Thumbnail avatar d2f5006105

tigerwolf4248

i am still accepting forms for warriors, kits, queens, elders, and warrior apprentice. I made some more myself since I didn't have enough sign ups.

Leader: Tigrisstar........... by me

Deputy: Scarclaws..........by wolfsoul665

warriors: 

Featherlake.......by silvermist539.    

apprentice, Rosepaw

Jaysong..... by Firegale39

apprentice, Wolfpaw

Swiftbreeze..... by bullbulldog1775

apprentice, Willowpaw

Flamepelt...... by bullbulldog1775 

apprentice, Ivypaw

Sweetfeather.... by bullbulldog1775 

apprentice, Ravenpaw

Hawktalon...... by tigerwolf4248

apprentice, Lionpaw

Spiderfang...... by tigerwolf4248

Cheetahpelt.... by tigerwolf4248

Frostbite.....by (my BFF)

apprentice, Nettlepaw

Icestorm.... by tigerwolf4248

Lightingstrike...by tigerwolf4248

Hailtail...... by tigerwolf4248

apprentice: 

Rosepaw..... by wolfmagic494

Wolfpaw...... by wolfmagic494

Willowpaw....by tealangel204

Ivypaw......by tigerwolf4248

Ravenpaw...by tigerwolf4248

Lionpaw.... by tigerwolf4248

Nettlepaw... by (my BFF)

Queens:

Aloebreeze....by silvermist539

Berryheart....by tealangel204

Foxface......by tigerwolf4248

Elders:

Longshadow....by tigerwolf4248

Thunderheart...by tigerwolf4248

Moonlight....by (my BFF)

Medicine cat:

Mintyleaf.... by Skyscraperarrow12

apprentice, Willowpaw... by iceangel456

(yes I know there is two Willowpaws)

Kits:

Silverkit.... by silvermist539 Queen, Aloebreeze

Pouncekit.....by downpourdolphin66 Queen, Berryheart

Lynxkit.....by moonlightmagic106  Queen, Foxface

Dreamkit....by kittendragon1741 Queen, Berryheart

Birdkit.... by tigerwolf4248 Queen, Foxface. 

Chapter one- the forgotten clan.

The air hung heaving with the scent of rain. Dark clouds rolled over the sky, covering the blue with a sheet of gray.

Tigrisstar twitched her whiskers as she fixed her gaze on the sky. It was the beginning of new- leaf, so this type of weather was not unheard of. Tigrisstar blinked, and looked away from the sky. She gazed down at her clan from where she sat out side her den. Wildclan was doing well, they haven't faced any sort of threat since a badger last leaf- bare. Wildclan was an independent clan. They kept to themselves. Wildclan started around the time Tigerclan, Lionclan, Bloodclan, and Lynxclan were around. But unlike those clans, Wildclan stayed more secret, and eventually moved to a quiet forest all to themselves. No Shadowclan, Riverclan, Windclan, Thunderclan, or even Skyclan to bother them. 

