• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

"Once a warrior, always a warrior" -Tigerstar

Queen of Tigers, nocturnal predators and Pepper spray. 

My twin sis has autism and I'm proud of the way she's dealing with it

Thumbnail avatar 30225b2e5a

topazhamster42

@Tigris

I would like for the kits to become apprentices soon so that Creekkit could get to know Mountainpaw better.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: WARRIORS, by Chikki Noodles

Thumbnail avatar ec2dbd881b

vampireelf385

I can't wait for the next chapter! 

• Posted at:

Jay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Or call me Blossom

The glass is half empty//the glass it half full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate. 

I am the Chocolate.

Never be normal, for I am original~

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

ok they can become apprentices soon after Dawnfur's and Fawnettle's kits. (Bc Bearkit.)

Chapter three- Smells like rogue

Pumapelt followed the dawn patrol back into camp, and saw most of the clan had woken up. Snakekit, Racconkit, Badgerkit and Bearkit were wrestling in the clearing, with Dawnfur-who looked exactly like her brother- watched them. Fawnnettle was no where to be seen. Snakekit had a golden pelt like Lionpride. The she-kit also had a very long tail- hence the name Snakekit, and green eyes. Raccoonkit was a tabby she-kit with brown fur that seemed to melt into golden fur as it traveled along her back, and had green eyes. Badgerkit was a Tom that was mostly orange, though his fur was short, and he had brown eyes. Bearkit was the fawn-brown of his mother, and had yellow eyes. Pumapelt headed over to the fresh-kill pile, and saw Willowheart slipping from the the medicine den. She waved Pumapelt over with her tail. She trotted over. "Are you busy at all?" Willowheart- the tawny golden she-cat with green eyes asked. Pumapelt glanced at the fresh-kill pile, then shook her head. "Were running low on Catmint and I need a warrior to come with me," she said. Despite her hunger and longing to curl up with a fat mouse, Pumapelt followed Willowheart out of camp. "The best Catmint grows in a patch near the twoleg border," she said. Pumapelt shivered. She wasn't very found of the twolegplace- after all, that's where Deathclan came from. Even though Pumapelt wasn't alive during that time, she had heard many stories about the bloodthirsty clan with the treacherous leader known as Silentdeath. Pumapelt had heard tales about his daughter Ruggedclaw to- and her mother Battlescar with her fowl breath. She'd heard of Hardheart, Deadsoul and Slittedeyes- a she-cat who was born with narrowed eyes. Willowheart confidently lead the way up to the twoleg border. She paused and sniffed at a patch of plants, then began nipping some stalks off. Pumapelt moved to help carry some, when an unfamiliar scent touched her nose. She straightened up, and followed the scent, which was leading her towards the border it's self. Her heart thumped in her chest. Has Deathclan regrouped? Have they come back for them? She reached the border, and the rogue scent was strong. She took in a deep breath. It's not Leaf, or one of her cats. She sniffed again. It's not a lost kittypet. She pressed her muzzle into the grass. I smell twoleg! Then she picked up another scent. She gasped. Twolegs and rogues have come. And it smells like the first to be hit was Spiritclan.

Srry it's not much. My italics is stuck.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

EEEEEEE YAY I LOVE IT

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

topazhamster42

I love it also!

@Tigris

Here are some new traits of the kits as they transfer to being apprentices:

Wildpaw - She is going to start playing practical jokes and pranking her clanmates. Also, she is going to be energetic and naughty as ever...     she will show no signs of romance towards toms and will try to beat them in everything.

Acornpaw - She will sometimes join in doing practical jokes and pranking her clanmates with Wildpaw if she thinks she won't get in trouble for it. She also will show signs of being a superior fighter and an excellent hunter. She also will be somewhat good at keeping composure during difficult moments.

Creekpaw- He is NOT a morning person. this will be some of the reason why he is so grumpy. even though he doesn't have his sister's skill at fighting, he will try his absolute hardest to be the best warrior he can for his clan. also, he will start acting funny around Mountainpaw because he likes her, and Wildpaw is going to tease him about it. 

(Quick question, could there be another (maybe younger) apprentice that also loves Mountainpaw, so that Creekpaw and the other apprentice would have a lot of tension and competition between them to try to win over Mountainpaw? If this can be so, I'de like if they could get along (and possibly be friends) after something happens (like the other apprentice looses a family member), and the apprentice starts liking another she-cat that seemed to care more about him after his family member died. Sorry that the "quick question" was so long!)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

@Tigris Yes it applies to Silvershine. Make sure he gets a mate that suits him! :D

• Posted at:

-Joy

Im torn by two sides

Stuck with my paws tied

Do I embrace my pride and ally with the darkside?

