Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Brave unique and set apart a Masterpiece a work of art You're so Unusual

Thumbnail avatar 30225b2e5a

topazhamster42

@Tigris

I forgot to thank you for including Wildpaw's pranks. I have an idea for a future prank also. What if Wildpaw started a small forest fire that got put out quickly (by rain)? She could be trying to prank some one by messing around with twoleg things, and start the fire on accident. 

Ooh, time for some Creekpaw and Thornpaw drama over Mountainpaw!

About that drama, I was wondering if Thornpaw could lose interest in Mountainpaw after one of his family members or littermates die. Once that cat dies, while Thornpaw is morning, another apprentice (that is a she-cat) that has had interest in Thornpaw for a while comforts him and then he starts liking her. 

Those were just ideas...

I'm still excited for Creekpaw and Thornpaw drama!

Good job on making Wildpaw a blabber mouth- that is a perfect image of her apprentice-age personality!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: WARRIORS, by Chikki Noodles

Thumbnail avatar 285f83a107

bullbulldog1775

*Reads the new passage* Aww.

Also I love Sweetfeather's kits names.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Everyon iBeautiful in God's eyes

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

Thumbnail avatar 0aeee4a9bd

breezemagic7

AHHH! I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY LONGER! (I'm gonna say this is my nicest way right now)

@Topaz, please, please stop making decisions for me. I love your ideas, but I would really like it if I could just have a little input on what happens to Thornkit. (Thornpaw)

Listen, I'm ok with the whole Thornpaw and Creekpaw battling over Mountainpaw, but when you first decided, it sort of looked like in my view, you claimed it would happen.

I don't want ANY of Thornpaw's littermates, kin to die and some other she-cat taking interest in him. I know these are some suggestions, and it would have to go by @Tigris, but you would also need my OK or something.

I'm sorry if this is being "mean", but I can't take it any longer, I might be over reacting, but I'm sorry, I will allow Thornpaw and Creekpaw to fight for Mountainpaw's affection, but I don't want Thornpaw to lose anyone kin.

(I'm most likely going to get banned for this or something, so I'll ask @Primrose if she can step in for me for a bit)

-Faith

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

"Sometimes, I would give anything for things to be different"- Spottedleaf

Still unshipped (for now)

Thumbnail avatar ec2dbd881b

vampireelf385

I love how you made the scene with Fawnheart! It was perfect! And I love the story and description eeee I love it all actully 

so glad your back!!! 

• Posted at:

Jay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   Or call me Blossom

The glass is half empty//the glass it half full

Chocolate has no group, Chocolate is Chocolate. 

I am the Chocolate.

Never be normal, for I am original~

topazhamster42

@BreezeMagic

Sorry, Breeze Magic. I didn't realize that I was bothering you with the Creekpaw Thornpaw drama. I understand why you're upset and I'm not offended. 

How is Creekpaw going to win Mountainpaw over in the end? Do you have any ideas?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

breezemagic7

Well, what kind of scene do you want Creekpaw to win over Mountainpaw? Do you want a whole love scene where Creekpaw saves Mountainpaw from something? Or do you want a scene like "Hey Mountainpaw, I really like you, and you should go out with me, not Thornpaw." (That, made me laugh a bit)

I would say that Thornpaw gets over this whole thing, he can find his own mate on his time, but tell me what you kind of had planned. (That is, without the whole Thornpaw loses a littermate please)

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

topazhamster42

What I had planned was that for some reason, something happened and Thornpaw and he lost interest in Mountainpaw. Could Thornpaw potentially get a crush on another she-cat, but it doesn't work out? 

• Posted at:

~Topaz

breezemagic7

So you want Thornpaw to lose interest in Mountainpaw, likes another she-cat, and then gets dumped? I know this seems cruel, but I don't want Thornpaw to have that problem. I would like it if he could find a mate, and stick with it.

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

Thumbnail avatar 253322911e

tigerwolf4248

Wait I thought it was Mistpaw they were fighting over. 

Dont worry Faith, I wouldn't make any decisions about your character without asking. Topaz, Thornpaw is not your character. But remember, this is my story, that I have planned out. I will add your character scenes in where I can, but remember this is my story (I know I said it twice). Sometimes it feels you are trying to write the story for me. Please, tone it down with the telling me what to do about your character. If you make me really really mad I will deliberately kill your character. So, for a less mean solution, I am making this: 

Swiftstar 

you will each have 7 slots under your name, and they will fill up with things that you want to happen to your character. For example:

Swiftstar

-Brokenwind comes to Wildclan 

when the event happens, it goes away and a slot is freed up. So, Swiftstar's looks like this:

Swiftstar

-Sunspirit goes to Spiritclan 

-

-

-

-

-

-

I will fill in the slots for you and update it every time a change is made. I am being generous with seven slots. So here it is

Swiftstar

-Sunspirit goes to Spiritclan 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Joy

(all slots empty)

Rose

-Aspenpaw and Clovepaw become mates 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Topaz

-Wildpaw sets a fire

-Thornpaw and Creekpaw fight over (Mountainpaw or Mistpaw?)

-Creekpaw and (Mistpaw or Mountainpaw?) have kits 

- Beechpaw comes back 

-

-

-

Faith

-Sharppaw goes Sharpfang

-

-

-

-

-

-

Grace

-Tar Dare May and Fawnheart action (its to long to put in words what actually happens) 

-

-

-

-

-

-

I want to see no more arguments on here or others taking over someone else's character. Thank you.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

"Once a warrior, always a warrior" -Tigerstar

Queen of Tigers, nocturnal predators and Pepper spray. 

My twin sis has autism and I'm proud of the way she's dealing with it

tigerwolf4248

Last time you said it was Mistpaw they fight over. If your changing it to Mountainpaw it throws the story off. Bc Topaz u said loosing Beechpaw was a big blow to Mistpaw, but one of her kits with Creekpaw restores her happiness a little. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

Also thank you everyone who gave my writing compliments, I don't want to seem rude. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

breezemagic7

Thank you, @Tigris, can't wait to see how the story turns out!

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

bullbulldog1775

Great job, sorry I haven't been commenting lately.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

Blizzardtail and the others reached camp just in time. Cheetahstar was about to make an important announcement. Blizzardtail and Redclaw sat on either side of Thornheart, and Mossfur settled down beside Blizzardtail. Blizzardtail shivered, the warmth from his run was starting to fade away, and he was sitting on a patch of snow. He shifted uncomfortably. "Cats of Spiritclan," Cheetahstar began. "We have suffered from the rogues, but I have a solution. For now, we will send out one large group of cats to hunt, and when they return, we will send out one large border patrol. We will do one of each a day, so we should be less likely to be attacked. If we do, we will be ready," she said. Blizzardtail looked around at his clan mates. They seemed to like this idea. "Thistleburr will lead a border patrol, after we make some apprentices," Cheetahstar said. Runningkit and Huntingkit bounced out of the nursery, pelts groomed and shining. Sparrowtail followed them, looking proud. Cheetahstar beckoned them with her tail. "Come forward."

Pumapelt was woken by the sound of coughing. She blinked sleepily, then sat up and yawned. It was Leopardpelt. Another cough racked her body. Hawktalon's head shot up. "How are we going to get any sleep?" He growled. "Go see a medicine cat," mumbled Darkshadow. "It's not her fault she has a cold," came Eclipse's voice. In the dark, Pumapelt could make out Owltalon picking his way over to her. When he reached Leopardpelt, he draped his tail over her shoulders. "Come on, let's go see Mintyleaf and Willowheart," he said, guiding her out of the den. Then Pumapelt heard a spluttering cough from Sunspirit. "I better go to," she said, getting up and leaving the den. "Watch my tail," grunted Stormpelt. Pumapelt wrapped her tail over her head. Finally, I can get some sleep. As long as no one else starts coughing. It only felt like she closed her eyes for a few minutes, when a paw jabbed her side. She opened her eyes to see Wildclan's deputy. "I want you and your apprentice on a dawn patrol," he said. Getting to her paws, Pumapelt pushed her way outside. She was met by biting cold air, and she shivered. It had snowed again, and her legs were soaked by the time she reached the apprentice's den. "Wildpaw, were on a dawn patrol," she called softly. Her apprentice emerged, and the snow went up to her stomach. Wildpaw groaned. "I hate it to," Pumapelt said, before her apprentice got a chance to say anything. They blundered over to Silvershine, who was waiting by the entrance. Jaysong, Foxface, Lionpride, Scarear, Sweetfeather, Firelight, Stormrunner, Birdfeather, and Mistpaw were with him. The snow was just as deep outside, so their pace was slowed. They went straight to the Spiritclan border first. "Their borders are marked with fear-scent," said Silvershine. "They've been jumpy at the gatherings, something must be going on," said Foxface. "Risingstar ought to go over there and demand answers," growled Lionpride. "That would be for Risingstar to decide, and another clan's problem is not ours," said Scarear. "Look at these fear-scented borders! This could become our problem," Pumapelt said. The tip of Silvershine's tail twitched. "She does have a point," said Jaysong. "Yeah! We need to take action," said Wildpaw. Pumapelt smacked her tail over Wildpaw's mouth. "Well, tonight is the gathering," said Sweetfeather. "Yes, but we should make sure to go about it nicely, because of the truce," said Birdfeather. Mistpaw shifted closer to her mentor. "You guys are acting like it's your decision," said Stormrunner. "Don't forget your deputy is right here," rumbled Silvershine. "Let's stop bickering, my paws are freezing off just standing here," said Firelight. They were just about to head off when they heard a voice.

@Faith

Im updating the character list so you'll see their mentors soon 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

This might double post 

Blizzardtail and the others reached camp just in time. Cheetahstar was about to make an important announcement. Blizzardtail and Redclaw sat on either side of Thornheart, and Mossfur settled down beside Blizzardtail. Blizzardtail shivered, the warmth from his run was starting to fade away, and he was sitting on a patch of snow. He shifted uncomfortably. "Cats of Spiritclan," Cheetahstar began. "We have suffered from the rogues, but I have a solution. For now, we will send out one large group of cats to hunt, and when they return, we will send out one large border patrol. We will do one of each a day, so we should be less likely to be attacked. If we do, we will be ready," she said. Blizzardtail looked around at his clan mates. They seemed to like this idea. "Thistleburr will lead a border patrol, after we make some apprentices," Cheetahstar said. Runningkit and Huntingkit bounced out of the nursery, pelts groomed and shining. Sparrowtail followed them, looking proud. Cheetahstar beckoned them with her tail. "Come forward."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

bullbulldog1775

LOL Firelight. Great job

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

"Silvershine!" The deputy turned around. Dawnfur was racing towards them, with a patrol behind her. "You left before Risingstar could tell you," she panted. "Tell me what?" Silvershine asked. "Since our territory is so big, we're splitting our border patrols in half. One will do two borders, the other will do the other two," she said. "Very well," said Silvershine. "We'll finish this border, then do the twoleg one," he said. Dawnfur dipped her head. "Ok," she said, and trotted off. Her patrol of Stormpelt, Eclipse,Blacksound, Wolffrost, Rosepetal, Ivyheart, and Darkshadow followed. Pumapelt's paws were numb with cold by the time they reached the border. She looked down at her apprentice, who was shivering. Wildpaw saw her looking at her. "I'm not cold," she said stubbornly. Pumapelt stifled a purr. "Ok." They weren't even at the border before they picked up the rotten stench of crow-food. "Ugh, that's nasty," said Wildpaw, wrinkling up her nose. "You got that right," said Stormrunner. "Looks like Snarl did set his markers," commented Scarear dryly. When they reached the border, they saw a cat was waiting for them. It was Snarl. "Hello!" He said, waving his tail. Silvershine dipped his head. "Hello," he said. "Oh, your the deputy aren't you?" Snarl gasped, and dipped his head. "You guys are welcome to explore my home!" Snarl offered. Silvershine forced a purr. "Oh, we'd love to, but we're very busy," he said. "Oh, right right," said Snarl. They quickly set their markers and raced off. "Come back soon! Maybe we could hunt together!" Snarl called after them. "If that annoying fur ball takes one step into our territory, I'll flay his skin," growled Stormrunner as they raced back to camp.

They slowed as they reached the camp. The difficult run through the snow had warmed Pumapelt up, and Wildpaw looked better. As they entered camp, they saw worried faces. Lots of coughing came from the medicine cat's den. "What's going on?" Wildpaw asked. Pumapelt's ears twitched. "Be right back," she said, and ran over to the medicine cat's den. She ducked inside. Willowheart was bent over her herbs. "Catmint, Borage, Comfrey, Chervil root- oh, hi Pumapelt," said Willowheart, turning around. "What's happening?" Pumapelt asked. She craned her neck to see around Willowheart, and saw Leopardpelt, Sunspirit, and Bramblebush lying in a nest, coughing. "Greencough," Willowheart said, eyes wide and worried. Oh no! That's why the clan looks worried. "Get out, before you get infected," said Willowheart. Pumapelt knew she was right, and backed out of the den. She found herself thinking of the prophecies. "Three will become more?" Three warriors were sick, does this mean them? Pumapelt shook her head. Why would greencough mean "the enemy?" After all, Leopardpelt was the first to get sick. No, this can't be it. Pumapelt glanced at the warriors den, and saw Flamefoot slip out. She padded over to him. He yawned. "That was the coldest vigil ever," he said. "It was your only vigil," Pumapelt said, flicking him on the shoulder with her tail. Flamefoot looked around. "Why does everyone look so gloomy?" He asked. "Three of our warriors have greencough," she said. "Oh, not good," said Flamefoot, as they settled down by the fresh-kill pile. Pumapelt grabbed a blackbird for them to share. "I know, hopefully no one else will get infected," she said. They ate in silence after that. Pumapelt watched as Silvershine ordered a hunting patrol.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

"Lunarfrost, you lead it," he said. "Ok," she said. She picked Blossomheart, Duskpelt, Fawnnettle, Raincloud, Adderfang, Spiritstone, Burstfur and Fishpaw, Bobtail, and Cinderwhisker. Pumapelt felt bad for the mute she-cat, Spiritstone. Since she couldn't talk, she could never have an apprentice. She seemed to cope pretty well, and Pumapelt admired her for that. She shivered as a draft of cold air ruffled her fur. "I saw Hawktalon send Wildpaw to do the elders, I'm going to see how she's doing," she told Flamefoot. As she neared the Elder's den, she heard Wildpaw's mother, Swiftbreeze, talking. "I think you'll be gettin a new mentor soon," Swiftbreeze told her daughter. "Why?" Wildpaw asked, sounding confused. "Don't you see, Pumapelt and Flamefoot clearly have some feelings for each other. She'll be in the nursery with the other queens before you know it," Swiftbreeze said. Pelt hot with embarrassment, Pumapelt stalked back over to Flamefoot. He purred. "What happened?" Pumapelt flicked her tail. "Nothing." She felt Flamefoot's tongue rasp over her ear. "If you say so."

Blizzardtail watched as Thornheart paced back an forth. "Chill dude," said Redclaw. "Amberfeather isn't the first cat to have kitted in history," he said. "I know! But her kits are coming early!" He said. Blizzardtail walked over and brushed his tail over his clan mate's back. "Cloverface will take care of her," said Blizzardtail, but was cut off as another pained wail rose from the nursery. Blizzardtail winced. Thornheart's claws worked furiously in the ground. Finally the yowling stopped. Cloverface popped her head out. "Come and see," she mewed to Thornheart. He didn't have to be asked twice- the eager Tom dived into the nursery. Grayfeather walked over to them, followed by Oakwhisker. "I hope they'll be room for me," she said. Oakwhisker purred. Blizzardtail glanced at Grayfeather's flanks. They were slightly swollen. More kits! This is great for Spirtclan! Then he thought about the rogues. I'll do everything I can to protect Spiritclan's kits. He vowed silently. He thought of Lily. And my own. Blizzardtail felt a sudden urge to see Amberfeather's kits. "Be right back," he said to Redclaw, Grayfeather, and Oakwhisker. "Are you taking visitors?" He asked, sticking his head in the nursery. "No, she needs space," Cloverface snapped. Thornheart purred. "It's ok, Blizzardtail is a friend," he beckoned for Blizzardtail to come in, ignoring an angry hiss from Cloverface. "What are their names?" Blizzardtail asked. He looked at the kits nestled in Amberfeather's belly. Their so small! "This one is Owlkit," Amberfeather said, pointing to a ginger Tom, his eyes screwed shut. "And this one is Nightkit," she rested her tail on a black she-cat. "Goldenkit," her tail rested on a golden she-cat, who looked just like Thornheart. "Cinderkit," her tail rested on a calico she-cat that looked just like her. "And Mudkit," her tail rested on a golden-brown Tom. He was very small, the runt of the litter. "They're beautiful," Blizzardtail murmured. He jumped when Redclaw's head stuck in. "C'mon out, Cheetahstar is picking cats to go for the gathering," he said. The gathering! He had almost forgotten it was tonight. As he slipped out of the nursery, Grayfeather slipped in. With a breath of relief, Blizzardtail saw his leader's wounds had mostly healed. "Sandshine, Icetail, Shadowheart, Mudfoot, Aspenpaw, Mouseear, Clovepaw, Whitefang, Sootfoot, Wavepaw, Redclaw, Snowpaw, Blizzardtail, Frostpaw, Fawnheart, Stripepaw, Viperfang, Dogpaw, Blackbird, Bramblepelt, Flashpaw and Stoneheart, you are coming to the gathering," she said. "Tonight we will have good news, of new kits and apprentices," Cheetahstar said. The message was clear: no cat was to talk about the attack.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

Chapter nine- Troubles

Risingstar had chosen cats to go to the gathering, and Pumapelt and her apprentice had not been chosen. "I wanted to go to the gathering," Wildpaw whined. Pumapelt could understand, she hadn't been to a gathering yet. "Maybe next time," she said, reaching her tail out to comfort her apprentice. "I wanted to go now!" Wildpaw snapped, whipping around and stalking away. Pumapelt's fur bristled, but stopped as Flamefoot came up next to her. "Be calm with her, she's just upset," he said. Pumapelt spotted Mintyleaf, as she slipped into the nursery. She had stayed behind, because she said she wanted to keep an eye on the sick cats, and Violetpelt. Her kits would be due soon. Pumapelt also noticed Mintyleaf was starting to look frail. She would be joining the elders soon. Leafpaw had also fallen ill, but so far the other cats hadn't gotten worse. Willowheart said she still had plenty of catmint, and as long as they had that they would be ok. It would be if it last that mattered, they still had a good amount of leaf-bare left to go. Owltalon almost never left Leopardpelt's side, and Pumapelt reminded herself to take Creekpaw training with Wildpaw. "Want to go hunting?" Flamefoot suggested cheerfully. Pumapelt nodded. "Sure." Fernpool noticed them leave, but this time didn't ask to hunt with them.

Blizzardtail padded a long next to Redclaw, with his apprentice on the other side. Her ears flicked back and forth, and her tail twitched anxiously. "Do you think the Wildclan cats will like me?" She asked. "Well, you can't expect everyone to like you, but you'll be fine as long as your polite," Blizzardtail told her. Frostpaw nodded. Wildclan was already there when they reached the clearing. Cheetahstar headed over to Risingstar, and Silvershine marched forward to greet Ravenpelt. Blizzardtail gestured to a group of apprentices with his tail. "Go say hi," he whispered to Frostpaw. She nodded, and Snowpaw followed her over. Blizzardtail recognized Mountainpaw, and the apprentice cheerfully greeted Frostpaw and Snowpaw. Blizzardtail found himself standing with Redclaw by Cinderpaw, and a few others. "Hi Cinderpaw," he said. The she-cat bristled. "It's Cinderwhisker," she mewed tartly. A black Tom rested his tail on Cinderwhisker's shoulder. "He didn't know," he said. Cinderwhisker sniffed. "Fine, Ashcloud." A golden she-cat with some black moved over to make room for Blizzardtail and Redclaw. "I'm Sparkheart," she said. "Oh, your Pumapelt's brother!" She exclaimed. "Yes, how is she?" Blizzardtail asked. He hadn't seen her. "Oh, she's great," smirked Smokepaw- Blizzardtail didn't know his warrior name. Blizzardtail flicked his ear in question. Cinderwhisker rolled her eyes dramatically and murmured: "Oh, Smokefeather." "Pumapelt has a mate now," mewed Sparkheart. Blizzardtail felt Redclaw tense beside him. "Who?" Redclaw asked through his clenched jaw. Sparkheart flicked her tail. "Our brother, Flamefoot." Redclaw's fur bristled, and Blizzardtail hoped the others wouldn't notice. Redclaw, I thought you were over this! "Flamefoot isn't here, since Pumapelt wasn't chosen to come and he didn't want to leave her," Ashcloud said. "Well, he's missing out," snorted Smokefeather. Cinderwhisker examined her claws. "What's the news in Spiritclan?" She asked. Before Blizzardtail or Redclaw could reply, they heard a yowl from Risingstar signaling the start of the gathering. He dipped his head to Cheetahstar, who took a pace forward. "We had a small issue of rogues, but we fought them off," Cheetahstar began. What? Blizzardtail started with a jolt. Small issue? Cheetahstar is lying! "We have very good news, Amberfeather has had her first litter of kits with Thornheart, five," she said. "Five, what a blessing," said a Wildclan elder, who was sitting by the only Spiritclan elder, Stoneheart. It was Spiderfang, Blizzardtail couldn't forget that cat. Stoneheart nodded. "Also, we have four apprentices. Frostpaw, Snowpaw, Runningpaw, and Huntingpaw," Cheetahstar finished. Cats from both clans yowled their names, and Cheetahstar stepped back. "We have five new warriors," said Risingstar. "Cinderwhisker, Sparkheart, Ashcloud, Smokefeather, and Flamefoot." The clan cats yowled their names. Blizzardtail looked over and saw Sparkheart's and Ashcloud's eyes shining. Smokefeather looked disapproving, but he was pretty sure he always looked that way. Cinderwhisker merely flicked her ears, but Blizzardtail could see her eyes shining. "We also have seven apprentices," Risingstar reported. "Wildpaw, Acornpaw, Creekpaw, Thornpaw, Sharppaw, Morningpaw, and Nightpaw." The clans yowled, and finally the leader signaled for the gathering to draw to a close. Blizzardtail said goodbye to the warriors he was sitting by, and retrieved Frostpaw. Her eyes were shining. "This was so fun! I hope I do it again!" She exclaimed. "Mountainpaw was so friendly! Mistpaw was quiet, though she was nice, and Fishpaw is funny!" Blizzardtail listened as his apprentice chattered on. At least someone had a good time. He glanced at Redclaw, who was stalking away. I need to talk to him, but not now.

I realized that the person who made Amberfeather had a Cinderkit, and so does Faith's cat. Whoops.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

bullbulldog1775

Great job. I love Sweetfeather's kits.

Cinderwhisker: Of course you do.

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

:D 

Thats so Cinderwhisker btw "Of course you do" XD

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

:)

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

tigerwolf4248

Wildclan

Leader: Risingstar- Tom

Deputy: Silvershine- Tom

Elders: Spiderfang- tom
Swiftbreeze- she-cat
Darksight (due to being blind)- she-cat

Warriors:
(Senior to youngest)
Jaysong- tom
Brokenwind- she-cat
Hawktalon-Tom, apprentice Bearpaw
Maplemist- she-cat, apprentice Racconpaw
Hailtail- tom, apprentice Thornpaw
Lightningstrike- she-cat, apprentice Sharppaw
Foxface- she-cat, (temporary mentor to Mountainpaw)
Icestorm- she-cat, apprentice Morningpaw
Frostbite- she-cat, apprentice Nightpaw
Scarear- tom
Sweetfeather- she-cat
Brokenice- she-cat, (temporary mentor to Leafpaw)
Firelight- Tom
Stormpelt- tom
Eclipse- she-cat
Lionpride- tom
Blacksound- tom
Wolffrost- tom
Rosepetal- she-cat
Ivyheart- she-cat
Darkshadow- tom
Stormrunner- Tom
Lynxear- tom, apprentice Snakepaw
Pouncefoot- tom, apprentice Badgerpaw
Lunarfrost
Dreammist- she-cat, apprentice Mountainpaw
Birdfeather-tom, apprentice Mistpaw
Hopeblossom- she-cat, apprentice Leafpaw
Burstfur- tom, apprentice Fishpaw
Spiritstone- she-cat
Duskpelt- tom
Dawnfur- she-cat
Fawnnettle- she-cat
Bobtail- tom
Adderfang- she-cat
Bramblebush- tom
Thornpelt- tom
Moonspirit- tom
Sunspirit- she-cat
Blossomheart- she-cat
Leopardpelt- she-cat
Eaglefeather- Tom
Raincloud- tom
Fangheart (Used to be Fang, a rogue, brother is Clawfrost)-Tom
Clawfrost (Used to be Claw, a rogue, Fangheart's brother)-Tom Owltalon-Tom, apprentice Creekpaw
Fernpool-Tom, apprentice Acornpaw
Pumapelt-she-cat, apprentice Wildpaw
Ashcloud- tom
Cinderwhisker- she-cat
Sparkheart- she-cat
Smokefeather- tom
Flamefoot- tom

Queens:

Violetpelt, Swankit, Malardkit, and Goosekit
Hopeblossom
Dreammist

Medicine cat:
Mintyleaf- she-cat
Willowheart- she-cat

Apprentices:

Mountainpaw- she-cat
Mistpaw- she-cat
Leafpaw- she-cat
Fishpaw- tom
Bearpaw- tom
Snakepaw- she-cat
Racconpaw- she-cat
Badgerpaw- tom
Wildpaw-she-cat
Creekpaw-tom
Acornpaw- she-cat
Thornpaw- Tom
Sharppaw- Tom
Morningpaw- she-cat
Nightpaw- Tom

Spiritclan

Leader: Cheetahstar- she-cat

Deputy: Ravenpelt- she-cat

Elders:
Stoneheart-Tom

Warriors:
(Senior to youngest)

Featherlake-tom
Berryheart- she-cat
Sleetstream- tom
Sandshine- Tom
Thistleburr- tom
Icetail- she-cat
Shadowheart- tom
Willowtail- she-cat (temporary mentor of Firepaw.)
Nettleclaw- she-cat, apprentice Shadepaw
Mudfoot-tom, apprentice Aspenpaw
Mouseear- she-cat, apprentice Clovepaw
Whitefang-Tom, apprentice Grasspaw
Sootfoot -Tom, apprentice Wavepaw
Pinefur*-Tom, apprentice Firepaw
Cedarfoot-Tom, apprentice Thrushpaw
Rabbittail* -she-cat, apprentice Poppypaw
Wolfbite -Tom, apprentice Runningpaw
Foxsnatch-Tom, apprentice Huntingpaw
Emberflight*-she-cat, apprentice Flashpaw
Sparrowtail
Stormcloud-she-cat
Drizzleheart*-she-cat
Hawkflight*- Tom
Honeydew- she-cat
Viperfang- she-cat apprentice Dogpaw
Blackbird -Tom
Fawnheart, -she-cat, apprentice Stripepaw
Bramblepelt (temporary mentor of Flashpaw)-Tom
Thornheart (temporary mentor of Poppypaw)-Tom
Blizzardtail- tom, apprentice Frostpaw
Redclaw-Tom, apprentice Snowpaw
Crystalfrost-she-cat
Mossfur-Tom
Emberlight-tom
Oakwhisker-tom

Medicine cat:
Cloverface- she-cat

Queens:
Aloebreeze, Sagekit, Aspenkit, Juniperkit, Sprucekit, and Cascadekit
Amberfeather, Owlkit, Nightkit, Goldenkit, Cinderkit, and Mudkit
Hollyshine 
Grayfeather

Apprentices:

Aspenpaw- she-cat
Clovepaw- Tom
Shadepaw- tom
Grasspaw*- she-cat
Wavepaw- tom
Firepaw- she-cat
Thrushpaw- tom
Dogpaw- tom
Poppypaw- she-cat
Flashpaw- tom
Stripepaw- Tom
Frostpaw- she-cat
Snowpaw- she-cat
Huntingpaw-Tom
Runningpaw-Tom

*= a missing\taken cat 

Tribe of Bones

Leader: Snarl

High ranks:
Hiss
Growl

Middle ranks
Bite
Claws
Fangs
Sharp
Hunter
Pounce

Low ranks:
Fur
Whiskers
Pelt
Ears
Sniff
Muzzle

Queens:

