Thumbnail avatar dd6482efaa

angeldragon4125

Mira:

I climbed onto the bus and chose a window seat. Dexio and Lilly sat down next to me and I smiled at them to show that it was okay. I could tell Lilly was worried and even a bit tired from the look on his face as he collapsed next to me and as the bus began to move, he slowly drifted off. His head leaned against my shoulder and under my hood, I smiled quietly and turned my head to look out the window at the people walking by as we set off for the island or wherever we were supposed to go next.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Speshal Bubbles

Just a quote-hungry pocket of air. Don't mind me.

"You're a superstar and you don't need a golden crown..."

"Usually, I don't give in so quick, what you done to me?"

"I don't wanna live in a world without you, no.... no..."

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Adish:

I sat near the front of the bus.

Again, it was raining. Water made patterns on the windshield and pattered on the bus roof.

Eventually, calmed by the sound of the rain, I dozed off.

I woke when the bus stopped to pick up a passenger. A tall guy in his early twenties, I guessed, stepped into the bus and sat in the seat opposite me. 

I stared out the window for a long time, watching the rain.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Waffles eat potatoes. It's legit, M8.

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I sat down in the bus, a girl that looked around four came into my car with her mother. "Hello," said the woman.

"Good morning," I said

"So, where are you off to?"

"I'm not sure. I'm not from here. My aunt just told me to get on this bus to visit my father." I lied smoothly. The little girl was sucking on her thumb,

"Neda," said the woman, putting her hand out in front of her.

I took her hand, "Jasmine," I was not going to give my name to some random lady that I met on a bus. The girl stuck her hand in my unzipped jacket nd felt my wing. My wing moved, the woman shrieked, "Monster!!!" I rolled my eyes and luckily for me the bus door was open. The girl had my jacket in her hands so my wings were fully exposed, people were gasping and screaing. I passed Mira and Lilly on my way out, sure that they would find me I flew out the doors and flew up on a tall roof. Leaving screams in my wake.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

dogdragon1303

I got cut off. I will finish later.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

dogdragon1303

.....I would prefer if you had asked before you did that. It was kinda important.

Adish:

I rolled my eyes and jumped up, surprisingly so did the man opposite me.

The nine of us jumped out of the bus. I looked up and realized Petra was super high.

Annoyed, I thought I may as well not even try. I threw off my coat and took off after Petra.

I caught up to her. "Stupid-" she was yelling. I glared at her and she shut up. The others were still on the ground, waiting. I grabbed Petra and we flew down.

"n

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

angeldragon4125

Embyr, you got cut off again lol

I'll POV in like an hour. Need to get to math. D=

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

dogdragon1303

The PoV came through after I said it got cut off... Nurgh.

"Now what?" Lily asked quietly.

Just then the man from the bus walked over. We stared at him warily. 

"Guardians?" He asked

We stared at him in shock. "How did you-" I started.

"No time to explain. You caused quite a ruckus. Follow me." He inturrupted. 

Dexio stepped foward, "Now hold on." He said challengingly, "How do we know we can trust you?"

The man shook his head, "You don't. But, it doesn't look like you have much of a choice."

We stared at the bus in its chaos. Someone was on the phone and was talking hurriedly to goodness knows who. Good point.

The man led us to an old building. It looked abandoned. 

The man stopped in front of the door, took out a lock and unlocked it, and opened the door for us.

Kari stared at him, "Ah, no. We don't even know you, good sir."

The man smiled, "I'm Sam Starling."

We all stared at him in shock.

"Yes. That Sam Starling. The one who ran away. Come inside."

Hesitantly we did so. "If he does any funny business, we do what we have to." Kari whispered to whoever was around.

"I assure you, that won't be necessary." Sam said loudly. "I'm only here to help. Cake?"

We glanced at eachother awkwardly. "No? Shame. It's a jolly good cake."

I realized that while he spoke with an American accent, he often used British terms. He must travel often, I guessed.

"Anyway," Sam said when he returned with a piece of cake, "Shame you alerted those tourists. You'll have to stay here until tonight. The residents of this town are going to be looking for you now."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Bump 

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

angeldragon4125

Mira:

I limped into the abandoned building, my mind still reeling from the fact that right in front of me was Sam Sterling, the Guardian who had run away from his city. Petra was eagerly chatting with him in the corner and feeling more than a little nervous, I made my way over to a shadowy corner and slowly sat down.

"What's up with you?" a voice asked and I looked up to find Sam in front of me, looking at me quizzically.

I gave a small shrug and replied, "It's a small leg injury from when I was in the tunnels."

He nodded and made his way back to the far side of the room to talk with Dexio and Petra. Lilly and Kari sat down around me as I began to shiver from the cold wind that was making it's way through the cracks in the walls.

"Do you trust him?" Lilly asked us and nodded to our new friend.

Kari shrugged and replied, "About as much as someone like me can trust a run-away Guardian."

I nodded at her words and said quietly, "Hey, guys?"

All of the others turned around to look at me and I gulped, mentally punching myself repeatedly for drawing everyone's attention to me.

"I'm just gonna get some rest," I murmured, avoiding looking at anyone. "It's been a rough day."

Before they could say anything, I turned away into the shadows and let my wings spread out over me to keep me warm, an idea that I could thank Kari for. The others talked for a bit, but I tuned them out.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

Thumbnail avatar 29e9342edd

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"Well, isn't this just the bee's knees?" I said sarcastically, glaring slightly at Sam.

"Come on, mate. Don't be upset." Sam told me.

"Do NOT call me 'mate'." I told him, shooting him a warning look. "This trip has gone all to plot." 

I turned to Petra. "Nice one, really, showing off your wings like that." I said sarcastically.

I turned and walked off. "Rubbish. Absolute rubbish." I muttered under my breath as i walked away from the others, arms crossed.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of Wolves and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

dogdragon1303

Adish:

I watched Kari go, grumbling angrily.

Sam looked hurt for a moment, the regained his posture. "Right." He said, "Anyone need anything?" 

No one said anything, but a few of us shook our heads.

Sam sighed, "I'll be in the next room over" And he left.

I glared at Kari when he had gone, "You didn't need to act that way." I growled.

She glared right back at me, "We're supposed to trust the run-away guardian who just so happened to be on the same bus as us? How did he get the key? How does he know about us if he isn't with the Guardians anymore?" She snapped. I didn't respond and she sniffed, "Besides-I didn't see you standing up for him."

I looked away angrily. 

"I think we should give the guy a chance." Lily said quietly, "Maybe he isn't as bad as everyone thinks he is. What do you think, Dexio?"

Dexio sat quietly in the corner, arms folded. "I don't know." Was all he said.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

bullbulldog1775

Petra:

I turned to Kari my temper flaring, "Okay, I did NOT mean for that to happen! I can't help some brat did that! It wasn't my idea to go on this idiotic mission! My life would hve been just fine in I hadn't met any of you!" I yelled at them. "also I hate England!"  I whipped around and stalked off to a corner. I hte this mission, I hate these people! I HATE England. I really hate those stupid elders who thought it would be good for us to go. Mira was sleeping with her wings over her. I was surprised that she even was still sleeping. I ground my dagger into the floor. Who says jolly anymore? I just want to go back to Alabama where it is warm. I saw Sam looking at me, I glared at him in return.

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

wolfbird1019

Oh, drama. lol

Karina-Grace

I went to the farthest side of the room and sat down on the ground, absolutely knackered. I started drifting off to sleep.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Serafina : 

I stood facing a boy around the age of 14. He had brown, gold, and black feathers. I charged him with my sword, jumping and back flipping. I slashed his arm. He tried to get me, but I disarmed him. I pinned him to the ground. I reached in his pocket and found a ID card. I took it out. 

The Head Guardian Talia stood up. "Serafina is declared the winner of this trail." 

"Ma'am, if I may?" I ask. 

"You may." Talia nods. 

"I found this ID card in his pocket. He is working for our enemies." I explained. I flew up to her and gave the ID to her. 

"Guards! Arrest him!" Talia shouted.

The boy struggled as the guards arrested him.

@Embyr, can I make more Guardians to replace the 10? It's okay if you say no. 

• Posted at:

Accalia T.

Lyra 

Jessica 

Natalie 

Jake 

Eira 

"There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friend." John 15:13 NLT

Official SAMBer since 2016 

MasterSAMB

In honor of Stefen Karl's cancer

#The flag still stands for freedom

dogdragon1303

@Luana- I would prefer if you just remained with one.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Bump!

Also, they don't carry around ID cards that say "I'm with the Jhariin"......

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

bullbulldog1775

That would be to easy, "Hi, I'm with the Jhariin. If it is ok with you I will be killing you now."

• Posted at:

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

angeldragon4125

lol

Mira:

I woke up the next morning feeling energized and ready to go, a feeling that I hadn't had in a while. My leg still hurt a little bit, but I pulled myself up, covered my wings with my hoodie, and looked around when Sam asked quietly from the far side of the room, "Where are you going?"

With a light shrug, I went to the door and peeked outside. People were slowly gathering on the far end of the street to get on a bus and I doubted that many of them, if any, were searchers who had heard about Petra's little escapade the day before.

I gently closed the door and began to pace from the far wall to the door, not knowing what to do.

"You seem like you need something to keep your hands busy," Sam noted.

I nodded and softly replied so as not to wake the others, "I have ADHD. I can't keep myself still for very long, if at all."

He nodded thoughtfully and replied after a moment of silence. "I have something that might help you." He produced a small dagger from his bag next to him and kicked it over to me. I picked it up and examined before looking at him.

"Why would you give me this?"

"Because you and your friends are going to need to defend yourselves on the island of the Jhariin," he replied. "Now get some rest. We don't leave for another few hours."

I stared at him in surprise, but managed to shake myself out of it after a moment and nodded before going back to my corner next to Lilly, Dexio, and Amber. Before going back to sleep, I tucked the new dagger from Sam into my backpack and smiled before pulling my hood back over my head, letting my wings out again, and going back to sleep.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

dogdragon1303

Lol!

Adish:

It was twelve PM.

Sam opened the door, glanced out, and beckoned for us to follow.

We did, Dexio and Kari more hesitantly.

"Right." Sam muttered when we had reached a road that wasn't very busy, "You'll have to fly from here."

We stared in silence. 

"Um...Dexio can't fly." I said slowly.

Sam grimaced. "I didn't want to do this." He growled.

All of us tensed as he reached into his pocket. "I knew it!" Kari hissed. She stepped foward, weapon in hand.

Sam pulled out his phone, saw Kari advancing toward him, and stepped back, eyes wide.

Kari glanced at his phone, blinked, and took a step back. "Oh." Was all she said.

I glared at her.

"I was only being prepared." She growled when she saw me.

I rolled my eyes but said nothing.

Sam dialed a number and brought the phone up to his ear, the started talking.

"How do we know he isn't calling the cops?" Dexio asked.

"He could be. But we have a better chance with him than we do without him. We manage to lose our map earlier. If it is the cops, nothing is saying we can't fly off." I replied.

Sam hung up and looked at us. "We'll have to wait here for about five minutes."

"Why do you have a flip-phone? There are lots of cool phones out there-" Petra started.

"Because-" Sam interjected, "I don't need some fancy-smanchy device. All I need to be able to do is call people."

Petra, annoyed at being inturrupted, muttered under her breath and looked away.

---------

After waiting a bit, a car pulled up in front of us.

Sam grimaced. "Well. Here's a ride. Though I wouldn't trust the driver to....well, drive."

A girl looking in her mid twenties stepped out. "You called?" She asked Sam. 

Sam glared at her, "Oh, stop with the cool act. You know where we're heading?"

"Of course!" The girl snapped. "Let's go!"

Sam opened the door for us. Inside there were four seats excluding the two in the front.

"Someone could ride in the trunk?" Lily suggested.

I raised my hand, volunteering.

Lily glanced at me, "I was joking." He muttered.

I blushed and quickly put my hand down.

Sam smiled, "You're gonna have to squeeze." He told us.

"I don't like this.." Kira muttered as we got into the car.

"None of us do. But seeing as we're lost, we don't have much of a choice." Dexio replied.

I tried to get in and bumped into the car.

"Door's over there, mate." Sam said quietly. I, extremely embarrassed, found the door and got in, trying to squeeze myself next to Dexio then giving up and sitting on the floor, trying to avoid getting kicked by accident.

"I think you need glasses." Kira muttered as I got in. 

I pretended not to hear her as the car started moving.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Dexio~

When Sam said we'd have to "squeeze in" I knew it would be a long, most likely painful ride. But I supposed it would be better than being carried through the sky. During the last mission I was on I found out I had developed air sickness in my flightless years. That was not a pleasant time for me... Anyways, I was the first one to get in the car, so I was against the far door. During the car ride, I tried to keep my crippled wing in the corner to keep as much pressure off as possible, but it still hurt. A lot. But, I tried my best not to show any signs of pain on my face.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

dogdragon1303

Bark

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

angeldragon4125

Mira:

The car was cramped, but because I was so small compared to the other kids, it was a little bit easier for me to stand it. I sat, crammed between Petra and Kari in the backseat and it was kind of awkward because they were still angry with each other from the night before. From the front seat, Amber gave me a pitying look and I gave her a small smile in return.

Everyone was silent as Sam weaved his way through traffic and I pulled up my hood to avoid being recognized by pedestrians. My hand went instinctively to my backpack where my dagger from Sam was hidden, but I stopped myself.

• Posted at:

Speshal Bubbles

dogdragon1303

Sam isn't driving. Jade is. I should've made that clear, sorry.

Adish:

"So. What's your name?" Lily asked, leaning toward the driver, obviously attempting to lighten the mood.

The girl in the front kept her eyes focused on the traffic. "Jade." Was all she said.

Lily blinked, "Oh." He leaned back in his seat again.

Sam rolled his eyes, "Excuse her bad attitude. She's still angry that the guardians haven't yet assigned her a city."

I stared, shocked. She was a guardian, too? Apparently everyone else was also shocked. There was silence. Jade broke it.

"They're too busy sending little kids on quests to think of the important things." She snorted angrily.

"Some of us are almost as old as you are." Dexio grumbled while Sam replied, "This quest is very important. I'm sure the Elders knew what they were doing then they chose the ten."

Kari rolled her eyes, "Right." She muttered.

There was a tense silence as Jade drove. Apparently Sam felt awkward, sitting as far away from Jade as possible.

"So...How long until we get there?" Lily asked, trying to start a conversation.

Jade sighed. "Three hours? I don't know."

Dexio winced, though it was barely noticeable. I felt bad he had to squeeze with us. It probably didn't feel to good on his wing. Maybe we could stop somewhere to get something to eat and stretch our wings.

-------

I heard that Swiftstar got perma-banned....

So either I will have to take over her person or we might kill her off.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 579b00957a

labradorsoul28

Will you do Petra please?

• Posted at:

Swiftstar

I have been Perma. Banned. I hope to be back some day. I am still stalking

I am reading your story Tigris and it is still very good!

You can contact me on Furry Paws 

dogdragon1303

Yea.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Is too late to join? 

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

dogdragon1303

Sorry, Zildian, but it is too late to join.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

I was very angry.

"This trip has gone naught percent according to plan." I muttered under my breath.

For the rest of the ride, I glared out the window, not saying a word and ignoring the others. 

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

Thumbnail avatar 1ed0737415

thordragon328

Ok! Ignore my form then!

• Posted at:

Abra Kadabra Histerian

Or just Kadabra...

"Chocolate must be savored, not rushed." Magnus Chase

"Poor babies." Mick Rory

#CorgiPride

#Firefox

#TeamBulbasaur

Currently going to school... so if I'm inactive that's why.

Colorblind and proud!

dogdragon1303

Bump

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Don't die :o

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Petra:

We drove for much longer than three hours, possible five or so.

But eventually we arrived at a small hotel which sat near the coast.

Sam opened we the door for us. We stumbled out, sore and grumpy.

"Nice ride." I snapped sarcastically. Sam didn't say anything, his gaze fixed on the coast, only just visible.

---------------

I will finish later

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Adish:

We were all of us eager to get started, except for Dexio, seeing as we would now have to carry him.

Jade stepped out of the car, "Alright. Sam and I will carry Dexio. You're welcome. Let's go!"

Sam glared at her, "Not everyone is ready, Jade. We have to eat." He looked away.

Jade rolled her eyes, "Nah. We can eat while we're flying!" She replied.

Petra blinked. "I tried that once. All I manged to do was drop it on a tourist, who got extremely angry. It was great fun!"

Sam gave her a strange look and said, "If anyone has the skill to eat and fly at the same time, I will beg for their autograph. We need to eat before we go, we have a long journey ahead."

Jade growled, "I suppose you're right. For once."

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfbird1019

Karina-Grace

"I can eat while flying." I said, still very angry. "You have obviously never tried eating clean food."

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flip-

~Venti~

'Tis the season!

CHRISTMAS!

Goddess of Imagination

Gang @/281892

6/25/16

dogdragon1303

Bunp

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

dogdragon1303

Meow!

Don't die!!

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

wolfheart1601

Lilly~

As the others were talking about food, my stomach started growling. "I'm hungry.." I whined. "You're always hungry, Lillith." Dexio said to me. I could tell he was bitter about the fact that he would have to be carried the rest of the way, but I decided not to say anything about that. "But I haven't eaten anything since this morning.. Wait. Did we eat this morning?" I replied, trying to remember if we ever ate breakfast. "Honestly, I don't remember, either, but the last time you ate was also the last time any of us ate, so we're most likely all hungry right now." Dexio replied. "That's true.." I said and sighed, then I looked at Sam. "So, where are we going to eat?" I asked.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughs

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 8421b0f2c0

sapphirewolf2396

Petra:

"You will be fine." I snapped. "We are all tired but you know what? We have to get over it."

• Posted at:

\\{    Cress }\\

"\\\\ "

#Likearedrose

"Live and love like everyday is your last. Don't put your goals aside for one day, do them now." ~Cress

Put in sig

dogdragon1303

Adish:

Sam beckoned for us to follow him.

He led us to a very old looking and we opened the door and stepped inside.

The air was toasty and smelled of freshly baked pies, so I quickly got comfortable.

"What kind of a restaurant is this? It looks like a normal restraunt but smells like a bakery."

"There aren't many people around here, so they decided just to make the bakeries and restraunts in the same building. The bakery is upstairs. Sadly, we won't have time to visit it." Sam replied patiently.

"Oh."

We chose a table and sat down.

Everyone looked through the menu's but me. I didn't want them to see how closely I had to look at it to read the words.

But eventually I grabbed it and started looking through the meals. Thankfully everyone was too busy looking at theirs to notice me.

The waiter came by and we all ordered our breakfast.

• Posted at:

Embyr Liz

Call me Embyr

Proud Christian!

"Don't touch my dirt!"

Queen of Lizards

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , , 7