Oh yes, those clans, thought Tigrisstar. Those clans had long forgotten about Wildclan, and Wildclan forgot about them. Well, almost. Tigrisstar was startled by the sound of pebbles flying as paws trotted up toward her den. She had not realized how much she zoned out. Tigrisstar wrapped her tail around her paws, as her Deputy Scarclaws came into view. Scarclaws was a she-cat, with dark Brown fur, with white chest and paws. A Scar was on her eye and on her ear. "The forest patrol has returned" Scarclaws said. The forest patrol is what they call their border patrols, since they share no borders with anyone else. The entire forest is theirs. Scarclaws stood in front of Tigrisstar, her tail slowly waving back and forth. Tigrisstar tilted her head. Something was up. "What did they find?" Tigrisstar asked. Scarclaws blinked. "Come see for yourself," she replied, and jumped down toward the center of the camp, where a anxious forest patrol waited. Tigrisstar stood up, and followed Scarclaws more slowly. When she got down, the first cat to speak was a Tom named Flamepelt. He is an orange Tom with a white stripe down his back. He used to be a kittypet. "We found a tuft of fur, and the scent of another cat," he said. Tigrisstar's ears pricked up. "Oh?" She said. There hadn't been another cat in the forest for awhile. A black tom with blue eyes, Spiderfang, dropped a tuft of Hazel fur at Tigrisstar's paws. Tigrisstar sniffed it. "It didn't smell like twoleg nests, so it's probably a stray," said Flamepelt, he happened to have led the patrol. "My apprentice Rosepaw found it," pipped up a Tom shyly. He had pure white fur and amber eyes. His apprentice Rosepaw, an intelligent little she- cat added, "it was stuck to a bush." Rosepaw had gold fur, with brown and black flecks, and a white under belly. Her paws were white also. Her right eye is gray-blue and her left is green-blue. Has average length fur, and skinny. Tigrisstar nodded. "I guess you didn't find anything else?" She asked. The cats in the patrol shook their heads. "Should they patrol the area extra?" Suggested Scarclaws. Tigrisstar thought about this. "Every time you go on a forest patrol, check that area," she said. "It's probably only one stray." Flamepelt and the other cats nodded. Tigrisstar stretched and yawned. "Scarclaws, please organize a hunting patrol," Tigirsstar told her deputy. "Right away," Scarclaws replied, dipping her head, but glanced up at the darkness clouds. Tigrisstar watched Scarclaws as she called out names. Hailtail, a hazel pelt Tom, with soft golden eyes. Jaysong, a  Mottled greyish blue tom. His underbelly and paws are clear white, and he has pale auburn eyes, and his tail I see black at the tip. And, his apprentice Wolfpaw, a chestnut colored fur Tom with white and black patches, his eyes are green, his fur is average length and he has a strong build. Then Scarclaws called Frostbite, a pure white she- cat with twinkling blue eyes. Lastly, Swiftbreeze, a she- cat with a Blue-gray pelt, white paws and blue eyes was called with her apprentice Willowpaw, a Greyish blue with stunningly blue green eyes, with a very long, poofy, bushy tail. Tigrisstar watched Scarclaws lead the hunting patrol out of The camp, the ferns and brambles hiding the entrance swishing against their pelts. "Hurry back, it's going to rain soon," she called after them. Suddenly, a white blur tumbled past Tigrisstar's paws. It tumbled back toward her and landed by her paws. It was a kit. The kit shook itself off and blinked up at her with big green eyes. It was undoubtably Silverkit, who looked exactly like hi father, Featherlake, but with green eyes. "What did you find?" He squeaked. He trembled slightly as he stood up. "Oh, just a piece of fur," Tigrisstar replied. His already big eyes widened even more. "Is it a invading cat?" He asked. "Um..." Tigrisstar started. She didn't want to scare the kit. Before she answered, Aloebreeze slipped out of the nursery. "I'm sorry about him," She said, picking Silverkit up by the scruff. "Hope he didn't bother you," she said. "He wasn't a bother at all," Tigrisstar told the silvery tabby with green eyes. Aloebreeze slippery back into the nursery with Silverkit. Tigrisstar headed back to her den, passing Lightningstrike, the only cat outside her den. The yellowish blond tabby nodded in her direction. Tigrisstar flicked her ears and continued toward her den. She started up the gravel slope to her den. When she got inside, she started thinking about the mystery cat in the forest. What if this cat becomes a threat? She thought, but her thoughts were interrupted by a rumble of thunder. Tigrisstar sighed and curled up on her moss bed, just as it began to rain. 

Hope you guys like it :D

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

(No longer active. Remember me.)

Thumbnail avatar dfba854bb4

goatqueen3

Can I join?

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

It's wonderful! Thanks for putting my characters in. ^_^

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. currently semi-active

silvermist539

Bump

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. currently semi-active

Thumbnail avatar 1dc9f952b8

wolfsoul665

@Tigris:

THIS IS THE BEST!!!

*hugs her* and here you have double gift. Its christmas/story gift! Here is a hint: warriors super Trick Upper Fluffeh Fluffeh Ember Daily  crack Animal trick.

Its easy :D

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

Donbsatharosehavthornsbhapp

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

SQEEE! You are an awesome writer i can not wait for the rest.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

bullbulldog1775

Sorry I forgot to put this in can Swiftbreeze and Flamepelt have a kit later?It would be sweetkit (sweetfeather)

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

@Scarlet 

il really really really bad at that stuff but I'll try. 

Warriors stuff? That's all I got.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

@goatqueen

yes u can join 

@swiftstar

ok 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

warriors stuffed cat

also, amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

tigerwolf4248

This one should have less mistakes, there was a lot of auto correct mistakes in chapter one. I hadn't had time to read it over. This time I have more time. 

Chapter 2- Another disturbance.

Tigrisstar blinked her eyes open, but saw nothing but darkness. She blinked again. "I must be dreaming," she thought. A deafening sound of thunder shook the dream- sky around her. Lightning ripped across her vision, tearing into the darkness like a claw through prey. The light illuminated a pack of hungry looking cats. Their teeth were jagged and broken, and their claws were twisted and glinted in the darkness. Their tails were twisted and stuck at unnatural odd angles, and their pelts were matted and hung loose on their skin. Tigrisstar watched as their eyes glowed. Her surroundings went dark again, and when lightning struck again, the cats were suddenly dangerously close. Tigrisstar could smell them. They smelled like rotten crow food mixed with ash. The cats opened their mouths, and a eerie yowl came from each of their throats. Tigrisstar tried to run, but her paws wouldn't move. The cats were close enough to attack her now. When the lead cat reached her, it burst into flames and disappeared. Other cats followed. Each time a cat burst into flames, the plants and ground around them shriveled up and died. There was one cat that didn't catch fire. He sat farther away. His eyes glowed, but only illusion wise, due to the dark background. He turned is head and blinked at her. He did not appear misshaped like the other cats. He opened his mouth to say something, but before he did, the ground underneath Tigrisstar gave way, and she was consumed by total darkness. 

Tigrisstar woke up with a gasp. She sat up, and looked around. She saw the walls of her den and her moss bed. She sighed with relief. Tigrisstar stretched, her claws picking at the moss. She shook out her fur and trotted to the opening of her den. Most of the clan was still asleep. Sweetfeather, a golden she-cat with a feathery tail, guarded the entrance to the camp. It was almost dawn. The sun barely peeked above the horizon. No use going back to sleep now. Tigrisstar turned her back to her den entrance, and thought about her dream. Did it mean something? Her thoughts quickly returned to the tuft of fur in the forest. Is it a sign? Is starclan warning her about the cat that seemed to have trespassed in her forest? An eerie feeling creeped up her spin. She shook it off. One stray couldn't possibly be a threat. 

Tigrisstar had sat in her den for awhile, thinking. When she finally decided to join her clan down in the camp, a hunting patrol had already returned and a pile of prey lay in the center of the camp. Tigrisstar's stomach rumbled at the sight. She choose a Raven and joined Scarclaws who was laying in a sunny spot finishing up a blue jay. The sky was bright and sunny, and the ground was warm. It was hard to tell it rained the night before. Scarclaws looked up from her food. "I was just about to go check on you," she said. "Oh, there was no need," replied Tigrisstar. Scarclaws stood up. "Should I gather a forest patrol, you know to check the area where the fur was?" asked Scarclaws. Tigrisstar had gotten distracted by the food and had momentarily forgotten about the mystery fur. "Good idea," was all she said back. Scarclaws turned away and immediately started calling out names. Cheetahpelt, a tawny she-cat covered in dark brown spots, with yellow eyes. Sweetfeather, and her apprentice Ravenpaw, a black she- cat with a brown under belly and brown eyes. Featherlake and Rosepaw, Hawktalon, a Hazel Tom with piercing yellow eyes, with his apprentice Lionpaw, a golden Tom with grayish eyes. Lastly, Lightningstrike. They quickly hurried out of the camp. Scarclaws started having a conversation with Icestorm, a white she-cat who looked identical to her sister, Frostbite. Their mother is Moonlight, the oldest elder. She was completely white except for her head, that was black with a white blaze. Snowstep, their father was completely white. He passed away two leaf bares ago. Frostbite trotted up to Tigrisstar with her apprentice Nettlepaw at her heels. Nettepaw was a cream colored she- cat with flecks of white in her fur. Her eyes were a light green. "Can I take Nettlepaw to the training arena?" She asked. Flamepelt scampered over with his apprentice Ivypaw. Ivypaw was a grey she- cat with Amber eyes. "Can I go with them?" Asked Flamepelt. Tigrisstar nodded. "Of course," she replied. Nettlepaw glanced at Ivypaw and shouldered her playfully. "Last one to the training arena is a piece of crow-food!" She teased, and ran toward the camp entrance. "Hey, no fair you got a head start!" Yelled Ivypaw and bounded after her. Tigrisstar twitched her whiskers with amusement as their mentors rolled their eyes and headed after them. A few minutes after they left, Tigrisstar tasted the scent of alarm in the air. The forest patrol burst through the camp entrance. Sweetfeather's eyes were wide. "We found something else, we think you should come see for yourself!" 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

it is lovely and Merry Christmas.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfsoul665

I love it!

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

tigerwolf4248

Thanks! Merry Christmas! Glad you like it!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

Are you going to make more?

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

I love it!

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein

tigerwolf4248

@Swiftstar

im making more. I'm making the next chapter right now.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Chapter three, another find.

Tigrisstar lept to her paws. She didn't waste anytime asking questions and immediately broke into a run after Sweetfeather. The air outside the camp was breezier. The camp was surrounded by high bushes that blocked out most of the harsh winds. The patrol raced ahead with Sweetfeather in the lead. Tigrisstar would have thought Ravepaw would have had trouble keeping up, but she was built for running. She had long legs and was skinny, she also appeared to have good stamina. She raced along side her mentor, and pulled slightly ahead of the older apprentice Lionpaw. Tigrisstar would have enjoyed the sprint if she wasn't running to see something left behind by an invading cat. Tigrisstar's heart raced as the patrol began to slow down. They halted in a small clearing not to far away from where the fur was found, and deeper into the territory this time. Tigrisstar couldn't see anything unusual about her surroundings. Sweetfeather padded over to a small bush. Tigrisstar followed her, and was greeted with the scent of fresh kill. Fresh kill?! Sweetfeather dragged out a half eaten starling. By the looks of it, the cat eating it left in a hurry. Probably when it heard Sweetfeather's patrol. There was no denying it, this was not a accident. This rogue was purposely ignoring the scent marks and hunting in Wildclan territory. "Looks like this cat left in a hurry," growled Cheetahpelt. "Probably left when it heard our patrol," added Sweetfeather. "Then I guess that means we were to loud!" Remarked Hawktalon, directing his words at Sweetfeather. Sweetfeather narrowed her eyes but said nothing. Lionpaw paced, circling his mentor. Tigrisstar looked away from her clan mates for a second. "We shall discuss this more in our camp," she said. "But what about the bird?" Asked Lionpaw. "Ya, what do we do with it?" Added Hawktalon. They both stared at Tigrisstar. "Take it near the camp. Bury it. See if this stray is bold enough to reclaim its stolen prey closer to the heart of Wildclan territory," replied Tigrisstar. Hawktalon dipped his head, not daring to challenge his leader and carefully picked up the bird. Tigrisstar turned away with a flick of her tail and headed back toward the camp at a jog. Sweetfeather soon caught up with her. "Are you going to tell the entire clan about the rogue now?" Asked Sweetfeather, a little to causally. Tigrisstar nodded, her eyes narrowed and kept her gaze fixed ahead of her.
When they returned to camp, Tigrisstar heard wailing coming from the medicine den. "It HURTS!" Wailed what Tigrisstar recognized as Pouncekit's mew. "Be still," she heard Nettlepaw say, but it was obvious she was holding back a wail of her own. "Will they be ok?" Tigrisstar heard Berryheart's desperate mew, fear flooding from her pelt. Berryheart lost both of her litters. One due to a fox, the other being born wrong. Berryheart is the foster mother of the warrior apprentice Willowpaw and her sister Nettlepaw. No one but her, Berryheart, and the medicine cat, Mintyleaf, knew they were really lost strays. Berryheart has had two kits, Pouncekit and Dreamkit.Sadly, there father died fighting the badger before they were born. There father was a young tom named Huntingstorm, who was all brown with darker brown eyes. "It's just nettle stings," Mewed Mintyleaf, a orangey brown she- cat with dark brown spots. Relief seeped over Berryheart. "What were you two doing getting tangled in nettles anyway?" Asked the medicine cat apprentice Willopaw, a tawny golden furred she- cat with green eyes and a fluffy tail. "I- I wanted to go meet Nettlepaw heading back from training," confessed Pouncekit. "We told Frostbite we could handle ourselves walking back to camp. I fell into a Nettle patch so Nettlepaw had to save me, so she got stung also," Pouncekit let out another wail. Willowpaw started applying a herb on Pouncekit and his wailing turned to only faint whimpers. Mintyleaf finished applying the same herbs to Nettlepaw. "Go rest in your den," Mintyleaf nodded at Nettlepaw. Nettlepaw got up and squeezed out of the medicine den. Berryheart picked up Pouncekit by his scruff and carried him to the nursery. Dreamkit, Pouncekit's sister, poked her head out of the nursery. "Is he ok?" She squeaked. Dreamkit had a Black pelt with dark grey leopard print, green eyes, and a pink nose. "He'll be fine once he gets some rest," replied Berryheart. Nettlepaw's sister Willowpaw, ran up to Nettlepaw. "Got stung by your name?" She teased, laying her tail on Nettlepaw's shoulder. Nettlepaw shrugged it off and trudged toward the apprentice den. Tigrisstar ran over and lept onto high rock. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around, I have an important announcement," she yowled. All heads turned toward her at once and joined each other below the the rock. "Wonder what she wants now," said Moonlight, peeking out of the elder's den. "Come on," said Longshadow, a dark tabby tom, who was mostly black with splotches of dark brown, pushes her out of the den. His dark eyes glittered with mischief. He was followed by Thunderheart, a white Tom with a few large brown spots, and bright yellow eyes. Thunderheart only recently moved into the elders den. When the all the cats except for the queens and kits had gathered under the rock, Tigrisstar spoke. "You have have heard, that there is a rogue who has trespassed into Wildclan territory," she said. Murmurs rippled through the clan. Tigrisstar waited for it to die down before continuing. "I want you all to be on guard. From now on, we will patrol that area of land regularly. When ever we have enough cats up for it, they can go to Scarclaws and start the patrol. If you meet this rogue, chase them off our land, by giving them something they won't forget for awhile. No one messes with Wildclan," she finished. Cats lept to their paws. "I'll go!" Some shouted. "Take us!" Shouted the apprentices. "Silence!" shouted Tigrisstar. "I want to meet with all the warriors and senior warriors please," she said, and hopped from high rock. The warriors and elders followed Tigrisstar to the far side of the camp away from curious ears. Almost at once, the warriors and senior warriors began speaking. "We haven't ha don't trouble like this since the badger and before!" Said Thunderheart. "Let's track it down now and kill it while we can!" Said Hawktalon. "What if it's not a threat. What if were overreacting?" Said Foxface, who had slid out of the nursery. Foxface was an orange she- cat with hard Amber eyes, and a bushy tail. "I agree with Hawktalon. Better safe then sorry," snapped Swiftbreeze. "Cats I think we need to chill. I think Foxface is right," Jaysong meowed gently. " You said the bird was farther into our territory then the fur?" Scarclaws said to Sweetfeather. "Yes, I think this cat is getting braver," replied Sweetfeather. "Not braver, stupider," muttered Hawktalon. "I think we should stick with what Tigrisstar told us to do, then see what happens," said Frostbite. "Yes, but we might tire out our warriors, and then that she when the rogue might strike," said Flamepelt. "We should do what Tigrisstar said, and if we see nothing for a few sunrises, we could go back to normal patrols," suggested Icestorm. "I like what Icestorm is saying," commented Cheetahpelt. Some of the other cats were nodding along. Tigrisstar stood up and all eyes fixed on her. "We will do what Icestorm has said. Scarclaws, arrange a patrol. We will start at once."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

I think this is the longest chapter I have made...

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

can not wait for next post.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar 8146111982

skyscraperarrow12

whew... took me a while to find... but this is amazing...

also... would u like me to be ur editor... i'd like to practice, but it's okay if u say no...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

wolfsoul665

I LOVE THIS

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

tigerwolf4248

@Destiny 

do i make a lot of mistakes? Is it obvious? I know I'm supposed to indent or start a new paragraph every time a different character speaks but I'm to lazy. Also I'm crunched for time so I only re- read it once. I try not to make mistakes but sometimes it's auto correct. *gasp* an I making a lot of mistakes im not aware of bc I'm not a good enough writer yet and I have a terrible LA teacher?! ( no offense mrs gerike) oh no what will I do!!!!!!! 

Whew that was super dramatic don't mind me 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

-waits on Tigris to make another chapter-Are you going to make anymore WC show episodes or are you not going to?

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar 8146111982

skyscraperarrow12

it's okay, i just wanted to practice that's all...

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

tigerwolf4248

@Destiny

Ok 

@Swiftstar

making another chapter today. And OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MY SHOW I've been so busy 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Chapter four-  the Intruder is spotted 

Tigris slipped among the undergrowth, her patrol no more then a tail length away from her. At the last second, Tigris had decided to lead the patrol and Scarclaws stayed and watched over the camp. The sky had just started to cloud up again. Every once and awhile, the sun would disappear behind a cloud and the forest darkened. Most of the forest was quiet, except for the sound of a woodpecker. A harsh call of a Crow made everyone jump. What a nice meal that would make. then she remembered they weren't on a hunting patrol. A mouse darted past her paws, but Tigrisstar ignored it. They neared the spot where the crow food was found. The forest around them was quiet once more. The stillness was disturbed by a rustle up ahead. The patrol tensed. Tigrisstar thought she could make out a black pelt crouching behind a holly bush. Tigrisstar let out a threatening growl. There was a yowl, and the cat launched itself from the holly bush, and ran toward the border. "Stop right there!" She hissed, springing after the cat. The cat kept on running until it was over the border, and out of sight. "Mouse dung," Tigrisstar hissed, and slid to a stop by the border, the edge of the forest. This edge of the forest gave way to a path that sloped toward a cluster of twoleg nests. Her patrol halted behind her, panting. "We lost it!" Growled Swiftbreeze, and dug her claws into the ground. "Maybe we scared it away for good," said Sweetfeather hopefully. "Ya, maybe," snorted Icestorm. "Mmmhhmm, maybe," muttered Tigrisstar, and turned away from the border with a flick of her tail. "Well, let's get back to camp and tell them the good news," said Tigrisstar and headed back toward camp. Yawning, Jaysong fell into step next to her. "I'm guessing you really don't think it's gone," he said. "Nope. We haven't gotten rid of that thing I can tell. Do you think it's a stray? It headed back to the twoleg nest cluster but doesn't smell Kittypet," she said. "Maybe it came from a barn?" Jaysong said, glancing over his shoulder. "No, there are no barns there. I think it's called a town, and barns aren't usually in towns with lots of monsters, " Tigrisstar replied. She didn't like that the cat had gotten away, she was almost sure it would be coming back. 

When they reached camp, cats immediately clustered around them. "Did you find it?" asked Flamepelt. "Did you chase it away?" Asked Aloebreeze, slipping out from the nursery. "Was it scary?" Squeaked Silverkit, who wasn't even a moon old. They looked at Tigrisstar, waiting for her to speak. "We found the cat, they were hiding, but they ran out of the forest once we found them," said Tigrisstar, choosing her words carefully. "I don't think this cat is much of a threat, it wasn't probably just hungry since it appeared to come from a twoleg nest cluster, " she said, reassuring her clan. "Now, I need the cats for a hunting patrol," Tigrisstar said, changing the subject. "Flamepelt, and Ivypaw, Frostbite and Nettlepaw if your up to it. Hailtail, Hawktalon and Lionpaw. And, Lightningstrike. Flamepelt you lead the patrol." The patrol hurried out of the camp. The cats from the forest patrol began to settle down.  Jaysong slipped into the warriors den and Wolfpaw shared tounges with Rosepaw. Ravenpaw hurried over to the fresh kill pile, and Featherlake shared tounges with Icestorm. Swiftbreeze instructed Willowpaw to clean out the nursery and Sweetfeather brought a vole to the elder's den. Scarclaws sat next to Tigrisstar. "Do you really believe it was just hungry?" Asked Scarclaws. Tigrisstar flicked her tail. "No, but I'm going to hope it is until I see that cat again," and with that, Tigrisstar climbed up to her den and settled down in the moss. It was hardly even dusk, but Tigrisstar didn't care. She needed one peaceful slumber to escape her daytime thoughts......

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

bullbulldog1775

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Great job!

• Posted at:

|Rose|

Gryffindor

Daughter of Poseidon

Capricorn

Animal lover

INFJ

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. -Albert Einstein

tigerwolf4248

Thxs ppl

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Sneak peak chapter!!!!

forgot to add this in the very beginning. Sneak peak of the plot/problem. Will eventually be a real chapter (I'm kind of writing this in real life) 

"well well well, if it isn't Wildclan," cooed a black Tom. "Rumors say it's a mix of Shadowclan and Thunderclan," said the silky voice of a tawny she- cat, stepping out from behind a bush. Tigrisstar's fur bristled. These cats were trouble, and who knew how many more were hiding. Her claws instinctively slide out. The black Tom blinked and twitched his whiskers. He and the tawny she- cat slowly and almost  unnoticeably began circling Tigrisstar and her patrol. "Ah, the legendary Wildclan," began the black Tom. "Not so impressive now that you've seen them," taunted the she- cat, sneering. Tigrisstar heard Scarclaws growl beside her. "I'd watch where your putting your paws, flea-pelt," Hawktalon hissed. "And I'd keep your mouth shut!" Barked the Tom, loosing all hints of playfulness in his voice. He had paused, leaning toward Hawktalon with narrowed eyes. His voice made them flatten their ears against their heads. "We can't sit around here and let them insult us," whispered Lionpride in Tigrisstar's ears. Tigrisstar flicked her ears, but said nothing, her gaze fixed on the black Tom and tawny she- cat. "We come in peace," meowed the Tom. His whiskers twitched with amusement. "For now," he added. He sat, and wrapped his tail over his paws. The tawny she- cat's eyes gleamed with satisfaction. "We won't even need to unsheath our claws if this goes smoothly," he said. He readjusted his potion slightly. He leaned toward Tigrisstar. "I have an offer for you." 

Real chapter now. Also, I made a mistake. Pouncekit's brother is Lynxkit. Dreamkit's mother is Foxface not Berryheart. (Destiny if u want to edit that in my other chapter you can other wise I don't have time to fix it.) 

Chapter five-  three new apprentices

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the Highledge for a clan meeting!," Tigrisstar called. It had been five sunrises since they spotted the intruder. The clan had mostly forgotten, and patrols returned to their norm. "We have two apprentices to make," Tigrisstar said. The clan eagerly gathered around. The crowd parted so they could see Pouncekit and Lynxkit. They stood, their eyes gleaming as much as their pelt. Berryheart, stood close to them, her eyes shining with pride. Tigrisstar beckoned with her tail, and the kits stepped forward. Tigrisstar beckoned again for Pouncekit. It was obvious now that Lightningstrike and Icestorm were standing the closet to Highledge. Icestorm's former apprentice, Echopaw, died of greencough. Tigrisstar reached out with her tail and touched Pouncekit on the shoulder. "From this time forward, this kit will be known as Pouncepaw. Lightningstrike, you have shown loyalty and courage in serving your clan, I trust that you will pass on these qualities to your apprentice." Lightningstrike's eyes were shining. She stepped forward and touched noses with Pouncepaw. Pouncepaw stayed by her side as they returned to the crowd of cats. Tigrisstar beckoned Lynxkit, a Cream-colored fur Tom with white stripes & green eyes. He has extra fluff on his back left leg,& some extra fluff on his head. He stepped forward. Tigrisstar reached out with her tail and touched Lynxkit on the shoulder. "From this time forward, this kit will be known as Lynxpaw. Icestorm, you have shown perseverance, and pride in your clan. I trust that you will pass on these qualities to your apprentice." Icestorm's eyes shined with pride, but flashed with grief for her former apprentice. She stepped forward, and touched noses with Lynxpaw. Lynxpaw looked as if he could hardly contain his excitement. The crowd cheered, "Pouncepaw! Lynxpaw! Pouncepaw! Lynxpaw!" Tigrisstar thought she could burst with pride as she gazed down at the new apprentices. Wildclan has never done so well. She leaped down from Highledge and padded toward the fresh- kill pile. It needed re- stocking. "Scarclaws, I'd like you to lead a hunting patrol. I want Hawktalon and Lionpaw, Hailtail, Featherlake and Rosepaw, and Flamepelt and Ivypaw to go with you," she said. Then she turned toward the center of camp again. "Spiderfang, lead a forest patrol on the far side that ends at the stream. Take Jaysong and Wolfpaw, Sweetfeather and Ravenpaw, Swiftbreeze and Willowpaw, and Cheetahpelt." The forest patrol hurried after the hunting one. Tigrisstar padded back over to the fresh- kill pile and picked up a shrew. Nettlepaw walked over to the fresh- kill pile and dipped her head as she picked up a plump black bird. "I'm bringing this to Moonlight," she said. "After that I'm going to go battle training with Frostbite," she said. Tigrisstar nodded. "Very good," and Nettlepaw padded away. Tigrisstar looked over to Pouncepaw, who was jumping up and down. "So what are we going to do?" He asked excitedly. "I thought we would explore our territory," replied Lightningstrike. "Yippie!!" Exclaimed Pouncepaw. Then he paused to ask, "can Lynxpaw come to?" Lightingstrike looked over at Icestorm, who nodded. "Ok," said Lightningstrike. "Yay!!!" The apprentices cheered. They raced right out of camp. "Hey! Wait up!" Cried their mentors, and hurried after. Tigrisstar suppressed a mrrow of laughter. 

Ill finish the chapter tomorrow I ran out of time!!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

This. Is. AWESOME!! Sorry I haven't commented since the first chapter, I got a bit busy. But I love it! 

