Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"Well then, can I just leave this other guardian in charge of my city forever?" I asked, "This might be a nice little joy ride don't you guys think. Also old guy, how is Dexio going to get there? He can't fly remember." My skin slightly shivered from a chilling wind, the Hawaii guardian looked even weirder than most of us with his cat ears and rainbow wings. "So when are we leaving?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Lilly~

Once the old man was don'e explaining the mission, I couldn't help but feel nervous, but I didn't let it show on my face. "I feel honored to have been chosen, despite me not being the most skilled or experienced guardian in the world." I said with a smile. It was then that I thought again about what he said. 'Wait.. He said our task is to fly to where the armies are. Dexio won't like that..' I thought and I could already sense the irritation coming from the flightless guardian beside me. "I just have one problem with this mission. The council should know that I can't fly. I may be the most experienced guardian out of those who were chosen for this, but if I can't even get there it won't matter. So, I hope the council thought of an alternate means of transportation for me." Dexio said to the old man. I knew he wouldn't be happy if someone had to carry him, so I hoped that the council had thought of that.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

The old man raised an eyebrow at Dexio. "Yes. I forgot. You all will be walking." He ignored the annoyed responses coming from the guardians, "You may ride in cabs and buses, but you are not, under any circumstances, to reveal your true identity. Thus, Lily, you may want to buy a hat."

The old man smiled slightly, "We rented a hotel for you. Unfortunately, we could only get two rooms. You will have to decide how to deal with that."

And, after telling us the room numbers, the old man flew off.

The ten stared at each other awkwardly.

"I suppose we shall do a room for the girls and a room for the guys?" Amber said.

Everyone quickly agreed.

As we walked (out of courtesy to Dexio) to the hotel, I hoped there would be enough beds.
-------------------

We went up to the room reserved for us. The hotel was very cheap. It had a simple, dirty cafeteria, a green pool, and three floors.

We walked to the top floor and found our room, room 3A. The girls took the room next to it and we waved goodnight.

We walked into the room.

And there was one bed.

We all stood frozen, staring at it in silence for a long time.

I spoke up, "Um-I'll sleep on the floor."

----------------------

After about an hour, we had all found places to rest.

We were all, excluding Dexio, sprawled on the ground. I lay beside the window.
We had insisted on Dexio sleeping in the bed because of his wing.

So we lay awkwardly on the dirty hotel floor, trying to fall asleep.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

There was only one bed in  the room I volunteered to let someone else take it I wasn't that tired. I had stopped in Ireland and New York, Everyone got settled in and I slipped out of the room. I made sure to sty above the clouds but low enough so I could see the city. I heard the screech of tires, I landed close to where the ssound had come from. A black Tahoe turned down a side road, towards a ware house, Why did bad guys always have to be in ware houses? A man got  out with two others, they hd two children that looked the age of nine and seven. Considering weather to go and get Kari or do it myself they had gone inside so I followed. They tied up the children and one turned around to find me right behind him "Now, we can do this the nice way by you leaving and turning yourself in or you can stay here and ensure you death." I said.

The man looked at me not noticing my wings, he pulled out a gun and I knocked it out of his hand. It fired when it hit the floor, the other two men ran to the scene, I threw one of my daggers and it hit one in the head. The man slumped to the floor, dead. The other ran at me trying to surprise me but I just opened my wings flying upward. I threw my other dagger at one it hit him in the head too. The last one tried to get away but I ran my Longsword through his chest. I untied the kids and left them at a police department.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

The guys, including me, had all insisted that Dexio take the one bed that was in the hotel room, though he tried to refuse. He probably just didn't know how to react to our kindness. As a matter of fact, he looked a bit flustered, which was rare for him. But, eventually we were able to get him to accept our insistence and he claimed the bed. I laid down beside the bed, but it wasn't very comfortable. I was exhausted from flying so much, but I was sure that Dexio was more exhausted than any of us, since he had to walk probably twice as long as we had to fly to get here. Just thinking about that and my bed back in Honolulu was enough to help me fall asleep.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Actually, Karina doesn't have a bit of a British accent, she has an accent that sounds like she has lived in London her whole life.

