Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Okay, save the last spot while I make a form

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Spot saved

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

dragonwolf1595

Form is in mod

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

dragonwolf1595

Form:

Name: Finchley Gardner (Finch)

Personality: Finchley doesn't talk very much. He prefers to stay silent and out of any conflict. His voice when he does speak, usually only about things that matter to him, sounds soft yet controlled. He is apathetic to many things, unless it concerns the safety of his city. He is very calm and collected, rarely getting angry or excited. Though he is passive, he will do what is necessary to protect his city, and will go the extra mile to protect his friends. He isn't mean or stern, though he appears to be stiff at times.

Explain how their personality changes throughout the story: He becomes friendlier and more outgoing I guess

Weapon: Is a handgun okay?

Strengths: He's a reader, and he's excellent at researching. He rarely lets anything distract him from what he's focusing on. Usually very calm in a fight.

Weaknesses: Just doesn't care, if the situation doesn't involve him or his city. Like if another city is in trouble, he won't go help unless begged. Though he is fit, he's not on the strong side of the spectrum, preferring agility to strength.

Disabilities: None

Looks: Finchley has unkempt sandy/mousy brown hair and pale green eyes. He is quite pale, and his body build is about average, leaning toward thin. He's about 5'9"

Clothing: He wears a longer, dark beige coat (that he takes off while flying) over a gray and white flannel shirt, with dark gray jeans, shoes that are red and white, and a small red scarf.

Scars?: Has a small white scar below his right eye

Wing color: Sandy/mousy brown, like his hair

Other odd attributes:

Backstory: He grew up knowing about the test and was a bit reluctant to take it, as he didn't want to spend the rest of his life having to protect a city. He wanted to have a normal, almost human life. Now he does protect the city, but often wishes he didn't have that responsibility.

Assigned City: Paris, France (he can speak fluent French, but doesn't have an accent)

Crush: None at the moment, but perhaps later on

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dogdragon1303

(So that is what you're gonna use the name for!)

Finch accepted.

I suppose we can start POV's. you can do ties or I can start if you really want me to, but it will have to be later if I do it.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

I don't know how this should start...

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

dogdragon1303

Adish flew over the city of Syndney. With the sun setting, it was starting to get cool. He scanned the city below, looking for danger. 

This time, he checked the city extra carefully, especially specific areas where people could hide very easily. 

Finally, he was done. He landed on top of a building and looked down at the city, though it was mostly a blue of green and red lights. A few cars were driving here and there, but most was quiet. 

Adish knew he should rest, tomorrow he was to set out and meet the other guardians, but he wasn't tired. He began to think about the "quest" he was assigned. It was almost too good to be true. Yes, it would be dangerous, and he didn't feel to comfortable leaving his city to some random guardian, but he had never been chosen 

to do anything important. Besides guard Sydney, of course.

At first, Adish hated being assigned here. He disliked the heat, and sand always seemed to get into his eyes. He had really been hoping for some place cooler, such as London. But over time, he had secretly begun to grow fond of the city and its inhabitants. Though he never really talked to any of them. He didn't really know if they knew he existed.

Not for the first time, Adish began to wonder if they were only sending him on this quest so they could get a more experienced guardian for Sydney. The others often thought he was too small and young to be guardian over such a big city, but he did his best, and he didn't seem to be doing so bad, in his opinion.

Adish shoved the thought away and tried to clear his mind. He lay down on the building and stared at the stars, willing himself to sleep.

---------------

Adish must have dozed off eventually, because he awoke to sunlight blaring in his face. He jumped up, inwardly freaking out. What time was it? He had wanted to check the city once more before he left, but judging by the position of the sun, it was too late for that. Adish knew he would be flying awhile, seeing as he was supposed to meet the others in London, England. He glanced at the city one last time and flew off, nearly bumping into a tower as he did so.

----------------------

Okay, so basically either do your person about to leave or on their journey to London. Whoever is in London obviously doesn't have to go anywhere, but you can just do her thoughts.

Also, Adish is kinda clumsy because of his eyesight (if you couldn't tell.)

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 4eb1cd3b83

penguinemerald214

a little confused on form

Maria 

F

sly sneaky. Will show off and never needs help (She thinks) Later she finds she can't do everything alone and becomes more open.

throwing star

Self sufficient

Too proud

tall long dark hair darker then white skin and mischievous eyes. Purple wings with sliver lining each feather.

