of this, but same difference.”

The sad part about when he said that… Or when I typed that… Or whatever, in real life, autoplay just put in a song about lust. Why, cruel world?
Dapper turned around and perked his ears. “Oh, here comes misery! I’ll be seeing you then!” He faded away.
“I hate him,” Gray growled.
“That, I suppose, we can agree on.” I frowned. “Of course, about half of this next plot point is my fault anyway.”
“Wait what-”
Then the ground shook.
“Earthquake,” I mumbled. Well, actually, it was an Earth Golem from Antigora digging around under us.
Gray hissed and clung to Kat and flared his wings about to take flight. Kat looked up from their phone and frowned.
For this to work, I’d have to intervene. And make Gray hate me more. I really don’t care though.
I slammed my foot on the ground, which split open slightly at the force of my hit. Thanks to the rumbling of the ground, the crack slowly grew.
I grabbed the tip of Gray’s wing before he could fly away and crushed the little bones there.
He hissed and spat curse words. Kat glared at me but knew what I was doing. They wanted me to do it, but didn’t want Gray to be mad at them. They started unfurling their own feathered wings. Did I mention their feathers are are magical heal-y feathers?
Annnnd then I kicked then and Gray into the now-pretty-obvious pit in the ground that led to the Chasm of Whatcha-Call-It.
I’m a good person, right?

Dakku:
I’d flown around for so loooong. My wings were tired. I decided to land.
Why weren’t there any hot girls where I’d flown? Granted, I ran into a few, but they tried stabbing me.
So where was I now?
I looked around. A forest, it looked like.
There has to be some hot girls in here…
Maybe even… Maria?
I turned around. I thought I’d heard something. Or someone. Eh, even if it wasn’t a girl, I suppose I could refill my fear supply.

Dakku the Cinnamon Roll:
“To find my sister,” I said simply. “Then we shall return to my home, a place that cannot be reached unless you are from there yourself.”
I marched on. I was tracking Azura. Don’t ask me how. The MMs have a weird knack for seeking out people, therefore so did I.
“Where is you home, then?” Maria snapped.
“Not here. Not even a part of these universes. When they were mixed, it opened up the way here for me. Of course, normally it’d be impossible for us to go back but… With my sister, Azura the Awoken, we shall combine our powers and return. Then you and the child will stay with me. You may go anywhere you please there. You will be my queen, Maria.” I turned and looked at her. “I can give you anything you want. Anything. As long as you stay with me. I know you don’t recognize me. That’s fine. You don’t even have to love me… just… stay…”
My voice broke. I shook my head and turned back to the scent trail.

Azura the Awoken:
It will not work, I screamed at him in his head. I’ve done the calculations. We cannot return with the universes this unstable. They will collapse, and ours with it, Dakku.
He ignored me.
He’d been ignoring me. Or perhaps he was occupied. I wouldn’t know. But whatever the case, he needed to listen. This would not, and could not work. Even if it did, everything would be in ruins.
I may have done many bad things in my life, but I would not go through with his plan. This was too much. He wasn’t thinking about risks…
He never thought these days.

Me:

Kuruge:

All the hybrid children stepped up to the portal.

"Alright, while you do that, I have some other errands to do," I said. "If you need me, summon me with this special clicker." I tossed said object towards Jonathon, who caught it. "If I do not get back to you in at least an hour, assume the worse has occured."

I then disappeared in the darkness, but you won't see me for awhile.

Maria:

I felt bad when his voice cracked. He was in pain. I could tell. Just like...how I feel about...Jay dying. Even though I still didn't know him, I could feel like what he was saying was true.

But...

"What I want is my friends to be there with me," I said. "They're...the only family any of us have had for years. I...don't take them away from me..."

I've only see Atari and Ginger the entire time here. I have no idea where Buddy, Spirit, Talia, or...Jay are. Or all the others I've met. For all I know, they're dead or dying. But he...seems to be good at tracking.

I walked over to him, not letting him respond. I hugged him.

"I'll...stay..." I said. "Just...don't break our family up..."

I could feel Ginger's soul get closer.

Eye:

Gluttony seemed slightly disappointing his new meal buddies had to leave. Well, you know what, if this alliance making thing worked out, he could see them all the time or something!

In the corner of my eye I could see OCD angrily whispering and pointing at him to make the same bite mark on the other Double twin so they would be identical, then arranging whatever remained left on their bodies to be exact.

Then the building shook. It didn't seem like a good sign.

"What was that?" Gadget asked.

OCD pulled out a device that Epidemic had left behind before she left, checking the status on it.

"There's something big digging around underground," she reported. "It just appeared out of no where..."

Marci:

Dakku seemed to have landed and was heading over here. For some reason I felt like I had butterflies in my stomache. I couldn't really be nervous to meet up with my friend.

He suddenly appeared and I randomly yelped (I expected him to come from the left, not right!). I started blushing, regretting laying out on this rock like I did.

"Dakku! There you are!" I tried to keep calm and pretend that little yelp didn't happen. "I've been waiting for you to show up! The world around us seems different, huh?"

Zuki:

I had influenced many of the minerals around us to help me fight against the demon girl. I had also made a small dome of rock and stone to shield Takahashi-chan and her hares from any rogue attacks. The demon seemed to have strange attacks. She didn't even have to announce spells in order to summon them.

At one point, I knew I needed back-up. I used my whistles to summon Demerara and Buttercream. The sight of them, as well as the manner they were summoned, seemed to surprise both the demon and Takahashi-chan.

Suddenly, the ground below us shook. Buildings collapsed around us. I looked back at Takahashi-chan with concern. She could be in a danger from this!

I had my beasts return to whistle form, as well as returned my sugar crystals to my viel. Clutching the gem shard of Gluttony around my neck, I pulled it and pointed the shard towards the demon. I announced the spell as a large blast of light came from the shard, blasting the demon away a good distance. Then I ran back to Takahashi-chan as I retied the shard to me neck.

"What's going on?" the girl asked, hugging her hares close.

"I don't know, but it isn't good," I answered.

To prove my point, the ground started to crack under us. Suddenly there was a large gap under us, causing us to fall in.

Embodiment of Creation:

I observed many events taking place in the world from above. I sighed, knowing this wouldn't end without damage. I knew Marci at least was interacting with universe outside of our own. But I didn't think she would go so far.

Speaking of the little minx, I had made sure to locate her. I noticed that she had been searching very determinately (maybe even desperately) for a friend of hers of one of the other worlds. The hybrid king that should never be even a mile away from a female restroom. If I remembered correctly, he would eventually be an important behind-the-scenes character at the end of the currently named "Darkness Within" arc (but it was most likely subject to change). I recalled their feelings for this friend, the cost she would bear, and decided I could just ind her later.

I was proud of Kuruge taking responsibility for his actions, already working on fixing the universes. Fantasrei...time would still have to tell. However, she was too near too many people that I wanted to know of my existence, so I decided to talk to her later.

As for others of our realities that had joined in, I had yet to figure out who they were. I thought about complaining to the partakers of the other universes, but the only ones I knew of were those twins and the aura ghost. And complaining most likely wouldn't help...

"Why did this have to happen again?" I asked quietly, away from the universe so no one would hear.

"Because...it's fun~" a voice replied.

"You're awake?"

"Of course. These kinds of things need a little push, remember?"

"Messing with worlds, lives, and the very balance of existence for fun is very...messed up."

"I'm proud of that pun."

"Shut up."

The voice sighed. "I won't be awake long though. I will only have to observe from my dreams. As usual."

"When are we going to fix this?!" I demanded. "Surely you can just put an end to it right now!"

"Not by myself, and frankly, I don't want it to end this soon. So many interesting things are happening. Maria falling in love with the wrong Dakku, cross-universe alliances, that...little thing Marci is doing. It also provides ideas for our world."

"Then when will it end? You must realize...this world can't last forever."

"A shame. Then again, there needs to be conflict. I'm sure if I had done it, it would be a lot more stable. Or at least, with the necessary help. Then again...oh nevermind. That would be spoiling fun for the audience, wouldn't it? Anyway, I will be letting the people of the worlds undo this themselves. Unless they mess it up, or something goes terribly wrong, will I intervene..."

I noticed the voice trail off with distraction. "What is it?"

"Have you been keeping an eye on the Gemstials?"

"Uh...Gemstials?"

"You know, Gem-Celestials. I just made it up, alright?!"

"So you mean Lilithia and Yanghari? Plus that Jade male that still needs a name..."

"Yes, them."

"What about them?"

"I just feel something, off...odd...I don't think...this universe really likes them."

"Sideffects of the poorly conjoining," I explained. "In order to gain stability, the forces around us may start to force...somethings out."

"I know that, I...nevermind. Keep a..nonexistent eye on them. They may be the first targets of this...side effect."

The voice faded away. I sighed again. I really hated her ideas. Then again, who was I to challenge fate itself?

PLEASE

LET

THIS

POST!

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUT

RDPPFP

MaMiMlMcPL