And yeah, in my stories I never make a new paragraph for dialogue XD

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

wolfsoul665

*gives her a crown* You are the best Author, Tigris

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

tigerwolf4248

Aw thanks Scarlet!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

wolfsoul665

:D

• Posted at:

-(o)Scarlet(o)-

(o)Kestrel(o)

o)Soul(o

thathorbushehavroses

StaSassanClassy

QueeoSkyWing

bullbulldog1775

Great BTW Tigris I made a new chapter to my story last night

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

Great!! I gotta go read it now!!!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Tigrisstar flexed her claws and stretched. She looked around the camp. She didn't have anything to do, so she decided to go visit the kits in the nursery. "Tigrisstar?" The queens gasped, surprised. "I thought I'd see how our little warriors are getting along," Tigrisstar purred. Silverkit popped his head out from between Aloebreeze's paws. "I'm going to be the best warrior," he squeaked. "No your not, I am!!" Pipped up Dreamkit. The older kit rolled Silverkit over. "No no no, that's enough," said Foxface, and picked Dreamkit up by the scruff. Foxface was the most peculiar looking cat in the clan. She had a longer muzzle, and big pointy ears. She had a deep orange pelt, and a fluffy tail. She looked just like a fox. Her Amber eyes topped it all off. Silverkit crept over and pounced on Dreamkit, who squeaked in surprise. She knocked into her brother Birdkit, who was sleeping. Birdkit was a blue ish gray cat. He had the pointy ears and longer muzzle like his mother, Foxface. He also had Amber eyes just like her. His tail was just as poofy, and his ears were tipped with black. "Hey!" He said, and picked his head up. He had been sleeping between Foxface's paws. When he saw Tigrisstar, he gasped. "Wow! The clan leader came to see us!" He squeaked. Tigrisstar purred as her tumbled out of Foxface's paws and made his way over to her. He looked up at her, and blinked a few times. Berryheart was purring besides Foxface. "He's a curious one," she purred. "More like sleepy," commented Aloebreeze. Birdkit was beginning to doze on his paws. Tigrisstar picked him up by the scruff and placed him between Foxface's paws. "Help!!" Came a muffled mew. Dreamkit had Silverkit pinned again. Aloebreeze plucked Dreamkit off and Silverkit scrambled over to Aloebreeze to nurse. Tigrisstar quietly slipped out of the nursery just as the forest patrol slipped in. Tigrisstar twitched her whiskers. She could scent another cat. The patrol parted so Tigrisstar could see a yellowish cat, with Amber eyes. He had white paws, and his tail was a peachy color. He blinked, and looked around at you clearing. He doesn't look older than a apprentice! "Hi, I'm Sun," said the sunny colored Tom. Tigrisstar looked at Spiderfang, who had led the patrol. "We finished our patrol early," he started, then added rather guilty," So we decided to check the twoleg border, and found this cat." Tigrisstar glanced at Sun. "Do you happen to know, anymore cats?" She asked. Sun looked rather puzzled. "I know a lot, so be more specific," the other cats tensed at his rude ish choice of words. Tigrisstar hardly noticed. "Black pelt?" She half said half asked. "Does he have a loud yowl?" He asked. Tigrisstar nodded. "That would be Black," said Sun. "Now I remember, Black was dared to cross your scent lines mutiple times." Tigrisstar didn't even blink. "Was you coming here a dare?" She asked. Spiderfang padded up to her side. "We found him just sitting at the border." Sun waited for them to stop speaking. "No," meowed Sun. The cats looked at one and other, confused. Tigrisstar didn't take her hard gaze away from Sun. He squirmed, it was clear he was getting uncomfortable with her staring at him. "I want to join your clan," he said, at last. There was a few gasps around the camp. Scarclaw's hunting patrol squeezed through the barrier. "What's going on?" Scarclaws asked, dropping her pigeon. The rest of her patrol filled in behind her. Each of them had caught prey. "Who's the new cat,"  Hawktalon demanded. Lionpaw growled. Tigrisstar turned to her deputy. "This here cat wants to join our clan. He said the intruder was a cat named Black, who was dared to cross the scent marks," Scarclaws stared at Sun. Tigrisstar beckoned Scarclaws with her tail and they whispered about the situation, heads bent. Then Tigrisstar straightend up. "Cheetahpelt," She touched Cheetahpelt with her tail. "You'll be Sun's mentor," Cheetahpelt looked surprised. "Your name will be Sunpaw, from now on," she informed the young Tom. "Do everything your mentor says," Sunpaw nodded.  "And no leaving the camp unsupervised," added Scarclaws. "Spiderfang?" Tigrisstar called. He turned his head toward her. "Watch the camp, I'm going on a walk with Scarclaws," Both Spiderfang and the deputy looked surprised, but none argued. Tigrisstar squeezed out the thorn barrier, with Scarclaws following. 

Phew! Finished chapter five. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan