Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

Thanks! I'll post the prologue and form in 7 hours (when I'm out of school)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

"Once a warrior, always a warrior" -Tigerstar

Queen of Tigers, nocturnal predators and Pepper spray. 

My twin sis has autism

OC of the day: Nightpaw

Twin=Aphrodite 

tigerwolf4248

Sorry it's not much 

Chapter five- Kittypets to rogues

Blizzardtail was heading back with Bramblepelt's patrol when he scented a rabbit. "Can I hunt?" He asked the brown tom. "Why not? We could always use fresh-kill, especially with leaf-bare coming," he replied. Blizzardtail mewed a hasty thanks, then crept off in the direction of the rabbit. He spotted it's white tail bobbing behind a clump of heather. He sprang, but the rabbit sped away before his paws even left the ground. Growling, he gave chase. Eyes on his prey, the land flashed by him. He didn't even recognize the scent of the twolegplace before he was out and over the Spiritclan border. Only when he smelled the thunderpath did he skid to a stop. With a whoosh! A monster flashed by on the thunderpath, blowing his fur back and showering him with grit. He gave a startled yowl, then leaped backwards. Then he thought he could make out something on the other side. He squinted. Is it the rabbit? Then he could make out pointed ears and a long tail. His eyes widened, and at that second another monster flashed by. He coughed, and he squeezed his eyes shut. When the monster passed and Blizzardtail opened his eyes, the cat was gone.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

tigerwolf4248

All the Clawfang (leader) positions are taken just bc all of them will die. If you want to be leader be the heir. Please read everything before making a form 

Tiger Kingdom

Clawfang (leader): (1) Queen Shere Sahalene
Snarl (Leader's Advisor): (1)
Clawfang heir: (1) (taken by me)
War general: (1)
Warriors: (unlimited)
Catcher (lead hunter): (1)
Hunters: (unlimited)
Stalkers (Warrior/Hunter
apprentices):(unlimited)
Healer: (1)
Healer apprentice: (1)
Runner (messenger): (1-2)
Receiver (Takes Cubs from the mother and brings them to the castle to become stalkers): (1-3)

*all other cats not of royalty are Landers, (villagers) and learn to hunt and fight by themselves. The strongest cub in a mother's litter is sent to become a warrior stalker, fastest become hunter's stalkers*

Lion Kingdom

Clawfang: King Leonardo
Snarl:
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:
Receiver:

Leopard Kingdom

Clawfang: Queen Sapphire
Snarl: 
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:
Receiver:

Jaguar Kingdom

Clawfang: King Xavier
Snarl: 
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:
Receiver:

Cougar Kingdom

Clawfang: King Chance
Snarl: 
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:
Receiver:

Cheetah Kingdom

Clawfang: Queen Luna
Snarl: 
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:

Receiver:

Snow leopard Kingdom

Clawfang: Queen Obsidian
Snarl: 
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:
Receiver:

Lynx and Bobcat Kingdom

Clawfang: King Oak Lynx
Snarl: 
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:
Receiver:

Wildcat Kingdom
( Clouded leopard, Fishing cat, Black footed cat, Leopard cat, Ocelots, Caracal, Serval, Sand cat, etc.)

Clawfang: King Tree Clouded Leopard
Snarl:
Heir:
War general:
Warriors:
Catcher:
Hunters:
Stalkers:
Healer:
Healer apprentice:
Runner:
Receiver:

The Council is made up of the Clawfangs and their Advisors, and their healers. A truce is held at the Council meetings.

Form:
Kingdom:
Animal: (mostly needed if your in a kingdom with different species of cats mixed together)
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Age (months or moons work):
Mate? Kits? (Open, none, and if yes make the forms): (if your a heir this stuff will happen in the future)
Siblings?: (making the form for them is optional. If no, what happened to them? Or are you an only cub? If your a heir you never meet them btw)
Other:

*Kingdoms with smaller cats have a larger population*

Prologue

A large clearing in a forest was surrounded by a ring of stones, tall and gray. Twenty-five cats sat in a circle inside the stones, though there should have been more. The shrieks and roars of battle raged in the distance. "This is madness," snarled a big burly golden cat, his mane matted with blood. In front of his paws was a block of wood, and carved in it said "Clawfang Leonardo of the Lions." "You can say that again," hissed a spotted cat with Sapphire eyes, dulled with pain. A block of wood at her paws read "Clawfang Sapphire of the Leopards." "Oh, how we tried to keep peace. Yet we failed," whispered a lean spotted cat, a deep gash on her leg. At her paws a block read "Clawfang Luna of the Cheetahs."
"The battle is near over. Our warriors are dying or joining the enemy as we speak," growled a bulky larger spotted cat, ears flat against his head and his wounds were caked with dried blood. The wood at his paws read, "Clawfang Xavier of the Jaguars." "My warriors would never," spat another cat, spotted yet smaller then the others, his tail and ears ragged. At his paws a block of wood read "Clawfang Tree the clouded leopard of the Wildcats." "Oh really? I could pick out a paw full of your warriors in the Reckless's ranks right now if you want to go back," snarled Leonardo. Tree's lips curled back into a snarl as he faced Leonardo. "We have a truce, remember it," came the voice of a white and spotted cat, shoulders sagging with fatigue. At her paws wood read "Clawfang Obsidian of the Snow leopards." "She's right," growled another, pelt unbroken by any spots or splotches of color. A gash ran dangerously close to his eye. At his paws wood read "Clawfang Chance of the Cougars." The smallest cat of them all so far lay unmoving at his block, that read, "Clawfang Oak Lynx of the Lynx and Bobcats." Another cat licked his bloodied flank, and his block read, "Sir Ice Bobcat of the Lynx and Bobcats." "Where is my Healer?" He demanded. The other Council members glanced at Oak's body, then shook their heads sadly. He was beyond help. "Violet of the Arctic Wolves and Flame of the Foxes have fallen. The Canines of Eninac have left us. We are truly a lone," said Sapphire, bowing her head. "They left while they could, to. The land bridge connecting us to Eninac was being destroyed by the Reckless," said Obsidion. "Cowards," growled Tree. "They left us." "Which is exactly what we're being now! We shouldn't be hiding here! We should be fighting at the head of our armies, like the good old days when we still had our pride," growled Leonardo. "Doing so would be suicidal," said a calm voice. Every council member turned and looked at the speaker. This was the first time the cat had spoken, though they usually were head of the meeting. They sat hunched, their fur stiff and standing on end, yet not bristling. Some spots on their fur were plastered onto their skin because of the blood. Their orange and striped pelt almost blended right into the rock behind them, as dusk descended upon them. They had their eyes closed, and now opened them slowly. "If we just keep standing here, the battle will soon reach the Sacred Stones," growled Tree, before the other cat finished speaking. "No blood will be shed here tonight," said the striped cat, golden eyes gleaming in the growing darkness. "And how do you know, O mighty one?" Asked Leonardo. The figure ignored the mockery in his tone, and gave him a long, hard, stare. Leonardo's eyes widened, until they shone like moons in the darkness. "You can't mean to surrender?" He gasped. Growls and hisses of protest broke out. The figure raised her paw for silence, then lowered it when the Council quieted down. She then stood up, so she towered over them all, except Leonardo who she came even with. "All hope is not lost," she began, voice deep and rumbling. "We still have our heirs." Luna stood up. "Shere Sahalene, most of our heirs are infants," she said. "What do you think they will do? Open their eyes suddenly and jump into battle?" Growled Leonardo. "Besides, they're all in hiding in our castles," commented Chance. "May I speak?" Came a voice. A small Cougar looked at Chance, then at Shere Sahalene. The block of wood by her paws, carved in a neat claw, read "Healer Marigold of the Cougars." Chance and Shere Sahalene exchanged glances, then both nodded. The Cougar Healer took a small breath before speaking. "My herb store is nearly un used. Jagged Tooth and his army of the Reckless fight in ways I have not seen. Our warriors are dying before I can even treat them. We can not win this battle," she said, the last part coming in a whimper. "My apprentice is dead. I can hardly see to everyone," she stepped back, head bowed. Shere Sahalene closed her eyes, and took a long breath. "We must fall back," she opened her eyes. "To much blood has been shed already," she sighed. "Let me remind you it was not us who started this bloodbath," growled Leonardo. He shot glances at some of the Council members. "We could have had peace." Shere Sahalene said nothing, though they all knew how keen Leonardo had been to fight when the war first began. "We must fall back, to give us enough time to retrieve our Heirs," said Shere Sahalene. "It's no use," wailed Luna before Shere Sahalene could continue. "Were finished! I've lost my advisor, my heirs are to young! And know we're going to die," she collapsed, head on paws. Everyone was silent, for Luna was usually the most optimistic. Finally Shere Sahalene spoke. "You are not the only one who has lost something. My Cubs were taken away from me and sent to suckle another mother so I could jump back in battle. The runt of my litter died because of this. More could be dead right now and I could have no heir. My mate died in battle," she said. Everyone looked down at their paws. "It is tradition that the advisor mentors the Clawfang's heir. When we fall back, they will take the heirs to the abandoned island close to ours. The Thousand Trees Island. They will be raised away from this raging war, unaware of the royal blood that runs In their veins. When the time comes, they will find away to free our cats when we are gone. Are we in agreement?" The Council nodded. Shere Sahalene paced forward, flakes of dried blood falling from her pelt. The other Council members stepped forward. This was their only hope, and they knew what they had to do. "For our cats!" Shere Sahalene roared, throwing back her head. The Council echoed: "For our Cats!"

mods let it through

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Are you making a story about that on another thread? I'm kinda foggy about this because this is the first time I've seen something like this...

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Centuries 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

I'm pretty sure my guinea pigs take secret fighting classes...

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

no. This is my own personal creation that I'm doing in real life not on here 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Kingdom: Snow leopard
Animal: (mostly needed if your in a kingdom with different species of cats mixed together) Snow leopard
Name: Aurora
Appearance: light gray fur, opaque black spots, plume tail, steely blue-gray eyes
Personality: Determined in everything, tenacious, decisive and strategic when making plans, sometimes a little mischievous when bored, short temper, but tries to keep calm if sparked
Age (months or moons work): Is there a set age for heirs? I guess umm... 5 moons?
Mate? Kits?: Future :3
Siblings?: Only cub
Other: I dont know if i just post it here... Sorry if i'm not supposed to ^_^;

• Posted at:

-Joy Z

To those who say Hufflepuff is boring,

I say, Tonks, Cedric, and Newt were in Hufflepuff.

Our commonroom is next to the kitchen. INFINITE FOOD.

We value kindness, fairplay, and most of all, LOYALTY.

ImAnObsessedPotterhead

O

\|/

/\

. . .  

^^^^^

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Are there any crazy kings? I have some great names for crazy cats/people/Alicorns/Dragons.

^^White ink^^

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

topazhamster42

when you finish your story in real life, could you post it on this thread or another thread?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

tigerwolf4248

@Joy

Great! Thanks!

@Topaz

I might 

@Swiftstar

Not really, the craziest one would be Jagged Tooth, but he's not Xion-crazy. (Xion crazy can be it's own term of crazy) There is a semi-crazy tiger, though he is good. He's kinda like Goosefeather crazy. I'll probably make a crazy Xion-like character Bc that would be hilarious XD (can't read your white ink yet I'm on mobile since I'm on the school bus.)

Posting more of the warrior cat story soon 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar f9ab6c6a2a

galaxyleprechaun45

DONALDTRUMPLOVESYOU

• Posted at:

I'M A CHRISTIAN

Proverbs 3:5-6, Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanting; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight.

Call me Galaxy

Thumbnail avatar ed447fca20

vampireelf385

plz no politic things now....

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate. I Chocolate.

Never be normal, Always be original~

Mrs Light

We all are beautiful!

Want to see the WORLD -me 

tigerwolf4248

Flamepaw met Pumapelt and the patrol at the entrance of came. "What happened? How did it go?" He asked. Pumapelt tilted her head towards high ledge. "You'll hear soon enough. Risingstar is making an announcement," she said. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath high ledge!" He yowled. Pumapelt and Flamepaw trotted over. Ashpaw, Smokepaw, and Fernpool joined them. Sparkpaw and Cinderpaw came and sat a little ways away. Lightningstrike and Hailtail abandoned their fresh kill and padded over. Hawktalon and Maplemist soon joined them. Owltalon and Leopardpelt sat nearby. Birdfeather and Hopeblossom padded over and sat together. The elders squeezed out of their den, and the queens slipped out of the nursery and sat quietly by the entrance. Burstfur and his hunting patrol emerged from the thorn entrance. Fishpaw, Lionpride, Duskpelt, Dawnfur, Violetpelt, Darkshadow, Lynxear, Snakepaw, Pouncefoot, and Badgerpaw discarded their prey on the pile and padded over. Leafpaw slipped from the apprentice's den and sat by Fishpaw. Mountainpaw and Mistpaw had emerged from the elder's den with mouse Bile on their paws. Bearpaw appeared from the apprentice's den and silently slipped over to sit by Snakepaw and Badgerpaw, Racconpaw on his tail. Jaysong walked over and sat by Lightningstrike and Hailtail. Pumapelt could tell he missed is friend, Featherlake. Foxface, Icestorm, Frostbite, Scarear, and Sweetfeather all sat by each other. Stormrunner trotted over to Lunarfrost by the nursery. Brokenice, Firelight, Stormpelt, and Eclipse had already been sitting near high ledge. Blacksound, Wolffrost, Rosepetal, and Ivyheart left their prey and settled down close to high ledge. Spiritstone emerged from the warriors den and sat by her littermate Burstfur. Silvershine was sitting by Risingstar on high ledge. Bobtail slipped out of the warriors den with Fawnnettle and sat by her. Adderfang and Bramblebush sat together, with Fangheart and Clawfrost nearby. Moonspirit, Blossomheart, Thornpelt, and Raincloud were the last to walk over.

ill finish the rest tomorrow 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

topazhamster42

I'm going to be gone most of today and the whole weekend. Don't be concerned if I'm not posting at all on Saturday.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

Ok

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

topazhamster42

I did it! II accessed spirit animals from my phone!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

Up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

breezemagic7

Up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

Bump!

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

tigerwolf4248

Sorry I've been so busy I haven't been able to write 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

tigerwolf4248

"Cats of Wildclan. My patrol and I were successful in finding Featherlake and Aloebreeze," Risingstar began. "If you found them, where are they?" Yowled Hawktalon. "Yeah," chimed in Owltalon. Risingstar ignored them. "They have told us they are staying in Spiritclan," he said. "What?" Yowled Swiftbreeze, from the nursery. Lunarfrost gasped, a long with many others. "Why would she want to stay there?" Someone yowled. "What did we ever do to her?" Pumapelt shot a side glance at Bearpaw, who was sitting perfectly silent. She thought she caught a gleam of satisfaction in his eye when she turned away.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

silvermist539

Bearpaw you is a meanie >~<

But good job so far! And it's okay if you can't post as often as you  used to, we can wait! :D

• Posted at:

-Joy Z

ImAnObsessedPotterhead

O

\|/

/\

. . .  

^^^^^

tigerwolf4248

@Joy

Thanks for understanding! Also, do you ever want Aloebreeze and Featherlake to return to Wildclan?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

breezemagic7

Bearpaw, what's going on with you?

@Tigris. I forgot to tell you this, but when will Graypaw and Oakpaw become warriors? And Lunarfrost's kits can become apprenticed soon.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

silvermist539

@Tigris I think they would stay in Spiritclan. It doesn't look like Aloebreeze is too fond of Bearpaw. 

• Posted at:

-Joy Z

ImAnObsessedPotterhead

O

\|/

/\

. . .  

^^^^^

tigerwolf4248

@Faith

Soon, probably the next chapter. (Not paragraph, chapter.) Don't worry, I have it all planned out so it works out with the kits and the stuff you wanted to happen with them and Graypaw

When Blizzardtail reached the camp, it was a buzz. He quickly dropped his rabbit he managed to catch and trotted over to Redclaw who was talking to Oakpaw and Graypaw. "What's going on?" He asked. Redclaw turned around. "Aloebreeze had her kits! And not only that, Wildclan came to visit!" "Was Pumapelt with them?" Blizzardtail asked. "Yep," replied Redclaw, before turning back to Oakpaw and Graypaw. Blizzardtail felt a pang of disappointment that he missed his sister. Thornheart padded over, with Amberfeather behind him. "Wildclan came to ask about Aloebreeze and Featherlake," Thornheart began. "Then they asked us if we were missing any warriors." Emberflight! "What did Cheetahstar say?" Blizzardtail asked, suddenly curious. "It's none of Wildclan's business," interrupted Amberfeather. Thornheart glanced at her before continuing. "Cheetahstar pretty much cut Risingstar off and said no. Other then that, nothing happened besides Aloebreeze's kits," finished Thornheart. "I'm going to be moving into the nursery soon," sniffed Amberfeather. "Congratulations Amberfeather," Blizzardtail said. Amberfeather's tail tip curled in delight, a rare thing to see. "Oakpaw! Graypaw! We're going training!" Yowled their mentors. "Oops, gotta go," said Graypaw. Blizzardtail spotted Flashpaw slipping out of the apprentice's den. He headed over to Cheetahstar's den. She slipped out and said something to Flashpaw. Blizzardtail wondered if he was getting a new mentor. He edged closer. ".....Yes, your new mentor shall be Hawkflight," Cheetahstar said. Flashpaw dipped his head and padded away towards Hawkflight. "Do you need something, Blizzardtail?" Said Cheetahstar, turning to him. Blizzardtail jumped. "I-I no, nothing," he stammered. Cheetahstar narrowed her eyes, then nodded. "Well, I need you on a hunting patrol. Ravenpelt is organizing one now. Go tell her I sent you," she said. "Yes, Cheetahstar," he said. He felt a flick on his shoulder, and turned to see Redclaw. "Eavesdropping now?" He asked, eyes gleaming with laughter. Blizzardtail felt his pelt grow hot and turned away. "I'm on a hunting patrol, so see you 'round."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

Thumbnail avatar 1edcc72a9a

downpourdolphin66

What did you do,Bearpaw?

• Posted at:

Rainfeather

Dragonkin

That one crazy sister & fireball goddess

#Likeagirl

"YOU ATE MY SWORD!!"-Percy Jackson

Current music obsession:Horrible Kids

#UnbanCrimson

tigerwolf4248

@Joy

Ok

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

breezemagic7

OK, thanks for letting me know

Good job on the story, too

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

topazhamster42

Agreed! Queens... Why are you so quick to hate an apprentice because of the deeds of his mother? Why?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

silvermist539

@Topaz Nah, I think Bearpaw was just being annoying. Remember, her was swatting and clawing Aloebreeze's tail and doing other stuff. Very few cats know that Fawnettle  murdered Sunstrike. 

• Posted at:

-Joy Z

ImAnObsessedPotterhead

O

\|/

/\

. . .  

^^^^^

Thumbnail avatar ed447fca20

vampireelf385

hannah i love the story

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate. I Chocolate.

Never be normal, Always be original~

Mrs Light

We all are beautiful!

Want to see the WORLD -me 

breezemagic7

Up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

I love it!!!!!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

topazhamster42

I agree with Swiftstar

please... no more 'bumps' or 'ups'... It's starting to get annoying. 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

silvermist539

When you say "Bump" or "Up", it makes the post go onto the first page of the message board. So by saying it, you help the thread become more popular.

• Posted at:

-Joy Z

ImAnObsessedPotterhead

O

\|/

/\

. . .  

^^^^^

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt watched as Swiftbreeze's and Lunarfrost's kits wrested outside the nursery. They would be apprenticed soon. After the meeting, Violetpelt had made an announcement on kits. In a few moons she would be having Darkshadow's kits. Violetpelt was now watching the other queen's kits play. "I don't understand how Violetpelt and Darkshadow got together. They're so different," muttered Spiderfang to Darksight. "Well, opposites attract," she retorted. Pumapelt remembered she was Darkshadow's sister. "True," Spiderfang nodded, unaware of how he offended the blind tabby she-cat. Pumapelt looked over at the nursery again. Great, more evil kin to spread around. She almost gasped at the thought. What am I thinking? Tigrisstar was a daughter of Tigerstar, and she was still a great cat! She cast a glance at Leopardpelt and Eaglefeather, teaching the eager apprentice's a complicated battle move. They have Hawkfrost's and Mapleshade's blood. All though these cats were not in their clans, every cat still knew who they were. Owltalon padded over to ask Leopardpelt something. Owltalon had been Eclipse and Stormpelt's kit from Eclipse's second litter. He had been an only kit. At that moment, Flamepaw broke away from them and bounded over to Pumapelt. She caught Sparkpaw and Cinderpaw glaring at her. What did I do? Flamepaw hadn't noticed, so she didn't say anything, afraid to offend him since they were his sisters. "Do you want to go hunting?" He asked, tail waving. "Sure," she replied, and bounded out of camp with him on her paws. They stopped, and heard panting. The fronds of a clump of ferns parted to reveal Fernpool, Raincloud, Clawfrost, Fangheart, and Ashpaw. "Hey, are you hunting?" Asked Fernpool. "Um, yes," said Flamepaw. "Great! So are we!" Said Fangheart. Pumapelt took it they were coming with them. "We better get going, the prey isn't going to jump into our paws!" Said Ashpaw. Raincloud nodded agreement, and two that became seven started off into the forest.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite 

breezemagic7

Good job

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Permafrost the Icewing

topazhamster42

great job!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigsp

tigerwolf4248

Blizzardtail found himself back at the thunderpath. He had been stalking a mouse, but some how he had ended up here again. His ears were pricked, and he scanned the other side. Suddenly a sweet smell wafted over him, and breath stirred the fur on his left ear. "Hello." Blizzardtail spun around. There, next to him, was the most beautiful she-cat he had ever seen. She had long white fur with golden and bronze splotches. Her blue eyes glittered as they reflected the sunlight. He stared at her, lost for words for probably the first time in his life. She let out a small purr and sat down. "Hello, who are you?" She asked. "I-I I'm Bliz- Blizzardtail," he choked out at last. The she-cat drew a delicate paw over her ear. "I saw you yesterday," she said, voice sweet as honey. "Me to!" Blizzardtail said, way to loudly. He clamped his jaws shut. What is wrong with me? The she-cat let out a mrrow of laughter. "What's your name?" Blizzardtail asked, managing to keep his voice steady. "I'm Lily of the Valley," she said in one purr. Lily- what? Does she mean like Blizzardtail of Spiritclan? Lily of a Valley? Lily of the Valley purred. "Lily of the Valley is a type of flower," she told him, almost as if she could read his thoughts. "Er... ya I've seen them before," Blizzardtail said rather awkwardly. The truth was he had no idea that flower existed. Lily of the Valley purred harder. "My mother was Pearl, a cat who helped your clan once. Your from Wildclan?" She asked. "We've split, I'm from Spiritclan," he said. He saw confusion cloud in her eyes. Suddenly he found himself spilling out everything from the fire when he was a young apprentice to the disappearance of Emberflight. "Could be some rogues," she said, licking another paw and drawing it over the other ear. Blizzardtail glanced up at the sun, suddenly aware of the time. He jumped up. "I must go!" He gasped. Lily looked startled. "Why?" She asked. "My clan will wonder where I've gone. Er... will I see you again?" He said. He locked eyes with her, and became lost in the sparkling blue depths. "I'll be waiting," she purred. Nodding, Blizzardtail dashed back towards home.

(Swiftstar Brokenwind comes in next passage)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

My twin sis has autism

Twin=Aphrodite