Karina-Grace

We went into our rooms, the boys in one and the girls in the other. The room had two beds. "If there are terrible, destructive monsters coming, I want to protect my city myself, not just leave it to be guarded by some Guardian with no expierience." I muttered coldly.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

dogdragon1303

I awoke with a jolt, sat up and bumped my head on the windowsill.

Everyone else was starting to wake, too.

Most were packing. I had already packed and even slept in my daytime clothes, so I was ready to go.

"So," Austin started, "How did everyone sleep?"

We all glared at him in response.

"Oh, okay then." Austin became very focused on his backpack.

After we had all packed, we went downstairs to eat breakfast.

-----

The girls were already down there, just starting to eat.

"This place may be dirty." Amber said as she passed us on her way to sit down, "But it sure does have good sausages."

I wish I shared her sense of optimism.

I stepped forward, realizing the line had moved, misjudged the distance and bumped into Dexio. Curse these eyes. "Sorry" I muttered.

I was glad that no one else was here. It would be a strange sight to see us all, ten teens with no adults eating at a dirty hotel. Plus, Lily hadn't yet gotten a hat.

The guy was weird, I thought. He was so...happy. I wondered how he could be so happy when we were leaving to go on a quest in the middle of nowhere. And also leaving out cities to a random stranger.

I felt slightly angry at the Council. They were demanding us to do this when not everyone really could. Dexio would have a hard time, not to mention Lily would be a constant worry because of his ears.

I started looking around at everyone.

Finch, the Paris guardian, seemed decent. Maybe the least willing to go on this quest, but other than that he was fine.

Amber was nice. Maybe slight too optimistic, but at least it was better than pessimistic. She was like me. Anti-social and quiet. We would get along fine.

Austin was probably the one I felt we would get along least well. He seemed like one of those "popular" kids, like the ones down in the tunnel. At least he wasn't snobby. Maybe over time we could get along.

Kira scared me. She was very cold and I dreaded getting on the wrong side of her.

Dexio scared me even more. The guy was like a Batman with wings. He was so dark and brooding.

-------

After eating, we checked out with the register, who gave us weird looks but didn't say anything.

We had to hide Lily until we found a shop that sold hats. Kira ran it, bought a rainbow hat, and threw it to Lily. He caught it and put it on, satisfied with the coloration.

"Right." Kira started, "We go North. As soon as we hit the ocean, we fly. The old man told me the island they were on was a little off the North coast. Fly straight and we reach it eventually. Some of us will have to carry Dexio." She said. "Let's go."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I arrived at the hotel when everyone was eating and we were now leaving. We first went to a train station (with the help of Kari), it wasn't one of the best but we managed.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

dogdragon1303

*Bumps this thread*

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfheart1601

Um... I know Dexio has a cloak to hide his wings, but how are the others hiding theirs?

Dexio~

My usual, serious expression never left my face, even as I watched Lillith frolick around us at the joy of receiving a new hat, which I honestly thought made him stand out more than his cat ears would. I sighed. "Lillith..." I started. "Yes, Dexio?" Lillith replied, happily. "Remind me... How old are you now?" I asked him and he smiled. "19!" "Then stop acting like a child. You're attracting more attention than we need." I replied, a bit harsher than intended, but despite that it didn't seem to dampen his spirits. "Sorry, but I'm just so excited! It's not often we get to go on a great adventure like this! Aren't you at least a little bit excited?" He replied. "I've already been on three other missions similar to this, so I suppose it's not very exciting to me anymore. Not that it really ever was..." I just muttered the last sentence to myself.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

Let's say they all packed something to hide their wings.

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

I'll POV sometime today.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

"You're a superstar and you don't need a golden crown..."

"Usually, I don't give in so quick, what you done to me?"

"I don't wanna live in a world without you, no.... no..."

dogdragon1303

Hey Edge, can you do a part? I understand if you're too busy.

Adish:

I was the first to step out of the bus we had taken to the train station.

Rain pattered on the metal roof above us and a cold blast of wind blew some of it into my face.

It was the second day of our traveling. We were going to take the train to a hotel which we would stay at for the night. I was slightly nervous, but Kira insisted that she had enough money to get us in, so we trusted her.

We all still didn't know each other that well. I kept waiting for someone to make the first move. I couldn't make myself get to know anyone. I had been like that my whole life.

I twitched nervously as the train approached. It huffed to a stop in front of us and, after giving the stationmaster our tickets, we stepped in.

I relished the warmth.

"How about we meet to get something to eat in two hours?" Austin asked. We all nodded in agreement and went to find seats. (Did you realize nearly all of that rhymed?)

I sat with Dexio and Finch.

We were all of us were quiet people, so we exchanged a few words then went silent.

I stared out the window for a long time, and finally fell asleep.

------------------

Finch shook me awake, "We're getting something to eat. Coming?"

I tiredly nodded, embarrassed that I had fallen asleep. It was bad enough being nearly the youngest and shortest, but now I had fallen asleep like a child.

Technically, I was a child, but still.

I stood up and followed Finch and Dexio, tripping over myself as I did so.

"Wonder how much longer until we arrive?" I heard Lily say as we entered.

"Stop complaining. We'll arrive soon enough." Kira snapped

Lily rolled his eyes and when Kira looked away he mouthed, "bad attitude."

A waiter took our orders and we sat down.

I started thinking about my city and realized how attached most guardians became with their cities after a few years, months in my case, of watching over it. I had only been gone about a week, and here I was worrying myself to a near panic attack about it. There had been a recent crime spree before I left. I had managed to take all of the criminals to prison, but I was worried that they would escape again. There had been quite a few, robbing banks and kidnapping children. Luckily, I had returned all the stolen items (and children) to their owners. And parents.

I had noticed the others were looking worried, too. Well, all but one, that is.
--------

I forgot her name. The one who doesn't really like being a guardian. Sorry!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Bump!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I thought bout how these guardians were to attached to their cities. Why had I even become a guardian? All I wanted was to be free and not be stationed in one city, of course I still protected my city but I also worked in cities surrounding it. As far a Birmingham.  Adish looked worried, I watched the news and had seen that there had been a crime spree in his city, "Your city will be fine, I can't say i know how you feel. Huntsville is pretty low on the crime rate." I said giving him a smile.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I watched the waiter leave our table after he got all of our orders, then I looked at the others and noticed that most of them didn't seem to be very social. I suddenly got an idea and clapped my hands together in excitement. I smiled at everyone. "I know what we could do while we wait for our food! How about we go around the table and each of us can reintroduce ourselves and tell us all a little something about ourselves? It doesn't have to be anything big. It can be a simple fact, like your favorite color or something." I suggested, then went on, not really letting them object to it. "I'll go first! My name is Lillith Cowell, but you can all call me Lilly! And..... Oh! I know! I love sweets! Especially chocolate!" I told them, happily. For a moment, no one else made any attempt to go along with my idea, but then I smiled when Dexio sighed. "Fine.. My name is Dexio Hernandez... My favorite food is any sushi with teriyaki sauce..." He muttered, just loud enough for all of us to hear him.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfbird1019

Kari wears a black hooded cloak.

Karina-Grace

I looked at the cheery one, Lillith, with a cold expresion.

"Fine. I am Karina-Grace Sorelia Sparrows. But DON'T call me Karina-Grace. I go by Kari, and only Kari." I said coldly. "That is all anyone needs to know."

I turned away to look out the window as we waited for our food.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"Okay, I am Petra Stone, my favorite food is beer brazed rabbit. Or any type of rabbit for that matter. " I said in mock enthusiasm just as Lilly had. "Well this game is boring. I have an even better idea, how about we play Lilly will shut up so we can think . And maybe you can try and be a little less happy. It's weird."

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Finch

- - - - - -

I sipped on my tea and watched as some of the others introduced themselves and said a random fact about themselves. It was kinda stupid, but whatever. 

Finally it came to my turn to speak. Might as well get this over with.

"I'm Finchley Gardner," I said. "You can just call me Finch. I'm the guardian of Paris. Uh, I like coffee and....books." I shrugged. "That's about it." 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

The food came and the waiter that had brought it left. I had ordered cream soda and fish and chips.

"Right, great. We don't have much longer before we have to leave, leaving our town in a random stranger's hands, meanwhile awful monsters could be attacking." I said in a mocking cheerful voice. "Why, aren't we just having the most jolly time?" 

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I heard Kari say "Right, great. We don't have much longer before we have to leve, leaving our town in a random stranger'shands, meanwhile awful monster could be attacking. Why, aren't we just having a jolly time?" I grinned at her, "Why yes we are!" I said in the same voice as she did, "We get to be on stupid trains and buses, and when we end that we will be taking turns carrying Dexio. Sound like fun right?"

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

dogdragon1303

(Errhm. The crime spree was from a few weeks ago. Adish already took care of it. It didn't just happen.)

Adish:

I glared at Kari and Petra. "Oh yes. And being on a quest with you mopers is sure helping."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

I shot Addish a warning look. "Well, being on a quest with you is not exactly blinding either. We should probably get going now."

I heard someone graon and someone else mutter it was freezing.

"Bundle up." I said.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I kicked Adish in the shin "I'm leaving," I said and got up from the table, "There's nine of you and you will be fine without me. I just want to get back to Huntsville and away from you brats."

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"Trust me, I would rather leave then stay and ride another bus. Don't lose the plot, mate." I said to Petra, then stood. "We should probably get going now."

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"Don't call me mate, London girl."

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

I shot a warning glare at Petra. "Well then don't call me 'London Girl.'" I said, then stood and went towards the door. I turned and looked at the others. "So, what is our transportation this time?"

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Finch

- - - - - - 

I gave a loud sigh and stood up. 

"Right, well, I have better things to do than listen to pointless arguments." I turned, and someone snorted, "Like what, sleeping?" 

I turned back around and shrugged. "Yeah." I picked up what was left of my food and headed out of the dining car toward my former compartment. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Even broken in spirit as he is, no one feels more deeply than he does the beauties of nature." ~Frankenstein

angeldragon4125

Mira:

After a very awkward dinner where each of us introduced ourselves and said an "interesting fact" about ourselves, I headed back to my sleep compartment. As I got into bed, I realized that because of my ADHD, I wouldn't be able to get to sleep for a long time. I snuck out of my area and to the door that led outside, then hesitated. Should I?

I shrugged and pulled the door open enough to slip outside. It was a beautiful, cool night and the half moon glowed brightly above the train. I flew up onto the roof of the train and sat down, shivering slightly at the bitter chill from the wind, and then began to hum softly.

The song, in question, that I was humming was a song that I heard from one of the cars back in NYC and it been stuck in my head ever since. After humming the whole song a couple times and watching the passing landscape, I began to sing it. I had no idea what the song was called but I liked it even though I wasn't a great singer.

"Don't wait until the morning
Don't wait until the light hits the cracks in the floor
Been living in the flight path
Not perfect but it's all that we can afford
I spent the whole day working
Been trying to pin these dreams to the wings of a check
Don't wait until the morning
So tired but I don't want to go to sleep yet
I've been killing myself to make the dead man's dollar
Been killing myself to make the dead man's dollar
Been killing myself, killing myself
'Cause I want to make a life, make a life for you."

I stopped when I heard someone clear their throat behind me and whirled around to find Kari watching me. At dinner with her and Petra, it had been very tense and actually a bit scary.

"Hi..." I murmured and began to reach down to climb down to the door so I could ge to sleep, but she stopped me with a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and she gave me a sort of half-smile.

"You're a really nice singer, Mira," she said and then climbed down ahead of me. I stared at her, shell-shocked. She knew my name since when?

I think I'm gonna have to pull Austin of this because I can't handle more than one character right now. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

dogdragon1303

(It's Adish, not Addish)

Adish:

I gave a sigh of irritation. How were we ever supposed to complete this quest if everyone kept arguing? 

Maybe I shouldn't have snapped at the girls, but ever since we had started, all I had heard was grumbling and whining. It was starting to get on my nerves.

Since I knew it was useless to try to sleep, I spent a few hours walking around the train, exploring the different compartments (besides the full ones) and looking out different windows.

After a few hours of this, I got bored and went back to my compartment. Then I remembered that two other people were in there. I didn't want to be around people right now.

Quickly, I opened the compartment door and grabbed my staff, which I wouldn't leave there no matter what.

Then I went to find another compartment.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

It was cold outside. I rushed back inside to my room, then just sat on my bed. I thought about what I should do, since I could not get any sleep. I decided to explore the train in the dark, since no one else would notice. I walked out of my room and wandered down the dark hall of the train.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

angeldragon4125

Mira:

Kira and I went back inside the train together and went our separate ways, her to the compartment that she shared with Amber and me to mine which I fortunately had to myself.

On the way back to my compartment, I passed another one from which I heard talking. Curious despite myself, I stopped walking and leaned over to listen in. That was when I realized that I was listening to Lillith and Dexio have a conversation. Embarrassed beyond belief and not wanting to get caught eavesdropping, I backed away and was about to continue on when something that Dexio said caught my attention.

"I don't even know why I'm here," he muttered angrily. "I can't even fly and I'm just holding everyone up."

That was interesting....

"Don't feel like that, Dexio," Lillith replied softly and Dexio replied furiously, "You don't have a messed up wing like I do, Lilly. Stop talking."

Worried, I sat down carefully, trying to avoid being heard and I began to hum softly. 

"What's that sound?" Dexio asked, clearly annoyed.

"Sounds like it's coming from outside," Lillith replied and opened the curtain to find me singing softly in front of him. I ignored the two of them and continued to sing the song, another one that I heard learned from the New Yorker's and listening in on their radios.

"Sometimes I feel like I can't remember
Waking up with you when we were together
I lost my temper, you left at midnight
We saw the tears fall like rain on the headlights

It was always you and me
How could we be nothing, nothing?
I know that we don't speak
But if I could ask you one thing, one thing?",

I sang quietly, continuously ignoring the boys who were staring at me in surprise. When I was finished with the song, minus the bad language, I stared up at them from where I sat. We stayed like that for at least three minutes and then I stood up and continued onto my room. I could feel the shocked stares of the boys burning into my back as I strode through the train car and to my empty compartment to go to sleep.

~.~

The next morning, I went to breakfast with Petra who's compartment was next to mine. As we walked past the boy's compartment, Lillith stuck his head out and said, "Hey."

I stopped and met his gaze. "Yeah?" I replied quietly, making sure not to wake Dexio who I was pretty sure was still asleep.

"Thank you for last night," he said quietly and I nodded.

"I don't think you got to introduce yourself last night at dinner, right?"

I nodded again and said, "I'm Mira."

"Well, thank you, Mira," he said seriously. "Dexio needed that."

I managed a quick smile before racing ahead of Petra who gave me a questioning glance. I needed some room to breath and suddenly, the train felt very small. Spotting the same door from last night, I darted through it and climbed up onto the roof of the speeding train. The sun was rising and I guessed it was around 6:30 A.M.

"Wait, I thought we were friends
I don't know what you want from me
I guess I'll never see you again
Now that you don't need my company

I'm moving on, yeah
Just like you told me too
I'm growing up
Just like you wanted me too

I'm moving on
Yeah, I'm growing up

I'm pretty sure you're doing just fine without me
Now my head's on fire and I can't get enough sleep
Are you gonna tell your new friends all about me
And how my loneliness would hold me back from you

They don't know our history
They don't know what you do to me
They don't know our history
And how I'm crumble at your feet

Well, I'm moving on
Yeah, I'm growing up

Well, I'm moving on
Yeah, I'm growing up
Just like you wanted me too."

The singing helped me calm down a bit but I still hung around on the roof for a few minutes before heading back to breakfast.

When I got down there, Petra and Lillith gave me questioning looks, both of which I succeeded in ignoring and sat down between Amber and Finch.

"What's for breakfast?" I managed to choke out, forcing myself to meet everyone's gaze.

P.S. ~ Mira does NOT have a crush on Lillith, for the moment at least. Maybe later, but this scenario was because she was really not used to being put in the spotlight and it scared her.

GO THROUGH PLS!

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

It was morning, so I went back to the dining car. As I walked in, people gave me puzzled looks because I came through the door on the opposite side of the dining car from the rooms and not the door that led to the dining car. Ignoring their looks, I sat down.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I walked around the train and saw Adish in a compartment by himself. I walked inside of it and sat down, he just ignored me, "I'm sorry about what happened at dinner. I just don't work well with others. I'm pretty sure I am the last person you want to see, so I'll just leave." I said and walked back out. I heard Mira singing in front of a compartment, Lillith and Dexio were just staring at her. After that she just walked away, leaving them gawking at her. "She has a lovely voice doesn't she." I said, kept walking and called over my shoulder, "Also Dexio, you aren't slowing us down. We would have to stop on the way there anyway and one of us would probably drop out of the sky and drown." After that I went back to my compartment. I liked Kari, for some reason I liked her the most so far out of all these weirdos. Lillith was just to weird and happy for me, Dexio, well he was just Dexio.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

As I ate my breakfast, I thought about dinner the night before and started feeling a little depressed, though I made sure not to show it on my face. I knew me being depressed wouldn't help our team to work together and bond. I reflected on our trip up to this point and wasn't satisfied with what I remembered. 'I promised myself that I'd get every team I went on a mission with to get along and work together better! I can't give up now!' I thought to myself, feeling my determination resurface. I smiled at Kari, who was sitting beside me. "So, Kari, are some things that you like to do for fun?" I asked, attempting to start a happier conversation than any of us had had yet.

Dexio~

When I woke up, I didn't see Lillith in the room. 'He must've already gone to breakfast.. Knowing him, he probably decided to be considerate and not wake me up.' I thought as I got up. I got ready for the day and headed to the dining car. Sure enough, we I entered, I saw Lillith already eating and trying to start a conversation with Kari. He smiled and waved at me as I sat down across from him, then he directed his attention back at Kari. I didn't really pay attention to their conversation and when I got my breakfast I thought as I ate. 'I wonder how much the others are going to argue today.. Hm... Maybe Lillith will actually succeed with loosening the tension today... He did pretty well with that during the last mission we went on together, though I only smiled once.. I think he was disappointed about that, but oh well..'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I went to go get breakfast nd sat down by Dexio, "So, what is Tokyo like?" I asked. Why was I even trying to start a conversation with this guy? He seemed like he hated the world.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

"So, what is Tokyo like?" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Petra's voice and the mention of my city. I hesitated to reply, but figured I would, since I knew it would probably only cause more tension in the group if I started ignoring everyone. "It's busy during the day and full of bright and beautiful lights at night. Though there are a few less populated areas that are considerably less busy and darker. Those places are where most of the criminals cause trouble and usually where I dispatch at least one a night." I replied, my usual expression unchanging.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"Well, I like flying." I replied to Lilly. "And being the Guardian of London. That's really all." 

I was glad Lilly was trying to stop the tension, as I was not very good at doing that. I really needed to be more cooperative and friendly, ao hopefully this was my chance to change a little.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"That sounds nice. Huntsville is very busy, but I prefer to stay in the smaller towns of Arab, Ruth, and Braishers Chapel. How did you and Lilly become friends? You are the unlikeliest pair." I was trying to be nice and cheer him up. He always seemed so angery.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot