Thumbnail avatar 2b4e58a204

brownwolf123

Ok so I watched the movie for the second time last night on Disney XD and I decided to make an RP for it. You can be any owl and sorry if I'm confused at some parts because like I said, I only saw the movie twice and never read the books (there are books of it too?!?!). Here's my form:

Name: Terra

Type: Snowy Owl

Apearance: Snowy white all over and icy blue eyes.

Personality: Brave, fierce, sneaky, and is always first to got to battle.

Spot (like singer, leader, joker, etc.): Singer, joker, and warrior (you can have more than one spot).

Other: orphan,

believes in the Guardians,

and is traveling to see them.

So be as creative about your character as you want. You don't have to be an owl. You could also be a Pure One.

You can have up to 2 characters. We'll wait for 2 others to start. And could someone help me out at some parts. I haven't read the books and may get way too confused so explain to me the whole story. And I mean the WHOLE story. Also the story here is that it's years after the movie and Clawd is the new bad guy like Metal Beak. And he brings back the Pure Ones but Soren and the gang are nowhere to be found. So now we (the characters) must find them and stop Clawd. But there is a problem. The team broke up 3 years after the movie for some weird reason so we have to convince them to get back together. But the first part is us meeting each other and traveling to the tree. You could also already be at the tree, or not there at all. But if your a Pure One your job is to capture the gang and get rid of them before we find them. So that's this story.

Brownwolf123{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

CALLUZFCBPTPJEIBKSKKNBAMKS

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

SiFlCMAySaSiYuRyTkYkSAIbMyGyViElSBCa

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

RSFSSIAMPRSMKCRHSPKHMRICESCPMMNY

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmist80

So its based off the movie? I was gona join cause im obsessed with the books but the movie was the worst.

you should read the books! The movie was a lie!

maybe ill join but the whole movie thing is throwing me off.

but I am the biggest fan of the books I mean, come on, my name is Owl!.

• Posted at:

I am wl

{0,0}

(|__|)

"  "

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind

I am the talons through the fire, the shield that guards the innocent

I shall seek to wear no crown nor win any glory"

brownwolf123

Well I wouldn't say based off of. It kind of is yet kind of isn't. Because I'm going to look at the books and use some of that info in this too. So it's kind of both actually. There's also going to be time travel...

Brownwolf123{#Pawprint}

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar da269575cd

aquagriffin62

You should really read the books. There are 15 books in the series and they are way better than the movie.

Anyway, here is my form:

Name: σοφία ,The Owl of Athena/Minerva, also called "Leryn"

Type: Little Owl (Athene noctua)

Appearance: A tiny brown owl with white specks and yellow eyes, but give off a strong aura

Personality: Reserved, Wise, Brave, Outcast, Noble, "Weird"

Role: Sage, Leader, Warrior, Planner

Other information: Served under Athena before coming into the Hoolian World, Heritage and history unknown, have special ability of forsight, a good planner for war

Lodging at the Great Ga'Hoole Tree

BrownWolf123, your idea is great. Maybe improve on its details to make it better? Hope to hear from you soon. :)

• Posted at:

I am the Spirit of Imagination.

I am the Guardian of the Wind.

I am the Ocean of Dreams.

I am Lyrus. 

Embrace the vibration of all things around you! Both the seen and unseen!

Feel it and be connected.

Welcome to the Universe.

Thumbnail avatar 1759f8f02b

scarlethawk64

Niccee {#Wink}

Name: Esme

Type: Barred Owl

Apperance: A white face with the rest brown, sage, and light brown shades of feathers with mystical olive green eyes.

Personality: Well-skilled, clever,

Spot: Warrior, Fighter, singer, and trainer.

Other: Lives in a large canyon near the sea, always beleiving in the gaurdians. Some day planning for a visit.

I love the Gauridans of Ga'Hool!

• Posted at:

• Call me Dawn or Scarlet 

Anti Thorin spray

#Warriors

#TH/LotR

" A writer's worst fear is a blank page. " - Me

Legolas ♥ 

Rhett and Link - GMM

Minecraft builder

Pokemon Champion

Queen of cats 

#FNAF

//Brofist\\

Markiplier

Smosh 

Thumbnail avatar 1d186a332d

tigerwolf543

name: Night

type: barn owl

apearance: white belly and head. tail and back are midnight black with a snow-white mark. silver eyes.

personality: brave, kind of scary to other owls, scared of the sun.

spot: unknown

other: unknown

has met the guardians

left becuase she didn't feel welcome.

• Posted at:

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

life. i won't be on for a while guys.

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

( I haven't watched the movie or read the books, so if I do something completely weird tell me )

Name: Breeze

Appearance: White with some gray feathers here and there, green eyes

Personality: Kind-hearted, first to crack a joke, but when you first meet her she can be the complete opposite

Spot: Warrior, joker

Other: Believes in the Guardians, plans to see them

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

Life gives you pink lemons and you say "Is this some sort of joke?"

-Credit to Rabit

#TanenTheDementor #Prankbiter

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmist80

Whatevs, il join. As long as you read the books.

Name: Sylvanna

Type: Lesser Sooty owl

Apearance: a light grey-brown covered with lots of white speckles. Almost white grey facial disk. 

Personality: shy and artistic. Easily distractable.

Spot: in blacksmith chaw. (And obviously a warrior)

Other: grew up in the tree.

ps: Can it take place not only after the movie but after all the books? Because that would make more sence and help me keep my sanity.

(Im a die-hard fan so im going to be picky on correctnes but ill try to subdue it and keep my pickyness to myself so just warning you dont take anything personally if I correct something like owls have no eye muscles locking their eyes in place so no eyerolling)

• Posted at:

I am wl

{0,0}

(|__|)

"  "

Thumbnail avatar

watermelonhoneydew14

Name: Jum

Type: Rare Cyan Night Owl (made up)

Apearance: Cyan feathers wth red eyes

Personality:Helpful,fierce,generous, first to give people missions

Spot: Town Elder (also a piliot)

Other: (very old) 

This just came to my mind while reading this thread on my laptop {#Smiley}

Its not as good as anyone elses, but I'm not that creative compared to other people

• Posted at:

Just ignore my nonsense. 

lets play a game ignore my comment

dont scroll down

brownwolf123

Wow I never thought people would join. Now how come no one will join my SA RP?

-Terra

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

I have two I want to do, so I will do both now.

Name: Yuki

Type: Spotted owl

Appearance: Dark brown with bright white spots.

Personality: Good-natured, funny and encouraging. You will never see Yuki without a smile on his beak.

Spot: Joker

Other: His parents got killed when he was just full-fledged, so he went to look for the Guardians.

Here's my other one:

Name: Wisp

Type: Barn Owl

Appearance: Looks like Soren (distant relation?)

Personality: Stubborn, strong-willed, a little hot-headed, but she is loyal.

Spot: Warrior

Other: Her father died while fighting the new Pure Ones, and her mother joined the Pure Ones when Wisp became full fledged. She ran away, and met up with Yuki. The two joined together to search for the tree.

So Wisp and Yuki travel together until they meet up with Terra and the other owls searching for the tree. I hope this was good.

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Verity's/Twi's friend from real life!

brownwolf123

Ok so I'll keep my promise. There's more then two people who joined so here's my POV:

Terra woke up to see the full moon rising from the sky. She had been sleeping in an abandonded hollow tree.Now it was time to continue her journey. Terra had been traveling for days from her old home in the Artic. She wanted to finally meet the Guardians and become one too. Almost all the owlets from her home wanted to too. But they would have to travel for days, weeks, through storms, predators, and other dangers. She was the only one brave enough to go. She had become fully fledged two days ago. Since then, she felt more certain than ever that she would make it and become one. But what she didn't know was that, she would meet a new friend today on her journey.

-Terra

Who's ever going next you'll be the new friend.

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Ok so I still need more ideas for the RP because like I said, I only saw the movie and never read the books. So if you guys could be so kind to post some ideas that would be great. And you guys are right, I should read the books. But darn, I already have two library books checked out at my school and far from done reading them. I can't have more than two checked out and I'm way too into my books. I guess it's time for plan B. Google.

-Terra

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

brownwolf123

Ok Owl, it can take place after the books too.

-Terra

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

princesspony8

the movie pretty much left out the entire second book, and gave absolutly no mention to the Northern or Middle Kingdoms. Or the Beyond wolves, or Coryn, or half the characters. Really, such a shame.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

To add to my owl descriptions, everyone thought Yuki was a little wierd because he believed in the Guardians. And Wisp was a total outcast because everyone thought she was mean, though it was only her stubborness. One more thing about them, they are sort of like Soren and Gylfie, cause they have a strong bond like those two. I really like the idea of this!

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Thumbnail avatar

blizzardbear130

Breeze decided to leave to visit the Guardians in one day. She knew of the dangers but was going anyway.

• Posted at:

My patronus is a TARDIS. 

Life gives you pink lemons and you say "Is this some sort of joke?"

-Credit to Rabit

#TanenTheDementor #Prankbiter

Remember Spencer 9/24/14

Thumbnail avatar

dragoncrazy41

I am going to do the same format as Puppypizza27, cause I have 2 owls.

Name: Hunter

Type: Great Gray owl.

Appearance: Silvery gray feathers, and dark amber eyes.

Personality: Fierce, protectice and fun-loving.

Spot: Wants to be a singer, though he is hopeless at singing. Oh well, still good to dream!

Other: Was born at the Great Tree, but wants to meet more owls. He meets Sera Lightningdash's owls, Yuki and Wisp, and travels with them.

And the other one:

Name: Barlow

Type: Pygmy owl.

Appearance: Russet and white feathers, green-yellow eyes.

Personality: Sweet, quiet and polite

Spot: Joker

Other: Travels with Wisp, Yuki and Hunter to find the other owls.

Puppypizza27 is my friend, and we live close together and talked about joining our owl adventures together. So, now Wisp, Yuki, Hunter and Barlow are friends, and searching for the rest of the owls.

• Posted at:

"I can't wait to fight Drina!" -Hugo    "Please don't send us friend requests!" -Poco

Thumbnail avatar 1759f8f02b

scarlethawk64

My POV: Esme's claws scraped the canyon walls, as she flapped her wings rapidly, as her brother, Maron, called out from the bottom. " You are SO high now! Get down! " Esme screeched. " It has been a month of my personal flying lessons. Let me just get to the top!" Feathers dropped down to the bottom of the canyon, as Esme kept flapping her wings, extending them to let more air glide through her brown shades of feathers. Esme flapped harderd, and went a couple inches off of the canyon walls, as Esme started to fly. " I did it! Im flying!" She flew to the top, but then did a somersault in the air, and turned, making some new tricks. " At least you have flying skills to be a pure one!" Maron called out, as Esme flew down, a gust of wind formed around the two. She went onto her claws and feet as she narrowed her neck and made a gaze. " I told you. I'm going to be a Gaurdian. Not a pure one. " Maron called to his parents and Esme's, Elisa and Bracken. " Mom,Dad, Esme wants to be a Gaurdian!" Elisa flew down from the hole in the canyon as the mother answered. " Dont worry, Maron. Tommorow she will join the Pure ones, like us and her grand father and mother. " Esme went speechless...

• Posted at:

• Call me Dawn or Scarlet 

Anti Thorin spray

#Warriors

#TH/LotR

" A writer's worst fear is a blank page. " - Me

Legolas ♥ 

Rhett and Link - GMM

Minecraft builder

Pokemon Champion

Queen of cats 

#FNAF

//Brofist\\

Markiplier

Smosh 

tigerwolf543

i have a idea. what if all these owls became guridans? not mine. mine flew away from that life and flew into the new beyond. i've read the new "Beyond the Beyond" book. really AWESOME!!!!!! only there is no more Beyond. there is no more Sark, or clans, or bears, or owls. no more life in the Beyond. there is no more woods, or valcanos. for that matter, there is no more .  there is only ice, and cold, and death. there is no more Watch. at all. life is a myth in the Beyond now. not like there is anyone to tell that myth. but, i'm gtg. (got to go).

-TIGERWOLF543! with Midnight and Phantom.

• Posted at:

Nara, my fighter, oldest. Jada, my intellagence, second oldest. Quinn, my poisoner, third oldest. Clara, my adventurer, youngest. Phantom, my tiger. Midnight, my komodoo. Blaze, my penguin. Mercy, my fox.

brownwolf123

Oops I almost forgot about this RP. Well here's mine:

Terra was flying around until she heard someone yell: "Mom, Dad! Esme wants to be a Guardian!" Terra decided to investigate the noise. Soon she found herself flying next to a canyon wall. Then she saw a Barred Owl flying around doing tricks in the air. Soon the full moon's glow reflected on Terra's snowy white feathers. Her icy blue eyes looked up into the moon for a few seconds because a great large figure started to fly right above her. It was a larger owl. A Pure One! His claws grabbed onto Terra's wings. He pulled her to a hole at the top of the canyon. Then one of the other owls yelled:"Dad! What do you have there, a Snowy Owl?" It was the Barred Owl. Then the owl that grabbed her said: "Esme, we've been over this. You're joining the Pure Ones like it or not." But then a gust of wind started up and made the large male owl, the father of this family, accidently drop Terra. As Terra fell into the sea the Barred Owl, Esme, tried to grab Terra. But both were pulled in by a gaint wave. The last sound Terra could hear was the mother of the family screech: "Esme, No!!!!" Then both the owls were lost in the water. They were both lost at sea...

-Terra

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

I'm just doing one, but both owls appear in it.

One day, Wisp was practicing her flying with her brother, Cory, when her mother, Lyrian, landed on a branch nearby. "Wisp, Cory, I know you have just started flying, but we're going to join the Pure Ones." she told them. Cory had always wanted to be a Pure One, but Wisp hadn't liked them at all when she had met them after they killed her father. "You won't make me become a Pure One! I want to be a Guardian!" "Never." Lyrian nudged both of them into their hollow. "We'll talk about this later." But that morning, Wisp snuck out of her hollow, and flew off. She would become a Guardian whatever it took.

Wisp was flying over the Ambala forest when she suddenly felt unusually tired. With that, her wings locked to her body, and she plummeted out of the sky. Wisp crashed among the moss and mushrooms. But then, another owl, a Spotted Owl, flew down from a tree. "Are you okay?" he asked. "My name's Yuki, by the way." "I'm Wisp." she panted back. "I'm looking for the Guardians." "Me too!" Yuki replied. "Let's search together!" Wisp accepted, and they flew off together.

Wisp and Yuki had been flying for less than an hour than when they reached the canyons. Wisp squinted, and saw a Barred Owl holding a struggling Snowy Owl with ice blue eyes. She wanted to help...But how?

If another story appears under this post, just ignore it. This is the real one. Wisp and Yuki are currently seeing Terra struggling with Esme's dad. They want to help, but they don't know how. Hope you like my story!

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

Thumbnail avatar

puppypizza27

Ignore the post that has one for both of my owls. There should be another one coming that connects with Terra and Esme. I'll try to delete my first one.

• Posted at:

Call me Maximum or Maxi!

tigerwolf543

heres mine:

I peer over the side into the blue world. i think i'll go back before i try and go in therei think. "theres no point in staying here" i mutter. after all, there isn't any life.

i gtg! my mother will kill me if she finds out i snuck on here!

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 8cb98d5f39

hydrafalling2

I'll be a Pure One. Even though there evil, i am still partial to the bad guys.

Name: Shade

Type: Barn Owl

Apearance: Dark tawny feathers, bright moonlike face, bright black eyes

Personality: Creative and energetic, could either be the most dangerous Pure One ever, or the best Guardian ever.

Spot: Warrior, Leader

Other: Thought to be distantly related to Nyra.

Daughter of Skorn, a top Pure One general.

Single child. The Pure Ones are working hard to make sure she stays evil.

• Posted at:

Hydra

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my constant internal screaming."

despite how how it might seem, I really don’t care about anything

My soul is Trash

Thumbnail avatar

dragonmist80

Sylvannas POV

"God job Sylva," Bubo said softly not to disterb me as I hammered away at the dagger. Altho owls prefer other weapons like ice skimmers(sp?) or battle claws, one cant forge ice, and battle claws are too advanced for me. Slowly it took the shape of a blade, I was pround. Bubo held it up to the rest of the chaw and spoke in his booming voice, "More and more owls are joinging the gaurdians as of late so we'll need more and more weopeans for this war. What Sylva did was perfect and I expect the same from you. The colliers got some good grade A coals for me yesterday from a fire in the Shadow forest, it should be easier for you. Get started!" Owl shuffled to the many makeshift forges and began picking out metal to use for daggers. Bubo then spoje again, "and each chaw is going to pick one advanced owl to help welcome these new owls. I chose Sylvanna." My gizzard dropped. He used my full name, this was not up for debate. I was on welcoming commity.

• Posted at:

I am wl

{0,0}

(|__|)

"  "

Thumbnail avatar

fairykitten159

Name:Lilly  Age:young,owlet  Type:Tiny owl   Appearence:small owl with golden-brown feathers and a white face,blue eyes    Personality:shy  Gender:female  Spot:apprentice   Other:orphan

• Posted at:

Lilykit of FlowerClan           Warrior Cats Rock!      Eevee!!!!!!

^ ^

(~.~) /

|| ||/                                                    

Thumbnail avatar

eaglehawk476

Name:soren

type:great horned

aperence:black with strips of brown

peasonality:brave,loal,and the blacksmith leader.

• Posted at:

I Will Never Give Up. I do The impossible. I love animals. Will of steel. Super fast and Super Smart. I am Ryan.

Thumbnail avatar a0a794e3ad

fairyjuno9

Alright, here's mine, and I'm doing 2 characters on this post.

Name: Moon.

Type: Snowy Owl.

Appearence: white owl with blue eyes.

Personality: Brave, gentle, hopes for peace, smart and kind.

Spot: Leader.(if I can.)

Other: Sister of Shadow, Shadow chose to be a Pure One, but Moon didn't, and they were born at the tree, and is still there.

Here is my second one, and this one is a Pure One.

Name: Shadow.

Type: Pure One.

Appearence: Black owl with dark amber eyes.

Personality: Cool and calm, easily made angry, and can tempt others to be Pure ones.

Spot: Warrior and joker.

Other: Sister of Moon, but chose to be a Pure One, and did so well, that Clawd made sure that she would next leader of the Pure Ones.

Is that okay?

• Posted at:

I am literally the biggest Kirby nerd you'll ever meet. e-e

Aaaaand also the biggest goofball at that matter.

I'm also an artist! ...though you can't see my stuff on here.

Also, please call me Eli. :v

I might bring back that story I had.

Thumbnail avatar

dragonwerewolf241

Name: Nyra(Not the evil one)

Type: Barn Owl(Bigger than most Barn owls)

Apperance: Ginger/brown/white feathers and aqua blue/green eyes

Personality: Brave, quiet, reserved, leathal fighter and hunter, tough, expert in navigation

Spot: Blacksmith, navigator, leader

Other: Was kiddnapped by the Pure Ones with family, family killed, at first a "loyal" soldier to the Pure Ones, took ten newly hatched owlets to the Guardians, and killed four Pure Ones including brother on the way to the Great Tree. Believed in the Guardians since I heard my first story. Two siblings who hated the thought of the Guardians, and became Pure One soldiers. Killed one brother, permanently crippled other brother. One of his wings is paralyzed completly, took out one of his eyes, and he is a Pure One leader. I teach certain owlets the tricks on how to properly fly if they were born with bad wings.

• Posted at:

Flamestar of WolfClan

Former name Flamecatcher

Brambleshadow of ShadowClan

Daughter of Artemis

Prefect of Gryfinndor

Bigwings and Mudwing

Mudwing name Ember

Barn Owl in Combat Chaw 

I am the werewolf.

Thumbnail avatar 8cb98d5f39

hydrafalling2

to true

• Posted at:

Hydra

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of my constant internal screaming."

despite how how it might seem, I really don’t care about anything

My soul is Trash

brownwolf123

Yes it's okay

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

wolfamber136

YES YES YES LOVE GUARDIANS.

• Posted at:

animal jam gives me my power

liza is my guardian

i am crazy

zhong pong

everybody play animal jam!

Thumbnail avatar

wolfamber136

wait.......what does that involve???

• Posted at:

animal jam gives me my power

liza is my guardian

i am crazy

zhong pong

everybody play animal jam!

Thumbnail avatar

fairykitten159

Lilly is really a warrior,I've never read the books,and the last time I watched the movie I was only 4 years old! That's why I wrote apprentice.

• Posted at:

Lilykit of FlowerClan           Warrior Cats Rock!      Eevee!!!!!!

^ ^

(~.~) /

|| ||/                                                    

brownwolf123

Oh man, I forgot about the RP again. I'll post soon...

• Posted at:

Prank

CSBCJRKJPBSKS

MMMTBT

ASMJMRMNSUTM

RDPPFP

MMMMPL

GLMSZGMEAWASMFC

RWBYZSPHELVONYX

HNSAHU

FrKeAlHeChMN

MoMvPcWaSmOlIdNgSn

YnYgH/HYiYaSpLeDr

SuTaMgMDJDkRiKuKaRMGL

Thumbnail avatar

silvertwilight97

Name: Jonah

Appearance: White with red on belly and around face and dark red eyes.

Personality: Sneaky, sly, and can lie VERY well.

Spot: Thief, spy, and assisin.

Other: Is a Pure One.

• Posted at:

Give me liberty or give me death!-Pattrick Henry.

Don't make a girl a promise if you know you can't keep it.-Cortana.

Louie

Mr. Peabody and Sherman

Armin

Satoshi and Yoshiki

(Probably some more people coming into the gang later.)

Thumbnail avatar

herakitten11

I'm doing two owls. One is a Pure One, the other is a Guardian. Here they are:

Name: Thunder

Type: Greater Sooty Owl.

Appearance: Unusual white face, like the moon, and the rest of her is dark gray.

Personality: Fun-loving, easily excitable and distractable, and easy-going.

Spot: Warrior and/or joker.

Backround: An orphan, and the sister of Bramble. Seeking the Guardians.

Name: Bramble

Type: Greater Sooty Owl.

Appearance: Looks just like Thunder, except with black feathers and a malicious glint to her eyes.

Personality: Tough, stubborn, a bit mean, and very fierce.

Spot: Warrior

Backround: An orphan, and the sister of Thunder. A Pure One.

Olivia created Thunder. Willa (me) created Bramble.

• Posted at:

Lissa Frostchanter, with Rogue the Fox.

Selene Frostrider, with Pepper the Tiger.

Ana Frosthunter, with Loki the Komodo Dragon.

Thumbnail avatar

flyingcobra257

I watched a movie about them wich was nothing like the book series but it was good, and it may not be the same movie you saw. probably not.

p.s

it's called guardians of ga'hoole

• Posted at:

Fang's

Master

Thumbnail avatar

dragonstorm445

okay,I love the movie,and I think this is a cool RP,dont mind if I join?

Name:Storm

Type:Snowy Owl (we have alot in common,sorry,but we could be siblings so it makes more sense that we a similar)

Appearence:Snow white all over accept for wings,which have so many black spots they are black

Personality:Brave,Stealthy,Clever,Confident,and a very fast flier,and a little shy and short tempered.

Spot:Warrior

Other:Orphan,believes in the Gaurdians,is friends/siblings with Terra (if you want,or if its okay)is traveling with Terra.

• Posted at:

I love animals!!!

They are so starnge!!!

I want to research them when I grow up!!!

They are also amazing!!!

I hope to see you later!!!

1 , , 3