dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Winged Hope-pardon if the title is cheesy, I couldn't think of anything else- is a roleplay about 10 people, ages 14 to 25, who were born with feathered wings. They were born in a tunnel under a large city, where lots of winged "humans" dwell, and they were raised to protect humanity.

At the age of 14, they are sent into the world, where they must fight the creature chosen for them to fight. After they pass that test, they are assigned a city to protect and will spend the rest of their life protecting it.

But after centuries and centuries of this, one grows restless.

And suddenly one day, waves of enemies start marching toward the haven where all the future protectors stay. You are among the 10 who are chosen to find out what is causing this and put a stop to it.

--------------------------------------------------

Well, I hope you guys liked that. If not, sorry.

Please read these rules! (That's a rule!)

No over-powered characters!

To make the ten, there are five guys and five girls

take time on your character! If this ends up well enough, I may make it a SAMB story!

Please try to use correct grammar. I can understand if you are using something that is hard to write on, but do your best.

Try not to have any cliche characters or backstories.

Your character has to have wings, and he or she may have one other strange attribute, but it can't be any powers or anything like that.

Don't make it too gory, but a little gore is allowed.

----------------------------------------

Form:

name: 

personality: 

Explain how their personality changes throughout the story:

weapon:

strengths:

weaknesses:

disabilities: (optional)

looks:

clothing: (will probably get messed up a bit)

scars?

Wing color:

other odd attributes:

Backstory:

---

I will do mine soon

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Hero:

Leya Moonsong

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

Silver Moon Warriors

Save a girl please!

~Aura~

~Venti~

Who am I?

am...

A Jedi

An Elemental Sorceress

A Daughter of Athena

A Hunter of Artemis

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

AquaTerra, Wind, LunaJade, Mist, HopeFaith, Lunimera, 

Celestica

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Hero:

Umi Blossomfall

Animal:

Mei Long

Level:

Clan:

~Thym~

save.

Swiftstar <3

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Child of the one true King

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Skywing Army  

Even heros have to go to school." Olaf Iverson

Christian<3

Fireball Pixies!

wolfbird1019

Hero:

Leya Moonsong

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

Silver Moon Warriors

name: Karina-Grace Sorelia Sparrows

personality: A bit hostile, cold, dark, keeps to herself mostly, but she is very loyal and protective if she becomes your friend. 

Explain how their personality changes throughout the story: She became less to herself and started hanging out with people more.

weapon: A big dark-silver bladed dagger.

strengths: She is a strong flier and a good fighter.

weaknesses: She doesn't trust easily.

disabilities: (optional) She has ADHD and dyslexia.

looks: Long elbow length straight raven black hair, dark violet-purple eyes, pale-ish skin tone.

clothing: (will probably get messed up a bit) black tank-top (straps are about an inch wide), dark blue jeggings, black combat boots.

scars?: Yes, one on her left knee, but it is covered up by her jeggings.

Wing color: Raven black

other odd attributes: her right eye has a few silver flecks for an unknown reason.

Backstory: She has always kept to herself, so she has never had many friends. She has been lonely all her life, but she didn't mind.

~Aura~

~Venti~

Who am I?

am...

A Jedi

An Elemental Sorceress

A Daughter of Athena

A Hunter of Artemis

Goddess of Imagination

Celestica

Thumbnail avatar b8cfcbae49

amberbutterfly669

Hero:

Amie Swiftgale

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

The Clan Cats

Form:

name:  Amber

personality: she is shy but friendly and nice, short tempered, very loyal and kind of clingy, sort of dependent upon others for some of her decisions. She is also daring and adventurous and loves flying tricks. Despite her shyness she can get aggressive during fighting or playing games like tag 

Explain how their personality changes throughout the story: she gets more confident and takes the lead a bit more knowing that her ideas are worth sharing and trying

weapon: longbow&quiver, usually with at least 30 arrows. She has a hard-bladed knife just in case.

strengths: flying and climbing

weaknesses: being quiet, not very athletic.

disabilities: (optional) nope

looks: Jet-black hair that falls to the middle of her back, usually in braid or high ponytail, tan skin, dark black eyes. About 5 feet tall. 

clothing: (will probably get messed up a bit) white and gray jacket, black leggings, dark blue sneakers, a white t-shirt underneath the jacket.

scars? no

Wing color: silver with gray streaks

other odd attributes: um. nothing.

Backstory: She's kind of been a loner her life, but she doesn't like it and wants to make friends

Amberwolf /Snowlilyy/Rebellious 

Essanieraen Mystical

Dragon sister

Shapeshifter

Queen of wolf dragons&dragons

Me|Rubyn|Willowbreeze|Silverjack|Lakestorm|Star|Dawnblaze|Lionclaw|Aulumi|

Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Kloof|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|

#Amuke

/230362

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Save a boy spot, please! ^^

Me and my gang! :D

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Name: Dexio Hernandez

Personality: quiet; mysterious; alert, you could almost say he's paranoid; perceptive; usually serious; rarely even smiles; can be nice at times; tends to be blunt, sometimes harshly so, which can cause him to come off as cold; untrusting

Explain how their personality changes throughout the story: it will get a bit easier for him to trust others; he will learn to loosen up and have fun a bit more; will be able to smile at least a bit more

Weapon: A dark silver and dark purple sniper gun (or some throwing knives, if guns aren't allowed) and a set of metal claws for each hand (for close combat)

Strengths: naturally quiet movements; long-distance fighting

Weaknesses: crippled wing (can't fly and occasionally causes random and terrible pain)

Disabilities: a permanently broken wing with screwed up nerves that occasionally cause that wing to suddenly unfold, sending terrible pain shooting through Dexio's body

Looks: short-ish, somewhat spikey, gray hair that fades to black at the tips and has specks of dark red; bangs tend to fall in his face, partially covering his right eye; heterochromia, right eye is lime green and left eye is orchid purple; strong build, but not obviously muscular; somewhat tanned skin

Clothing: a somewhat tight-fitting, black T-shirt; somewhat tight-fitting, black pants; black combat boots; dark purple scarf around his neck; a black cloak with a hood and a dark purple wolf design on the outside of it, which he usually keeps his wings hidden under

Scars: left wing has a few scars; a burn scar on his left leg; a jagged scar over his right eye; a scar on his chest

Wing Color: soft gray with pale purple highlights

Other Odd Attributes: I suppose heterochromia would be an odd attribute..

Backstory: Not much is known about his family, but he had a younger sister. He was very naive and reckless when he was fourteen. His best friend betrayed him, killing his younger sister. He still blames himself for that, saying that he was too naive and trusting. Then, when he fought the creature he was supposed to fight for his trial for the first time, he was too reckless about it and nearly got his wing torn off, but that's how it was permanently crippled. The last time he fought that creature was when he was sixteen and he beat it, gaining his chest scar at the same time. He was assigned to a city called Magnolia City and got his eye scar and burn scar sometime during his times protecting the citizens of Magnolia.

If there's anything I need to change, I will.

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

bullbulldog1775

Hero:

Umi Blossomfall

Animal:

Mei Long

Level:

Clan:

~Thym~

Name: Petra Stone

Personality: Tough, sarcastic, loyal.(I am not going to make a long personality because I usually stray away from it.)

Changes:She becomes nicer? (IDK)

Weapon:Two daggers or longsword

Strengths:Reading, (I know that is not really that good but I am really tired and will probably not remember this is the morning) Sight

Weaknesses:Puppies, she is scared of spiders, bed bugs, lice, ticks, roaches, and any type of nasty blood sucking thing.

Looks: Dark elbow length rhair with a small silver streak, dark brown eyes with green rings around them, l5'8, tanned skin.

