topazhamster42

@Tigris

ok

creeps off slowly

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Bring Me the Night 

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

Chapter seven- Attacks

"Get up, Wildpaw!" Hissed Pumapelt. She heard a muffled mew from her apprentice, then backed out of the den. She settled down by the fresh-kill pile and gave herself a quick groom as she waited for her apprentice. Her apprentice emerged from the apprentice's den, sleepy-eyed. Then Wildpaw shook out her pelt and bounded over to Pumapelt. "What are we doing today?" She asked, eyes glittering with excitement. Pumapelt paused her grooming and gave her apprentice a long look. Has she forgotten the way she spoke to me? "We're going to explore our territory," she replied. "Yay!" Wildpaw gave a little excited bounce. "Can Acornpaw and Creekpaw come?" She asked. "No," Pumapelt replied quickly. "Now the sooner you eat some fresh-kill the sooner we can go," she told Wildpaw. Wildpaw devoured a magpie, then followed Pumapelt out of the camp. "I hope we meet a patrol," she said, breath coming in clouds. "No, not without proper training," Pumapelt broke into a run, paws thrumming on the frosted ground. She made sure Wildpaw didn't stray any farther then a tail-length away. When they reached the meadow border, Pumapelt halted. "What do you smell?" She asked Wildpaw. The she-cat parted her jaws and drank in the scent. Wildpaw wrinkled her nose. "It's Spiritclan, isn't it?" She said. Pumapelt couldn't help but purr. "Great job!" Wildpaw purred. "I didn't except them to smell like crow-food. And something else... is that.... is that twoleg?" She tilted her head. Pumapelt froze. She parted her jaws. Sure enough, she smelled crow-food and twolegs. This was not the normal Spiritclan scent. She felt a chill creep up her spine, and it wasn't from the leaf-bare air. "That's not Spiritclan," she mewed softly. "But you just said it was," Wildpaw pointed out. Pumapelt shook her head. "We should report this to Risingstar, after we finish."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

They stalk the night on silent paws, 

They catch it in their careful claws

They stand with striped heads held high and tall, for 

They are tigers, never to fall

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar d112118b96

vampireelf385

wow great job

@hannah?

is this when the story meets fawnhearts rouge family

• Posted at:

call me Jay-  //(  ) •)*//

The glass is half empty/full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

and their paths winded as one

tigerwolf4248

@Grace

First they meet the Tribe of Bones. If you want that can be her family. Or, it can be another rogue family that helps them, but you wouldn't see them until the end. (Btw Blizzardtail sees Fawnheart talking to May next passage.)

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar fab96fe700

breezemagic7

*Clap* *clap*

Good job!!!

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Queen of wolves and ravens

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

"If I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it"

"Normal people have no idea how beautiful the darkness is..."

"When darkness comes, you know I'm never far..."

vampireelf385

ill keep them as rouge and thanks for remebering the scene

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

breezemagic7

up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Nice job!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

breezemagic7

Up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

@Tigris Can u gess hoo me am?

• Posted at:

Secret Account.

For now you can call me Darting Flash.

My name is a clue.

My favorite color is blue.

Myht

^another clue that none of you will understand.

breezemagic7

Up

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

vampireelf385

@hannah

I saw that Bree was on the game yesterday or something did you see her?

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

vampireelf385

Everybody here is a message from tigris:

tigris/Hannah has been banned for a little amount of time for being reported from telling when her birthday is (I know ridiculous) so she shall not be posting for a while

-vamps

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

topazhamster42

Ug, I hate these dumb rules!

Tigris, once you are allowed to post again, I have another idea for the story.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

topazhamster42

@Tigris

I just growled at the mods for you. Sorry that you're banned

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

Thumbnail avatar f32bee0135

wolfmagic494

I'm still reading the story! I've just been really, really, really busy with school an I haven't had time to post in a while. Happy late birthday @Tigris and sorry you're banned.