Shape

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt and Flamefoot dropped their prey on the fresh-kill pile, and immediately noticed Darkshadow. He was pacing back and forth and all around the camp, but always ran back to the nursery. She heard Violetpelt's yowls, and Mintyleaf's encouraging and soothing murmurs. "I'll fetch some wet moss," Pumapelt murmured to Flamefoot. "Already on it," Blossomheart slipped through the thorn entrance behind them, carrying wet moss over to the nursery. Flamefoot and Pumapelt shared tongues while they waited. Mintyleaf finally popped her head out. "Come see, Darkshadow!" Already purring, Darkshadow crept into the nursery. "Oh Violetpelt! Their beautiful!" Pumapelt heard him explain. Pumapelt had to strain her ears to hear the choice of naming. "I want to name the white she-cat with black around her eyes Swankit," mewed Violetpelt. "Perfect!" Said Darkshadow. "Let's name the dark tabby Tom Malardkit," he said. "Then the gray-brown tom can be Goosekit," purred Violetpelt. Pumapelt felt a burst of happiness, then heard a cough from the medicine cat den. Worry gnawed away her happiness, and a dark thought crept into her mind. In the middle of leaf-bare, will these kits survive?

Blizzardtail stopped Redclaw before they entered camp. "I thought you were over her!" He hissed. Redclaw rounded on him. "You shouldn't be talking Kittypet lover!" He spat, then stormed into camp. Blizzardtail winced. "She's not a kittypet," he murmured. While everyone is busy sharing news about the gathering, I'll go see Lily of the Valley! He sped of, running all the way to the abandoned twoleg den. He was so out of breath he could hardly breathe. When he entered, he croaked, "Lily?" No reply. He waited for a few more minutes, then decided she wasn't coming. Then, a tingle of excitement replaced his disappointment. Maybe she's kitting! That's why she can't come! Feet light as feathers, he dashed home. He slipped in through the dirt place tunnel, and remembered his quarrel with Redclaw right away. He at once wanted to be curled up with Lily, feeling her soft silky fur. He shook the thought away. The camp was empty, everyone was in their nest. Cedarfoot was watching the camp entrance, but didn't notice Blizzardtail slip into the warriors den. Redclaw sprang from his nest. "I'm sorry!" He blurted. "I thought you got taken!" Blizzardtail silenced him with a flick of his tail. "Don't. It's fine," he replied, curling up in his own nest

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

Aww XD best friends

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

tigerwolf4248

It wasn't hard for Bearpaw to earn the kits trust again. He just followed them, apologized, and gave them some warm mouse. Now he was carrying his prey to Spiritclan. Spiritclan is in my debt, and that can only help me. It was clear he scared Badgerpaw a bit, and he wasn't sure about Racconpaw. Snakepaw always wanted to be with him, even though he sometimes clawed her in training. That proves she isn't a coward. Maybe, she would make a worthy mate for me one day. He reached Spiritclan camp, and entered without hesitation. He placed his catch of a sparrow, two mice, and a squirrel on the pile. It was all he could carry. He left just as Cedarfoot returned to his post after using the dirt place. Bearpaw heard a crunching of leaves, and turned to see Stripepaw following him. "Hello Bearpaw, I see you've been busy hunting?" The apprentice said. "Yes, so I take it your going to help me?" Bearpaw growled. "Yes, I'll do anything to help Spiritclan's future leader," the striped tabby Tom said. Stripepaw was the only one who knew of Bearpaw's goal, and was willing to help him. Bearpaw leaped the stream into Wildclan territory, followed by Stripepaw. He dug up his remaining catch of a blackbird, robin, magpie, shrew, and young rabbit. He grabbed the blackbird, robin, and shrew, and left the rest for Stripepaw to carry. Their pace was slowed returning, but they managed. This time Cedarfoot was their, so he left the prey farther off. "Stripepaw, I'm about to do something more complicated, once I get my warrior name. Do you think you could help me?" He asked. Stripepaw nodded. "My mentor is never here." "Good," Bearpaw said. "Now, it goes a little something like this...."

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

Great job!

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

tigerwolf4248

Thanks Grace

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

Np

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

breezemagic7

Good job @Tigris, (Did we make @Topaz mad?)

I AM A A PREN TICE NOW!!!!!!

That doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want

Yes it does! Deathclan didn't have rules that said you couldn't climb a tree and then jump off

Deathclan didn't have a proper leader, and if I catch you jumping off a tree, I'm going to ask Lightingstrike to make you pick ticks from the Elders for a whole moon!

^^

Who told you that I was was going- 0 0

O

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

tigerwolf4248

Lightningstrike: And don't think you'll get away with anything Sharppaw! My ears here eeevvveerrrryyyytttthhhhiiiiinnnnggggg

Hailtail: Don't start acting creepy 

Lightningstrike: Did you just call your mate creepy?

Fishpaw: Oooooooh

Lightingstrike and Hailtail: Can you keep your nose out of everyone's business for one minute?!

Fishpaw: heh heh... right. I'll just be going now... *runs away*

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

vampireelf385

XD I love this

• Posted at:

I am the Chocolate.

breezemagic7

Now your just being creepy, Lightingstrike

• Posted at:

~Faith

~~Carpe Diem~~

You were born to be

real, not perfect

You are here to be

you, not to live

someone else's life

bullbulldog1775

I'm starting to think Fawnnettle and Duskpelt shouldn't have had kits.

*Glares*

Get over it you big kit.

You both are acting like kits.

Be nice all three of you.

Shut your faces! I am tryng to sleep!

• Posted at:

Swiftstar Eternal Flame 

Swiftbreeze

Sweetfeather

Duskpelt

Dawnfur

Flamepelt

Brokenwind

Scarear

Flamefoot

Cinderwhisker

Yay Still unshipped

tigerwolf4248

I'm going to warn y'all, when Bearpaw gets his warrior name, prepare for murderous events that follow. 

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

topazhamster42

@Tigris 

Creekpaw and Thornpaw are fighting over Mountainpaw. I can't wait to find out what Bearpaw's warrior name.

By the way, when Beechpaw comes back to WildClan, he will become mates with Mistpaw.

(I shouldn't have made Mistpaw and Mountainpaw's names so similar.)

@Breezemagic

I didn't mean that Thornpaw was going to be dumped by another she-cat, I meant that he just slowly lost interest in her (not Mountainpaw, another female apprentice) for no real reason.

• Posted at:

~Topaz

tigerwolf4248

Pumapelt was already in her nest by the time the cats from the gathering returned. She slipped out, and walked over to Flamefoot's littermates. "What's the gossip?" She asked. "Cheetahstar mentioned a small issue with rogues, but by the looks of them, they're lying!" Exclaimed Cinderwhisker. "Oh, and we saw Blizzardtail," said Sparkheart. With a pang of regret, Pumapelt realized she hadn't been thinking of her brother lately. Whisking around, she padded back to her den. She had almost forgotten the prophecies, but now they resurfaced in her mind. Whispers and echoes of ancient cats also filled her head to the point where she couldn't stand it anymore. Leaping from her nest, she burst into Risingstar's den. Thank Starclan he was a lone. "Pumapelt? What's wrong?" He asked. Pumapelt caught her breath before speaking. Then, everything spilled from her mouth. "The first one," Risingstar choked out, eyes wide. "Repeat the first one." His voice was dry, and his new tone and look made Pumapelt feel scared. "Fear and betrayal will grip the forest like an icy frost as the bear awakes from hibernation." She waited for her father to react. "Well, no need to worry about it now. Talk to me if you have more visions. If you don't, don't say anything else," her father said at last. She dipped her head and backed out of the den. Well, at least I don't have to worry about the prophecies anymore- right?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

Blizzardtail woke up, and stretched. Redclaw's nest was empty, so he slipped outside. The fresh-kill pile was stocked. Looks like Bearpaw has been at work again. He grabbed a shrew and devoured it quickly. He couldn't remember the last time he ate. Blizzardtail looked up as Mouseear and Mudfoot approached him. "We're taking our apprentices training, can you bring yours?" Asked Mouseear. Blizzardtail swallowed his shrew. "Of course," he replied. Shadepaw slipped from the apprentice's den. "Hey, can you wake Frostpaw for me?" He asked. "Sure," he replied, and disappeared back into the den. Frostpaw appeared, sleepy-eyed. She walked over to him. "We're going training with Aspenpaw and Clovepaw, so eat something fast," Blizzardtail said. When Frostpaw finished, they headed over to Mouseear, Mudfoot, and their apprentices. Redclaw and Snowpaw had joined them. As they set off, a light snow began to fall. "Great, we'll be training in wet snow," growled Clovepaw. They reached the place apprentices usually train. A long stretch of trodden-down grass. Mudfoot took control, telling the apprentices what they were going to do. They practiced until the snow flakes got to thick, to the point it was hard to see. "Let's go back. You guys did a good job," said Mudfoot. Mouseear took the lead as they headed back to camp. The wind picked up, and Blizzardtail was shivering. His apprentice pressed herself closer to him. When they reached camp, Blizzardtail ignored the hunger in his belly and headed straight for his den. Redclaw followed him, seeming uncertain. Blizzardtail stopped, and faced him. "I forgive you, and I'm sorry to," he told his friend. Relief flooded Redclaw's gaze. Together they squeezed into the den and into their nests. "I would have thought you would like this weather," teased Redclaw. "Your name is Blizzardtail, after all." Blizzardtail purred. No one was tired, so the warriors talked until some of them were called out to do a patrol by Ravenpelt.

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

tigerwolf4248

@Topaz

Mistlily and Mountainheart are the names for Mistpaw and Mountainpaw right?

• Posted at:

Tigris

#1 Tiger lover 

Warrior cat

Foxcraft master 

Rebel

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , ... 20 , 21 , 22