Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

A list of open toms and she-cats

She-cats: Dawnbreeze, Leafbreeze (since Raincloud died) Cherrypaw, Mistykit and Dewkit and Sleekkit** (Ask about Rose's and Joy's kits with them, to.) As you can tell, we have a she-cat shortage. 

Toms: Malardpaw, Beetlepaw, Talonpaw**, Lynxear, Bramblebush, Eaglefeather**, Clawfrost, Fangheart, Smokefeather**, Fishwhisker**, Mossykit, Rainkit, Crowkit** (again, ask about Rose or Joy's. Blossomheart's kits.)

Talonpaw: He'll have a crush on Tigerkit first. 

Eaglefeather, Smokefeather, and Crowkit: Dunno if I actually want them to have mates or not. 

Fishwhisker: Very open, I'm looking for a mate for him.

Sleekkit: This fiesty she-cat is very open to.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

*kicks the lock off the door* *bursts in* *heavy breathing*

DUDE I'M ALIVE

• Posted at:

Aphrodite-Theodosia-Peggy

People will always be

critical

They'll make the personal

political

They'll try to knock you off your pedestal, your

pinnacle 

Let others be 

cynical

I will never be satisfied.

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Actullay wait, maybe Smokefeather or Fishwhisker. Whoever it is (Smokefeather maybe?) Its up to you, but could they secretly meet to start out?

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

breezemagic7

Uhh... I literally have no idea if I want Sharptalon to have a mate or not right now. For Morningdew, I would like it if Eaglefeather could be her mate, let me look through again.

@Ahropdite- Hello!!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

My posts were flipped -_-

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Aph

Hullo!

@Faith

Fishwhisker- friendly, very funny, looking for a mate. Brother to Leafbreeze and Beechpaw. 

Smokefeather- grumpy, sometimes snaps, but mainly is anti-social. Never thought about having a mate. Brother to Flamefoot, Cinderwhisker, Sparkheart and Ashcloud. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Whos Sting?

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

@Joy

he was a troll, but he's banned.

• Posted at:

(O/Tigris }\O)

"You know already that I will kill you one day. Your last breath will be gasped beneath my paws. Your last drop of blood will be spilled on my fur. Stones will break and the sky will fall when we meet in our final battle." -Tigerstar

I'll be at the beach all day today guys so I won't be able to post a chapter 

• Posted at:

{*~_Tigris_~*}

"If mercy is power, then I have never been more powerful." -Tigerstar

"Pride is not important. Power is important, and the willingness to use it." -Brokenstar

"Coward! Keep away and I'll kill him myself if I have to."- Hawkfrost

breezemagic7

I think Fishwhisker will do for Morningdew

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Great job on the story Tigris. The badger ride chapter was so cute! >u<