• Posted at:

I am Rose

Rosepetal

o

A Daughter of Poseidon

Gryffindor

An animal lover

A Greencloak

H

A wolf lover

"Look for the bare necessities..." -Baloo the Bear

"Hakuna Matata..." -Timon and Pumbaa 

Hello

#SavetheSouthernResidents

topazhamster42

Happy Easter everyone! He has risen!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

breezemagic7

I am sorry I haven't been posting, it may be my Spring break, but man am I busy. I can't wait to read more of the story, and I hope you can get on today. (I think today is your last day from being banned, or today you can get back on)

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

vampireelf385

Yup it's her last day

• Posted at:

Kake/Katrina&Jake

the boy ran the night

the girl ran the day

they made an eclipse

tigerwolf4248

How am I going to see Lily of the Valley now? Blizzardtail broke away from the crowd. By now the entire clan was up. Blizzardtail glanced at the entrance, and found it wasn't guarded. Maybe I can sneak out. Then he remembered he had an apprentice. Frostpaw slipped from the apprentice's den, and trotted over. Her eyes were wide with terror. "I heard everything. What's going to happen to us?" She squeaked. Blizzardtail felt a surge of pity for his apprentice. "I don't know," he admitted. "But I don't think it's safe to leave camp," he told her, realizing this could be his chance to see Lily. "You'll be checking Stoneheart for ticks today, go to Cloverface and get some mouse bile," he said. His apprentice walked away, not evening attempting to argue. Blizzardtail felt his heart break a little, as he slipped out of camp. Quietly as if he was stalking a mouse, Blizzardtail made his way to the thunderpath. He was extra cautious, in fear of meeting one of the rogues. It wouldn't really matter if they tried to sneak up or not- their stink was everywhere. I guess their not afraid anymore. He reached the thunderpath unchallenged, with no monsters in sight, crossed it quickly.

Blizzardtail ran towards the abandoned twoleg den he and Lily of the Valley met in now. Suddenly wary, he crept in slowly. "Lily?" He called softly. "Lily of the Valley, are you here?" There was a flash of fur, and Lily appeared next to him. "Oh, Blizzardtail, where have you been?" She asked, rubbing her head under his chin. He licked her ears. "My clan is facing troubles. Rogues are attacking our patrols, and now leaf-bare is upon us," he said. "Oh that's awful," she said, eyes round with worry. "If you want you can come and stay in the abandoned twoleg house I live in," she began. "No," Blizzardtail told her firmly. "I must stay loyal to my clan and not run away when my clan mates need me most." Lily of the Valley blinked sadly at him. "Well I thought you would like to- since because- well, I'm expecting our kits." Blizzardtail was shocked by the news, an suddenly realized what the feeling he had felt for her all along was: love! Blizzardtail broke into an emotion choked purr. "Oh, Lily, my sweet flower! This is amazing!" He brushed his muzzle against her and twined his tail with hers. Lily was now purring to. "How long until they are born?" He asked. I'm going to be a father! "Well, I wasn't sure at first. But now I know, and I think a few moons unless they're born early," she said. Blizzardtail purred even louder, glancing at her slightly swollen flank. "I must get back," Blizzardtail told her, stepping away. "I'll try to be back soon. Oh Lily, I love you," he said, giving her cheek a quick lick. "I love you to, stay safe," she purred, as Blizzardtail bounded away. He longed to turn back, but he knew he couldn't.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Blizzardtail took a different route back to Spiritclan, and soon picked up a familiar scent: Fawnheart! What was the she-cat doing out here a lone? As Blizzardtail picked up his pace, another scent mingled with Fawnheart's, but it wasn't clan. Blizzardtail heard a murmur of voices, and dived into a clump of ferns. He peered out, and spotted the flame colored warrior talking to a similar looking cat, though smaller. They looked to be about an apprentice's age. "Well, I must go," said Fawnheart. "Ok mother, see you again soon," said the little she-cat, and padded away. Did she just say mother? "Fawnheart!" Blizzardtail gasped, leaping from the ferns. The she-cat spun around in alarm. "Blizzardtail!" She exclaimed. "What were you doing?" Blizzardtail asked. Fawnheart blinked slowly before answering. "Visiting my kit," she said. So that's why that cat called her mother! "That's May," She shrugged, then turned to Blizzardtail. "What were you doing?" Fawnheart narrowed her eyes at him. Blizzardtail squirmed under the she-cat's gaze. "I was... well, you see I met this very pretty she-cat-" Fawnheart interrupted him with an unexpected purr. "Say no more! I suppose you talking about Lily of the Valley?" Blizzardtail blinked in surprise. "Why- why yes!" He spluttered. "I knew Lily when I was a rogue," Fawnheart said quietly. "Well I suppose we should be getting back," said Blizzardtail hastily, not wanting to be asked why he was meeting with Lily. "Hey! Since we're not aloud to go out a lone, how about we both go!" He said hopefully. "I guess..." began Fawnheart uncertainly. "But we'd need more warriors..." Blizzardtail thought for a moment. "I could bring Redclaw! He wouldn't tell anyone. And my apprentice! His to, and maybe yours!" He said. Fawnheart's eyes clouded. "Stripepaw.... well, he has a big mouth. Best keep him out of it," she added the last part quickly. Blizzardtail decided not to question her. "Ok, not him. The others should be enough," Said Blizzardtail, and they started walking back home. When they reached Spiritclan territory, Blizzardtail felt a sudden urge to get home. Picking up his pace, he ran through the tall grasses. As they neared camp, Blizzardtail felt a sensation that something was terribly wrong. The meadow was eerily silent, and he and Fawnheart burst into camp: but it was already to late.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Good job! You all earned a break," said Pouncefoot. Racconpaw stepped off of Badgerpaw, panting. Her brother scrambled to his paws, shaking dirt from his pelt. She looked over at Bearpaw and Snakepaw, still wrestling in the dirt. "Training is over," Hawktalon snapped. Her sister and Bearpaw broke apart. Blood welled on Snakepaw's ear tip. "Hey! You hurt her!" Racconpaw growled. Bearpaw shrugged his powerful shoulders. "It was an accident." Racconpaw took a long look at Bearpaw. Even though they had only been apprentices for a moon and a half, Bearpaw was already growing into a strong bulky tom. He narrowed his eyes at her, and the tip of his tail twitched. Bearpaw almost always had his lips slightly peeled back, just so you could see his fangs. Racconpaw suddenly felt uneasy around him. "I'm fine," Snakepaw said cooly. "In the future, be more careful, and always fight with sheathed claws," Pouncefoot directed his words at Bearpaw. Hawktalon's fur bristled, as if he didn't like someone else telling his apprentice what to do, which was probably true. "Can we hunt?" Racconpaw asked. "Sure, it's your free time," said Pouncefoot, before disappearing into the undergrowth with Hawktalon. "I wonder what Maplemist is doing," Racconpaw wondered out loud. "Who cares," said Snakepaw, flicking dirt and moss from her claws. "Well, I'm glad Lynxear isn't here, that grumpy old badger," Racconpaw retorted. "Eh, true enough," her sister responded. "I thought we said we were going to hunt," said Bearpaw, already walking away. The apprentices went in separate directions, looking for prey. Today it was rather warm, for leaf-bare. Hopefully prey will be out. She spotted a shrew snuffling around some fallen leaves. Remembering what her mentor taught her, she pounced. Slamming her paw down, she finished the shrew off quickly. Just then, Bearpaw burst from the undergrowth. "That was my prey!" He spat. "Well, I caught it first," she said. For a second her heart stopped, as Bearpaw loomed over her, face twisted in an angry snarl. Then he simply shrugged. "Ok, fair enough." "Hey, great catch!" Racconpaw turned around as Badgerpaw came into view. He was followed by Snakepaw. "Let's play!" Said Badgerpaw excitedly. "Play? Playing is for kits," Snakepaw snorted. Badgerpaw looked crestfallen. "I don't see any harm in playing," said Bearpaw, as he leaped onto a low tree branch. "As long as what ever we play, I get to be leader," he declared. "Your always leader," said Snakepaw. "Is there any reason I shouldn't be?" He growled, turning towards Snakepaw and giving her a hard stare. Snakepaw stared back, but didn't say anything. "Um, how 'bout we explore?" Racconpaw suggested hopefully. They all turned and looked at her. Finally Bearpaw said, "Okay," and took the lead. You always get final say! Racconpaw thought, but followed him anyway.

Bearpaw glanced back at the others as they neared Spiritclan border. They're as slow as slugs! "Um, I don't think we should be here," said Badgerpaw. "Why not? We're not doing any harm," said Snakepaw. "Yeah," said Racconpaw, turning to her brother. "But still," protested Badgerpaw. Leaving them to argue, Bearpaw slipped off towards the border by himself. As he neared it, Bearpaw picked up a fresh scent. It was Spiritclan, but mixed with a sweet milky scent. Kit scent. Suddenly two kits tumbled out from a clump of heather, fur a mess, and onto Wildclan territory. They were both toms. One was a dark brown tabby kit, while the other was a sandy brown with dark brown paws. "What are you doing on Wildclan territory?" Bearpaw snarled. Unfazed, the kits walked right up to him. "I'm Huntingkit," said the dark tabby. "And I'm Runningkit," said the sandy one. "What are you doing, out of camp?" Bearpaw asked. Huntingkit shrugged. "Camp's scary, it's much safer on Wildclan territory," he said. Camp scary, eh? Safer on a rival clans territory? That's a new one. "Why is it scary?" Bearpaw asked causally. "Oh, vicious rogue cats are attacking the patrols and taking cats," Huntingkit said. "Everyone is always arguing now," Runningkit added. Rogue cats able to defeat clan cats? These must be some rogues. "Ok," Bearpaw began. "Now get off my territory!" He snarled, springing forward and lashing a paw out at the kits. Squealing in alarm, the kits raced away. Bearpaw watched them go with a feeling of satisfaction. These rogue cats will make worthy enemies. He shook his head. No, good allies.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

"Let's head back to camp," said Pumapelt. They had seen the meadow and twoleg border already, the rest could wait for tomorrow. "But I want to see them all," said Wildpaw. "No, we're going back," Pumapelt told her firmly. "Ugh, I don't want to," complained her apprentice. Pumapelt clamped her jaws shut to keep from yowling. "Fine. We'll see them all," said Pumapelt, and set off at a fast walking pace. Wildpaw had to run to keep up. By the time they reached the next border, Wildpaw was puffing and panting. "Let's go back," she panted. "No, you wanted to see them all, so we're going to see them all," growled Pumapelt. It was dusk by the time they finished, and Pumapelt's own paws were aching. At least she wasn't cold. Wildpaw burst into camp. "Pumapelt worked my paws off!" She announced. No one payed any attention to her, though. Pumapelt nudged her apprentice. "Get some rest." For once, her apprentice didn't argue. Remembering the scents, Pumapelt padded over to Risingstar's den. A smell wafted over camp, and cats looked up or around, and finally all eyes settled on the entrance. The thorn barrier rustled. Cats growled and stood up, claws unsheathed. Pumapelt took a pace towards the entrance, hackles rising. "There were others," croaked a voice. Pumapelt spun around and saw Brokenwind, eyes fixed on the entrance. She didn't have time to ask what she meant, the thorn tunnel gave a finally heave, and three cats pushed themselves into the clearing.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Blizzardtail scanned the clearing, eyes wide. The place was shredded, and cats lay wounded. Cloverface rushed around, and the others not terribly hurt wailed or cleaned their own wounds. Nobody seemed to notice Blizzardtail and Fawnheart just slipping in. Fawnheart rushed straight over to her apprentice, who was watching them with glittering eyes. Blizzardtail gulped. He had seen them come in! Blizzardtail ran over to Cloverface, then stopped and limped to look more convincing, and panted. "I could help you, what do you need?" He asked the young medicine cat. "Cobwebs. Fetch cobwebs," she said, without even looking at him. Blizzardtail dived into the medicine cat's den. I shouldn't have left! Then with a jolt he remembered his apprentice. Frostpaw! Grabbing a wad of cobwebs, he hopped out of the den. He scanned the clearing, and found his apprentice. She was lying on her side, unmoving. For a chilling moment he thought she was dead. She hasn't had training yet! He saw her flanks rising and falling slightly. He breathed a sigh of relief, and rushed over to her. "Frostpaw," he whispered in her ear. "Frostpaw, wake up please," he begged her. She opened her eyes and lifted her head ever so slightly. "Blizzardtail?" He licked her head. "I'm here, Frostpaw. Cloverface! Over here!" He called. Cloverface ran over. "Give cobwebs to Grayfeather, she already has been given herbs," she said. Blizzardtail rushed over to the gray warrior. "What happened?" He asked. "Rogues, they attacked our camp," she said, eyes wide and scared. "Sandshine lead a Dawn and Hunting patrol with Crystalfrost, Oakwhisker, Nettleclaw, Mossfur and Willowtail. Sleetstream lead a patrol looking for Runningkit and Huntingkit with Whitefang, Honeydew, Redclaw, Thornheart, Mouseear, and Sootfoot, so we were short on warriors," she told him. Oakwhisker limped over and nuzzled Grayfeather. "Our patrol got back, but some of us were to wounded to fight," he said. Redclaw appeared at Blizzardtail's side. "When we came back, we out numbered the rogues so they fled. Cheetahstar lost a life," he sighed. "They took Pinefur, to. He was unconscious so they dragged him away. They said to give up our territory and leave, or they will continue to pick us off one by one," Oakwhisker added. Starclan, no! How could you do this to us? Blizzardtail silently wailed. "Perhaps I could help?" Came a voice. Blizzardtail turned around and watched as a fawn-brown tom with yellow eyes slipped into camp.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt stared at the newcomers along with everyone else. "Who are you, and how dare you step foot in my camp without permission," Risingstar rumbled, and strode over. The three cats dipped their heads. Each one of them carried two pieces of prey. "We come in peace," said the first, a big bulky black Tom with a scarred muzzle and notched ears. Clearly he had been in a few battles. "We bring you this prey as a peace offering," said the second, a dark brown tom with a speckled pelt. The third lifted her head. It was a tabby she-cat with narrowed eyes. Risingstar gasped. "Slittedeyes?" Slittedeyes? Some other cats gasped. "It's to young to be Slittedeyes," said Swiftbreeze, who had recently moved into the elder's den. "Ah, I've been mistaken for a cat named that before," said the newcomer. "She's Deathclan, isn't she? You were the cats who chased them off I take it? We honor you for that," said the she-cat. Risingstar flicked his ear, but said nothing. "Allow us to introduce ourselves," said the first tom. "I am Snarl, and the other tom is Growl. The she-cat is Hiss. Slittedeyes isn't the only cat to have the condition of narrowed eyes," said Snarl. "But why are you here? What do you mean by a peace offering?" Risingstar asked. "Oh, yes, we were getting to that," said Snarl. "You see, we live on the edge of your border," began Growl. Snarl silenced him with a flick of his tail. "We know groups of cats don't like others on their territory. We live on the edge of your territory, other side of your twoleg-border. We just wanted to let you know and visit our neighbors," said Snarl, dipping his head. Risingstar was silent for a long moment. "Very well, but stay on your side of the border. And, um, thank you for the fresh-kill," said Risingstar. "No problem," said Hiss. Her voice was raspy, and clearly seemed to remind the others who were alive during the Deathclan war of Slittedeyes. Pumapelt had heard stories of the blood thirsty clan and it's treacherous cats. Silentdeath, Ruggedclaw, Battlescar, Battleclaw, Deadsoul, Hardheart, Slittedeyes, the list goes on. She knew Spiritclan had a lot of former Deathclan cats. Wildclan had Stormrunner, formerly Darkflame, and Violetpelt, formerly Possum. Pumapelt watched as the three cats left. Risingstar turned away, but Pumapelt caught his murmur to Silvershine, "For some reason, I have a bad feeling about those cats."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Moonpaw(I don't know if he has a warrior name yet): I bet I could beat those Deathclan cats!*Spits and hisses*

Sunpaw(Again not sure if she has a warrior name): This is where you can see he is related to Duskpelt.

Don't talk bad about Duskpelt.

*Hisses*

Don't get you fur in a bunch! It was a compliment.

Really?

Yeah, really.

Go back to the Elder's den.

*Hisses* I have not been in the Elder's den that lon.

Now, now. Eveyone go to their own tree and silently fume.

*Everone stares*

I second that

But it was just getting interesting!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

breezemagic7

YEA! YOUR BACK!!!!!! Good job! :-)!!!

Lunarfrost- "Stormrunner, what do you think of the newcomers?"

Stormrunner- "I really don't know. My Deathclan-" *Sees Sharpkit watching with round eyes* "Umm... wild instincts says there are allies, Silentdeath would say, but I don't really know, they seem nice"

Sharpkit- "Deathclan? Did you say Deathclan? What's Deathclan?"

Don't say it so loud! *Hisses at her kit*

Thornkit- "MORNINGKIT!!! NIGHTKIT!!!!! HE GOT IN TROUBLE!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!

*The three kits run out*

Morningkit- "Is it true?"

Nightkit- "Can I really believe it?"

Of course! Time mom sees Sharpkit act up like-

Thats enough, Thornkit.

No, it's time to tell them, they are almost ready to become apprentices. They need to learn sometime.

*Still hissing at Thornkit* Well? What have you guys been hiding from us? *Anger is gone from eyes, and it turns into exciement*

Now, what I'm about to tell you, do not get scared, its all over now.

We are ready! Please tell us!

Well, our clan had a leader named Tigrisstar......

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

@Swifstar

Sunpaw and Moonpaw are Moonspirit and Sunspirit 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt drifted into sleep, and immediately opened her eyes to find herself standing in a forest clearing, surrounded by tall dark trees. A sweet painfully familiar scent wreathed around her. "Mother!" She yowled. Tigrisstar appeared next to her, eyes filled with love. "Oh, my darling, I'm so proud of you!" She said. "Mother! I miss you!" Pumapelt cried. Tigrisstar lay her tail on Pumapelt's shoulders. "Do not fear, I am always watching over you, guiding your paw steps and protecting you," she said. "Oh, mother, being a mentor is so hard! And strange cats are showing up!" Pumapelt wailed. Tigrisstar's eyes darkened at the last part. "Be patient with Wildpaw, daughter. Now I have a message for you," she said, and disappeared. Darkness slammed down on Pumapelt. "Mother? Mother!" Pumapelt cried, paws churning in an empty darkness. Two yellow glistening eyes appeared. "Fear and betrayal will grip the forest like an icy frost as the bear awakes from hibernation." Then the eyes disappeared and another prophecy was delivered: "three shadows will become more as the enemy is aloud to explore." Pumapelt thrashed wildly. She awake with a jolt. "Stop messing about, your flinging moss everywhere," growled Owltalon. "Sorry," she whispered. Not being able to stand it any longer, she pushed her way outside. She inhaled a breath of ice cold air. Snow was falling, and the flakes melted on her pelt. What did all those prophecies mean? Mother, tell me what to do!

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Blizzardtail blinked at the newcomer. It was an apprentice, and smelled of Wildclan, but Blizzardtail didn't know his name. Cheetahstar stumbled over. "How could you help us?" She rasped. "I could hunt for you, on Wildclan territory," said the apprentice. "Why would you do such a thing, Bearpaw?" Cheetahstar asked. Two little bundles slipped out from behind Bearpaw. "Runningkit! Huntingkit!" Yowled Sparrowtail. "Mother!" They squeaked, and bounded over to her. "I found these two on the border," began Bearpaw. "They told me of something terrible happening, so I decided to see if I could help. I promise I won't tell my whole clan," Bearpaw finished. Cheetahstar hesitated. "Very well, you can hunt for us," she said, before limping away to her den. Ravenpelt shuffled over to Bearpaw. "You should leave now," she said. Bearpaw's eyes flashed, though he merely said, "Of course." Blizzardtail watched as he slipped away. This is a good thing, isn't it? Blizzardtail felt a stone of dread in his stomach. Then why do I feel like something bad is going to happen?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

*Plays scary music* Good job

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

tigerwolf4248

Chapter eight- Greencough

"It's to cold to be training," complained Wildpaw. It had been five sunrises since the three rogues cats had come, and the air was bitterly cold. She had done her best to push the prophecies out of her mind, but she had the sinking feeling something not good was going to happen. Snow crunched under Pumapelt's paws as she headed for the training hollow. "A good mock battle should warm you up, then," Pumapelt told her. Wildpaw perked up. "Who am I training with?" She asked. "Creekpaw, and Acornpaw might come to," Pumapelt replied. "Ugh, I don't want to train with Creekpaw. He's as grumpy as a badger," complained Wildpaw. "Well, then maybe you shouldn't have slipped that pincher beetle in his nest," Pumapelt said. Finally, they reached the training hollow. "We'll wait for Owltalon and Creekpaw to arrive," she said. "I can't wait for Thornkit, Sharpkit, Nightkit, and Morningkit to become apprentices!" Wildpaw exclaimed. "They'll be apprentices in a half a moon," Pumapelt said. "Yippie!" Wildpaw squealed. The undergrowth rustled and Owltalon appeared, followed by Creekpaw. "I could hear Wildpaw from the camp she's so loud!" Growled Owltalon. "Sorry were late, Creekpaw was talking Mistpaw's tail off," Owltalon shot a look at his apprentice. "It's ok," Pumapelt purred. "Now, Wildpaw, rear up at Creekpaw-" Pumapelt began, before Owltalon butted in. "And hit Creekpaw over the head with your paw, but do it quickly, because this move leaves your belly exposed," Owltalon finished. Pumapelt shot him a glare. "Go ahead guys," she said. Wildpaw reared up, and thwacked Creekpaw on the head. He flipped around and kicked her in the stomach. Pumapelt looked at Owltalon, who had a smug look on his face. "Hey! I didn't learn that!" Protested Wildpaw. Creekpaw licked his chest. Wildpaw ran, and head-butted him off his paws. He yowled in surprise, and Wildpaw quickly pinned him. It was Pumapelt's turn to look smug. "Never get distracted in battle," She glanced at Owltalon, who's ears were flat. "Good job, Wildpaw," Pumapelt praised her apprentice. Wildpaw stepped off of Creekpaw, and asked, "What's next?"

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

Blizzardtail followed Fawnheart out of camp, with Frostpaw, Redclaw, and Snowpaw behind him. Ravenpelt had sent Fawnheart to retrieve more cobwebs and any other useful herbs. Of course she couldn't go a lone, so she brought Blizzardtail, his apprentice, Redclaw, and his apprentice. This would be his chance to see Lily of the Valley again. It was the day after the battle, and so far Bearpaw had kept his promise. Frostpaw was the first to notice they were heading for the thunderpath. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see," Blizzardtail said. When they reached the thunderpath, Redclaw stopped them. "You have to tell us what we're doing, outside Spiritclan territory." Blizzardtail glanced at Fawnheart, then took a breath. "Fawnheart is going to see her daughter, and I'm going to see my mate." Stunned silence met his words. Then Frostpaw said: "Yippie! Blizzardtail has a mate!" "Isn't that, um, breaking the warrior code?" Redclaw half said half asked. "It's bending," said Fawnheart. "Now promise you won't tell anyone." Frostpaw promised right away, but Redclaw hesitated. "Please, Redclaw, I'm your best friend," Blizzardtail begged. "And I won't be able to see her without you coming." Finally, Redclaw gave in. "I promise." Snowpaw nodded, "So do I." Blizzardtail breathed a sigh of relief, and they crossed the border quickly. Fawnheart went left, and Blizzardtail kept going straight, with the rest of the cats behind him. He reached the abandoned twoleg den, and stepped inside without hesitating. "Lily of the Valley? It's me, Blizzardtail," he called. He pricked his ears and listened for a response. "Who's with you?" Came her response. "My friends. It's ok, you can come out, and I'll explain," he said. He watched as she slipped from the shadows. Redclaw must have noticed her swollen belly, for he said, "Whoa whoa whoa. Having a crush on a rogue or kittypet is one thing, having them expecting your kits is another!" Lily of the Valley took a step back. "Redclaw, you promised!" Blizzardtail said. "I know, I know," his friend grumbled. Blizzardtail explained to Lily of the Valley about the attack, and introduced the apprentices. "We have to go now, sorry I couldn't stay longer," Blizzardtail licked her ear. "Come back soon," Lily called, as Blizzardtail and the others dashed away.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

tigerwolf4248

This might double post

Blizzardtail followed Fawnheart out of camp, with Frostpaw, Redclaw, and Snowpaw behind him. Ravenpelt had sent Fawnheart to retrieve more cobwebs and any other useful herbs. Of course she couldn't go a lone, so she brought Blizzardtail, his apprentice, Redclaw, and his apprentice. This would be his chance to see Lily of the Valley again. It was the day after the battle, and so far Bearpaw had kept his promise. Frostpaw was the first to notice they were heading for the thunderpath. "Where are we going?" She asked. "You'll see," Blizzardtail said. When they reached the thunderpath, Redclaw stopped them. "You have to tell us what we're doing, outside Spiritclan territory." Blizzardtail glanced at Fawnheart, then took a breath. "Fawnheart is going to see her daughter, and I'm going to see my mate." Stunned silence met his words. Then Frostpaw said: "Yippie! Blizzardtail has a mate!" "Isn't that, um, breaking the warrior code?" Redclaw half said half asked. "It's bending," said Fawnheart. "Now promise you won't tell anyone." Frostpaw promised right away, but Redclaw hesitated. "Please, Redclaw, I'm your best friend," Blizzardtail begged. "And I won't be able to see her without you coming." Finally, Redclaw gave in. "I promise." Snowpaw nodded, "So do I." Blizzardtail breathed a sigh of relief, and they crossed the border quickly. Fawnheart went left, and Blizzardtail kept going straight, with the rest of the cats behind him. He reached the abandoned twoleg den, and stepped inside without hesitating. "Lily of the Valley? It's me, Blizzardtail," he called. He pricked his ears and listened for a response. "Who's with you?" Came her response. "My friends. It's ok, you can come out, and I'll explain," he said. He watched as she slipped from the shadows. Redclaw must have noticed her swollen belly, for he said, "Whoa whoa whoa. Having a crush on a rogue or kittypet is one thing, having them expecting your kits is another!" Lily of the Valley took a step back. "Redclaw, you promised!" Blizzardtail said. "I know, I know," his friend grumbled. Blizzardtail explained to Lily of the Valley about the attack, and introduced the apprentices. "We have to go now, sorry I couldn't stay longer," Blizzardtail licked her ear. "Come back soon," Lily called, as Blizzardtail and the others dashed away.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

Can Sunspirit go to Spiritclan? If not that is ok.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar  Random Eternal Flame Histerian

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

@Swiftstar

You told me before that you wanted Sunspirit to go to Spiritclan, then go back to Wildclan, which is what happened. Is that changing now?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7

Good job, Tigiris, could maybe Sharpkit slowly look like he is turning into another Sharpfang maybe? If not, its fine.

• Posted at:

Faith

~Carpe Diem~

Daughter of Artemis

Owner of the Sparkwings

topazhamster42

@Tigris

Yay! You're back!

I forgot to thank you for choosing Wildpaw to be Pumapelt's apprentice. Thank you!

A post or two back, you put that Creekpaw was late for battle training because he was talking Mistpaw's tail off. Did you mean Mountainpaw?

Nice job of the chapters!

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Yes, I'm a Christian

#RememberDusk

#Firefox Forever

#Moresigspace

Happy Halloween!

tigerwolf4248

@Faith 

sure, their about to be apprenticed. I'll have to add Sharpkit- Sharpfang action, you won't see it in the next few passages just bc they're already written. Stripepaw teams up with Bearpaw- Do you want Sharpkit to be like Duskpelt and make a mistake? If that's what you would like I can make it happen 

"Ashcloud! Smokefeather! Cinderwhisker! Sparkheart! Flamefoot!" The clan cheered. Pumapelt pressed forward in the crowd to congratulate them. She reached Flamefoot first. "Congratulations!" She purred. Flamefoot blinked at her, his eyes shining. At that moment, Pumapelt realized what she felt for him: love. She pressed her muzzle against his. "Oh Flamefoot," she sighed happily. He purred, and they pushed away from the crowd and out of the camp. "Oh, Flamefoot! I love you!" Pumapelt blurted out. Flamefoot purred. "I love you to, I wasn't sure if you felt the same for me," he said. "I wasn't sure either," Pumapelt confessed. "I sort of forgot the feeling of love, since...." she trailed off. She looked into Flamefoot's eyes. His gaze was full of sympathy. "Since your mother," he finished for her. She nodded, and pressed against him. "Come, we better congratulate everyone else," he said. Together they walked back to camp. Along with Flamefoot's and his littermates warrior ceremonies, Thornkit, Sharpkit, Morningkit, and Nightkit were made apprentices. On the way in, Pumapelt spotted Violetpelt basking in a sunny spot. Her swollen belly stuck out awkwardly. Her kits would be coming soon. Hopeblossom and Dreammist moved into the nursery today to. Now the clan was just waiting for Leopardpelt's announcement on kits. Pumapelt wondered if Blossomheart would have Silvershine's kits. They had been spending a lot of time together. After Flamefoot's and his littermates assessments, the fresh-kill pile was stocked. Wildclan was thriving, in the middle of Leaf-bare. Pumapelt swerved to avoid a clump of snow, and spotted Sparkheart and Cinderwhisker heading her way. She stopped and let them come to her. For once, they didn't have a scowl on their faces. "We're sorry," they both blurted out at once. Pumapelt tilted her head, confused. "Why?" She asked. "For being rude to you," mumbled Sparkheart. "You see, we thought you were stealing our brother from us," Cinderwhisker confessed. "Then we realized how happy you made him," Sparkheart finished. Pumapelt flicked them each lightly on the shoulder with her tail. "It's alright, I forgive," she said. Sparkheart and Cinderwhisker looked relieved as they walked away. Pumapelt trotted over to where Flamefoot stood, being congratulated by his mother, Sweetfeather. He curled his tail around her as her pelt brushed his. Pumapelt closed her eyes. This is how it should be.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#SaveTheTigers 

Twin=Aphrodite 

Warrior Cat Fan 

breezemagic7