Do I belong in the dark?

My actions have made me marked

To continually march

With those who walk without the stars

ImAnObsessedPotterhead

Thumbnail avatar 53c92b8369

lionfrost239

Hannah! It's me Grace!

• Posted at:

O           O              O

Blossom   O

O        O

I'm turning in the darside

with nothing but only thide.

should I give in or decine.

to the place where my heart isn't mine.

O      O       O         o         o

lionfrost239

:D

• Posted at:

Blossom   O

O        O

tigerwolf4248

@Grace

hi

@Joy

ill make sure he gets a perfect mate 

@Topaz

yes to everything. Maybe Nightkit? Thornkit and Sharpkit to.... but idk if Faith would like that so it would probably be Nightkit who could like her also. Since they will be apprentices soon, (along with the other kits in the nursery.) Potentially Fishpaw.... but the two Tom apprentices (Fishpaw and Smokepaw, since Flamepaw likes Pumapelt) are pretty cool about most things. I'd say Ashpaw, but that would be to close to the whole Ashfur-Squirrelflight- Brambleclaw(star) thing that happened.

"Have you seen Emberflight?" Redclaw asked. Blizzardtail looked up from his fresh-kill. "No, I haven't," he replied. Emberflight was Redclaw's half sister, a tawny red-golden she-cat with yellow eyes. "Oh... I know! I'll ask Amberfeather! She was last on a border patrol with her," Redclaw said, and ran off to where the she-cat was suning herself. Blizzardtail couldn't tell what she said, but saw her flick her tail and look away. Redclaw turned away, looking more worried. He ran over to Crystalpaw- a white long-haired she-cat with unique silver markings, who had a reputation of sometimes acting weird. Crystalpaw stared at Redclaw, then slowly shook her head. Redclaw bounded over to Stormcloud, a thin wiry she-cat with white fur dotted with black. He also asked Foxsnatch, Wolfbite, a tawny sandy-colored Tom with gray-blue eyes and tabby markings, and finally Emberflight's apprentice, Flashpaw, a black and white tom with a white blaze. None of them seemed to know where she was. Redclaw bounded over, looking frantic. "Flashpaw said she went hunting by herself, right after her patrol- but that was at sunhigh and is nearly dusk!" He exclaimed. "Calm down," said Blizzardtail. "How about you ask Ravenpelt? Maybe she sent her out on a patrol when she came back and we didn't notice," Blizzardtail suggested. Redclaw's eyes lit up. "Great idea!" But before he could race over to Ravenpelt, Cheetahstar hopped onto high rock and yowled for a clan meeting. Redclaw shot him a worried glance- and the two cats shuffled over. Blizzardtail noticed Stripekit and Lizardtail emerge from the nursery, Stripekit's dark tabby fur groomed and shiny, his dark brown eyes gleaming with anticipation. Frostkit and Snowkit watched jealously from the nursery. Runningkit and Huntingkit tried to peer out from behind them. Blizzardtail realized this was an apprentice ceremony. "Stripekit, step forward," commanded Cheetahstar. Lizardtail- a dark brown tabby queen with sandy colored paws and tail nudged Stripekit forward. Stripekit stumbled forward, until he was standing in front of Cheetahstar. She rested her tail on his shoulder. "From this moment forward, this cat shall be known as Stripepaw. Fawnheart, you are ready for your first apprentice," she said. The long-furred orange tabby with white paws and blue eyes with hints of green stepped forward and touched noses with her new apprentice. "Stripepaw! Stripepaw! Stripepaw!" The clan yowled. Redclaw worked his claws anxiously in the ground. "Don't worry," Blizzardtail breathed in his ear. "We'll talk to her soon." By now, both of them realized, Emberflight had not been sent out on a patrol.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

lionfrost239

-hides happiness- Hannah thank you thank you thank you soooo much for including fawnheart I thought you might have forgot!

EEEEEE I GET A APPRENTICE 

-purrs and touches noses with whitepaw-

• Posted at:

Blossom   O

O        O

tigerwolf4248

@Grace

ah, that brings me to a good point! Nobody panic if you haven't seen your character yet, I haven't forgotten and they will be shown eventually. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

lionfrost239

Hannah@

jake's bestie Zac delegated meh account

• Posted at:

Blossom   O

O        O

Thumbnail avatar 0aeee4a9bd

breezemagic7

Nice job Tigris! Sorry if I haven't been checking on lately. Can't wait for Lunarfrost's kits to be born

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

"Sometimes, I would give anything for things to be different"- Spottedleaf

Still unshipped (for now)

tigerwolf4248

@Grace

oh

@Faith

they r born 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

"That's it! I'm done," Aloebreeze stomped out of the nursery. Bearkit leapt out after her, hissing and swiping at her tail. "My kits are not growing up next to-to that vermin!" Shrieked the silvery gray tabby. Fawnnettle appeared from behind the nursery. "Vermin? My kit is not anymore of a vermin then your unborn kits!" She spat. Pumapelt gasped, along with some of the others. Pumapelt had not yet told Risingstar of the rogue scent, and had encouraged Willowheart to stay quiet- at least for now. Her father had seemed more touched ever since Bearkit had been born- though Pumapelt wondered if she was imagining it. The usually calm queen turned on Fawnnettle, fur bristling and lips pulled back in a snarl, then whipped around and disappeared through the thorn entrance. Fawnnettle shoved Bearkit into the nursery and disappeared inside. Lunarfrost- a light gray queen with dark stripes and one white ear and blue eyes herded her kits out of the nursery, looking confused. Thornkit, Sharpkit, Morningkit and Nightkit bounced around her paws. Thornkit was a dark brown tom with dark green eyes, dark gray-brown stripes and one white paw. Sharpkit was a dark gray tom with black outlines on his pelt, dark and green eyes. Morningkit was a light gray silver she-cat, with crystal blue eyes, white underbelly, and black spots. Nightkit was a black Tom with brown eyes. Swiftbreeze, Wildkit, Acornkit and Creekkit stayed inside the nursery, though. Featherlake- a white tom with Amber eyes got up from where he was sitting with Jaysong- a mottled gray and blue Tom and walked over to the camp entrance. "I'll make sure she's alright," he said, and disappeared. Duskpelt had remained silent the entire time, a thrush lying un eaten at his paws. Hawktalon- a strong tom with icy blue eyes who happened to be Hawkfrost's kin, his mate Maplemist- a tortoiseshell related to Mapleshade- and Owltalon stayed next to him while Lionpride and Dawnfur got up and walked away. Pumapelt looked over at Risingstar, who looked troubled. "Hopefully she will come back in time for Racconkit's Snakekit's Badgerkit's and Bearkit's ceremony." Some cats murmured. "Your letting that thing become an apprentice?" Risingstar's eyes flashed as he looked at where Bearkit had disappeared. What is he thinking? "Let all cats gather around for a clan meeting."

"Hawktalon, I trust you will pass on these qualities to Bearpaw," said Risingstar, as the new apprentice Bearpaw stepped back into the crowd. Pumapelt looked over at the new apprentices. Snakepaw stood proudly next to Lynxear, and Badgerpaw stood next to Pouncefoot with an unreadable expression on his face. Racconpaw worked her paws eagerly in a clump of small dry grass as she crouched beside Maplemist. Pumapelt could remember when she first became an apprentice- she was so eager to learn how to become a great warrior- just like her mother. Pumapelt felt a fresh pang of sadness, but pushed it away. Wildkit tumbled from the nursery and ran right over to Risingstar. "Can I be an apprentice now? Please?" She begged. Risingstar purred. Before he could answer, Creekkit, a gray tabby Tom ran up next to her. "Me to! I want to be an apprentice to!" Risingstar waited for Acornkit, a calico and white she-cat to hop over to her littermates before he attempted to speak. "Your to young. You have to wait another moon," he told them. "Awwwww," they said at the same time. Thornkit emerged from the nursery and bounced over to them. "Icanbeanapprenticerightnowwatchmymoves," said the kit, without taking a breath; way to fast. He launched himself on Creekkit, And the two Toms wrestled in the dirt. Sharpkit jumped into action and tackled Wildkit, while Acornkit, Morningkit, and Nightkit just watched. The cats began to break up into small clusters, now that the ceremony was over. Flamepaw raced over to her, then stopped in his tracks, looking embarrassed. "Do you...er... want to go hunting?" He asked. Pumapelt blinked, wondering what was making him so nervous. She peered around him and saw his sisters Cinderpaw and Sparkpaw watching him. Her whiskers twitched. "Sure," she replied, and turned away. Once they reached the thorn tunnel, Fernpool ran over to them. "You guys going hunting? Can I come?" He asked. Pumapelt exchanged a glance with Flamepaw. "Sure," she replied, but strangely felt kind of disappointed that she wouldn't be a lone with Flamepaw. She tried to shake away the feeling, but it didn't leave, at least not right away. "This is okay with your mentor- right?" Asked Fernpool to Flamepaw. "Er.... ya," replied Flamepaw, unconvincingly. The three cats laughed and headed off into the forest.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

topazhamster42

@Tigris 

I kinda want Thornkit to be in competition with Creekkit. Could they become apprentices around the same time? (Like a week or so apart.)

Nice job on the chapters! I'm already devloping the character traits of Creekkit's (future) kits.

(Also, Mistpaw wasn't originally calm and shy like she is right now. She use to be happier before Beechpaw died. (I haven't told you about Beechpaw yet, but what happened was that he died during fighting badgers with his hunting patrol in the forest.) could he come back after Creekkit's kits are born? (He didn't really die though.... that is what the clan and Mistpaw thinks.) I am planning to create a thread about what happened to Beechpaw if you allow the story to exhist.)

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Thumbnail avatar f9ab6c6a2a

galaxyleprechaun45

LADY GAGA, DONALD TRUMP, AND HILLARY CLINTON THE CRIMANAL.

• Posted at:

I'M A CHRISTIAN

Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanting; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.

Call me GL45®

topazhamster42

- falls over laughing- Tigris, whenever Creekkit, Acornkit, or Wildkit show up in the story, I'm always laughing because of how naughty and silly they are! 

(Also, I was not expecting it at ALL when Wildkit showed up at the gathering. I should have seen it coming; I made Wildkit to be that way! After all, Gathering + naughty, curious kit = that kit sneaking out of camp to see the gathering.)

I can already see the competition between Creekkit and Thornkit. I can imagine the scene when Creekkit finds out that he isn't the only cat that loves Mountainpaw...

(Creekpaw looks over at Mountainpaw. What a beautiful she cat she is, thought Creekpaw to himself. Then he noticed that Thornpaw was looking intently at Mountainpaw. Oh no! thought Creekpaw, That pain in the tail likes Mountainpaw too! I can't let him have her! No, she's mine!!!! Mountainpaw stood up and walked towards the other side of camp. Thornpaw rose also, and started to follow her. Creekpaw rose to his feet and growled. Oh no you don't! thought Creekpaw as he lept towards Thornpaw...

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Great job on the story Tigris 

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

ill see if I find a place in the story I can put that in.... I'm already thinking! Also, What do you mean make a thread about it? If you mean write a short story about what happened to Beechpaw, you can as long as Wildclan is not a big part of the story and you don't take credit of my characters, story plot, and clan. I need clarification on this thread. I will also have to ask Faith if it's ok for Thornkit to like her to. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

lionfrost239

:D I got my account back!

• Posted at:

Blossom   O

O        O

vampireelf385

Yaaay here it is!

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

tigerwolf4248

Redclaw and Blizzardtail stood up and were making their way to Ravenpelt when two Wildclan warriors burst into camp. Blizzardtail recognized Featherlake and Aloebreeze- and realized Aloebreeze was a queen. Cheetahstar walked over to them. Aloebreeze and Featherlake dipped their heads to Cheetahstar. "Featherlake? Aloebreeze? Why have you come here? And why now, Aloebreeze, when you carry his kits?" She asked. Aloebreeze's neck fur started to bristle. "There is a certain kit in Wildclan, I will not have mine grow up next to. I have come to join Spiritclan," she said, raising her chin and looking Cheetahstar in the eye. The clan exchanged glances and murmured. Blizzardtail exchanged a glance with Redclaw. Who is this certain kit? After a moment's hesitation, Cheetahstar said, "Very well, you are welcomed here." Cheetahstar looked towards the nursery. "Honeydew, please make Aloebreeze a nest," she told the honey-golden queen. Cheetahstar turned to Whitefang, a white tom with blue eyes. "Whitefang, please help Featherlake find a nest in the warrior's den," she said. Whitefang dipped his head and gestured to Featherlake to follow him. Aloebreeze and Honeydew already disappeared into the nursery. This was his and Redclaw's chance to talk to Ravenpelt. Blizzardtail didn't even have to tell Redclaw. The two of them bounded over to the Spiritclan deputy. The black she-cat with a brown belly and paws turned around as they approached. "Emberflight is missing!" Redclaw blurted out. Ravenpelt blinked slowly at them, her brown eyes searing into their pelts. "Are you sure?" She asked. Blizzardtail watched Redclaw claw at the ground in frustration. "Yes, she hasn't been back since morning," he said. Ravenpelt nodded thoughtfully. "Okay, I'll tell Cheetahstar. It's to late now to send a search party, so we will send one out tomorrow at dawn if she isn't back," she said. Blizzardtail nodded, feelings more relived, but Redclaw still looked worried. Blizzardtail nudged him as Ravenpelt turned away. "Come on, let's get some sleep."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

Thumbnail avatar 08cbf77e00

wolfpaw1527

Hi Tigris

I just need some tips for how to meow

OK I HAVE TO GO NOW!

*rushes into bathroom*

• Posted at:

Nacho

MINECRAFT

SAMB

ROBLOX

WOLFQUEST

POKEMON

GO

If you're a dog and your owner suggests you wear a sweater, suggest he wear a tail.

Nacho

Foxcraft

Wolfey

Phillip

Benny

EVERYBODY DO THE DAB

tigerwolf4248

Mmmeeeeeoooowwwwww

idk what else to say except for 

hissssssssssss *unsheathes claws*

*in seconds looks innocent again*

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

Updated!!!!!!

Wildclan

Leader: Risingstar

Deputy: Silvershine

Elders:

Spiderfang
Darksight (due to being blind)

Warriors:

(Senior to youngest)

Jaysong
Hawktalon, apprentice Bearpaw
Maplemist, apprentice Racconpaw
Hailtail
Lightningstrike
Foxface
Icestorm
Frostbite
Scarear
Sweetfeather
Brokenice
Firelight
Stormpelt
Eclipse
Lionpride
Blacksound
Wolffrost
Rosepetal
Ivyheart
Violetpelt
Darkshadow
Stormrunner, apprentice Flamepaw
Lynxear, apprentice Snakepaw
Pouncefoot, apprentice Badgerpaw
Dreammist, apprentice Mountainpaw
Birdfeather, apprentice Mistpaw
Hopeblossom, apprentice Leafpaw
Burstfur, apprentice Fishpaw
Spiritstone
Duskpelt
Dawnfur
Fawnnettle
Bobtail, apprentice Ashpaw
Adderfang, apprentice Cinderpaw
Bramblebush, apprentice Sparkpaw
Thornpelt, apprentice Smokepaw
Moonspirit
Blossomheart
Leopardpelt
Eaglefeather
Raincloud
Fangheart (Used to be Fang, a rogue, brother is Clawfrost)
Clawfrost (Used to be Claw, a rogue, Fangheart's brother)
Owltalon
Fernpool
Pumapelt

Queens:

Lunarfrost, Thornkit, Sharpkit, Morningkit and Nightkit.
Swiftbreeze- oldest nursery queen
Creekkit, Acornkit, Wildkit

Medicine cat:

Mintyleaf
Willowheart

Apprentices:

Ashpaw

Cinderpaw
Sparkpaw
Smokepaw
Flamepaw
Mountainpaw
Mistpaw
Leafpaw
Fishpaw
Bearpaw
Snakepaw
Racconpaw
Badgerpaw

Spiritclan

Leader: Cheetahstar

Deputy: Ravenpelt

Elders:

Stoneheart

Warriors:

(Senior to youngest)

Featherlake
Berryheart
Sleetstream
Sandshine
Thistleburr
Icetail, apprentice Crystalpaw
Shadowheart, apprentice Mosspaw
Willowtail, apprentice Emberpaw
Nettleclaw, apprentice Shadepaw
Mudfoot, apprentice Aspenpaw
Mouseear, apprentice Clovepaw
Whitefang (White), apprentice Grasspaw
Sootfoot (Soot), apprentice Wavepaw
Pinefur (Dust), apprentice Firepaw
Cedarfoot (Dirt), apprentice Thrushpaw
Rabbittail (Rabbit), apprentice Poppypaw
Wolfbite (Tail), apprentice Graypaw
Foxsnatch (Foxtooth), apprentice Oakpaw
Emberflight (Hare), apprentice Flashpaw
Hollyshine (Growlclaw)
Stormcloud (Boneclaw)
Drizzleheart (Whisper)
Hawkflight (Bitterfrost)
Viperfang (Venomfang) apprentice Dogpaw
Blackbird (Blackbird)
Fawnheart, apprentice Stripepaw
Sunspirit
Bramblepelt
Amberfeather
Thornheart
Blizzardtail
Redclaw

Medicine cat:

Cloverface

Queens:

Honeydew, Snowkit and Frostkit
Sparrowtail, Runningkit and Huntingkit
Aloebreeze

Apprentices:

Mosspaw
Crystalpaw
Emberpaw
Graypaw
Oakpaw
Aspenpaw
Clovepaw
Shadepaw
Grasspaw
Wavepaw
Firepaw
Thrushpaw
Dogpaw
Poppypaw
Flashpaw

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

:D Thanks for writing about ALoebreezeand Featherlake Tigris!

• Posted at:

-Joy

Im torn by two sides

Stuck with my paws tied

Do I embrace my pride and ally with the darkside?

Do I belong in the dark?

My actions have made me marked

To continually march

With those who walk without the stars

ImAnObsessedPotterhead

tigerwolf4248

Yw

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

I love it!

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

topazhamster42

@Tigris

What I meant about the thread was that Beechpaw's side of the story is going to be told. It might show some scenes from WildClan when he was a kit, but other than that, WildClan is not the main focus of the story.

About this, could Beechpaw come back to WildClan 2 moons after Creekkit's future kits are born? Creekkit's future kits will be born around 1 to 2 years after he becomes a warrior.

When should I make the new thread?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Thumbnail avatar 3feca21f59

horsewitch95

Cool!

• Posted at:

Leorse

Hoemur

LemurHorse

I am  Midnight!

I am Noone!

I am Peral!

I am .3.!

Please read:Keeper of the lost cities,Harry Potter,and Erin Hunter!

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Great Job!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Brave unique and set apart a Masterpiece a work of art You're so Unusual

vampireelf385

Hey swifty! You got unbanned!

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

bullbulldog1775

@Grace No, I have not been but it is your wifi that is banned and I am in Georgia.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

Ok, that's fine then. You can make the thread whenever you want. Also, why did Beechpaw let his clanmates think he was dead? (I need that for the story) and when do u want him to come Bk? Ok on Creekkit's kits to 

@Swiftstar

Keith said he was removing your ban. (Bc I am persuasive and your friend I got him to!)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

bullbulldog1775

Ok I don't really know. I have not even checked for a few days and am not in my state right now.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

Chapter four- Missing warriors

Blizzardtail woke up at dawn, and for once Redclaw was already awake. Emberflight's nest was cold. "Let's go," he said. Blizzardtail followed him out of the warrior's den. Not many cats were up, so they waited by the fresh-kill pile for Cheetahstar and Ravenpelt. Willowtail- a grey-blue she-cat with green eyes was waking up her apprentice Emberpaw, a dark brown tom. Sandshine, a sandy-colored Tom with green eyes was grooming himself, but other than that no one was awake. They waited, fidgeting around until Sandshine and a few other warriors who had exited the den gave them funny looks. After what seemed like a lifetime, Cheetahstar and Ravenpelt strutted into the clearing. Cheetahstar leaped onto high rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath high rock for a clan meeting!" She yowled. Willowtail and Emberpaw padded over, and were met by Sandshine. Berryheart and Sleetstream slipped from the warriors den, followed by Thistleburr, a spiky furred tom related to Thistleclaw. Blackbird, Foxsnatch, and Hollyshine emerged from the warriors den after. Oakpaw and Graypaw padded over together. Mosspaw, a smoky gray tom, slipped from the apprentice den, followed by Crystalpaw, and then Firepaw who bounced over. Icetail, Shadowheart, a black Tom, Mudfoot, a dark brown tom with spiky fur, and Nettleclaw, a light tabby she-cat with green eyes who was Willowtail's sister soon emerged from the warriors den. Thrushpaw, a gray-brown tom with black paws and a white muzzle, and spots on his pelt, sat by his sister, Poppypaw, a tortoiseshell she-cat with rosy paws and tail. Blizzardtail knew Larchpaw should have been sitting next to them, but the she-cat died due to greencough last leaf-bare. Flashpaw walked over and sat by them. Stormcloud, Drizzleheart, a small she-cat with light tawny fur, Whitefang, Pinefur and Cedarfoot, to identical light brown toms with green eyes, Sootfoot, a smoky gray tom with black paws, Lizardtail, Wolfbite, Rabbitail, Viperfang, a white and brown she-cat, Bramblepelt, Fawnheart, Amberfeather, Thornheart, Sunspirit, and Hawkflight, a dark dark brown Tom almost black, white yellow eyes, were the last cats to exit the warriors den. The littermates Grasspaw, a sleek silvery she-cat with green eyes, Shadepaw, a Tom with shades of black and brown on his pelt, and Wavepaw, a blue eyed- Tom with a gray-blue pelt and a white chest were the last to slip from the apprentices den, along with Stripepaw. Dogpaw, a brown tom with a black ear, tail, and front paws was already sitting under the rock with Aspenpaw, a she-cat with Gray fur that had black and white flecks of color, with eyes that were dark blue, that sometimes looked purple, along with Clovepaw, a Tom with caramel colored fur with black on his nose and paws, and bright green eyes. They all looked up at Cheetahstar expectantly. "We are missing one of our warriors, Emberflight. She has been missing for most of yesterday and so far all of today. I will organize a patrol now and we will search for her," she said. "Why didn't you tell us before?" Shouted Hawkflight. "How do we know she's really gone?" Growled Stormcloud. Some cats shot her dirty looks. Cheetahstar ignored the mews and leapt from high rock. She padded over to her deputy, who nodded. "Bramblepelt, Fawnheart, Shadowheart, Mosspaw, Nettleclaw, and Shadepaw, your coming with me to search for Emberflight," she said, and stalked out of camp, the chosen warriors trotting after her. Redclaw sighed. "Why do I feel we aren't going to find her?"

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt slipped out of the warriors den. She was rather sore from the long hunt with Fernpool and Flamepaw, but she enjoyed it greatly. Now she knew it was time to tell her father about the rogue scent. She breathed in the misty air, hanging like a cloud over the camp. Outside, she spotted Willowheart slipping from the medicine cat's den. They locked eyes for a minute, and Willowheart gave her a small nod. She knew what she was going to tell Risingstar. Featherlake and Aloebreeze had still not returned, and Silvershine had wanted to send out a patrol immediately. Risingstar promised he would do it today. Pumapelt did not want to add to his troubles, but knew the clan should know just in case. Pumapelt headed up the slope to his den. "Pumapelt? Is that you? Come in," said her father's voice. Pumapelt entered the dark den, and saw the shape of her father next to another. She breathed in the scent of Silvershine. "Me and Silvershine were just discussing the disappearance of Aloebreeze and Featherlake. What do you need?" He asked his daughter. She shuffled her paws. "Well, a few sunrises ago when I was helping Willowheart collect herbs, I found a rogue scent on our border," she said. Risingstar nodded. "Well, are you sure it wasn't Leaf or Sapphire? Or one of their cats? Like there is Pinky, Pearl, Bark....." her father's forehead scrunched up as he tried to remember all the names. "Buddy, Creamy, Licorice," Silvershine continued. Pumapelt shook her head sharply. "No. This was pure rogue scent- stinking crow-food smell, and twoleg scent to! I think I also smelled Spiritclan!" Why wasn't he taking her seriously? "Ok, well we can check the the twoleg border when we go looking for Aloebreeze and Featherlake. We're going to ask Spiritclan to, so we can ask them if they lost a warrior," he told her. Pumapelt wasn't sure if he was being serious, but she began to back out of the den. "Thank you," she said, before whipping around and disappearing. Outside his den, Pumapelt felt frustration naw at her stomach. What if the clan got into real trouble? She pushed the thought away. If Risingstar thinks it's nothing, it is nothing.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

Thumbnail avatar 0aeee4a9bd

breezemagic7

Good job Tigris! Wow, @Topaz, it seems you already claimed that Thornkit and Creekkit will have a battle for Mountainkit. I guess it will be okay, but I was kind of hoping that Thornkit or Sharpkit would fall in love with a kit from my Spiritclan cats. Either way, sure, Thirnkit can battle Creekkit for Mountainkit.

Speaking of that, @Tigris, I know that Graypaw and Oakpaw aren't warriors yet, but I can their kits forms soon?

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

"Sometimes, I would give anything for things to be different"- Spottedleaf

Still unshipped (for now)

1 , , 3 , ... 20 , 21 , 22