Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Mira:

After another sort of awkward meal with the group which, fortunately, was sort of un-awkwarded by Lilly, Petra, Kira, Amber, and I went back to our compartments to prepare ourselves for the day. Lilly smiled at me and I hoped no one would notice that I returned it, but Petra teased me about what happened that morning all the way back to our compartments until I told her to be quiet.

I chose to wear a black hoodie with a picture of a blazing fire on it that was made by a human named Preston who was popular on a human social media site called YouTube that I liked, as well my favorite pair of gray hunting boots, and loose white leggings. Suddenly, as I walked out of the compartment, I fell to the floor in pain and began to scream for help.

"What's going on?!" Petra yelled and ran out of her compartment to find me laying on the floor, holding my right leg in pain. I heard shouts from behind me from the other kids.

"Help...." I managed to get out through gritted teeth as pain exploded from my right leg and I nearly went black from it.

Amber and Dexio lifted me with the help of Kira onto my bed and Lilly asked, "Where does it hurt?"

I pointed to my right leg and Amber pulled up my leggings to my calf, revealing a jutted bone coming out from the leg. The others winced at the sight as another spasm passed through me, almost knocking me out.

Finch helped me sit up and I propped my leg on a chair as I pulled the cast that the Council had specially made for me out of my backpack and slipped it on, almost knocking the messed-up bone again.

"How did that happen?" Kira asked, obviously curious despite herself.

"I got in an accident when I was little and we were still in the tunnel," I muttered as I wrapped the last of the cast around the leg. "I fell out of the tunnel and got in the way of a human who was trying to hunt an animal." Ignoring the shocked looks and surprised gasps from the others, I limped out of my compartment, past Lilly, and over to the special door.

"You're not seriously going to do it," Dexio said from behind me and I turned around to face him. I was on the verge of tears from the pain caused by my leg and I choked out, "I'm just gonna go up to the roof for a bit. I just need some time alone."

They let me go but Lilly, Dexio, and Petra looked like they all wanted to stop me, probably worried that I would fall with my messed-up leg.

As I climbed, I began to sing again. Not a whole song, just a bit of one.

"Take me to the dark side of the moon
I've been there before but not with you
Don't give me diamonds just hold me close
I'm open-minded, take me somewhere I don't know

Uppward high or down below
Ooh, ooh..."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Speshal Bubbles

You make me feel invincible, earthquake powerful...

I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it didn't even matter...

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Adish:

The train came to a halt.

Finally.

We stepped off, Mira limping and being supported by Dexio and Lily, and I looked up.

The weather had cleared and it was sunny. I longed to stretch my wings, but remembering the old man's warning, decided not to.

We all debated and decided we would travel for the remainder of the day (it was about 3 pm) then find somewhere to rest.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

For God so loved the world 

that he gave his only Begotten Son

that whosoever believeth in him

should not perish

but have everlasting life

John 3:16

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

So, should Serafina take over watching over the US? IDK. 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

I'll be honest... I'm starting to ship Lilly and Mira~ X3

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

@Bubble It's Kari, not Kira, lol.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

"Whoever is happy will make others happy too."

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

|Luna|Jade|Alia|Mist|Hope|Faith|

Full gang: /281892

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

I felt bad for Mira. We had decided to travel and then rest at the end of the day. I followed behind the rest, missing home. I was worried something would go wrong while I was gone.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

angeldragon4125

@Aura ~ I keep on mistyping it because right now at school, I'm supposed to write a story and my story is about a girl named Kira so whenever I type "Kari", I accidentally think "Kira" and type that.

@Wolfheart ~ The ship that we never planned! xD

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

angeldragon4125

Mira:

Dexio and Lilly graciously helped me off the train and I received strange looks from people as I limped into the station. Attempting to ignore them, I sat down on the nearest seat and pulled my hood over my head. Petra and Adish sat on either side of me, and then the others sat down. Kari offered me a small, sad smile as she sat down which I returned.

After a few moments of silence, Lilly managed to break the ice with a simple question.

"Where to next?" he asked and we all shrugged.

"I have no idea," Adish admitted sullenly. "I guess we just wait for something to happen..."

Suddenly, an idea come to mind and I grinned underneath the hood. "Because we can't fly, we're gonna have to take taxis and the such, right?" I asked and the others nodded.

"They cost money, which we have next to none of, if any, correct?"

They nodded again.

"Well, I guess we're gonna have to get it somehow," I said, still smiling slightly under my hood. I stood up and almost immediately fell from the leg bone again. Amber stood up to help me but I waved her way as I carefully stood up again and moved away from the other kids to the other side of the station. Behind me, I could hear confused chatter from them, but I ignored the talking and sat down by myself, then began to sing softly.

I decided on singing a song that some of the older winged kids had taught me during my time in the tunnels. No one would recognize it most likely and I liked it a lot. They had even told me that it was a human song that they had learned while guarding their respective cities.

"I was broken, I kept choking on everything I said to you
My mind was racing, my heart was breaking
Felt like this love was taboo

Everything I say, everything I do
I do for love, love for us, me and you
Every word I say gets turned around, pulls away
All I want is the world for you

It's like you're pulling me in
Like a predator in the wild
Yeah you're my everything
My blood, my soul
My oxygen

My oxygen

I was broken, I kept choking on everything I said to you
My mind was racing, my heart was breaking
Felt like this love was taboo

Everything I say, everything I do
I do for love, love for us, me and you
Every word I say gets turned around, pulls away
All I want is the world for you

My blood, my soul
My oxygen

My oxygen

My blood, my soul
My oxygen."

Everyone in the station, including Lilly, Petra, Dexio, Kari, and the other kids, stared at me in awe and slowly but surely, people began to drop bills and coins in front me. I grinned and continued singing and having the time of my life.

After about fifteen minutes of singing, I stopped as the last of the humans cleared out of the station and I bent over to check how much money I had collected and found almost $80 pounds, $97 American dollars. With a small smirk on my face, I put the money in my pocket and went to sit down next to the other kids. Kari  and Lilly grinned at me and my face flushed. I had managed to help the team, even if it was just a little bit and I was proud of it.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"Great idea," I said to Mira. "Your voice is lovely." We stood in the station for  few minutes. "I've never been in a taxi, but will one fit all of us in it?" I asked.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

angeldragon4125

Mira:

"Great idea," Petra said to me and I gave her a small smile in return. "Your voice is lovely."

A moment later, she added, "I've never been in a taxi, but will one fit us all?"

I shook my head and replied softly, "Taxis will only fit two, three if you squeeze in. That means we'll need three to five for all of us."

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

wolfheart1601

Lilly~

I felt excited about riding in a taxi, though I wasn't sure why. Maybe it was because it would be a new experience for me. "Mira, you can ride in one with me and Dexio! I mean, if you want to." I suggested to her with a smile. For some reason, I felt my heart race as a waited in anticipation for her answer.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"I will go with Adish and Kari." I suggested. I wondered what a taxi looked like. There weren't any in Huntsville, I guess it would look like a car.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

dogdragon1303

Get da ships goin'.

No one heard anything 030

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

angeldragon4125

Mira:

I handed 15 pounds to Adish who was going to be riding with Finch, and 15 to Kari who was going to ride with Amber and Petra. Behind me, Lilly said, "Mira, you can ride in one with me and Dexio! I mean, if you want to."

I turned and smiled. "Sounds great! If Dexio is okay with it, of course." 

The older Guardian gave a single nod and my smile got bigger. "Great!"

We walked over to the street and Kari hailed a taxi for her and the other girls. Adish and Finch went next, and then me, Lilly, and Dexio hailed our taxi last. Dexio moved over to the far side, Lilly took the middle seat, and I took the right one.

"Where will we be going?" the driver asked. Dexio simply told him to follow the two taxis ahead of us that held the other kids; they knew where we were going.

As we started on our taxi drive, Lilly turned to me and asked, "So, how did you get that scar on your face, Mira?"

I froze up, my eyes darting to the window and then to Dexio who was watching the exchange with mild interest on his face.

"I... ummm..." I started. "I got in an accident when I was six in the tunnels."

They nodded and we didn't talk for while after that. I looked out the window, wondering when we get there and got so tired from the night before when I had only slept an hour or so that I fell asleep on the way to our destination.

~.~

"Mira, wake up," a voice said and I was shaken awake. Lilly was sitting next to me, a sort-of worried look on his face. When he saw me stirring, the look instantly transformed into a smile. "Good, you're up."

I nodded and looked out the window. We were stopped.

"That'll be 15 pounds," the driver said. I nodded, exhausted and sleepily handed him the amount that he asked for before opening the door and almost falling out onto the sidewalk.

Lilly helped me up and together with Dexio, we weaved our way through the crowd over to the rest of the group, me limping the whole way. My leg injury had tightened up during the trip and was starting to hurt enough for me to be very careful on it.

"Hey," I muttered to Kari who helped me sit down between her and Amber. "How was it for you guys?"

"Fine," she replied, reverting to her cold, cool form that I was slowly getting used to. "I'm used to it."

I managed a small smile and then suddenly Lilly asked, "Hey, Mira?"

I looked up at him. He was crouched in front of me, a worried look on his face. "I hope I didn't bother you with asking about your scar?"

Trembling ever so slightly, I shook my head once as my hand went instinctively to the scar where it crossed right next my right eye. "No, you didn't," I replied, forcing myself to hold his light blue eyes with mine. "I'm just to not used to talking about it to other people, even with my brother."

He visibly relaxed and went to sit down next to Dexio as I pulled my hood over my face again, making sure that none of the other kids saw the tears welling in my eyes from the thinking about my brother.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

"Well that was interesting," I said as Mira, Lily, and Dexio came up to the rest of us. "So how far are we fro the island? Or wherever we are going?" I asked. Mria was crying but I just ignored it, figuring that she didn't want anyone to know.

#LillithXMira

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"Well, in order to know, we need to see where we are." I looked around and found a tourist folder thing. "Says here we are in Manchester."

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

angeldragon4125

up.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

angeldragon4125

up.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

dogdragon1303

Adish:

I walked away from the group a bit as they studied the map. It was dark and cold, but I was used to it by now.

Kira spoke, "There isn't a hotel nearby that we wouldn't have to walk the opposite direction to get to. So we will have to make do with-" She glanced around "-Something."

I spoke up, "Maybe we can find a bus stop and rest there? As long as it's sheltered, I'm fine."

Kari nodded, "Right, then. According to this map, we can reach a bus stop if we walk for about an hour."

She led us to the bus station, following the map.

-------------------

We arrived and found it was locked.

Everyone looked worn out. "Great." I heard someone mutter.

Then Dexio stepped up and pulled something out of his backpack and picked the lock.

I felt strange doing this. Usually, I was the one to stop people who did things like this.

I felt slightly guilty.

Dexio stepped back and we all descended into the tunnel.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

I picked the lock that stopped us from getting into the shelter of the bus station, not thinking anything of it, really. I was used to picking locks to get into criminal hideouts and this really didn't feel any different. "Wow! I didn't know you could pick locks so easily, Dexio!" Lilly exclaimed in awe when we had all gotten into the bus station and I sighed. I noticed a few of the others looking a bit surprised and even a little guilty. "Is it really okay for us to be in here..?" Amber asked and I slightly raised an eyebrow at her. "Would you rather sleep out in the cold up there?" I asked, though it came out sounding a little harsher than I intended. "Uh, good point.." She muttered. "Why do you even know how to pick locks? I thought only criminals would need that skill..." Lilly said and I looked at him. "Around half of the criminals in Tokyo are usually easier to deal with if you learn to think like they do. Plus, there have been some criminal bases in Tokyo that had locks to keep people out. I had to learn how to pick those locks to take those criminals out." I responded as if it was an everyday thing.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"Seems pretty empty down here. " I noted. "We could probably stretch our wings and use them to keep us warm."

"How could our wings keep us warm?" Adish asked.

"We would lie on our stomach so our wings are on top of us, like blakets." I explained.

Mostly, the wings-for-warmth idea was an excuse to stretch my wings.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"Seems pretty empty down here. " I noted. "We could probably stretch our wings and use them to keep us warm."

"How could our wings keep us warm?" Adish asked.

"We would lie on our stomach so our wings are on top of us, like blakets." I explained.

Mostly, the wings-for-warmth idea was an excuse to stretch my wings.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

angeldragon4125

Mira:

Even though it was a sort of criminal skill to know how to pick locks, I was incredibly thankful that Dexio knew how to. I let all of the others go inside ahead of me and then followed them and looked around the empty bus station shelter.

It was pretty much barren with enough room for all of us to fit comfortably with a good amount of room left. Still keeping my hood up to cover my puffy eyes, I limped over to a far corner and managed to sit down. The others followed suit and it pretty much silence until Kari said quietly, "Mira."

I wiped my eyes once more and looked up to make eye contact with her.

"That was a nice idea back there when we got off the train," she said. "Good job."

"Thanks," I murmured and turned away into the shadows to get some rest.

The others talked for a while and finally, Amber said, "I think we should get some rest, guys. After all, we're heading out early tomorrow morning."

There weren't any complaints from the other kids, just sounds of shifting and murmuring as they tried to get comfortable.

Finally, I decided to say one last thing before going to sleep. "Night, guys," I said quietly, staring at the dark wall in front of me and knowing that just like the night before, I wouldn't be able to get to sleep. That was the price one paid for ADHD.

"Good night," I heard Petra reply.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Serafina : 

I flew over my state, Colorado to meet one of the head Guardians. I let my wings fold in a dived over the mountains, enjoying the wind blowing in my face. But just before I hit a tree, my wings went outward and flapped. I finally arrived at the cave. 

"Hello Serafina. Late again I see." The head Guardian said. 

"Sorry Gina." I said, visibly wincing. When I had lived with my father, every time I was late to meet him, he would beat me up.

"No matter. Do you know why I called you here?" Gina asked.

"No ma'am. Why am I here?" I replied, my hip cocked.

"The other two protectors of North America are going on a special mission. You must go through another trial to gain the right to protect America. We are worried the other competitor is working for our enemies. I hope you will consider it." Gina answered. 

I did consider it. On one hand, I could see more of America. On the other hand, I would be risking my life again, but it would be worth it if it was to stop our enemies. I stood up straight and tall and I spread my wings "I accept." 

• Posted at:

Accailia T. 

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016

Lyric of the Week : Phantom of given life 

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

dogdragon1303

Hey guys, just so no one does a POV that completely ruins my idea, I suppose I should explain it.

so *takes a deep breath* 

They are gonna be betrayed. I:7 (I don't know what that face is but I like it.)

Yea. The elders council's leader works with the Jhariin and he was able to convince the other elders to choose the ten they chose (Dexio, Lily, Mira, Kari, Adish, Finch...you get my point.) 

The reason they chose those particular ones was so they could clear most big cities and they actually sent more winged guardians who were also working for the Jhariin to "guard" them. Of course, they were "guarding" them from their own guardians in case the real guardians came back before the enemies made it.

They actually sent them to the right island, but they also warned te Jhariin, so the ten are probably gonna get captured. O—O 

One reason I chose this plot was because..well, one: Adish just wouldn't be chosen to go on a quest like that. Sorry, Adish. I had to make a good reason a smol fourteen year old who needs glasses would be chosen to go on the awesome quest to save the winged people and also the world.

So. Eventually they take out the leader of the Jhariin (who, by the way, is a winged guardian. He didn't like being a guardian and the people of the city he watched were extremely cruel to him. So he da bitter evil traitor villain. They take him down way later. After they find out where he is and, of course, after they find out they've been betrayed.)

well. I think that is all. I will update if I need to.

Again, please inform me if you are going to do a huge plotpoint POV before you do it. 

And remember, none of the guardians on the quest know. And neither does Serifena.

Also Luana, I have to ask you only POV once in a while, so that it will mostly be the main ten.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

wolfheart1601

I will say, usually with story lines like that, at least one of the main characters dies. I'm not saying that one of the main ten have to die in this RP, I'm just stating an observation of mine. ^^'

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

I know. And I thought about killing Adish but AagggH I just can't. He's too smol.

But I'm gonna make some secondary characters just so they can die.

Here goes:

Name: Sam Starling

Personality: kind and good with children, hates fighting if not absolutely necessary, however, he isn't a wimp. Too trusting, usually remains calm in an argument but can "snap" at people when he is agitated, tired, frustrated, etc. He finds humans interesting and will often spend hours watching children play, which other guardians find creepy/strange. Easily stressed.

Appearance: Tall, not necessarily "muscly" or "buff" but he is a good size and build for his age. Tousled brown hair with flecks of grey in it. Pale green eyes.

Weapon: Usually he uses a dagger, but he also knows how to use a gun just in case.

Clothing: Grey hoodie. Jeans. Red and black tennis-shoes, he also sometimes wears a beanie.

scars: none

Wing color: same as hair

cause/reason of death: He is helping the main ten get to the island and gets killed by the Jhariin.

Other: I may only POV as him once, but he is still in the story. I just won't POV as him. I wouldn't be able to keep track of him. He ran away before the guardians could assign him a city because he didn't want to spend his whole life guarding the same city. He wanders to different places and helps various cities. He is often looked down upon because he ran away.

---------------------

Name: Jade Steele

Personality: Extremely hot-headed. Often acts before thinking. Not the nicest person to be around at first, but she is extremely loyal and protective of friends once you get to know her. Awkward around children. Stubborn.

Appearance: she has the height and build of a normal 17 year old female. She has tousled black hair that goes to her chin. Grey eyes

Weapon: machine gun ):-)

Cl

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdragon1303

*sigh* I got cut off

Clothing: Black turtleneck. Jeans. Has the habit of wearing boots all the time.

wing color: same as hair

Cause/reason of death: drowns in a huge storm while flying over the ocean helping the others reach the island

Other: She is still waiting to be assigned the city. The elders think she is too reckless. She often wanders like Sam.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

dogdragon1303

You may make more characters, but be warned, they will probably die.

and please have a fair amount of guys and girls *facepalm*

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

angeldragon4125

Mira:

I woke up at was probably around 2 am and looked around the sleeping masses of the others. Through the entire night, I had drifted on and off, mostly sitting quietly in the dark, thinking about Rorin and New York City.

I stood up, making sure that I didn't make any sound and limped over to the door, then opened it and looked outside. It was pitch black outside in the downtown Manchester with a few cars driving by every so often. My wings were cramping from not using them for so long so I let them come out and scurried outside to fly.

Flying over the Museum of Science and Industry (it said that it was called that on a sign out front, I heard a loud crash from my right and turned to see flashing lights from cop cars and heard yelling. Panicked, I let myself drop onto the roof of the museum and looked down to find a pile-up car crash looking me square in the face. I didn't know what to do. Should I run back and Kari who was actually a British Guardian and would probably be more useful in this situation or should I help them myself?

After a split second decision, I soared down into a nearby alleyway, landed, and then raced to the scene. I heard a baby crying and went to help it.

It was a baby boy, stuck in a car that had gotten caught in the accident. My breath caught in my throat when I saw that he had a scar that looked sort of like mine, but I snapped myself out of it and, making sure no one saw me, gently removed the baby from the car and dropped it off behind a nearby woman who I guessed was his mom.

"Ma'm?" I asked quietly and she whirled around to find me holding out her baby to her. Tears welled in her eyes and she took him from me.

"Thank you," she murmured. I nodded in return and then ran back to the alley. That was my good dead for the day and I wanted to make sure that none of the others found me roaming the streets of Manchester at 2:30 A.M.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

dogdragon1303

Adish:

I sat in the dark, wide eyed. 

So far, I had no luck sleeping. No surprise there.

I saw Mira glance around and limp outside, spreading her wings.

Personally, I didn't blame her. It was awfully cramped in here. I decided to do the same.

The air outside was crisp and cold. I breathed it in greatfully. That tunnel air was really getting to my head.

I spread my wings and took off.

I flew around for about an hour, favoring the feel of the wind blowing at me.

Then I went back to the tunnel. It was about 3:30. I stepped inside and accidentally stepped on Kari's hand. 

She yelped and sat up. "What're you doing?" She snapped. The others started waking up.

I winced, "Um-I had to...go."

Kari glared at me, "Fine." She hissed after a moment, "Be careful where you step." She curled up and folded her wings over herself grumpily.

I grimaced and glanced at the others, who rolled their eyes and went back to sleep. Mira gave me a sympathetic glance and positioned herself comfortably against the wall.

Just then I heard something.

"Kira!" I hissed.

She grumbled something and rolled over in her sleep. I glared at her and, this time on purpose, stepped on her hand.

She jolted awake and stood up angrily, "Child!" She started, "You had better go back to sleep, or so help me I will-"

I rolled my eyes, "Listen!" I interrupted her. she growled but went quiet. Her eyes widened.

"Everyone hide their wings-now!" She yelled

Everyone jolted awake and threw on their coats, "What?" Amber asked drowsily, "I was having a wonderful dream about marshmallows."

Kira rolled her eyes, "Bus incoming." She growled, "We should have known it would start early. We may as well take this one." She glanced at me and quickly added, "Good job." Then grumbled quietly, "Your hearing is much better than your sight."

I glared at her. How did she know about my sight? I opened my mouth to reply, but was cut off as the bus came into view.

When it stopped, we paid the driver and stepped on.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I was startled awake by Kari suddenly yelling for everyone to hide their wings. I quickly slipped my white cloak on. As we boarded the bus I glanced at Dexio's cloak where I knew his wings were hiding. That was when I had a thought and I went to Kari and whispered to her. "Hey, Kari? What will we do if Dexio's wing spazes out again while we're in public? People will see his wings if that happens." I whispered, feeling worried.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer

Greencloak

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

dogdragon1303

Hey Bubbles, you had Austin, right?

How would you feel if we killed him off since you don't really have time to be him anymore?

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

angeldragon4125

I'd be fine with that! xD

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

I'm really sorry I haven't pov'd recently.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

You can call me Edge

"What are we holding onto, Sam?"

"That there's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."

Mushrooms!

Goblins!!!--> \<(^_^)>/

Ravenclaw

Ringer

dogdragon1303

@Bubbles- thanks!

(I sound so overjoyed. Poor Austin.)

@Edge- Tis fine. School is busy, I know.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

angeldragon4125

@Embyr ~ R.I.P Austin

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubble

#GoForGold

#HappuBeSpotified

I won't be gone forever.

dogdragon1303

Bump 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

-----------------

Proud Christian!

Queen of Lizards

Slytherin

Waffles eat potatoes.

should not perish

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"I hadn't thought about that." I replied to Lily. "We would all be in danger then. We could probably just pretend he had shoulder pains or somethings, and the wings were fake and his costume for a play or something. And we are just his friends going to the play to watch him." " I suggested.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

am...

A Jedi.

A Sorceress.

A Goddess.

~Anne Frank

Goddess of Imagination

wolfheart1601

Lilly~

I sweatdropped at Kari's response. "That's kind of a stretch, but I guess it's the best we've got right now.." I replied, then I sat down between Dexio and Mira. As the bus started moving, I slowly began to doze off, subconsciously leaning my head on Mira's shoulder as I slipped into unconsciousness.

• Posted at:

I'm Wolfheart~

I am a:

FT Wizard

Treasure Hunter

Huntress

Cybertronian

Pokemon Trainer

Warrior Cat

Phantomhive Servant

Idol/Composer