Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Can I make one of Pumapelt x Flamefoot's kits? Sorry, I just love the couple. :P

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Well... the reason why there is a lot under my name is because I keep on coming up with ideas. 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

No reason to be ashamed of having ideas

@Swifstar

All of them will die but one in their first litter. (Great just spoiled something) If they have a second litter sure. (Btw lv that ya added Flamefoot and Cinderwhisker to your list)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar d112118b96

vampireelf385

Good job so far

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

and their paths winded as one

topazhamster42

It's not that I'm ashamed of my ideas. I just don't have control over how fast they come or how many there are. 

I didn't really write much on Beechpaw's story this weekend because I was busy and my family was hogging the computer.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

tigerwolf4248

Thornpaw growled to himself as Creekpaw picked a burr from Mountainheart's fur and stroked her pelt with his tail. He was just about to go over there when his mentor called him over. Lashing his tail once, he trudged over to Hailtail. "Were battle training with Bearpaw, Snakepaw, Raccoonpaw, Sharppaw, and Badgerpaw," he said. "What about Morningpaw and Nightpaw?" Thornpaw asked. "Their mentors have other things planned for them today," Hailtail replied. Hailtail turned and headed for the thorn entrance, looking back once at Thornpaw. "Come on, the others are already at the training hollow," he said. Looking back at Mountainheart one more time, Thornpaw plunged into the thorn tunnel after his mentor. When they reached the training hollow, Thornpaw saw the others waiting. "Your late," snapped Bearpaw. The older apprentice took to criticizing cats and bossing them around these days. "Alright, let's get started," said Hawktalon. "Thornpaw and Raccoonpaw, you will fight against each other. Bearpaw and Sharppaw, Snakepaw and Badgerpaw," said Lightningstrike. Thornpaw faced Raccoonpaw. The striped she-cat's eyes were determined and gave away nothing. "What battle moves do you want us to use?" Badgerpaw asked. Thornpaw glanced over at him. Badgerpaw had grown from the flighty apprentice to a serious almost warrior. "Ones that work," Maplemist sniffed. "Ready," said Lynxear. "Set." "Go!" Yowled Pouncefoot. Raccoonpaw did a fake lunge at Thornpaw. He reared up, to late finding it was fake. In a flash, Raccoonpaw had him pinned. Thornpaw acted fast, and twisted around, slipping out of her grasp. He flashed out a paw at her shoulder, but she dodged it by rolling out of the way. He pounced on her, but she thrust her paws up, knocking him over. He found himself pinned, and this time he couldn't escape. She kept her gaze locked on him, and he found himself getting lost in her eyes. "Good job," grunted Hawktalon. "Now we'll switch it up."

Thornpaw trotted next to Raccoonpaw the entire time as they headed back to camp. She didn't say much, no matter how hard Thornpaw tried to make conversation. He new she wasn't quiet, just kept to herself more. She'll warm up to me. As they pushed their way into the camp, Thornpaw spotted Creekpaw sharing a pigeon with Mountainheart. He shot Thornpaw a smug look. Thornpaw tossed his head and looked over at Raccoonpaw. "Want to share some prey?" He asked her. "Sure," she shrugged. Creekpaw scowled at Thornpaw. Thornpaw let Raccoonpaw pick a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile, and they ate in silence. Thornpaw knew Raccoonpaw was lonely most of the time. Snakepaw was always with Bearpaw, and recently Badgerpaw had been playing with Swankit every chance he got. He shifted as close to Raccoonpaw as he dared. I wonder when we'll train again! She sure matched me for strength. "I suppose your just hanging out with me to make Creekpaw jealous?" She assumed, eyeing Thornpaw. Thornpaw was taken aback. "No!" He said quickly. "It's just... I-I thought you fought great today and I-I thought maybe we could be friends," he stuttered. Raccoonpaw's whiskers twitched. "Okay," she replied. "If you really want to be my friend, how about we go for a walk?" She asked. Thornpaw scrambled to his paws. "Yes, lets go!"

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Arg... Thornpaw and Racconpaw, sitting in a tree, S-H-A-R-I-N-G TOUNGES!

Give him a break, Sharppaw, maybe Loveheart struck him again. *Shrugs*

Agreed with Morningpaw, Sharppaw. Have you noticed the way Creekpaw looks at him... it makes me worried....

I know! NOBODY! And I mean NOBODY! Glares at my brother except me! *Growls and lashes tail*

Aww, you actually care about me! *Smiles*

What? No, Thirnpaw

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

I actually didn't plan for Raccoonpaw to have a mate (Snakepaw, Raccoonpaw, And Badgerpaw are really important characters to me, I had them planned real well) But Raccoonpaw X Thornpaw might work, I think I'm warming up to it. 

@Swiftstar

warrior name for Firepaw please 

@Topaz

I know Wildpaw's warrior name will be Wildfire, but I need the other names please

(I'm asking this ahead of time ppl Bc reasons)

@Rose

I know you haven't been on in awhile, so for the sake of the story I am giving Clovepaw and Aspenpaw warrior names, when you come back you can change them

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

@Tigris Firestorm

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

topazhamster42

@Tigris

ok.

Creekpaw= Creekwind

Acornpaw= Acornspots

They're here.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Awesome new chapters! 

I know I'm not really active anymore, so I give you all rights to do whatever you want with my characters in case I'm gone for a long period and you need information :3

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

tigerwolf4248

@Swiftstar and Topaz

Thanks 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Good job @Tigris, I will be gone for awhile, might be able to check on this once and awhile, but not able to reply.

Just wanted to let you know

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Joy

aw but ok

@Faith

nuuuuuuuu you'll be back right?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Flowerkit purred as she leaped on Blizzardtail's tail. He waved it around and she squealed with excitement as she clung on. Leaf-bare was finally over. Aspenpaw, Clovepaw, Dogpaw, Poppypaw, Thrushpaw, and Flashpaw had been made warriors. Aspenleaf, Clovefoot, Dogclaw, Poppynose, Thrushwing, and Flashfang. All of Aloebreeze's kits had become apprentices, so Aloebreeze and Featherlake moved to the elder's den. Stripepaw would soon be assessed, and Hollyshine and Grayfeather had had their kits. Icetail and Nettleclaw had moved into the nursery. One of Hollyshine's kits had died, Loyalkit, a little cream she-cat. Everyone had been especially sad when she died. Blizzardtail remembered her first day out of the nursery. "I'm going to be the most loyalist and bravest warrior!" She had declared. One of her brothers, Fiercekit, had tackled her and said, "No, I am!" Loyalkit had been good friends with Flowerkit, Blizzardtail was really sad to see her go. Blizzardtail looked over his shoulder as he felt tiny teeth on his back. Cougarkit, a cream colored Tom with white paws, chest, and belly, and yellow eyes was clinging to his back. He was the biggest of his litter. Blizzardtail looked over at Thistlekit, who was watching Cloverface sort her herbs. Thistlekit was a light grey tabby with darker grey tabby stripes, and amber eyes. Flowerkit squeaked, as Fiercekit pounced onto her. Fiercekit had orange, black, and white splotches all over him, and he had yellow eyes. Flowerkit pushed the younger kit off. "Get off," she grunted. Cougarkit slithered off of Blizzardtail's back and tackled Fiercekit. Flowerkit tottered over to Blizzardtail and curled up next to him. She blinked up at him with adorable golden eyes. Her fur was still short, but around her head long wisps of white fur grew out. "Hi, Daddy," she squeaked. Blizzardtail wrapped his tail around her and purred. "Nap time!" Hollyshine called from the nursery. "Awww," complained the two toms. Flowerkit hopped up. "Bye daddy," she said, before scampering into the nursery with the two toms Cougarkit and Fiercekit trailing after her. "Hey Blizzardtail, can your apprentice train with ours?" Asked Mossfur. "Sure," Blizzardtail replied. "How about all our apprentices train," said Fawnheart, as she padded over. "Yeah, we could have some sort of competition," said Emberlight. Redclaw padded over. "Sounds fun to me," he said. "Lets ask Crystalfrost, Honeydew, Foxsnatch and Wolfbite," Blizzardtail said. The other mentors agreed, so they asked Cheetahstar who said it was ok. "This is going to be fun!" Exclaimed his apprentice Frostpaw. Blizzardtail flicked her ear with the tip of his tail. "You bet."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

The minute Pumapelt pushed her way into camp, cats were on top of her trying to congratulate her. "Congratulations," purred Sweetfeather. "They'll make beautiful kits," purred Sparkheart. "Shall I make you a nest in the nursery?" Blossomheart offered. "Thank you, Thank you, and no thank you not yet Blossomheart," she said. Feeling overwhelmed, she pushed her way past her clan mates and over to Flamefoot. "Flamefoot," she groaned. "Oh! Er.... sorry?" He said. Pumapelt glared at him. "Fine, sorry," he said. Pumapelt flicked him with her tail before heading over to Wildpaw. "Hi!" She looked up from her squirrel. Pumapelt and Wildpaw didn't argue as much anymore. They had developed a bond over leaf-bare, while Pumapelt had fallen ill Wildpaw had helped take care of her. "I'll be moving to the nursery soon, so how about we take one last walk together?" She suggested. "Sure," said Wildpaw, gulping down the rest of her squirrel. They headed out into the forest, green and growing in new-leaf. They headed through the forest, walking side by side. "How did you like Raincloud as a temporary mentor?" She asked. "Oh, boring! He never did anything fun like you did, it was just drills, drills, drills. He was nice, though," she said. Pumapelt nodded. "Eaglefeather hasn't had an apprentice. What about him?" She asked Wildpaw. Wildpaw shook her head. "He's bossy like his father Hawktalon, and sometimes he can be grumpy. He won't be boring like Raincloud, but I'd prefer someone else," she said. "I'll have to talk to Risingstar about a good mentor for you," she said. I think I have a few good cats in mind.

(These r kinda short Bc the next one will be super long and important and a total hint give a way party)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

vampireelf385

Oooh I'm so excited!

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

breezemagic7

About to go, I'll be able to check on when I can get to, but I'm not gone forever!

Good job btw @Tigirs

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

Yes, but will u be able to post again actively soon?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

Tigris, good job!

On top of that, I won't be posting on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday morning because I will be on a retreat. I'm not sure about Sunday afternoon though...

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

tigerwolf4248

retreat? dunno what u mean by that. And nooooooooooooooo everyone is leaving me:(

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

"Let's do a race!" Said Sagepaw, the mostly white Tom, with the left corner of his face including his ear light gray, along with his paws. His amber eyes shined with excitement. "How about, lets just listen to our mentors," said Aspenpaw, the green eyed she-cat almost pure gray, with a dark gray splotch on left flank. She went to cuff him over to ears, but he rolled out of the way. She pounced on him. Juniperpaw, the light gray, almost white, she-cat with a dark gray "sock" on her front-right foot and blue eyes rolled her eyes at them. "Get up," she prodded them with a paw. Sprucepaw, the completely gray Tom with a dark gray striped down back, and green eyes looked like he wanted to join in the mock fight, but he didn't. Cascadepaw, the misty gray she-cat with light gray patches, white underbelly, amber eyes, and the quietest of the five just watched.
"Alright that's enough," grunted Wolfbite. Aspenpaw and Sagepaw broke apart. "Now, first do some stretches and then show me your hunters crouch," he said. Blizzardtail wondered why he got to be in charge, then remembered he was the senior warrior here. Blizzardtail watched as Frostpaw crouched. Try finding fault in this beautiful crouch, Wolfbite. Suddenly there was a thunder of paws, and screeches of pain and agony. "Rogues are attacking the camp!" Shrieked Mouseear as she burst into view. Lightning tore across the sky, and rain fell. "You heard her," Blizzardtail yowled over the storm, and sped off after Mouseear. His apprentice was a mouse-length behind him. Her sparkling blue eyes narrowed to determined slits as they ran against the rain. When they reached camp, cats were screeching and fighting. Blizzardtail launched himself into the fray. His jaws latched onto a she-cat's scruff, and he threw her away. Another cat was thrown onto his back, and it hissed into his ear. Blizzardtail felt claws in his back, and he flipped over, thrashing wildly. He felt Mud and blood splatter on his pelt. His paw hit his attacker in the face, and eventually they gave up trying to hold him. Blizzardtail raked his claws down his nose, and the cat flinched back as blood spurted in their eyes. Blizzardtail managed to dive under him, and came up fast. The cat fell, dazed for a moment. Blizzardtail was on him, raking his claws down the cats chest. He struggled, and Blizzardtail released him. He streaked out of camp. Blizzardtail raced over to the nursery, just as Mudfoot was thrown aside. He burst inside. The queens had their backs arched and were hissing. A tom with a scarred muzzle and a fresher scar by his eye was lashing out at the kits. Blizzardtail recognized the tom, he had met him in a battle during a border patrol. Anger boiled up inside him, the tom just realized he was there but it was to late. Screeching with fury, Blizzardtail came down on him and broke his neck. Then he stared down in horror at the body. I just killed a cat! Snapping out of his trance, he dived out of the nursery. To his horror, the camp was torn to shreds and blood was splattered everywhere, rain soaking the ground. "Stop!" Came a yowl, just as the thunder and lightning stopped. Only a steady rain fell. Everyone froze and turned to look at the speaker. Three cats strutted into the center of camp. One was a brown tom with fur speckled with other flecks of color, another was a scruffy she-cat with narrowed eyes. The one in the middle was a big black Tom. "Your effort to fight for your home was quite entertaining but your attempts are futile. If you ever want to see your friends again, give up your camp," the black Tom said. The Spiritclan cats were silent. "How do we know your not lying?" Someone spat. "Yeah! We'll fight you and make you give them back!" Snarled another. "Fox heart!" Someone screeched. The speaker examined his claws as insults were hurled at him. Finally he brought his attention back to the camp. "I wasn't going to give you a choice," he said. He flicked his tail, and in seconds the entrance was blocked and guarded. "Now since you were ever so difficult, when this could have been easy, we do have to punish you," he said. He twitched his ear, and cats leaped onto Cheetahstar. She fought like a lion, but eventually the cats were to much. She slumped to the ground, defeated. The rogues quickly pinned her. "I know all about clan life," he said, pacing towards Cheetahstar. "And I know leaders have nine lives," he leaned closer to her. She hissed, but he took no notice. Blizzardtail felt his blood turn to ice as he guessed what the tom was going to do. There was a flicker of movement, and Grayfeather launched herself at the tom. "No!" She screeched. What was she doing outside of the nursery? Blizzardtail turned to see three of her kits peaking out of the nursery. The scruffy she-cat and brown tom launched themselves at Grayfeather, and pushed her away before she could lay a claw on the black Tom. The she-cat bit her neck, and Grayfeather went still. "No!" Wailed Oakwhisker. He fought against the two cats pinning him, but a third joined and forced Oakwhisker to be still. Blizzardtail turned back to the three kits, and saw a fourth had joined them, eyes wide with shock and terror. They began to wail, but Icetail quickly shushed them. "As I was saying, I know a clan leader has nine lives, so surely it wouldn't be a problem if they lost one?" He said slyly. As quick as an adder, the tom lashed out a claw and cut Cheetahstar's throat. The cats holding her released her. She staggered, before falling with a sickening thud. Her eyes opened and glazed, stared up at the sky. They waited, until finally a gasp escaped her and she stood up. The gash on her neck was gone, but she was still heavily wounded. The tom threw back his head and yowled triumphantly. The others did the same until Blizzardtail couldn't stand it any longer. "I'm leaving!" He said. Cats turned to look at him, stunned. "Me to!" Squeaked his apprentice, pushing some rogues out of the way. "Yeah," said Redclaw, and his apprentice Snowpaw. They came forward to stand by him. "Wait for me," came another voice. Firepaw pushed her way over to them. "Oh, betraying your clan now? Leaving them like this?" Smirked the black Tom. Blizzardtail looked over at his leader, Cheetahstar, lying on the ground. "My leader had her chances. Before it would have been considered betraying my clan if I left. But now, it's not. She brought this on us," he said, voice cold. He saw Cheetahstar's eyes flash with guilt. Great Starclan, I'm saying this about my leader! He ducked into the nursery, and walked over to Hollyshine's nest. She looked at him with pleading eyes. He looked back at her for a minute, then picked up Flowerkit. "Let's go," he told his companions. They headed over to the gorse entrance, and were almost out when four cats blocked the entrance. "You really thought we'd let you escape?" Cackled the black tom from behind. Blizzardtail thrust Flowerkit over to Redclaw. "Run!" He screeched, and flew himself at the nearest cat. They yowled in surprise, and Blizzardtail slashed his claws down it's exposed belly, then turned to the next one. "Where?" Asked Redclaw, already backing away. "Wildclan!" He yowled. Redclaw and Frostpaw hesitated, they didn't want to leave him. "Save my kit!" He screeched, as claw marks scored down his back and on his sides. He couldn't see them, but he heard the rapid paw steps of his friends fleeing. He couldn't fight the cats, there were to many. At least I bought them some time. They rogues dragged him into the camp, pinning him down by his neck. They started pressing harder. I can't breath! Blizzardtail panicked, struggling. The rogues held fast, and Blizzardtail was loosing blood. His flanks heaved as he struggled for air. "Hmm, this one needs a special place to be kept and eye on," said the black tom. Blizzardtail saw blackness creep into his vision. "Take him to the Cage," he sneered, before Blizzardtail's vision went black.

mods plllzzzz let it through 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Wildclan

Leader: Risingstar- Tom

Deputy: Silvershine- Tom

Elders:Spiderfang- oldest tom in Wildclan
Swiftbreeze- she-cat
Darksight (due to being blind)- she-cat
Brokenwind- oldest she-cat in Wildclan

Warriors:
(Senior to youngest)
Jaysong- tom
Hawktalon-Tom, apprentice Bearpaw
Maplemist- she-cat, apprentice Raccoonpaw
Hailtail- tom, apprentice Thornpaw
Lightningstrike- she-cat, apprentice Sharppaw
Foxface- she-cat
Icestorm- she-cat, apprentice Morningpaw
Frostbite- she-cat, apprentice Nightpaw
Scarear- tom
Sweetfeather- she-cat
Brokenice- she-cat
Firelight- Tom
Stormpelt- tom
Eclipse- she-cat
Lionpride- tom
Blacksound- tom
Wolffrost- tom
Rosepetal- she-cat
Ivyheart- she-cat
Darkshadow- tom
Stormrunner- Tom
Lynxear- tom, apprentice Snakepaw
Pouncefoot- tom, apprentice Badgerpaw
Lunarfrost
Birdfeather-tom
Burstfur- tom
Spiritstone- she-cat
Duskpelt- tom
Dawnfur- she-cat
Fawnnettle- she-cat
Bobtail- tom
Adderfang- she-cat
Bramblebush- tom
Thornpelt- tom
Moonspirit- tom
Sunspirit- she-cat
Eaglefeather- Tom
Raincloud- tom
Fangheart (Used to be Fang, a rogue, brother is Clawfrost)-Tom
Clawfrost (Used to be Claw, a rogue, Fangheart's brother)-Tom Owltalon-Tom, apprentice Creekpaw
Fernpool-Tom, apprentice Acornpaw
Pumapelt-she-cat, apprentice Wildpaw
Ashcloud- tom
Cinderwhisker- she-cat
Sparkheart- she-cat
Smokefeather- tom
Flamefoot- tom
Mistlily- she-cat
Mountainheart- she-cat
Fishwhisker- Tom
Leafbreeze- she-cat

Queens:
Violetpelt, Swankit, Malardkit, and Goosekit
Hopeblossom, Cherrykit
Dreammist, Beetlekit
Leopardpelt
Blossomheart

Medicine cat:
Mintyleaf- she-cat
Willowheart- she-cat

Apprentices:
Bearpaw- tom
Snakepaw- she-cat
Raccoonpaw- she-cat
Badgerpaw- tom
Wildpaw-she-cat
Creekpaw-tom
Acornpaw- she-cat
Thornpaw- Tom
Sharppaw- Tom
Morningpaw- she-cat
Nightpaw- Tom

Spiritclan

Leader: Cheetahstar- she-cat

Deputy: Ravenpelt- she-cat

Elders:
Stoneheart-Tom
Featherlake- Tom
Aloebreeze- she-cat

Warriors:
(Senior to youngest)

Berryheart- she-cat
Sleetstream- tom
Sandshine- Tom
Thistleburr- tom
Shadowheart- tom
Willowtail- she-cat (temporary mentor of Firepaw.)
Mudfoot-tom
Mouseear- she-cat
Whitefang-Tom, apprentice Grasspaw
Sootfoot -Tom
Pinefur *-Tom, apprentice Firepaw
Cedarfoot-tom

Rabbittail*-she-cat
Wolfbite-Tom, apprentice Runningpaw
Foxsnatch -Tom, apprentice Huntingpaw
Emberflight*-she-cat
Sparrowtail
Stormcloud-she-cat
Drizzleheart*-she-cat
Hawkflight*-Tom
Honeydew- she-cat, apprentice Cascadepaw
Viperfang-she-cat
Blackbird-Tom
Fawnheart, -she-cat, apprentice Stripepaw
Bramblepelt-Tom
Thornheart-Tom
Blizzardtail*- tom, apprentice Frostpaw
Redclaw-Tom, apprentice Snowpaw
Crystalfrost-she-cat, apprentice Sagepaw
Mossfur-Tom, apprentice Aspenpaw
Emberlight-tom, apprentice Juniperpaw
Oakwhisker-tom, apprentice Sprucepaw
Shadefur- Tom
Wavetail- Tom
Aspenleaf- she-cat
Clovefoot- Tom
Dogclaw- Tom
Poppynose- she-cat
Thrushwing- Tom
Flashfang- Tom

Medicine cat:
Cloverface- she-cat

Queens:
Amberfeather, Owlkit, Nightkit, Goldenkit, Cinderkit, and Mudkit
Hollyshine, foster mother of Flowerkit. Cougarkit, Thistlekit, and Fiercekit.
Grayfeather, Maplekit, Ivykit, Blazekit, Cinderkit, Flamekit.
Nettleclaw
Icetail

Apprentices:
Grasspaw*- she-cat
Firepaw- she-cat
Stripepaw- Tom
Frostpaw- she-cat
Snowpaw- she-cat
Huntingpaw-Tom
Runningpaw-Tom
Sagepaw- Tom
Aspenpaw- she-cat
Juniperpaw-she-cat
Sprucepaw-Tom
Cascadepaw- she-cat

Tribe of Bones

Leader: Snarl
High ranks:
Hiss
Growl
Middle ranks:
Bite
Claws
Fangs
Sharp
Hunter
Pounce
Low ranks:
Fur
Whiskers
Pelt
Ears
Sniff
Muzzle

Queens:
Shape

*=missing cat

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Whoops forgot to take Grayfeather out 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Good news! I'll be back tomorrow! I thought it would take longer, but I will be more active tomorrow! 

R.I.P Grayfeather, you will be missed. (Wow, Wildclan will be filled up greatly)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

Poor Blizzardtail

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

yyyaaayyyyy 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

What I meant by a retreat was (this is what my retreat is, but not many are just like this) that it is kinda like summer camp but you only spend 2 nights and it's a church retreat so there will be worship and games.

Blizzardtail, oh Blizzardtail, if I find those rogues, I will RIP THEIR THROATS OUT AND LEAVE THEIR GUTS FOR THE BUZZARDS! That is, only for the evil rogues, if there are a few good ones... I'll spare them, 'cause I'm a warrior that follows the warrior code.

-awaits the next chapter with claws, fangs, and battle cats ready... and spies-

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Oh Tigris I'm so, so sorry I haven't posted in sooooo long. School has just been so overwhelming and I have had many sleepless nights. I'm so sorry that I didn't respond. Can I change Clovefoot's name to Cloveclaw please?

Name: Willowkit (Willowsun)

Appearance: Cream colored fur with honey colored markings by her eyes and on her feet. Bright blue eyes that seem to glow. Average fur length and small and skinny.

Personality: She is brave, sly, witty, playful, kind, protective, trustworthy, and very intelligent and sneaky. She stays out of trouble and looks out for her sister, Cloudkit.

Other: N/A

Name: Lunarkit (Lunarwood)

Appearance: Shiny gray fur that has silver flecks. He has black and white markings around his eyes and on his tail. He has glowing green eyes and has short fur.

Personality: He is daring, stubborn, honest, sneaky, sly, playful, and wants to become an amazing warrior.

Other: Teases his sister Willowkit because she is so small. 

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

vampireelf385

I wonder Hannah if when Tar comes maybe after he gets injured by a poisonous lizard that made him blind in one side?

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

tigerwolf4248

@Rose

It's alright I understand. I will change Clovefoot's name, and the kits are excepted 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

(Whoops hit submit to early)

@Topaz

Thanks for informing me

@Grace 

Sure, though I think I'll change it to snake

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt paused as she reached the Spiritclan border, just as rain started to pelt down on her. Wildpaw stopped next to her. "What is it?" Her apprentice asked. Pumapelt squinted, and could make out four figures running towards her. She was about to unsheathe her claws, then realized the cats were running at top speed. She could smell fear-scent even from here. "I wonder what's wrong," said Wildpaw, flicking rain-drops from her whiskers. Pumapelt could see the lead cat was stumbling over something. The four caps collapsed, pelts plastered with mud, blood, and rain. Pumapelt recognized Redclaw, Snowpaw, Firepaw, and Frostpaw. Her heart lurched. Why is Blizzardtail's apprentice here, and not him? Pumapelt peered closer at Redclaw, and noticed he was carrying a bedraggled kit! "Go back to camp, tell Risingstar now," Pumapelt told Wildpaw urgently. Her apprentice didn't argue. Pumapelt nosed the soaked cats to their paws. The kit let out a wail. "What's happened?" She asked, heart pounding. "Rogues have attacked and taken over Spiritclan camp! Blizzardtail.... he didn't-" Redclaw gasped, and staggered. "Save your breath, your to tired and wounded, and give me the kit," she said. Redclaw handed Pumapelt the kit. Pumapelt began to lick it's fur the wrong way to warm and dry it. After a few minutes a patrol appeared behind her. Silvershine was in the lead. "What's happened?" He gasped. "That's what I asked, but we can find out after we get them dry and healed!" Pumapelt snapped. Silvershine looked taken aback, at being ordered around by a younger warrior. He didnt argue though, once he spotted the kit firmly clamped in her jaws. "Lionpride and Blacksound, you support Redclaw. Stormrunner, you help Firepaw. Sweetfeather, you help Frostpaw. Lunarfrost, you help Snowpaw. Fangheart and Clawfrost, you watch the back, and Eclipse, you make sure Pumapelt doesn't need any help with the kit," Silvershine instructed, before turning around and marching at the head of the group. Pumapelt felt her fur bristle, but she said nothing. I can take care of this kit! "Do you want me to carry her dear?" Eclipse asked kindly. Pumapelt could only blink a reply. As they started home, Pumapelt wished Eclipse would take the kit. She was starting to feel the weight of her stomach, but she didn't want to let go of the kit. After what felt like moons, they reached camp. As they entered, cats were already pacing about. Apparently news had spread. Willowheart and Mintyleaf shoved through the crowd of cats. "Back up! We can get answers when these cats are stronger. Pumapelt, I assume your moving into the nursery now. Take the kit with you, Dreammist or Hopeblossom will supply milk," Mintyleaf barked. Flamefoot pushed his way over to her. "I'll help you make a nest," he said. She blinked gratefully at him. When she had settled down and the she-kit was drinking milk greedily from Hopeblossom, she peered through the nursery entrance. She desperately wanted to dive into the medicine cat den and ask Redclaw or Frostpaw what happened to Blizzardtail, but she knew she needed to wait. Oh Starclan, don't let him be dead!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Thank you! Great job on the story!

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

tigerwolf4248

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Good job @Tigris

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Thanks

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

vampireelf385

Oh snake that's much better idea actually :) so I thought that scene could happen after the story puts him in spiritclan as sunclaw I hope that's ok

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

topazhamster42

(I am only able to be posting this because track practice was canceled. After this, I won't be posting until Sunday because I will be on my retreat)

Nice job! This cliff hanger is going to kill me.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 35 , 36 , 37