Purple armour with a silver trim and snake engraving

Has a habit of disappearing

Born and raised by good people but for some reason was very sly and sneaky. She destroyed her monster which was a giant snake and ripped every scale off it then melted them down into armour.

• Posted at:

Written by a Greencloak, a magician of the House of Life, a daughter of Hecate goddess of magic, a Rainwing and owner of the Emerald Penguin Tailisman.

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Mira:

I flew over New York City. It was only 4 am and bitter cold chilled my body but I flew on, not caring that frost was beginning it's way onto my dark silver wings. I hadn't flown in a long time and it felt nice, considering that I had been trying to act like a normal human for the place three months.

There were very few people out this early but the ones that were out were all in cars. Very few walked out and those who did were covered in thick coats to try and protect themselves from the cold, a factor that I had gotten used to over my near year and a half year in NYC. 

Later that day, I was going to meet with some of the other guardians, the Sydney protector, the LA protector, the Honululu protector, the Amsterdam protector, the Huntsville protector, the Tokyo protector, the Paris protector, and the London protector. I had never met any of them before except for Austin, the protector of Los Angeles who my twin brother, Rorin was pretty close friends with. I never saw Rorin much lately because we had both been really busy with guarding our cities.

I landed on the tip of the Empire State Building, something that would likely sound ridiculous to anyone without wings, after looking around NYC a bit more for any criminals and decided that I should allow myself to rest an hour or two before heading to London where all of us were going to meet.

~.~

Two hours later, I woke up to the beautiful morning honks of New York City and in the horizon was a brilliant golden sunrise. I checked my watch which read 6:13. I had been asleep for just over two hours and I could afford to take my time to get to London. I quickly ate a sandwich that was wrapped up in my satchel and then soared east over the waking city of New York to meet the other assigned guardians in London to find out more about our mission.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles 

Deep in the dark I don't need the light

There's a ghost inside me

It all belongs to the other side

We live, we love, we lie

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

Nice to meet you, voice inside my head

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

I was having a nice evening in my city, Tokyo, Japan... was. Now, annoyingly, I was pursuing the trail of a man who had been seen kidnapping a young girl. After about half an hour of tracking him, I finally found him with the girl in an abandoned warehouse. He was only just forcing the girl out of his car. I glanced around from where I was in the shadows, then I noticed a hole in the ceiling. I skillfully and swiftly climbed up onto the flat roof of the warehouse and got my sniper gun ready, aiming it at one of the man's legs. I fired and the man yelled out and fell to the ground, holding his leg in pain. I then entered the warehouse and shot the man's arm when I saw him attempting to grab the girl to keep her from running. "Go, now. I'll deal with him." I told the girl, but she just stood there for a moment, staring at me in shock. "GO." I told her again, but in a sterner tone. That time she nodded and quickly ran out of the warehouse. I then turned to the man and grimaced in disgust. "People like you disgust me. I don't appreciate you causing turmoil in my city. It's time you paid for your sins." I muttered, darkly, aiming my sniper at his head. I fired, then, unfazed by what I had just done, I went back up to the roof and checked on the girl. I nodded in approval when I saw the child hug who I assumed to be her mother. I then went back to my small apartment for the night. After all, I needed to rest up before I started my trek to London, England tomorrow morning. Not being able to fly, even though I had wings, meant that trips lasted longer, so I usually had to leave early if I wanted to be on time for meetings with other guardians. The meeting was actually in three days, but the trip there would take at least a day and a half. So, I layed down on my japanese futon and allowed myself to drift to sleep...

~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up and got ready for my trip, making sure I had all the supplies I needed, including enough food and water. Once I was sure I was ready, I began my journey to London, England.

I will put Lilly's POV up tomorrow.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

It was the night before I would go on my journey to London. London was a little bit cold for my taste but I would go anyway. I had finished my 'guarding' or whatever I did here, and flew to a small neighboring town called Arab. Arab was small and had about two restaurants, and a few stores. It was becoming sunset so I flew back to Huntsville and to it's hot weather. I settled down in a pasture. looking at the starry sky. I wondered why had I even been assigned a city. I liked protecting people and all but I would prefer something else.

~..

I woke up and shook the dew from my hair, I took a quick look around and started my way to London.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I was happily enjoying the luau that the people of Honolulu put on for me. Unlike with most of the other guardians, the people of my city, Honolulu, Hawaii, knew of my existence and they all, well most of them anways, acknowledged me as their guardian, but many had also said that they considered me a friend and/or family. One thing I loved about Honolulu was that all of it's citizens were like one, big, happy family. Most of the residents of Honolulu were very kind and welcoming. Anyways, I had told them yesterday that I was going to be away on another mission for awhile and they insisted on throwing me a luau, which I allowed them to do. I had only left Honolulu for another mission once since I first came to this city, but only one guardian that I knew from that mission was going to be part of this mission, too, and that was Dexio Hernandez, the Guardian of Tokyo, Japan. Also, the people of Honolulu threw a luau for me that time, too.

I was watching some hula dancers dance when I felt a tug on my sleeve. I looked down to see Kai, a young boy who looked up to me more than the other kids and kinda felt like a little brother to me. "Oh, Kai. What is it?" I asked him with a warm smile. I noticed that he looked uneasy about something. "Lilly... Do you have to leave..?" He asked me and I crouched down to his level. "I do. It's an important mission I have to go on." I replied, truthfully. I made a point to not lie about important things as lying usually ended up just complicating things in the long-run. He still looked worried and I was surprised when he suddenly hugged me. "You'll come back, won't you?" His quivering voice asking that question tugged at my heartstrings, but I still smiled and gently hugged him back. "Of course. It may be dangerous, but you can bet that I will come back. Nothing will stop me from coming back to my beloved family." I replied in a calm voice that appeared to sooth him.

Once it was getting dark, I decided it was time for me to retire for the night. I thanked my people for the luau, then went to the house where I stayed with Kai and his family. Just as I was getting comfortable in my bed, Kai came in. "Kai?" I was a bit surprised, but then I smiled a bit when Kai yawned. "Um.. Lily..? Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked me and I nodded. "Of course, Kai.." I said and he climbed into my bed with me. Once we were both comfortable, I fell asleep quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to the sunrise shining through the window of my room. Careful not to wake Kai up, I got out of bed and quietly prepared for the trip. Once I left the house, I paused outside for a moment and turned back to the house. "Don't worry.. I'll be back before you know it.." I murmured, then I smiled and began flying toward London.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

Y'all are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!

Wow. Dexio got the moves.

okay. Form accepted.

I will do the POV where they meet after most everyone has done their beginning ones. 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

You all are doing so good! Once everyone (or most everyone) has done their beginning part, I will go ahead and make them meet.

also, form accepted.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

oh. They both went through.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

wolfheart1601

@Embyr, lol. Dexio's gotta make up for his lack of flight, so of course he's got the moves. XD To be honest, he reminds me a little of Batman, but I did not intend that. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

xD yea if they were superheroes he might be Batman. Except Batman is like "I CAN'T EVER KILL ANYONE YAAAUUGH"

Not really. But he has a rule to where he can't kill anyone.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dragonwolf1595

Sorry I haven't done mine yet. I'll do it when I get home!

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

angeldragon4125

up.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles 

We live, we love, we lie

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

dogdragon1303

@Edge that's fine.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I'll do my form soo, I promise.

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

dragonwolf1595

Finch

- - - - - -

I had initially opposed meeting up in London with other guardians, but I supposed I had no choice. If I had been called upon to assist somewhere besides Paris, which I usually never am, than it must be very important.

I was sitting at a cozy cafe, at a small table with only two chairs. I wore a long coat to hide my wings; they certainly would be a sight to others. My coffee was warm and my book was good, and for a few minutes I let my mind be engulfed in the book I was reading.

But I couldn't stay focused on the book for long before my mind once again returned to the meeting in London. I wondered how many other guardians would be there. Just a few? Dozens? Maybe even hundreds? I hoped that I didn't have to stay long, whatever the reason we were called there.

About half an hour later I exited the cafe and began strolling through the city, heading toward one of my favorite lookout places. I'd leave later this morning for London. Thankfully it didn't take very long to get there. A few hours' flight, a boat ride, more flight. I was thankful that Paris wasn't very far from the meeting place.

Eventually I reached the building I liked to rest on and look over the city. I preferred the Eiffel Tower over anything else, but most of the time there were people or tourists up at the top, snapping selfies or photographing panoramic pictures of Paris's skyline. I could only ever be up there at night, when it was rare people were to come up.

For a few hours I scanned the city, taking care of any problems that arose. I scouted around, but tried not to use up much energy, as I would need that later on.

Eventually it came time to begin my journey to London. Hoping nothing bad would occur while I was away, I spread my wings and took to the sky.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

wolfheart1601

@Embyr, lol. That's true. He would actually probably be like a mix between Batman and Redhood. XD

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

@Edge 

That last sentence made me start mentally singing "Take to the Sky"

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

Thumbnail avatar f5b388e88d

amberbutterfly669

Amber~

London was pretty close to Amsterdam, so I took my time flying over and enjoyed the scenery. Vast green fields, farms filled with swaying crops, and cities everywhere. Then I got totally distracted by this one pelican who kept squawking at me and darting away. Finally I followed it only to have it plunge into the ocean and throw a fish at me

"What the heck?" I hollered, dodging the fish, and then I shot away. It just wasted like 20 minutes of my time! 

• Posted at:

-Amberwolf-*Snowlilyy*|Rebellious|

Essanieraen Mystical Traitare

<Catisar>

-Luxis-

Queen of wolf dragons

Rubyn|Silverjack|Aulumi|Echo|Jade|Skrill|Septys|Noire Rouge|Red Dusk|Valley

#Amuke

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace also has a bit of a British accent.

Karina-Grace

I was flying over my beautiful city of London, England just scouting for trouble and waiting for the other Guardians to get here. I was quite upset that some other guardian was going to watch over my city, someone I had never met. Suddenly, I heard loud bangs and yelling. I swooped into the building where the bangs and yelling came from, and I found a man trying to rob a family and shooting at them. I quickly swooped into hiding.

"HEY!" I shouted. The robber turned around and so did the family. I swooped down,  grabbed the gun out of the robbers hand, and pointed it at him. 

"Follow me." I ordered, and he turned.

"Why would-" He started.

"Now." I said sternly, and flew out.

He followed me and I led him to the police, then wwnt back to waiting.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

I am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too."

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Alia|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

wolfheart1601

@Embyr, I love that song! Owl City is awesome!! X3

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Name : Serafina (goes by Sera) Archangel 

Personality : She's kind of closed off to other people. Lonely. Low self-esteem. Scared a lot. Trust issues. Quick-witted, clever, smart, kind. She has been abused. 

Explain how their personality changes through the story : She will be more open to people, less lonely, confident, brave, fearless, kind, and caring. Really brave. Also loyal to the end, very trustworthy and more trusting. 

Weapon : Uses a 25 caliber shotgun, throwing knives, and a dagger, crossbow. 

Strengths : Fire, water, light, sun, moon, stars 

Weaknesses : Ice, shadows, darkness. 

Disabilities : asmatic

Looks : Brown hair that is fire red at tips, flame colored eyes, tall, lean, curvy, flexible, beautiful, muscular but lithe frame, atheltic build. Dark eyelashes frame her eyes. Pink lips. Tan skin. 

Clothing : Colorado Rockies t-shirt, black cargo pants, and royal purple converse. Sometimes she wears a crop top undeneath a turqoise cold-shoulder shirt with jeans and red high tops. 

Scars : One on wrist, two on hips, several on her back.  

Wing color : The color of the sunrise. 

Other odd attributes : Her eyes change color depending on her mood. 

Other : From America 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

dogdragon1303

@Cutewolf sorry but someone already made a form. It was taking too long. You can be a guardian who watched another city while the main ones are gone, though!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Adish arrived in London, England at long last.

He had been flying for a little less than a week, and his wings were getting very sore and achy.

It was well past midnight, he guessed. A cold breeze sent a shiver down his spine and he landed quietly on a building.

The Elder Guardians, the ones in command of organizing the guardians to cities and basically rulers of the guardians, had told him that they would be meeting on the Elizabeth tower, also known as Big Ben.

Adish had looked at a tourist map and had found the tower's location. He set off and flew through the cold, crisp air for about an hour until he finally arrived at the clock tower.

It was very large. That was about all Adish could make out with his bad eyesight seeing as it was so dark. He flew to the top of the tower and glanced around.

A voice made him jump.

"Good. You're here." Adish turned around and saw an older man with grey-streaked brown hair. He wore a long, black coat and his wings were brown with grey streaks running through them.

"You're-" Adish started

The old man interrupted him, "I'm the one who will fill you in on any information needed for the quest. But hold your questions until the others arrive."

Adish blinked as a girl landed on the tower with a thump. She scowled at the old man, "So who exactly is going to be watching MY city?"

The old man rolled his eyes, "Adish, this is Karina. He is guardian of London. Karina this is Adish, guardian of Sydney, Australia."

Karina gave a slight nod of greeting and the old man went on, "All will be explained when the others arrive. Meanwhile, get comfortable."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I landed in London my skin shivering. It was much colder here than it was in Alabama. I flew to a clocktower, I could see the Sydney guardian and the London guardian talking with a man in a black cloak. Landing I walked up to them, "Hello, now what am I doing here? I would like to get back home soon."

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

The man introduced me and the Sydney guardian.

"Addish, this is Karina-Grace. Karina-Grace, this is Addish." The man said.

"It's Kari." I said coldly.

Then, another Guardian flew in.

"Hello, now what am I doing here? I would like to get back home soon." 

"I was wondering the same thing." I said coldly. "I will NOT leave my city in some other Guardians hands."

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

I am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too."

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Alia|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

After flying for a few days, I finally got to London, England. It was easy to find the right tower, too. All I had to do was search for other winged people gathered together. When I did, I landed by them. I gave them all a bright smile and waved. "Aloha, everyone!" I greeted, cheerfully. I wasn't greeted very warmly, but to be honest, I didn't expect to be anyway. I was sure that every guardian who was here or on their way here was worried about how their city was faring with new guardians, me included. But, I had been told several times by my Hawaiian family that I had a habit of hiding my negative emotions behind a cheerful smile. Anyways, by the time it was noon, every guardian was here, except one, though it didn't surprise me that he would be the last to get here. My cat ears twitched when I heard the faint sound of familiar footsteps coming up the tower's stairs. As soon as he came to where we were I greeted him with a hug. "Aloha, Dexio!" I said, but he simply sighed in response. "Konnichiwa, Lillith. Now, please let go of me." He responded and I quickly let go. "Ah! Right, you're not a hugger! Sorry!" I replied with a nervous chuckle.

Dexio~

It took longer than I expected to get to London, England, though it was a relatively smooth trip. I did, however, end up having to buy food when I got into London, which I ate on my way to the tower that the guardians were to meet at. When I reached the base of the tower I sighed. "Of course the meeting place would be at the top of a darn tower.." I muttered, irrately, but I continued on, climbing up the stairs towards the top of the tower. Once I reached the top I was greeted by a familiar face and hug. "Aloha, Dexio!" The pinkette cheerfully greeted me. I sighed. "Konnichiwa, Lillith. Now, please let go of me." I replied, in a less than cheerful manner. I seemed to get the hint quicker this time than he did the first time he hugged me. I literally had to punch him off of me that time, but he seemed to respect my lack of fondness for hugs after that. "Ah! Right, you don't like hugs! Sorry!" He apologized, quickly letting go of me. I nodded in acceptance of his apology, then turned to the man with brown and gray hair. "Now that we're all here, what is this new mission all about?" I asked in all seriousness.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

The old man held up his wrinkled hand for silence. 

"All will be explained in due time. We still have to wait for a few more guardians. But let me tell you, this proposition I have for you is not a question. You were chosen to do it, and you will."

All of the guardians glanced at eachother, confused.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"Will it let me be able to leave my stupid city?" I asked. All the other Guardians looked at me. "What I don't like being a guardian." I shrugged.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

dragonwolf1595

Finch:

I didn't like the thought of being chosen for anything new. I was content with my life in Paris, and didn't want to take on any more responsibilities. The old man gazed at each of us with critical eyes, as if judging us based on how we looked alone. Which I suppose wasn't wrong. Glancing around, I too noticed that some of us were smaller or less muscular than others. If we weren't the strongest group in the world, why had we been called?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

"Oh! Hey, Dexio, has your wing gotten any better?" Lillith suddenly asked me, much to my annoyance. And no sooner had he asked me that did my crippled wing decide to suddenly spaz out on me. It jerked out from under my cloak, sending shockwaves of pain through my body. It took all of my strength to keep from yelling out. I grimaced in pain as I slowly and painfully folded that wing back under my cloak. "Does that answer your question?" I asked, glaring at Lillith. I knew it wasn't his fault, but the pain usually made me bitter towards anyone near me. "Oh... Do you think it will ever get better?" Lillith asked me and I sighed, relieved that the pain was dulling back down now. "No. I personally don't believe that my wing will ever get better." I replied, then noticed several of the other guardians were giving me surprised looks. I glared at them, annoyed. "What are you all looking at?"

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

I am gonna start doing Adish first person

------------

(Let's just say everyone arrived now.)

Adish:

I watched as many guardians landed on the roof. There was the London guardian, Tokyo guardian, Hawaii, Paris...

Wow. There were ten of us here, not including the old man.

"Now." The old man started, "You're probably wondering why you are all here. Rest assured, you will soon have answers. 

"Just recently, a very large group of enemies was spotted coming this way. While some of them are human, most are Jhahiin"

Silence filled the room. The Jhahiin were winged creatures like us, too, except their wings were leathery, like a bat. They were sworn enemies of the guardians, and when they attacked, they attacked hard.

"As you well know," The old man continued, "The Jhahiin are a violent bunch. Last time they attacked, fourty years ago, they killed many and left many for dead. They attacked very suddenly then. We had no warning. But now we do."

The old man took a deep breath, "Your task is to fly to where the armies are and find whatever is causing this. We have reason to believe they have a leader. When you find it, you are to report to us immediately. No taking chances. Unless, of course, you know for certain you can take him out."

Shocked silence greeted the old man's words.

"Wait a moment," the Paris guardian started, "You want us to go stop the massive army by ourselves? Some of us are barely fourteen! Don't you have other, more EXPIERIENCED guardians to do this?"

I agreed and yet disagreed at the same time. I knew I might be young, turning fifteen next month, but no way was I going to turn down this chance. No one had ever let me do anything this important before. Still, he had a point. There were lots more guardians the Elders could choose from.

The old man frowned, "There was much dispute among who we chose to go, trust me," he glared at the Paris guardian, "But our reasons are our own."

I glared at him, "If we are going on this quest, we have the right to know why we were chosen."

The old man sighed reproachfully, "You WILL go. The council agreed on it, and it shall be so. You will set off tomorrow."

"And who will be guardian of our cities while we are gone?" The London protector asked.

"Yes. Who?" I echoed.

"Worry not. We have chosen very capable guardians to watch your city. Now, you must prepare for your journey."

---------------------

I got a surprise planned for later *Evil grin* 

Please tell me before you do anything huge. I have planned the story out.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

dogdragon1303

Oh, sorry. I forgot that Dexio can't land on the roof because of his wing. Just say he reached the top of the stairs.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

#Remember9/11

Captain Jack Sparrow

should not perish

angeldragon4125

Mira:

I got the feeling that this old man was being very vague to us about our mission on purpose, but I didn't really mind. I was more the type who trusted people who seemed trusting and didn't trust others who didn't feel trustworthy and it usually worked out okay, but I could see that the other Guardians, especially Karina-Grace, or as she preferred to be called, Kari.

Out of all of us, I preferred Adish, Austin, and Petra the most. I know that it was a bit strange for a girl to prefer the boys over girls but most of the other girls were so different from me that it all made this a bit awkward for us. Kari was cold, closed-off, and a bit to anti-social even for someone as anti-social as me. Lillith and Dexio were okay, but Dexio was so to the point and Lillith was bubbly it made me wonder how they were even friends. Petra seemed so in control that it made me respect her a lot, even though she didn't even want to guard a city and Adish was like me in the way that we were both very quiet, anti-social, and we both fidgeted a lot. Finch was very quiet and like me, didn't talk much and I found out that like me, he wanted to learn more about humans, even act like them. Amber was shy, clingy, and pretty nice when she didn't feel threatened. Finally, Austin was, well, Austin. He was social, popular even though he, Rorin, and I all knew that he would prefer to watch from the shadows, calm, and friendly.

"So what city do you guard?" a voice next to me asked and I woke out of day-dreaming to see Kari staring at me expectantly, waiting for a response.

"Oh, sorry. I guard New York," I responded softly and she nodded. "What about you?"

"I'm the protector here in London," she said and I mentally hit myself repeatedly for not noticing her British accent that she had most likely picked up while guarding this city.

"Ummm.. cool," I murmured and fortunately was saved by the old guy who still hadn't introduced himself to us and I didn't recognize him from the Council of Elders unless they had recently recruited him.

"Karina-Grace, please stop talking and focus on the task at hand," he said warningly before leading us outside. Next to me, she muttered, "It's Kari, for goodness sakes. Get. It. Right."

I had to smile at that one. Maybe I would enjoy the other Guardian's company more than I had planned. I just wished that Rorin was here so that I wouldn't miss him or NYC as much as I did, even though most of the New Yorkers didn't even know that I existed in the first place. I missed my sleeping place on the Empire State Building, my favorite cafe, Cafe Grumpy (it's a real place, I kid you not), the alley cats who had saved me from getting spotted multiple times and who had slept with me, and I missed knowing that I was in a place of power, helping humans. Me, the anti-social, weird girl with a scar going from my head to my knee from a car accident and who wanted to act like a human so much that I almost never flew, was a protector of people, even if they didn't even know who I was.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles 

We live, we love, we lie

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7