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

tigerwolf4248

@Rose

Thanks! Haven't seen ya in awhile 

@Faith

Got it 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt sat and listened as Risingstar spoke. "It is two days until the gathering. I know we are all eager to see what Bearstar has in mind, but when you go, I want you all to be ready to fight. Unless I give the signal, don't you dare unsheathe a claw no matter how much your provoked. I'll send one cat ahead to make sure we're not ambushed, and every few fox-lengths I'll have a warrior hiding in our territory in a some-what line from camp, in case the camp is attacked while we are gone the message can travel quickly. While we're gone, I want three warriors patrolling around the camp, two guarding the entrance, and everyone to be alert inside camp, keep looking up to make sure Bearstar didn't teach his cats how to climb trees. Also, I want the bramble screens fitted over the entrance the the elder's and queens dens before we go. I want to oversee all apprentice training today," Risingstar said. Wow, he sure is prepared! "With Starclan on our side, we will survive anything Bearstar has planned for us. And, if worst comes to worst, we'll seek alliance from The predators and Dawnbreeze's and Sunclaw's group," Risingstar concluded, and leaped off of high ledge. Pumapelt walked over to Blizzardtail, Cinderwhisker, and Redclaw. Fernpool and Flamefoot were making there way over there, to. "Hold on, I need someone to watch Tigerkit," Pumapelt said, and walked quickly to the nursery. Tigerkit was playing with a feather when she arrived. Pumapelt walked over to Moutainheart. "Moutainheart? Can I ask a favor of you?" She asked the queen. "Why, yes. I have nothing to do," she responded. "Can you watch Tigerkit for a bit?" She asked. Moutainheart nodded, "of course I will." I don't know what I would do without Moutainheart, she's a life saver. I'll have to watch her kits when they're born. "Now Tigerkit, you'll be good for Moutainheart, right? Do what ever she says," Pumapelt told her. Tigerkit sat up straight, and nodded vigorously. "Good. Mommy is going hunting with some of her friends. You be good. Thanks again, Moutainheart," Pumapelt said. The queen nodded. When Pumapelt met up with the others, Flamefoot was talking. "I didn't get to talk to you guys all at once yesterday. This is our chance," He hissed, and they followed him to the hole covered by weeds hidden between the two warriors dens. It was a tight squeeze, but they all managed to slip through, even Redclaw with his broad shoulders. When they circled the camp and were far out into the forest on the Moonlake side, they stopped to talk. "So, what is it?" Prompted Cinderwhisker. Flamefoot took a breath. "When I went on that patrol, the Spiritclan cats were nice, just as Cloverface had said. Also, what was strange was, Cougarpaw had been a warrior. His name was Cougarclaw. I have a bad feeling cats are becoming warriors way to young in that clan, and becoming apprentices way to early," he said. "If only we could find out some way," Pumapelt wondered. "There is." Pumapelt and the others spun around. Sharptalon was standing behind them. "Oh no!" Fernpool yelped. "Don't worry! I'm not going to get you in trouble. Gosh, that would be humiliating considering how much younger I am then all of you," Sharptalon said. "Great. So you were saying?" Pumapelt asked eagerly. "I was saying I know how to find out," Sharptalon said grimly. "Are you suggesting sneaking to their camp?" Redclaw asked. Sharptalon shook his head. "No. We're going to the dark forest."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Mountainheart will be glad when her kits are born :)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Criminal

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

Thumbnail avatar d112118b96

vampireelf385

Good job

AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM GOING TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AHHHHHHHHHHHH IM AT THE FIST HOTEL ON OUR WAY AHHHHHHH FROM CALIFORNIA TO CANADA :O

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

and their paths winded as one

silvermist539

Nice Jay! Good luck on your trip! How long is the drive?

I remember driving from Ohio to Orlando. Lets just say sitting in a car for 20 hours can make you a little stir crazy. 

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

tigerwolf4248

@Grace

Cool!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

I'm writing now, but I won't be able to post it until I finish cleaning my rabbit's cages

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt had managed to catch a bird on their way back, in case anyone questioned them. Nobody noticed as they quietly slipped back into camp because Mountainheart was kitting. Pumapelt's first thought was, Tigerkit! She stuck her head in the nursery, and saw Tigerkit in Blossomheart's nest with her kits. Good, she's fine. Pumapelt backed out of the nursery and looked around until she had spotted Creekwind. He was pacing around camp, eyes wide and breathing fast. "Dude, chill! Your not the one kitting," Thornbush teased. "I can't chill!" Creekwind responded, and started running. He slammed into the scratching tree. "Ow!" He croaked, and scrambled backwards. "Tonight, we'll go. All you have to do is sleep, and if Starclan let's us, we can go back," Sharptalon hissed softly to them, then straightened up and said louder, "Well, I better go help hold Creekwind down," and strutted away. Pumapelt and Flamefoot occupied themselves by sorting fresh moss that the apprentices brought in. Soon, Willowheart emerged from the nursery. "Two healthy she-cats!" She announced. The clan cheered, and Creekwind rushed into the nursery. "I want to see the kits," Pumapelt told Flamefoot, before heading into the nursery and curling into her nest. Tigerkit scrambled into her nest, eyes wide. "I saw it! Even when Blossomheart told me to give her privacy. They weren't there, and then they were there!" Tigerkit whispered. Pumapelt rolled her eyes, deciding she would scold Tigerkit later. Glancing over at Mountainheart, Pumapelt saw the kits. The first was a ginger tabby with some of Mountainheart's unusual stripes. "Let's name this one Sunkit," Creekwind said. Mountainheart purred. "Our little ray of sunshine. Let's name this one Vaporkit," she said. Vaporkit was white with large black spots and a light pink nose. "They're perfect names," Creekwind purred, nuzzling Mountainheart. Mistlily slipped into the den. "Can I see the kits?" She asked softly. "Wee!" Tigerkit jumped on Mistlily's leg. "Play with me! Now that Mountainheart can't play anymore," Tigerkit begged. Mistlily gave a small purr. "Not right now Tigerclan," she said, and Tigerkit slid off. Pumapelt glared at Tigerkit, who only looked back innocently. Mistlily's eyes immediately fell on Sunkit. "Did you name them yet?" She asked. "Yes. This one is Sunkit, the other is Vaporkit," her sister replied. "Those are good names," she whispered, and nuzzled Sunkit and Vaporkit, who let out faint mews while they suckled. I remember when Tigerkit was as small as them. Tigerkit had grown a lot, and was almost as big as Lunarkit. "You four go play outside now and give Mountainheart peace," Blossomheart said to her kits. They tumbled out of the nursery, followed by Aspenleaf's kits. "Can I play to?" Tigerkit asked. "Of course," Pumapelt replied. Tigerkit scampered after the other kits. Leafbreeze was trying to coax her kits out of the nursery. "Dewkit, no," Leafbreeze said sternly. "But I want milk!" She whined. "You need to learn to start eating fresh-kill," Leafbreeze told her. Dewkit pouted. "Come on Dewkit! It's not that bad," Mossykit told her. Dewkit, being the runt, had not yet tasted fresh-kill yet. "I only have enough milk now for once a day," Leafbreeze reminded her kit. "We'll let you be leader if we play clan," Mossykit said, prodding her with his paw. Dewkit gave a small sigh. "Fine," she said, and followed Mossykit, Mistykit, and Rainkit out of the nursery. "Alright, you three go play to," Snaketail said to her kits. Honeykit obeyed immediately, while Sleekkit and Crowkit hesitated. Snaketail bared her teeth at them, and they fled the den faster then rabbits. Snaketail chuckled. Pumapelt looked over at Firestorm. She was sleeping, and so was Stormkit and Runningkit. Pumapelt curled up in her nest. Tonight, I will dream myself into the dark forest.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Made even more time to get on! (@Tigris, I might be on for a few small moments, I might not. Maybe in about two weeks or so I won't be as busy).

Can I go to the Dark Forest with you, Sharptalon?

No

-_-

(Ps, is Lunarfrost going with him? And is Sharpfang gonna attack Sharptalon now?? I will try to get on and read, if I can force more time out of my day to get on)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

I made forms for Dripkit and Whiskerkit

Name: Dripkit (Dripwhisker)

Appearnce: Hazel with tufts of gray fur, and has unusual whiskers that won't be noticed until he is an apprentice. The tip of his whiskers are bright white. Hence, the name "Dripwhisker."

Personality: He is shy, quiet, and suspicious of others, but tries to be friendly and just has a hard time. 

Kin: his brother is Whiskerkit, mother is Adderfang and father is Bobtail. His uncles are Bramblebush, and grandfathers are Hailtail and Stormpelt. His aunt's are Fawnnettle, and Nettlepaw (in Starclan.) His grandmothers are Lightingstrike and Eclipse.

Other: Very close to his brother

Name: Whiskerkit (Whiskerface) 

Appearnce: Hazel fur and long whiskers 

Personality: Even shyer then his brother, compassionate, and will become a very loyal warrior.  

Kin: Same as Dripkit 

Other: Very close to Dripkit. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

No and no, here is why:

Most of you are probably thinking this story is just dragging on, but really I have a PART THREE where the dark forest cats (and Bearstar on his last life) attack the clan cats. That is where Lunarfrost will have to battle Sharpfang again. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Cool. (Is this to pushy, but could Lunarfrost sort of spare Sharpfang's life? Like, she battles him with Sharptalon or someone, but she knows he beat, but doesn't want him dead. Argument= "He may be evil, but he is family, and I think he knows, that if he shows his face, he will be beaten again." She wants him to stay in the Dark Forest, away from hurting her kin, but doesn't want to lose him forever.) I think that's to pushy.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Normally yes but I like that idea, @Faith

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

thanks

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

@Tigris: Yeah, I haven't really had time to post because of family stuff, but I try to come on and read your story at least three times a week even if I don't have time to post anything.

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

tigerwolf4248

Ok Rose!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

wibblewobblewibblewobble

WIBBLEHWOBBLEH

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

When I was 1/3 of the way done with reading the chapter, I thought that Creekwind would end up tearing up the camp with his hyperness. :D

I was not!

You're one of the biggest liars I've ever seen.

Hey! *swats at Wildfire*

At first, I thought that a badger was running around camp with you on its back.

Not you too! *collapses in mock surprise*

*Licks Creekwind* I'm glad that the badger was my imagination.

(Medicine cat) Where's half of my poppy seeds?

Uhh... *falls asleep*

*smiles* Someone here needed to CALM DOWN bigtime!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Criminal

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

tigerwolf4248

When Pumapelt opened her eyes, she saw tall, dark trees, and blackness all around. It took a few minutes for her eyes to adjust. She couldn't hear any prey, and the ground underfoot was wet and soggy. Flamefoot and Sharptalon appeared on either side of her. Sharptalon was immediately alert. "If you hear anything, dive into a bush and hide!" He ordered. Pumapelt breathed in the air. It stank of rotting things, blood, and cats. "We must be near the training area," Sharptalon breathed. She jumped as Cinderwhisker appeared next to her. "Ew, it stinks!" She exclaimed. "Be quiet!" Sharptalon hissed softly. After a few minutes, Blizzardtail and Redclaw appeared. Soon after, Fernpool, who immediately looked terrified. "This is a bad idea," he moaned. "To disguise our scent, roll on the ground and get this disgustingness on your fur, and remember to wash it off before we wake up," Sharptalon said. Pumapelt rolled on the ground, feeling the sludge stick to her fur. "I have never felt so dirty!" She thought. When they finished, Sharptalon lead them down a slope, and they followed, darting into and out of the undergrowth. As they neared, Pumapelt heard voices, but she couldn't quite make out the words yet. They all stopped in a bush, and Pumapelt peered out. She saw Cougarclaw and Strikeclaw facing off in what looked like a circle. The line had been dug with a claw, it was so thin, but visible. "Don't step out of the ring!" A gray she-cat with a scarred leg and two different colored eyes commanded. Blizzardtail gasped. "I saw her in the Spiritclan camp!" He exclaimed. "Yeah, me too," Redclaw added. What? They can come into the real world? "She delivered a message to Bearstar," Blizzardtail said. "Uh oh, that can't be good," Pumapelt thought. The prophecy started spinning in her head. "Guys, I revived a prophecy awhile back, it was, 'fear and betrayal will grip the forest like an icy frost as the bear awakes from hibernation' do you think it means Bearstar and the dark forest?" She asked. Silence. "Yes," they all replied. The gray she-cat's ear twitched. "Shh!" Sharptalon hissed. Bearstar appeared from behind a tree, followed by Stripepelt. "How is he doing, Brokenlight?" Bearstar asked the gray she-cat. "See for yourself," she grunted. Strikeclaw dived under Cougarclaw and rolled over, clawing at his belly. Cougarclaw leaped and twisted, landing next to him and clawing at his side before back-flipping over him, twisting in the air and landing on Strikeclaw, claws on his neck. "Very good! Next we'll teach you how to get out of that," Bearstar said, the last part to Strikeclaw. Cougarclaw walked away, and Pumapelt noticed the muscles rippling on the young cat's shoulders and legs. "Has Goldencloud's littermates tested yet?" Brokenlight asked Bearstar. "Cinderpaw wants to, but I believe she needs to train harder first. Flowerpaw is going to be next, and Bubblepaw and Alderpaw soon after since they are training so hard. Who needs the warrior code to tell you when apprentices should become warriors? When they are strong enough, they should become one," Bearstar said. Brokenlight nodded. "Well, that answers that question," she thought. "I'll be off, now. It's almost dawn," Bearstar said, and disappeared. Sharptalon beckoned for the others with his tail, and they slid away from the training sight.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

Flowerpaw doesn't seem evil enough to go to the Dark Forest.

IM LITERALLY SO FUDGING ANGRY AT LIFE RIGHT NOW I CANT I FUDGING CANT I GIVE UP

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

breezemagic7

Umm, Joy? What happned? Wait, do I even want to know?

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Joy

Why what happened and yeah don't worry Flowerpaw is a good soul, she is just young and doesn't realize Bearstar is bad until after the gathering he starts killing, but when she finally realizes it and can't keep making excuses for him, IT'S TO LATE 'cause she'll be expecting his kits by then. Also, the rest of the Spiritclan p.o.vs that aren't Bearstar's will be Flowerpaw's. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

My dad and I's phones are linked, and so my dad wanted to get rid of the connection so completely reset the phone. Meaning everything I had on there was gone. Down the drain. Gone.

Anyway aside from my issues, the storys doing well! Is it halfway through?

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

tigerwolf4248

@Joy

Aw, that stinks! 

I like to think of this story as 2/3 of the way done, because there is a part one, two, and soon three. This story might feel like it's super long but we're only on chapter 22.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

vampireelf385

..... JETSKI!! I MIGHT GET ON A JETSKI!!!

excuse my yelling...

good job!

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

tigerwolf4248

@Grace

That's cool! I've never been on one 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt opened her eyes, and got up to stretch. With a start, she realized tomorrow was the gathering! "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gathering beneath high ledge!" Risingstar yowled. Pumapelt got up, letting Blossomheart leave first, followed by her kits. "Mom! Can I watch to? Ppppllleeeaaassseeee? I'll be super duper quiet," Tigerkit begged. "Fine," Pumapelt sighed, and Tigerkit followed her out. Being in the Dark forest all night, she felt like she had gotten no sleep. After this I'll take a good long nap with Tigerkit! "Today Swanpaw, Mallardpaw, and Goosepaw will become warriors!" He declared. He beckoned for Swanpaw. "I, Risingstar, leader of Wildclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Swanpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Swanpaw straightened up. "I do," she said confidently. "Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Swanpaw, from this moment you will be known as Swanwing. StarClan honors your confidence and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Wildclan," he said. I wonder if Flowerpaw or Cinderpaw are getting their warrior names today. At least Blizzardtail's daughter is being taken care of well, he says Bearstar loves her. I can tell he's upset by her choice, but I believe she'll realize one day. So caught up in thought, she missed Mallardpaw and Goosepaw's ceremony. "Swanwing! Mallardfeather! Goosenose!" The clan cheered, Tigerkit adding her higher pitched voice. "Did you like that?" Pumapelt asked her. "Yup! I can't wait to be up there, becoming a warrior!" She squealed. "Well, you have to be an apprentice soon, silly!" Pumapelt purred. "I know! I'm just fantasizing!" Tigerkit rolled her eyes. For some reason, Tigerkit did not strike Pumapelt as your average kit, but she loved her anyway. "Tomorrow marks my fifth moon!" Tigerkit gasped. "I just remembered!" She said excitedly. "Can we do something special for my fifth moon? Please!" Tigerkit begged. "Okay," Pumapelt purred. "Yay!" Tigerkit cheered. She ran over and tackled Willowkit, and Lunarkit tried to pull her off while Cloudkit and Everkit laughed. That means they will be apprentices tomorrow! I wonder who they will get, and Cloudkit especially because she is blind. Aloekit, Redkit, Bluekit, and Leafkit pranced over to the other kits as Tigerkit was finally pulled off of Willowkit. "Let's play!" They said. "We don't want to play anymore. We're going to be apprentices tomorrow," Lunarkit said. "Right guys?" Lunarkit said to his littermates. Willowkit's brow was knitted together in confusion and frustration. Everkit just shrugged, and Cloudkit looked thoughtful, as always. "C'mon! Let's get some fresh-kill," Lunarkit said. Everkit followed, and eventually Cloudkit.

"Aren't you going to go to?" Tigerkit challenged Willowkit. She shook her head. "Nope. I want to play with you guys on my last day as a kit," she said. Tigerkit smiled. "Great! You can be leader, then, Willowstar!" She squeaked. Willowkit smiled. "Ok! Let's go over to that tree stump!" She said, and the kits followed her. She leaped on it, pretending it was high ledge. "My deputy will be Tigerkit," she said. "I'm Tigerfang! Yay!" She said, and walked over to the base of the tree stump. "Wait! Someone get Mistykit, Mossykit, Rainkit and Dewkit!" Willowkit said. "I'll do it!" Aloekit offered, and raced into the nursery. She came out with those kits, along with Sleekkit, Honeykit, and Crowkit. "Stormkit and Runningkit have to sleep, so, it's just us-" began Sleekkit. Stormkit and Runningkit burst out of the nursery. "Nope! Firestorm says we can play!" Stormkit announced. They bounced over. "Ok! I'm Willowstar, and this is my deputy Tigerfang. We need a medicine cat," Willowkit said. "I don't mind being it this time, since Aloekit was it last time," Mistykit said. "Ok, what is your medicine cat name?" She asked. "Hmm. How about Mistypool?" She suggested. "Nice name!" Willowkit purred. "Ok. Redkit, what is your warrior name going to be?" Willowkit asked. "I'll be Redstone," he said. "I'll be Bluestrike," Bluekit said. "I'll be Aloefeather," said Aloekit. "I'll be Leafclaw," said Leafkit. "I'll be Mossynose," said Mossykit. "I'll be Rainstorm!" Rainkit declared. "I'll be Dewdrop," Dewkit said at last. "Wait! Stormkit and Runningkit, since your the youngest you have to be the apprentices," Willowkit said. "Awww," Runningkit and Stormkit said. "But, you get to be the leader and deputy's apprentices. Runningkit, you'll be Runningpaw, Tigerfang's apprentice. Stormkit will be Stormpaw, my apprentice," Willowkit said. The kits perked up a bit. "Hey! What about us?" Sleekkit demanded. "Oh! You'll be the scary badgers attacking our camp," Willowkit said. "Why us?" Crowkit challenged. "Because Bearstar was your father and your already evil," Tigerkit said, wrinkling her nose at them. Honeykit gasped, Crowkit growled, and Sleekkit shouted, "that's not fair! You can't do that!" Willowkit flicked her tail. "Yes we can," she said. "Yeah, because in the game she is leader," Redkit chimed in. "You shouldn't judge us because of our father!" Honeykit exclaimed. Willowkit rolled her eyes. "Mouse dung! Everyone says it, or are your deaf?" Willowkit said. Some kits gasped at her curse word. Oh no, I better go stop this! Pumapelt noticed Stormkit and Runningkit looking scared and uncomfortable. Luckily, Beetlepaw and Cherrypaw rushed over. "We'll be the scary badgers! We're much bigger!" Cherrypaw said quickly. "Yeah, are you brave enough to beat us?" Beetlepaw challenged. "Yes!" The kits cheered, except Sleekkit, Honeykit, and Crowkit. "C'mon! We'll make our own game. We'll play with Dripkit, Whiskerkit, and Jaykit, she just opened her eyes," Sleekkit muttered, and they stalked away, and Pumapelt watched sadly as they did. "I'll be Sleekstar, you be my deputy Crowclaw, and Honeykit you'll be the medicine cat, Honeyblossom."

Sleekkit heard the echos of the other kits cheering outside the nursery. "Great job fighting, clan! We defeated the badgers! Now go get treated by the medicine cat, and Stormpaw and Runningpaw, you fought so well you get your warrior names! Stormpaw will be Stormheart, and Runningpaw will be Runningfoot!" Willowkit announced. More cheering. Sleekkit sighed. "Oh honey, don't be to upset. The kits will soon forget who your father is," Snaketail said between licks, as she groomed Sleekkit's fur. Soon, or never, she thought bitterly. Honeykit and Crowkit were flopped next to her. "Besides, you should be proud of who your father is. He used to be one of the greatest warriors. He saved us from Snarl," Snaketail continued. Sleekkit felt far from proud of who her father was. She felt anger boiling up inside of her. Anger at the other kits, anger at Bearstar for betraying the clan, anger at her and her littermates for being born, and anger at Snaketail for choosing Bearstar as her mate. She knew she shouldn't be mad at her mother, though. She hadn't known Bearstar would be evil. Sleekkit let another sigh escape her. Snaketail sighed, too. "You should not let this make you mope around! You should show the kits that you'll become a loyal warrior. Just wait until you become an apprentice."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

vampireelf385

.') great job hannah

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

silvermist539

Tigerkit and Willowkit. I am extremely disappointed in you. I thought you were better than that. Don't be such foxhearts.

The kits can't help it if Bearstar is their father. 

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe