Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

yeee the warm and fuzzy feeling of the gatherings! <.3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Ahh, looks like everything is well now that Bearstar is gone!!

Lets celebrat!!!

Morningdew, your not a lot anymore

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

breezemagic7

Arg... my phone is acting up again, should be celebrate, and kit. (What is WITH it now?!?!?!)

And 37 pages of this, and this, if it goes through, is the 1443 post on here. One more till 1444!

I'm getting so old..

WHAT did you say!?!?!?!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

silvermist539

yes i am a NERD

bookworm im studious

from my cerebal cortex to my glute-us

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

Books are like flypaper, memories cling to the printed pages better than anything else.

"Stories never really end, even if the books pretend they do. They don't end on the last page, anymore than they begin."

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

Sorry I didn't post another chapter, I was at a party all day 

Next week things will be real slow, eighth grade homework overload :/

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Great job on the story Tigris

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

breezemagic7

know what you mean 

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Chapter three

Half a moon later....

"Jaypaw! Dewpaw! Jaypaw! Dewpaw!" The clan cheered. Cougarstar gazed at the two new apprentices with pride.

"What are we going to do first?" Jaypaw asked her mentor eagerly, as Cougarstar leaped off of high rock.

"We'll start by exploring the territory," Cascade purred.

"What about me?" Dewpaw asked Hollyshine.

"We're learning discipline first. Your going to learn to collect moss," she said firmly, as Dewpaw's shoulder's slumped. Jaypaw stuck her tongue out at him as he passed, but Cascade saw and cuffed her ear.

"Don't you worry. You'll be doing that tomorrow," she said. Jaypaw growled slightly but followed Cascade out of camp. Cougarstar padded over to Brackenpaw who was talking shyly to Lilypaw. Looks like Brackenpaw's in love already. He was about to say something when he heard a squeak, and two shapes bounced over to him. It was Primrosekit and Marigoldkit.

"Were almost six moons! Why can't we be apprentices now!" Primrosekit complained.

"Enjoy being a kit while you can. You have to work your tail off as an apprentice," Cougarstar told them. Flashfang bounded over.

"Kits! What did me and Poppynose tell you about bothering Cougarstar? C'mon, let's go back to the nursery. You'll be apprentices when your ready," he huffed, and herded his kits back to the nursery.

"Brackenpaw! Get Birchpaw and let's do some training," he said. Brackenpaw nodded eagerly and bounded over to Birchpaw who was showing Rowankit, Darkkit, and Stripekit the hunter's crouch. Cougarstar had already told Sleetstream he would be taking both apprentices for training. They both hurried back over, and Cougarstar lead the way out of camp. He set the pace at a jog, and by the time they reached the Training Hill both apprentices were puffing. "Ok! Brackenpaw, lets review that blocking move I taught you real quick," he said. Cougarstar flung his paw out, and Brackenpaw blocked it with one paw, then used his other paw to jab at Cougarstar's neck. "Good," Cougarstar said. "Now, a new move. Brackenpaw, rear at me," Cougarstar instructed. Brackenpaw did, and Cougarstar sprung forward, using his paws to grip tightly around Brackenpaw's neck, then threw him down. Brackenpaw twisted and quickly sprang to his paws.

"That was great!" He said, smiling.

"Glad you think so. It works the best on smaller opponents. You and Birchpaw will practice it on each other," Cougarstar instructed. They practiced until both apprentices could do it quickly and accurately. "Alright, are you two up for a race back to camp?" Cougarstar asked.

"Yes!" They both cheered.

"Ok, now this isn't just for fun. You have to run quickly but quietly, like if you were hunting. If we needed to quickly sneak up on a enemy patrol or something, you can't be tromping around," Cougarstar said. They both nodded vigorously. "I'll follow behind you. Ready," Cougarstar watched as they both got into a crouch. "Set," they tensed. "Go!" They both shot off into the meadow, the grass swishing behind them. Cougarstar followed their tail-tips, and for the most part they were quiet. Birchpaw cursed at one more for tripping on a root, and Brackenpaw hissed when his tail got stuck in heather, but otherwise they did well. They both burst into camp at the same time.

"I win!" Yowled Birchpaw.

"No, I win," Brackenpaw said. Birchpaw rolled his eyes.

"Whatever," he snorted. Berryheart slipped out of the elder's den and trotted over to them.

"How was training?" She asked them, licking them both on the ears.

"It was great," Birchpaw shrugged, dropping into a crouch. He shot over to Lilypaw. "Hey, Lilypaw! I learned a new move," he told her, as Brackenpaw looked on jealousy. He reared and grabbed onto her, slamming her down.

"Hey!" Brackenpaw shouted and rushed over. "Don't be so rough," he snarled at his brother.

"She's fine," Birchpaw said. Lilypaw stood up and shook out her pelt.

"Yeah, I'm fine Brackenpaw. No need to get all worked up," Lilypaw said, and walked over to Rainpaw who was resting in a sunny spot. She curled up next to her sister. They looked so small and innocent next to each other. Birchpaw turned on Brackenpaw.

"I'm only talking to your crush, ok? I'm not going to steal her from you," Birchpaw snorted before stomping away angrily. Brackenpaw growled and stalked into the apprentice's den. Cougarstar sighed. I hope they work that out. Cougarstar walked over to the nursery and stepped inside. He purred as he spotted Flowerpetal curled in her nest around Rosekit, Boulderkit, and Yewkit, now almost four moons old. He touched his nose to each of their heads, then quietly slipped out for the nursery. He walked over to Whitefang.

"Lead a border patrol on the Fierceclan border. Take Frostclaw, Snowfoot, Huntingclaw, Runningbreeze, Spruceheart, Stormpaw, Aspenleaf, and Thrushwing," he said. Whitefang nodded and walked away to go round up those cats. Cougarstar's stomach rumbled. He hadn't eaten since the morning. He bounded over to the fresh-kill pile and snatched up a rabbit. He ate it in swift bites and decided to do a round of the camp. He walked over to Bramblepelt, who was fixing a hole in the camp wall. "How's it coming?" He asked.

"Right on schedule," Bramblepelt replied, before instructing Thornheart to do something. Cougarstar ducked into the elder's den, and saw Stoneheart, and Berryheart curled in their nests.

"How is everything?" He asked.

"We need more moss," Stoneheart replied.

"But Sleetstream just stopped by," Berryheart purred, talking about her mate. "And he's getting Leafpaw and Aloepaw to do it," she said. Cougarstar stepped out of the den, and Emberlight ran up to him.

"I haven't been on a patrol all day, can I be on the next one?" He asked. Cougarstar nodded.

"You can lead one, actually. Gather a hunting patrol when Whitefang's border patrol comes back," he said.

"Thank you," Emberlight dipped his head and padded away. When Cougarstar finished, he posted Sunspirit as guard for the night and slipped quietly into his nest.

I promise battle in the next chapter 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

merp derp

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

breezemagic7

A battle!! *Preparing for action)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar d112118b96

vampireelf385

Battle!

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

and their paths winded as one

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

BATTLE! *dashes for her cheeseball supply*

Oh no, not this again!

*Tries to hold Wildfire back*

CHEESEBALLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Criminal

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

Thumbnail avatar d112118b96

vampireelf385

BATTLE is the least thing we need *Screeches and runs into apprentice den*

Jaypaw......Calm down, just be happy we are apprentices

yeah your right Dewpaw we can fight now, we can do anything now, we can do all the fun.

you r-really agree with me? *blushes*

NO I WAS BEING SARCASTIC STOP BLUSHING!!!!!!!

Okie ;(...

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

and their paths winded as one

silvermist539

waiting waiting in the wonderful SAMB

when days are hot when days are cool  in the wonderful SAMB

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

wolfmagic494

I'm pretty sure that my teachers are trying to kill me with all of this homework

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

Hello

silvermist539

aw sorry to hear that.

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

tigerwolf4248

Sorry guys! I'm still active! Just so much homeworkkkk. I should post the next chapter over the weekend. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

topazhamster42

No kidding.

*Looks at the pile of hw due tomorrow*

*Faints*

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

breezemagic7

Yep, I have homework every single day now -_-

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Chapter four

Cougarstar woke up to the reek of dog. Dog! His pelt spiked with alarm and he leaped out of his den. Cats were already up and getting out of their dens. Cougarstar leaped over to Sleetstream. "Where's Cinderclaw?" He demanded. She had been on guard, but now he couldn't find her. Sleetstream shook his head and shrugged. Cougarstar raced over to the camp entrance, and stepped on something sticky. He looked down as the scent touched his nose. Blood. Cougarstar's belly sparked with fear for his clan mate, and he raced out of camp. He followed the scent of dog and the occasional drops of blood. He skirted around a clump of heather, and gasped.

A huge brown dog with strong jaws was tearing into Cinderclaw's body. Enraged, Cougarstar yowled and leaped onto the dog's back, churning his hind paws and biting. The dog's head shot up in alarm, and it started twisting, trying to snap at Cougarstar on his back. The dog howled, and Cougarstar saw that Sootfoot had sliced its nose open. He heard Sleetstream yowl, and disappear behind the dog. The dog snarled and twisted madly, knocking Cougarstar to the ground. He quickly scrambled up and the jaws snapped a mouse-length from his face. He hissed and sliced his nose where Sootfoot had gotten him. The dog whimpered in pain, and Cougarstar leaped on his head this time, and Sleetstream clawed at his belly.

Cougarstar sliced his claws right by the dog's eye, just missing. The dog, now enraged, threw Cougarstar off. The dog lunged, and he closed his eyes, waiting for the dog to sink his teeth into his neck. Fur flashed in front of him, and the dog's jaws clamped down on Sootfoot. "No!" Cougarstar gasped. Triumphant, the dog shook his prize. Cougarstar leaped up, and Sleetstream next to him, and they landed blows on the dog's muzzle until he dropped Sootfoot's body. Cougarstar heard the thunder of paws, and looked over to see Amberfeather leading a patrol of warriors. The dog's eyes flashed with fear, and he took off running. Cougarstar wanted to follow, but he stayed put.

"My baby!" Amberfeather wailed, and ran over to Cinderclaw's tattered body. Thornheart ran after her and crouched by her body. Goldencloud, Nightfeather, and Owlbreeze whimpered and joined them. Cougarstar crouched by Sootfoot, and he could tell right away he was dead. Guilt washed over Cougarstar. He sacrificed himself for me! He stood up and swallowed hard.

"Clan, lets take these warriors back to our medicine cats," he said.

When they returned to camp, the medicine cats began preparing herbs and placing their clan mates in the center of camp. Cinderflame padded over to him. Ivybreeze's sister. "Any injuries?" She asked. He shook his head.

"No, just a few bruises. It can wait until after the vigil," he said. She nodded and walked away. Cougarstar stood before Cinderclaw's tattered remains. "Cinderclaw was a loyal warrior, ready to be loyal to any leader that came to Spiritclan. She will be missed greatly," he said. He then turned to Sootfoot. "Sootfoot may have first been a loyal Bearstar supporter, but after he realized his mistake, he's spent his whole life trying to make up for it. His final act was sacrificing himself for me," he finished.

"May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter where you sleep," Cloverface murmured. The fallen warriors were placed on Berryheart's and Stoneheart's backs, and the two elders walked out of camp.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

NUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuUUUU

poor little guys ;-;

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

breezemagic7

No!!!! (Good job)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

wolfmagic494

Noooooo!!

Good job on the story Tigris

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

Hello

tigerwolf4248

A glimpse of Wildclan

Tigerpaw paced excitedly around camp. A battle! Finally! It's been to long. Fierceclan had been stealing prey, so just today Risingstar announced they would be going to battle. "A battle! A battle! It's my first battle!" Honeypaw sang as she jumped around camp.

"Sleekpaw! Did you put thorns in the elder's bedding?" Creekwind yowled. Sleekpaw dropped the thrush she was carrying.

"Uhh...." she started running.

"Sleekpaw! Get back here!" Creekwind yowled as he chased Sleekpaw around camp. Honeypaw laughed as she watched her sister. This will be their first battle as an apprentice, but I think it will be my last! Tigerpaw was almost a warrior, she couldn't wait to be one! I'm going from the oldest apprentice to the youngest warrior, though. She saw her mentor Sharptalon, and ran over to him. Once Cinderwhisker had to move into the nursery, Sharptalon became her mentor. He was just as good as Cinderwhisker, and luckily, just as fun!

"Am I going to the battle?" She asked. Sharptalon nodded.

"Yes, I just talked to Risingstar," he responded. Tigerpaw felt ready to burst with excitement, but she knew if she did she'd seem like a young apprentice, and she was practically a warrior! Risingstar padded out of his den, followed by Silvershine.

"We have decided who will go to the battle. I will be leading it, and Silvershine, Blacksound, Hopeblossom, Pouncefoot, Leopardpelt, Fernpool, Pumapelt, Ashcloud, Flamefoot, Beechwhisker, Badgertooth, Blossomheart, Creekwind, Thornbush, Morningdew, Nightshade, Tigerpaw, Mossypaw, Mistypaw, Dewpaw, Rainpaw, Crowpaw, Sleekpaw, and Honeypaw," he announced. "Brokenice will be in charge while we are gone," he said. "Take a few minutes to get ready." Tigerpaw turned to Sharptalon.

"Your not coming?" She asked. He shook his head.

"Nope. Is that okay?" He questioned.

"Of course!" She exclaimed. Was that hurt that flashed in his eyes? "Uh, I mean, your great because your my mentor, I just, you know, want to kinda be independent. Since I'm almost a warrior," she said, hinting on the word warrior. Sharptalon purred.

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean," then he padded away to talk to his brother Nightsky.

~~~~~

Tigerpaw slunk through the undergrowth, and picked up the salty breeze of the ocean. The ground became sandy under paw, and the plants were becoming shrubby. In the distance, Tigerpaw spotted the small cliff. It dropped down a few feet, and in one side of it would be the tunnel that lead to the Moonlake. Tigerpaw crept alongside Nightshade, her closest friend. "What do they even eat here?" Tigerpaw breathed. Wouldn't everything just taste like salt?

"Seagulls, if they can catch them. Crabs. Clams. Fish, when the ocean leaves tide pools. Whatever they can," Nightshade replied. Well, eating those things, I see how they would want to steal our prey.

"We'll wait for a patrol," Risingstar said. After a few moments, a patrol leaped up onto the ground. They spotted the Wildclan patrol and hurried over.

"You look a little big for a Moonlake patrol," said a skinny she-cat, wrinkling her nose. She had long teeth that poked out under her lip when she closed her mouth.

"That's because we're not, Snakebite," Risingstar growled. "You've been stealing Wildclan prey." Snakebite's eyes widened.

"Your proof?" Her tail tip was twitching.

"Proof? We don't need proof! Your scent is everywhere, along with feathers and scraps of fur! Wildclan, attack!" Risingstar yowled. Snakebite looked surprised, but she recovered quickly. Tigerpaw jumped on a tabby she-cat. She hissed and flipped over before Tigerpaw could get a good grip. The she-cat leaped at her when she fell, and sliced across her belly. Tigerpaw ignored the searing pain and sliced open her nose. These cats are good! Tigerpaw then rolled, knocking into the she-cat and throwing her off her paws. Her mother appeared next to her, and mother and daughter fought side by side, matching blow for blow. The she-cat gave a final hiss before running away. Tigerpaw quickly turned and ran away from Pumapelt. I don't need help. Why can't I be independent?

She spotted Honeypaw being pinned by a white tom, and ran to help. Tigerpaw grabbed him by the scruff and hauled him into the air, exposing his stomach. "Honeypaw! Claw him!" She yelled through a mouth full of fur. Honeypaw just stared, wide-eyed. The apprentice's eyes flashed with triumph, and he twisted out of Tigerpaw's grip. He turned to face her but she snarled deeply, fueled by anger at Honeypaw. Landing two strong blows on his ears, the apprentice fled. Tigerpaw whipped around to face Honeypaw, who was still frozen and wide-eyed.

"Why didn't you claw him?" She spat.

"I hurt him," she rasped. What?

"That's the whole point!" Tigerpaw growled.

"But there was blood! And he yowled! And oh- I don't want to be a warrior," Honeypaw wailed, getting misty-eyed. Tigerpaw's anger faded.

"It's alright. I'm sure-" she was cut off by Risingstar's victorious. He stood before Deadsoul, leader of Fierceclan and former Deathclan high rank.

"Alright, Risingstar, you win. We'll stop hunting on your territory," Deadsoul said slowly. "It's just hard. All we have is sand, and you and Spiritclan have trees and meadows." Risingstar considered this.

"We can work this out. Come to the next gathering," he said.

~~~~~

Tigerpaw beamed, her fur sleek and shiny, as she faced Risingstar on high ledge. "For fighting so well in against Fierceclan, I think Tigerpaw deserves her warrior name. I, Risingstar, leader of Wildclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend herto you as a warrior in her turn. Tigerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Risingstar asked. Tigerpaw stood up even straighter and said with all her heart,

"I do." Risingstar smiled.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Tigerpaw, from this moment you will be known as Tigerdawn. StarClan honors your courage and pride, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Wildclan." Tigerdawn felt like she was going to burst as her clan mates sang her new name.

"Tigerdawn! Tigerdawn! Tigerdawn!" She felt Pumapelt thrust her muzzle close to hers, purring madly.

"I'm so proud of you!" She purred, and Flamefoot stepped up.

"So am I," he rumbled. Tigerdawn's parents stepped back so her friends could congratulate her. Nightshade pushed past everyone.

"Congrats! We're finally warriors together. You have to make your nest right by mine!" Her best friend exclaimed.

"Congratulations Tigerdawn! I suppose the "dawn" part is after your gray paws!" Willowsun purred.

"Hey, great job," Evergreen said. Cloudsong padded up.

"Looks like we won't be the youngest warriors anymore," she chuckled.

"I'm so glad your a warrior," Talonclaw purred. "Maybe we can hang out more," he added a little shyly. Tigerdawn hardly heard them. She heard two faint mews and a smell she hardly remembered, from when she was a kit. My littermates! They're congratulating me! Tigerdawn purred all the harder.

"As tradition goes, Tigerdawn. Must sit vigil. Now, Honeypaw, step up," Risingstar said. Some cats murmured in surprise. Honeypaw stepped up.

"There is no shame in finding out the life of a warrior isn't for you. Honeypaw, you have agreed to give up your warrior training to become a medicine cat. Your care is now in the paws of Willowheart. Willowheart, teach her well, like you taught Cinderflame," Risingstar said. Willowheart touched noses with Honeypaw.

"Honeypaw! Honeypaw!" The clan cheered. Morningdew padded up to Honeypaw, but the young she-cat spoke first.

"Morningdew, your not the reason I gave up being a warrior. If I had chosen the life of a warrior, I would have always wanted you to guide me," she said. Morningdew purred sadly.

"I'll miss you, put I will support your choice of choosing the path of a medicine cat. We will still always be friends," Morningdew replied.

"I'm sorry you won't be training an apprentice while your brothers are now," Honeypaw said. Morningdew tipped her head.

"Well, you would have gotten a new mentor and I wouldn't have been teaching you anyway," Morningdew said. Honeypaw pricked her ears.

"Really?" Morningdew nodded. Tigerdawn strained her ears to hear what Morningdew whispered next.

"I'm expecting Fishwhisker's kits. I'll move into the nursery in a moon or so," She said. Honeypaw's eyes stretched wide.

"Wow! That means your kitting will be my first!" Morningdew shook her head.

"Mistlily's will be your first. She's due any day now," she flicked her tail over to the she-cat. Mistlily was resting outside the nursery, her sister Mountainheart licking her head with soft gentle strokes.

"Oh," Honeypaw said, looking crestfallen.

"Why do you look so sad? Your second will be mine. At mine, you'll know what to do so you'll be more excited then overwhelmed," Morningdew said.

"That's right!" Honeypaw exclaimed. Morningdew purred as she watched Honeypaw bound over to her littermates Crowpaw and Sleekpaw.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Ya sure you don't want Cinderflame to return to Wildclan?? I will let her if you want, if Wildclan needs one

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Faith 

It's okay, we have Honeypaw now. Unless you WANT Cinderflame to return to Wildclan. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

:3 

I feel like a broken record, but amazing job! Please keep going! DOn't abandon me on a cliffhanger ;-;

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

breezemagic7

Sure, she can return to Wildclan, as long as she can still meet her siblings at the Gathering

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

topazhamster42

Sleekpaw GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!

*falls over laughing* HA HA HA- Oh the -HAH- The- *laughs uncontrollably* The look - HA HA HA -you're face- HA HA HA HA! Oh-WA HA HA HA HAAAAAA

*sulks* not funny!

Heh heh HA HA HA HA! *rolls over laughing*

I don't get it.

*Face puckers up* Oh I can't keep it in - HA HA HA HAH HAH HAAAAA

HEEE HEEE HEEE

[random elder] Oh them youngsters, gigglin' over the simplest things. *Smiles* (quietly laughs:) Heh heh ha

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

wolfmagic494

I love long chapters! Tigris you're doing a great job on the story

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

Hello

silvermist539

keep going? please?

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

silvermist539

dont leave me

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

tigerwolf4248

I'm still here 

just partying rn

live the care-free lifestyle where u can ya know?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

silvermist539

lelll yass live the party lifeee

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

breezemagic7

Bump???

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

breezemagic7

Tigirs, funny story...

My Wattpad won't work o_o

This is my only way to talk to you now, until I get it fixed, that's why I haven't been able to post anything new, or even message you. All I can do is read your stories and type mine. BUT: I can't vote, comment, etc on your stories. Can't message you, only type my stories.

And I can't even publish them -_-

That is my reason that I can't message you back, I didn't leave Wattpad, it won't work. (Working on fixing it)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

silvermist539

i completely forgot wattpad existed ^-^;

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

tigerwolf4248

@Faith 

Darn! I hope it gets fixed:) Thanks for letting me know, I was concerned something bad happened to you before I saw this 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

wolfmagic494

I have homework in every class again! I am so tired because I stayed up super late last night doing homework and I can't focus!!!

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

Hello

silvermist539

Aww. Do you need help on anything, or is it that you just have a mountain of homework?

• Posted at:

-Joy/Aloebre.exe

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 37 , , 39