Clothing: Military style boots, dark green pants, brown shirt, and green light-weight jacket.

Scars: small one on her left cheek

Wing color: The color of peasant wings? What color would that be?

Backstory: She is an orphan. The End. Did you like my story? XD

I am so tired, sorry for spelling errors

Swiftstar <3

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Skywing Army  

Christian<3

Fireball Pixies!

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

All accepted. I was in a rush and forgot to put your city assigned to protect and if you want a crush

Here's mine

name: Adish Robinson

personality: Quiet and has a strange habit of fidgeting for no apparent reason, epsecially when excited or nervous, smart but not very athletic, often pessimistic even though he tries to be optimistic, has a habit of shoving others away and trying to hide his emotions, thinking they don't matter. Isn't very social, can be cold without meaning to be. Will do what he sees right even when everyone else doesn't see it that way. Stubborn. He is obsessed with his staff. It is like his best friend to start with (That is how un-social he is.)

Explain how personality changes: He becomes more involved in his team and learns to cooperate with everyone else, opens up a bit

Weapon: Long staff with a branch sticking out

Strengths: he is quick and agile, smart as will stick up for his team and is good in tricky situations

Weaknesses: he often, as I already said, will shove his emotions and his team away. He isn't very athletic (at all)

Disabilities: Can't see very well at all, though no one knows until later. Also has asomnia.

looks: small and skinny, black hair with futuristic looking blue streaks running through it. Hair is hard to tame and will often stick up and get in the way. 

Clothing: A long sleeved dark blue turtleneck with a black leather jacket, black and blue fingerless gloves and black jeans. Black and blue tennis shoes. He wears a strap over his shoulder and across his chest for his staff.

Scars: A scar on his upper back between his shoulder blades which causes pain often, especially in stressful situations. From his test fight.

Wing color: jet black with futuristic blue flecks running up

other odd attributes: his eyes, which are blue, will seem to "glow" when he is agitated or stressed. 

Backstory: After he passed the test, he was assigned Sydney, Australia. He quickly picked up an Australian accent, and he now speaks with one.  He is sometimes looked down on for his height and size, but he is very smart and his size helps him win battles.

His voice is a bit high pitched, not super high pitched though. Also, he becomes one of the tallest way later on.

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Hero:

Fae Thunderracer

Animal:

Freja

Level:

Clan:

The Eye of the Copper Gauntlet

Name: Mira

Personality: Mira is a huge introvert and has OCD and ADHD. She loves working with computers and is very creative. She prefers to be around computers or at least by herself rather than being forced to be around other people. Mira is also very shy and hesitant to meet new people and to do new things, but once she opens up to a person, she can be very fun to be around, although she is still very anti-social.

How her personality changes through the story: With the help of the other protectors, she becomes a bit more open and social, although she continues to hate talking about herself, especially when it comes to things like ADHD. She begins to show her creativity off to the world and becomes less of an introvert.

Weapons: Mira took self-defense classes when she was little and knows karate and boxing. She always carries a bow and arrows on her back and a small hunting knife in her right boot.

Strengths: Hacking computers, using a bow and arrows, and math.

Weaknesses: Hates talking about herself, introvert for most of her life, shy, and is hesitant to explore the world. She also hates spiders with a dying passion.

Disabilites: Mira has ADHD, OCD, and a messed-up bone in her right leg that causes her to limp.

Looks: Mira is very small for her age (4 foot, 7 inches), has strawberry blond hair, and freckles. She also has tan skin and hazel eyes.

Clothing: Mira always wears light gray hunting boots with a hidden pocket for her hunting knife. Most of the time, she can be seen wearing a black hoodie with a picture of fire on it and loose white leggings with pink stripes on the sides. Mira also brings her bow and arrows with her nearly everywhere.

Scars?: Mira has a scar that goes from the crown of her head to her leg that she got in an accident when she was six and is incredibly self-conscious about it.

Wing color: Silver

Other Odd Attributes: Mira has a birthmark on her right ankle in the shape of a pair of wings.

Backstory: Even among strange-seeming people, Mira never fit in, mostly because of her want to understand the normal humans and even act like them. By the time she was seven, she had learned to fight like a human wrestler and almost never flew, a bad habit that still carries on into her life 7 years later. Mira has two younger brothers, Jake (6 years old) and Connor (9 years old), an older sister named Lizzie (19 years old), and a twin brother named Rorin.

Bubbles

#PooflessMeromeVikklan

#TeamTDM

Tfy make when Nintendah isn't annoying (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

"Pizza never leaves. It's always there. It's always lovely. It's always handsome." ~Preston

10,000 likes = Lachlan = card stacking champion.

#BreathOfTheWild

angeldragon4125

Hero:

Fae Thunderracer

Animal:

Freja

Level:

Clan:

Also, Mira was assigned New York City.

Bubbles

#PooflessMeromeVikklan

#TeamTDM

"Pizza never leaves. It's always there. It's always lovely. It's always handsome." ~Preston

#BreathOfTheWild

angeldragon4125

Hero:

Fae Thunderracer

Animal:

Freja

Level:

Clan:

*15 years old

Bubbles

#PooflessMeromeVikklan

#TeamTDM

#BreathOfTheWild

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

So, now there are three boy spots and one girl spot left. Can I have another spot? Idon't have to have another one, though.. Also:

Assigned City: Tokyo, Japan (change that in his background. ^^')

Crush: Only if there's a girl character that is closer to his age..

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

bullbulldog1775

Hero:

Umi Blossomfall

Animal:

Mei Long

Level:

Clan:

~Thym~

Assigned city: Huntsville, Alabama

Crush:I don't know maybe one later. :)

@Wolfheart I think that Petra (Mine) is the closest in age so far.(She's eighteen) :P

Swiftstar <3

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Skywing Army  

Christian<3

Fireball Pixies!

amberbutterfly669

Hero:

Amie Swiftgale

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

The Clan Cats

for Amber-

No crush, assigned city, um. any is fine i guess

Essanieraen Mystical

Dragon sister

Shapeshifter

#Amuke

/230362

wolfbird1019

Hero:

Leya Moonsong

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

Silver Moon Warriors

City Assigned To: London, England.

~Aura~

~Venti~

Who am I?

am...

A Jedi

An Elemental Sorceress

A Daughter of Athena

A Hunter of Artemis

Goddess of Imagination

Celestica

wolfbird1019

Hero:

Leya Moonsong

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

Silver Moon Warriors

City Assigned To: London, England.

Crush: Open

~Aura~

~Venti~

Who am I?

am...

A Jedi

An Elemental Sorceress

A Daughter of Athena

A Hunter of Artemis

Goddess of Imagination

Celestica

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Mira accepted.

Yes, you may have another spot, as long as you can keep up with being both.

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Name: Lillith "Lilly" Cowell

Personality: bubbly; friendly; kind; loyal; mood can turn dark in an instant if someone he cares about is threatened; tends to have little restraint; tends to act on pure instinct most of the time; also tends to hide fear and sadness behind a smile

Explain how their personality changes throughout the story: He will learn to have a bit more restraint and not just act on pure instincts

Weapon: nunchucks that can turn into kusarigama (like Mikey's weapon in TMNT 2012)

Strengths: agile; surprisingly strong, despite his somewhat scrawny build

Weaknesses: highly allergic to perfume; can't swim; hydrophobia

Disabilities: none

Looks: short-ish, wavy, light pink hair; sightly tanned skin; a painted star on his cheek that changes color daily; a bit tall for his age; light blu-ish purple eyes, almost the color of lavender flowers

Clothing: white, button-up, long-sleeved shirt; a sweater vest with a diamond pattern with different shades of pink; white skinny jeans with pink stars going down the outside sides of the legs; pink converse tennis shoes

Scars: a small one on his cheek that he always covers up by painting a star over it with face paint

Wing Color: dilute, tie-dyed colors of a rainbow, almost like his wings are made of opal

Other Odd Attributes: pink cat ears on his head and a somewhat fluffy, pink cat tail

Backstory: ship sank during a cruise his family went on and he was the only person in his family to survive, though he almost drowned and that caused him to fear water. He lived in an orphanage until he was 14, then he passed his trial, gaining that cheek scar in the process, and was assigned to his city.

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

City: Honolulu, Hawaii

Crush: Open

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Lilith accepted.

Two more guys and one more girl open!

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

I forgot. 

Crush: open-just ask

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Hero:

Kayla Duskqueen

Animal:

Artemis

Level:

Clan:

the Erdas wolf pack

Please save girl!

Ravencla

Demigoddess

Greencloak

Mermaid

Dragon Rider

Werewolf, member of the Erdas Wolf Pack

Country Girl  

Not shipped

Luana

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Girl saved.

Random change in character-Adish doesn't have an Australian accent.

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Actually, Lilly's white shirt has 3/4-length sleeves and his pants are white, 3/4-length capris, still with the pink stars. He can also speak fluent Hawaiian, even sounding native.

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Oki. 

If we don't get enough people by two days from now, we can go ahead and start.

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

I won't mind making a third character if I have to. XD

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

angeldragon4125

Hero:

Fae Thunderracer

Animal:

Freja

Level:

Clan:

When I said in Mira's clothing description, "white hoodie with a picture of fire on it", see PrestonPlayz hoodies for idea.

Name: Austin

Personality: Austin is very social and incredibly popular, though he hates to be this way. He would prefer to hang around in the shadows and watch from the sidelines rather than be the center of attention, something that causes him to very few true friends because most are jealous of him. Most of the times, Austin is good-natured, calm, friendly, and even a bit flirty at times, but if someone or something that he cares about is threatened (usually food), he gets very angry. He is also very overprotective.

How is personality changes through the story: Austin becomes more trusting that some people who say that they want to be his friend really mean it and becomes less of a food addict. He even comes out of the shadows by his own free will by the end of the story,a major step for him.

Weapons: Austin knows hand-to-hand combat and always wears flexible metal gloves (see Assassin's Creed) that can shoot out thin spikes with the flick of his hand.

Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat, running long distances, and eating competitions (he's won ten in his life)

Weaknesses: Fear of never being able to fly, not being able to protect his real friends, and failing at protecting his assigned city (LA, California if that's still open)

Disabilities: Has a bullet hole in his chest that is not quite patched over correctly that he got from getting shot accidentally when he was 11.

Looks: Austin has sandy-blond hair, dark blue eyes with silver specks in the center, and tan skin from protecting LA for the last four years. He is 5 foot, 11 inches.

Clothing: Austin prefers to wear light gray tee that says "#BelieveInFlying" on the front, a pair of khakis, and dark blue sandals, but when fighting, he usually wears black slip-on's instead of the sandals. 

Scars?: None.

Wing Color: Drake's-Neck (An iridescent green)

Other Odd Attributes: Austin has a birthmark that is in the shape of a bird on his back.

Backstory: Austin was born into one of the richer winged families in the group, a thing that made him instantly popular with the other rich kids. When he was 11, he snuck out in to the real world to explore and was mistaken for a bird by a hunter, managing to get himself shot in the chest. The wound wasn't patched up correctly and if you look closely, you can still see part of the hole.

Bubbles

#PooflessMeromeVikklan

#TeamTDM

#BreathOfTheWild

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Austin accepted.

Wolfheart, thanks for being willing to make another, but let's let some other people join who might want to.

Two more spots left! One guy and one girl!

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 7abcd6a364

beastlyeagle100

Hero:

Clara Cleverqueen

Animal:

Indra

Level:

Clan:

TIGERCLAN

save girl for me!

Hi, my name is

<Mary>

Horses my life

Wolfs

Dragons

I'm Warrior Cat!!

How to train your dragon is awesome...

WAFFLES

I do not want fame, i don't want fans

I just want to live the moment, because the moment is one. 

~Me

Thumbnail avatar 7abcd6a364

beastlyeagle100

Hero:

Clara Cleverqueen

Animal:

Indra

Level:

Clan:

TIGERCLAN

save girl for me!

Hi, my name is

<Mary>

Horses my life

Wolfs

Dragons

I'm Warrior Cat!!

How to train your dragon is awesome...

WAFFLES

I do not want fame, i don't want fans

I just want to live the moment, because the moment is one. 

~Me

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Spot saved. Form must be in by tomorrow.

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

amberbutterfly669

Hero:

Amie Swiftgale

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

The Clan Cats

Okay, for Amber:

City: Amsterdam, Netherlands (because why not xD)

Essanieraen Mystical

Dragon sister

Shapeshifter

#Amuke

/230362

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

Um, Embyr? You already saved the girl spot for Luana..

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

wolfbird1019

Hero:

Leya Moonsong

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

Silver Moon Warriors

Bump.

~Aura~

~Venti~

Who am I?

am...

A Jedi

An Elemental Sorceress

A Daughter of Athena

A Hunter of Artemis

Goddess of Imagination

Celestica

wolfbird1019

Hero:

Leya Moonsong

Animal:

Sphinx

Level:

Clan:

Silver Moon Warriors

Bumpety.

~Aura~

~Venti~

Who am I?

am...

A Jedi

An Elemental Sorceress

A Daughter of Athena

A Hunter of Artemis

Goddess of Imagination

Celestica

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

*Mental facepalm* I forgot...silly me.

Ok. Luana, please have your form in very soon, like, by today. 

Im gonna make another guy to push this along since no one wants to be one. (Why not?)

Anyway, I will make it later

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Hero:

Milo Iceeye

Animal:

Sage

Level:

Clan:

Doom Lords

*raises eyebrows up and down*

i can make one if you like, Embyr

Edge oNight

You can call me Edge

"What are we holding onto, Sam?"

"That there's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

Mushrooms!

Goblins!!!--> \<(^_^)>/

Ravenclaw

Ringer

wolfheart1601

Hero:

Aron Flameheart

Animal:

Rogue

Level:

Clan:

HAWKS OF EREDAS!

I just realized how similar my character, Lillith, is to Ilima from Pokemon Sun and Moon. XD

Wolfheart (me)

Nova

Kyle

Marina

Lark

Aron

Adderstrike

Reily

Dawn

Pinefoot

Littleblaze

Rainshine

Leya

Blizzardpelt

Skyheart

Matt

Mark

Web

Drake

Erik

Ezra

Chrissy

Jackie

Ryu

Rosethorn

Drexa

Myrr

Falcon

Gray

Blue

Ray

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Queen of UtaPri!! <3

dogdragon1303

Hero:

Kass Swiftdagger

Animal:

Zipper

Level:

Clan:

» WᴏʟғCʟᴀɴ «

Yes Edge make one!

If you want.

you can take the last guy

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

should not perish

Scholastic logo

Enter the world of Erdas in the Spirit Animals Book 1: Wild Born by Brandon Mull. Discover your spirit animal and join the adventure in the online game.

More from Scholastic for fans of Spirit Animals:
Are you ready to save the world? Join the hunt for the 39 Clues in the bestselling book series and online at the website.

History is broken! Join the quest to save history with the Infinity Ring book series and online / mobile app game.

SCHOLASTIC, INFINITY RING, THE 39 CLUES, SPIRIT ANIMALS and associated logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Scholastic Inc.
© 2012 — 2013 Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.